Speaker 1: Today show is pre recorded.
Speaker 2: Y'all know what time.
Speaker 3: Y'all don't know y'all be at all at all, So.
Speaker 4: Don't given a.
Speaker 1: Black bus buste.
Speaker 5: Listening to.
Speaker 2: Show.
Speaker 4: I don't joy?
Speaker 2: Yah, yeah, joy.
Speaker 4: You don't you.
Speaker 6: Love?
Speaker 3: You turn.
Speaker 7: Got to turn the mouth the turn you probably got to turn mouth.
Speaker 1: Then up.
Speaker 8: Come on, come on, you'll.
Speaker 2: Think, ah huh, I sure will. Good morning everybody.
Speaker 9: You are listening to the voice, Come on, dig me now one and only see if Harvey got a radio show man.
Speaker 2: God is in the blessing business. I'm in the receiving line.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 9: That's a good feeling. I thank God for waking me up in the mornings, I really really do. I thank God for the spirit that he wakes me up with because I finally, but I finally figured it out. Such a blessing that shouldn't be taken for granted. The fact that you are up today, the fact that you just got off working, you driving home, the fact that you got a job to come home from, the fact that you got a job to wake up too.
Speaker 2: Whatever it is, the fact that you can see.
Speaker 9: Think, here, smell, walk, talk, rhyme, reason, whatever it is, it's a blessing Man. I was talking to a partner mine last night and an analogy came to me last night of what my life has been like just going over my story with a friend of mine of all some of the things I had gone through, and he never knew it because he said, man, you never told me that we were just talking. One of the things I remember, and it's kind of equated to my life, was when I was a little boy, as she go to the store with my mom and she would let me buy a jigsaw puzzle. Now, for those of you, a jigsaw puzzle comes in a box. There are no instructions. It just comes in a box and it's simple. You're gonna dump the pieces out in a pile and you're gonna try to put the pieces together until it looks like the picture that's on the cover of the box.
Speaker 2: That's as simple as it is. Here is the deal.
Speaker 9: I would select a jigsaw puzzle based on the picture that I liked and if I thought I could do it. Now, if the picture looked too crazy, if it looked too intricate, I didn't want that puzzle, you know. And the thing was, back in the day, you got a jigsaw puzzle. You had one hundred piece puzzles, four hundred piece puzzles, man, then they say a thousand piece puzzle.
Speaker 1: You go ooo.
Speaker 9: So those were a little difficult for me when I was a little boy, so I didn't want that. As I got a little bit older, I had more challenging puzzles, you know, four fifty five hundred piece puzzles. But I always picked a picture of something I liked. So it's very simple. You get the jigsaw puzzle, you get it home, you open it up, you dump it out on the table. You flip all the pieces over so you can see them, and then I would try to sort them based on the colors on the box. If it was like a black section, I'd take all the black pieces and slide them over there. If it was some flowers, I'd try to find all the pictures with little jigsaw pieces with the little floor, and I separate them and then I start putting it together. And the way I started was i'd try to build a border first, because I knew all the straight edges had to be side by side at one point.
Speaker 2: And it was funny, man, because it's related to my life.
Speaker 9: I would start putting the pieces together of the picture I saw that I liked, and that would be my picture.
Speaker 2: A lot of people didn't like jigsaw puzzles.
Speaker 9: As a matter of fact, none of the boys on the street liked jigsaw puzzles but me, because they just didn't want to go through the intricate details of figuring that out to go outside and run or something like that. And so what happened was, as I got older, I wanted more difficult in challenging puzzles, but I wouldn't go too far.
Speaker 2: I wanted some nice stuff to happen.
Speaker 9: I had a picture of what I wanted for my life, but I didn't want to go too far because it was so challenging and difficult. I couldn't see myself with all of that, and I didn't have the time, the knowledge, the expertise to figuring all the intricate details. And I discovered something when I was talking last night. That's what happens in life to a lot of people. You get bogged down with the details of coming up and trying to create the picture that you want for yourself. You put it to the side, You say, ah, that puzzles are crazy. Next thing you know, you crumb it up and put it back in the box. So you go halfway and you get stuck, and you get to the part where it ain't a lot of different colors. It's all the same, and that's a little bit more challenging.
Speaker 2: So that may stop you.
Speaker 9: But it's somewhere in the jigsaw puzzle that it gets very difficult and challenging. The bigger the picture you want, but then what all happened in your life, It's just like what happened in the jigsaw. Once you get comfortable and you don't mind the challenge, you could get a bigger picture. But here's the key to it, though, if you put God in your mix. See, the picture that I saw for myself as a boy is not the picture that has happened to me as a man. Because along the way from boyhood to manhood, from the time I was telling you understand what happened along the ride in there was I started putting God in the mix. And so now the picture that I have now is not the picture I saw. It's the picture that God saw. So what I'm saying this analogy is the picture you have may be difficult to complete, but if you were to include God in your life. Put God in your jigsaw puzzle. God will not only help you complete the puzzle, and he gonna add some pieces, he gonna do some favors, he gonna show some mercy, and you gonna look up and the picture that you're able to end up with will be totally different and much more complete, much more beautiful, a bigger picture than the one you had, because there's no way that I could have saught a life that I have today back when I was a boy. And it amazes me when I hear people say I always saw this for myself. Ah, I didn't do that. I didn't quite see this for myself. I don't know how you can have the ability to see what God really has for you. But man, he's a master for jigsaw. Man, he's an incredible puzzle completed. So if you got a puzzle that's challenging to you, maybe you need to see what's the picture that God has for your life. If God were in your life, if you complete it to puzzle, what would it look like. It'll be a far more extensive puzzle, and it would be a far more beautiful piece of scenery than you could have ever imagined. Tears come in my eyes because I can't believe God bought me this far. I can't believe that when I opened up and accepted him and started talking to him, that he would add all these pieceles to my jigsaw puzzle, and my jigsaw puzzle would look like this. And I can tell you I ain't got a whole lot to do with with with what out and turned into. It's mostly favor and blessings and grace and mercy of God. And I looked up and I just got a much bigger jigsaw puzzle completed. And guess what, He ain't through with me yet. That's what's amazing and exciting about a relationship with God. God could take your jigsaw puzzle and fix it.
Speaker 2: Ladies and gentlemen, we are here another day, another blessing, another opportunity. It's all good in the neighborhood.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 2: God is so good.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 2: I got so much to be grateful for.
Speaker 9: But if you could just get to the basics about this breathing you doing, if you could just if you could just.
Speaker 2: Just check the next time you breathing that you keep taking it for granted. Do you know that there are people who are struggling just with that basic element to breathe. That's people that need assistance to breathe.
Speaker 9: And yet you wake up breathing and you got to take one of them breaths to say thank you. That's all I'm saying, man, That's all I'm saying. I ain't saying you got to be perfect, gotta be righteous. You ain't got to go to this church and that church. But let's start with some gratitude. Man, thank you God for everything. Even when it's going wrong, I thank you because I know this too shall pass and minute it's gonna be going right, don't it always? Ain't nobody just living in a constant state of just misery unless you just want to lay there. That's you though, that's you. Stop being that way. Welcome to the Steve Harvey Morning Show. Shelon Strawberry Collins Reil, Mississippi, Monica Junior Government named kill Space.
Speaker 2: We're trying to.
Speaker 9: Get him to change it to kill the one, kill what he saying, or water to say it all together like killer wan, like you know, kill him one and the legend that is nephew Tommy Jr.
Speaker 2: Or what is it today? What's going on with you?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 11: Unc you know, man, I just was informed that this Thanksgiving that I would be visiting a lot of houses this Thanksgiving.
Speaker 7: I just was told this.
Speaker 11: I don't want to say who told me, But don't make no plans. Well yeah, well, don't make no plan. And I'm just saying, you know, I don't know these people. I'm not gonna be eating over there because I just need to know some signs, Like it's some that you know of. Un when you know you ain't gonna eat somebody house. What's some signs you know when you know you ain't gonna eat them.
Speaker 2: Like if I walk in and your house stink, ye, I'm probably not going over here. Yeah.
Speaker 9: You know how you walk in some people house and they have that their own home older, don't yeah, house like that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Can I throw one in? Yeah? Talking.
Speaker 12: If I see you scratching your head while you're cooking them green, I'm out.
Speaker 2: If you in your bandroom, oh yeah, I'm out.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: If there are visible roaches in the day, I can't do this. I'm stand when they show up at night. I got you every day, lost all fear, and they are in day ten.
Speaker 9: That's attitude I'm not really I'm not comfortable with them what they want.
Speaker 2: They add that attitude. Yeah I'm out, yeah, yeah about yeah, get to get to swat and I'm over here by the edge. I'm a ducky and quick. I got it. I appreciate another one.
Speaker 13: I just know.
Speaker 2: I went over my Pardner's house. He had so many roaches. When we came in late at night and cut the lights on. They ain't even run.
Speaker 7: Yead.
Speaker 2: I never heard that, that went old Hill.
Speaker 10: All right, all right, guys, coming up at thirty two minutes after the hour, we will hear from the nephew yet again as he runs that prank back right after this.
Speaker 1: You're listening morning show.
Speaker 10: It is time now to run that prank back with the nephew. What you got for us, nef, give me my arm back, give me my arm a r m arm is I sure, army arm.
Speaker 2: But it's not like I said.
Speaker 1: Sounds like you said, give.
Speaker 2: Me my arm back.
Speaker 1: Yes, to wrap my head around.
Speaker 2: Arm arm give me my arm back.
Speaker 14: Hello.
Speaker 8: Hello, I'm trying to reach Philip.
Speaker 15: Yeah, this this is Philip. Hey, how you doing?
Speaker 4: What is this?
Speaker 8: Are you a Philip?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 8: Is that who you are?
Speaker 13: Yes?
Speaker 4: This is Philip?
Speaker 8: Okay, there is there is there is your son?
Speaker 4: Do you know what there is?
Speaker 15: Okay?
Speaker 8: Calm down, Yes, okay.
Speaker 15: Is my son?
Speaker 8: Calm down?
Speaker 15: First of all, is your son?
Speaker 8: There is he there at the house right now? Okay?
Speaker 15: That okay, that's not the issue.
Speaker 4: What the issue is?
Speaker 8: What what do you what do you need?
Speaker 4: Sir?
Speaker 8: My name is Burns, okay, and I live two streets over from y'all. Do your son play with a boy named t I'm a penman.
Speaker 15: Yes, they grew up together. They play ball together. That that's where they are now. They playing ball right now?
Speaker 8: What they playing BALI right now?
Speaker 15: Since then down there at the park to play ball. And they always at the park.
Speaker 8: That's what I need to know. I need to know where they at. Let me tell you something.
Speaker 15: Hold all, say hold on, say what you need to know?
Speaker 8: Where they at for? And what you're finna do? What is the problem that boy there is? And Tim come? They say they was walking up my street today and came over here. I have a prosthetic arm. My right arm is prosthetic, and they know what.
Speaker 15: Hold hold on say, Oh you say you got a prosthetic arm.
Speaker 4: Yes, I do.
Speaker 8: My right arm is a prosthetic r And them boys came over what they got to do with my son. Your boy and that boy Tim came over here and pulled my arm off of me and ran down the street with it.
Speaker 15: Hold all saying, hold on saying it, hold on saying, you try to tell me that that that you lost your arm to my son and his friend and they ran off with your arms. They lived around and play basketball. Is that what you're telling me?
Speaker 8: I'm telling you that I don't know what. I didn't know nothing about no basketball. They didn't came into my prosthetic arm off of me.
Speaker 15: I'm not saying, hold on saying, let me tell you something that doesn't sound like what something my song will do. Okay, So I know exactly what they do and where they're going at all times, and that's not something that they will do.
Speaker 8: I'm players talking about what their kids will do and won't do. You don't know what they do when they ain't with y'all. I'm glad you told me that, say at the park, because I'm gonna go right over here to this park now, and from when I find them, I'm gonna work and get my all back.
Speaker 15: Okay, hold hold on, hold on, say hold on this whole everything Okay, hold on staking now, because you done said that you're gonna go do something that I know you don't really mean. All right, might say you what.
Speaker 8: I mean exact know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: They got my all.
Speaker 8: How you think you feel that somebody's trying.
Speaker 15: To take your arm, sir? Okay, look, let's try to keep disrespectful, all right. All right, you say they got your arm? Right, how about this than going to my boys? Okay, First of all, I will meet you at the park. All right, I will meet you at the park, and we're gonna talk to talk about this situation like like gentlemen, okay, ain't ain't no need for me to go down there and start messing with youngsters. Okay, all right, that's what we're gonna.
Speaker 8: Do, y'all.
Speaker 15: Still, they got my am sir, with all due respect, Okay, you're talking about my son, and I know what he is capable of doing and what he's not gonna do, and he don't disrespect the older people like that, especially with somebody with with a empairment or disablement or whatever you got. Sorry about your arm.
Speaker 8: I'm trying to help. I'm trying. I ask you, what do you not think taking somebody all is disrespectful. That's disrespectful to take.
Speaker 15: Old man and run down the street where sir, disrespectful? But what what is not? What is not disrespectful?
Speaker 9: Also?
Speaker 15: Is you telling me you're gonna go up there and with my son and that's not gonna happen. Okay, that's what I'm gonna do.
Speaker 8: I'm as I get over.
Speaker 15: Okay, all on second, son, you're gonna do what to my son?
Speaker 8: I'm a son up as soon as I get to this park and Saint Pittman, that's with it, because they tell my arm and they know they did it.
Speaker 15: I'm gonna okay, let me tell you something.
Speaker 8: You call me up, disrespecting me and threatening my son. Do you know what you're talking to I'll tell you what you do? Say what you could wait to that park.
Speaker 15: And just breathe on my son?
Speaker 6: Wrong?
Speaker 15: Okay, say his name wrong? Okay, say it, and then I'll tell you what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna take your other arm and I'm gonna beat to me.
Speaker 8: Hey, you know he's gonna call you something. Let me call you something. I don't think, don't think. Okay, whoop with this one on? Because I'm there. I whooped you in your son. This going on, I'll punish you with that.
Speaker 15: Okay, Come on, maam, he ain't gonna know what to do with your life because you can't find your arm. You ain't got no sense, and you over here with the wrong people's family, all right?
Speaker 8: You know, no, you don't know what happened to my You don't know how I lost my You know what happens? You crying? You know you know I know where happened to my arm? Why are you crying?
Speaker 15: We asked you something, mister Sisidon, What what the problem?
Speaker 4: You don't know what.
Speaker 8: You don't know how I lost the arm. You don't know how I lost this. I don't know how you lost your arm. I really I don't give my arm. Just I don't know who got your arm?
Speaker 15: My son and got your arm?
Speaker 8: Know your son? You know he don't he don't have my arm. Tell me tell me got my arm? Who got your arm? Tell me got it? Tommy? Tell me got it? Tell me the one got the arm?
Speaker 4: Yo? Who tell me?
Speaker 14: Man Tommy man nephew Tommy from the Steve Harby Morning Show Man. Your son Darius fifteen year old got me the Frank phone call you.
Speaker 15: Oh yo, man, yo yo. He called you and told you that we don't punishment. I knew he wasn't gonna do. You'll punishment double time. Now, Oh man, you are y'all something else?
Speaker 8: Oh man, hey man, I gotta ask you, man, what's the what's the baddest that, I mean, the baddest radio show in the.
Speaker 15: Lanes, the Steve Harvey Morning Show. You already know, baby, I'm.
Speaker 2: Here all day, folks, sir, all right?
Speaker 10: Coming up next, it is asked the c l O. You're listening Harvey Morning Show coming up at the top of the hour and entertainment news. Odell Beckham Junior celebrated his thirty first birthday and Kim Kardashian was his special guest.
Speaker 1: Serena Williams his name the fashion icon of the year.
Speaker 10: Congratulations to her, and will tell you which black actress is still a virgin at the age of thirty nine. That's all at the top of the hour. And guess what we all know her we met her. That's all at the top of the hour. But right now it is time to ask the CLO Chief Love Officer, Steve Harvey. This is from Jayleen in Austin. Jayleen writes, my husband hasn't talked to me in a few days because I went out with my girls and stayed out till one a m. Although he was mad, he still wanted to have sex. He still wanted me to have sex with him. We've been married a year. Is it normal to have sex without communicating?
Speaker 2: Yeah? For him it is.
Speaker 9: This pretty much normal for a man and under any circumstances, because it's such a healed in fact that we mad.
Speaker 2: Let's do it. I got the flu, let's do it. COVID.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but he ain't talked to you in two days though, But you know, let's have sex. Was a test though, because if you didn't want to, then where you've been that's all?
Speaker 4: That was.
Speaker 2: All right? But he mad. I ain't never not talked to my wife for two days. I've never done that.
Speaker 1: I bet she's not talked to you for two days. We can do silent you know that.
Speaker 9: Well, she's going to half a day. That's the silent treatment. Trusting to me a day. It is a really good I'm throwing.
Speaker 1: Up and everything, throwing up, throwing up.
Speaker 2: That's silent treatment.
Speaker 1: That makes me sunk though it's terrible. Yeah, all right. Moving on to teres In Saint Joseph.
Speaker 10: Teresays I got fired because in a nasty teres Oh like Teresa, this is Teresa, not Tyresee.
Speaker 2: Joseph.
Speaker 10: Teresa. Saint Joseph said, I got fired because I sent a nasty text to my boss by mistake, and I talked about her really bad. After I got fired, she called me and threatened to beat my tail whenever she sees me. Is it cool to lay this older woman out if she hits me first.
Speaker 2: Drop her like a three foot putt. Yes, she run her old ass up on you. Let her have it. I have pressed that wrong, but I tell you can. Emails first came out.
Speaker 9: Oh, I wrote a real nasty email about the people we were negotiating this contract with my managers, siting Tim at the time, and I wrote a real nasty email and called him some names. And I didn't know how email I was working. When I got through, the button said reply all, which I thought meant do I want all of my reply to go back out?
Speaker 2: Everything? Yes? Everything I wrote? Why would you? I don't need you taking no lines out? And I pressed reply all.
Speaker 11: H huh.
Speaker 1: So everybody thought.
Speaker 9: This guy called me up and he said, Steve, this white guy. He said, I know you made a mistake. You didn't mean to do it, he said, but just letting you know. I got the message. And if I got it, that means that the two other people above me have it. Well, there's going to be a ripple effect behind this, and I just wanted to call you and give your heads up. I didn't know what you're talking about. All of a sudden, my manager called me with, hey, man, did you just do it?
Speaker 2: I think you did, he said, when you text this back to me that you press reply all, I said, your damn shoulds right.
Speaker 9: I wanted you to it so I know where you're at. You're gonna lose your job. Yeah, you're gonna lose your job, and I would have lost my job. It's just I'm the only one can do it. And that's the only thing saved me. I am the only do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 9: So yeah, when she run up on you, you can go and let her have it, yeah, because she's I know why you're doing it, so you can be emotional.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 10: Moving on to Calvin and Durham. Calvin says, on my way home, I saw a young lady fall off her bike, and I pulled over and waited with her until her boyfriend came. Because it was getting dark. I told my wife about it, and she questioned me all night. Why do I have to explain a good deed?
Speaker 2: Why did you tell? See?
Speaker 9: Bruh, this is where when you're young and you're married, you don't know. There's some stuff you do not have to tell. Why did you tell her?
Speaker 2: Can I wait?
Speaker 1: What if his wife called and wanted to know where he was?
Speaker 2: Just lie, I'm I'm not answering the phone.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, don't answer the phone. Oh don't answer the phone?
Speaker 12: What what what?
Speaker 2: He can't run the risk of it. She she's standing there, going, I just can't believe you staying thank you so much. Yeah, we we we're not We're not doing that because we know nothing. She say, gonna make sense? And what did you say your name was?
Speaker 1: She's talking like that.
Speaker 2: For me to forget you pick me up? You were so strong and nothing she can say.
Speaker 1: You're so strong you picked me up.
Speaker 2: I feel my god, thank you so much.
Speaker 4: Here.
Speaker 1: That's how then pick her up? He just waited until her boyfriend came. That's all it says.
Speaker 7: Not a wife.
Speaker 1: Every five minutes, there go captain saber God.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, somebody.
Speaker 7: So what I got to do to get your attention? I got to fall off the bike in the girl.
Speaker 2: I got to get this.
Speaker 1: Uh it's over.
Speaker 2: She went to Okay.
Speaker 10: So so he's trying to say he did a good deed, but his wife is not buying it. So you're saying, why did he even tell his wife in the first place.
Speaker 9: Just learn to quit talking so much. Just learned just because you can't tell everything. Man, it ain't safe. It ain't safe.
Speaker 2: She your wife? Slash, investigator slash why all that?
Speaker 15: Dog?
Speaker 2: Don't believe me? Don't introduce no new information, man, don't do that.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, s all right, Calvin, I hope you got that all right?
Speaker 10: Last one, Steve, Last one dese and Tampa says, I'm dating a man that is so much fun when he's sober, But the minute he starts drinking, he's insecure and gets mad over the smallest stuff. He can't see that it's a problem. So how do I get him to see that? He's got two different personalities.
Speaker 2: When he drank, go home, So start drinking. The date is over, Tell me fun.
Speaker 1: When he's sober, she said.
Speaker 9: But see, yeah, he fund. The problem is not that he changes. The problem is that he drinks, because the drinking causes to change. Now, if he's not gonna stop drinking, then we have a problem.
Speaker 1: How much? All right?
Speaker 10: Thank you, Clo. Coming up next, we have some entertainment news for a year. Right after this, you're listening.
Speaker 1: Morning show. The rumor mill, the rumor mill.
Speaker 10: Is buzzing again over the possibility of Kim Kardashian and Odell Beckham Junior dating.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 10: Over the weekend, Kim was in New York for the CFDA Awards. That's the Council of Fashion Designers of America Awards. Okay, so she was in New York for that. She went to Odell Beckham Junior's birthday party. The dress code for the party as for leather and fur. Oh I like that leather and fur, and Kim Kay of course did not disappoint. She had a super tight leather lace up black dress. Odell wore leather pants and the leather vest open of course, I mean showed off his assary one.
Speaker 6: Yeah he's only thirty one, Yeah, thirty we could do. Boy, We beat him to shut that whole damn party down now, dog, we can walk in there with a leather pans, with a vests home with our shirt. We're gonna be on shade room though. Yeah, I I need I need a turtle Nick vs.
Speaker 16: I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm not taking no change you need? What the Turtlenick visc at the first comment, look at his old fat ass? I got mine?
Speaker 1: Yeah to the party? Yeah, I want to see all right?
Speaker 10: So his thirty first birthday party was start studyed Steve LORI was there with her Jade Damson.
Speaker 2: Huh who's thirty first birthday party?
Speaker 1: Odell Beckham Junior? Are paying attention?
Speaker 4: What was this?
Speaker 2: That's what we've been talking about.
Speaker 1: Boy? What Saturday in New York?
Speaker 4: Dude?
Speaker 2: What guests? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Did you hear anything I said about Kim Kardashian. The theme was leather.
Speaker 2: Ohe was finished?
Speaker 10: Say little baby was there, Winnie Harlow, Sweetie, James Harden, Tianna Taylor, others.
Speaker 1: So here's a question.
Speaker 10: So what if Odell Beckham Junior and Kim Kardashian are really dating?
Speaker 1: Do you think they make a good couple? That's the question.
Speaker 11: You can catch yeah in the in the beginning, Now asked that question six months down road.
Speaker 2: Let's see what we're at the end. What have I told you? Should everybody go in that house come out crazy?
Speaker 1: I tell you I'm not.
Speaker 2: I ignored that went in it and came perfect, no problem.
Speaker 10: They had to be a little crazy going in then if that's the case. Uh yeah, I mean, you know, everybody, I don't really, you know, I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't. I don't care. Yeah, why I care?
Speaker 4: Though?
Speaker 1: The better question for you? And you already said that you will go with a vest with your abs out?
Speaker 2: No, no, right there with a vest. Anybody said nothing about no ads out. A crowd is out is out? See I have asks, surely I do have. Yes, they're not they're not available right now. They're just I mean they're like they on vacation. Vacation. No, they're they're they're very strong. I could, but you got to dig for them though. I can't. It ain't no, you know, it ain't no like oh your shirt and dad ain't go oh.
Speaker 8: Damn, none of that.
Speaker 9: My abs have a comforter on it. They get their warm enough colder. Yeah, so they need a for comfort. So I have a comforter on top of my hands.
Speaker 1: So speaking of the CFDA.
Speaker 10: Awards Top Top Names in Fashion and Entertainment gathered Monday night in New York as the American Music at the American h Museum of Natural History for the sixty first Annual Council of Fashion Designers of America Awards or the c FDA, and Serena Williams was awarded this year's highest award, the Fashion Icon Award.
Speaker 1: She was she she got this award for all her innovations.
Speaker 10: She I mean, look how she reimagined traditional tennis outfits. She wore denim tennis skirt, she wore purple tu twos and body suits on the court. Serena was also noted as a trendsetter for wearing her hair braided with beads while coning in tennis matches. So we have to say congratulations to Serena Williams. What an icon and how deserving And she looked beautiful by the way. You love her dress, Yeah, she really did.
Speaker 1: Yep, yep. And check this out, guys.
Speaker 10: A clip from Chelsea Handler's podcast Dear Chelsea has resurfaced and is making its rounds on the internet because in the clip, actress Yvonne Orgy. Now we met her when we were in Dubai a couple of years ago. Yvonne Orgie said that she's a thirty nine year old virgin. Orgi is best known for her role, of Course, in the hit TV series Insecure, which is the opposite of being being a virgin.
Speaker 1: That role she played.
Speaker 10: Yvonne stated that she's saving herself from marriage still. She said that she gets lots of messages from people wanting to pray for her, but instead she advises them to pray for her future husband because once the flood gave.
Speaker 1: It's open, it's on. Okay, just know that, she said, it's on.
Speaker 14: That.
Speaker 1: But but I mean, what do you guys think about that?
Speaker 10: Isn't it refreshing that in today's world, a successful black woman, a black actress, is still.
Speaker 1: A virgin at thirty nine? I love it, she say to herself. For marriage. Yeah, yeah, there's something you don't hear about very often. She was fun.
Speaker 3: We had fun with her in Dubai. She was partying for her friend. But your character, Molly is.
Speaker 2: Not a version is good. Her comedy special was good too.
Speaker 1: With Tom Brady right to them. Yeah, I love that commercial.
Speaker 2: I need.
Speaker 10: Yeah, all right, coming up at twenty minutes after the hour, we're going to talk about yesterday's big elections.
Speaker 1: Right after this why he oh here like this woman, But you're listening Morning Show.
Speaker 10: We're going to let the dust settle a little bit on the election results and we'll and we'll have a full update tomorrow.
Speaker 1: But let's talk about what was at stake in each election.
Speaker 10: In Ohio, voters decided on the right to abortion, and they voted to legalize marijuana. In the Kentucky governor's race, the Democrat incumbent Andy Basher faced a Republican opponent, Daniel Cameron.
Speaker 1: Remember Daniel Cameron, the brother who was.
Speaker 10: Who was in office, you know when attorney Yeah, yeah, remember Breanna Taylor. And in Mississippi, yeah yeah, he was Mitch McConnell's boy.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And in Mississippi it was one of the most important elections in years.
Speaker 10: Democrats in Mississippi hope to unset and Republican Governor Tate Reeves and replace him with Democrat Brandon Presley. Tate Reeves has been in the center of controversy for years of corrupt business, record numbers of voters at the polls, and that is why the campaigned tirelessly on this show to get everyone out to vote, because there's some cases going on.
Speaker 3: People got out and vote. You made a difference. You should be proud. I voted yesterday. And if you didn't, don't say nothing. Don't say nothing about the results.
Speaker 4: Nothing.
Speaker 3: If you did not get out and vote, you can't. You can't set any election out, not one local in Ohio.
Speaker 2: So in marijuana lemonade, I vote on everything, everything coming. What did you say they said about abortion.
Speaker 1: Voters decided on the right to abortion. They're voting on that. They're voting on that.
Speaker 10: They voted to legalize marijuana. That's what they're voting on in Ohio. And in Kentucky it was the governor's race. So there's some important elections across the state, across the country, very important.
Speaker 2: What you got clarity, big though, you understand how we don't?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, when the results come out, you'll know.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, the voting, Okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is what they're voting on.
Speaker 2: Now, I got it, I got it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But they Ohio legalize that marijuana.
Speaker 9: No, we're they're gonna say, Ohio is such a red state though it is, so man, we can't do nothing because I'm telling you them lower states. See, when you come up to Cleveland and Toledo, we're gonna do what like we want to do. Once you get on there. In Hamilton and Zanesville, it's just a bunch.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 9: They still got Trump signs up down. There's something wrong with him. You come up Cleveland, though, you better get your colors right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right?
Speaker 10: Coming up next, who would be on your mount Rushmore of R and B artists?
Speaker 1: We'll tell you who Usher picked right after this. You're listening hard morning show.
Speaker 10: Usher has weighed in on the mount Rushmore of R and B trend and listed as top artists of all time. This was all during an E News interview. Usher put himself first on the list. I'm not mad at him for that at all.
Speaker 1: I'm not mad.
Speaker 4: He said.
Speaker 10: Yeah, he said, quote, I get to put myself up there. He said, Marvin Gay is going up there, Michael Jackson is going up there, Prince is going up there, and I put a few incredible female vocalists like Whitney Houston up there. It doesn't necessarily have to just be men.
Speaker 2: Excuse me, Usher, I don't argue with your list because you are legendary. It's for me not to see Luther. You say R and B.
Speaker 9: That's an oversight to me. I just think he couldn't. I just thought he just missed it because Unsha got sense.
Speaker 1: Calm down, though, sir, No, I'm not fitting to calm down. Rushmore R and B.
Speaker 2: How you ain't got Luther? You said R and B.
Speaker 9: Whol nobody ain't nobody in front of Luther?
Speaker 2: Know that now?
Speaker 9: Marvin Gay is on now you got all right you're talking about now, But what I'm just talking R and B, not pop.
Speaker 4: R and B.
Speaker 2: We got R and B vocalist, vocal rhythm and blues.
Speaker 1: We know what R and B stands for a couple of months black, How did you get break it down?
Speaker 15: Rhythm?
Speaker 9: Because there's so many ties, man, it's so many ties. Because Teddy Pendergrass, you're talking about R and B.
Speaker 1: Turn off the light.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you gotta feel stuff like that, turn them off? You know, go from that today? You know that's anytime you can go for that to that in the same damn song. But you're following the directions as he toad turn off the line and you ease on over there and turn them off. Now if you don't get your ass over there.
Speaker 2: In turn you get a command. Yeah it we ain't asking no more. You see me naked over here?
Speaker 1: Who else?
Speaker 2: It's so hard now because I want to say bury White, but I want to say am.
Speaker 9: Because when you're talking about on be you talking about and catch that make your heart bleed when they say yes, sir, yeah you talking pop overall?
Speaker 2: Nobody top Michael.
Speaker 1: Jackson, Yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: But when you're just talking about are and.
Speaker 1: B rhythm and blues as you explained, I'm talking about whatever?
Speaker 2: Could it be? James Brown? James Brown? Not on?
Speaker 1: Okay, come on, come on, come on, come on.
Speaker 2: Up there in that mountain perim and all.
Speaker 1: Are you still finished? Are you finished?
Speaker 3: See?
Speaker 1: Because you got to.
Speaker 2: Add for right now? Because I'm so damn mad. Why are you at Luther? Who kind of list you got? Damn she can be wrong. I think just Usher got good now and I love question. That's my dude, and he is.
Speaker 1: Legendary, Yes, killing it in Vegas.
Speaker 5: We need to add.
Speaker 1: Come on, Stevee, that's on my list.
Speaker 2: Stevie wondering my list? Be got to skeletons in your clothing?
Speaker 9: I mean he just got he got stuff that don't make no damn man, baby your baby.
Speaker 2: It's some of the plane keeping me say it again. The girl thinks that she's so fun.
Speaker 1: Luther Teddy, you got a lot, brother, HOI wrong.
Speaker 6: Group?
Speaker 9: That's a group you by his damn he Ryan eyes you know who he would that would wrong.
Speaker 1: The nephew of the prank phone called Nephew had James Brown up in there.
Speaker 5: Jill.
Speaker 1: Right after this.
Speaker 10: You're listening hard Morning show coming up at about four minutes after the hour. It is my strawberry letter for today and the subject is she brings nothing to the table.
Speaker 1: We'll get into that find.
Speaker 10: Out what that's all about in just a few because right now it is time for the nephew and today's prank phone call.
Speaker 5: What you got for his neph This is God is not through with you, but we all. God is not through with you, but we are.
Speaker 2: That's it?
Speaker 5: Wow with it?
Speaker 2: Which cat dog?
Speaker 4: If you would Hello, Hello, I'm trying to reach sister Takara. This is brother Brinkley from the church. How you doing?
Speaker 13: Oh hey, how is it's I'm at work? Can I call you back?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 4: Well, this is this is kind of urgent. I call your your house phone and I didn't get an answer, and I had this other number on file, so I wanted to reach out to you. But what I won't take long. But it really is a hurt, all right, that urgent matter. If you don't mind, all right, hold.
Speaker 13: On, hold on, let me let me step away from my tuber.
Speaker 4: Hello.
Speaker 13: Hello, yeah, okay, so what's uh the brink?
Speaker 4: Okay, we have a bit of a problem here and we're gonna try to We're trying to clean up a lot of things here at the church. You know, I hate to be the one to bring you some bad news. Let me just start by by saying this. God might not be through with you, but we are here at the church. It has been brought to eye attention, sister car that you guys are halfway coming to church and you you you might come once once out of a month. You're not tithing as we expected. You know, the church can't really depend on you. It's you you got you know, you bring your kids. I think your brother comes to the church, but everybody is coming every now and we need we cannot depend on you all to be the members and have the expectation of what we're trying to do.
Speaker 13: What you say, you say your name is.
Speaker 4: Yes and you work, you work under the dation.
Speaker 8: I'm sorry, I've never heard of you before.
Speaker 4: I have been officiated by the pastor. As I'm over actually over the finance and we're going through all of the books and looking at all of the numbers of the of the members of the church, the directory, and we're noticing what people are paying tied, what people are pan tied, who's coming to church, who's participating in different and different uh uh ministries and whatnot. And Sister Takar, I got I have to be honest with you. You you you hell, maybe once every one of someone we might see you might not see you, you know, and like I say, God may not be through with you, but we all.
Speaker 13: Well, okay, you can't say Thatsten. Why I don't understand, like, are y'all monitoring my my my church going? Like I can't. I can't have to go every single week? I mean when I can.
Speaker 4: Why are you absent so much at the church? Explain that?
Speaker 13: I mean, I have three kids, you know, I mean I have two jobs. Sometimes I don't, I mean, I still pray. I don't understand how a church can area you.
Speaker 4: Got two jobs. But we're not getting tied. Like you got two jobs. You're not tied, and.
Speaker 8: Like you got two jobs because I can't afford.
Speaker 4: You just said I got two jobs, that's what you just said, and that those two jobs.
Speaker 15: Are in support my kids.
Speaker 13: I mean, I can't support the church and my kids. Is the same term I can't vote. I mean I get when I can.
Speaker 4: Let me ask you something. What are you making on that other job?
Speaker 8: Are you serious?
Speaker 13: Are you really?
Speaker 15: Really?
Speaker 4: You? Really?
Speaker 8: I didn't know the church? God?
Speaker 4: Is this deep?
Speaker 13: What you're really asking me? How much I make? And my second job did I take to support my kids?
Speaker 8: Come on?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 13: Did this gotta be something?
Speaker 4: I'm gonna say this to you again. God may not be through with you, but we are. If you are gonna pay your tides, If you're not gonna come to work on a consistent basis, then what what do you benefit?
Speaker 9: The church?
Speaker 4: Is that?
Speaker 13: What the church is about?
Speaker 4: This? I'm gonna say this. I'm gonna say this to you. You let me tell you what the church is all.
Speaker 8: About the church is and you say we done with you again?
Speaker 13: One more time?
Speaker 15: I'm serious.
Speaker 4: No, I'm gonna tell you this. You're talking about is that what the church is about. Let me tell you what the church is. The church is a hospital for crippled souls. You understand it, That's what That's what the church is. But when when we have the souls that are coming in to be saved, we are doing our job. And guess what those people that are coming in, you know what they're doing. They're tithing. That's what they're doing. They're tithing. You, sister Takara, I'm sure your soul is crippled. You're not coming and you're not tithing. You may give us a little some something when you show up. If you show up. That am I right or wrong?
Speaker 13: M okay? Let me get what is straight. This is what you called me for in the middle of my work day to tell me that you're kicking me out the church because I don't give enough money to the church while I'm at my job that I can barely afford to pay my bills with that of fact, I.
Speaker 1: Don't even know who you are.
Speaker 5: I've never met you.
Speaker 13: In my life, and I don't even know what this church.
Speaker 1: You know? This church.
Speaker 13: I hate to say it, but if that's what the church is about, you had the nerve to call me.
Speaker 4: Okay, no, no, no, Now let me say something. Now you're being very Unchristian like, now is the car you're gonna watch it? Done in your language?
Speaker 13: Then this is not Christian?
Speaker 4: Like, well, well do you do? You know brother Dwane? Isn't that your brother?
Speaker 15: Okay?
Speaker 4: And my brother Dwyane is who told me to call you?
Speaker 11: Really my brother?
Speaker 13: So so what is just about?
Speaker 4: Huh?
Speaker 13: Whatever? I don't know. What is your name?
Speaker 4: My name is nephew Tommy from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. Your brother Dwane got me the prank phone. Call you.
Speaker 5: No more?
Speaker 13: Oh my gosh, yo, she's got to get meet by you for this job. I'm makeing lobby screaming my you're looking at me.
Speaker 4: Oh mysh, you are right.
Speaker 1: You tell me.
Speaker 4: What's up?
Speaker 8: No, no, no more?
Speaker 13: Oh my god, oh my god, my heart is racing.
Speaker 4: Tell me this the card? What is the baddest and I mean the baddest radio show in the land, Steve Harvey?
Speaker 2: And now you have it. That was for the church folk, right there, That was for the church folk right does not through with you?
Speaker 4: But we are.
Speaker 2: We just sick and had of you. And that's it with them. Yes, I watched something online yesterday. This lady was reading from the podium in church, uh huh, and was reading the twenty third songs. Hum let me tell you so. I was screaming, what we doing?
Speaker 9: This woman was in church reading the twenty third songs? All to play it on the radio. It's worth it. It's just so worth it.
Speaker 2: Pull it up. Let me see if I can find it.
Speaker 12: Pull it up, you find out. I'm gonna do this Syracuse. I'm on my way baby this weekend. The Nephew coming to town November tenth and eleventh at the Funny Bone, all right.
Speaker 2: Got a few tickets left.
Speaker 12: And then what's laying in the cut but junr bitch November seventeenth and eighteen.
Speaker 2: I'm proud to see it. All them shows is what sold out? They gone?
Speaker 12: Baby, Tommy T's ay I come, December eight nineteen, Oakland, California. I a man tell too short to blow the whistle because nephew coming to town. That is Tommy T's December eighth, ninth, and tenth. And then that place I have never been, Tacoma, Washington, December fifteen, sixteen to seventeen. Nate Jackson, Super Funny comedy club, Nate, tell them, baby, nephew, coming what you got on?
Speaker 9: Okay, I couldn't find it, but I will, but I did send y'all something else though that I found last night.
Speaker 4: A.
Speaker 2: Scream me. I couldn't watching this, I couldn't quit watch. I watched it probably thirty times. Oh this must be good. Yeah, all right, all right.
Speaker 10: All right, coming up next Strawberry Letter. The subject is she brings nothing to the table. We'll get into that right after this. You're listening Hard Morning Show. It is time now for today's Strawberry Letter. And if you need advice on relationships, works, sex, parenting, and more, please submit your Strawberry Letter to STEVEHARVEFM dot com and click submit Strawberry Letter. We could be reading your letter live on the air, just like we're going to read this one right here, right now.
Speaker 2: Bmuggle up, hold on type we got it before you. Here. It is Strawberry Letter.
Speaker 1: Thank you, nephew. Subject she brings nothing to the table.
Speaker 10: Stephen Shirley, I'm sixty eight years old and I'm still raising a forty three year old daughter. My wife and I let her move in with us when she got pregnant six years ago and we won't let her move out until she feels like she can handle herself and her child by herself. She has always been bad with money and she doesn't like to work. She's had at least ten jobs in the last ten years, and it is never her fault when she's let go.
Speaker 1: It's always someone else's fault.
Speaker 10: She's had a few affairs with her coworkers, and each one of them was either married or had a living girlfriend. I sat my daughter down years ago before she turned forty, and I told her that she was aging out of the quote kept woman age range.
Speaker 1: See, she didn't know that. My wife and I knew what she had been doing for years.
Speaker 10: She wasn't selling herself, but she was getting money in return for being arm candy.
Speaker 1: Or good in bed.
Speaker 10: I hate to say it, but she had a reputation when she was younger for only dating men with nice cars and lots of cash. I get it because that's how I met her mother. My wife didn't bring anything to the table, but she was beautiful and she had one of the best bodies I had ever seen.
Speaker 1: I almost went broke when I met her. Now that my daughter is older, I want.
Speaker 10: Her to realize that it's close to impossible that she will find a man her age that will spoil her. I might be wrong, but it seems like men nowadays want a woman that is bringing something to the table, so to speak. My wife and I have been married for almost forty five years, so we need some advice on how to convince our daughter to stop waiting for a rich king to take care of her. Should we let her go figure it out on her own? Well, you said it in this very last sentence. Let her go figure it out on her own. She's old enough to be doing just that. You guys got to stop enabling her.
Speaker 4: You have to.
Speaker 10: Your daughter has absolutely no incentive, no reason to stop doing what she's doing. Why because she knows that mom and dad will always come to her rescue and bail her out.
Speaker 1: Because that's what you guys have been doing. It's true. I mean, you've been proving that her whole life. Your forty three year old grown daughter has no idea what it.
Speaker 10: Takes to actually have to work and say, to pay for the things she wants, because you guys haven't allowed her to do that. I'm glad you set her down a few years ago and had a talk with her, but she still didn't listen. She's still doing the same things. And how crazy is it that you her father can say that she got her men and their money because she was good in bed. I think that's too much information to know.
Speaker 1: About your child.
Speaker 10: Tell her, you know, you'll help her, help her find some help with her kid, with your grandchild. But her free ride is over, and she's got to get a job and keep it so she can take care of herself and her daughter.
Speaker 9: Steve, this letter has a lot of statements in it that if you type the statements, if you type this letter to us or emailed it to us, you know you had to have read some of this. The subject is she brings nothing to the table. Okay, that right there alone. Let's just start with the subject. Okay, and now here we go. You're sixty eight years old and you're raising a forty three year old daughter.
Speaker 2: Let's pump the brakes right there. You're still raising a forty three year old person.
Speaker 9: Boy, girl, anybody you're still raising a forty three year old at forty three.
Speaker 2: You should be fully grown at this point.
Speaker 9: Oh, you'll still have a few lessons to learn, but with a child, you are fully grown. Once you have a child, you got to grow up right quick because it's on you period.
Speaker 2: So we just did. We got two statements.
Speaker 9: Then you let her move in with y'all when she got pregnant six years ago. And then you say you won't let her move out until we feel like she can handle herself and her child by herself. Wait a minute, she forty three? How she can't handle herself by herself?
Speaker 8: You know?
Speaker 9: Look, and she ain't got to because you all are enabling her. But now here's another crazy ass statement. See broh, when you type this letter to me, the statements that you were making, and they come often and quick. In this letter, you said she's always been bad with money. I know a lot of people still bad with money in they sixties. And she doesn't like to work. Wait, hold, women, holtal holdof I got you don't like to work.
Speaker 2: I understand that. I think everybody gets a little tired over that sometimes, even us.
Speaker 9: Even if you have a job that you enjoy, you still get tired of going to it sometimes, don't you.
Speaker 2: I got that. But the arching statement you're making is she don't like to work.
Speaker 9: Well, let me ask you what she do like? Do she like groceries? Does she like housing? Do she like transportation? Does she like clothing? Do she like restaurants? How about McDonald's fish sandwiches. I'm just trying to find something she like, because in order to acquire any.
Speaker 2: Of those things you ask us to get a check or else you don't get none of these dogs. So bruh, I deal with the rest of it when I come back. We only at the top of the letter. This is a horrible less.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hang on, Steve, hang on.
Speaker 10: Part two of your responses coming up at twenty three minutes to have to be our today's strawberry letter. Subject she brings nothing to the table. We'll get back into it right after this. You're listening hard Morning show. All right, come on, Steve, let's recap today's strawberry letter. The subject she brings nothing to the table.
Speaker 2: Okay, now quickly, we're gonna get through this because I gotta get to the nuts and bolts of this letter. This man is writing a letter with nothing but confusing statements in it, and statements where he already has the answer to h she brings nothing to the table.
Speaker 9: He's referring to his daughter. He's sixty eight years old. He's raising a forty three year old daughter. You should be done with that by now. My wife and I let her moved in when she got pregnant six years ago, and we won't let her move out until to we feel like she can handle herself and her.
Speaker 2: Child by herself.
Speaker 9: Okay, that's crazy that you can't handle yourself at forty three and now you done had this baby and you can't handle that either.
Speaker 2: What do she handle? Okay?
Speaker 9: She's always been bad with money and she don't like to work. Okay, that's crazy too, because most of the stuff that you like requires that you work.
Speaker 2: Groceries, housing, cars.
Speaker 9: Restaurants, chicken, dressing up, shopping, you know this little stuff like that. I like chicken, so probably need to have a job so I can buy something, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Just stuff like that.
Speaker 9: She's had at least ten jobs in the last ten years, and she's never worked out with anybody because all her coworkers she blame it on them, and she's either all and she's had men in her life, but they've always been her coworkers and they was either married or had a.
Speaker 2: Living in girlfriend.
Speaker 9: So this man since his daughter down before she turned forty and told her she was aging out of the kept woman age range. See, she didn't know that. My wife and I knew that she had been doing this for years and she wasn't selling herself, but she was getting money in return for being arm candy or good in bad.
Speaker 15: Sir.
Speaker 9: I know what you try not to say because it's your child, so I ain't I got you. But dog, we know what's happening now that she was she's been, you know, using her goods and wares to get through life. You've warned her that she's aging out, and then you said you hate to say it, but she had a reputation when she was younger.
Speaker 2: Okay, dog, Look man, you're writing a lot of obvious stuff in this letter. We don't have to go today. You know what the deal is.
Speaker 9: And she was only dating men with nice cars and lots of cash. Now here's the kicker for the whole letter. I get it because that's how I met her mother. This is the whole kicker in this letter. My wife didn't bring anything to the table. The title of your letter is she brings nothing to the table. You say that's how you met her mother because her mama didn't bring nothing to the table. But she was beautiful and had one of the best bodies I've ever seen, almost when broke when I met her. And now that my daughter is older, I want her to realize that it's close to impossible that she would find a man her age that would spoil them. You know what to matter in this whole letter right here, what example has her mother been? See this is the part you didn't write in the letter, sixty eight year old dude, Your daughter watched her mama. Your daughter then read between the line. Your daughter know that's how you got your wife. She know that because your wife didn't bring nothing to the table. So I'm assuming your daughter's a lot like your wife. I'm assuming she's beautiful and she got a banging body. I mean, that's how you get to sleep with people whom nice cars and stuff like that. That's all you need.
Speaker 2: And I think she's just duplicated what she's seen her mother do for years. Not that your wife is sleeping around. That's not what I'm saying, But she did. She's very aware kids are not stupid. She probably looking at her mama, go my mama, don't do nothing.
Speaker 12: Now.
Speaker 9: She probably looking at that, And I'm just saying, seemed to me like, and I think she's just duplicated your wife's behavior. So this is really y'all's fault. Y'all raised her to be this way. Your mama has probably her wife, your wife, her mother has probably encouraged her to use her looks and beauty and body to get what she wanted.
Speaker 2: Like, well, okay, Steve Harvey, I think that'sne softy, But.
Speaker 9: It seems nowadays that me and want a woman that brings something to the table, so to speak. My wife and I have been married for almost forty five years, so we need some advice on how to convince our daughter to stop waiting for a rich king to come take her. Should we let her go figure it out on her own? She should have figured it out by now. If ain't no rich king came and took you by now, what you waiting on? You're not going to be anything until you take care of yourself. The best way to attract a high value man is to be a high value woman.
Speaker 2: That's the best way to get it done. It's the only way.
Speaker 9: And see me and are the only ones who would take a woman from nothing and give her everything. You will never find a rich woman hardly ever. Go get a nothing man and try to turn him into something that never works. And you can ask any of them that's tried. You can date your background dancer if you want to. But he was the dancer for the reason a background.
Speaker 2: He wouldn't even leader.
Speaker 10: Comment on Today's Strawberry Letter at Instagram, at Steve Harve FM, and check out the Strawberry Letter podcast on the free iHeartRadio app. Coming up next, it is Sports Talk with Junior. Right after this you're listening Harvey Morning Show. It is time now for Junior and Sports Talk.
Speaker 4: Junior.
Speaker 8: What you got.
Speaker 7: I don't know what they doing. Shirt, I don't know, Uncle, I don't know Tommy.
Speaker 11: But this end season tournament that the NBA has makes no sense. I don't understand nothing doing. They got an end season tournament in the season right now. It's going on right in the season. It's a tournament going on right now, and they going to December ninth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Corlin, I don't want to compete with ice Q.
Speaker 11: I don't know what they're doing, but they trying to like they want to say, like NFL college football and basketball is going to so We're gonna have a tournament. Y'all can watch us now. They got they got all thirty teams in it. They got six groups, five teams in it. But then they play two games away on a different court. Then they got two games at home and on the road they get knocked out.
Speaker 7: It's a mess.
Speaker 2: I have no idea.
Speaker 11: But the championship is in Vegas at T Mobile Arena. I can't figure none of this out. I've been watching, but I do know this. Every every player that win the championship, every player gets half a million.
Speaker 7: Now, that's why I need to be on the team. That's what I'm called. This is all I'm trying to get to. I need to be on lease. I like to you know, Golden State Warriors. Still everybody and.
Speaker 2: I don't even know what.
Speaker 9: I've never I've never heard it is. Yeah, I don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 7: It's just a tournament, and nobody understand. Why would y'all do that.
Speaker 2: Just play the season a tournament in the middle of the season.
Speaker 7: That's what they're doing right now.
Speaker 5: Just play.
Speaker 1: Is it money?
Speaker 2: Trying to money?
Speaker 7: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 11: To give each player half a million. Whoever wins the tournament. But listen, what is half of me you're gonna do? If I'm already getting forty?
Speaker 7: So I got forty and half of me and half.
Speaker 1: You know, if I'm a million, half a million, if.
Speaker 7: I'm a rookie, I really can't use that. But that rookie old have you seen him from San Antonio?
Speaker 11: Who oh victor oh man seven forward and everything inside outside handles?
Speaker 7: He is nice.
Speaker 11: On You're gonna have to see him. I know you can't see it right now, but if you catch a game seven four, he nice? Yeah, tell him, you got to see him.
Speaker 2: He is nice.
Speaker 11: But this tournament don't make no sense. So I'm gonna try to see what else I can find out about this turn. But it don't make no sense right now. But it's end the season right now, it's going on.
Speaker 2: Everybody half of me on the winning team, on the.
Speaker 11: Winning team, and they're gonna play the championship game in Vegas. So whatever happens, it happens. So I don't know, but I do want to play for Golden State.
Speaker 2: I do want to do that.
Speaker 7: I don't have to your boy, Yeah, just y'all listening to Golden State.
Speaker 2: Listen you.
Speaker 11: I ain't got to play. I just want to clap, wave my towel, put my threes up. Y'all want to support, That's.
Speaker 2: All I want to do.
Speaker 7: So you huddle up during the time I huddle up, you know, you know, pat them on the back, Get you some water, and.
Speaker 1: Sit back down. All right, and your thank you warriors on three three Warriors.
Speaker 10: Coming up at the top of the hour. A woman wants to have a threesome, but her boyfriend does not. We'll talk about that right after this.
Speaker 1: You're listening morning show, all right. See this is from Plashett and Girl Eager.
Speaker 10: If Plaicette says, a friend of mine likes to watch my boyfriend and I have sex. It's like a fetish of hers, so we let her do it. If she's not at my apartment, we allow her to FaceTime with us. I've asked her to join us, but my boyfriend said he doesn't want a threesome. My friend said she heard that my boyfriend has threesomes before with a girl she knows, with some girls she knows. Why would he do a threesome with others but not with me?
Speaker 2: It ain't you, babe? Come on this iss your friend he ain't friend, that's right, that's all it is. He don't like your friend. She messy. He don't like her. Yeah, he might have done some threesomes before and all this y'all taping and feeling. He don't want her in the feel. He don't want no evidence. He was with us. That's all this is. I'll tell you that right now.
Speaker 1: But it's okay for her to watch. Just he doesn't want to do her.
Speaker 2: Yes, now, there's something she done said why she was sitting over here, something she said that turned him off. That's all he got. I don't even see what you're hollering for right there.
Speaker 9: She just said a couple of things like had to hissed him off. Yeah, well, he ain't doing all that to me.
Speaker 1: Let me get it all right, let me it's the friend more more.
Speaker 2: Damn, come on, bring it.
Speaker 1: What you what you're doing?
Speaker 2: He done heard the little comments she'd have made?
Speaker 1: Uh huh, All right, well, I think we have time for one more.
Speaker 10: This one's from Veronica in Southfield, who says, my husband used to box and he does it now to stay in shape. He has a habit of throwing fake punches in the air around me and the other day, one of his punch is landed on my cheek. It didn't hurt at all, but it looks terrible. My dad thinks I'm covering up abuse. So I asked my husband to tell my dad it wasn't intentional to calm his nerves. My husband says, he doesn't care what my dad thinks of him. Is this the wrong attitude to take when it comes to my dad.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that's the wrong attitude. He don't care what your daddy think. You told him it was an accident. Your father ain't believe in that. See, he don't care because he old form a box and tell boy, I don't give it damn what your daddy think. Well hold up, though, man, See you don't know how daddy over there really feels. Daddy could be thinking about doing something to you.
Speaker 15: Yep.
Speaker 9: Now he already know you was a fighter and he can't whip you. So Daddy gonna come up behind with a two by four. He gonna old you know, since we bruising up people, he ain't gonna take you bruising his baby. I'm just gonna tell you that now. Yeah, I'm just gonna tell you that. So if I was you mister boxer, I take gas over there and tell this old man something, because this old man go for disrespecting him in a minute. And then once you mess with them, old man man, they they have different measures, they different different just telling your damn what your daddy feel.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, but you don't. But you don't know what that old man thinking about his daughter and you over there, and he might and then you ain't saying nothing.
Speaker 9: Old man might do something to your dog. I wish you would, okay, because I'm gonna do something to you. I'm just telling you that you don't come over here with an explanation. I'm gonna assume you did what I.
Speaker 2: Told you not to do. Everybody ain't boxing. It's gonna go different. Yeah you were doing something else to you, yeah you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you hit your wife. Yeah, but that deserves an explanation.
Speaker 9: And when I come to you, we're not fit to do. None of the Canterbury rules is fitting their plate. I'm gonna bite you in your damn thoat now, okay, dang no, I'm no.
Speaker 2: No we fighting. Once we're fighting, I use everything that's available to me, and fighting this ain't finna be fair. I'm gonna tell you fit to be fat. I'm gonna be in your baby back far asy go.
Speaker 10: Coming up in twenty minutes after the hour, we'll have more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 2: Right after this, I blow the salt and pelp in your eyes. That's gonna be your ass.
Speaker 1: You're listening Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 10: All right, you guys, you know Thanksgiving is almost here and it is time to get everything you need for the holidays, from a turkey roaster to pie plates or comfy throws to keep you warm on movie night. The cooler tempts also mean it's time to fresh up your wardrobe for the winter, and Macy's is the ideal place to do it all housewares, coatzy sweaters, winter coats, boots, hats, and everything else. Macy's Junior. You know how much you love Macy's. Macy's has personal stylists. Yeah, that assists your in store or in the comfort of your own home. So all you have to do is go to Macy's dot com, slash own your style and get everything you need for the season. Macy's also offers door dash delivery and curbside pick up. Again, go to Macy's dot com slash own your style.
Speaker 1: All right, that's all you have to do. Nice. I'm read Yeah forgiving stuff that's so convenient that they have very much.
Speaker 4: Curb side.
Speaker 1: I love love it, love them. See it's your favorite story, JR.
Speaker 2: Bring me a walm up. They can do that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, every devil doordas.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 9: I want to thank God for the Macy's Day parade. I can't tell you the joy I used to feel on Thanksgiving morning. Thank you Macy's, Thank you.
Speaker 4: Nic.
Speaker 1: It's a huge parade. Those floats unbelievable, that tradition. All right, guys, coming up with thirty three minutes after the hour, we'll play around it. Would you rather? Right after this?
Speaker 10: You're listening hard morning show and it's time now for a round of would you rather? Would you rather see a Broadway musical? Or would you rather go to a little baby concert?
Speaker 2: A wrap con go to a little baby concert?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 5: Broad Way?
Speaker 2: I'd rather go to a little baby.
Speaker 1: Okay, a little baby Tommy's going to Broadway? Where you going?
Speaker 4: You know? I'm a.
Speaker 12: Y'all can put some spect on the arts? Man, y'all gonna stop that now? What y'all can go to a mule y'all can go sit and watching musical.
Speaker 2: No, I can't. I'd have done it. I've gone to three of them.
Speaker 9: On the cruise ship. I wanted to kill myself. I was sitting across the aisle from this Bigger Time.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 9: He had his shirt unbuttoned down to his stomach, big dude, and had these gold nuggets around his neck.
Speaker 2: He was just looking upside my head.
Speaker 9: So I went up and went to the bathroom before the break came, and standing outside. He came outside. He said, hey, man, what the He came outside and he wo, what the hell took you so long? He said, I was sitting there. I said, I'm gonna just watch the black guy. There's no way he's gonna sit through this. And I'm leaving when he leaves. I told my wife. When the black guy moves, I'm moving. He was a Brooklyn here, a rough dude. I said, yeah, man, I had to get up out of it. That was Annie Oakley. I saw that on the ship. Then the other one I saw was West Side Story. I was so mad at that because they was fitting the fight. And then they broke out Saints and then I went to see wind.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I was so confused sitting there looking at the music, but you saw non musical? Which was which was fences?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I know it ain't nothing with brow.
Speaker 1: Cold, Okay, it's the musical music, all right?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 10: Would you rather order everything online? Or would you rather go to the mall and buy your own things?
Speaker 2: I'm scared to the mall.
Speaker 1: You go to the mall, Steve, you still do that?
Speaker 2: I say, I'd rather go to the mall online. I got to see what I'm bout.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 9: The only thing I bound online that you wear like fishing clothes. Uh huh, the stuff I wear in my ranch.
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 10: Would you rather get your ex a Christmas gift? Or would you rather take a two week trip to the moon.
Speaker 7: Floating?
Speaker 2: I don't even like out of space, but I'm going up there see what's going on.
Speaker 1: I would rather go off the planet.
Speaker 2: Past eight aliens on the way up there. I'd rather get a root canal that I don't need. You take a tooth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, today's round of would you rather?
Speaker 10: We'll be back sorry to close out the show in forty nine minutes after with the one and only Steve Harvey.
Speaker 1: Right after this, you're listening Morning show all right here.
Speaker 10: We are our last break of the day on this Wednesday. It's been a good day. It's been a good day to.
Speaker 5: Day.
Speaker 3: Let's do it.
Speaker 1: And yeah, and we got to say that.
Speaker 10: Veterans Day is this Saturday, November eleventh, and the Crazy Horse three in Las Vegas. Check this out, guys, has a special treat for all of those who served in the Armed forces. They are offering one complimentary lap dance to veterans between noon and six pm this Saturday. All right, so if you're a veteran, go get your last dance. Yeah, it's at the Crazy Horse three in Vegas. It's been named the best bachelor party stop and the best gentleman's club in Vegas.
Speaker 13: Uh, let.
Speaker 2: Over the other.
Speaker 1: It's called the Crazy Horse three. It's in Las Vegas.
Speaker 10: And yeah, if you served in the Armed Forces, you get a complimentary lap dance this Saturday, Veterans Day, between noon and six pm.
Speaker 16: I think I should go down there and support them, support the veterans, to support so well, my husband's a veteran, he said, My.
Speaker 2: Husband was a veteran. He's not.
Speaker 9: Hey, hey, call me fly out to Vegas. You ain't earning at the club. I'm going out there and be on it.
Speaker 1: At the Crazy Horse three.
Speaker 2: Uh uh, the commemorative day for veterans. Where is it a sitting?
Speaker 4: Where is it?
Speaker 2: It's crazy?
Speaker 9: Excuse me at crazy at the at the Grace Academy. That's crazy, it's crazy.
Speaker 2: What did you say that? Crazy? Excuse me?
Speaker 5: Where are we going?
Speaker 2: You just say the Veterans building? No, crazy, crazy, go down Craig Crazy something like Craig Building building and pray on it. I'm gonna figure out when I get there. So what are they commending you off for being veterans here? But what do you what are you gonna get? Oh, it's just gonna get a commemoration like kind of like a plaque.
Speaker 1: Kind of like what all the way in Vegas to go get a plant?
Speaker 2: Yes, Like it'd be like a kind of like a you know, a little thing you can like, you know, something to remember the day by, you know.
Speaker 1: Like a like they can't mail that to you. They can't mail that.
Speaker 2: No, she can't up. No, it's in person. The ladies, you know, you know it's like the lady, Yeah, the lady that invited us. You can't mail this. That can't go in the mail because this.
Speaker 1: The president of Crazy Horse three.
Speaker 4: What you.
Speaker 2: Just oh, no, no, no, I'm going. I'm going.
Speaker 9: It's one of the first times, you know, being a veterans, they're gonna do something nice for us. Why would I miss that?
Speaker 1: You know, because you can't make it such short notice too. I mean, today's Wednesday.
Speaker 2: You're trying to go to say, Yeah, I bet that sady.
Speaker 1: If you can't fly now.
Speaker 2: Now I'm there.
Speaker 9: Yeah, even if I get that late, that'll be good to Yeah, it's just gonna be a great day.
Speaker 3: We'll go with you because you know, when you honor veterans, it's families, it's you know.
Speaker 9: You know this year they said no that because they don't you asked. Yeah, they don't have enough seats at the building. It's not for families, just for the veterans themselves. And there's no plus one on this.
Speaker 1: But you're being honored and your family can't watch this happen.
Speaker 2: You know, we'll get they have something for you, you know, but you.
Speaker 1: Should call down there because maybe they'll make an exception.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they don't take phone calls at this place. They don't have.
Speaker 9: I never heard the phone ring when I be in there. I ain't seen the desk of computer or nothing in that.
Speaker 7: I don't know where.
Speaker 5: No phone gonna be at it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, ain't no back office. Don't even worry about that. So who you're going with? Oh, just a bunch of other veterans. Yeah, okay, well you let him have that. See baby, it's gonna have.
Speaker 3: Something to do this weekend. We already have plans for you for Veterans Day. You can celebrate with your family and we'll.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry what happened.
Speaker 2: With your family? I'm pretty sure what.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's like there's special days. A lot of guys I know gonna be that. They're not gonna be here, So we'll do that. When next year that you talking about, we're gonna go dead on out here.
Speaker 1: You think they'll open up with prayer or.
Speaker 2: Something like that or now I don't believe it will because uh.
Speaker 3: Open up with them?
Speaker 1: Are they going to record it video?
Speaker 14: We can?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they'll probably have that. Yeah, I'll do all that for you too. All right. Hey, look, I have bought this ticket.
Speaker 1: Already airline now Vegas already.
Speaker 2: I bought an airline ticket and have a room.
Speaker 5: Yeah, where are you staying?
Speaker 2: I'most stay at the belagio.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, you sure I can't go?
Speaker 9: Well, we don't have the money for you to go now, because after I bought the room and the airline ticket, I took out some gambling money.
Speaker 2: We broke. We ain't got.
Speaker 9: Congratulations to the veterans that's going out to the strip. Love to get the free lap. There's up the Crazy Horse. I high let y'all see y'all out there. Me and Junior and Timler will be out there. We're gonna broadcast live from the Crazy Horse. Steve Harvey Show Live, honoring veterans for serving our country.
Speaker 2: Thadis and them have a great day today. Talk to God. He absolutely loved to hear from.
Speaker 10: For all Steve Harvey contests, no purchase necessary, void were prohibited. Participants must be legal US residents at least eighteen years old, unless otherwise stated. For complete contest rules, visit Steve Harvey FM dot com. You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show