Speaker 1: Today show is pre recorded.
Speaker 2: Y'all know what y'all don't know y'all at all, So.
Speaker 1: Don't given them. Just like the million bus busy sea listening to.
Speaker 3: To I don't Joy, Yeah, Joy, you know you.
Speaker 4: Love?
Speaker 1: Turn you gotta turn, I can't.
Speaker 5: I got to turn the mouth.
Speaker 6: Turn.
Speaker 5: You probably got to turn the mouth. Turn out a wad of the money up, come.
Speaker 4: Come out.
Speaker 7: You think that, Uh huh, I sure will. Good morning everybody. You're listening to the voice, come on dig me now. One and only Steve Harvey got a radio show. Man o man o, man wow. I think about all the things God has done for me as overwhelming at times, and I want everybody to have that feeling and to sharing that feeling of completion and satisfaction. And the only reason I got this, and it's the thousandth time I've said it, is because I formed a relationship with my creator.
Speaker 8: Period.
Speaker 7: That's it. That's that's it. I can't tell you as anything else else. You know, I've always had a strong work ethic. My father put that in me. My father's conversation with me growing up was always constantly about work hard, don't be lazy, be a man, Do what you say you're gonna do YadA, YadA, YadA, YadA YadA. Man, I was so tired of my father at times. I was going, Man, what is with this dude?
Speaker 8: Right here?
Speaker 7: Man, every time we have a conversation, it's got to be about work. It's got to be about you know, man, doing your best, trying hard, you know, working, being honest, do what you say you're gonna do. But that was his mission. I can't tell you how much I appreciate that now. I can't even I can't even put it into words when I think about my old man and what he was to me, and I just, man, I'm so grateful for that balance I had in my life. And then my father was a fighter. He fought on the weekends.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 7: My father used to come home with his with his clothes toe off of him. He put a fresh shirt on and he go back. My mom used to talk about my father fighting all the time, slick, while you are always fighting.
Speaker 8: You know a little bit of that rubbed off on me too. You know.
Speaker 7: That kind of got into me and I didn't understand that either, But then I'm the same. My mother was a Sunday school teacher for forty years, so her conversation was never about fighting or anything. It was all about love and understanding and doing another that you would have to do unto you. My mom was a Sunday school teacher, so I learned about faith. I had to go to Sunday school, prayer meeting, Bible study, young people meeting, choir rehearsal. You know, I was a church man so much I was actually looking as there's got to be an alternative to this.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 7: I want you know, I was a little kid even I was thinking at one point, maybe I ought to look into Hell because there's got to be something cooler than this going on every day. It had got that crazy for me. But the balance between those two people created who I am today. And I want you to understand that the things that you are in your past have helped create who you are today. If you view it the right way, everything that has happened to you in your past has happened to you for a reason, and it's usually for the good if you view it that way. But if you, on the other hand, are a type of person who can't move forward because you are allowing your past to stop you from having your future then you, my friend, are doing a disservice to your life. You are not honoring God's blessings. You are not taking advantage of the gain, knowledge, wisdom, and.
Speaker 8: Experience of your life.
Speaker 7: Example, if you are a woman and you are always talking about a former relationship, what he did to me. If he had not did this to me, I wouldn't be in this place today. I thought I had a man. Now I ain't got no man. Ah lah lah lah la la if I you know, he came along and I was doing just swell. He just came in and he just lied to me. He lied to me, nod. He did this to me, Then he cheated, then he left. All of that that you're saying can very well be true. Have you thought that maybe maybe somewhere in God's infinite wisdom, that he knew that you had made a mistake in picking him anyway? Maybe he knew you had made a mistake in saying yes or I do to him anyway, or come on move in? And so what he did was based on your decision now to say yes, I do or come on let's move in together. That was your decision. You ain't go to him about this one. You made this decision. Based on that decision, and all the negative things and started happening.
Speaker 8: He allowed you to get away from it.
Speaker 7: Now how you got away from it, it's always not the choice of ours. See, you stuck on the fact that he left, that he walked out. But let me share this with you. When he was there, how good was he to you? How good was he for you? See, you got to stare at you got to look at the blessing. The blessing is. Now you are on your own. Now you walk in your house. Ain't nobody in there with a disruptive spirit. Now you go home. You could take your clothes off, walk around like you want to. Now you go home, you can sit down and look at TV or catch your breath if you want to. Your kids don't have to see y'all arguing all the time. Have you looked at the blessing in it? But now if you gonna keep looking at the negative, then guess what. Now you can't move forward because you keep allowing your past to keep you from moving forward. If God has brought you through it, why don't you move on from it? Look, you got through it. He gone, He ain't coming back. He got somebody else, So you gonna sit there and just keep tripping costs. He gone and he got somebody else. Hey, pick yourself up. Thank God for the blessing. It didn't feel like a blessing. Why you was going through it, and all the pain of him leaving and the divorce and all that messed you up? Got it when you get through it, all of that. You ain't the first one being left. You ain't the first one being divorced. You ain't the first one been in a bad relationship. Pick yourself up, Thank God for the blessing, and move forward in your life, because maybe when you quit complaining, maybe you'll find out that God has something in store for you that he wants you to have, but he can't get it to you if you ain't grateful. So God gives you a blessing, but because you don't see it as a blessing, you ain't grateful for it. Now, guess what, You steady asking God to do something for you, but you ain't thanking him for what he's done for you, but you steady wanting him to do more.
Speaker 8: How does that work? How does that work?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 7: That He should keep on giving you things when you ain't even working with the stuff he done gave you, And I don't know. And I'm just using that one example. It could go for me and too, vice versa, and so on and so forth. I'm just using that as an example. Now, why I laid on that one so long?
Speaker 8: You have to take that over God, That's all just sweet.
Speaker 7: I ain't pointing fingers at nobody in nothing, because I've been guilty on both sides of the coin.
Speaker 8: Who am I. But I'm just sharing with you what I had to do.
Speaker 7: I had to learn to stop allowing my past to interfere with my future. Morning show ladies and gentlemen, let me have y' undivided attention. In the words of an old minister, I heard one time, it's moaning time. Moaning as an A N I n G moaning time, and that was his whole sermon. But when you from the country, you moaning is two things. It is moaning m A N I n G, and is moaning m A N I n g as in daytime.
Speaker 8: Moaning and moaning is the same thing.
Speaker 7: We are doing a word of epigy today and this is for Shirley Strawberry, only to get her caught up on things that she needs to know, you know, as an adult, an American person who has never taken the time to learn culturally her people.
Speaker 8: She has spent her time in the bugy.
Speaker 7: Category, acting like she from Boston or something.
Speaker 8: But that's for you, shery moaning.
Speaker 9: Yeahs that she don't know. It's some other words she don't know, like that, yeah, yeah, yeah, let's get into that. Shelly Strawberry colle for real, Mississippi, Monica Jr. Nephew Tommy and myself. Here we go. Uh, it's a lot of words she.
Speaker 7: Don't know, like like e n n oh.
Speaker 8: That's you see that see right there. See you ain't even know.
Speaker 7: That's it's just so much to her that, you know, she said, EO. See right there, she just walks into him. Man, just don't no put it in your mind. T A w H b O U T tie about see right there. See see there you go. That's what but sell you don't know what it is. See see she come talking about he's gonna leave me. Hu. See she still don't get it. Listen, come talking about he said, I'm talking about.
Speaker 8: He's gonna leave me.
Speaker 4: It's all right right now.
Speaker 8: That is just the sadness of where you are with this language.
Speaker 1: This is sad.
Speaker 7: Yeah, because surely see you gotta be able to float within all worlds. See I can float. I'm global, all right? You all right, I'm global, but see you gotta be you gotta be more mo hood.
Speaker 1: Where did they say that? Come, tom Mount, That is what we.
Speaker 4: Just said it.
Speaker 7: What do you mean why they say that? Who ain't saying it? She said, where did they say that?
Speaker 8: Act?
Speaker 1: I just said, where do you say that?
Speaker 10: Not?
Speaker 1: Where do they say that?
Speaker 8: Act?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 8: Wow?
Speaker 1: Uh, we got to go, Thank the Lord. I'm not gonna make it.
Speaker 8: You an.
Speaker 11: Coming up at thirty two minutes after the hour, we'll have some church complaints for you right after this. You're listening morning show. It's time. Now it's Monday. You know what time it is? Time for church complaints. Reverend Motown and Deacon death Jam.
Speaker 1: Here we go, we.
Speaker 7: Devivil on this auspicious day. We want to take the moment I before it gets away from me, to recognize one of our longtime members here and to wish them a happy birth day. Our sister, Mississippi Monocle sits in the back. It's her birthday today and we celebrate her at the Jack Pott Joint in a grogriarious way of gratuity and prosperity, knowing that jubilation is just a cririimeter, a part yesuist of joy. You better say that now you have the birthday to sister Monica Bonds. Better notice the silk. Yeah, and also to her mama, who is the catfish catching champion of Mississippi.
Speaker 10: We bought her a twelve piece of Kroger chicken because that's what she eats all the time.
Speaker 7: So that's for birthdeed, guys, Chicken from Kroger and sandwiches from publics and all her household goods is from Target, right, just so common. And howes come to the office, she rummages through it and puts those selected items around her whole two. She's stolen three ash trays that will sent full of them.
Speaker 11: Yeah, happy birthday, Monica, girl in the middle.
Speaker 7: People in the church are not supposed to be talking. This is motown and death jail.
Speaker 4: It's motown and death, damn yeh.
Speaker 7: When nobody said nothing about the supreme go ahead or death.
Speaker 4: Let's get down to it. Passes.
Speaker 8: Since the Maddie Fleming.
Speaker 10: Cut her eyebrows off, but didn't cut off her mustache. And the members want you to talk to us. He is scaring the children, he is scaring the.
Speaker 8: Well, we are all right.
Speaker 7: What it was was that was her Halloween outfish. She went out as an emoji and didn't know that my brows just cause you lay down, they don't come back right away. Matter of fact, there is no scientific uh proof of anything of how long it takes our brows to grow back, because I don't know if you notice.
Speaker 8: But you don't have to.
Speaker 7: Keep cutting them a lot because they only grow to a certain do. I'm afraid if I cut mine off, they may never return.
Speaker 8: They might not.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I pastor sister, what say? Shajika comments, who is a farmer stripper? But you know she was in a car accident and not in a wheelchair. She is now a uh wheel tear, a pawn star, and she's asking if the church would sponsor her next movie called roll Up on this loven.
Speaker 4: That's on you passed if.
Speaker 10: He's trying to earn a living.
Speaker 8: So wants to join in with you on this because of but.
Speaker 7: To heaven right now, there's a distinct line that obviously you are ignoring today or with your choice of paraplegic humor. I won't participating in that, but I will say, uh.
Speaker 10: Well here's something that you probably ain't gonna have no problem jumping in the receding hairline. Ministry is asking if Brother Jr. Would take their phone calls. They keep he keeps getting ignored when they called, and they want you to talk to him.
Speaker 8: They want him to be their new president. But he won't answer.
Speaker 7: I know we've gone over this before detail. I'm pretty sure, Uh, he will not pick up. I'm telling you, it's just a denied, denied, deny.
Speaker 8: We've talked to him about it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, brother Kill, Brother Kill is here today, won't won't you take a call for young Kill?
Speaker 1: Please?
Speaker 4: No, no, son, my headline is not received.
Speaker 8: Oh you don't. You don't know where now are? Oh it's not receding.
Speaker 7: Well what do you call it? Well, let's just say when you want to be a president of the travel Club, because it's certainly traveling back.
Speaker 8: I don't maybe maybe you don't like the word receding and.
Speaker 10: Pasting just the interject that the convention that is coming up called setback, and that's where they wanted him to be a part of the Set Setback convention.
Speaker 7: Just you know, brother Junior, you'll have it is like the ocean, and right now it's on low tide, roll tide.
Speaker 4: Low time. I'm saying time, just.
Speaker 8: Seconds.
Speaker 7: You're gonna pray for Deacon Jewelry, your last one day that it's not coming back.
Speaker 8: It's gold. Not even prayer I can bring back your hair now.
Speaker 11: Thank you Reverend Motown and Deacon deaf Jam for those church complaints and we are praying for you, Brother Junior.
Speaker 1: Coming up next to is.
Speaker 11: Asked the CLO or Chief Love Officer.
Speaker 1: Steve Harvey is in the building. Right after this.
Speaker 11: You're listening Harvey Morning Show coming up at the top of the hour, and entertainment news Ortney Kay and Travis Barker welcome their baby boy, Rocky. Lovebirds TJ Holmes and Aby Roeboch will be working together again, having.
Speaker 1: Heard from them in a while.
Speaker 11: And Lauren Hill addresses her excessive tardiness at her show in la We'll talk about all of these stories. You're coming up at the top of the hour. Yeah, but right now it is time to ask the CLO Chief Love Officer, Steve Harvey, Darien and New Orleans says, I have a nine year old son that I can't spend time with anymore because I stopped having sex with his mom.
Speaker 1: I cheated on my wife for eight years.
Speaker 4: Startled, What did others read?
Speaker 1: Darien and New Orleans?
Speaker 11: I have a nine year old son that I can't spend time with anymore because I stopped having sex with his mom. Okay, who was his first wife or his baby mama? Okay, I cheated on my wife for eight years, and I want to be a bit her husband. How do I convince my son's mom that is for the best. So this wife that he has now he cheated on her for eight years?
Speaker 1: Is that what we're saying?
Speaker 11: And he wants to be a better husband, So he's not going back to his son's mom to have sex with her. She's mad that he won't have sex with her, so she won't.
Speaker 7: Is the girl he was cheating with, right and now she won't let him? Yes, he won't sleep with her no more because okay, well see here's the price for that, homie.
Speaker 8: You see that's how I go sometime.
Speaker 7: You know, you break the rules and make the rules. See how that worked, Kate, break the rules and make the rules. That ain't bro I wish it went like that, but it just don't. You broke the wounds. But now you want everybody to be understanding and accept it.
Speaker 8: See the girl you was cheating, and she thought she thought y'all.
Speaker 7: Was gonna wind up together. She done had the baby and everything. Now you then decided you ain't leaving your wife, and so now you ain't sleeping with her no more. And now she won't let you see the boy. That is wrong of her to.
Speaker 8: Use the child as a ponse, that's for sure. But bro.
Speaker 7: You you know they tell a hard to have your cake and eat it too.
Speaker 8: So now I really I don't know what to tell you.
Speaker 7: Dogs. You gotta deal with. You gotta you gotta ride through this storm. And it's just nice and stormy too, but she's gonna make it as ugly.
Speaker 1: As she can.
Speaker 11: So you think he should just keep having sex with her so he could see his son.
Speaker 4: I mean, you gotta do what you gotta do with.
Speaker 1: I know somebody was gonna come through, all right.
Speaker 11: Moving on to Tyler and Phoenix, Tyler writes, I had sex with my best friend stepsister, and he got mad at me because he said she's always been a little slow. She didn't have sex like she was slow? So how was I supposed to know?
Speaker 1: Am I wrong?
Speaker 11: If I met her at a club and she was consenting?
Speaker 7: Wait?
Speaker 8: I don't understand. Maybe I'm slow today?
Speaker 11: Yes, all right, Tyler and Phoenix rights. I had sex with my best friend's stepsister.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 11: His best friend got mad at him because he said his stepsister is a little slow.
Speaker 8: Okay.
Speaker 11: So then Tyler said she didn't have sex like she was slow, and how was he supposed to know? And he wants to know from the clo? Is he wrong if he met her at a club and she was consenting?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 7: No, you not wrong, though, But see your boy then told you. Now see the problem is you want to go back again. But your boy then told you she's slow. Now now you say she didn't have sex like she was slow? But was y'all was did y'all talk afterwards?
Speaker 10: Her?
Speaker 8: That's slowness girl? That show up?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 8: That that that slow show up?
Speaker 7: Now see now see when you're talking about me and though see me and because we ignore stuff you saw at the club, you ignored it was late, you ignored it. You got to the back to the room with her. You ignored it at one point in time. You're gonna have to have an open and honest conversation with this girl now because your boy knows she's slow.
Speaker 8: He not lying.
Speaker 7: But you ain't had this conversation because you've been so busy wonting what you won't looking at what you're looking at. Y'att to have this conversation because I can promise you, she snow, I give you my word on that.
Speaker 8: You just say, paid no attention.
Speaker 11: Moving on, Steve, moving on Colo to Jennie in Manhattan. Jenna says, I've been working at the same company for twenty two years and I saw my boss and one of my coworkers feeling on each other. He is an evil tyrant and uh, this would be a great way to get rid of him.
Speaker 1: Should I report him to Human Resources or not?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 4: Yes, ye, tyrant?
Speaker 7: Yeah, go on down there evil hell yeah hell evil yeah evil tyrant?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 7: And you were offended? Yeah, all I see. I've taken all of the HR courses because for all you shows, you have to take them, and I know all of it. And even though something is happening in an office that's not directed at a person, if you are found that whatever's happening is offensive to you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's uncomfortable.
Speaker 4: That's a part of it.
Speaker 7: Yes, report him today.
Speaker 1: All right, okay, so Jennie.
Speaker 8: Start the week, go ahead, sure, you know, right quick?
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 11: Bria in Miami says, I'm thirty four years old and I've been dating a man for four years. We got in an argument and he said I don't bring enough to the table because I'm a manager at a restaurant. Then why has he been with me for so long? Is he waiting for something better?
Speaker 8: No, because he just like getting him free fries when he comes through that drive through. For four years, they had time for.
Speaker 7: A week out of time. Now, you know, he just finally realizing fries ain't worth it.
Speaker 1: After four years.
Speaker 7: A large McDonald fries is the same amount of fries that's in the small bag.
Speaker 8: That's a fact. What, Yeah, just the same.
Speaker 1: That's why they broke up.
Speaker 11: That's why they're about to All right, coming up and thank you, Stella. Coming up at the top of the hour. We'll have some entertainment news for you right after this.
Speaker 10: What did you do to embarrass I? Damn family? Though that we don't know what did you do.
Speaker 8: Let's start with your stupid little leaf. Let's start.
Speaker 7: Let's start with when you got the brand new bike, roaded to the stove and then came home without the bike because your little dumb ass forgot your hat a new bike and left it in front of the store. Now the random family that stole the damn bike. I got to go down there and fight two of them boys. Get your dumb ass bike back. Let's start there.
Speaker 4: Okay, let's let's move on.
Speaker 8: The hell you forget you got a new bike?
Speaker 4: What is it?
Speaker 7: I'm sitting on the steps. Tommy coming up the street, I said, hey, man, what's your bike?
Speaker 4: Huh?
Speaker 8: I forgot?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 4: Oh man?
Speaker 11: Coming out more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show right after this.
Speaker 12: You're listening Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 11: Congratulations going out to Courtney Kardashian and drummer Travis Barker on the birth of their son, Rocky thirteen Barker. They each have children from previous relationships. They are still newlywed, so Rocky is a big addition to their new life together. Congratulations to Courtney and Travis and other entertainment news. Amy Roebuck and Yeah Peace, Amy Roebuck and TJ. Holmes are finally going public with their romance after keeping it quiet for the last few months. Last week, they shared a picture of themselves with a caption How's this for Instagram official hashtag.
Speaker 1: Silent No More.
Speaker 11: The couple is also announced they're launching a podcast on December fifth that will explore a meaningful conversations about current events, pop culture, and everything in between.
Speaker 1: Lots of their.
Speaker 11: Fans are anxious to have them working together again.
Speaker 4: Cool.
Speaker 1: I'm glad to see the resurface. I was wondering what happened to them?
Speaker 8: Okay, propably.
Speaker 1: Now moving on.
Speaker 11: Lauren Hill has had to postpone a couple of shows recently because of issues with her vocal cords, and she took to Twitter to let her fans know that she was healing from a vocal strained slash injury and her doctor advised her to take a break. But over the weekend, Lauren said. Lauren was back on stage in la and she decided to address her excessive tardiness at her shows.
Speaker 1: Lauren was very.
Speaker 11: Callous about it, she said, quote people say that she's late. She's late, So what yo, y'all lucky I make it on this stage every night. Yeah what what? The audience had mixed feelings about Lauren's comments. So, guys, do you think it's cool to say to fans that pay good money to see you be glad I'm here?
Speaker 8: No, no, no, that's disrespectful.
Speaker 7: Look, manse these fans are the reason we get to say that we are who we are.
Speaker 11: This.
Speaker 7: With our fans, there's no Lauren Hill, there's no Steve Harvey, there's no there's no Nephew Tommy, there's no cure space with our fans. Damn man, people spend their hard earned money to see you. At least respect them. You know, she's been late for years and years and years hours. You know, look y'all lucky I even make it on this stage. Look, I don't know what that comment was for. I don't know who you That don't make no sense, man, But it also explains a lot of stuff.
Speaker 8: You keep showing up late.
Speaker 4: It's gonna look like sound checking out. Respect to man, these people.
Speaker 7: You know, if people got babysitters, people, you know, it's people.
Speaker 10: Gonna fly in man from different places.
Speaker 1: Get their hair, don't get a new outfit.
Speaker 12: And I don't know Lauren Hill.
Speaker 1: I guess she knows, but she was one of.
Speaker 13: A kind when she came out, when she had that album, that one album mis educationally in La. She was a rapper, she was a singer, she was rocking her natural hair.
Speaker 4: She's beautiful, she will. She checked all the boxes.
Speaker 13: Everybody loved Hill, every everything, fashion, everything about her.
Speaker 1: And then when she.
Speaker 13: Kind of went away and didn't do any more music and all this, and now you're back.
Speaker 1: Turning and you're telling your fans that, wait what she said?
Speaker 11: She's like that, Yo, You all are lucky. I made it on this stage. I make it on this stage every night.
Speaker 13: I love her, I love her like the talent, but I ain't gonna be sitting that wait two hours.
Speaker 1: Only for Jesus.
Speaker 8: Back in the day, man, I'm sorry.
Speaker 7: Now, blues concerts when you went to see blues allist, Little Milton and all them, Man, little miltwo it's just where are you? I opened for him one time?
Speaker 8: Where you hate dog Dog? Where are you other than that?
Speaker 7: Man? You go see her when they're fired. They're gonna be in that time frame. Lt D commodoors Old James.
Speaker 11: They been in that time frame, man, Yeah you know, yeah, it's all session.
Speaker 10: I was famous, which said, I said, I was with Luther. He was precise. Everything started on time, every single man. That's that's the bitch. But like Carla said, it's respecting people. They pay their money. Man, they they've already stood in.
Speaker 11: Line, they've gotten their hair done, they bought outfits.
Speaker 5: The ticket.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I see you. That's a lot of.
Speaker 8: Money that pays your salary.
Speaker 1: Parking is high. All of that.
Speaker 13: And these concert tickets these days, Renaissance Tour Russia.
Speaker 1: Man, y'all talking mortgage payments and stuff. Go to a concert if.
Speaker 8: You know something, it explains.
Speaker 7: I don't know Lauren Hill, but I know she could have been something really really off the charts. But she took so many detours, so many things, and you know she was.
Speaker 4: She's a beach, She's a queen.
Speaker 13: That's how people still go to see her because of that that one album and of course being in the Fujis that goes without saying before that.
Speaker 9: Man, she's one of the welcome Detroit Detroit.
Speaker 11: Finally, online sources report that Nipsey Hustle's assets will go to his two children, his daughter Imani and his son Cross. Nipsey's assets reportedly are little over eleven million dollars, so his son's mother, Lauren London, will be awarded five point six million on behalf of her son Imani's assets will go to Nipsey's family who are serving as Imani's legal guardians.
Speaker 1: And there you have it.
Speaker 11: Coming up at twenty minutes after the hour, it's no shave November, so we will see if the guys plan on letting their facial hair grow out this month.
Speaker 1: We're going to ask you guys that it's for a good cause, so we'll see what you guys have to do. Looking at me like that, Tommy.
Speaker 4: I go to work in.
Speaker 1: Right after this you're listening.
Speaker 12: Morning show.
Speaker 11: It's officially no shave November, which means guys across the country are giving up shaving their faces for the month to promote cancer prevention.
Speaker 1: It's for a great cause.
Speaker 11: If the men, if the man doesn't usually wear a beard, they will let their beard grow out fully this month. As a month goes on, the men are encouraged to get regular trends, but not shave the facial hair off. I guess this will go for haircuts too. I mean, it's no shave November. So here's a question to you guys, which you stop shaving your heads all during the month of November, Tommy and Junior?
Speaker 1: Would you grow a beard? Junior? Would you skip getting a haircut all month?
Speaker 8: Sure?
Speaker 4: Don't send me up like this?
Speaker 10: Sure?
Speaker 4: Could you know what?
Speaker 1: I'm just asking a question, Junior, that's all. It's no shave.
Speaker 9: No, you just got me out here, pushed it in the street man.
Speaker 8: The truck.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm barrowing down the road.
Speaker 8: I'm telling you right now, I just as the damn.
Speaker 9: I'm just yeah, you know I'm gonna get boy, Say what now? I know I'm I'm I'm gonna get a hair cut.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna get a hair cut.
Speaker 4: I can't what what they cutting?
Speaker 9: Come here, guys, I'm I'm gonna get a hair cut, That is what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Well, but I can't grow.
Speaker 10: I can't.
Speaker 4: I can't really grow like it won't be it, it won't grow like that.
Speaker 8: Well, a couple of things. You can't grow no more.
Speaker 9: You can't grow a hell right now you're talking about.
Speaker 8: I can't grow. You can't grow a line no more.
Speaker 7: Your hair looked like you took a washcloth and just wiped it right on off.
Speaker 1: Like when you putting narrow on your legs.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but Julian, man, it's like you see man, like the good thing is you're a good looking dude.
Speaker 8: You're gonna look good.
Speaker 9: Ball Boy up to cover here so you can laugh.
Speaker 7: Wait a minute, hold up, you cannot think you are far away from ball right now, DG. I don't know why he talking about you think you're finnahpen me up, make me cut my hair off.
Speaker 8: He's damn you're gone.
Speaker 11: When he turns to the side, you can see it, Steve, you can see his hairline.
Speaker 10: You're not gonna always be at the side, ain't gonna, sir.
Speaker 4: You got to turn surely.
Speaker 7: If you got to turn to see your hairline, that means that's cause it's back there behind your ear. If you got to turn sideways to see your hairline, right, okay, okay, that Junior turned to the front.
Speaker 1: Body coming up and like it.
Speaker 11: Don't after the hour, Sister odell is here, right after this. You're listening Morning show, all right, Sister odell Is promises in the building.
Speaker 8: Lost my head.
Speaker 10: My line.
Speaker 7: Was way bed day. I saw Jesus my eyes rid no way from he Good mornings, everyone, good boy, everybody I've been here everybody talking about your hair.
Speaker 8: Sweetie, you look good though you kind young.
Speaker 9: Man, thus darling, and that song was for who that you sang?
Speaker 4: Who was that it was? So you're sweet?
Speaker 8: You don't see it?
Speaker 10: Why you.
Speaker 5: Ju ju?
Speaker 14: You listen to marriage, your age and when your age and things it's gonna happen. It's things that you have that you're not gonna have no money, and yours.
Speaker 1: This hat so I still have it.
Speaker 7: I still have got as you have some hair, but your hairline is like an old Negro spiritual.
Speaker 14: Take me back, tagg me back the lord.
Speaker 4: Place where first receive you.
Speaker 8: Kid you back. Hey, I think that I know genius.
Speaker 7: Alright, let's talk about something, Michelle. What else is going on?
Speaker 11: Well, I don't know if you're you're familiar with sister O'Dell with this al Pacino child custody case. Al Pacino of course, the actor who's eighty three years old and he has a girlfriend who's twenty nine.
Speaker 1: Well, she just had a baby.
Speaker 11: He has to pay her thirty thousand dollars a month in childhood.
Speaker 1: Yes, ma'am, she's twenty.
Speaker 4: Nine eight, an like one hundred and some.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's eighty close.
Speaker 11: He's eighty three, yes, ma'am. Yes, So you know you know who the actor al Pacino is, right?
Speaker 1: You know who?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 8: I know him?
Speaker 1: Yes, you know of him? Uh huh.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 11: Well can you imagine like having a newborn baby back when you were eighty three years old?
Speaker 1: Can you imagine?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 7: I don't have time for that, and neither did he. That's why got to pay the younger of thirty thousand. Yes, he ain't gonna be there.
Speaker 8: He ain't gonna make the graduation.
Speaker 10: M h.
Speaker 1: He's a little so you mean the college graduation.
Speaker 8: Or I'm thinking of kindergarten.
Speaker 5: That's five years or not.
Speaker 7: You say, ain't no guarantees of the mates. Everybody don't. Once you get eight, you start, you start coming.
Speaker 1: Didn't you tell us last week you dated a younger man?
Speaker 14: He was a young man. I've had eighty year old before.
Speaker 1: And how was that zero?
Speaker 8: You know, we just we didn't have a whole lot in common.
Speaker 7: You know, we was trying to think of stuff like that. You know, I knew the drummer boy that played in the manger when Jesus was born, and he didn't have no idea that.
Speaker 4: You knew the major.
Speaker 8: He told me by rapper Bumba. He gonna say so, Kirk Franklin, will.
Speaker 11: So any advice you have to for al Pacino and this young woman, his young baby mama, he's eighty three.
Speaker 7: I can do is for this baby is to just step away and let this girl meet somebody that's thirty that can be here for the continuation of the baby's life.
Speaker 8: You're too old and you know it.
Speaker 1: But he can still make babies. Men can still make babies.
Speaker 7: Yeah, what's sat making babies? And listen to me. It ain't the fact whether you can make a baby, it's not. It's where you can be that for the baby. What did you make babies for in the eighties? And you ain't even fitting to be here? You got ten max. Maybe up next, thank you, since baseball game.
Speaker 1: Come next. It is a nephew with today's prank phone call.
Speaker 11: Right after this, you're listening hard morning show coming out at about four minutes after the hour. It's my Strawberry letter for today and the subject is he will be buried next to his mama. We'll get into that find out what that's all about in just a few but right now it is time for the nephew and today's prank phone call nephew, what you got? Uh?
Speaker 4: You know we talked earlier about Lauryn Hill.
Speaker 10: I wanted to put this out there first Syracuse, New York, Funny Bone. I will be there and I would be on time, on time, be there and I will be on time. Okay, show Friday, a couple of shows Saturday. I will be there and be on time. Funny Bone, nephew coming all right. Laying in the cutting is Virginia Beach, November seventeenth and eighteenth.
Speaker 4: I will be there and be on time.
Speaker 10: This right here, this prank is exact delivery, exotic delivery cat dog. If you would hello, Hello, I am trying to reach Adrian.
Speaker 4: Adrian.
Speaker 6: Yeah, this is this is he. How can I help you?
Speaker 4: How you doing? My name is?
Speaker 10: My name is was Shad. I'm with GPT and we have a delivery for you. I'm going to be arriving probably in the next I guess about the next ninety minutes.
Speaker 4: Are you Are you actually at the house, sir?
Speaker 6: No, I'm not at home right now, but I mean you can just go ahead and leave whatever it is. My wife and kids can probably get it with us home from school, you know, So let.
Speaker 10: Me make sure I got the address right. Are you thirty eight North River Drive?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, definitely.
Speaker 4: Okay, so is anyone there right now? At all?
Speaker 6: Nobody is home right now. I don't understand why you can't just just leave.
Speaker 10: The package there for again, Well, this has to be this has to be signed, and I have you on here as the handler for this delivery, so I definitely I got to get quite a few signatures from you. I got about five or six pieces of paper sheets that you need to sign off on.
Speaker 4: Are you is your What time does your wife get there?
Speaker 8: Sir?
Speaker 6: She'll be that lady. What do you what do you? What do you mean on a handler handling? What? What are you? What are you delivering?
Speaker 10: This is GPT, sir, this is Global Pet Transport. We have two peacocks, we have a seal, and we have a baby kangaroo that we're dropping off today.
Speaker 6: Okay, this got We've got some kind of mistake, right, We have a dog, that's it. We don't. We don't. We're not an animal sanctuary here.
Speaker 8: I don't.
Speaker 6: I don't understand what what you're talking about. We didn't a kangaroo a field.
Speaker 4: I mean you're you're you're you're Adrian's correct.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's my name, man.
Speaker 4: Okay, and you're thirty eight North River Drive.
Speaker 6: Listen, listen. Yes, that is accurate. But again, I'm not a handler. I'm not handling things.
Speaker 10: Okay, okay, sir, let me let me if there is some confusion. Your name is here, your address is here. So I don't see where I have a problem. If everything I'm asking you, you're saying is correct, except now you're saying you don't want your delivery.
Speaker 6: It's not my delivery man. That's what I'm trying to tell you. This is not I didn't order a kangaroo. I didn't order these things.
Speaker 4: Okay, a kangaroo, a seal, and two peacocks.
Speaker 6: It doesn't make sense, man, two peacocks? Whose order is this? This is not my order? Man, you got my name?
Speaker 10: Okay, So here's okay. So here's here's what we need to do. Will your wife be here, be at the house within the next ninety minutes.
Speaker 6: She might be, But you know what are you saying?
Speaker 10: What I'm gonna do is leave them here, leave them at your at your place, and you can call the company that shipped them and you can figure out what went wrong or whatnot. But it is my leave these animals there.
Speaker 6: What is your what's your name, brothers? What's your name?
Speaker 8: Brothers?
Speaker 4: My name is Rasham.
Speaker 6: Let me tell you something like now, Okay, you're not about to leave no more animals at my sing house. Okay, you're not leaving no peacocks. You're not leaving no kangaroos. You're not leaving no concealed he We're not having a tendancy at my house. When I get to my house with shot, ain't no animals gonna be there.
Speaker 10: Okay, you know what?
Speaker 6: Hold on, figure Okay, let me let me get my wife on the phone. Right, let me call wife.
Speaker 10: Well, hang on, hang on, sir. I don't listen, sir. I don't have time for you to reach out to you. Why for you to try to figure out what you're gonna do about your kangaroo, your peacocks, your seal. I gotta make this drop. I gotta keep moving. I have other animals on the truck.
Speaker 6: I don't give up about your other animals. Okay, I'm home my wife if she may be ordered, the damn kangaro the seal. Okay, because I know I didn't order. All right, we're gonna figure this out. Okay, she's not gonna hang sir.
Speaker 10: Listen to me. Listen to me, sir. You can figure this out when you get home.
Speaker 4: Right now.
Speaker 10: I'm I'm now about an hour out. I'm gonna drop the animals. If there's something, sir, If it's not yours, somebody will come back tomorrow and pick them up.
Speaker 6: Do you mean somebody gonna come back and pick them up tomorrow? I'm not gonna have them sees at my house overnight. You think I am out rain Mary Poppa's man, I ain't out here doing nothing with these animals like you're crazy. Forehan, please, if there's an animal at my house when I arrived, so help me.
Speaker 4: God, so so so help you. God.
Speaker 10: What you're gonna have? The animal is gonna be there when you get there. Man, you're not finna use you're slowing up my whole.
Speaker 4: Delivery route today. Okay, I ain't got time for this.
Speaker 6: I ain't got time.
Speaker 4: But why you ordered? Why you order a kangaroo if you don't want it now?
Speaker 6: If I didn't order them kangaroo, that's why I don't want the king, because I didn't order them in kangaroo. Be telling me what's what I want? Okay, this is the worst customer services of the world. I don't even a customer of yours. You're trying to tell me that I got a kangaroo of peacock and peacocks.
Speaker 4: You have two peacocks. You have two peacocks, Sir.
Speaker 6: This isn't even making I'm gonna do.
Speaker 10: With those animals animals, I don't know what you're gonna do with them, but you're gonna sign. You're gonna sign this paperwork though, that's what you're gonna do.
Speaker 6: Why if you think I'm sorry paperwork animal?
Speaker 7: Man?
Speaker 10: I don't want to whoop your at your house in front of your wife and kids behind some damn animals.
Speaker 4: I don't, But you're gonna sign my paperwork.
Speaker 6: You would I wish you would try to whoop my something. I'm about to show my kids what it looks like to show up and talk real restless. Can you show it up here with a damn caravan of animals like I'm in the It's ridiculous, Okay, huh no, God my face, man, this is ridiculous.
Speaker 10: It's only one thing. I really just only one last thing I need to tell you, to be honest with you.
Speaker 4: What is that?
Speaker 10: The only thing I can tell you now, Adrian, is that I have nephew Tommy from the Steve Harvey Marty Show.
Speaker 4: Your wife Bridget got me the frank phone. Call you.
Speaker 6: Oh man, you gotta be.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 10: Wow.
Speaker 4: You don't want the delivery man.
Speaker 6: You don't want I don't want the kangaroo man. Those animals again, other man, you gotta be high mind one of those damn animals together?
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 4: Baby?
Speaker 10: Give me tell me what's the baddest and I mean the baddest radio show in the land.
Speaker 4: Let me hear, Adrian, it's.
Speaker 6: A Steve Harvey Morning Show. Baby.
Speaker 4: What would you do though?
Speaker 10: What would you do if if if you get a knock at the door, and if somebody got an ostrich or something for you all?
Speaker 8: What would you do?
Speaker 1: Clamb the door?
Speaker 7: You know, you deliver white people's yard next door. They love animals, they'll care for him.
Speaker 8: And then.
Speaker 10: Yep, would you turn back a zebra? Cually you like? You like animal?
Speaker 4: Prince? Would you turn a zebra back?
Speaker 11: It's funny you should say that. I do like it's a good zebra.
Speaker 10: Junior if I get a nice kangaroo delivered to you, what you think, Yeah.
Speaker 8: I'll take the kangaroo. Time.
Speaker 9: I'm getting the path to ride around the neighborhood, happy big dog.
Speaker 4: If I sent an elephant to you, can you handle it elephant?
Speaker 7: Well, I ain't got to worry about it, because you know you half rich, so it'll probably be a ceramic elephant.
Speaker 4: Be right there.
Speaker 8: I just give it to my daughters because they delta.
Speaker 4: Now I got little elephant money.
Speaker 1: Now I can't get a little one, a baby one.
Speaker 8: What I mean, I get a baby for what.
Speaker 1: I mean, sarad Elephants are not little I get.
Speaker 10: I can get a little elephant inst somehow a baby elephant at.
Speaker 8: Who you think? Baby elephant?
Speaker 4: What universe is the big elephants?
Speaker 10: That?
Speaker 4: Where'd you getting them from? I mean they are the same place.
Speaker 7: You realize that the elephant you are already going to prison? You you know you are already. Now you up with a baby elephant. Yeah, might get the death pow. You took the baby elephant from the mom, Peter, We'll eat your ass alive.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 1: Listen?
Speaker 11: Coming up next, It is a strawberry letter, but today's.
Speaker 8: Object maximum security somewhere.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he will be buried next to his mama. We'll get into it right after this.
Speaker 12: You're listening Hardy Morning Show.
Speaker 11: It is time now for today's Strawberry Letter. And if you need advice on relationships, works, ex parenting, and more, please submit your Strawberry Letter to Steve BARBFM.
Speaker 1: Dot com by clicking on.
Speaker 11: Submit Strawberry Letter. We could be reading your letter live on the air, just like we're going to read this one right here, right now, and you never know, it could be yours.
Speaker 4: It could be yours.
Speaker 10: Buckle up and hold on type you gut it for you Here it is Strawberry letter, all.
Speaker 11: Right, thank you nephew. Subject he will be buried next to his mama. Dear Stephen Shirley. I've been married for almost thirty years, so my husband and I started planning for the future and making sure our two adult children won't be straddled with any debt after we die. I told my husband that we should do a will, and he told me that he already has one.
Speaker 1: And he did it about fifteen years ago.
Speaker 11: He said, when he was helping his parents do one, his dad suggested that he do one too, so he did he said it slipped his mind to tell me right then, but he said he always told me that he was going to be buried next to his mama, and his dad would be on the other side of his mama. I do remember him telling me, but it was always when we were joking around. I when we were joking around, I do remember him telling I do remember telling him a while back that I was going to kill him if he didn't start stop bothering me, and he said that if I do, just make sure he's buried next to his mama. He has always been a big mama's boy, and it never bothered me because I'm a daddy's girl. The only time his mother irritated me was when she would tell us how to plan for the future and how to save our money. This must be how she wrangled him into doing a will. He pulled the will out of a safe deposit box under our.
Speaker 1: Bed and let me read it.
Speaker 11: He plans to leave the house, his savings, his car, and everything else to our two daughters. Then at the bottom of the third page, I read that he is to be buried next to his mother and his plot is already paid for. I would think he'd want to be buried next to me, But when I asked him, he said he'd rather lie next to his parents.
Speaker 1: Eternally.
Speaker 11: Does it matter where he is buried or should he be buried next to me?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 11: Why are we even talking about death right now? But this is what you got to do. You do have to plan for it, I suppose. And it's one thing to be a mama's boy in life, but I never even thought about a mama's boy being a mama's boy in death.
Speaker 1: I mean, does anybody think about that? I guess Once a mama's boy, always a mama's boy.
Speaker 12: Humph.
Speaker 11: And one would think one would think that you would want to be married buried next to your wife. I mean, that seems to be the normal thing, end of story. I mean, that's pretty much standard procedure. But even your mom wants to be buried next to her husband. But you you want to be buried next to your mom. Now, if you were divorced at the time of death, okay, then you could be buried next to your mom. That seems reasonable and whatever, But what a slap in your face that he wants to be buried next to his mom.
Speaker 1: First, you guys have been married to each other for.
Speaker 11: Thirty years, and he made the will fifteen years ago without your knowledge. I mean, there's no excuse for that. Something that big would not have slipped anyone's mind. And I can't believe he told you it slipped his mind.
Speaker 1: No way.
Speaker 11: So many people don't do wills and then and then after they're gone, it's just a huge family mess. People are fighting over everything. So I'm glad you guys had the presence of mine to draw up a will, and want to make sure that you take care of your kids. But this should have been done as husband and wife together, not like your husband did it without you and just with his parents. So my suggestion is for you guys to get together, tell him how you feel, and do a brand new will with you guys and getting buried next to each other. I mean, I think that's the proper thing to do, and they should. It should be no other way as far as I'm concerned. I don't know if your husband's going to agree with that, but you got to give it a shot and let him know how you feel.
Speaker 7: Steve, we get letters every now and there where I truly don't care about, and this is one of them, and so I don't know how many times I'm gonna say I don't give a damn in this response of mine, but I don't, and I don't know how to handle this. This seems I don't. I don't think anybody's really thought this out. I've never seen you know this, right, what y'all talking about. You've been married almost thirty years, and then you and your husband say you started planning for the future, making sure our two adult children won't be straddled with any debt after we die. That's y'all's playing. Y'all playing for the future's death. Y'all playing for the futures to make sure when y'all die, y'all two adebt children ain't straddle with no debt. That's the plan. Ain't no we retiring, ain't know we were going on trips, were gonna go see the world. There's no uplifting this ladder at all. This is all misery. I told your husband, you said, you told your husband we all to do a will. He said, I already did one about fifteen years ago. Oh oh, he said he was helping his parents do one. His dad suggested he did one two, So he did it. Then he said he slipped his mind to tell you right then. Okay, because it do tell you normally don't draw up a wheel in a day. Normally you don't. But if it slipped his mind, he didn't tell you. But he always told you that he was gonna be buried next to his mama and next to his mama, and his dad would be on the other side of his mama.
Speaker 8: Okay, I can't tell you how much. I don't give a damn.
Speaker 7: Right now about where they did these people up and put them off, or where they gonna lay down or uh, I don't even know. I just hope y'all live a long, healthy life. I would say that to y'all, really want you to live a long, healthy life, because I want to live one. But y'all looking forward to dining too damn much for me in this letter. This is just like a depressing ass letter. So we'll get into the rest of it when I come back.
Speaker 11: All right, hang up some more, Dyne, we'll have part too, it seems. Response to today's Strawberry letter at twenty three minutes after the hour, the subject is.
Speaker 1: He will be buried next to his mama. That's the subject we'll get back into it right after this.
Speaker 12: You're listening hard Morning show.
Speaker 11: All right, Come on, Steve, let's recap today's strawberry letter. Of the subject is he will be buried next to his mama.
Speaker 8: Well, here we go with this depressing ass letter. Right here.
Speaker 7: These are people that's planning for the future, and all their plans is wrapped around dying. So here we go. Let's get on back into this depressing letter.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 7: They've been married thirty years, They've been talking about their future. The wife decided that we should have a will. He told her already got one.
Speaker 8: I made it.
Speaker 7: Fifteen years ago, and she was a little throwed off, and in the wheel he said that, Well, he just told that he had always wanted to be buried next to his mama, and his daddy was gonna be on the other side of his mama. And I do remember him telling him telling you, this, but it was always when we were joking around where Homeboy wasn't playing. I do remember telling him a while back that I was gonna kill him if he didn't stop bothering me. And he said that if I do, just make sure he's buried next to his mama. See I don't know if y'all listen everything in this letter, man, it's about this death and this burial.
Speaker 8: I don't like people like this. I'm gonna kill you one day.
Speaker 7: Well, if you do, now, make sure you bury me next to my mama, cause my daddy gonna be on the other side of my mama.
Speaker 8: Okay.
Speaker 7: He has always been a big mama's boy, and it never bothered me because I'm a daddy's girl.
Speaker 8: Lady, that's different.
Speaker 7: It's different from being a mama's boy and a daddy's girl.
Speaker 8: That's different.
Speaker 7: And you're stupid for being putting up with just all these years thinking it was the same because you was a daddy's girl, mama's boy, different than daddy's girl. You better beliereak it down, break it down well. A mama's boy first of all, a daddy's girl. She lives under the protection of her father. She can go to her daddy and get anything. She kind of got the daddy wrapped around the finger. It's not her wrapped around the daddy's finger. She loves her daddy, she'll do anything for him, but she knows she can go to her daddy for anything.
Speaker 8: That's a daddy's girl.
Speaker 7: A mama's boy is beholden to mama first and foremost and everything. And even though he take a wife, the mama steal first. Now that sounds like daddy girl to you, and I'm giving you the short version of it. So now you have a problem. The only time his mother irritated me was when she would tell us how to plan for the future and how to save y'all's money, probably so when y'all die, she'll know what to do. This must be how she wrangled him into doing a wheel. She just told you his father said you should do one too, but you're gonna put it off on this lady, right.
Speaker 8: This must be how he ranged she wrangled him into doing it.
Speaker 7: He pulled the wheel out of a safe deposit box under our bed.
Speaker 8: Let me say something to y'all.
Speaker 7: If you have a safe that you can pull out under your bed that ain't a safe, matter of fact, that ain't safe at all, they.
Speaker 1: Can pull it over from under your bed.
Speaker 7: Put it in their car, and go to their house and work all open it in the garage. Y'all, So did some pole mess right here? You got your safety deposit box under your bed. Oh, nobody gonna think to look under their.
Speaker 8: Okay, and he let me read it.
Speaker 7: He plans to leave the house, his savings, his car, and everything else to our two daughters. Then at the bottom of the third page, I read that he is to be buried next to his mama. This is the fourth time in this letter. You then told me that this ragged ass mama's boy is gonna get buried next to his mama.
Speaker 8: Why are you still surprised at this? Damn?
Speaker 11: You don't think she should be in shocked for a shock?
Speaker 7: I read that he is to be buried next to his mother, and his plot is already paid for, So.
Speaker 4: Then he died.
Speaker 7: You ain't got to pay for that. You don't see the upside in this. I would think he'd want to be buried next to me. Well he don't. You that already threatened to kill the man in the letter. You're nagging the man, You're telling him what he y'all to do. Now you're mad at him for having a wheel already, and you think he.
Speaker 8: Want to be married buried next to you for what?
Speaker 7: But when I asked him, he said he would rather lie next to his parents. Eternally, I got news for all y'all foods in this letter.
Speaker 8: You're not gonna be laying next to nobody eternally.
Speaker 7: As a matter of fact, when you laying there, you ain't even gonna be aware of it.
Speaker 8: I don't know what y'all think death is.
Speaker 7: I don't know if you really think what they was doing back in Egypt, where you could get a tomb and pack all this gold in that which and take it with you. They found out, they asked, don't get nothing nowhere with him. Y'all are stupid. I can't stand this letter. I don't care where he gets his rad ass buried. I really don't like I said. I wish everybody health and happiness and longevity in this letter, but y'all are looking forward to dying way too much for me. So damn it, let's just get it over with real. Ay, y'all gonna die, Get up out it. I don't care where he get it beted. I don't give damn if he get buried next to Mammy, his damn daddy. I don't get care if they get married on the pecan tree in damn Louisiana.
Speaker 8: I don't care where.
Speaker 7: You get bet you just get your ass in the ground and let's get it.
Speaker 1: Leave your comments up today, strawberry letter.
Speaker 8: I don't give a damn what hold the ground you put me in?
Speaker 11: And Steve Harvey f M coming up next to his junior with Sports.
Speaker 1: Talk right after this.
Speaker 11: You're listening Harvey Morning Show. It is time now for junior and sports talk.
Speaker 1: What you got, junior?
Speaker 9: Hold on pimping, Come on, let's get these pixie and pipping. Let me tell you so many.
Speaker 1: Here we go.
Speaker 8: Hold let's do it real quick.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I don't even know how it did.
Speaker 4: Man, No, no, you boy.
Speaker 1: This was one of these weeks here pimping.
Speaker 8: Hold on, here we hear about it.
Speaker 1: Come on, here we go.
Speaker 9: Stealers over the Titans twenty to sixteen.
Speaker 8: Stevens, I picked it.
Speaker 4: Hey, here we go.
Speaker 9: Pivot Chiefs over the Dolphins twenty one fourteen, pict it Ravens over the Seahawks thirty seven to three. Picted the Browns, and I mean the mighty Browns did the Cardinals in twenty seven to nothing.
Speaker 8: Picted bat in the thousand.
Speaker 9: Pippoit, Texas over the Buffaneers man thirty nine thirty seven.
Speaker 14: Come oh lord, I'm hot.
Speaker 9: The Saints over the Bass twenty four to seventeen.
Speaker 4: I'm on fire.
Speaker 9: I picked the Vikings over the Falcons thirty one to twenty eight.
Speaker 1: You missed that one, but you come.
Speaker 5: Right back though.
Speaker 9: Pivfy the Packers over the Rams, winning to three. Pick the Commanders beat the Patriots man twenty to seventeen.
Speaker 1: Picked it the Coats over the Panthers twenty seven to thirteen.
Speaker 14: I told y'all, everybody have it that.
Speaker 8: Y'all wouldn't listen to me. You can't see it popping all yeah in the club. Then you raise you damn down, Peter Probit.
Speaker 9: This is the one that got me pipping. Golly, no, no, uh uh. He picked the Raiders over the Giants thirty to six.
Speaker 4: I told y'all, I'm on fire. What is happening?
Speaker 8: I don't know, oman Kindle.
Speaker 9: It was old pippot the Eagles over the Cowboys.
Speaker 4: Twenty eighth to three.
Speaker 8: I'm smoking.
Speaker 4: That's good. Runn out piping one game one.
Speaker 8: I only lost one.
Speaker 7: Hey man, somebody out there is listening to this show, and I gotta start writing down pips picks, because see pips picks be the pit for the pips.
Speaker 8: And with a pimpish piggy Piggy was called the Pips. Yeah, lad, it is night and the.
Speaker 7: Pips, because pips still for a pipish picket.
Speaker 8: I'm one of the Pips, baby can't. I'm so good.
Speaker 7: I'm nervous now man.
Speaker 1: Yeah all right, thank you, Junior, Thank you.
Speaker 11: Pimping coming up at the top of the hour. If a woman asks a man out, should she pay for the date?
Speaker 12: What you're listening morning show?
Speaker 11: This is from Fatima and Chattanooga. Fatima says I met a man in traffic and it was love at first sight. Our cars were side by side for ten minutes and we had a great conversation. He said he had just been dumped and he didn't mind sitting in traffic because he had no one to rush home to. I was very forward and I told him to take the next exit so we could go eat and get to know each other.
Speaker 1: This conversation was great.
Speaker 11: And we planned to see each other again, but he told me I had to pay for the meal because he hadn't planned to stop for dinner. I paid it, but it didn't sit well with me. Thinking back, I asked him for the second date. He didn't ask me Do I ask if he's planning to pay or should I lose his number or.
Speaker 8: Listen to me?
Speaker 7: He told you in the ten minute conversation that he had just gotten helped. Somebody got rid of him for some reason. You may be discovery why see a great conversation. Don't mean as a great person. He ain't asking you out, He ain't paying for nothing. I mean, lady, come on, now, you know I wasn't planning on going to dinner, so you have to pay. So you ain't got food money. Just just this's a point in the day that you don't have food money. So lady, what what are you signing up for? Man going about your business?
Speaker 1: Man numbers?
Speaker 7: Just because you're all was stuck in traffic next to each other talking, that don't mean that's him.
Speaker 10: Right, But if you're trying to lose weight, though, that'd be a good person to be with it.
Speaker 11: Damn all right, I think we have time for one more, Steve. This is from Solomon and Kansas, Kansas City. Solomon says, I'm a fireman and I found out my ex wife had an affair with my coworker before I divorced her. She got angry with me last week and told me about it. And said he was much better in bed than I am. I took off this week so I won't go in there and hurt this guy. Do I ask him if it's true or not, and what's the best way to deal with it?
Speaker 7: Well, bro, you don't want her, You're getting a divorce. Why would you lose your job? There's no win for you here. You didn't go to work because you don't want to hurt the guy. Hey man, listen to me. Don't mess around and lose your job as a fireman. The fire department ain't.
Speaker 8: Gonna want you no more.
Speaker 7: And she don't want you, and you don't want her, remember, So what's the fight for?
Speaker 4: I wouldn't He.
Speaker 1: Looked like a pool in front of his coworker. It was going on. Yeah, Well, everybody, all.
Speaker 7: You got to do is just say look man. You can walk up to him away from the job and say, hey man, I know what you did. I'm aware of it. That wasn't cool. But just know this here right here. You got one time with me, one time. You got one mistake. That's it. But even I just put that in his head so he could walk around tight. I ain't going to be the only one.
Speaker 11: On the car even you know he's going to say something back as coworker, and then they could get into it as a result.
Speaker 12: I want to alarm go off.
Speaker 9: Yeah, well, if it is, do they call it on the sales down the firehouse.
Speaker 1: Like they might have to.
Speaker 4: And then put their water holes on his ear.
Speaker 8: I'm just gonna tell him.
Speaker 7: I'm to say, hey, man, listen to me. I ain't trying to start nothing. I'm aware of you and my wife. I know what happened. I thought we was different, but I found out we ain't. So now it's cool. Just know that I know, and now you know I know, so act according. Yeah, I'm gonna say something to the dude. It ain't no way. I'm not why, But I'm not gonna go down here and lose my.
Speaker 11: Job because your ex wife said he was better in bed than you.
Speaker 8: That's so what a lot of people in bed, bet ya? So what? So what? Yeah? All right? Coming up, and because I don't want you know, how about.
Speaker 1: We'll have more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show right after this.
Speaker 12: You're listening Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 11: All right, So here's a question for Tommy, Carla and Junior. What in the world is going on in Houston. They this made national news. Two men were arrested last week in Harris County, Texas for stealing forty six packs of oxtails.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah oxtails.
Speaker 8: Eyes.
Speaker 11: Come on, uh these two themes. You guys heard about it, right, Carlo. The two Things robbed four different grocery stores and stole close to twelve hundred dollars worth of ox tales. The duo was caught during a routine traffic stop when an officer noticed a large amount of unbagged meat on the back seat. They were arrested and charged with theft aggregate, and their bail was set at twenty five hundred dollars each.
Speaker 8: So I don't condone it, but I understand.
Speaker 1: I mean, I mean, what do you understand because you love ox sale.
Speaker 2: The price salesales right now, and I was I was going, I was going home and going and buy something from these.
Speaker 4: That's why I'm mad.
Speaker 13: To me, we understand, And madam, there's some more people need to be in jail, Yes, yeah, them over the.
Speaker 1: We need to more for them.
Speaker 8: Don't understand.
Speaker 7: Freedom for a pack of ox tails.
Speaker 1: We'll have more on the Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 11: Coming up at thirty three minutes after the hour, we will play around would you rather?
Speaker 1: Right after this?
Speaker 12: You're listening hard morning show.
Speaker 11: It's time now for another round of would you rather? Would you rather wear the same suit eight times or the same undies for a full month?
Speaker 8: A suit suit a time? Have done that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, absolutely, draws a well for a full month. I wore.
Speaker 7: I wore draws one time for a week. God when I gave they was in the floor. When I went back, they had.
Speaker 4: Just it was gone, just integrated.
Speaker 8: Into nothing.
Speaker 7: But nothing on that but that waist man man all the hot once I had hit it, just.
Speaker 11: Oh my god, we're moving on. Uh would you have big hips and thighs? Or would you have to have big shoulders and no neck?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 11: A b.
Speaker 12: Time.
Speaker 4: I ain't doing no the next stuff with y'all. But y'all going on.
Speaker 9: With that and nothing. I don't want to have no big hips and thighs either time.
Speaker 8: I want that.
Speaker 4: I don't want my back turn and everything. Somebody trying to hit.
Speaker 9: On big booty, big booty.
Speaker 1: Big booty.
Speaker 4: Give me this nick to a fine young man.
Speaker 11: Naked shoulders, no neck, but big shoulders.
Speaker 7: Yeah, okay, come on, you'll be sitting there looking at that dude I've been watching on what is that ninety day fiance?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, you don't have.
Speaker 8: This dude, man, I keep going, Man, why don't you get off the show?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 8: You get a little people a bad name. You need to get off the show man. Yeah, all right.
Speaker 1: Would you rather do what your wife says to do or would you rather try to get her to compromise?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 10: He is so much simple? Yeah really yeah, whatever, whatever? That's right, husbands there with these smart ones.
Speaker 1: All of that all right? Would you rather let me.
Speaker 8: Tell you right now that compromise is an argument? Go ahead?
Speaker 11: Would you rather during sex you can't hear anything, or during sex you can't see anything.
Speaker 1: Either one.
Speaker 7: All of that happens to me. I can't here, I can't hear off see I'll be in there just as loud. It can't be a damn thing and mute.
Speaker 1: Yeah all right, that's today's round. Would you rather thank you? Guys?
Speaker 11: Coming up next, it is our last break of the day, and we'll have some closing remarks from the one and only Steve Harvey right after this.
Speaker 12: You're listening Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 11: All right, guys, here we are our last break of the day. On this Monday, it is Monica's birthday, Mississippi.
Speaker 1: Monica. Yeah, yeah, exactly, producer one time for the birthday girl.
Speaker 7: On the commercial break, she jokingly said, do me a birthday poem? Well let's go. Yeah, so she won a birthday poem. You know, I write one off top of my head. Hey, Mississippi, it's your birthday today. I heard it was a little late, but finally I want to say hooray. I know these things are happening at a pace, at an alarming speed.
Speaker 8: These birthdays just keep on coming. Yes they do.
Speaker 7: Indeed, I hope you don't ever get tired of having them, because the end would then be near. I hate when people hate their birthdays. Well, how about have a funeral this year? What Most people never finally join a birthday because they feel so sad about getting old. But old is the gold for all of us, So go ahead on get your ass old. It's a pleasure to me to grow older every year. That just simply means I am still here. So if you get tired of these days coming too fast, all I can say is bye, you just.
Speaker 4: Had your last I know.
Speaker 7: I normally talk about Junior's poems and what they don't like about or what I don't mean for what I do a poem.
Speaker 8: They're different because they were written by Steve. At least they rhyme.
Speaker 7: They might not make no sense, but I don't give a damn about rhyming. I don't give a damn about none of this. I lost track of what the poem was about about six lines ago. Oh, but since you reminded me, Happy birthday, Monica.
Speaker 8: And now I have to go d in.
Speaker 9: It's rapt Monica's.
Speaker 11: Yeah, really, Steve, we had about put you in the mood.
Speaker 4: Yeah, by death.
Speaker 1: What are you doing for your birthday?
Speaker 4: Monica Scorpio season with the girl?
Speaker 1: She said nothing.
Speaker 8: Nothing showing her hair.
Speaker 4: That's all that's bout her picture.
Speaker 10: That's got something on it, because her picture behind her ain't got nothing.
Speaker 4: Some art.
Speaker 1: It's about texture.
Speaker 10: Is that what that? That looks like a wax board, like when you make notes and stuff.
Speaker 5: It's what she likes.
Speaker 4: If it is a board, that's her choice.
Speaker 10: That's what people if they blind have any house and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: That just a.
Speaker 7: Picture with a bunch of folks on it.
Speaker 11: It's texture, guys, all right.
Speaker 13: That's the birthday.
Speaker 1: Good news. Tell me you have some good news your your son.
Speaker 10: Yeah, popped that ball out the park over the fence this weekend. Baby came home with the hardware. I got the big gold ring and everything.
Speaker 11: Oh wow, congratulations, Jordan's Tommy.
Speaker 8: Tommy's a hip hop father.
Speaker 1: Why do you say that?
Speaker 7: Hip hop dad? You buy sun change and stuff. Put diamonds on it there. Boy gonna be out. But he's a player though. Yeah, he's just being a supportive dad.
Speaker 8: You great father.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he really is, really is a good good dad. Great.
Speaker 8: It's a good husband when he ain't running his dumb ass mouth.
Speaker 10: I've learned to be quiet. He take care of his family and stuff.
Speaker 7: They got good life cause of this boy.
Speaker 4: You like smoking from Brady, I'll be quiet talking again.
Speaker 10: You get old enough, you just like you know, I'm not arguing about none of that. I'm not tripping on none of that.
Speaker 8: How you doing? You sure going around the room checking on over here? Just married. Man's going good, you know, And.
Speaker 9: I ain't saying that last two weeks.
Speaker 4: So I'm doing really good. He told me she was proud of me.
Speaker 9: That's I was shocked to wait, what were proud of you my wife, wife, Yeah, she said, see she right there, lady, See how y'all did it?
Speaker 4: What who told you they was proud of you for what?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 1: I mean for what did you do?
Speaker 8: Though?
Speaker 1: Why did she say that? Because?
Speaker 9: Oh, just because you know, just working and taking care of the house and you know, doing everything she asked me to do. Say, the grocery store, fine and stuff. I learned a lot the groceries. They got a lot of stuff you've learned about, Like that self check out. It's complicated, but when you get it though, it's fun.
Speaker 1: Because you're doing things that you weren't doing before.
Speaker 4: No, I ain't never staying them before.
Speaker 8: I am now that self check out.
Speaker 7: To me, when I first saw what it was, I you know, i'd been hadn't been in the store in a long time. It just looked like open stealing. To me, it's no way not.
Speaker 1: It's not now they have people lurking.
Speaker 8: It's no way.
Speaker 7: Back in the day, I'm gonna charge myself for each.
Speaker 1: Item they're watching. Big brother is watching boy.
Speaker 7: Well, I tell you what, you're watching that hard, you might as well come down here and do it, because I can promise you I'm finna miss something.
Speaker 13: What you say, Steve, you buying a big screen TV charging yourself cucumber.
Speaker 11: I mean it's convenient, but it has put a lot of people out of work.
Speaker 1: You know, a lot of cat shears and stuff on.
Speaker 12: You know.
Speaker 1: On the opposite side of that whole thing.
Speaker 4: Steve said they could not have had it.
Speaker 8: In this seventies.
Speaker 1: Take us out.
Speaker 7: What hey, y'all, y'all have a great day. Talk to God today. He'd absolutely lovely history.
Speaker 11: For all Steve Harvey contests, no purchase necessary, void wear prohibited. Participants must be legal US residents at least eighteen years old, unless otherwise stated. For complete contest rules, visit Steve Harvey FM dot com. You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show.