Speaker 1: Coming up at the top of the hour.
Speaker 2: In entertainment news at Odell Beckham Junior celebrated his thirty first birthday and Kim Kardashian was his special guest. Serena Williams his name the fashion icon of the year. Congratulations to her, and will tell you which black actress is still a virgin at the age of thirty nine. That's all at the top of the hour. And guess what we all know her, we met her. That's all at the top of the hour. But right now it is time to ask the CLO Chief Love Officer, Steve Harvey.
Speaker 1: This is from Jayleen in Austin.
Speaker 2: Jayleen writes, my husband hasn't talked to me in a few days because I went out with my girls and stayed out till one a m Although he was mad, he still wanted to have sex. He still wanted me to have sex with him. We've been married a year. Is it normal to have sex without communicating?
Speaker 3: Yeah, for him it is.
Speaker 4: It's pretty much normal for a man and under any circumstances, because it's such a healing factor.
Speaker 3: We mad, Let's do it. I got the flu, Let's do it. COVID.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but he ain't talked to you in two days though, But you know, let's have sex.
Speaker 3: Was a test though, because if you didn't want to, then where you've been? That's all? That was.
Speaker 4: All right, But he mad, I ain't never not talked to my wife for two days. I've never done that.
Speaker 1: I bet she's not talked to you for two days. We can do silent you know that.
Speaker 4: Well, she's going to half a day. That's the silent treatment, trusted to me a day. It is really good.
Speaker 3: I'm throwing up and everything up. That's silent treatment. That makes me think though it's terrible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right.
Speaker 2: Moving on to Teresa in Saint Joseph, teresays I got fired because it's in a nasty Teres oh like. Teresays, this is Teresa, not Tyresee.
Speaker 1: Joseph.
Speaker 2: Teresa Saint Joseph said, I got fired because I sent a nasty text to my boss by mistake, and I talked about her really bad. After I got fired, she called me and threatened to beat my tail whenever she sees me. Is it cool to lay this older woman out? If she hits me first.
Speaker 4: Drop her like a three foot putt? Yes, she run her old ass up on you let her have it. I have pressed that wrong, but not tell you can. Emails first came out, Oh, I wrote a real nasty email about the people we were negotiating this contract with my managers, sitting till many time. I wrote a real nasty email and called them some names. And I didn't know how emails work. And when I got through, the button said reply all, which I thought meant do I want all of my reply to go back out?
Speaker 3: Everything you wrote? Yes?
Speaker 4: Everything I wrote? Why would you? I don't need you taking no lines out? And I pressed reply all.
Speaker 1: Uh huh, So everybody thought.
Speaker 4: This guy called me up and he said, Steve, this white guy. He said, I know you made a mistake. You didn't mean to do it, he said, but just letting you know I got the message. And if I got it, that means that the two other people above me have it. That's going to be a ripple effect behind this. And I just wanted to call you and give your heads up. I didn't know what he was talking about. All of a sudden, my manager called me with, hey, man, did you just do it?
Speaker 3: I think you did.
Speaker 4: He said, when you text this back to me, that you press reply all. I said, your damn shows right. I wanted to it so I know where you're at. You gonna lose your job. Yeah, you're gonna lose your job, and I would have lost my job. It's just I'm the only one can do it, and that's the only thing saved me. I am the only.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So yeah, when she run up on you, you can go and let her have it. Yeah, because she's I know. Why are you doing it so you can be emotional?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: Moving on to Calvin and Durham, Calvin says, on my way home, I saw a young lady fall off her bike, and I pulled over and waited with her until her boyfriend came. Because it was getting dark. I told my wife about it, and she questioned me all night. Why do I have to explain a good deed?
Speaker 3: Why did you tell U?
Speaker 4: See brou This is where when you're young and you're married, you don't know. There's some stuff you do not have to tell. Why did you tell her?
Speaker 1: What if his wife called and wanted to know where he was, just lie.
Speaker 3: I'm not answering the phone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't answer the phone. Don't answer the phone.
Speaker 3: Because what what? What?
Speaker 4: He can't run the risk of and she she's standing there going, I just can't believe you staying thank you so much. Yeah we we we're not we're not doing that because we know nothing. She say gonna make sense? And what did you.
Speaker 3: Say your name was?
Speaker 1: She's talking like that.
Speaker 3: For me to forget you pick me up? You were so strong and nothing she can.
Speaker 1: Say, you're so strong, you picked me up. I feel, oh my god, thank you so much in here. That's how then pick her up.
Speaker 2: He just waited until her boyfriend came. That's all it says.
Speaker 3: Not a wife.
Speaker 1: Every five minutes. There you go, captain saber God. Oh yeah, somebody.
Speaker 3: So what I got to do to get your attention?
Speaker 1: I got to fall off the bike in the garral I got to get this.
Speaker 3: It's over, she went to.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: So so he's trying to say he did a good deed, but his wife is not buying it.
Speaker 1: So you're saying, why did he even tell his wife in the first place.
Speaker 4: Just learn to quit talking so much. Just learned just because you can't tell everything. Man, it ain't safe. It ain't safe. She your wife, slash investigator, slash.
Speaker 3: All that dog.
Speaker 4: Don't don't introduce no new information. Man, don't do that. Go ahead, s.
Speaker 1: All right, Calvin, I hope you got that, all right?
Speaker 2: Last one, Steve, Last one, Dese and Tampa says, I'm dating a man that is so much fun when he's sober. But the minute he starts drinking, he's insecure and gets mad over the smallest stuff.
Speaker 1: He can't see that it's a problem.
Speaker 2: So how do I get him to see that he's got two different personalities.
Speaker 3: When he drank? Go home, so start drinking. The date is over.
Speaker 1: Tell me fun when he's sober, she said.
Speaker 3: But see, yeah, he fun.
Speaker 4: The problem is not that he changes, the problem is that he drinks, because the drinking causes the age. Now, if he's not gonna stop drinking, then we have a problem.
Speaker 3: How much?
Speaker 2: All right, thank you, Clo. Coming up next, we have some entertainment news for a you. Right after this, you're listening Hard Morning Show.