Speaker 1: Up to day.
Speaker 2: Damn he hogged.
Speaker 3: It's time the donkey, I mean trying to be donkey today. No more.
Speaker 1: They should be embarrassed by what they already did. I'm not making new people do these day. They called Donkey of the Day and it really caught me off guard. Damned Charlomagne who got the Donkey o the Day today?
Speaker 3: Wow, Jess hilarious.
Speaker 1: Donkey today for Wednesday, November eighth goes to thirty five year old Marcus A.
Speaker 3: Stapleton.
Speaker 1: Now, I believe Marcus is from New Jersey. He was in prison in New Jersey, so I'm assuming he's from New Jersey. But according to police, he has a lengthy criminal record and he was just released from prison in New Jersey.
Speaker 3: Now I don't know what he was in prison for. And I know there are a.
Speaker 1: Lot of people right now listening to me in the county jail, listening to me in prison, and they are dreaming of being released. Some of them have released age, some of them don't. Some are coming home sooner than others with tomorrow. Of the story is all of them are dreaming about coming home. What are some of the first things folks want to do when they get out of prison, and the number one is just simple socialization, okay, getting back acclimated with society.
Speaker 3: Small dinner, you know, meet up with some friends.
Speaker 1: Of course, if you have a lady in your life, connecting with her, getting some cheeks, okay, if you got kids, going to love on them, finding a job. Most brothers when they get out of prison are simply trying to do everything they can to not go back. Well, Marcus a stable and clearly is not like most brothers. See, Marcus got released from prison, and the first thing he did, I'm talking the very first.
Speaker 3: Thing he did was.
Speaker 1: Find a way to go back. In fact, he found a way to celebrate. I don't know why he thought this was a celebration, but let's go to Q one or fourth. Jim Carfeer the report.
Speaker 4: Please man just release from prison in New Jersey celebrated the accomplishment by stealing an ambulance, smashing into a convenience store, and hitting a state police cruiser.
Speaker 3: Marcus A.
Speaker 4: Stafles In, age thirty five, is accused of crashing the vehicle and then fleeing on foot before being captured inside a nearby factory. The incident occurred shortly after one Monday, when Stapleton told the convenience store clerk he had a body in the ambulance and needed directions. The clerk gave the directions and then immediately called nine to one one. Stapleton then went back to the store asking for more directions. That's when the suspect hopped back into the ambulance and drove it into the front of the store before driving off. Two police officers then stopped their cruiser in the street, hoping to stop the ambulance. However, the vehicle did not stop, instead hitting the passenger side front fender of the cruiser. That's when Stapleton fled on foot and attempted to hide before cops busted him. Stapleton has been charged with theft, faggravated assault, and other related charges.
Speaker 1: Need I remind you he did all of this immediately after just being released from prison, immediately asap okay. Now, they said he's a disabled veteran was staying with his wife. That's what he said. He said he's a disabled veteran and was staying with his wife after getting out of jail in Bergen City, New Ja. As Marcus, if you got a wife, you're not acting like it because after being in prison, I would have been trying to do everything in my power to stay up under my wife's cheeks. Okay, you sir, acting like you left Bay behind bars. Maybe all right? The man once got a boyfriend in that only logical explanation. Okay, he told Boo, I'll be back in time to spend Thanksgiving with you.
Speaker 3: And man is he keeping promises? Okay?
Speaker 1: Police said he has a lengthy criminal record. All right, This man is institutionalized. He has no idea how to operate outside of prison. All those things you know I described to you, getting the job, getting acclimated in society, that's.
Speaker 3: Too much for him. All right.
Speaker 1: See, he didn't even get out and commit a crime that had anything to do with trying to get some money.
Speaker 3: He wasn't even trying to get back on his feet.
Speaker 1: He got out, stole an ambulance and drove him to the wall of a convenience store, and then hit a state police cruiser. That man was trying to get back to the Boo, the boyfriend he left behind, all right. The quote a future NBA Hall of Famer. He was thinking about that meat, all right, Marcus A. Stapleton had that meat on his mind, and he wanted to get back to it, because ain't no way, all right.
Speaker 3: Some people just career criminals.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: And if these prisons, these jails were the correctional facilities they claimed to be, then maybe, just maybe they could get this brother the mental and emotional help he needs to become a productive citizen in this society. If this man could earn a trade in prison, get a higher level of education, get some mental health treatment, then he would he would have some tools to help him land on his feet when he's released from prison. I used the term get back on his feet earlier, and we use that term a lot when we talk about brothers and sisters getting released from prison. I think we got to erase that from all lexicons, because that's not the way it should be. If you spend all this time in a so called correctional facility, you should actually be released from prison on your feet.
Speaker 3: You should actually be released.
Speaker 1: Standing on business, all right, Because if these facilities were actual correctional institutions, folks would acquire a whole new set of skills that they could use in the real world. Okay, but all these places do is script you of dignity, can't even self educate themselves anymore, because they've bannoned so many books in prison. So if you don't let people educate themselves, you don't teach them a trade, you don't get them the resources they need to take care of their mental and physical well being. If you don't give these individuals nothing but a hard time, what do you think they are gonna end up doing? Say it with me, kids. The word of the day is recidivism. Okay, it's a cycle, all right, rearrest, reconviction, reincarnation, no, not reincarnation. Reincarnation would be good if you got a life center. Reincarceration, okay, rearraignment. All of these things could be corrected if we wanted them to be. All right, This cycle could be broken if we wanted it to be.
Speaker 3: But it won't be.
Speaker 1: Because this system is working exactly the way it was designed to work. Please give Marcus A. Stapleton the biggest he huh?
Speaker 5: All right, well, thank you for that donkey today.
Speaker 2: Yes, indeed, it won't play Nope, no, not in low game God.
Speaker 3: All right, right, I guess we'll play a game of yes what racing? All right?
Speaker 2: J V.
Speaker 1: Marcus Stapleton thirty five years old of New Jersey, was in prison, has a lengthy criminal record, was released from prison and immediately went to go steal an ambulance, ran it into a convenience store, then ran.
Speaker 3: Into some state troopers. D j envy guess what racing is, m.
Speaker 2: This is not an easy one. White.
Speaker 3: Why do you think he's white? Just ask me.
Speaker 4: Mm.
Speaker 5: I don't think black people won't go back to prison once state once we are we not, we're not trying to go back. But then again, if he had cheeks, he might have been in love with his cheeks. He was like, I want to go back and say boom, but I don't think that's the case.
Speaker 3: I like boobie. The hell was boo?
Speaker 1: But I said I say boo. Anybody wanted to go say his boom. That ain't what you said. You said something boo, but I ain't never heard of that. Unlocking new levels of gay. Every day on this radio, you'd be saying, the gay people be looking at the radio, like, what is a boo butt? What is a boom butt? Rashwan, you tell me right now, what is a boot button?
Speaker 3: Damn?
Speaker 1: That's sound like you're come with some milk crunchy and sweet, but boot butt cereal. Right, well, you're wrong. Okay, the man is, he's his Negro.
Speaker 2: You want to go see his boot oh man.
Speaker 1: They need to make these correctional facilities, actual correctional facilities.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: Give these brothers your skills, all right, and some tools that when they get back into society they can be productive citizens.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, but.
Speaker 5: They don't get a day bt. We see them all piece b e t. Everybody else's open up the phone lines. Eight hundred five eight five, one oh five to one. Women, how do you shoot your shot?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: This conversation comes from two different from all.
Speaker 3: The single women up here.
Speaker 1: Hit the goddamn breakfast. It's Sim's birthday. They got Sim back there about to cry. Let me tell you all what they got Sim. They got Sim these blow up dolls, right yeah, and these blow up dolls of men, and they put pictures of all the men she like on the dolls. It's Kodak, Black Serge Obaka and burn a boy and burn a boy, that's right. And then they got her. I don't know what village this is. What village is this?
Speaker 3: Uh that y'all got? They got some village of Africa village.
Speaker 1: They got some village on the continent to do a happy birthday thing this sim and they're holding up her picture and singing her Happy Birthday and all of that good stuff.
Speaker 3: So she ain't there about to cry, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: He got so scared he thought, coming here, say they.
Speaker 3: Be jumping me.
Speaker 1: Man, gotta make sure that Taylor Tailor show them, show them this Kodak black.
Speaker 5: So the question is, okay this sir, you badka women? How do you shoot your shot? There was a video that went viral a couple of days ago. There was a lady in the gym. She was trying to shoot her shot at a man in the gym, and she was throwing her hair back and working out next to him.
Speaker 2: He didn't shoot his shot right.
Speaker 5: Sukiyana allegedly tried to shoot her shot at Cameron. She jumped in the call with Cameron and played eating up and I'm eating your and he's eating my And Cameron was like, is that a subliminal?
Speaker 3: So ladies, how do you shoot your shot?
Speaker 2: I actually asked.
Speaker 5: Sim Simma, who is today's a birthday? She said, she stands at a man three times.
Speaker 1: First of all, she's four eyes. She got glasses. Okay, so that ain't gonna work. All right, we got to start putting things in proper context. See, you don't be talking to I be talking to the nieces the way they need to be talking to. Okay, I can't see you through your glasses. You got big prescription glasses. What's him?
Speaker 3: Jesus gonna come in here without your glasses in the stuff. You keep the glasses on.
Speaker 1: When you come in here, you're gonna make eye contact with these She looked like sexy read around the eyes to description glass.
Speaker 3: Come come on now, I don't even know when you're looking at me?
Speaker 1: Right now, sir, Happy birthday, sim winning it dropping the clues bomb to sim Stable.
Speaker 5: How do you shoot your shot with men? Sim get on the mic one time I asked you earlier, how do you shoot your shot?
Speaker 2: And what do you say to me?
Speaker 3: First, I just want to say I don't have a crush on Kode Act. That was a complete joke and I want to clear that immediately. Okay. In second, you do have one on Serge of Bock I introduced you to and also burn a boy. I never said I had a crush on Burner. I introduced her to Sergey Bocket. She fumbled. Now you fumbled it, but that's not what we're talking about here.
Speaker 2: Look, he said, we have to rap.
Speaker 3: No no, no, So just just.
Speaker 5: Okay, we'll do when we come back, because we talk about women shooting a shot, and we'll do when we come back.
Speaker 2: So don't move. It's to Breakfast Club the morning.
Speaker 3: The Breakfast Club