Speaker 1: One eight hundred do uy away now offering free remote consultations by phone or video conference for any criminal offense. Trust Brook, Jeffrey and Jose's friends with a free remote consultation from Bradley Johnson Lawyers. Visit one eight hundred douy away dot com or call eight.
Speaker 2: Hundred do you y Away.
Speaker 3: Today we call a father whose six year old son is having a big birthday bash this weekend, and his parents hired one of those animal entertainers to come by with some toads and lizards, little educational.
Speaker 2: Show in town.
Speaker 3: But there's been a change of plans because the wife decided she wants to reach out to us and say, Fred the frog Guy is being replaced. Oh you're gonna find out with who in your brand new phone? Tap right now?
Speaker 1: Another on the twenties.
Speaker 4: Hell, Hi is this matte.
Speaker 5: My name's Clara. I'm the assistant to Fred the frog Guy.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, hey, how you doing well?
Speaker 5: Actually we're supposed to say ribbit to each other, so you go first.
Speaker 4: Oh is that all you got? How about this? What good ribbit back at you? So?
Speaker 2: How can I help you today?
Speaker 5: Well, I know your kid's birthday party is on Saturday, and I'm so sorry to let you know that Fred won't be able to make it.
Speaker 2: Oh no, wow, okay, what's uh? Yeah, just going on.
Speaker 4: He's got a grand issue apparently.
Speaker 5: I mean, he claims it's not from touching tongues with a certain Amazon milk frog.
Speaker 4: But my god, we all think a little differently.
Speaker 2: It's wow, is he in the hospital?
Speaker 4: He's definitely on a trip, but not to the hospital.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 5: I mean it sounds like you haven't heard of that, like internet rumor that says you can suck the farts out of those things.
Speaker 4: Then all of a sudden everything you see is pink.
Speaker 2: What are you talking about? Is that a real thing?
Speaker 5: Me and the crew haven't tried it, but we could do it after the party if you like.
Speaker 2: You know, no, no, no, thank you.
Speaker 4: But little bonus at the end of the night.
Speaker 2: No, no, that that won't be necessary. And I don't think there's gonna be a party now if you're seeing Fred's out.
Speaker 4: Oh no, i'man Fred's out, but the party's on.
Speaker 2: Okay. Are you who's going to be covering for Fred?
Speaker 5: Then?
Speaker 4: Yours truly?
Speaker 2: Really? What?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: So okay, so you're qualified to cover for Fred.
Speaker 4: Then am I qualified?
Speaker 5: I have been waiting for this moment for years, and I have some special surprises for your kids.
Speaker 4: Party planned?
Speaker 2: What surprises? What surprises? Look, I just want to make sure I have a party. I don't want to add anything crazy into the mix.
Speaker 4: Are you sitting down because this is exciting?
Speaker 2: Yes? I am sitting down.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 5: We just got a new snapping turtle shipped in from ma A Gascar and we've been wanting one of those for months.
Speaker 2: A snapping turtle, I yes, don't it doesn't sound like a smart item to have around a bunch of kids with him.
Speaker 4: No, we call them fingers because it's his favorite thing to eat.
Speaker 2: No, that doesn't No, see that doesn't sound at all.
Speaker 4: Oh don't there's nothing to worry about.
Speaker 5: We made him a little muzzle out of dental floss and Scotch tape.
Speaker 4: I'm pretty sure it'll hold.
Speaker 2: A muzzled No. Yeah, no, I'm sorry. This is not This is not what we were asking.
Speaker 4: Are you worried about the money because we are not charging you extra.
Speaker 2: It's not about the money. It's it's about whatever you have planned here, being safe for kids to be around. I mean, yeah, yeah, No, not meant to be risky.
Speaker 5: Safeties first, and that's why we created this tiny little saddle for him, because the kids are gonna.
Speaker 4: Ride on the back.
Speaker 2: No, I need you to figure this out and get on the same page with me this.
Speaker 5: You're telling me your kid wouldn't want to write a turtle named fingers.
Speaker 2: I mean probably, yes, I don't know if I'm not gonna find out either. Why do you write.
Speaker 5: One thing you're not considering is parents and kids alike. They are going to point to you with all five digits because they're still gonna have them. They're going to point to you and they're gonna say that guy through the party of the year.
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't care about that at all.
Speaker 5: On other animal in tato is gonna have your little boy in a bathtub of box jellyfish looking for his party prize?
Speaker 2: What box jellyfish?
Speaker 4: No, listen, I don't think I told you. I will be equipped with two.
Speaker 5: Stun guns and if you high octane nitrous injectors.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm sorry. This is way way more intense than what you had listed on the website. And yeah, it is not what we signed up for. I thought we were talking about frogs, toads or whatever boring things?
Speaker 4: Is that what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: It's not boring, it's just meant to be, you know, enjoyable and safe. I mean, I'm not taking these kids to the Everglades.
Speaker 4: I just always like.
Speaker 5: To think, what would the guys from Jackass do if they owned a mobile petting zoo for reptiles.
Speaker 2: They would be soon and they would be out of business, just like you're about to be. I'm like two seconds away from calling the cops right now.
Speaker 5: You don't need to call the cops. All you need to do is call your wife, Robin. Okay, what she's the one that set you up for this prank phone call.
Speaker 2: You have to be Oh my god, this is actually.
Speaker 5: Broke from the radio show Brick at Jeffrey in the morning. We're doing a phone tap on you.
Speaker 2: Oh, come on.
Speaker 4: Your wife, Robins.
Speaker 5: You just want to say thank you, you know, for all the help you've done organizing your kid's birthday party.
Speaker 2: I gotta go.
Speaker 5: I gotta go too, because I've already loaded about fifteen Australian brown snakes into the truck, got an eighteen month old twin.
Speaker 4: Birthday party down the street. Gotta let them loose in their play pad. Okay ye, see which one survived.
Speaker 2: That sounds great.
Speaker 4: Wake up every
Speaker 5: Morning was funk taps weekday morning on the twenties, Brook and Jeffrey in the morning