Speaker 1: Two teas in a pod which Teddy Mellencamp and camera judge.
Speaker 2: Hey, guys, we are here at Bravoconn in the Twat suite with Dave Quinn.
Speaker 3: This is the closest I've been to a twat in a long time.
Speaker 4: Well, how many twats have you been close to?
Speaker 3: Only in high school? A couple? But yeah, So for those of.
Speaker 2: You who don't know Dave Quinn, he is an amazing guy, the most amazing, one of my best friends.
Speaker 4: And you wrote the book.
Speaker 3: I wrote the book on the Housewives, not all Diamonds and Rose.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and you've been with People magazine for.
Speaker 3: Years, eight years, nine years almost. Yeah, it's a long time.
Speaker 4: Okay, so you know all the.
Speaker 5: I know a lot of dirt, but not all the dirt you were just talking. There's some dirt. I still don't know what. I'm going to find out, and I'll find out, Okay.
Speaker 4: I need to know why Drew is not at BRAVA.
Speaker 3: I know, I have no idea. I didn't even know that she wasn't here of yesterday.
Speaker 4: She was taking off the panels no longer coming.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 4: Oh, there's a lot going on in the Bravo universe, right, now NBC Universe, like.
Speaker 3: The whole thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, especially with like Bethany and all that stuff.
Speaker 5: And I'm so curious if that's going to come up. But are people, you know, ask Andy is the first panel of the day tomorrow, so I'm curious. It's like, are they going to ask Andy about his relationship with Bethany and Nimi? And yeah, said anything about it?
Speaker 4: Well as you shouldn't, I know, Yeah, really.
Speaker 3: I want to know.
Speaker 4: Of course, of course you want to know. Now, a lot of news broke right before Bravo Kan.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's absolutely it's crazy.
Speaker 5: You know, there was this big article that came out in Vanity Fair, lots of buzz about the fact that it was on the way and it dropped on Monday, and there's been some fallout from it already. Ramona, who was supposed to be here for Bravo Kan to be on The Real Housewives, Ultimate Girls Trip Roney Legacy, Yeah, not here and taken off the whole roster. Have you spoken to her at all?
Speaker 2: I actually did her podcast about a week ago, okay, and I you know, obviously her and Avery we talked and everything. And now this the news broke, which is disappointing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't think anyone's going to hear that podcast.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't think so.
Speaker 2: I'm I was very disappointed when I heard the news and disgusted.
Speaker 3: It's really difficult. You know, you've known her for a long time, for.
Speaker 2: Many, many years, and I'm telling you she's always been very kind to me. So it was very heartbreaking to see the page six.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: You know, it's the sort of thing where I think there's this difference between impact and intention, and I don't think her intention was that, but her impact certainly was and very hurtful to say words like that and to have them in your vocabulary. And this isn't new information. I mean, the report and stuff that was in Vanity Fair has been long reported. So I was surprised that she stirred it all up again and put herself in a situation of texting a reporter or something like that.
Speaker 2: Well, I would imagine when Vanity Fair came out, she was getting hit by every angle.
Speaker 4: She thought that she was going to talk to the reporter and.
Speaker 1: What do you think the mystery Housewife is? Oh gosh, if you are spect.
Speaker 5: Idea, you know, I'm a reporter, So I truly believe in sourcing and keeping sources off the record. I won't even really question it, but I do think that that Mystery housewife is currently employed employed.
Speaker 4: Think that Mystery Housewives at BRABO con?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 6: Do you think she's on the East coast or the West coast?
Speaker 3: That's as far as I'll go.
Speaker 1: What does it rhyme with? We've been going by rhymes here on the twads.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I would say that she was likely speaking in some form of antemy. Look, it's very difficult to go on the record. Let's be honest.
Speaker 3: The people who did, they're not going to work with Bravo again, I would assume.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But why do you think that a housewife, a current housewife would talk to Vanity Fair knowing what their intent?
Speaker 5: Well, I feel as though they're probably a little burned and they're probably a little frustrated. Listen, this is not an easy experience. As you guys both.
Speaker 3: Know, you're giving so much of yourself and someone is in total control of the edit, and you get burned very frequently.
Speaker 1: But you can't do something that doesn't exist, Like you can't be edited into a way that doesn't They can't exist.
Speaker 6: That's what really bothers me, Like, I do think that you can blame an edit only so far.
Speaker 5: I agree, yes, but also the work environment needs to be such that you feel safe and protected and you feel like you can be Do you.
Speaker 1: Think that there's a chance that people can be burned, have a major issue, but then go on to do multiple other shows with that same network, Yes, and be shocked.
Speaker 3: Well, be shocked.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: I think that there's a little bit of delusion there.
Speaker 5: There's a little bit of like a feeling like, well, it's not going to happen again, but it always seems to in some capacity. Listen, there's a two way street here, right, you're giving and they're taking, but you're getting.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes exactly.
Speaker 2: You can leave at any moment, and you you know what you're getting into.
Speaker 3: And I don't know, it's very complicated, it's very difficult, and you know, I see both sides. And that's how I've always been as a reporter.
Speaker 5: Right has tried to be balanced, understanding that things are happening from all angles. And I think this situation specifically with Ramona, as somebody who knows her, I know she's really upset by this. I know she's really hurt, but her words are really upsetting.
Speaker 3: Yes, so there has to.
Speaker 5: Be consequences to those actions. And unfortunately, have you talked to her? I haven't spoken to her. I've spoken to a lot of people who have spoken to her, have been very close to her.
Speaker 3: I know she's really upset.
Speaker 1: Can I ask the rules on being a an actual journalist unlike us being an actual journalist and getting a text message from some and then sharing that text message?
Speaker 2: What is the push you've gone on that? Because me and Teddy talked about this earlier. To actually get that message or that tech message, but to actually publish.
Speaker 4: It is a whole other level.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I definitely.
Speaker 4: Talk about it, but publish it.
Speaker 3: It has a lot to do with what outlet you're at.
Speaker 5: I don't work for an outlet and have never worked for an outlet that would ever do something like that. My attitude has always been we're off the record until we're on. It's how I've built my relationships. Ultimately, there's nothing that I will gain from hurting somebody by exposing something that they told me in the.
Speaker 4: Darks that nobody would talk to you again.
Speaker 5: Right, But you know that for that outlet doesn't seem to be a problem. They're not nervous about that sort of thing, you know, right. But I've had talent.
Speaker 3: Outside of Bravo and such who've said horrible things to me, and I've never posted it. Horrible things in writing, horrible, horrible things, angry about things that I've done or things that I've said, or things that were or said about them.
Speaker 2: Housewife has been the most angry with you and why.
Speaker 5: There's been a few, but uh again, I'm going to protect their identities because I'm not somebody who's going to kind of expose them.
Speaker 3: But there was one who called me and was real pissed.
Speaker 6: I know who this one is.
Speaker 1: She was laying on my bed on a magazine cover when I arrived to Bravocon.
Speaker 6: Thank you so much. We know you're getting to a concert. What concert are you going to go to?
Speaker 5: Drag Race Live? I want to go and with all you queens. I wanted to go see some other queens.
Speaker 4: Oh, I love it.
Speaker 1: Any thoughts on what's happening with the magic mic of it all for the scenes for next week, I mean Beverly Hills.
Speaker 3: I don't understand why's so upset.
Speaker 4: I don't either.
Speaker 3: Look like Erica was having fun. Listen.
Speaker 5: If I could do what Erica was doing in that move, I would go to magic.
Speaker 2: My legs would go sideways like that in the air.
Speaker 4: I would be doing that all the time.
Speaker 1: If I could move my body from this awkward position and my throwing right out my hair puts.
Speaker 5: It's like when everyone gives Kyle's shit about the splits. It's like if I could do splits, I'd be doing them all Listen.
Speaker 1: I would be sitting here in the splits the entire time, looking I'd be mopping the floor.
Speaker 6: Well, you can do that later, Tam, thank you so much.
Speaker 3: We appreciate it.
Speaker 4: I love you Dave so much.
Speaker 3: Later