Speaker 1: Congratulations going out to Courtney Kardashian and drummer Travis Barker on the birth of their son, Rocky thirteen Barker. They each have children from previous relationships. They are still newlywed, so Rocky is a big addition to their new life together. Congratulations to Courtney and Travis and other entertainment news. Amy Roebuck and Yeah People. Amy Roebuck and TJ Holmes are finally going public with their romance after keeping it quiet for the last few months. Last week, they shared a picture of themselves with a caption How's this for Instagram official hashtag Silent No More. The couple is also announced they're launching a podcast on December fifth that will explore a meaningful conversations about current events, pop culture, and everything in between. Lots of their fans are anxious to have them working together again. Cool. I'm glad to see them resurface. I was wondering what happened?
Speaker 2: Okay, proachable.
Speaker 1: Now moving on. Lauren Hill has had to postpone a couple of shows recently because of issues with her vocal cords, and she took to Twitter to let her fans know that she was healing from a vocal strained slash injury, and her doctor advised her to take a break. But over the weekend, Lauren said. Lauren was back on stage in la and she decided to address her excessive tardiness at her shows. Lauren was very callous about it, she said, quote people say that she's late. She's late? So what, yo, y'all lucky I make it on this stage every night? Yeah? What what? The audience had mixed feelings about Lauren's comments. So, guys, do you think it's cool to say to fans that pay good money to see you be glad I'm here?
Speaker 3: No? No, no, not at no. Can't say that that's disrespectful. Look, man, these fans are the reason we get to say that we are who we are. This With our fans, there's no Lauren Hill. There's no Steve Harvey, there's no there's no Nephew Tommy, There's no Cure space without fans. Damn man, people spend their hard earned money to see you. At least respect them. You know, she's been late for years and years and years hours. You know, look, y'all lucky I even make it on this stage. Look, I don't know what that comment was for I don't know who you That don't make no sense, man, But it also explains a lot of stuff. You keep showing up late, it's gonna look like sound checking.
Speaker 4: Out respect people.
Speaker 3: To man, these people, you know, if people got babysitters, people, you know, it's people.
Speaker 2: Are gonna fly in man from different places, parking.
Speaker 1: Lot, their hair outfit.
Speaker 3: I don't know Lauren Hill, I guess you know, but she was one of.
Speaker 4: A kind when she came out, when she had that album, that one album mis educationally in him. She was a rapper, she was a singer, she was rocking her natural hair. She's beautiful, she would she checked all the boxes. Everybody loved Hill, every everything, fashion, everything about her. And then when she kind of went away and didn't do any more music and all this, and now you're back turning and you're telling your fans.
Speaker 1: That wait what she said? She's like that? Yo. You all are lucky. I made it on this stage. I make it on this stage every night.
Speaker 4: I love her, I love her like the talent, but I ain't gonna be sitting that way.
Speaker 3: No, No, you can't.
Speaker 1: Only for Jesus.
Speaker 3: Back in the day, man, I'm sorry now, blues concerts when you went to see blues artists, Little Milton and all them. Man, Little Milty, it's just where are you? I opened for him one time?
Speaker 2: Where you hate dog.
Speaker 3: Dog? Where are you other than that?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 3: You go see her when they're fired, they're gonna be in that time frame. L T D, commodoors, Old James, they've.
Speaker 2: Been in that time frame.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, yeah, it's all sessional.
Speaker 2: Respect was famous, which said I said, I was with Luther. He was precise. Everything started on time, every single man. That's that's the bit about. But like Carla said, it's respecting people. They pay their money.
Speaker 3: Man. They they've already stood in.
Speaker 1: Line, they've gotten their hair done, they bought outfits. Yeah see you that's a lot.
Speaker 3: Of money that pays your salary.
Speaker 1: Parking is all of that.
Speaker 4: And these concert tickets these days, Reiss Tour Russia. Man, y'all talking mortgage payments and stuff to a concert.
Speaker 2: People know something.
Speaker 3: It explains. I don't know Lauren Hill, but I know she could have been something really really off the charts. But she took so many detours, so many things, and you know.
Speaker 4: She was She's a beast.
Speaker 2: She's a queen.
Speaker 4: That's why people still go to see her because of that that one album and of course being in the Fujis that goes without saying before that man, she's one of the.
Speaker 2: Welcome Detroit Detroit.
Speaker 1: Finally, online sources report that Nancy Hustle's assets will go to his two children. It's daughter Imani and his son Cross. Nipsey's assets reportedly are little over eleven million dollars, so his son's mother, Lauren London, will be awarded five point six million on behalf of her son. Imani's assets will go to Nipsey's family who are serving as Imani's legal guardians. And there you have it. Coming up in twenty minutes after the hour, it's no shave November, so we will see if the guys plan on letting their facial hair grow out this month. We're gonna ask you guys that it's for a good cause, so we'll see what you guys have to We're looking at me like that, Tommy, I.
Speaker 2: Got to go to work. I'm in.
Speaker 1: Right after this. You're listening Hard Morning Show