Speaker 1: The rumor mill.
Speaker 2: The rumor mill is buzzing again over the possibility of Kim Kardashian and Odell Beckham Junior dating. Now. Over the weekend, Kim was in New York for the CFDA Awards. That's the Council of Fashion Designers of America Awards. Okay, so she was in New York for that. She went to Odell Beckham Junior's birthday party. The dress code for the party as for leather and fur. Oh I like that leather and fur, and Kim Kay of course did not disappoint. She had on a super tight leather lace up black dress. Odell wore leather pants and the leather vest open of course, I mean showed off his ass one. Yeah, he's only thirty one, Yes, thirty We could do.
Speaker 1: It, boy, We beat him. Shut that whole damn party down.
Speaker 3: Now do we can walk in there with a leather pants with events on with our shirtle We're gonna be on shade room though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I need I need a turtle, Nick, Ben, I'm not. I'm not taking no change. You need what the turtle?
Speaker 2: Nick?
Speaker 3: This the first comment, look at his old fat ass.
Speaker 1: I mind? Yeah to the party.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want to see all right, So his thirty first birthday party was start studded. Steve Lourie was there with her Jay Damson.
Speaker 1: Huh whose thirty first birthday party?
Speaker 2: Odell Beckham Junior?
Speaker 1: Are paying attention? What was this? That's what we've been talking about? Boy? What Saturday in New York? Dude? What his guest? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Did you hear anything I said about Kim Kardashian? The theme was.
Speaker 1: La oh, finish shame.
Speaker 2: Little baby was there, Winnie Harlow, Sweetie, James Harden, Tianna Taylor, others.
Speaker 1: So here's a question.
Speaker 2: So what if Odell Beckham Junior and Kim Kardashian are really dating?
Speaker 1: Do you think they make a good couple?
Speaker 2: That's the question you can catch Yeah, in the in the beginning, asked that question six months down road, let's see what we're at the end.
Speaker 1: What have I told you? Should everybody go in that house come out crazy? I tell you I'm not. I ignored that went in there and came out perfect, No problem.
Speaker 2: They had to be a little crazy going in then if that's the case, Uh, yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know, everybody, I don't really, you know, I don't. I don't I don't care. That's why I care.
Speaker 2: The better quest for you and you already said that you will go with a vest with your abs out.
Speaker 1: No, no, right there with a vest. Anybody said nothing about no abs out. A shroud is out, is out. See I have asks, surely I do have. Yes, they're not.
Speaker 3: They're not available right now.
Speaker 2: They're just.
Speaker 1: Like they on vacation, the vacation.
Speaker 3: No, they're they're they're very strong. I could, but you got to dig for them though you can't. It ain't no, you know, it ain't no like over your shirt and that they go, Oh, none of that. My my abs have a comforter on it. They're getting hit, they're warming up because yeah, so they need for comfort. So I have a comforter on top of my alms.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 1: Speaking of the CFDA.
Speaker 2: Awards, Top Names in Fashion and Entertainment gathered Monday night in New York as the American Music at the American Museum of Natural History for the sixty first Annual Council of Fashion Designers of America Awards, or the CFDA, and Serena Williams was awarded this year's highest award, the Fashion Icon Award. She got this award for all her innovations. She I mean, look how she reimagined traditional tennis outfits. She wore denim tennis skirt, she wore purple tu two's and body suits on the court. Serena was also noted as a trendsetter for wearing her hair braided with beads while competing in tennis matches. So we have to say congratulations to Serena Williams. What an icon and how deserving. And she looked beautiful by the way. You love her dress. Yeah, she really did. Yep, yep, And check this out, guys. A clip from Chelsea Handler's podcast Dear Chelsea has resurfaced and is making its rounds on the internet because in the clip, actress Yvonne Orgy Now we met her when we were in Dubai a couple of years ago. Yvonne Orgie said that she's a thirty nine year old virgin. Orgi is best known for her role, of course in the hit TV series Insecure, which is the opposite of being a virgin.
Speaker 1: That role she played.
Speaker 2: Yvonne stated that she's saving herself from marriage still. She said that she gets lots of messages from people wanting to pray for her, but instead she advises them to pray for her future husband because once the floodgates open, it's on.
Speaker 1: Okay, just know that she said it's on. But I mean, what do you guys think about that?
Speaker 2: Isn't it refreshing that in today's world, a successful black woman, a black actress, is still a virgin at thirty nine? I love it she said to herself for marriage. Yeah. Yeah, there's something you don't hear about very often.
Speaker 3: She was fun.
Speaker 1: We had fun with her in Dubai. She was partying for her brother. But your character, Molly on not a versions good. Her comedy special was good, too, goodial with Tom Brady right to them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love that commercial.
Speaker 1: I need to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, coming up at twenty minutes after the hour, we're going to talk about yesterday's big elections. Right after this.
Speaker 1: Why he oh here like this woman, But
Speaker 2: You're listening hard Morning Show