Speaker 1: Wake up Way, Why you guys.
Speaker 2: Really are like the hip hop early morning late night talk to the Heatless.
Speaker 3: Club is the most powerful popular urban radio show. Maybe like from the Black Mothership in New York City, it's DJ Yemby and Charlamagne to God.
Speaker 1: It's different, you know what I'm saying, Like y'all know what y'all talking about, y'all. I love y'all collectively known as Breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: So I'm always nervous when I do the Breakfast Club because sometimes you say.
Speaker 5: Stuff and it's just gonna get you.
Speaker 1: Everybody what good morning Usa yo yo yo.
Speaker 6: Yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo.
Speaker 7: Yo yo Charlemagne to go piece to the plane it is today, Yes, so we got our special guests.
Speaker 1: Ho, she's back, Miss Pat. Good morning, be installment Pat from Atlanta for the day.
Speaker 8: That's right.
Speaker 1: Shut your mouth, people know you hear me. You always trying to get a sister five When you shut your face. You got too many jobs to get from it.
Speaker 9: I show do please, I like when I had Section eight. Please find me so my rint can.
Speaker 8: Go back to free.
Speaker 10: You got radio, you got the judge show. You got the Miss Pat Show. Yeah, and you stand over.
Speaker 5: Damn, I got another show coming soon.
Speaker 8: I love it.
Speaker 5: I'm trying to work. I gotta eat.
Speaker 1: You're doing more than trying and you eating. Shut up Jesus like that.
Speaker 5: I just got off a cruise, man, I had so much peace in me. I dropped.
Speaker 9: I took like eight colon cleaners cleanser, and I think I was in.
Speaker 5: The bathroom for three days.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 5: I was just trying to lose eight pounds that I gained on the cruise.
Speaker 8: You go on the cruise.
Speaker 5: I went on Burt Christier cruise fully loaded.
Speaker 9: It was all white people, so I found twenty two black people to go with me. I had to perform, and I'm like, I'm not getting on this boat with all these white.
Speaker 5: People by myself.
Speaker 1: The five day cruise.
Speaker 5: It was a five day cruise.
Speaker 9: But when I tell you we it was when I tell you I turned we turned that thing black. We turned that thing black. White people didn't even know they can dance when we got through.
Speaker 5: Well them, damn, we.
Speaker 1: Had about black like Alabama riverboat crew black.
Speaker 5: Well, we would have did that had something jumped out, so we did.
Speaker 9: We didn't have to okay, but yeah, it was just twenty two of us, so we was like, what it wasn't even one percent with the three thousand white people on the boat. Okay, but I didn't want to go by myself, so I just gathered friends and my husband and everybody.
Speaker 1: And we win. Oh I'm glad you made it back safely.
Speaker 5: Absolutely bird crushing my friend. He's gonna let the hamm to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah here, comedians right in your commedian do arenas.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I love, I love.
Speaker 7: I used to love cruises, uh because at one time cruises weren't that expensive.
Speaker 8: And then you get unlimited food, you get to.
Speaker 7: Hop to different islands, you get free shows because the shows are free. I used to love cruises, but I haven't been on the cruise in a long time. Sell the man, you've never been on the cruise.
Speaker 1: I've never been on a cruise in my life.
Speaker 9: This is the first time I ever stayed like in the rich person area. So we was in the suite and I was like, no, wonder this crap oh so much. I mean, they just had bottle in nineteen forty two, patron laying out and I was just my son. My kids never went to their little crapping rooms. They stayed upstairs with me because I was in the two bedroom. They just kept taking the air because all down to the pool. My son June but was literally in the pool with a fifty year old woman motor boat in her.
Speaker 1: He was so drunk.
Speaker 5: I was like, old and white jew up, y'all go get him by the pool.
Speaker 10: She probably was having the time of her life on that time. Jesus, all right, I've never been on a cruise. I don't like, I don't know. I can't see myself out in the water for days at the time.
Speaker 1: It's really, it's nice.
Speaker 8: It's a good time.
Speaker 7: You really, you don't really sail in the daytime and the daytime you're usually on a different island, and nighttime your cruise, and that's when you're usually sleeping and you're gambling or watching the show.
Speaker 9: So you don't really you should do you should do it, Charlamae, you done did everything else.
Speaker 1: I'm good. Why you're looking at me?
Speaker 9: Don't look when they don't try nothing that's not good. Trying to get eat ostin puts and they won't do it.
Speaker 1: Try to do the family show. What is oxtar Puss is the family show.
Speaker 5: What's the family Osarus?
Speaker 1: That's just huh you show when into that white woman.
Speaker 9: Jesus right, this ain't no family show. June gonna listen to this show.
Speaker 7: All right, Well, let's get the show crack and we got front page news testing figure over.
Speaker 8: We'll be joining us, so we'll come back with that next it don't move.
Speaker 7: It's to breakfast Club. Go Morning morning everybody. It's d J n V charlamagnea god. We are the Breakfast Club. I guess co host Ms Patt is here and let's get in some front page news.
Speaker 11: Morning tis little Morning DJ even good morning. It's Pat again. Yes, you were here the first you were here the first week that I did from page and you still.
Speaker 12: Here, girl.
Speaker 5: I thought they'd be donna switch you out to her. I'm look up as something new in that jail.
Speaker 7: Still, let's jump right into let's talk about biding. They're saying bid Biden should consider dropping out.
Speaker 11: David exel Rode, who served as a advisor to former President Barack Obama, suggested that President Joe Biden may want to reconsider his election bid to see potentially faces another race for the White House.
Speaker 12: Against former President Donald Trump.
Speaker 11: Now, his comments came after the New York Times and poll that was published on Sunday. But again, guys, we've been seeing these polls over and over and over. But this particular poll found Trump led Biden in five of the six key battleground states ahead of twenty twenty four. Trump led Biden by ten points in Nevada, six points in Georgia, five points in Arizona, five points in Michigan, and four points in Pennsylvania. Biden took the lead over Trump in Wisconsin by two points. These are all critical areas that he must have in order to win. Let's take a listen to what David Axroda said, and I'm gonna give you some more information.
Speaker 13: Now you have a racist attorney general basing terrible saying you see someone that came over the wires today.
Speaker 8: That's the wrong audio that was that sounded like that with Donald Trump.
Speaker 6: This Donald Trump obviously can engage in all of these distractions.
Speaker 5: And that is what.
Speaker 8: Right we're talking about. Body, it's not in it. We don't have that in there.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's in there, it's in there.
Speaker 8: Shot again, come.
Speaker 1: Through this the best path.
Speaker 14: I suspect that he will say yes, But time is fleeting here, and this is probably the last moment uh for him to do that check and it's probably good if he does.
Speaker 15: Well.
Speaker 10: Well, here's the thing. I agree with David Axelrod, But what's the plan? B? Like, you know, we've been talking about this for a while. I feel like both Republicans and Democrats need to move away from their front runners.
Speaker 1: But the difference is Republicans have a bench.
Speaker 10: You can point to Nikki Haley, you can point to Chris Christy, Tim Scott. Uh but Vi Gramdma Swame, you know, Mike Pince even though he dropped out. They just got a real bench. Democrats do not. So what's the plan, B, Well.
Speaker 12: They don't have a bench because they were told to sit down.
Speaker 11: You know, there would have been a bench if individuals were allowed to get up and raise their hand. They coalesced already behind Joe Biden said that if anybody ran, it would be hurting the chances of beating Trump. Which if people are going to vote against Donald Trump, they're going to vote against Donald Trump, why not have more than one option? And you know, I'm really sick with people saying, oh, you're helping Trump by saying this no, Joe Biden is helping Trump at this point, Joe Biden is helping Trump if they do not have other options.
Speaker 12: What ascerod A is simply saying is let's get other options.
Speaker 11: And when Davie asks, Rod says this that means conversations have been going on behind the scenes.
Speaker 1: What that means him and President Obama had a little chat too.
Speaker 12: You better believe it.
Speaker 11: You better believe that people are saying. Well, as Rod told Obama not to ron this, Biden is not Obama. This is a different time. Obama's also, Biden is not running against Donald Trump. We had a former president on the stand yesterday and still is beating President Biden.
Speaker 12: So what does that say.
Speaker 11: I just want to be clear on a couple of things that I'll toss it back because I want to make sure people get this information. The President Biden never had progresses after jump. Remember President Biden said in twenty nineteen then he would be a one term president. He said himself that he was going to be a placeholder, and that he signaled that he would be a one term president. He never had progressives. Bernie Sanders had to beg. Progressives to beg for a president Biden, so he lost those voters. You see black voters falling off one by one every day. But then, now, let's look at what's happening with Michigan with Muslim voters. Look at what Rashid and Rashida Tale literally went out and said, we will remember, we will organize against you in twenty twenty four.
Speaker 5: You have to have the.
Speaker 11: Muslim vote in Michigan, period, No offans and buts about it. The Hispanic votes are now being split even more. The coalition is literally leaving. In addition to five hundred thousand people are now on strike.
Speaker 12: We forget the polls. Let's look at the five hundred thousand people that aren't strike.
Speaker 11: You cannot ignore these folks, Charlemagne, this is a real problem. So if you love Democrats, for you Democrats that are in the comments, if you love Democrats the way you do, if you love Joe Biden the way you do, if you love black people the way that you do, you should be urging this party to say, let's have a different choice.
Speaker 12: We're simply asking for a choice.
Speaker 11: We have a year out, and so when it comes down to it and Biden is the only choice, fine, go with Biden.
Speaker 12: But right now, what is wrong with the other choice?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 10: I mean, you know you can organize against him, but yeah, to your point, what's the plan B? What is the other choice? And by the way, there is other options out there, but the media doesn't focus on them. You have the Marianne whimses of the world to Cornell Wes RFK Jr.
Speaker 1: But they were told those are options that can't win. They probably can't.
Speaker 10: But if you want Biden to sit down, who could they put in that position that could win?
Speaker 1: I'm with all of this conversation, but what is the plan B? All right?
Speaker 12: Well, what mayor p he wanted to Ron wants Senator Warren?
Speaker 10: What about you know, American American voting for a game man? Sadly, what about the option?
Speaker 12: I'm just saying, what about the option? Even if they don't do it, what about the option? Can they?
Speaker 5: Did he say he was gay?
Speaker 16: Yes?
Speaker 1: Secretary ps I.
Speaker 9: Don't know, no, Secretary. The sad part of this is Biden don't even know he running?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 8: Well, that is front page to.
Speaker 1: Potato suit. That's Jesus.
Speaker 7: They just told me to be here and today and today is election day too, so today is a lot of local elections are today, so get out there and vote. Today is election day, all right, Well, get it off your chest. Eight hundred five eight five one five one. If you need the vent phone lines to wide open again, eight hundred five eight five one oh five.
Speaker 8: One, call us up right now. It's the Breakfast slogan.
Speaker 1: Morning the Breakfast Club. Right, it's a new day. Is your time to get it off your.
Speaker 17: Chest, whether you're mad or bless.
Speaker 5: Time to get up and get something.
Speaker 1: Call up now.
Speaker 8: Eight hundred and five eight five one five one.
Speaker 1: We want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 5: Hello.
Speaker 1: Who's this?
Speaker 2: Hey, what's up?
Speaker 16: DJ?
Speaker 8: Answer your front paid front page?
Speaker 12: What up?
Speaker 1: Get it off your chest?
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, real quick. It's for doctor Starlamind the medical wealth arey, yes, sir? Yeah, what I was going to say that conversation you had with this who's does and and what Saucy was saying, So Standa was saying, you're in that mental health zone as far as guy in Americans, but where they are. But we gotta admit that everyone's done the form of psychosis. When it comes to the religion.
Speaker 18: You're all confuse.
Speaker 2: Everyone's confused with that. If you lie to so then when you hear someone a politician like we just just talking about who's against marriage and things of that nature and having a real conversation about this right here, what blows my mind because at the end of the day, it's a psychosist it's a form of Sixtus thing. Clearly, you hear the saucy you're too old to be gay when it's gonna be too old to be gay. That's like again the simasion and confusing the justice out here. That's my opinion on that.
Speaker 1: Well, the opinion hello.
Speaker 15: Hello, it's what's going on every sharm man, this pass good month.
Speaker 18: It's true, Thank you sell a man, But that's true something just ice shrub gears and listeners what they put about me in life crisis said, AM not only going through this because in my reality I feel like I probably got twenty five years left on this earth, how the supposed to work out now, and I ain't accomplished still with things I wanted to go on these forty nine years.
Speaker 7: You know what, he's having a mid life crisis right now. So what's going on in your mid life crisis is something that you want to do or.
Speaker 19: No, it's just pretty much I ain't looking I'm looking my life good, but it ain't where I wanted that. So now I'm just looking at the last end of the days because it's like years.
Speaker 8: He's still young.
Speaker 10: It's never too it's never too late to pivot. Just go out there and start doing what it is you want to do.
Speaker 9: What you want to do that you think you're gonna die before you get to do it.
Speaker 1: You want to start a podcast?
Speaker 8: You want to be a rapper exactly?
Speaker 15: How you know that?
Speaker 19: You remember, right?
Speaker 1: You want to be a rapper.
Speaker 18: Yeah, I just found out I can wrap there, reunion.
Speaker 15: I just found out I can't wrap.
Speaker 1: No more ahead.
Speaker 10: You can think mixtape, the mon you can start right now, let's go.
Speaker 19: I can leave not a high, let it grow, let it go. All right, that's enough.
Speaker 1: I like that you brought you you snapping grand lying on them like that.
Speaker 15: You go go that, man, But I love you guys more because what.
Speaker 9: You're gonna probably die before you become a rapprimand.
Speaker 1: Damn Jesus, miss get rich and don't try and didn't he What the hell is you like? Placanto?
Speaker 8: That we you were supposed to No, I.
Speaker 1: Want no wave, but you in that voodoo chair. Now you got no I got a fresh prober. Look you said you sitting in that bood. Get it off your chest.
Speaker 7: Eight hundred five eighty five one O five one. If you need to vent hit this up now.
Speaker 1: Look at if you like that, miss, I ain't putting no spell on you. We don't be burning that something.
Speaker 5: My hair new.
Speaker 17: The breakfast local boy, the breakfast club. Wait, this is your to get it off your chest? Five five one. We want to hear from you on the breakfast club.
Speaker 1: Hello?
Speaker 9: Who's this hey sionaoncle good morning, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 1: Get your chest.
Speaker 20: I just wanted to shut out my HBCU. It's our homecoming week. Go to Landsmiths College. Well now for Land University and Little Rock, Arkansas.
Speaker 1: Okay, the Little Rock.
Speaker 8: How many students you'll have? I never heard of that hbcity.
Speaker 20: It's quite a big it's a really smart you were private school.
Speaker 1: Okay, let me see, let me look this up. HBC. I never heard it.
Speaker 8: I never heard that one.
Speaker 1: Y'all got a song?
Speaker 5: No, no't forget the song. Do you have a logo?
Speaker 20: Yeah, we have a logo, say.
Speaker 1: They say no, it's there's a privately historically private historically black college.
Speaker 8: What's saying, well, salute to you.
Speaker 7: You have a good weekend, man, enjoy you gotta go to class though this week though with Friday, you could you could, you know, play a little bit, but you got to go to class through Friday least.
Speaker 5: What people go to your school to be anything?
Speaker 1: Philanthropists philanthropists from flandersaid, that can't be right. What's that? It says maximum capacity to two hundred. Y'all got more than two hundred. Wow, way more than.
Speaker 5: Y'all got a football team.
Speaker 20: Nah, I ain't gonna football team.
Speaker 8: How y'all have a homecoming with no football team?
Speaker 7: Usually it's a football game, basketball or basketball.
Speaker 5: They just having a cookout.
Speaker 1: Congratulations, I have a good one.
Speaker 7: To enjoy it and enjoy it and enjoy it hopefully. I mean, I try to go to little HBCU too.
Speaker 8: I just never heard that one.
Speaker 1: So I don't disrespect her and say a little.
Speaker 20: HBCU don't disrespect us.
Speaker 1: I I try to go to a little HBCU too.
Speaker 5: I try to go.
Speaker 7: I didn't I said, I go to I go on a little HBCU tour and I try to hit up all the h vcus and hopefully we can, you know, put that on the schedule and stop yours one time.
Speaker 8: There. Okay, what you say, Pat.
Speaker 9: That ain't gonna be open when you get that, gonna be over the town. They open from eight to twelve.
Speaker 8: We'll bring you out a good one, all right.
Speaker 1: Enjoy your week.
Speaker 8: The slew to all the HBCUs out there.
Speaker 1: Get it off your chest.
Speaker 7: Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. If you need to vent, you can hit us up now when we come back. We got your room and report. Young Miami gives advice on how to pull a diddy. She's gonna tell y'all ladies said, if y'all excuse me that diddy. Oh everybody can pull old man, sugar puff daddy.
Speaker 1: How to pull of sugar puff daddy? Well, how you pull a.
Speaker 5: Rich old man.
Speaker 1: That's what she should have said.
Speaker 7: But we'll talk about it when we come back. It's the Breakfast Club the morning, the Breakfast.
Speaker 1: Club morning everybody. It's d J n V.
Speaker 8: Charlamagne to God, we are the breakfast Clubs.
Speaker 1: Pat is here and listen. I want to salute to my guy, Doug Melville.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 1: His book Invisible Generals is out today.
Speaker 10: You know This is the latest release off my book in print Black Privileged Publishing with Simon and Schuston Man.
Speaker 1: So Invisible Generals is out to day.
Speaker 5: I was wondering why you had that white man look like he.
Speaker 10: Ain't a white man. This is a black man. Yes, oh, I thought.
Speaker 9: I thought we used to work for him. I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: This is one of the original Tusky men right here. Okay, all right, Benjamin O.
Speaker 7: Davis, go get it, y'all if you read, if you read, come on, let's get to the room from.
Speaker 1: Name or you gossip chatting. This is the rumor report.
Speaker 4: I mean, I guess we're on the breakfast club.
Speaker 5: This is where the tea.
Speaker 7: Spells right right now, Ladies out there, if you're looking for a ball of fellas as well, well, young Miami schools you on how to pull a didty?
Speaker 21: I'm single, Okay, how do I get me a didty? Like y'all was talking like about intimacy, I'm like, I want that for me. So what's some advice you can give me about give me a didty type?
Speaker 5: Think?
Speaker 22: I don't know because people say that I wasn't ditty tight, but clearly I am, so I think that you just gotta be yourself because people they gravitate to what's real, Like so many people try to be something at night, Like you just gotta be yourself.
Speaker 5: I'm just myself.
Speaker 22: I'm just in a bit, and that's how you just beg your niggas.
Speaker 1: Sid I don't know what to tell y'all.
Speaker 5: I know what to tell y'all. Get a damn job.
Speaker 1: Okay, stop looking for.
Speaker 9: The old man's rubb on you, and they can't do nothing but rub on you.
Speaker 5: You want to be ate to death.
Speaker 10: When your jaw get tired. Now you can't even eat it to death. Really, you're looking for a little right, get a job.
Speaker 1: He gonna lick you like a scoop dobble.
Speaker 10: And it's all funny games to tell you can't recognize the signs of a scroll, heart attack or whatever else that old man might be dealing with.
Speaker 9: And he done fell asleep down Now that you gotta call a ambly with ingredients on his face.
Speaker 7: Now get a job, now, soldier boy, he apologizes to Jay Cole.
Speaker 8: So if you don't know what happened, let me bring you back up to speed.
Speaker 7: Yesterday we reported that Jay Cole was saying that when Soldier Boy first came out, he kind of hated on Soldier Boy.
Speaker 23: Around the time Soldier Boy came out. I don't know how this happened, but I had a realization within myself because I'm hearing that.
Speaker 8: I'm like, man, this is Soldier Boy.
Speaker 23: Tell It sounds crazy to say now because it's such a classic to me, But at that time, I had resistance. Similar to when you came out and your class came out. I had resistance. Nah, that's not the thing that I love, like y'all. It is like I was one of them, and it was literally a part of me that had a realization, and I was young. I'm proud of myself for this realization because I was like, bruh, you a hater like yo, you are literally hating like you were literally you know you liked this actually.
Speaker 7: Well, Soljier Boy heard that yesterday, He responded, yesterday. I don't know if you guys remember Buddy wild Out.
Speaker 8: He was lame.
Speaker 24: Nobody never listened to Jay Cole from Simple You was like a jay z ass nigga.
Speaker 1: Nobody never listened to jay z. Nobody never listened to you.
Speaker 5: Lyrical ass.
Speaker 24: Nobody give that lyrical, spiritual and not counting me in the real world. Bro, you got nice barns. I understand what you was trying to say. Words are different next time. When you was growing up, Soldier War wasn't your type of music. And you realize, I don't know what the.
Speaker 12: I don't know what the.
Speaker 10: I love witnessing soldier boy process things in his mind in.
Speaker 1: Real time, A compliments and he just went off.
Speaker 8: Well, yesterday he was alive with real time.
Speaker 7: He was went live with Nicki Minaj, and Nicki Minaj broke down what Ja Cole was probably trying to say.
Speaker 25: He had to keep it real but hisself and admit that people like you are are what was really like keeping the wave going and like really bringing the energy and some people and he didn't want to really say that to certain people or admit that, or he basically gave you props like yo, people like you. So what the was you on when you misinterpreted it?
Speaker 26: And now you're sitting here doing the most again.
Speaker 1: I don't know, man, I guess so I'm gonna go with y'all.
Speaker 5: If Nikki that's the last person to.
Speaker 15: Step NI say I heard it.
Speaker 13: I heard what I heard.
Speaker 25: But he's not even that He don't even strike me as that type of person. And you know, like, why would he out of nowhere just come on some man and say I ain't No, that's.
Speaker 1: That's exactly what I said.
Speaker 10: Jay Cole was just saying he was a hater, bottom line, point blank period.
Speaker 1: That's it, nothing more, nothing less.
Speaker 9: He used big words and that thing sold your ball off because I go off like that sometimes. Then my daughter, who's got a college grease, he had to tell me, Mama, it's different.
Speaker 1: They like you.
Speaker 10: I have apologize and Soldier knows what Jay Cole was trying to say. He just didn't like it in that moment, and now he came there since well.
Speaker 7: They did apologize on on Twitter yesterday Instagram it since my bad dog, J Cole, Sorry for the confusion. Keep doing your issh we from two different worlds. I stand on what I stand on. It's hall coming from where I did.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 7: I dealt with a lot of hate my whole career, so it was just messed to think that it would come to you.
Speaker 1: He was triggered. You've been getting hated on since he came out, and he was just triggered. That's all.
Speaker 10: By the way, you should never take anything Soldier Boy says personally, because we get a soldier boy rant at least once a month about something.
Speaker 9: Right, Okay, you shouldn't even take a personal Who can't be jealous of Soldier Boy. I mean he came out and had a kindergarten song. I mean kids graduated to that song. Oh mama's liked it sometime. I even say, soldier back.
Speaker 5: Wool that.
Speaker 1: You just wanted to breathe. You got a girl along this path that was just a breath.
Speaker 10: You just let what you just did you.
Speaker 1: Six o'clock this morning.
Speaker 9: You can go to hell greasing up black man. Okay, you can go to hell, all right. And if you don't have on a girl, you damn right.
Speaker 5: I got on the girl.
Speaker 7: And that is your rumor report. Whoa wow? All right, then we come back. Man, we got front page news. Miss Patti said, of course, she's our guest co host.
Speaker 8: For the mornings. They don't move. It's the Breakfast Lup the Morning.
Speaker 1: The Breakfast Club. Your mornings will never be the same morning, everybody.
Speaker 7: It's DJ NV Charlemagne de goud. We are the Breakfast Club. We have Miss Patty our special guest co hosts and.
Speaker 8: Let's get in some front page news.
Speaker 1: What up says?
Speaker 12: He's going on DJ and Bigness Pat Charlene the.
Speaker 1: Goud Good morning Now.
Speaker 7: Last night in the NFL, the Charges beat the Get twenty seven to six, washed the Jets last night, and let's jump right into the news.
Speaker 8: What happened with Donald Trump?
Speaker 11: Your contentious day is today with testimony the judge that you told him to make sure he didn't give any speeches, and he did exactly that. He was on the witness stand in his civil case against him and his business. He spent the time on the stand attacking the New York Attorney General who brought the case and the judge overseeing the trial it Seale. Trump called it a political witch hud. He told the judge that it's a terrible thing that you've done.
Speaker 12: You believe this political hack back there, and it is unfortunate.
Speaker 11: After court he had a few words to say, and also Attorney James had a few words to say as well.
Speaker 12: Let's listen to both.
Speaker 13: You have a racist attorney general who made some terrible sayings. I mean, you see someone that came over the wires today.
Speaker 1: It's very sad situation for our country.
Speaker 13: We shouldn't have business is for third world countries and very unffair.
Speaker 5: It's very unfair.
Speaker 6: Mister Trump obviously can engage in all of these distractions, and that is what exactly what he did, what he committed on the stand today, engaged engaging in distractions and engaging in name calling.
Speaker 1: But I will not be bullied, you will not be harassed.
Speaker 12: This case will go on.
Speaker 10: It's amazing to me that judges lose their abilities to judge whenever they're dealing with Trump, Like, stop telling me what Trump is doing wrong, and start punishing them for what he's doing wrong.
Speaker 1: We couldn't act like that in court. No, So why he allowed to act like that in court?
Speaker 10: Because he's a former president, because he's white, because I guess he's rich, Like which one is it?
Speaker 11: Yeah, And a lot of them said that, you know, the judge would show some restraint because they knew that Trump was just you know, doing all of that, so he could have a reason for a pill. But then even some legal experts said that no matter, you know, when it comes down to a pill, it really has to be a reason, not just because you know the judge you know, talk a certain way. It has to be a legal reason. But they said that was, you know, possibly reason why he had restraint. But you're right, Charlemagne, if it was us, it wouldn't matter. Appeal not appeal, It certainly would have looked different.
Speaker 9: So how do you try somebody with dementia? He got something got He got dimsion privilege.
Speaker 1: That's what he got.
Speaker 5: He don't even trump. Well he need a Social Security chick.
Speaker 12: Well let's talk about it.
Speaker 11: I know you mentioned election day earlier, but I want to kind of flush that out before we.
Speaker 12: Get out of here.
Speaker 11: This is election day, so off year, and a lot of people don't talk about election day and off year, and this is usually when a lot of things happen, especially that you'll see on fold in twenty twenty four. So big race is going on now, Kentucky, Ohio, Virginia, dozens of other states.
Speaker 12: Is the thirty seven states are heading to the polls.
Speaker 11: Today, and it is again going to make a big difference for twenty twenty four because whoever runs these governor governors in these states, these local elections mayor like in Houston, it has everything to do with what twenty twenty four looked like.
Speaker 12: We had Tamiga Mallory on the show earlier.
Speaker 11: Maybe I guess about a couple months ago when she talked about Daniel Cameron running for governor and how it's important that he doesn't win. He is the one that is responsible for not making sure that the murderers of BROWNA Taylor went to jail.
Speaker 12: So there's a lot of stuff going on now.
Speaker 11: As a total of twenty five million people, you know, they'll be weighing in on hot bush and high button issues today like abortion rights and all types of ballot measures, so very very important. And I want to give myself a little plug my show tonight, Premire's on Revolt called TZ on ten and we are talking about the black vote and elections so very very important today. Hope you guys pay attention and go to the polls and vote your interests.
Speaker 10: Make sure you check out on ten on a vote tonight. All right, thank you, Tis, and make sure you subscribed to Teslim Figureo's podcast The strat Shot, No Chase of podcast on the Black Effect. iHeart Radio podcast network and follow at Teslan figure on all social media platforms.
Speaker 7: All right, when we come back down, all rawlings will be joining us. Were gonna kick it with down now when we come back, so don't move. It's to Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 5: Yes now, our.
Speaker 8: Next guest is an American comedian.
Speaker 7: After in radio host, he is best known as the cast member of the Comedy Central Sketch comedy TV series Chappelle's Show.
Speaker 1: Is that how he's best known.
Speaker 8: You also might have seen him.
Speaker 1: On the Wire and even did a little no No, No No. Was born in Washington.
Speaker 8: He grew up in Alex Changing Air Force. I don't even stand no I am.
Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 7: You might know from The Chappelle Show and other works like The Corner Guy, Code Guide, Court and again, like I said, he was even in the New Envy.
Speaker 8: Ladies and Gentlemen.
Speaker 1: Is this the new cloned them? Is this a new Envy we bring to you? Down all, raw, I don't.
Speaker 8: Want that one more than everybody.
Speaker 1: Welcome.
Speaker 8: How are you, sir?
Speaker 1: I'm pretty good today. Good to see you. I love your red Sox Red Sox, y'all don't know that's what it is.
Speaker 8: That's right, take a look at it.
Speaker 1: That's the dude downeill nice suit.
Speaker 8: Thank you, sir.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 27: Spiffy DILF DILF and if people don't know what the acronym is, it is for dedicated involved loving father. And one of y'all reported me on Instagram. Somebody reported me it was either you or you because I posted a picture. I posted a mean which I always do. I posted a meme and it was weird because usually when I post means to disrespect y'all, it goes ham and this being get a close up on this, this one right here, and this was just I saw that one right It got five comments, five lights, and one.
Speaker 8: Of y'all reported me for me, Yes, and what if did you do that?
Speaker 1: You reported that?
Speaker 8: You reported me?
Speaker 1: I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 7: It was kind of mad that you You took my face out of my picture and put it on a woman's picture, and then you put him on my face.
Speaker 8: The only reasons complexion. They got licekened.
Speaker 27: This picture got licekened legs, so it finished fish fishing man.
Speaker 8: Look at that it got licenned legs.
Speaker 7: I was actually wondering why didn't why that that picture didn't go far? But I not, Yes you did?
Speaker 5: You?
Speaker 1: That got deleted for me?
Speaker 27: And no, I deleted it because I was like, it's not getting the engagement.
Speaker 8: That I want.
Speaker 1: And that's why you want your lawyer suit, this son, my lord.
Speaker 27: Suit and black people. We have more than one suit. As soon as I wear a suit, people like this. You got caught you, all right, somebody getting married. I'm just trying this. This is a new day, it's a new dawn, it's a new life. And I'm feeling good. This is this is my new thing.
Speaker 8: Yeah, can we start this over? How were you do we have down there?
Speaker 1: Wallers in the building.
Speaker 8: I was so excited to come up here. Everybody was like, get them, get them, get them, get them, get them. I didn't want to do it because with too much beef out here. Can you tell about your comedy show, please?
Speaker 27: A comedy show I have. I'm doing a New York Comedy festal on this weekend. Right, it's ninth through eleventh, but bigger than that. On the tenth, I'm taping my uh Netflix special produced by Dave Chappelle's I'm Coming.
Speaker 8: I'm excited about that pause. I'm coming that pause.
Speaker 1: I'm coming.
Speaker 27: I'm coming to the show. It's gonna be, it's gonna be. I'm excited about it. I did it. I spoke spoke about this before in this platform. I did it before. For some reason, we just said we're gonna shelve it, and we're gonna can it. We want to start all over. When I did the first one, Dave said, down there, you're funny, but just being funny does not make a great special.
Speaker 8: So this was two years ago.
Speaker 27: So I had to go back to the drawing board, you know, not reinvent myself to say, Okay, what's gonna uh make this special special? So the stuff that I'm talking about is self reflective of me.
Speaker 1: Why why did it take so long for you to finally get a special done?
Speaker 27: That because it wasn't the right time as a performer or entertator. And this is what people go crazy when you try to compare yourself to what other people doing and you see somebody else getting a certain amount of acknowledgamble whatever, do like, why is it not me? And years ago I felt that way. I said, it's not me because it's not the right time.
Speaker 1: You know, doing New York.
Speaker 8: I'm doing in New York. You he's specially in New York.
Speaker 27: I'm doing my special New York at the hard Rock hotel. They got a beautiful ballroom space there. We're gonna trick it out. Shout to Ricky Hughes, Shout to Dave Chapelle, shout out to stand Latham. But I'll just put it like this, it's just the right time.
Speaker 10: But you not like other comedians who go out there and have been doing the same material for years.
Speaker 1: Right, every time I see you, you got different material.
Speaker 27: Because for the most part, I'm a roll comic, right, So if you're a roll comic and you're going to these different places every year, people are gonna be like, I'm sick of him doing the same thing. And I tell you it's a lot of comics out here today that they just go for the money. Grad I've heard, so I won't say any names. I heard people like, oh man, I seen them. I see the same thing. But I always challenged myself come over with different material to elevate, and like you said, a lot of people that come to my shows, they would agree with it.
Speaker 1: I'm always doing something different.
Speaker 27: That's why when Dave told me he wanted to do the special old I could have been like, what are you talking about? It was funny, but this is the same guy that got over like four Grammys and me. So if I'm going to take advice from anybody, I'm gonna take it for him. And his words were, Donelle, I could put you in front of a room and your rip. It doesn't make it a great special But I think where I'm at now with my stand up, like I say, it's reflective of me. It's my life.
Speaker 8: I'm talking about stuff that people can relate to.
Speaker 1: Co parenting.
Speaker 8: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 27: I'm talking about and I know this is your favorite. I'm talking about mental health. You know what I'm saying. I'm talking about stuff that people can relate to. And I think, just go around, it's gonna pop. You changed a little bit, because at one time I'm supposed to change. We don't change. You should change to if you didn't.
Speaker 8: Think Charlamagne was serious when he came about mental health, but now you believe it because he was always serious about it. I was just sick of it.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 27: I was just like because I came up from places I did not understand mental health and the issues, and it was a stickment to say you have done a great job of exposing that and let.
Speaker 1: People thank you.
Speaker 27: Feel comfortable to really talk about it because I grew up in the era where we didn't understand any of that what we needed to do fix it or just get a shot of Hennessy. You know what I'm saying, local joint, You know what I'm saying, blow a load or whatever. That's how we dealt with it. So I do. I do agree with you, but now I think people being abusive with it. Now you can have a conversation without without it triggering some type of mental thing. You gaslighting me, respect my boundaries. My baby mother hit me with a new joint the other jet. You would notice triangulation, triangulation. It's another mental health where this mental health where she hit on me was so she hit.
Speaker 8: Me with was so good.
Speaker 27: All the context a argument, okay, something she was like, Oh that's true. I don't know what it is, but it was so good. Three days later I called her and said, what was that mental health? New mental health word you gave me? So I do understand that, but I think people lean on it and just make excuses for stuff, And I think that, you know, sometimes people got got to a little bit. Triangulation is when a toxic or manipulative person often a person with strong narcisistic truths damn brings the third.
Speaker 1: Person into their relationship. What it's remain in control? Right?
Speaker 10: That sounds limited and no communication between the two trying except through the manipulator.
Speaker 1: Oh we talk about words?
Speaker 8: Are you gas me? Now?
Speaker 16: No?
Speaker 8: I'm not guessing. What about this delusional? Do you care about my mental health right now?
Speaker 27: I do care about your mental health? The gas do me right now? I'm not guessing hurt?
Speaker 12: All right?
Speaker 27: All right, I'm not gonna get this too, because I know y'all got relationship and charlamagne.
Speaker 8: Whatever you do. Don't love bomb him? Do you know what love bombing is? All right? Give us a definition of love bombing?
Speaker 1: Love bombing? I forgot what it was. Hook it up? I do know what it is.
Speaker 27: That's with the technical definition. You know who's not love bonding right now? And I want them to come together? It's DJ Academic and Salcy Montana. Whatever is Yo, this is a strageous beef. I've ever heard of the end of that. I have never ever heard of a sheep disrespecting to heat. It challenged them to a fight.
Speaker 8: Yes you have no not like that, but.
Speaker 16: Yes you have.
Speaker 1: You know this ship is not a is he?
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 1: Forget it all?
Speaker 7: We got more with Donhille rawlings when we come back. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning morning everybody. It's DJ Envy, Charlamagne the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. We're still kicking it with down now rawlins Charlamagne.
Speaker 1: But the Sauciet acting, that wasn't the first time I heard somebody do a threat like that. Ray J man, No, but ray J, ray J sent the booty goons.
Speaker 27: Yeah, but ray J don't have his feet face beat, ray J, don't contour. And I'm gonna tell you something. And this is no disrespect for anybody community. But Saucy was the most I'm got. I'm about to get a gang of yards.
Speaker 8: In my corners.
Speaker 19: Son.
Speaker 27: You know when I read when I watched it, he said he was saying, whereas I don't even know.
Speaker 8: He said, I'm gonna keep it a bean. I don't even know what a bean is.
Speaker 1: A being.
Speaker 12: I didn't know that.
Speaker 8: I'm not that cool. But he was talking about DJ Academic, right, he said, I'm gonna keep the bean.
Speaker 18: Now.
Speaker 27: This is like I like to fight like the next person. If I have time. I'm at the age I want to do that. I'd rather, you know, I'd rather have a conversation, but to challenge somebody to a duel, right, and then if they lose, they get their cheeks slapped.
Speaker 8: It's on another level.
Speaker 1: But you know that was That's that's where sword fights came from. Sword fights were derived from that.
Speaker 8: But nobody slapped, no cheeks.
Speaker 1: The whole thing.
Speaker 27: Think about losing a fight, but then we choose the fight to the consequences.
Speaker 10: But that's why they not losing sword fight as a way to say something was gay. Because back in the day when two men with whoever lost the duel in the sword fight.
Speaker 1: Would have to get their cheese clap.
Speaker 8: I didn't know that. And the fact that you know that I send us some weird.
Speaker 27: Messages to me say this. I never get caught up in like the internet, like all this person's beef on.
Speaker 18: Dad.
Speaker 8: Never have like an opinion of anybody.
Speaker 27: But I will say that a DJ academic, uh almost, I would say, had a certain thing coming to him. It was because you know, people's feelings on him that he goes hard on. The women don't go onto men like that. But the person that identifies as a woman and a man. I don't even know if I'm saying this right or whatever. Correct me is a man, he's just a game man. Just a gay man, okay, all right, just a gay man. Like it was something that was so gangster about that, And it feels like academic went ghosts right now, and it's so crazy. This is the thing about media and these platforms. Now, when I first started, you really had to be likable to be successful. It wasn't about engaging, it wasn't about clicking anything, and somebody people had to like you. That's those are the people that you saw get ahead. But now with social media and everything, you could be the most hated person and still be successful.
Speaker 10: That's what it comes down to. I think people like some of the folks that we think folks hate.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's always been that way, right when you go back and then you think of the Howard Stern's or the Wendy Wims. I remember there was used to say that the reason Howard numbers were so high is because the people who disliked him listened to more than the people who actually that's what.
Speaker 27: But he was an exception to the rule, like he was on a different planet. It was only one of him, Williams wims one up there. But people like that, you what they say, you live by the sword, you die by the sword.
Speaker 8: So when it comes back to you, it comes back ten folds.
Speaker 27: I don't wish anything bad or anything, but I don't know if it's gonna be a check for him. But I think some people they get addicted to just people tuning in whether it's good or bad. Absolutely, but I will say this, I would love to see that fight. I would love to see that fight because.
Speaker 8: You just see my answer.
Speaker 1: I get your brother.
Speaker 27: Yeah, my brother can fight. You ain't why why every gay references got to be about my brother?
Speaker 10: But I want people to know that you actually have a brother that is gay, so you have first hand.
Speaker 1: He a gay man, a gay man, many man. That's right, that's right.
Speaker 8: If that makes more, it was a gay man.
Speaker 1: Man, he's man, he's.
Speaker 27: Still have this may be crazy the character of what traditional man is.
Speaker 1: But a traditional man have let me see he ever beat you up and then like wis in a you look at you my brother?
Speaker 27: No, no, no, we never never had that. He We don't argue like that. We don't be we don't. But he will tell just why. I know he's mad.
Speaker 8: He said I felt some type of way.
Speaker 27: Where he says I felt some type of way, that means he was upset about something I said. But we've never got into like a heated argument or disagreement. You know, we got love for each other.
Speaker 1: You think V feels some type of way right now about me?
Speaker 8: Yeah, but you know he can't do anything about it. Envy, do you feel some type of way?
Speaker 21: You know?
Speaker 8: If I was no, no, no, no, he right now, right down, and he said, what whoa?
Speaker 1: Whoa? What saucy? He said, you come in.
Speaker 10: No, I don't think you feel some I really do know you look a little nervous like you about to ge kiss just now.
Speaker 1: You you never know.
Speaker 27: Who No, No, I'm not nothing that's gonna happen. I know Envy has to be feeling some type of way. This is a as much as we make fun, this is a come.
Speaker 8: On, so we're not kissing.
Speaker 1: You got that nice suit on? What do you mean?
Speaker 5: What you mean?
Speaker 27: Say yo about the Alabama bra You pull his head out if.
Speaker 8: I pull his head upside yo, you know, if you pull his hand out.
Speaker 1: I think that's what he wanted. What's wrong with you.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 27: Now I'm saying, of course, but you handle it. You can you continue with your business. You know that whatever the truth of this is gonna it's gonna come out and you're gonna be vindicated or whatever. But I don't wish anything bad on you. I wish nothing but successful you.
Speaker 10: You did you see the video about uh, the the woman that said she she know on first dates?
Speaker 8: You saw that list about cheesecake fast.
Speaker 1: Do you see anything wrong with the first date of Applevie's first off?
Speaker 8: I don't think there's a wrong with any first date.
Speaker 27: When a guy is going to get dressed up, he's gonna take his hard earned money and he wants to show you the best that he can afford. And that list is gonna cause a lot of people from finding like that true person or somebody, because you don't know that's gonna be the true test right now, if that's the case, If you set in the bar, I don't want to go to cheesecake Factory and apple Bee's a person gonna look at A guy will look at you like, oh if you can't like, you could say like, I could take you to a five star restaurant. I'm a James Beard Michelin type of eater. Right, But I also like in my mout of town somewhere to pull up on a cheesecake factory, pull.
Speaker 8: Up on an Applebee's.
Speaker 27: But if you limit that and you got if that's the indication of how you're gonna connect with somebody, A lot of them chicks, they're gonna be they're gonna be messed up.
Speaker 8: Oh gash you what did you think about the Jay the Pickets book? Did you get a chance to read it?
Speaker 5: Yet?
Speaker 27: I didn't get a chance to read it. It great read. I think I think that it was the people understand when you put out a book. I'm sure your publishers say, well, we can keep it this way. Nobody's gonna engage, they gonna care about it. But it's that saucy stuff that's gonna make people want to read the book.
Speaker 1: You mean, the saucy stuff like this stuff like Monica Lewinsky.
Speaker 27: Oh you ain't talking about Santanaum no, no, no, no, I mean no, no, Mama passed that. But I'm just saying it's the stuff that we get excited, like the same reason clickbait you get excited.
Speaker 15: I did it.
Speaker 27: I did a clickbait where Chappelle came under fire because we were doing the show overseas.
Speaker 8: Right, No, this was recently when they said people walking out or something like that.
Speaker 27: That wasn't people. It was one person. And I'm pretty sure that one person walked away, oh when he was talking about Palestine and Israel. Right, But I know like he he he, he is so crafty at telling you how he feels and how the world may feel without trying to fit anybody.
Speaker 8: He doesn't do that. He doesn't.
Speaker 27: He's not milicialy, maliciously trying to attack anybody. I think I think it was like one person that was upset. But see this had a media work. Now if you, if you, if you gay, if if somebody say I want you to tell me how you felt about Donelle's special, and you poll one hundred people, right, two people say they didn't like it. Ninety eight people say they liked it. But the media is not going to focus on ninety eight. They're gonna focus and the bigger story is those two people. But see, this is how clickbait works, and it's so easy to manipulate the media. I had a video of Dave announcing that he was gonna do my Netflix special at the end of one of our shows. And all I did was I did a fake TMZ post, right, And I was like, and I put Dave Chappelle speaks out.
Speaker 8: I mean, Dave Chappelle talks after walkout.
Speaker 27: Right, So everybody think they're going to click on to get a story about that, and then you click on, you hear like, Yo, I just want to let y'all know this guy right here. He's been on like some of the best black programm in the last twenty years, the BMF, The Wire, and I'm doing his special. They thought they was coming to here about Dave's people walking out on them, but I clicked it and gave them It was a very creative video. It was a very creative way to do a promo. But it's so our attention span is so short, it is so easy to manipulate the me It's it's the easiest it has ever been.
Speaker 8: Ty We got more with Donhill Rawlins. When we come back. It's the Breakfast Club, Good Morning Morning.
Speaker 7: Everybody's DJ Envy Charlomagne the guy.
Speaker 8: We are the Breakfast Club. We're still kicking it with down now Rawlins.
Speaker 10: Because even with that clip you sent me. I did not know that was announcing you're special. I didn't know it said it. I did watch the.
Speaker 8: Clip, but you know why, because your brain wanted to hear something.
Speaker 1: Else because I read the headlines, so I'm expecting to hear something else. But I'm like, clickbait. I've seen this before. I feel like I've seen I've seen don I've seen him do this in person.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I mean, you got rich, bitch, but that was the whole clip. Get him in there. But you know, we'll see.
Speaker 27: But I'm I'm telling you when I say I'm excited about taking this special a career comedian, most community is like this, I want a special. And years ago I was felt stronger about me wanting a special, But when that didn't happen, and I kept grinding and I kept building my fan base, everything now it's like my fans wanted to happen.
Speaker 1: Well, people will do specials to have the type of career you've had.
Speaker 27: Yeah, and you know, it's so funny you say that because I said, and not being kind, I said, I don't need a special. You know, like the last couple of years, it is probably the most money I've been making in my career of my I'm showing difference in my tenants or whatever. And the thing that I like, what I'm building now is that with that, you can never cancel me.
Speaker 8: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 27: If I don't work for a network, if I'm not bonded to one thing, you can't cancel me. Because I got people that I've been building these relationships with for thirty years that are going to continue to come out. And right now with the fact of me taping one before me going again right now, I'm not excited about this because anything could happen, anything could happen between now and be taping it. Then what do I have to fall back on the fact that after thirty two years of doing comedy, I could put my name on a marquee and people are still come out and check for me. And I'll tell you one thing when it comes see me. Everybody said, I think he's one of the funniest commons to do it.
Speaker 1: I tell you that all the time.
Speaker 27: But just started it. You just started, you know, you just started. When I first came up here, you tried to compare everybody to me, and I was.
Speaker 1: Like, I said, Donelle is one of the funniest stand ups on the planet, I said verb batim. I saw Donelle on stage with Dave Japelle, Marlon Walliams, who else came out that night, said it entertainer. Maybe maybe this was a couple of years ago, wh y'all did Radio City, and I said, Donnelle was the funniest person on that stage that night.
Speaker 27: And it's not because I am the funniest. It's just that I just when I go up there, I just have a different energy after I've never phoned it in anytime I'm go on stage, and we're talking about hundreds of thousands of shows. Every time I go on stage, I'm going up there to kill it. And it's not too many people that can say I've had nights where it wasn't as good as other nights. But I mean, in regard to consistency, I think I'm one of I don't think I know I'm one of them was consistent. We just did a show in Atlanta. It was one of Day's Arena shows. It was Me, Marshall, Brandon, Kevin Hart, and Dave Right and I went up on stage and I just it was just like bombs right. And then when I get on stage and you're looking at it like Dave multimillionaire, Kevin the multimillionaire, you know. But the praises they gave me, and in respected they gave me after that, you know, I'm like this. You know what, Donielle, You're doing something right. It's one thing to be accepted by your fans, but it's another thing to be accepted by your peers, especially the ones that are super successful, because it is easy for somebody that's up here to look down at you and trying to compare how much money they make it to you. But me and Kevin we talked. You look at my face, you said, Donnelle Man, I'm so proud of you. I've been following your journey, the brotherhood that you and Dave have. It was a very humbling experience because I remember me personally paying Kevin Hart seventy five dollars to do a show, fifty dollars to do a show when he came from Philly. And what he was doing what a lot of black comics gonna do. He was playing both sides, not just a black circuit, but he was playing the main street circuit. And I've seen the work he put in and he could easily be like whatever downe there, But it felt like back in the day a sitting in the green room and having those conversationst.
Speaker 10: You treat all stages like they're your own. It don't matter what house you when you treat it like it's your own.
Speaker 27: I don't know if I shared this story before, but there was a celebrity chef right that I've known for years and when Austin, when I was having my baby shower for as for Austin, I invited this person out. I said, Yo, you have a lot of fans that I know they love you. And I was like, it would be cool if you could help me on the food side of it.
Speaker 8: And they were like, yeah, I would love to do that. Oh my god, I'm so happy for you.
Speaker 27: So this was like a month out and then as we got closer to the date, it was something kept on being a monkey rich. It's like, well, talk to my assistant, you know. It went talk to your assistant. I said, I want to make this as easy as possible. I can get a sous chef to prep up all your stuff. You don't have to do anything but just put your little bam on it. And then we got to like three days before the shower, and this person told me because they were being they were on TV and everything, and this person said, just like this, Donille, I don't do open mics. Dang, do you do open mics? I said, Do I do open mics? I said, I can tell you a time recently where I did Radio City Music Hall, stood up, sixty five hundred people, left the stage, didn't go back for the encore, left the stage to go to Brooklyn to perform for fifty people.
Speaker 8: So do I do open mics?
Speaker 16: Yes?
Speaker 27: And I would continue to do open mics. It ain't no shock for you to see me doing Mcha Lounge with Smoky. It ain't no problem you seeing me going to Sassa Confuego doing rob stables and stuff. When I'm in a certain person of time and it's like night, you want to say I'm gonna pop up. And I think that that's one of the things that give me my edge. Some people that get to a certain point they don't come back. I mean, after thirty two years, I still love doing it, not just to make the money, but I love challenging myself. I love finding that new joke that and I'm telling you, if all goes well with this special the materity that I'm doing and what I'm about to do, I'm about to pop it because I really believe that comedy is about to make a flip. Last four or five years, everybody's I can't say this, They're gonna counsel me.
Speaker 8: I can't say this.
Speaker 27: Now, You're starting to get water down comics and people that are editing themselves before they even go up there. But I think with everything, there's a shift, and I think people are fed up with it. There's a lot of people that are like, they don't subscribe to counsel culture, and I think it's gonna go back to, you know what, raw comedy. And I'm not saying like off color comedy, just somebody's speaking from their heart and what they feel.
Speaker 1: I don't think that. I don't think y'all have ever stopped doing that though, think that.
Speaker 10: I think the problem with the game now is everybody's trying to be on purpose and it's fake right because everybody's like, I'm the shock I'm gonna be wrong, I'm gonna be the shocking prosident. It's not coming from a real place back in the day. Even when we were doing it, it was shocked, but we were just having a good time end of the day.
Speaker 8: What it is is stop using gimmicks. Just be funny.
Speaker 27: When I first started, it was a thing like you we knew it was gay comedians out there, but nobody wanted to say it. They wouldn't say that. They was all the crowd's gonna look at me a certain way. And then so when you had a comedian that went up there and said it, I'm gay, it was like, oh, but now some of the comics from certain communities, that's all they want to talk about. That's all they want to talk about. Don't talk about that. Just be funny, you know what I'm saying. I like, like, like you gotta like commute, be funny, be funny, be funny, and just and stick to stuff that's true to you. But you know, somebody took me a long time ago, and I was like, why these people don't do this, why these people don't do that? And Big Tigger told me this, he said, Downhill, everything he's said, he said, that's what makes you special, you know. And I and that's what I want to make special about this special because there's a lot of people that getting specials, and I can watch them and not to be critical to people, and I could I watch them like this. Oh, they just wanted to do an hour worth material. They didn't have a beginning, middle end. They just wanted to do that. They didn't wanted to clear a check. And to be quite honest, there's not too many things that are special about a special But I want this one to be one where people quoting it, you know what I mean, saying stuff back in the old day when Gooney Google, you know that, that type of thing, you know.
Speaker 8: So I'm excited about it.
Speaker 10: So what do we gotta do Friday to be a dispecial man? Is it open to the public.
Speaker 8: It's not open to the public.
Speaker 27: If you go to my website down are rawlins dot com and then you'll see a list of my dates.
Speaker 8: It's the New York.
Speaker 27: Comedy Festival November tenth, but I got I'm promoting the entire the tire Week a part of the New York Comedy Festival November nineth eleventh, Thursday. It's my first show Friday. I got two shows which will be taped Saturday. I got two other shows I'm I'm very happy about this. You can go to the NY Comedy Festival dot com you get tickets, or you can go to Donnie Rowlands dot com and get tickets.
Speaker 8: And I think after I do this, I'm gonna it's time for me to take a vacation.
Speaker 7: Okay, all right, will shout to Donelle for joining us. Make sure y'all check them out at the New York Comedy Festival when.
Speaker 8: We come back. We got your room and reports you on movies to breakfast club.
Speaker 1: Come on, calm down.
Speaker 10: Miss pat Paths was in her mind to this drinking Sissons sixty year eight.
Speaker 1: Damn, you have lost your mind.
Speaker 7: We are a breakfast club, Miss Patty, she's our guest co host, backing it up.
Speaker 10: But you being in a few four all right now how you sit there doing be locked? And you go back there, Lanta, Now go to hell.
Speaker 18: Now.
Speaker 7: Miss pat has a show on b E T well, several shows, but her new show is called Settle It with Miss Pat.
Speaker 5: Miss pat samdles. I'm a judge.
Speaker 8: She's a judge.
Speaker 7: So next hour we're gonna open up the phone lines eight hundred five eight five one O five one. If you have an issue in your life, family member, roommate, boyfriend, girl, old friend, whatever it may be. You're having a little problem, you can call up and Miss Pat will help you out. She'll settle it. I cell it that simple. Eight hundred five A five one oh five one. Y'all, both can call if you want. If it's your your your wife or your husband, or your roommates, both of your.
Speaker 1: That's how it is on the show. Right on the show, it's both of them.
Speaker 9: Yeah, both, And make sure you send me a picture of you so I can really cellaten.
Speaker 7: So call up right now. Eight hundred five A five one oh five one. We'll do that next hour.
Speaker 10: But right now. Many cases have been dismissed because of the ugliness Miss Pat Jesus, because people are cosmetically challenged.
Speaker 5: Uh, why are you saying so boogie cosme? What'd you say ugly?
Speaker 1: I did at first. I want to use big words.
Speaker 9: Don't use big world, don't make my ged go in and drive. I don't dismiss any case. I mean, there's been some fat people, some little people, you know, I just do I just talk about them and keep going.
Speaker 8: Fact fat is is not sensitive.
Speaker 1: You have to say. You can say that why.
Speaker 5: Because I'm fat, That's what he's trying to say.
Speaker 1: I did not say that. Don't you about to be the dun't kill today.
Speaker 9: I'm about to pile drive Yola behind keep it up here, you remember that in that.
Speaker 5: King coom chair. I'm gonna come and give your lap dance and break your back to you.
Speaker 1: Damn, I'm gonna make I'm gonna make your.
Speaker 9: Wheelsom to come in because I know you don't like big girls. It's getting cold out there, hey, and let me tell you some heat come away from between my chest. And you live in New York with your ass limpage.
Speaker 1: Let's get to the room or you've got the report.
Speaker 4: I mean, I guess we're on the breakfastlore this where the tea.
Speaker 1: Spells right right, all right now.
Speaker 7: Academics were sitting down with Vlad and was telling the time where Drake called him to check him on Scissor.
Speaker 3: When Drake called me, I was like, this is what about Scissa. Yes, Drake was like, she's a very close friend of his. They were doing the album at the time, and it was just like she's affected by things like that, and I guess he was just like, they gotta be some middle ground here, and I was just like, yo, honestly, I was just that was an act at the grind from a couple of years ago. I got it off. I don't have no issue with her. I love her. And actually that went back on my platform and I said, listen, I'm sending you nothing but love and light and will continue to do so because you know, even if people didn't love the record like too crazy, like I'm glad that she worked with Drake. I'm glad that she puts her music got people love it. She's a true artist.
Speaker 16: Man.
Speaker 3: I'm not first, I'm definitely never a verbal bully. And again I didn't have an issue with her.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so that he was breaking down when Drake called him to check him on Sissa. Now also Jordan Poole. You know there was a room with Jordan Poole of course NBA player that he spent five hundred thousand dollars on a date with Ice Spice, says Cameron talking about it.
Speaker 16: Jordan Pool, you spent five hundred thousand dollars on a Spice Ice Spice date.
Speaker 5: He's a lunch.
Speaker 16: You're ever a munch and you're playing like a much This is not you from last year, Broke. What happens is this when you start dating the ice Spices and the people they say boot watching.
Speaker 1: Boot watching. Let me let me get all crazy because she don't hear broke.
Speaker 8: Well, he did a meet and Greek yesterday with a bunch of fans.
Speaker 7: Of course, he plays for the Washington Wizards now, and one of the young boys, young fan asked him about the room or while they were doing in the Meat and Greek?
Speaker 1: Is it like insane?
Speaker 8: Bro That guy's.
Speaker 10: Definitely, I mean, even if it was true, right, half a million dollars. Jordan Poole has a four year, one hundred and twenty eight million dollar contract. He gets paid an annual salary of thirty two million dollars a year.
Speaker 12: But she looked like raggedy.
Speaker 1: Ann Okay, okay, but what can you do? Don't call up it Ice Spice, I fight. I don't really know that little girl, a little girl like nine.
Speaker 5: Hold is she.
Speaker 8: It's like twenty something?
Speaker 1: What do you mean nine? She's like saying paddle anyway, we're not even talking about that.
Speaker 9: But what what can you do with five hundred thousand dollars on a date other than it? Give me five hundred thousand dollars half sex with you. But I'm not saying that what she said did, But what.
Speaker 1: That's probably would take her somewhere. I probably take a shop. But I'm saying he probably took her out the country.
Speaker 10: That's I'm sure he didn't just spend half million dollars here in America.
Speaker 1: That probably.
Speaker 8: But he said it wasn't true. He said it wasn't true.
Speaker 1: He said it was, he said it wasn't true.
Speaker 10: But even still, five hundred thousand dollars for somebody who makes what thirty eight million dollars a year.
Speaker 5: I mean, come on, but you black, you ain't always gonna play.
Speaker 1: That is very true.
Speaker 5: Shit, you gotta do better things with your money.
Speaker 1: He's acting his wage.
Speaker 7: DIY spices twenty three, by the way, twenty three check out own money.
Speaker 1: Why did she go half on a date?
Speaker 16: This?
Speaker 9: Somebody just tell him we gotta start going half around here.
Speaker 10: I ain't going half of the date is a half a million dollars, that's been quarter million hours.
Speaker 1: I ain't nobody you should like that much?
Speaker 5: For nobody with no clown wig on their head.
Speaker 8: Jesus chratch.
Speaker 7: And lastly, new edition announces a Las Vegas Graduation, Lost Vegas residency. You and your audience were asking us when we were gonna do a Las Vegas residency.
Speaker 12: Well, guess what it's finally going down in.
Speaker 23: Twenty twenty four, March ninth, Louid Dick Here the Wed the Encore the Classic material.
Speaker 24: Come one call marm Johnny gil aka don King give him the spell.
Speaker 1: Baby, there's gonna be after to come on.
Speaker 8: That's gonna be Doe.
Speaker 7: February twenty eight through March ninth at the Encore Theater at the wind.
Speaker 1: Why you look like that? Why are you looking at this?
Speaker 9: They're gonna have to make Bobby Brown the DJ car. I've seen them several times. Bobby Brown, Jay walk off, he going the back. They gotta get him IV, they gotta get oxygen, he gotta get Walter. He gotta lay down, tell you so. But now they had a place where they got work here every night. I'm gonna tell you all right now, put put Bobby Brown on turntable. He's gonna have to just come out to my prerogative, SA that one song and take a naw.
Speaker 1: You got time to get in shape.
Speaker 10: What's February February Time to get when you're an old black man, it takes time for it to come off.
Speaker 5: So if he ain't got he ain't you know he ain't in his twenties.
Speaker 1: You can get on that Olympic mohammed on.
Speaker 5: No zimper That stuff make you pass gas in town the house.
Speaker 1: I told people that. I told people, don't realize that the side effects are uncontrollable diarrheal not die really well.
Speaker 9: He on the toilet too, but his gas be about to kill me. I said, you got one more time and I'm out this marriage.
Speaker 1: How many? How many he lost?
Speaker 5: Like fifty pounds? Brother? You be fat and unfordable?
Speaker 7: Right that? That is your rumor report Charlamagne, Will you giving you a donkey.
Speaker 1: Two for after the hour?
Speaker 10: We need a woman named Ana Theia Canoyir to come to the front of the congregation. We're gonna talk to you about why money is the root of all evil. All right, we'll get to that next.
Speaker 1: It don't move.
Speaker 8: It's to breakfast club. Go morning the breakfast club.
Speaker 1: Your mornings will never be the same. I was donkey up to day, damn, but he hogged. It's time for donkey. I mean trying to be donkey today.
Speaker 16: No more.
Speaker 10: They should be embarrassed by what they already did. I'm not making these people do these days of the day.
Speaker 1: And it really caught me off guard.
Speaker 5: Damn Charlamagne, who got the donkey out of the day to day?
Speaker 10: Well, just hilarious donkey today for Tuesday, November seventh. Let me make sure that's the date. Yes, Tuesday November seventh goes to a North Dakota woman named Ana Thea Knoyer. She is forty seven years old, and she's being accused of fatally poisoning her boyfriend with anti freeze.
Speaker 5: Damn, that's a white one one way.
Speaker 10: See, I was just about to say, I know who pat is over there thinking it's always a perfectly good reason to poison someone.
Speaker 9: Well, you know you and white people use anna free Yeah, we just shoot off the mothers. Okay, I ain't gonna pause you. I'm gonna shoot your mama.
Speaker 8: That gonna hurt you.
Speaker 10: More, right, Jesus, This story is just another example that the root of all evil is truly in an excessive attachment to material wealth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, money, okay, cream, chatta fetti, gwap, whatever you want.
Speaker 5: To call it.
Speaker 10: The root of all evil is the love of money. Okay, let that oljs play one time for me.
Speaker 15: Ye?
Speaker 1: Come on, now, what the OJ say? For the love of.
Speaker 10: Money, people will steal from their mother. For the love of money, people will rob their own brother. Okay, I know money is the root of all evil. Do funny things to some people. Give me a nickel, brother, can you spare dime? Money can drop some people out of their damn minds. Okay, the OJ's laid it out for us man, but some people are willing to do whatever whenever to get a hold of that almighty dollar. See Aina was in a relationship with a man named Stephen Edward Riley Junior who was only fifty one years old, and Steven got an email from someone claiming to be a distant relative telling reality, telling reality that he had been left thirty million dollars by a relative.
Speaker 1: Drop on the clues bombs from Nigeria.
Speaker 10: Okay, after all these years, Nigeria's still going strong. I don't even have to dig deep into this situation to know what this is mail originated from.
Speaker 1: Let me guess.
Speaker 10: The email said your Nigerian inheritance is waiting and the email was from the employee of a bank written in poor English, and it said you was in line for a million dollar inheritance. You got a relative in Africa who passed away, had no heirs. The lawyers searched for his client's relatives online and after much time and effort, he found you, Stephen Edward Riley Junior in North Dakota. Well, Stephen already started making plans with this money, and one of his plans, allegedly was to break up with his girlfriend Iina. Well, Aina heard about this scheme and decided to do something about it. And by doing something about it, I mean poisoning her.
Speaker 5: BOO.
Speaker 1: Let's go to KFYRTV for the report. Please.
Speaker 28: A Mi Not woman accused of fatally poisoning her boyfriend will remain in custody on a one million dollar bond. Investigator saying she gave the man a toxic dose of anti freeze because she thought she would inherit millions of dollars upon his death. In what prosecutors are calling an intentional and heinous act. Prosecutors charged forty seven year old Emi Knoyer was double a felony murder in the death of fifty one year old Stephen Riley Junior. In a criminal affidavit. Friends of Riley's came forward believing Conoyer poisoned Riley, and further tests of his body revealed a toxic amount of the chemical commonly found in anti freeze. Investigators say they believe Conoyr Falsely thought she would get half of a thirty million dollar inheritance due to common law marriage, where state recognizes people as married even though they don't have a marriage license. Common law marriages are not recognized in North Dakota. Conoya faces the chance of life in prison without parole if she's convicted.
Speaker 1: That was terrible girl math.
Speaker 10: Thirty million dollars minus a boyfriend equaled zero dollars to you, So you came up with the equation to add anti freeze or whatever he was drinking, and you thought subtracting him from this planet was going to lead to you having multiple zeros in your bank account.
Speaker 9: She should have answered that email why she got a million dollar bail mon and he got killed on the oldest scam.
Speaker 5: That's like the top game.
Speaker 1: What nut is up one at the top? Exactly.
Speaker 5: She didn't have no black friend.
Speaker 1: That's what makes this story sad. There wasn't any money. Curious there wasn't any money. He knew this already though for nothing. We knew this already.
Speaker 9: You know what, somebody need to sue a T and T because they let that get to the foods and she done committed. They should let her go. If I I would say, I can't read.
Speaker 10: I don't know why people believe life works like this, Like this ain't a movie. You're not waking up and receiving a thirty million dollars inheritance from nobody in a foreign country. I understand people need to believe, but we also have to understand the reality of life, and we all know life does not work like this.
Speaker 5: My son deposited one of them fake checks.
Speaker 16: One.
Speaker 9: Yes, he did chase although with the FBI, and I beat his ass. No, you will get drunk. Kill did it? He deposits won them fake checks and they told him not kill kill not kill?
Speaker 1: Oh not kill? Oh? Yes, okay. I thought you said nah killed did it?
Speaker 8: That's wrong with you?
Speaker 1: I said Jewel. I that was Jewel B. And I thought you said, nah killed did it?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 5: His name is not kid, not kill.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I couldn't afford Nike, so I named him close to it.
Speaker 8: Jesus Christ.
Speaker 10: It is crazy, though, man, and you think about it. It's not even for the love of money. This is for the thought of money. Think about that. For the thought of money. There wasn't even no real money.
Speaker 1: That for the thought of money, people will lie, Lord, they will cheat for the thought of money. People don't care who they heard a beat.
Speaker 10: The old j was not lying when they said that small piece of paper carries a lot of weight.
Speaker 1: But the thought of that paper carries a lot of weight too. Just the thought.
Speaker 9: She thought she was gonna get some new tea. She thought she was gonna get everybody kill you over that email. Ain't got no damn t Come on, man, you know that with white trash. And why woman, George, you are not lying.
Speaker 1: You gotta see a woman. She looked like a map.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she looked like an uncle, but she an aunt tea in the daytime.
Speaker 10: They was together ten years and everything was fine until the thought of some money came into play. Wasn't even money in the bank, wasn't even money in your hand in the form of a check. It was just the thought of money that had you ready to leave your woman, and didn't had your woman kill you because you're not leaving her or anything.
Speaker 1: That wasn't even really there. Y'all never loved each other. Y'all never cared about each other. All the email A ryme, but that's not real, man.
Speaker 9: Yeah, let me tell you so when you get new money and you realize you ain't gotta be broke, but it broke down under theything you start, I bet you that white woman grab her. Kim Kardashian picture found hard plastic surgery said, when I kill him, I'm gonna be like Kim Kardashi in two weeks.
Speaker 5: I guarantee you who do won't look like Kim Kardashian.
Speaker 9: I mean, I had a but when I was in the in the eight seventh grade, I wish I could go back that. Oh my goodness, you might get beat up today.
Speaker 8: They can do it.
Speaker 1: I know I can do it.
Speaker 8: I help you.
Speaker 9: I wouldn't need you to hold my wig because I just got it made, because I'm gonna.
Speaker 1: Whoop you some more smoking your wig. I'm that French fry theiler.
Speaker 10: The story is, you can never ever, ever, ever ever accept loyalty, expect loyalty from people who will do anything for money.
Speaker 1: Please give Iron the canoe or the biggest he hull.
Speaker 5: All right, name black? I thought Cornelia was a black woman.
Speaker 1: That's three different names. It's Inna thea Canoyer.
Speaker 9: Oh, that's black and the last name is Africa and I know some yeah Canoa's I don't know.
Speaker 8: No canoyas you know Canolia?
Speaker 5: Yeah, the serd the what the coronoia serve? Everything?
Speaker 1: Come back to some type of food product? What what something is about.
Speaker 16: That?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Everything is all right, DT, we'll see how tomorrow. Miss Patti's here, all right? Eight hundred five.
Speaker 8: Canola oil.
Speaker 9: Oh, all black people rub on you for Jesus at church.
Speaker 8: No, that's you fried with that.
Speaker 5: You go to the wrong church.
Speaker 9: They'll rubbing on your faux head and put the cross on ye vegetable. Yeah, when you walk out of there, greasy, it's hell. You ain't not been no pop black church where they beat on paints for drums.
Speaker 1: They both plant based, both flat based.
Speaker 7: When we come back because ms Pat has a show on b ET it's called ms pat settles It And if you're having a problem in your household, your relationship, your roommates, your friend, whatever it may be, She'll settle your problem this morning. So you can call up right now. Eight hundred five eight five one o five one. Miss Patty's here's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 5: Calm down, Miss Pat pat settles It. I'm a jug.
Speaker 1: Settle it with Miss Pats on the because people know you're here.
Speaker 5: I'm just trying to work that gotta eat.
Speaker 1: Jeh Jeros, Jerry.
Speaker 5: What more you want more than everybody?
Speaker 7: It's dj n V Charlamagne the God. We are the Breakfast Club. Miss pat is here. She has a show on beet called Miss pat Settles It and today she's settling your problems.
Speaker 1: Eight hundred and.
Speaker 7: Five eight five one oh five one. If you got a question for Miss Pat, She'll settle it.
Speaker 12: Hello.
Speaker 1: Who's this baby?
Speaker 20: Plug?
Speaker 8: Hey, lady plug, what's your question for Miss Pat?
Speaker 26: So, Miss Pat, I'm calling because I've been in a toxic what your relationship? And I finally decided to end the toxicity. And it's really hard now to co parents because my child father is still in love with me and I'm not a typical you know, I don't want to be a stereotypical baby mama. Dad just go put them on child support and this and that. So I'm trying to find alternatives to, you know, actually resolve the issue between him and out without the system, but do some crazy stuff. So I feel like that's my only result, that's.
Speaker 18: My only.
Speaker 5: Do he have a job, Yeah, he actually.
Speaker 26: Works, and then he he doesn't really he doesn't pay supports that he feels like he doesn't get to see my child as often as he wants to. But he can see her as often as he wants to, but he wants me to come along on their gatherings or blow us up when he when he's with her from her phone. She has her own phone.
Speaker 5: Well, I think that the baby got their own phone.
Speaker 1: I think you should really.
Speaker 9: Put him on child support and give him visitation, right so when he come around and get the baby, he can.
Speaker 5: Just take the baby. I mean, are you still sleeping with him?
Speaker 26: No, No longer sleeping with him.
Speaker 9: Well, you should let him hit it one more time and tell him it's over in the midst of it.
Speaker 29: Open up my front, dope.
Speaker 30: No, I can't do.
Speaker 1: It, girl, You got that quick.
Speaker 26: He out there with a tube, but I'm the blue face and she he's.
Speaker 5: He didn't kick the dough out. He was literally using a toolbox.
Speaker 9: You need to put that snap refrigerator we got.
Speaker 29: I got him on the ring like here, I'm not trying.
Speaker 26: To open the arms dover the tool box.
Speaker 8: Damn it.
Speaker 9: Man, Well you might need to get you a gun and a child support order.
Speaker 1: Stay safe.
Speaker 5: Oh no, good.
Speaker 8: Luck, mama, We got stone on a lot of stone.
Speaker 18: Good morning.
Speaker 7: Hey, So what's pretty much going on?
Speaker 30: My husband stepped out on me five or five months pregnant and it hasn't stopped that then. So he's claiming as of recent like the past couple of weeks, he hasn't been doing anything. But I'm just kind of tired of the situation. We argue all the time. We don't get along anymore, and we've been together for eleven years.
Speaker 5: Man, let me ask you something. Did you cheat on't? Did you step out too?
Speaker 12: No, ma'am?
Speaker 1: Well you know they say, well, he do what I do.
Speaker 9: So you step out, and y'all keep stepping out on each other till both of y'all come back with the same STD and then you settle down.
Speaker 30: I donna go through that because I think I step out.
Speaker 2: It's not gonna be pretty.
Speaker 9: It ain't gonna be better if it ain't gonna be pretty, If it's better than what you got at the house. I can tell you now if you and step out and find you and Bobby Brown in this twenties is over.
Speaker 1: Hey, them thugs that can't read put it down.
Speaker 9: So she laughing because you know what I'm talking about. So you know you need to go to a get hood or or get you a PayPal guy in jail and start writing him and wait till he get out.
Speaker 5: Listen, I'm trying to help you get some get back now.
Speaker 26: Yeah, I feel like I need to.
Speaker 1: Ain't no, sister, you saving yours?
Speaker 5: Will he get not here?
Speaker 9: Spratch your fish around the city. Even Jesus faired the word with one loaf of fish.
Speaker 10: All right, hey, I think it's we need to say that mss Patt is not a real judge.
Speaker 1: She's not a practicing lawyer. Now, she does not have no license, not at all. Okay, do you know what you need to be a judge in Georgia? Well, Lord have mercy.
Speaker 7: Eight hundred one o five woman miss Patti saying she has a show on b ET called Past Settles It and she's trying to settle your situations.
Speaker 1: Now call us up right now, it's the breakfast logan morning, Calm down, Miss Patt.
Speaker 5: Miss Patt settles it. I'm a judge.
Speaker 1: Settle it with Miss Pats on the breakfast because you hear it.
Speaker 5: I'm trying to work. I got a heat.
Speaker 1: Jeorge jerse jure, what more you.
Speaker 5: Want more than everybody?
Speaker 7: It's dj n V Charlamagne the God. We are the Breakfast Club. Miss Patt is here. She has a show on b ET called Miss Pat Settles It, and this morning she's settling your problems and situations.
Speaker 8: We have jazz on the line.
Speaker 1: Jazz.
Speaker 29: Good morning, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 5: Good morning.
Speaker 1: What's your question from Miss Pat?
Speaker 29: Missad So, I co parent with my children's father and we both live three hours apart, so we meet an hour and a half in the middle every other weekend to deliver the children. Now, he is in the rears and his child's support and is not consistent with paying his child support. And you know, I've had my mom and other family members in my ears talking about, well, you don't need to take them to meet him if he's not doing what he's supposed to do right, But every other weekend, when it's his weekend, sometimes I try to get my sexy red on it. You know, sometimes I need to ben that ass over, let that free. So that being said, mostly is for my kid's sake, is why I continue to meet him. But it's starting to wear on me financially, on my car, all these other things, and I need to know, like should I keep doing what I'm doing and take them to see him, or if I should just make him put a little more work in. But I know that he's not gonna put the work in.
Speaker 5: I probably would keep going doing what you're doing.
Speaker 9: I mean, because you are getting your sex and red on well, who is all of these got you bit over?
Speaker 1: Won't you tell him to get you a better car so you could drive?
Speaker 5: You?
Speaker 9: Just say again, up snatch for free? It's too many disease.
Speaker 26: Now you No, it ain't for free, and it's only one person.
Speaker 29: But he's supposed to be like a presseel and I need that.
Speaker 9: Sometimes you need to be held like a preszel, folded like a pretzel.
Speaker 5: Hold it like she was a.
Speaker 11: Yes, they send them in kind, okay, an same time, I keep doing what I'm doing for my kids.
Speaker 9: Take well, if you got somebody who put your knees to your eyeballs, if I was you I would drop those kids off because your kids don't need to see you getting murdered like that of course for me, But what about.
Speaker 29: But what about this baby daddy and not paying his time support?
Speaker 22: Like I just feel like.
Speaker 29: It's so one sided because he's not doing his part money for me.
Speaker 9: Well, if a gas money for you, it ain't a beat check anyway, girl, don't be worrying about them twenty three dollars dropping them kids.
Speaker 5: Also, you can go get your free cone.
Speaker 18: Okay, all right, you know it ain't.
Speaker 9: That much if you're driving three hours anyway, that's what you want to do.
Speaker 5: Girl, gonna drop them kids off?
Speaker 30: Yeah, you right, you're right, because it'd be worth it.
Speaker 25: Thank you, okay, thank no, thank you, no, thank you.
Speaker 5: If I was younger, I join you, no boy?
Speaker 1: All right, miss pat? When is your show?
Speaker 15: Come on?
Speaker 9: Wh people can watch it every Wednesday night, which is tomorrow night, y'all make sure y'all watch it at.
Speaker 7: Ten ten o'clock on beat On be et al. Right, now, when we come back, we got your room and report. We gotta tell you about Gez. He has a conversation with me a long and we'll get into that next. It's the Breakfast Club on be et.
Speaker 1: The Breakfast Club.
Speaker 7: Morning, everybody, We are to breakfast Club. Miss Patt is here, Niyhla is here as well. What up, Nyla, Let's get.
Speaker 1: This is the rumor report.
Speaker 4: I mean, I guess we're on the breakfast club.
Speaker 1: This is where the tea.
Speaker 8: Spells, right right?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 7: Well, we got to congratulate Travis Barker and Courtney Kardashian. They had their baby yesterday and the baby's name is Rocky, So congratulations to them.
Speaker 1: I wonder why they named it Rocky.
Speaker 5: At least it's a normal name. It's not a novel. It's not x y z z T.
Speaker 1: That's right. That is a pretty simple name for them, for that family.
Speaker 5: For famous people.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, yeah, because Kim Kid is North and sto name Jesus.
Speaker 8: And Chicago, right, Chicago, all right now.
Speaker 7: Also, Jezi has an interview dropping today at three p m on his YouTube channel. The interview is with Nia Long and we have a little trailer of of what the interview is gonna be discussing.
Speaker 12: What was the activation moment of.
Speaker 1: Trauma for you?
Speaker 5: I was introduced to sex very like most basically.
Speaker 12: I don't know about for you. But for me, it is a sweat. There's an expiration date on everything.
Speaker 8: The same people that told me there was my brother's and now they trying to kill me.
Speaker 1: You know, my mother had like very toxic relationship.
Speaker 12: The hardest thing to do is to walk aways from someone that you still love. God what happened to him?
Speaker 8: Real niggas don't cheat.
Speaker 6: I kind of understand what you mean when you say that I wanted to have a family.
Speaker 5: Family me too.
Speaker 12: I wanted to get it right, to get it right.
Speaker 11: I think it's really important for black men and black women to have these conversation.
Speaker 31: You don't let all that go have You're gonna write.
Speaker 10: My list of people that I should forgive it because my sister told me that it's okay to do something.
Speaker 1: I love it. Can't wait to watch you hear what he said. What real niggas cheat?
Speaker 5: That's what he said.
Speaker 10: He got to That's the song off his dou album. I might forget, but I don't forget you. He should have just said black men, but he said real words.
Speaker 1: Don't you.
Speaker 31: I like that you believe it?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I've been married thirty some years.
Speaker 1: That's right. He ain't got time dropping the clues bombs froms Pat's husband.
Speaker 13: I got a name.
Speaker 1: His name black Man. His name is Garrett, Garrett dropping the clue boss. Yes, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 9: I've never had a cheating problem out of it, That's what I'm talking about. And I came from a nothing never. I mean from STDs, the drugs, being shot treated wrong, and now for thirty years and that's just.
Speaker 5: My second one. Look at God, I ain't have to go through ten nig ros to get a good man.
Speaker 31: I feel like that's rare.
Speaker 5: No, what the problem is, y'all just give it up to talk to.
Speaker 1: Y'all be out here showing everything. It's nothing for the man to desire.
Speaker 9: Everybody want to be like sexy read nothing wrong with that lady's performing. But y'all be running around here at Walmart with your cats hanging out your butts. You everything sdi getting. That's why you pass gas to let the std baper rise at your butt. That's that's the problem. Y'all too quick to jump in it. We had a ninety day rules. You had to be date somebody for ninety days.
Speaker 1: Let's go.
Speaker 5: You had.
Speaker 9: Wetunderstand And I was with him for a whole year before you went did some nasty and freaking y'all do it right there behind Taco bell.
Speaker 1: Damn wait, I'm just saying.
Speaker 9: Y'all, young girls, y'all wonder why you ain't got no mad then you wonder why you're v Johina walk off and leave you twenty.
Speaker 1: And leave, Yeah, because.
Speaker 8: Get out behind taco that was.
Speaker 1: Don't apply, let it fly down.
Speaker 8: Say yes, ma'am.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that's what's wrong with y'all. Everybody just showing everything. Everybody just walking around. Just everybody want to look. Everybody shaped like an ant. Everybody wants.
Speaker 5: Bbl.
Speaker 9: Whatever happened to the woman built like me with scratch tomorrow? They let you know this body been through something.
Speaker 10: Come on now that nineteen and fifty box chovy, that's what we want.
Speaker 1: You got time to speak to.
Speaker 5: Your master like that.
Speaker 9: Your time slave, and you're looking like COO can take you with some bit beats on your hands.
Speaker 5: YEA want more time.
Speaker 31: I do want to say this in regardless of this conversation. The other day, girl was dressed and they were saying that she's a whole, and I'm like, I really don't think she a whole. I think she just dresses provocative because that's the norm.
Speaker 9: No, that's that, don't make her a whole. I'm just saying, I'm old school. Where sexy was when you when you dressed like a lady. Pull out some old nineteen seventy pictures and women was beautiful with their hair and the way they dress, the way they carry themselves. But everybody today just appear to be a hole.
Speaker 1: They're not holes. That's just that's just the image of everybody.
Speaker 31: Want to take the confusion. These girls ain't hold they just look like a whole.
Speaker 9: But but but why do you why do you want to walk around with your shorts up your ass and some of y'all.
Speaker 5: Be holding men's hands.
Speaker 9: So that tells me the man what you ain't got no respect because I'm fat and my husband don't want nothing hanging out.
Speaker 5: Even before I got this fact.
Speaker 8: So Charlie, shut up.
Speaker 1: Nothing seeing you about. I'm not gonna say nothing. I preaching that nothing.
Speaker 5: I mean, y'all gotta start. You gotta get back to the word woman.
Speaker 16: Gright.
Speaker 9: Now, everybody just want to be a girl. Nobody wants to be a woman. I mean, think about it, think about it. Whitney Houston and walking around like that, and she was beautiful. You don't say I don't walk around like that unless she performing.
Speaker 1: I told yeah, but I was wondering that was going.
Speaker 2: So keep it real with you.
Speaker 5: I got VC all Vagina, this whole path?
Speaker 15: What is.
Speaker 9: You?
Speaker 5: I got v C V Johina, y'all got that? What that he only fan for?
Speaker 22: John?
Speaker 12: What?
Speaker 5: Mens can click on and pay you? Somebody somewhere right now still watching me do some nast on the.
Speaker 16: V c R.
Speaker 5: Tell you that I'm not getting into residuals for.
Speaker 12: That money.
Speaker 5: I'm kind of hating.
Speaker 14: Right.
Speaker 1: It's over twenty doll All right, ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 7: That was gems from Miss Pat Pastor. Don't forget next b T show. You're gonna be a pastor Pat. Don't forget Miss Patch Show, Miss Pat settles. It comes on each and every Wednesday at ten pm.
Speaker 5: Uh huh An, I'm on tour.
Speaker 9: My tours Call your girl done baby, Go to Misspac company dot com tickets.
Speaker 5: I'm selling out everywhere. Finally work, Miss Pack show nothing. I never had to show nothing and I only had three men's in my life.
Speaker 16: Damn.
Speaker 1: I don't like Yeah, you said said I would I said I had less than that.
Speaker 5: No, not, I've been through.
Speaker 31: Look, No, tell what your body.
Speaker 1: We appreciate you, hold on knowledge. The body account is more than her back teeth. She still she's only twenty eight. She still got her back teeth.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, you got any kids? Don't have no kids, and there's nothing wrong with it.
Speaker 31: I want kids.
Speaker 1: Go to didn't they take you to commercial breakfast club? Your mornings will never be the same. I want everybody. It's Steve J.
Speaker 15: N B.
Speaker 7: Charlamagne, the guy. We are the breakfast club. Miss Patty's here, I guess co host Noll stop through. Yes, Ms patt we appreciate you for joining us. I know you're only here for one day, but we appreciate you anytime you come in town.
Speaker 5: I thank you for let me come on and promote myself. I truly appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Atlanta said you only got one day. They said you can only go up there for one day. Your ass back, bring yours back?
Speaker 9: Well, I can say they do love me sometime down in the land. So I have another job.
Speaker 31: Now, I'm quite aware I be seeing them all.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, I.
Speaker 5: Gotta keep working, and you do too.
Speaker 1: I will be y'all y'all can't shoot the new season of Mispatch yet.
Speaker 9: Right as soon as this strike is off, We're going into the season of season four the Miss Patch Show. And we nominated for Emmy again this show second time for me get nominated for Emmy.
Speaker 1: And I had never been nominated for me before.
Speaker 5: My show was the only time two times.
Speaker 1: Damn y'all better build a statue of Miss Pat.
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, I got some more.
Speaker 9: Things popping over there too. I got some more things coming through, a couple of movies and few things. We got a book coming to So I'm excited.
Speaker 1: Okay, Pat working, that's amazing all right?
Speaker 10: When we come, I want to say too, can I salute our good sister Just hilarious herd Detroit pop up comedy events are happening starting today November seventh, eighth, and ninth. She got six shows uh for the next three days at seven o'clock and nine thirty. So go to jesseelarious official dot com for tickets. After the punchline in the truck, there you go.
Speaker 1: What Joe, make sure y'all support Jess Larrus this week. Why don't y'all just give just the job. Damn, everybody says that everybody.
Speaker 5: She a good fit as she flies. She look good, she's young, she ain't old, she's good, and your fans can leave me the hell along. It's time I come in. Hell, don't give her a job. Niggas don't want this job.
Speaker 1: She got jobs, that's right. We just love having.
Speaker 5: But y'all got to get a woman.
Speaker 1: I agree.
Speaker 31: It ain't nothing wrong with old.
Speaker 5: By the way, there you go. How you know you ain't old.
Speaker 31: I'm just ages.
Speaker 5: You ain't speaking on knowledge. You ain't been through nothing. You're still wearing your hair.
Speaker 31: I'm sad. I have older people that I work with, and I like working with them.
Speaker 1: Man, were doing a show.
Speaker 5: You're just walking.
Speaker 1: Like I'm telling you. Man, that's why I be streaming the way I do. Miss pat you have to I understand now, all right?
Speaker 8: When we come back, we got the positive notice the breakfast club.
Speaker 7: Good morning mourning everybody at cej Envy Charlomagne to God, we are the breakfast club has changed for change time, Charlomagne.
Speaker 8: We got Paris on the line.
Speaker 10: Hey Paris, Hey, good morning Paris Anderson. What's happening.
Speaker 1: How you feeling.
Speaker 6: I'm feeling real good that you called listen, listen man.
Speaker 1: We got your we got your message, and we see everything that's going on with you. Sorry about what happened with your child's father.
Speaker 20: Well it's not okay, but I'm okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah he did.
Speaker 8: He left and took all her money from her account.
Speaker 10: And Paris is an administrative assistant and a bartend on the weekends. You got three kids to in college, one in fifth grade. You gave you sent this list in and it has nothing but essentials on it.
Speaker 1: Cleaning supplies, track shoes for your youngest son, and essential college dorm supplies like detergent and toilet paper. So I'm like, yo, that's an easy call.
Speaker 10: We got a blessed Paris, so we're gonna take care of everything on your wishless Paris.
Speaker 5: Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 20: I appreciate it, and.
Speaker 1: I'm happy that they gonna be happy. So thank you very much.
Speaker 10: Past hold on with wishing you a wonderful holiday season. Salute our friends at Amazon. You could still upload your Amazon holiday wish list right now at breakfast club online dot com.
Speaker 1: When we come back.
Speaker 8: We got the positive notice to the Breakfast Club morning morning.
Speaker 7: Everybody is Charlamagne the gud we are the Breakfast Club and Miss pat Our special guest co host is here.
Speaker 1: Nila walk into this abuse this morning. It was not abuse. It was just nothing but good old fashioned og wisdom.
Speaker 31: I got black parents from yourself us.
Speaker 10: On a positive note, well, I want to tell y'all too, man, make sure y'all go support my man, Doug Melville.
Speaker 1: Invisible Generals is out today. That is the latest release off my book in print Black Privilege Publishing.
Speaker 10: Man, so go support Invisible Generals today. It is in bookstores everywhere now. The positive note simply this, do not go where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path, and leave a trail. Have a blessed day, Breakfast Clubites.
Speaker 1: You're finished the yodda