Speaker 1: Two teas in a pod with Teddy Mellencamp and cam rich Adge.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, let's go real quickly.
Speaker 1: Okay, So first and foremost, we've got Chanel here, which congratulations on your makeup line. Amazing it arrived. I was like, what is this dreamy little package?
Speaker 3: And then I was so excited to send it to you. I felt really special because you're so pretty. I'm like, she's going to look so beautiful.
Speaker 1: Mecca, well you are studying, and congratulations. We had Caroline Stansbury and here I always say her name wrong, stan Berry, Trashberry.
Speaker 2: Hold on. She said, you're getting along this season.
Speaker 4: We actually get it.
Speaker 3: We're getting along. I say, I can call it the beach Strashberry. But if we're still getting along.
Speaker 1: You're getting She said that her biggest issue is with Brooks this season.
Speaker 4: Yes, it is true. She did not lie.
Speaker 2: And who is your guest?
Speaker 4: I have a lot of big issues with a lot of people.
Speaker 2: You don't.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna lie. Yeah, So who do you feel closest with them right now? I'm very close to you know.
Speaker 3: It's so funny that we're in Bravocon a year later and last year I wasn't close to Stunbury. I wasn't close to Sarah, nor was I close to Brooks. And this year, coming back into Bravocon, I'm actually really close to three of them. Like I just went on a vacation with Sarah and Brooks and Seashells for like six days nic and we are the best time ever.
Speaker 2: And this is off camera.
Speaker 4: This is off camera, yes, off camera.
Speaker 3: We just asked six days having good time, laughing, connecting, showing love to each other. And I got to learn a lot about them because with Sarah, she is the most fun human being you can ever meet, like outside camera, and I wanted to show it more, but she's local and Marati.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, I need to see it. Yeah, she seems as fun as me, which is not that much fun.
Speaker 4: No, she is so much fun.
Speaker 3: You get to see her, you know, you get to see her more of her this season. She opens up more because you have to understand as a locally Marati girl, she has to care just like me from my culture. When I opened up about my FGM, I was so bullied about it because it's not something that you talk about or you explain it, or you ever mention it, so I got a lot of backlash on it. So with her, it's the same thing. So she's like very careful what she does, what she says. But she's such a good bitch. Yeah, like she's amazing. So yeah, and I get along with somebody. Of course I had to if I did. If she didn't, I would fuck.
Speaker 4: The beach out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, of course he was in her favor for her to be friends with me.
Speaker 1: Well, we have to talk also for a second because Tamra's not in here, so we're gonna have to gossip about her for a second. She is in a little bit of a dispute with your cousin, and I need to know.
Speaker 2: How are you first cousins?
Speaker 4: Is now, we are actually really cousins?
Speaker 2: How was like Heathergate Whitney cousins?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, no, We're actually really fucking related. We have first cousins, Like not like Heather and Gray.
Speaker 4: Who are they first?
Speaker 3: Like, like, like, how are they related?
Speaker 4: I'm confused? Is it like momonism? No, We're not like that. We're actually related.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you're actually were related? Okay?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 4: And was I peaceed with Tamra talk about my cousin? Absolutely.
Speaker 2: By the way, she didn't even talk shit.
Speaker 1: She just said she seemed like she was trying hard to secure her apple.
Speaker 2: Would you mean I.
Speaker 4: Don't think she was?
Speaker 3: Actually my honest opinion is I feel like she I don't want to want to hear about sucking cheese over and over again, Like who I don't even fucking eat cheese. I'm lactose intolerance, Like why would my cousin be talking about cheese? She was over it and you're not confessed. You know, reunion goes for eight hours. She had a fucking good point. Let's talk about why you don't want Jenna in the show, but let's talk about the other girls.
Speaker 2: Seems so confers used about now.
Speaker 3: Exactly, which is fucking fucked out because Uber had the fucking good points. If they had listened to her and she had explained herself, she had fucking good points more than all of those bitches sitting there. Yea period, true, and I was past watching it. I'm not gonna lie because she's like, let's not talk about cheese. Let's talk about how you guys didn't want Jenna. I want to know why they didn't want a Jena in the show. Don't you want to know that, or do you want to know about cheese from supermarkets?
Speaker 2: Well, I just want all I can't even give a straight face. Well, here's the.
Speaker 1: Thing that I just found odd was it never seemed to me like Uber and Jenna had an issue with it.
Speaker 4: They never had an issue.
Speaker 3: They don't have an issue because I know they're actually really good. She just wanted to know.
Speaker 2: She wanted out the people who are faced.
Speaker 4: Yes, she wanted to out of the fake snakes out there.
Speaker 2: He thinks the biggest snake on New York I.
Speaker 3: Think, to be honest, from what I was watching, I think erin Si and Jannette what's her name is Josel? Which I love Josel so much. I love her, But they needed to talk about why they didn't want Jenne in the show. Because I love Jenne in the show. I think she's a good but.
Speaker 2: She's not a PROB. Right now she's not here. I don't know. We need to get to the bottom of it.
Speaker 4: When she goes to met Gala, why the fun would the bitch behavior?
Speaker 2: But have you been to the Macala?
Speaker 4: That's the fucking dream. That's what I'm saying. She doesn't need to be here.
Speaker 2: Well, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I feel like you could be at the so fucking met Gala.
Speaker 2: I feel like you're mcala.
Speaker 4: I am. I was just in Volgaabia. I should be.
Speaker 2: I'm like at the gala.
Speaker 4: I don't believe that. So, yeah, do I support my cousin.
Speaker 6: Yeah, she has some good fucking points.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Is there any family drama anything that goes on with you that heads to your core and do buy the year?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 3: I don't know family drama. I'm not gonna lie. I just like a lot of things that happened with me opening up. So I come from a very closed up culture, right, and nobody ever talks about FGM, Like I think I'm the only person ever on TV talking about it and like speaking about it and really trying to stop it. So when I did that, it's normal in my culture to do that, like it's a normal situation. But me speaking out against it, it's like what the fuck? Like you shouldn't do that because this is suppose is who we are, you know what I mean? So in that way, it was a hard situation. I was very depressed. I was I was thinking a lot of fucked up shit in my head, like when I opened up the story because I didn't know how okay, so when you open. When I opened up my story, it was just for five people, and then all of a sudden, the whole entire.
Speaker 4: World sees it.
Speaker 3: And then I'm going to the mall, I'm going to the supermarket, I'm dropping my child in school, and people are like, oh my god, we love you, You're so funny. But in my head, I don't see them saying I'm funny like that. I see them seeing me as the girl that has a FGM more than anything else. And so when it came out, I was really depressed. I was in such a bad, dark place. I hated my life, I hated who I was, and hearing all this bulliness towards me, it really broke me down. And I never experienced depression. I'm fucking African. We don't know what the fuck depression is. And all of a sudden, I'm like, oh, so people.
Speaker 4: Do get depressed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, do you feel do you feel do you feel like there's anyone you can truly trust.
Speaker 4: In the show? In my show? You know, to be honest, I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 3: The girls in my show are very supportive, like I got a lot of support from Stum.
Speaker 4: I got a lot of support from Sarah.
Speaker 3: Brooks, like everybody and we heard there's a new girl, Yes, Darlien, are.
Speaker 2: We gonna like her?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 4: Frank, come sit here.
Speaker 1: I know Frank, you're actually were in a dispute me and you right now because.
Speaker 4: I have disputed. Frank is the nicest bustle.
Speaker 7: We're gonna talk about that. Actually, we're gonna talk about that in a minute. Why are you having because one hundred dollars?
Speaker 4: Oh that's not a lot of money. That is nothing right. It's like two chickens, two chicken?
Speaker 2: Animal did you bring? Why am I blanking animal?
Speaker 4: I didn't bring anyone know you did?
Speaker 2: You brought the goat?
Speaker 4: I brought the and I gave Antiko and chicken.
Speaker 2: I want to go.
Speaker 3: They asked me today, do you want Tamara in your showing? Like, no, thank you, because she's good where she is.
Speaker 2: Are you mad at me? Because they got mad at me?
Speaker 3: Would be oh, because you pissed off My cousin absolutely comes fast.
Speaker 7: No, no, no no. I sent her a very nice message and said, oh but no, I actually love you. Yes, I told her I absolutely loved her. I wanted to see more of her on the show I watched.
Speaker 3: She sent me the episode because I don't get episodes into Bay, so she send it to me, and I thought they should have talked about everything she has.
Speaker 4: She had a lot of good, great points.
Speaker 7: Okay, so let's let's talk about that. So my conversation with her was, I said, close.
Speaker 4: The door, please, thank you.
Speaker 2: I just want to say, you did.
Speaker 5: Invite me to your party, but I basically.
Speaker 2: I invited you. I know, but we are Jeff, you didn't invite me Jo. I love that you gave me a hard time and you didn't invite me. Jeff, have a seat if you'd liked. But did you.
Speaker 7: Notice in the reunion, Uber would try to make a point and they all the girls just looked at her like, what are you talking about?
Speaker 4: Because that's fucking fucked up.
Speaker 3: She had a good point because she like, I don't want to hear about cheese. It makes me diarrhea, it makes me blotted, it makes me feel like ship.
Speaker 4: She had a point. I want to know why they didn't want Jenna.
Speaker 3: I want to know they're fake, and I want to know all those stuff that's more interesting to be the fucking cheese.
Speaker 2: So why do you think they wouldn't show her point of view? I don't know that, Jeff. Diarrhea? Sorry what diarrhea?
Speaker 5: I don't. I'm not latolerance at all, not at all. I guess I'm lucky.
Speaker 2: That's what I was talking to her about.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you are, if you are, my blood, not gonnais you.
Speaker 7: And I love that about you because as you should.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm very loyal and that's my blood.
Speaker 2: But do you understand? I didn't.
Speaker 5: Why are we so angry?
Speaker 4: I don't understand.
Speaker 5: Why?
Speaker 4: What did you say?
Speaker 2: I said, I don't understand where.
Speaker 5: It's like a party.
Speaker 2: She was coming from Jay.
Speaker 3: She wasn't coming from Jenna. She wanted Jana to know that they did not want to in this show.
Speaker 5: I know she's not even on Real House sits in New York?
Speaker 3: Is she Whose problem is that fucking production?
Speaker 2: Because I wanted to hear more because.
Speaker 4: You know how the show is.
Speaker 3: Most of the show, it's more it's editing and some of the stuff doesn't get in there.
Speaker 4: Okay, I told her, Sorry, Jeff has to talk. Okay, Jeff gone, I don't have to.
Speaker 5: Talk at all. I love uber.
Speaker 2: I just spent like an.
Speaker 3: Hour with your Yeah, I was coming to meet you with her, and then because I'm jet logged, she invited me to come meet you.
Speaker 5: Oh okay, yes.
Speaker 2: No, we don't invite me to meet you.
Speaker 1: Are you?
Speaker 5: What are you talking about you? That's why she check your DMS. Honestly, if I know you were, you were towards the top of me, unless you were not on the top, but you were the closer to the time. Of course you were like.
Speaker 2: My number one, but you didn't invite me, Jeff.
Speaker 5: Honestly, I'm gonna go get Shane right now because that is not true.
Speaker 1: It's true numbercent. I want to see the invite Jeff. I want to see the invite story. We adore her. We love her on the show. She's beautiful, she's sweet, she's kind
Speaker 2: And we love her.