Speaker 1: It's Brook and Jeffrey.
Speaker 2: I mean in the morning or the afternoon or whenever, because we're in podcast form now, it's yeah, Brook.
Speaker 1: And Jeffrey the Whinever. I like it. I like it, and the whole show is happening right now.
Speaker 3: I know Brooke doesn't want to hear this. Oh what maybe she does and is finally ready to move on from Halloween. But America's favorite cookie has decided to embrace the holiday season extra early this year.
Speaker 1: Christmas what is it?
Speaker 3: They've a contest that already started back on November first, where they're encouraging Oreo fans to join them on their mission to deck the halls inside and out as a PAF.
Speaker 1: Honestly, I'm kind of ready to decorate early.
Speaker 2: I know that's weird for me, but it's like it happens so quick and then suddenly you're like, oh my god, it's over.
Speaker 1: Sty Christmas the Starbucks.
Speaker 2: I mean, if it's Christmas at Starbucks election, that means Starbucks.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, maybe they qualify for this because they're given one hundred thousand dollars in prizes to one hundred festive fans who are willing to decorate their homes before Thanksgiving.
Speaker 1: That's it. Do you have to start? Do you have to decorate with Oreo? There's got to be somewhere.
Speaker 3: Hopefully you do have some blue and black and white decorations in there somewhere, since those are Oreo colors. Okay, but once you're done, just follow Oreo on Instagram and send them a picture of your festive decorated home with the hashtag Oreo Sweepstakes. Their example has Oreo wallpaper all over.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: If you're chosen as a winner, you'll get a thousand bucks plus a big Oreo shaped sign that says h O A on it, which stands for Holiday Oreo Alliance, the only h.
Speaker 1: Anyone likes Gonna a minute.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's interesting to brand yourself as an h AA because they're notoriously hated.
Speaker 3: To make it, making it better, the Holiday Oreo Alliance off that in your front lawn to show everyone your Oreo pride.
Speaker 4: And Santa's gonna love the milk and cookies at this house.
Speaker 3: More details are up on our instance stories at Brooke and Jeffrey. Merry Early Christmas everyone. Now we're on to the chacolic question of the day with a man whose presence feels just like a mouthful of double stuffed oreos.
Speaker 5: So good.
Speaker 3: Digital Jake, Well.
Speaker 5: I'm not sure if this is a good sign or a bad sign, but right now, kindergarteners everywhere are looking up to our own gen Z all star as their new hero because she's single handedly proving the ABC's are actually much harder than anybody originally thought. Yeah, she's about to prove that again with another edition of three Seconds with Alexis. Now, I know what you're all thinking. Three seconds that's barely enough time to tie your shoes right, well, buckle up, because we're doing the trivia game that's so straightforward, so outrageously simple, you'll be questioning your own intelligence and definitely hers. Will you bet on her or will you not? It's three Seconds with Alexis. We're gonna start with Brooke Brook. Your category for Alexis.
Speaker 1: Is names Names.
Speaker 5: Will you bet on Alexis or against her?
Speaker 2: The thing is is I bet on her twice because I always want to have Alexis's back.
Speaker 1: I think I did good for you both times. No, you failed me.
Speaker 2: But I'm gonna be the dumb one here and I'm gonna bet on her again Sunday.
Speaker 1: She'll make me proud, all.
Speaker 5: Right, Brooks saying that Alexis will get this right. Alexis, as soon as I say point, you can answer this question. You have three seconds to finish. Okay, Alexis, how many letters are in your own first name?
Speaker 6: Point?
Speaker 1: Al Exis six?
Speaker 3: Did you seriously count that on your fingers?
Speaker 1: Fingers? Still you think she doesn't have a longer name.
Speaker 5: She counted right, Brooke, you bet on her. S're safe from being shocked. Now we're moving on now to Jeffrey. Jeffrey, your category for Alexis is rainbows.
Speaker 3: Rain rainbows.
Speaker 5: Bet on alexishore against Alexis.
Speaker 3: This seems like it's right up her alley. I think I have never gone for Alexis on this one, but I'm gonna say she's gonna get this right. Rainbows are her passion.
Speaker 5: All right, Alexis, you have three seconds to answer once I say point, name the two things that are needed to make up a rainbow? Point what?
Speaker 7: Rain and colors?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 5: Sun She'm not going to accept rain and colors. We're looking for water and light. Sunlight.
Speaker 3: That is the last time I ever ever wrote for you, would be.
Speaker 4: So funny to look up this guy and be like, three colors are forming in the sky.
Speaker 3: We may have a rainbow to it.
Speaker 5: Chance of color. So Jeffrey will be getting shocked. Finally, we're moving on to Jose. Jose, you ready to hear your category?
Speaker 4: Yes, I've had the most brutal of all of us this competition.
Speaker 5: Well let's see today, Jose. Your category is the ABC.
Speaker 3: Back to the original.
Speaker 4: I think she's gonna redeem herself, and I think we're gonna I'm gonna bet on Alexis.
Speaker 3: She's gonna get this right.
Speaker 1: Bet the first question be what's the first letter?
Speaker 5: Yes, wait a minute, all right, Jose's betting on Alexa. She needs to get this right in order to save him. All right, Alexis, how many letters in the alphabet are a lowercase? Point?
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 1: None of them?
Speaker 5: And they're also Alexis, that's incorrect. All twenty six letters can be lowercase.
Speaker 9: I can't.
Speaker 1: I don't know what they're normal form.
Speaker 5: I will not be accepting that answer.
Speaker 2: Alexis's lower case if you could be uppercase.
Speaker 5: Very motivational. Not the correct answer, but still motivational. Brook is safe. Jose is getting shocked. Jeffery's getting shocked, and that was another rousing edition of three seconds with Alexis.
Speaker 3: Good work, Alexis, you've let us down once again. So you let the boys down, because we're gonna be getting shocked while singing flowers by Miley Cyrus. I can buy myself flowers right name the same. If Miley Cyrus was a category, I would get that. That's your shock collar question. The other day, three seconds with alexis.
Speaker 9: Freaking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: Man before we could even blink, Halloween's over. Thanksgiving is right on us, all right? You know what I was thinking the other day, wouldn't it be great to be able to have one Thanksgiving without all the stress and without all the mess, but still have all the traditional food so you could unbutton all your cousin's pants and lay down on the couch together to watch football.
Speaker 2: Wait, I thought stress was just as much of a tradition as turkey. Wise though, I thought they were wrapped in together.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's just focus on the turkey. Well, one company is thinking of you, and they came up with a unique, creative, maybe slightly can traversial way to give you all your Thanksgiving favorites without the hassle of cooking a sixteen hour long meal. Okay, I'm talking about do Giorno's brand news Thanksgiving pizza.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it sounds good.
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 5: A real thing this year?
Speaker 3: And they already sold out in their first location. If you're wondering what's on it, It's got all the Thanksgiving hits, turkey, gravy, sauce, potatoes, green beans, cranberries, cheese, of course, because you need to link something with all that monstrosity together, and some type of crispy onion topping on a thick Detroit style crust.
Speaker 4: Controversyber pizza, Yes, they do Cranberiza.
Speaker 1: Thing I listened to.
Speaker 2: I look forward to more than the turkey is the day after when you get to make the sandwich with.
Speaker 1: This stuff bean and I mean it's even better than the meal. So maybe this is similar to that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like pre frozen, so now it's like you're eating and de Jorno says their passion is pizza. Their research teams constantly looking at unique ways to infuse fresh baked taste into moments of celebration.
Speaker 1: Where do you get this thick from? Huh?
Speaker 3: You get it online and look at that Brooke. You don't have to cook for your in laws anymore. Just get a bunch of maybe toss in a six pack of green bean Castle roa donut dumpers, and a three pack of Cranberry double dippers.
Speaker 1: Oh no, there are people that go, oh, that's just a lot of food. We don't need that much.
Speaker 2: I'm like, it is Thanksgiving, I'm supposed to have a lot of food excess.
Speaker 1: Ye why did I marry into a skinny family?
Speaker 3: You could see the photo of ajorna Thanksgiving pizza up on our instance stories at Brook and Jeffrey. We're gonna do laser stories next. It's the radio segment that just put a request into the streaming service Disney Plus, asking if they could filter out all the children's content so he could just get to Disney hard cool.
Speaker 7: I don't think they've watched that.
Speaker 3: Too many g rated anime things to sift through. Just give me the good stuff. Surprisingly, Disney said they're working on it.
Speaker 9: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Everybody wins with Laser Stories, the segment where we read weird news stories around the globe, just like everyone else does, except we've got a laser and those other Jimminy crackheads, just dump this first laser stories out of Portugal.
Speaker 1: So cool.
Speaker 3: A tourist from Azerbaijan was enjoying a family holiday. It was at a beautiful Lisbon cafe when he thought the only thing that would make the idyllic setting even better would be to have a nice glass of pomegranate juice.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, that clip finally makes.
Speaker 1: So much sense. Oh my god, we have been waiting for years to use that.
Speaker 3: Amazing and I bet that would be really nice to have some pomegranate juice in Portugal.
Speaker 1: Sounds tropical.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So the thirty six year old opened up his translate app and his fun and typed the request. He showed it to the waiter, who immediately ran into the back.
Speaker 1: Good service.
Speaker 3: But five minutes later, armed police stormed in and ordered the tourists to the ground. The whole area got put on lockdown, and his hotel room was simultaneously raided and searched.
Speaker 1: Just because of juice.
Speaker 3: Officials handcuffed him and took him to a nearby police station, and that's where they started to question him and figured out almost immediately what had happened, because apparently the translation app had turned the Russian word for pomegranate into the Portuguese word for grenade. So once authorities realized it was a harmless mistake, they let him go and they told him to enjoy the rest of his vacation.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. However, translating anything again.
Speaker 3: They did recommend he used a Portuguese phrase book instead of an app.
Speaker 2: Next, Yeah, then all those phrases are okay, yeah, yeah, Can.
Speaker 3: I get the roll? Gets luncher with.
Speaker 6: This.
Speaker 3: Next laser story is out of England. Back in twenty nineteen, a man named Kenny Cannard decided it'd be funny to legally change his name for a laugh.
Speaker 1: I can't believe what people do this.
Speaker 3: I know this is so common.
Speaker 2: My girlfriends don't even want to do it for marriage like someone just never do because they don't get around to it.
Speaker 1: It's so much work.
Speaker 3: Well, he went to the government and got a brand new license and officially became f you canars Oh gosh, like fun Yeah he's supposed to say it. Few him and his buddies thought it was hilarious, right, big laugh, and kept with the moniker because it was a great conversation starter. Whenever he went out.
Speaker 1: I don't know why. I feel like him and his buddy's all single, just to stab in the dark.
Speaker 3: Well, now his joke is backfired because he recently went to get a new passport and update his name on it. But after he submitted it, he found out he was denied. He was told his name may cause offense. So they are sorry, but it is what it is, and he can't travel internationally anymore.
Speaker 1: I don't know your name could get you banned from a passport.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess if it's a if it's going to be considered offensive to the places that you travel.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and also don't do it. Don't name your kid bomb.
Speaker 3: Yeah, good reminder. So he appealed against the Passport Office's verdict three times, but the British government has refused to budge. So at this point he's going to change it back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that would make sense.
Speaker 3: No, he's not. I explain that he doesn't want to go do another name change.
Speaker 1: Well, it's in the name. How he feels.
Speaker 3: He's just resigned to the fact that he's never going to be able to travel overseas ever again, his next Laser story is out of Holiday headquarters. No matter what any trademarks or lawsuits say Mariah Carey is considered the true Queen of Christmas.
Speaker 4: Is the queen approach it.
Speaker 3: Whoever her latest business manager is, has convinced the Queen to really lean into the money making part of it. Oh can I say that? Because the other day she unveiled a brand new Christmas shirt.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, she arety has Have you seen the Christmas animated movie? Oh my god, so Mariah carry animation too. It's all about the songs.
Speaker 3: She's doing everything. But her shirt has a picture of her on it with the phrase It's time.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, okay.
Speaker 3: That's gonna sell her thirty five bucks on Amazon Alon.
Speaker 1: Why do I picture Santa Claus wearing it?
Speaker 3: Anybody would? I guess it's in along with some other Christmas merch on there that includes her Christmas Funko Pop, a deluxe edition of her Merry Christmas album, and her children's book The Christmas Princess The Adventures of Little Mariah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Mariah, that's the movie shown into a whole movie, like a little animated Mariah with a really big head.
Speaker 3: She needs some more money. She deserves it. On a slightly different note, Mariah is also the star of Victoria's Secrets new holiday campaign. So she'll have the lingerie with her picture on it and above her head, it'll just say it's time.
Speaker 2: Because nothing says Christmas Morning like Mommy coming down in lingerie.
Speaker 3: Mariah Lingerie. This next Lazer story is out of movie land.
Speaker 1: Sorry.
Speaker 3: Remember when Avengers Endgame came out and fans were all sharing the like spoiler free tips on when you should take bathroom breaks? Oh yeah, because it was three hours long, so all those tips immediately went viral, like a whole.
Speaker 1: App around it or something, I can't remember.
Speaker 3: Everybody wanted to know when they could leave to come back and not miss anything. This year, Oppenheimer was also three hours long. Yeah, and that new movie Killers of the Flower Moon with Leonardo DiCaprio. Andro, that's three hours and twenty six minutes long.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. If you guys have not read the book, do it?
Speaker 5: You don't what it's been three and a half hour movie two weeks. I recommend it.
Speaker 2: It may take you three, but it's heartbreaking and it's really sad it.
Speaker 3: Obviously, there's all these like really long movies coming out. So a new poll asked if we should have intermissions for movies shown in theaters.
Speaker 9: That's brilliant.
Speaker 3: Twenty four percent said yes for movies at least three hours long. Another twenty three percent said yes for ones that are just two hours long.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, Yeah, it.
Speaker 5: Should be like halfway through any movie.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I kind of like it. I mean we do it on family movie nights.
Speaker 2: All right, pause, everybody get their pajamazon, brush your teeth, you go to the theater.
Speaker 3: Yes, mommy and daddy are having a love making break. Everybody pause, We don't need that much time. Young adults are more likely to want the intern mission, and then old folks who will proudly boast about back in the day when they sat through Gone with the.
Speaker 9: Wind, Damn tired.
Speaker 3: Two other important stats. Twenty five percent said a movie should never have an intermission yeah, and twelve percent said all movies should have intermissions.
Speaker 6: Matter.
Speaker 1: The people that are saying never, like my dad, who literally sleeps through the entire na.
Speaker 3: You know, So it looks like we're all gonna have to agree to disagree. Actually, this guy is in a disagreement with Brooks left shoe right now. He wants to blindfold it, but the shoe wants to do it. The old fashioned way. Layson's tight. That sound means Laser Stories is over for the day. We'll do it again, same time.
Speaker 9: On Wednesday, freaking Jeffrey in the morning, Alexis.
Speaker 3: You may not know this, but back in the nineties, the cool thing to do with your phone was to record your voicemail greeting while playing some popular song on a stereo and you in the background. For example, it'd be something like, yo, sup, it's jeff so I swear it wasn't me, but you can leave a message after the be boo yah. You had to throw some cool slang in there so people knew that you were with it. And I realized, right now, we don't have a voicemail greeting for our loser line answering machine.
Speaker 1: Because it would give it away and people wouldn't leave.
Speaker 3: Okay, I think we can do this. We should record it right now with some cool music behind it, and Brook is going to be the voice answering machine. Would you ready?
Speaker 1: Ready?
Speaker 3: Okay, let's hit some music for you.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it's Missy, You're just kidding. It's Brook.
Speaker 3: Okay, wait wait wait stop stop the music stop milk. Okay, it's not sounding quite right to me. It just doesn't really fit brook. Don't you agree?
Speaker 1: I love my favorite.
Speaker 3: Let's try it again with something a little bit more suiting for her. Okay, three two one and go.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is brog you the boy?
Speaker 3: Come on, this is going to play for people calling in.
Speaker 1: Fine, listen, it's Broug. Leave me a message. I don't think this is funny.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'm so angry.
Speaker 3: You know what, Maybe we'll just leave it how it is for now. Let's just see because it's been working and we're gonna see what messages people left in a brand new loser line. Come on, what's with you?
Speaker 9: Wait a minute?
Speaker 10: Is this the right number?
Speaker 9: It's the loser line? Good by, Just call me.
Speaker 3: Back if you haven't heard the loser line before. It works like this. Let's say someone approaches you while you're praying in church and use this charming pickup line on you. Hey, I don't know about you, but while I was thumbing through the Bible I started reading the Book of I realized I don't have yours.
Speaker 5: Gotch Whatever you do?
Speaker 3: Is this the urge to throw holy water into his face and ask the priest to excommunicate him. Instead, tell him to meet you in the church confessional booth for some special private time, and then you give him the number of the loser lines, so hopefully he leaves you an awkward voicemail we can play on the air voicemails like this one.
Speaker 11: Next message, Hi Jack, It's a Daniel and I'm just calling again. I know it's been about one hundred and six hours I haven't heard from.
Speaker 8: You, and I just got to tell you.
Speaker 11: You know, this fish is going to get caught souoned, hopefully by you.
Speaker 1: A lot of.
Speaker 11: GUIDs are trying to bait me, but you are the only.
Speaker 1: One to lure me in.
Speaker 10: So you got me on the hook.
Speaker 1: Just reel me on in.
Speaker 10: Promise won't flop round too much.
Speaker 8: Sorry, that the lost texture when I played it out in my head.
Speaker 11: My dad was a fisherman, so wait, that sounds a lot like I'm into my dad, which I'm not. I mean, he's a totally good looking guy. But you know what, I'm just gonna stop talking now because this message is starting to Flounder's great Brook.
Speaker 3: So you never married Michael and we're still single?
Speaker 1: Do you think that may be?
Speaker 3: That's one hundred percent?
Speaker 2: Yeah, her lap sunded like she was on the verge of a nervous breakdown.
Speaker 3: Jeffrey, my taste your dad.
Speaker 5: My dad's an electrician.
Speaker 3: I feel like there's a spark.
Speaker 8: Hey, Amanda, how's it going.
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 8: First of all, thank you, thank you, thank you so much for finally be someone who's who's real. You're finally giving me a real number, not just a fake one. I mean, when I find to their number and I call.
Speaker 10: It, it's like.
Speaker 8: Some gas station or or some kind of store or some weird place. Just like just a month ago, my own mom had you know, she changed her phone number and it took me ten days to get her own number. And that's only because I bribed my dad with some Bristla.
Speaker 1: Dad with briskett.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, I thought. Okay, I'm not sure what he said, casket or mustard?
Speaker 1: Pretty good meat?
Speaker 12: Are you?
Speaker 5: When your own mother changes her number on you?
Speaker 3: A lot of going on there. But here's a p s A for all of our listeners. Whenever you leave a voicemail, please try and speak clearly. Oh oh yeah, you know, and when I ask you to speak clearly, I'm also holding ourselves to the same standard because if you check out our TikTok a broken Jeffrey. We have videos on there where we work extra hard to enunciate every single word.
Speaker 1: That's what's going viral on TikTok these days. Enunciation, Yeah, a.
Speaker 3: Lot of mouth.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 3: We even look up words in a dictionary so that we know all of their meanings, like bow and novel and an. Okay, you could check out jose playing with his navel brooke and Jeffrey does that mean an officer in the navy or with his belly button. You're gonna have to subscribe to find out anyway. Back to the loser line voicemail, I don't think one personal subscriber, four thousand subscribers, you need to subscribe more than ever.
Speaker 12: Back to the voicemail Dana, I just wanted to say, you know, real talk. I really really like you, but the deal is, as much as I want to see you again, I also sort of need to put a pause on it for like nine days or so. My friend turned me on to this TikTok. Some influencer guy. He must be some kind of relationship expert because he said that, like before you decide, you know, you think you're in love or you're going to settle down with some woman. What you gotta do is go to Brazil because they have like the hottest women on the planet apparently, like just even at the bus stops. Like you, you stand on any street corner and it's like, hey, ten, there's another ten, there's another ten. And I heard that and thought, if I'm going to respect myself and any other woman like say you, you know, I gotta I gotta explore that option. So I'm going down there this weekend, so wish me.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 2: His arguments pretty strong, though I don't know if I would have gotten married if I had gone to Brazil.
Speaker 1: Yeah, unbelievable.
Speaker 3: Meanwhile, the women in Brazil must be thinking, what's what all these creepy white guys the Americans?
Speaker 1: You're an old white mom.
Speaker 3: Also, Hey, Jared, it's leaning from the other night.
Speaker 14: Sorry, I've been nervous to leave you this message, but I need to tell you that you like you instantly reminded me of someone in my life who is just so special. When I was in sixth grade, I had a French bulldog and his name was Tuna, and he would sleep with me in my bed and I would look into his face every night and he was like my safe place and then he passed and I've just like, I've not had that feeling since I had a drink with you. You remind me of Tuna. It's crazy, like do you even have his little flight like underbite? But not in a bad way. It's it's it's really cute and I don't know. I really hope this doesn't sound weird and I'm not trying to freak you out and like say that you're remind me of my dog. But anyway, I'm rambling. I'm telling you a lot. I'm really glad we met. Call me. Okay, I'm gonna go get drunk.
Speaker 1: Not I mean, it shouldn't be an insult.
Speaker 3: Nothing more normal than a girl looking to hook up with her dead dog's human doppelganger and then get drunk.
Speaker 4: I'm just that there's a guy out there with an underbyte in the face of a French bulldo getting.
Speaker 3: More than There's hope for everybody out there. And listen to the Loser Line regularly at this time every week, and make sure you subscribe to the Brook and Jeffery YouTube channel. We can listen to all of our Loser Line second dates and phone tabs right there. We're gonna do a phone.
Speaker 9: Taps right after this freaking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: Today, we call a soon to be father whose wife is having a baby shower this weekend. But just because he's married and his baby is on the way doesn't mean other women at the party can't flirt with him a little, right, I mean he is a cat. I mean that's why, in our opinion, Brooke has the green light to call this taken man and try to shoot her shot.
Speaker 1: I love dad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, things could get awkward in your phone tap right now.
Speaker 7: Another Hello, Hey, Connor, Hey, this is Debrauh.
Speaker 1: You don't know me, but i'm your wife, Sadie's friend. And you know what she didn't tell me. What that she didn't tell me? You had such a manly voice. Oh my god, she's holding out on me. So funny.
Speaker 2: So anyway, I'm just calling for a congratulations and I'm going to be at Sadie's baby shower this weekend.
Speaker 6: Oh so fun Yeah great, Yeah, I'm sure she's looking forward to having you there.
Speaker 1: Oh and flushing. Oh god, let me get my head straight.
Speaker 6: Yeah everything, okay, there.
Speaker 1: You're asking if I'm okay chivalrous too, No wonder she snapped you up.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I just was gonna see if you could help me come up with like an extra special baby gift.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, that's actually a very nice of you.
Speaker 1: God some of the compliments. Sadie told me you're like awesome, But I didn't know you were like the perfect man.
Speaker 6: Well, I mean, you know, I'm hardly that, but thank.
Speaker 1: You and humble. Stop just stop. You have to have a brother. Do you have a brother?
Speaker 6: Maybe you do not have a brother. Sorry, I'm just kidding.
Speaker 1: I'm just kidding. I am married, unfortunately, Okay, don't say that. Well you don't want me to say that I'm married? Still say to you said that?
Speaker 10: I know, I just that what I meant.
Speaker 1: Oh, we'll just keep it little inside joke there.
Speaker 6: Okay, all right, I love that. What about this special gifts you?
Speaker 10: Yes?
Speaker 1: Exactly.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I was taking up buying one of those like his and Hers t shirts for you and Sadie. But judging from your photos, your muscles are probably way too big, and I doubt the shirt would even fit you.
Speaker 6: Okay, that's very flattering, but seriously, you think they're too big?
Speaker 1: It could be really cute. It could say daddy, or even better, it could say zaddy.
Speaker 6: Daddy. I'm not up on the current lingo, but.
Speaker 1: Are you gonna be at the shower? Oh my god, you're so funny, I Dodd.
Speaker 6: I will just be dropping her off and picking up presents afterwards.
Speaker 2: So sorry, Yes, you know you kind of got this like Pedro Pascal pushing a stroller thing happening.
Speaker 6: I don't even know who that is. So anything else I can help you with.
Speaker 2: I do have one more question, but oh it's a little embarrassing, and especially because we haven't met.
Speaker 1: I mean, I thought about waiting until you got to the house and I can value your car or something for you.
Speaker 6: Okay, listen, I don't know what you're talking about. And I'm honestly starting to feel a little comfortable here.
Speaker 1: You're feeling uncomfortable, so I, oh, okay, no, don't.
Speaker 6: I don't think this is the same kind of uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: Listen, So Sadie told me that for you and her, it happened right away.
Speaker 6: Where is this going? I really don't need to be on the phone with you any longer.
Speaker 9: I can't.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna do this. I'm gonna do it. Okay, So I was wondering, do you think you could give me a baby?
Speaker 6: Okay, well this phone call need fan now say okay, okay. No, I didn't say okay. This is so completely inappropriate, like.
Speaker 1: Freaking out, like as if Sadie even cares. Sadie does not care. I already talked to her about this.
Speaker 6: No, you absolutely didn't, because she would have told me.
Speaker 1: Oh I did, and she was so into the idea of what.
Speaker 6: Giving giving you a baby that No, that's not how this works. I'm not a baby factory. What's wrong with you? You know?
Speaker 2: She totally said that you would give me a baby as soon as I was done doing this prank phone call.
Speaker 1: What this prank phone call?
Speaker 6: Oh my god, because this is actually.
Speaker 1: Broke from the radio show Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, your wife, Sadie just wanted to say that she's so excited.
Speaker 6: I didn't know she was this excited.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, apparently you make good babies. So this one hasn't even come out yet, and she's thrilled. You know, I'm gonna be honest. She sent a couple of pictures and I don't think you would fit into that T shirt.
Speaker 6: Well, now I know you're making it up because when you first said it, I was like, that's not true at all.
Speaker 9: Wake up every morning was fum tap weekday mornings on the twenties, Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: Is there any red flag bigger than a woman who makes the first move to ask you out? Flag you're saying you're interested in Meikes, they don't even want to know what terrible things have happened in your past to bring you to this moment in your life. But you, like me, I don't trust you. And that's what happened to one of our listeners who got asked out by a woman that he met online. He was feeling pretty good about it until the actual date unfolded and they spent most of the evening on opposite ends of the room. Now there is a reason for that, But afterwards she's done a complete one eighty and stopped responding altogether. So we need to get some answers in your brand new second date update, Next second Date updated. Dating is a perfect time to try new things, whether that's recreation or amputation. Who how about a vacation to another nation with a brief incarceration. As long as we're doing something that rhymes with ation that I'm.
Speaker 1: Up for it.
Speaker 3: Hey, I do that a lot.
Speaker 1: Don't give me any explanation.
Speaker 3: And it sounds like one of our listeners was up for it too. His name is Chad, So let's welcome to the show, Chad.
Speaker 1: I want him to be chat Nation, you know, Chad?
Speaker 3: What's up man?
Speaker 10: How you doing? Hey, how you guys doing.
Speaker 5: My name is salutation.
Speaker 3: Hey, dude, thanks for being on with us. Tell us about the girl that you met.
Speaker 10: Yeah, so I met this girl online. Her name is Pamela. I'm a huge cat person, and I saw our profile picture and like these two cats looking each other, two hairless cats, which.
Speaker 2: Her dating profile is a picture of two hairless cats looking at each other, exactly.
Speaker 5: To the people do that.
Speaker 3: Some people just have the silhouette.
Speaker 5: They don't put any pictures up.
Speaker 3: So a couple of cats, Yeah, some bald cats could be a nice little euphemism that she's trying to.
Speaker 2: Throw your Yeah, yeah, I'm just going to go with the hot noe's minds.
Speaker 3: That's just me and I messed up ahead, Okay, but you liked you liked her? Sphinx cats yes.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, I've always been, Like I said, I'm a huge animal lover, but specifically cats.
Speaker 3: So you reached out to her and what happened?
Speaker 10: Yeah, So we started talking hit it off for good. Of course, the counts were the first thing that we started talking about. And then like she asked me, She's like, you want to go out sometime? And I was like yeah, So it was nice.
Speaker 1: A bold cat lady.
Speaker 3: Even then, exactly what did she ask you to do?
Speaker 10: Well? She asked if I wanted to go with her to go line dancing.
Speaker 3: It doesn't rhyme with Asian, but that's okay.
Speaker 1: Are you a big dancer? Is that a Is that a comfort zone for you?
Speaker 10: It is not a comfort zone and it definitely came out of left field for me.
Speaker 2: And line dance can be tricky, like you get going the wrong way and suddenly everything's messed up.
Speaker 3: Well, good for you for putting yourself out there trying something a little bit different. How did it go?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 3: It was good.
Speaker 10: I mean, you know, on our way there, I was I was feeling a little rundown. So on the way there we stopped at a Starbucks, I grabbed myself my shaking oat milk espresso, which I'm addicted to nowadays.
Speaker 3: Alexis hot hot choice on the menu.
Speaker 1: Were you guys driving together to the day. Yeah, yeah, see that's a good sign too.
Speaker 3: A lot of trust there.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I mean everything, everything was great. God, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Oh, I was just gonna ask if, like the dancing part of it made you extra nervous for sure.
Speaker 10: Yeah, and and not only the dancing part once we got there. Like I mentioned, I'm a total beginner, and one thing I didn't know. You guys might know this, but with line dancing, you're constantly switching partners all the time.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 3: That's kind of rough for a date night if you're always dancing with other people date night.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it was very awkward, and uh, you know, I'm I'm not really the jealous type, but like she was with a lot of dudes and dudes that knew their line dancing that were looked like they lived lived on the line dancing floor and or the gym all the time.
Speaker 2: Okay, country guys, but I don't think you should be intimidated by that. Like, she obviously is someone who goes to these places, like she's not looking for those guys.
Speaker 3: I mean, we don't know. Did you get the feeling that there was any one guy that she was particularly like ash like locking in on gyrating extra especially hard.
Speaker 5: On its line dance.
Speaker 3: I don't know how line dancing.
Speaker 2: Works Catwoman with two hairless cats, I mean, okay, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm just asking.
Speaker 10: I mean, there were there was one guy specifically, but there's one guy that she seemed to go to that I actually kind of started like talking to quite a bit, and I was like trying to get a feel, like, you know, he said he had met her before in the past, So I was just trying to get a feel.
Speaker 3: Oh what her vibe was, you know, you swooped in on her?
Speaker 10: Man, Well, I hope it's not her man. You know, he didn't came out said that. He just said that they knew each other in the past.
Speaker 3: So did you get the vibe that maybe they were like a thing at one point or do you feel like they were just friends.
Speaker 10: I was trying to read the situation and it was kind of tough. I mean, he seemed to know a lot about her, but could be a friend thing too as well. Like, I mean, he didn't come out straight out.
Speaker 2: And said they date, and if it was an ex, you wouldn't immediately go oh, she's amazing.
Speaker 1: Yeah you should get to know where you know, like he was like talking her praises.
Speaker 3: You would have been friends for years and danced together for you. Yeah, we'll put a tiny miniature red flag by that one. But tell us about how the rest of the night went.
Speaker 10: Rest of the night went cool. I mean, you know, I did as good as I could on the line dance at it.
Speaker 1: I bet she was impressed by that though, that you were trying.
Speaker 10: I hope. So, I mean it seemed like it was a great night, and uh had a nice hug and a like a little mini kind of mini kiss, I guess you could say. But since then, nothing nothing, nothing like no text, no like you know, hey, fun night now.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 10: The thing that I'm also tripping out about is on top of the ghosting thing, is I signed up for this eight week long class for line dancing.
Speaker 1: Wh god, so you really need this date to work out?
Speaker 10: My gosh. Yeah. And it's like it wasn't cheap either. I think it was like two seventy nine. It was like almost three hundred bucks.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Well we're fun to better get you another date with this one. You're going to be out three hundred bucks.
Speaker 9: That's it.
Speaker 1: Does she know that?
Speaker 10: No, I haven't told her that yet. I felt that felt weird, like I was being desperate, So I haven't told her that part yet.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well grab your partner, dosey docus to the second part.
Speaker 12: We got.
Speaker 3: That square dancing, there's no Well, yes, at least some people in this room are excited to call for you and we'll come back. Try and get your second date update right after this second date update, how about a date at a country line dance? Huh?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Really into it? I love it.
Speaker 1: I love country I.
Speaker 3: Only haven't heard that in a while. That actually sounds like it could be kind of fun.
Speaker 9: Yeah for sure.
Speaker 3: Maybe we should do like a whole morning show events together where we all go country line dancing as a group.
Speaker 2: What did you say it in front of Alexis that is so embarrassing to bring her to a dancing event.
Speaker 4: I used to live down the street from a country bar they do line dancing, and I was too scared to ever participate.
Speaker 3: Oh this is great because I've been really trying to hang out with you guys more than sixty hours a week we already spend together.
Speaker 12: I knew that anyway.
Speaker 3: It's a great idea for a date, except for the fact that your partner does dance with a lot of other people.
Speaker 1: It's fine unless you're like a weirdly jealous person. That's not a thing.
Speaker 3: It could cause some jealousy issues. In fact, Brooks sounded jealous when you described all the other hunky dancing cowboys there, Chap.
Speaker 2: No, I sounded in noy that anyone would be jealous at something like this, Like that's what you do, It's what everybody does.
Speaker 3: Why do you such a big smile on your face?
Speaker 1: Because I because I like wranglers.
Speaker 3: Okay, Chad, how you feeling.
Speaker 10: I'm hoping to get some explanation for what's going going.
Speaker 3: On for sure, Right, but you're not jealous in any way?
Speaker 10: Right? I don't know if I go as far to say jealous, but definitely a little uneasy. I guess maybe did.
Speaker 2: But after your eight week line dancing course that you signed up for, you won't even bad an eye.
Speaker 1: I mean, we've got to get you another day so you can show off your moves.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's not waste any more time here. We're gonna dial Pamela for you right now and see if we can make sure that the money that you spend on the dancing classes is actually here.
Speaker 6: We go, all right, all right, Hello.
Speaker 3: Hey, we're looking for Pamela speaking. Hey Pamela, you're How do I say this?
Speaker 1: It's the same way you say it every time.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 6: Just go with it.
Speaker 5: Do something.
Speaker 1: You don't change something that's not broken.
Speaker 3: Whenever it comes out, comes out.
Speaker 6: Can I help you?
Speaker 3: Jeff you're on the radio right now with Brooke and Jeffrey.
Speaker 10: In the morning.
Speaker 1: What happens? It's not what I wanted to come out. It sounds like we're on a country station. Hi, Pamela, Hi, I'm on the radio.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Sorry, we're a morning show and we do a segment here called the second Date Update. Okay, yeah, I'll probably keep explaining. Uh, it's where we help out some of our listeners who have been out on a date and they're wanting to see that person again but having a hard time arranging it.
Speaker 6: Hmm okay, she says, So we're calling.
Speaker 3: You because you went out with somebody that listens to our show named Chad. Apparently you went dancing together.
Speaker 10: Oh right, yeah, is.
Speaker 2: Chad seems like a nice, fun guy, and he said that you're the one that asked him out first.
Speaker 8: Even Yeah, yeah, he is a very nice guy.
Speaker 3: Well, we're trying to help him because he's really confused after your date night, he was not sure why there hasn't been a second date because he's asked you a few times.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, okay that was a big breath.
Speaker 6: No, so.
Speaker 8: It's because thee.
Speaker 13: On the way to the place, we stopped at a Starbucks and he got, I like, like some kind of an oat milk.
Speaker 1: I think it's the shaken oat milk expresso he got.
Speaker 3: I think that's right.
Speaker 8: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 13: I so I am very allergic to oats, oat milk, anything with oats.
Speaker 8: What my stomach like sick to my.
Speaker 1: Did he make you drink it?
Speaker 8: Like?
Speaker 13: No, no, no no, but he he drank it and then he smelled like it, you know what I mean. Just smell makes me feel sick, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Wow with him, did you say something like, hey, I'm allergic to oats.
Speaker 2: I bet he wouldn't have ordered that. There's so many other alternatives he could have done. If he doesn't do milk, you know, he could have done almond.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's my bad.
Speaker 12: I didn't say anything.
Speaker 13: You know, he acted like it was his regular thing, Like he said, he like he drinks two of them a day.
Speaker 8: He has to have his oat milk. Whatever you said. It was shaken singing whatever.
Speaker 1: It is good though. I mean, I know you don't like oat milk, but you should try to shake an espresso. It's really yummy.
Speaker 8: I've never even heard of that. That's weird, you know. So yes, I just felt uncomfortable with that.
Speaker 1: And then oh, okay, so something else has dawned on you?
Speaker 3: What else happened?
Speaker 13: So a couple of days later, a girlfriend of mine that I normally go dancing with, she calls me. She goes, guess who was at Cowboy Palace?
Speaker 8: Cowboy?
Speaker 10: I love it?
Speaker 1: Who was the guy you went out with? You don't say I didn't see it coming? Yeah, what's wrong with that?
Speaker 3: You inspired a new passion for him?
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 13: That just felt a little because I don't I don't think he's ever been country western dancing before he and I went, And suddenly now he's going back.
Speaker 6: There, like is he looking for me?
Speaker 12: Like?
Speaker 9: What's he?
Speaker 8: I don't know. It just made me feel a little weirded out, and so.
Speaker 3: I felt like, would that be so bad if he was there like hoping to see you again?
Speaker 10: Is that?
Speaker 3: Is that a horrible thing?
Speaker 1: Maybe if he had drake oat milk earlier that day.
Speaker 8: It's like one of my places. I'm a total regular there.
Speaker 6: I know everyone there.
Speaker 8: I know a lot of people there.
Speaker 5: And I went there.
Speaker 10: Look you know what I mean this up right now? Oh, very very one sentence I.
Speaker 3: Was heard on their Chad, Pamela, I got to let you know that Chad has been on the other line secretly listening to this conversation and clearly wants to talk to you. You forget, he's not supposed to just talk. I think he couldn't hear anymore.
Speaker 13: Yeah, what is rappening right now? I don't even you called me. Suddenly I'm on the radio and I'm talking about my personal life, and now the guy is there.
Speaker 3: To Actually, that's a great description, Pamela. You should do our promo for second date updates on our station.
Speaker 10: To us.
Speaker 3: But Chad, sorry, go ahead, you wanted to say something.
Speaker 10: Yeah, Well, look the reason I interrupted is because I was there at Cowboy Palace buying dance lessons. So I could get better for the next time.
Speaker 3: There's going to be his seat. Great surprise for you that suddenly he can dance.
Speaker 1: Isn't that cute? Pamela?
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, I'm here.
Speaker 7: Aren't you flattered by that? That is such a like nice thing to do.
Speaker 13: I guess I didn't even know that you even liked it that much.
Speaker 8: I just I don't think he did.
Speaker 1: Actually, no, I think he did. You wouldn't do lessons if you didn't like it.
Speaker 10: Like her enough he wants to dance with her, Chad, Yeah, I mean I know how much you like it. I mean that's a big thing, you know, and and we had a great night. So if that's something you're going to do and we're going to hang out more, I want to do it the right way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that is really cute.
Speaker 1: That's really cute, Pamela.
Speaker 13: I just want to clear something up. So country Western dancing, you do the line dances, you do the two stepping.
Speaker 10: I'm going to be dancing with other people too.
Speaker 8: I know a lot of people.
Speaker 10: There were all friends and we dance together.
Speaker 11: Just so you know, that's how it's okay?
Speaker 1: Does that mean you're interested in But she's planning for the future.
Speaker 7: That's a good sign.
Speaker 1: That sounds like she can't avoid.
Speaker 6: It.
Speaker 3: Sounds like she's willing to see you again.
Speaker 1: I will let do it.
Speaker 10: Just no more oat milk, just okay, Okay, I like so I'm fine with that.
Speaker 12: Yeah, okay, all right, got another date.
Speaker 3: And all you had to do was sacrifice your favorite thing in the world.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm so close to romantic.
Speaker 3: Jeffrey in the morning. Look, I'm gonna be honest. Chad's a listener to our show, and I appreciate that. But I lost a lot of respect for him when he immediately caved and said he'd give up oat milk and his second option wasn't cow's milk, it was almond.
Speaker 1: What kind of man are you am?
Speaker 3: I the only one here leading the charge for cows. Everyone wants to take jobs away from the cows.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's just not that great for the environment. Yeah, but old milk is really actually very friendly, very friendly. You could even make it a hold pass.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 4: Anyway, I feel like we're gonna be driving by farms and see cows on strike holding a picture.
Speaker 5: Present.
Speaker 1: I got your back.
Speaker 3: We're gonna have a cow come back, I swear, But thankfully Chad's getting his breath fixed so it doesn't smell like oat milk anymore, and he's learning the line dance. Officially turned in his man card after one date, so you never know. Six months from now, we're gonna hear him get the cleaners picking up his Taylor Swift Sequin Cowboys, drinking his almond shake and it's just a normal day. It's not even a concert.
Speaker 1: Good for him, Good for.
Speaker 3: You, be the next Chad email. The show We'll call that Person was a back check out all of our second dates up on our podcast wherever it gets yours at Brook and.
Speaker 9: Jeffrey Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: There's some dating apps that cost over seventy bucks a month just to subscribe so that you can talk to some of the most beautiful bots around.
Speaker 1: Yeah exactly, But why do.
Speaker 3: That when you can spend less than two dollars and a half eaten piece of beef jerky to hop on to Craigslist, a free website that believes your special someone is definitely out there, no matter how many teeth they might be missing.
Speaker 1: I think it's even below bots, Jeffrey, just get the real ones.
Speaker 5: But it's real.
Speaker 3: Yea and they could be looking for you right now. So find out for sure when we do a brand new misconnections that's coming up, A city Misconnections.
Speaker 9: That was me staring.
Speaker 3: It's only two places to find true love in this world. One is in the back room of the mattress store, off of one of the defective temper pedics. Hey, it's half off, and so.
Speaker 1: Were my pants, Princess.
Speaker 3: And the the other is on the pages of craigslist dot org, a website teeming with passionate, raw romantic energy. So we scoured every week to find the best misconnections they have to offer, like this extra raw one. Looking left and I see my future, Miss rib Woman three Fourth Avenue, Downtown, Okay, says hmmm. Sitting at the stoplight, I almost didn't notice you pull up next to me. Eight brown hair and a bob shoulders with the bra strap showing mommy.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: I'm no photographer, but at that moment I could have pictured us together. I tried to get your attention by revving up my ninety seven Ford Fiesta.
Speaker 5: Cards.
Speaker 3: You looked over and smiled, and that gave me an opening. So I tried to roll my window down, but it got stuck after one crank. It's not just enough so I could fit my fingers in the opening wiggle them at you. Yeah, I tried to fit my lips through the opening below you a kiss. That's when the light turned green and you took off.
Speaker 9: Oh.
Speaker 3: I would have followed you, but the Fiesta wasn't feeling that fiestive. That went about a block and it stalled out.
Speaker 1: Oh darn, sorry, buddy, Damn.
Speaker 3: Seeing your c class fade off into the distance, I felt pretty down. I even thought about using my high beams to flash my phone number in morse code.
Speaker 1: But don't tell me those are out too.
Speaker 3: Jeffan, get back at your boy if you see this, and maybe you can drive us on our first official date. I'll pay half gas. Ribber always does hard emojis signed ribb it.
Speaker 1: Oh ribbon, miss rib I get it now. We just went full circle future, miss fresh. Wow, what confidence?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Your next misconnections titled Dribble Dribble Ali Oops Norman twenty eight Downtown Arena.
Speaker 1: If I told my husband that line, he would be turned on.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that man loves basketball.
Speaker 3: This lady writes you were the buffed Cat mascot for the visiting team. Normally cartoon characters don't do it for me, but you got them. Drips, boy, I don't mean it's a mascot outfits. He didn't even choose, That's fine. I was the dark haired, dark skinned cutie wearing the cropped T shirt with the cow on the front that said lactose tolerant.
Speaker 10: Why do I like that?
Speaker 3: Anybody categorized themselves that?
Speaker 1: I don't know, but I'm changing my bio on Instagram right now.
Speaker 5: She says.
Speaker 3: I first saw you dancing in the aisles with the kiddo's. Then I saw you rubbing some bald guy's head with your elbow. That's when I realized this cutie with a booty gots jokes too.
Speaker 12: Oh.
Speaker 3: I asked to take a picture and you put your paw around my shoulders while I tried to squeeze your glutes through the costume padding.
Speaker 1: Oh, you're grabbing the mascot's butt.
Speaker 3: Did you feel it? I asked if you did, but you stayed silent. I thought this was a ballgame, not Buckingham Palace. They're not allowed to talk. They're mascots, lady, But your teenage chaperone wasn't having any of it.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 3: Oh, somebody also spilled sprite on my seat, so I went home wet and lonely. Oh oh god, not going to she She puts her phone number down, so that's on there, and then says, I'm down for some random mascot play.
Speaker 1: I feel like mascot plays very specific. I don't think it's very random.
Speaker 3: I'd love to put on your head and dance sexy for you sometime. That signed surely I'd love to see that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean that TikTok would go viral.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 3: This next misconnection is titled looking for you know What? At the Taco truck you and me boss man for Woman forties Taco Paradise. I was standing behind you in line, and when I say you, I mean the second finest woman in the city. I gotta give props to my mom's.
Speaker 1: I was thinking.
Speaker 12: This city.
Speaker 3: I was the skinny Asian guy with the Tony the Tiger tank top and matching bandana.
Speaker 5: I am good.
Speaker 3: Oh gosh, and I know it. You will know it soon too. At first, you acted like I didn't exist as I tried lobbing you a few openers.
Speaker 1: A strategy, sir, so I went for it with my super.
Speaker 3: In Fuego swagline and said, Wow, from the way you look, you probably stole that jacket.
Speaker 1: What what does it even mean? I look like a thief?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 9: I look poor.
Speaker 3: After I said that, someone else in line went, oh, like I burned you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they got it.
Speaker 3: You turned around and stared at me. But this ain't world star. I didn't want to fight. Oh, I was just trying to flirt you feel me. No, that's what I do feet flirt two seven at gmail dot com. Okay, we might have to beat some of that.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I offered to pay for your meal by flashing some Lincoln's in Washington's at you.
Speaker 1: Wait, isn't that ones and five?
Speaker 3: I think good detective work. You didn't flinch then either. As you walked away, I yelled, hey you on Craigslist. Oh maybe you should sell that damn jacket on there. You could pay for an extra taco Oh why are you just.
Speaker 9: Like you?
Speaker 2: And how is it jacket only going to get you an extra tacochea?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm just playing get back at me sitting here licking my paws.
Speaker 5: You didn't yell that.
Speaker 3: Signed Tony the t Shirts Connections.
Speaker 9: For the Week, Brooking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: Another day, another first time player, so wind Brooks Box. And today it's Kira the hairstylist who says this year she's got big plans to stay in a hotel for Thanksgiving.
Speaker 1: What is it without your family?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 2: Just a staationh those are fun.
Speaker 3: Sometimes I still don't understand, like is it just you alone in the hotel or is there people there with you?
Speaker 10: I think me and my mom might try hang out.
Speaker 5: And just trash the hotel room.
Speaker 1: You do not have to clean it up, yeah, tradition. Yeah, break some lamps, Yeah, you know, put a couple holes of the dry walls.
Speaker 5: Yeah right, Wait, I thought it was free when you're in a hotel.
Speaker 1: I'm sure he's already got a tab at what other hotel you're staying out? Okay, we could not get that smell.
Speaker 8: Out of here.
Speaker 10: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Well, we're going to send out of the studio to go trash the office place for a second. While she's doing that, let's explain the rules. You got thirty seconds answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when, you can say pass. But you do have to beat her outright to win? Are you ready, Kira, Yes, all right, good luck. Your time starts now. Today is National Nacho Day. In which country were nachos invented?
Speaker 8: Mexico?
Speaker 3: What actor had the famous line you talking to me?
Speaker 6: Oh man?
Speaker 3: Which of the six main characters on the TV show Friends never got married? The Manx breed of cat is missing? What part of its body ears tail or whiskers hey? In the board game Battleship, each player starts with how many ships?
Speaker 6: Eight?
Speaker 3: Alright, right, good work, Kira. Brooke is going to come back into the studio. And Kira told our producer before she came on this show that her favorite part is Jose's laugh. In fact, she.
Speaker 5: Wished trinking coffee sorry yay.
Speaker 3: She wishes that there was no talking at all, just four hours of only laugh.
Speaker 1: I feel like some people really want that.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Would you and your mom listen to that from the hotel room?
Speaker 5: Probably not?
Speaker 10: Oh like a couple of minutes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess we're off the mark on the idea.
Speaker 3: All right, but it's your attorney. You're ready me? Yes, your brook I'm ready. Your time starts now. Today is National Nacho Day. In which country were nachos invented?
Speaker 1: Probably United States.
Speaker 3: What actor had the famous line you talking to me?
Speaker 1: You talking to me? Uh past?
Speaker 3: Which of the six main characters on the TV show Friends never got.
Speaker 1: Married Lisa, the ma phoebe sorry?
Speaker 3: The Manx breed of cat is missing what body part ears tail or whiskers?
Speaker 1: Manx is missing a tail.
Speaker 3: In the board game Battleship, each player starts with how many ships?
Speaker 1: Six? Oh, it didn't feel very good.
Speaker 3: It didn't feel very good on my end either. But let's go over the scoreboard and see how you did with Jose When this.
Speaker 5: Baby hits heity eight miles per hour.
Speaker 10: Gotta say some s.
Speaker 3: Kara, Kira, Kaira.
Speaker 5: I wrote Kara and then I was like, is it Tara?
Speaker 3: And then I'm like, oh my gosh, this is Spiral. That's your favorite person on the show talking.
Speaker 1: I have a d D Okay, a good choice?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 3: Kevin, you got too.
Speaker 1: Oh man, you may have beat me. I do not feel good about my answers. Brook, Yeah, the same amount of questions and and only.
Speaker 5: What Kira, it's migulations?
Speaker 13: Kira.
Speaker 4: Oh god, your mom got hotel money now for room service.
Speaker 1: I'm embarrassing. That was an embarrassing showing by was a.
Speaker 3: Rough one, especially for Brook. Let's go over the answers. It's National Nacho Day. Not shows were invented in Mexico.
Speaker 1: I mean it's like burritos are from you know, yeah, over hard to know.
Speaker 3: The actor with the famous line you talking to me is Robert de Niro from the movie Taxi Driver. Out of the six main carecharacters on the TV show Friends, Joey is the only one who never gets married.
Speaker 6: Interesting and yes right.
Speaker 3: The Manx breed of cat is missing its tail. And In the board game Battleship, each player starts with five ships the aircraft carrier, submarine, battleship, destroyer, and patrol boats.
Speaker 5: Fun game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I should have known it was going to be an odd number.
Speaker 3: You were so close, I know, Kira. Congratulations you get one hundred of brush bucks plus. Also, just for playing, you've won two tickets to Harry Potter Magic at Play celebrate Harry's journey in discovering the Wizarding World like never before with games, exploration, sensory activations, and more. Opening this Friday at the Shops at the Braven in Bellevue.
Speaker 5: That's gonna be so fun cool?
Speaker 2: Are you and your mom going to order out when you're doing Thanksgiving in the hotel room.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Okay, you're gonna make your mom cook in the hotel.
Speaker 1: She's breaking a hot plate and hoping for a microwave.
Speaker 3: This turkey's gonna take it.
Speaker 1: Why won't anything fit in this mini fridge?
Speaker 3: Kira, love having you on. Thank you so much for playing.
Speaker 10: Thank you and you guys take it easy on Brook.
Speaker 3: Bye, don't you worry about me not gonna have We appreciate this, Senta, Kiera, thanks for playing. We'll be back to do Windbrooks Bock same time tomorrow.
Speaker 9: Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 2: It's Brook and Jeffrey in the morning, and tomorrow on the show, we've got a brand new mass speaker.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 4: One of our listeners says he made up a stupid dumb line when he first met his wife, but he didn't realize that they would get married one day, So now years later he still has to keep this lie up just so far in her parents don't find out.
Speaker 2: Brooke, Oh my god, we're gonna find out what it is tomorrow on the show. Plus a brand new awkward Tuesday phone call. It's a great show you should listen. It's Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.