Speaker 1: Wake that ass up in the morning.
Speaker 2: The Breakfast Club Morning, Everybody's te j n V.
Speaker 3: Charlamagne, the God, Laura l.
Speaker 1: Roossa. We are the Breakfast Club. We got a special guest in the building.
Speaker 4: We got Marlowayan's gang Gang looking at like because I'm like, I don't see the Wayne's there. No, ain't he's gonna be on that when you've been saying that last time two years.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: Kevin Hart there showing the picture looking like this.
Speaker 2: Is what this wall supposed to be. I don't know why he's take us so long, but this is this is what he got you.
Speaker 1: They got me.
Speaker 4: It's look dog and a look dog animal. Not even a handsome picture of me. Ain't that something y'all made Kevin heart talk and y'all can't get a handsome picture of me. He has a grown ass face. Kevin looked in the face like he should be six five.
Speaker 2: In the face.
Speaker 5: Man, this is the one thing about you, Marlon. You're doing another comedy special.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 5: You want to run like Lil Wayne was with music, Gucci Man was with mixtapes.
Speaker 4: Man, I feel like you know how you know, I feel like I feel like I feel like nas and Buster I feel like, oh the second half. Now, this is when you really come into your own first thirty years you learning.
Speaker 1: Now it's like, oh, I'm executing. I don't have to rehearse.
Speaker 4: Special for two years to get to know the special. Wow, I ain't got to take that long to write it. I've written movies since I was seventeen years old, so writing is just something I do. So I know how to write a movie. I can remember a script. So when I'm writing stand up, I didn't even write it down no more. I just write it in my head and I put it away in the catalog inside my head like tapes, and I now, I just know and that I make it.
Speaker 1: Things happen.
Speaker 4: I go, this is what God wants me to do, and I do a special. So I'm doing my fourth special, Good Grief. Fourth Special Good Grief at the Apollo sold out two shows. Yeah, Mama, we did it. I think I was gonna two shows in Halem. Times is still rough in Harlem. Everywhere else the world is thriving.
Speaker 1: Halem.
Speaker 4: Gentrification stopped in hallm Like, ain't gonna work here, yo, do that ship out of a place.
Speaker 1: And we like regular coffee.
Speaker 4: We don't want those Starbucks so sold out two shows at Halem and then uh yeah, man, I'm in Nayak tonight and then after that, I'm gonna be where am I next week? Craig Oh, New Year's I'm gonna be in Atlanta. I got two shows at the Roxy Theater New Year's. Get your tickets. I'll have a brand I have a brand new set, so I'm gonna do the set up there, Apollo, I'm gonna retire this set. I don't keep doing it until the special comes out. I retire the set the night that I do it.
Speaker 1: Good Night. That's my good six months ago. With a new set, it's another new set. I'm a monster. So why is it called good Grief?
Speaker 4: Because it's about how I'm dealing with grief and what's good about grief and how you could it's either bad grief or good grief. I've lost fifty and people I love in the last three years, but I still I've been through it. I've been at rock bottom, I've been in darkness. I've been in dark times. People don't know what I've been feeling. They don't know the pain that I've been going through and what's happening in my life because I always find my smiles.
Speaker 1: But when you lose fifty seven people.
Speaker 4: That you love, fifty seven, damn fifty seven.
Speaker 1: And I'm not talking about like you know, people you knew, like.
Speaker 4: I'm talking about people I love, like John Witherspoon, my mom, my dad, and I take the grief and I go, Okay, God got me here for a reason.
Speaker 1: And so I make people smile with the things that I'm hurting with and then I heal.
Speaker 4: And I want people to know that you can heal too. Find it funny, find it. I like the fact that y'all laugh about your situation you're supposed to because without that, man, it's hard to just be in it. When you get laughs, it make you come out of your own funk. And I've learned that the audience is there.
Speaker 1: They're my therapist. I've been staying on the stage.
Speaker 4: Last three years because every time they laugh, I feel like I'm getting oxygen. It lets me know that I'm alive. People, it's okay to laugh and everything's gonna be okay. And so it's called good grief and it's dope. So it's dedication to my mom and dad.
Speaker 2: I would say it's intentional to do it in Hall.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my mom and dad is born and raised in Harlem.
Speaker 4: My mother actually performed at the Apollo with a sister's amateur Night and they won with the Green Sisters, they won two times in a row. So I wanted to return to the most famous stage, to the greatest city that raised the two greatest people I know, and do my best show and dedicated to them in their memory.
Speaker 6: How's preparation for this show going to be different with all of that? You know what I mean?
Speaker 4: No, it's the same. Everything's the same when you do your reps, everything's same. I'm not tripping. I'm not putting too much on it. I know I'm gonna be a little bit more emotional when it's done. You know, I'm gonna feel like Michael Jordan when he had that when he pop passed and he was holding that trophy and crying on the floor.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna feel like that because there's a vict three.
Speaker 4: And honoring your parents and I had them with me for so long and being able to talk about them every day on stage was great, but also hard. So retiring that is also retiring some of the memory of them, and it's gonna be emotional night, and I have a lot of family in the house. But this set, the set is crazy. I was funny, it got heart, I got it's dark.
Speaker 1: It's special.
Speaker 4: If it was whack, I would tell y'all if I feel like it was garbage, if I ever feel like it's garbage.
Speaker 1: But then again, as artists, we never think it's garbage.
Speaker 6: I want to say, you're still go on a stage. If you thought it was.
Speaker 4: Garbage, I wouldn't put it out. I wouldn't do it special. I'm not rushing to do it special for what I'm only doing. I'm doing specials when it's special, and I'm doing special because I'm not gonna sit on material for five years doing the same set. When I go to your city, I want you to know, yo, he got a brand new set. Every time I go to your city, which is once a year, he got a brand new set. That's the kind of artists I want to be. I want to drop album after album after album, like you said, like Lil Wayne, like it's an album. That's what the comedy show. It's an album. So I'm dropping albums and I want people to see my progression from wokush so you know what it is.
Speaker 1: To God loves me to good grief. Every year you're.
Speaker 4: Want to see my progression as an artist. And then one day you were like, yo, where did he come from? I've been here, y'all just discovered me.
Speaker 3: I was gonna ask, is there any pressure? Because since it is so close, he heard about your family. You got family members coming, and I'm sure the closest people that will teach you the most is your family members.
Speaker 1: You know. No, I think my brothers trust that I do the work right.
Speaker 4: It was one thing when they were older and when I was when they were when I when I was younger, and they were trying to protect me and they know you do you know what you're stepping into.
Speaker 1: But I think after God loves me.
Speaker 4: The last special about the slap about you know, Chris Rock and Jada and Will. After they saw that, that was the first time in thirty years that my brothers was like Damon said to Keene, he said, Yo, I saw Marlins stand up. He said, what you think? He said, it was brilliant that little ugly nigga is on or something. He said, why because I've never seen it done. I never seen somebody take one little stupid topic and do a whole arrow about it. But it wasn't about them. It was about him and Keen and Sony. So okay, let me see then Keen and Sodny goes, that's all your special Damon was right, it was brilliant.
Speaker 1: I'm proud of you. You changed the game.
Speaker 4: And from there that gave me a level of confidence like, Okay, now I know not their process, so then you discover your own process. You come into your own. I wanted to break the mold so that I found what is Marlin. I have my own identity as far as what I'm doing in terms of specials and what my skill set is.
Speaker 1: I don't look at the next man. I don't want to do.
Speaker 4: What anybody's doing, with none of my peers or people before me. I just want to do the best Marlin that I can, and Marlin at so many different levels because I'm an actor, I'm a writer, I'm a producer. I do drama, I do comedy, I do characters. So I just I just be Marling and I feel like these are my best years. People have been watching me for thirty years. It's hard to see somebody grow when they're in your house every days when they go away and you yo, you shot up.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: The weird part for me is they people been watching me grow for thirty years, and now I'm finally at that place where I feel like I'm that dude.
Speaker 2: I'm shocked that you ain't milking it.
Speaker 5: And what I mean by that is like, you know you got the special Good Grief.
Speaker 2: You could tour that for two years.
Speaker 5: You could have tought any of these specials for two years, got paid like I'm up again, then did the special.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but does that make me a great artist or does it make me a better artist and a better writer? If I let material be disposable and create from what's new. I can't hold on. You can't hoard material, you can't hoard life. Life brings you so much drama. Ever every day I can't. I only got that much storage space. So I want to hurry up and talk about this because I got so many other things to talk about. There's so many I got a great special about my brothers that I want to do.
Speaker 1: I got a call ugly Baby. I got my I know my next three special. I got a special. It's called ugly Baby.
Speaker 6: You can't just get over it like we got.
Speaker 1: Was an ugly ass baby.
Speaker 4: That's been my production company is Ugly Baby Production, because I was an ugly ass baby.
Speaker 1: Sean was a pretty baby. I was ugly for Sean.
Speaker 4: Me and Sean used to have a two bang of stroller and when they see Sean, they'd be like, Oh, that baby's so beautiful.
Speaker 1: I want one, and then I would move and go, oh my god, I want that. I think it's the after birth wearing oscsh I was. I was ugly baby.
Speaker 4: So I talk about me being the youngest of all my brothers in the journey of being the young Prince of Kings, and it's a beautiful hour and a dedication in the roads and toast of my brothers. I'm gonna do that one after see I go, what's my story? And then I'm a do that one. That's after I do my next one, which is gonna be either probably called Skittles or Rainbow Child, And it's about what Yes, wait.
Speaker 6: Can before you go to how long were you ugly for?
Speaker 1: How long were you ugly? For the ugly baby? You can't rinse all the ugly off, you know, I got most of it away.
Speaker 6: You know, like it's like middle school not ugly, A.
Speaker 4: Weird stage in middle school when your teeth get big and looking like a rabbit in your arms.
Speaker 6: Baby ugly at the first lockers, as ugly as a baby.
Speaker 4: Then I got cute at like six, I was a bad little six year olds, Like I was so pretty.
Speaker 1: A six year old.
Speaker 4: I'm surprised somebody, somebody, I swear I was, you know what I mean? Like like one time I was watching Oprah and I was watching Tyler, and Tyler was talking about documentary, his documentary.
Speaker 2: That's coming out.
Speaker 5: What he does is he talks about these dark things in his life and then shows.
Speaker 2: How he did it. In my dal movie brilliant. When people see the dock, they're gonna get it.
Speaker 1: They like, Oh, that's what.
Speaker 4: I do it stand up, I take the worst things. I used to go, what's funny about pop culture? What's funny about race?
Speaker 1: What's funny?
Speaker 4: That's that was wolkish. That was the first time I'm telling the joke. I'm learning to tell jokes. And then and you know what it is, I was like, I'm gonna tell some jokes, but I'm gonna tell some truth. And I talked about me getting caught cheating on a boat because that happened and it messed my family up. So I was like, what's funny about that? And so that show grew into that, and then the third one was like the Slap. That wasn't about Chris will and Jenda. That was about my journey knowing all of them and all the painful things that I went through in that situation, and that God really is always an individual experience for you. Whatever happens in the world is really happening for you as an individual.
Speaker 3: You never wanted to go back to the Slap now that she wrote the book, because I'm shure the material I could.
Speaker 1: Do four more hours on it after that tour she did. But here's the thing.
Speaker 2: Book was amazing. Though she talked about your brother and the book.
Speaker 1: Lot, Keenan was done.
Speaker 4: My family has been nothing but love and positivity. And Keenan used to always tell her how great Sheeese could be. And Keenan had sit down with j Lo. Why do you think we are doing what we do because Keenan putting our head, this is what you can do if you work toward it. Deniable force of nature.
Speaker 1: He did.
Speaker 4: Keenan's that dude, and Jada is a friend, and Will is a friend, and Jada's more of my friend than Will.
Speaker 1: But I feel like.
Speaker 4: This, everybody mind your business, everybody always, and everybody business like yo. Social media has allowed people to creep into your business. That's not your fucking business. My life ain't your business, you know what I mean? Like, it's really not. I get my jokes is your business. What I let you see is my business. But that's their marriage. Whatever they choose for their marriage and whatever they want to share, great, but it's not for us to watch their life like TV.
Speaker 1: This is people's lives.
Speaker 4: So I'm more and I think I did something right when I did my special because I didn't get no calls from Will, I didn't get no calls from Jada, I didn't get no calls.
Speaker 1: From Chris, and Jada just did this tour. I didn't hear she had nothing.
Speaker 4: No why because Jada knows I love her. Jada knows I came from love. But she also know that nigga crazy Molin.
Speaker 1: Just he off. He just gonna say what he gonna say.
Speaker 4: But it's always with love, So it's not about I wasn't being hateful, angry or bitter I was just telling funny.
Speaker 2: Truths ugly babies might be off you to do because the brothers got to be there.
Speaker 1: Right, So I'm so all them niggas.
Speaker 5: They're not pressure them actually sitting there watching you.
Speaker 1: No, they ain't gonna be there.
Speaker 4: I hope we do a tour together and I get to do my set with about them with them there. So I mean, they they know I love them, and when I do it, they gonna they know it's love. It's gonna be truth, It's gonna be funny, but it's gonna be love. And then Skittles or Rainbow Child is about my my daughter, a daughter that transition into a son. My daughter my is now Kai and so yeah, and so I talk about the transition, not her transit, his their transition, but my transition as a parent, going from ignorance and denial to complete, unconditional, loving acceptance. And I think there's a lot of parents out there that need to have that message, and I know I'm dealing with it. It was a very painful situation for me, but man, it's one of the best funniest hours I probably could ever imagine.
Speaker 3: I can't see that child come up to you and ask you because you joke too much. So I can see a child say, Dad, I'm thinking of transitioning, and I can just see you take nothing serious.
Speaker 1: I always joke. They know. I told my daughter and I said, nigga, you transition into your brother.
Speaker 4: You look just like him. I can't tell this like I swear to God twenty three and twenty one. But they're brilliant, don't change, brilliant, most well read, the smartest wigs, smartest hands down.
Speaker 1: This this.
Speaker 4: My dude, my nigga. I'm still working on the program.
Speaker 6: Change.
Speaker 1: They let mean, you know, they know, they know I love it. They see me try and they're like, I'm happy.
Speaker 4: But I got to respect their wishes right, and and and and that takes as a parent.
Speaker 1: I just want my kids to be free.
Speaker 4: I want them to be free in spirit, free and thought, free to be themselves. The more you know yourself, the more you can govern yourself, the more you live your truth, the happier your existence. So if they can't get that in the household with their father and their mother, how the fuck do I send them out into the world to.
Speaker 1: With that kind of confidence.
Speaker 4: And I'm just so proud of them for being them, but that don't mean that they ain't got jokes. I did this, I did the set in front of I was at I went this thing for William Marris and it was all these world leaders.
Speaker 1: It was like people like it was.
Speaker 4: Part of the government, people that are five star generals, and it was like the c I A there.
Speaker 1: There was people.
Speaker 4: There like if I bomb Nigga, I would have been dead. They would have killed me, you would have found my body, they would have poisoned me. There it was that big of a crowd and I felt like, I want to do this set right here because it's.
Speaker 1: Important to me.
Speaker 4: What's important to me comedy, what's important to me my children, what do I love? And what's important is change? And so all you world leaders is Kevin this summit. I want you to think about these people and this synapse and how to be inclusive of this next generation because I see a lot of gray hair here, but these kids that were dealing with they're different and we can't have our old ways and expect to do new things.
Speaker 1: So please embrace the new.
Speaker 7: When you first said that, the first thing I thought of was like, oh my god, you say the wrong thing. And it's like whoo, what's gonna happen next? But thinking about it the way you just put it, we need, like, we need comedians to be able to do that type of thing, absolutely because laughter kind of opens up conversations. But people, you know, people a little scared because I just got scared for you when you told when you just said it, like I wasn't even there watching it, but literally listening to you. I'm like, people will take things, they will twist things, they will misinterpret things, and you got world leaders in the room and all that stuff. But how do you think comedy gets back to that?
Speaker 1: I think it takes people like me.
Speaker 6: It is not bad. People are still like.
Speaker 4: Chappelle, people like you know, Chris, you know, people that don't give a fuck. I don't give a fuck. I said it, I meant it. If you cancel me, good. I didn't want your answer my show anyway, because real ones don't cancel you. The people and you say it, the people that love you, they come into your show and they bringing a friend. So discancel culture started when social media started, right, social media is not real people. These are bots from other countries sitting behind computers taking away our first right as Americans.
Speaker 1: Which is freedom of speech.
Speaker 4: They're attacking us, and we're so stupid that we pick up on it, and the media picks up on it, and then they make this a story. And then now the corporations get scared, and the people that the sponsors get scared, and then they want to take away your.
Speaker 1: Job, my job.
Speaker 4: They want to take away our job because they want to take away our mouthpiece, because they want to kill our freedom of speech.
Speaker 1: And we are all stupid sheep.
Speaker 4: That are following this damn thing. And I'm just like, yo, fuck that. I'm gonna say what I gotta say because I know I'm saying it with love. I miss the seventies when you could just say I miss I like mild racism, I do.
Speaker 1: I love when the.
Speaker 4: Puerto Rican talks a bad about the Dominican. It makes my dad. I like what they call them souio. Yes, because they are.
Speaker 5: Feel like the world was a place to me when everybody was more free with their speech, the world like a better place.
Speaker 2: Yes, I think everybody bullshit each other.
Speaker 1: Now I agree everybody scared.
Speaker 4: I say, take it back to the block, man, and uh, let's get back to laughing.
Speaker 1: And I have a bit in my set that I'm gonna do. It's dark. I have some dark.
Speaker 4: Jokes, like, but it's okay because I feel like if i'd say one day, a dark joke is gonna save your life because you're gonna be in a bad place in your life and the only way to get.
Speaker 1: Out of it is to look at it.
Speaker 4: And find humor and laugh your way out of it. Because depression is real, you know. And like I look at the like when like will slap Chris, I got scared because I seen somebody snap. I mental illness. You put the world on you. Check on your strong friends, check on your strong friends. That was a snap moment.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh, he ain't laughed in a while.
Speaker 4: Right, right, so we should be concerned. And instead of frying people, it's like, hey, dude, are you good? Like we don't. People go through things and we put so much on us, but you don't know how I'm feeling inside, you know what I mean? And sometimes like you joking with him, yo, you'd be like not now.
Speaker 1: But PARTY was like, yeah, that's good. I need that. I need that.
Speaker 2: That's the problem.
Speaker 1: He ain't gonna have him a scandal. He's doing so awesome. I had a million. Nah, I need you to do something dark. I need something dark. Come on, now, you and these white collar crimes, I need some dark ship. Come on. Your name is Charlamagne. Shoot somebody.
Speaker 5: Now, what about when you got into the situation that United Airlines were damn niggas.
Speaker 6: He said, you like a little bit of my racism.
Speaker 4: But it was But see that was targeting, right if I'm a first class customer. I went on the plane. I was minding my business. I had a hat on, so he didn't know it was me. You know, I had I was mining my business. I had my three bags. One was empty, because just in case I get an asshole like him that goes, you gotta put that bag with that bag, or I use that bag to take my clothes when I'm going from show to the hotel. So he's like, he had three bags. He's like, you can't come on here with three bags. I said, listen, I'm first class. I don't care what class you're in. You can't come on with those three bags. I said, okay, cooch. He goes, you're gonna have to ego, You're gonna have to condense those So I took the bag. I complied. It's all on video. I complied, I said, cool, I said, and then he looks at the bag, goes. I said, now it's two bags. He goes, yeah, well, now that bag looks a little big. We're gonna have to check that. I looked at this, nigga, I said. I looked at my ticket.
Speaker 1: I said, see, now, you just fucking with me. I grabbed my ticket and I walked on the plane. He tried to jump on my back.
Speaker 4: I just went like this and he fell off to the ground, looking silly and goofy, and I went on the plane, try to jump on your back, jump my back, and I just was like whatever, and I didn't push nothing. He tried to say I assaulted him, and the cops was like yeah. They was like, this is not, sir. For your clearly, this is not assault. We watched the video, but they went and they got me off the plane. I didn't make no funk, no nothing. Can I talk to you, sir, sir, I complied. I talked to them and they was like, you know, he wants to press the charge, and I'm like, how does he get to press charges on me when I didn't do anything. He was messing with me and I was being harassed and so I didn't like it. And so what I did was I used my mouthpiece. I used my social media to be like, yo, this is unfair. And they watched the footage and then the Denver City District Attorney they saw it and they was like, yeah, this is nonsense.
Speaker 1: They dismissed the case.
Speaker 4: United owes me some compensation because they're human resources called me up and try to defend their policy. Well, you know you can't have three bags, bitch. I didn't have three bags. I condensed it to two. You can't, I said, when what happened with the customer is always right? I said, y'all treating me like I did something bad and I have not gotten conversation, and I'm like, yo, I got white on them.
Speaker 1: I was like, I'm gonna, I'm gonna write a letter to the CEL That's what I'm gonna. I'm gonna. I'm gonna DN the CeAl, dear mister United Airline.
Speaker 6: But even they realized who you.
Speaker 1: He didn't DM me back, but you know it's cool.
Speaker 7: They still didn't like, like, what do you so I know that in the filing that you recently followed you talked about like there's there's arrows pointed to all the white people that were able to get on the plane before you were able to write with three bags exactly right, and your filing.
Speaker 6: What are you looking for from this? Like what's justice for you in the situation?
Speaker 1: Like, I don't know something.
Speaker 4: First of all, they made me miss a show too, and I hate that, And I mean, there was a lot of disgrunto fans, and I get sad for them. I'm like, you know, whoever missed that show? Y'all need to go s those people on free, on a free trip somewhere. You need to gather all those people up. It was only like, I don't know, seven hundred people. Gather those people up and give them free vouchers somewhere. That's first and foremost. And then I don't know, we'll talk about me. Y'all owe me some money, and uh, I should know. I should be first class for life. They should get me a seat when they're playing in the back of the damn uh first class. I want to now I'm love the first.
Speaker 1: First I hate that. Why didn't even do that?
Speaker 4: Why I like that when I sit first class up and that I put my feet on the wall.
Speaker 1: And then but I feel real, real suspect doing that, and the.
Speaker 4: Thing about it's uncomfortable, and then yeah, so uh yeah, I mean they owe me some conversation, they owe me some some talk. It was unfair, and uh, it's unfortunate. I stopped dragging the airline and then they just kept getting in trouble by themselves. So I just, you know, I hope it it gets remedied.
Speaker 1: I'm not trying to go to war. I just I go to war for what's right. And I was. I was.
Speaker 4: That was definitely wrong, and I stood up for myself. You know, I'm not a trouble maker.
Speaker 1: I talked to you. I'm not a trouble maker. I don't get in trouble. I'm not. I'm not that dude. I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't get rowdy if I get in a fight. I want you to know I really felt threatened. I really felt threatened because I know how to I know how to fight.
Speaker 2: Look like you boked up too, man.
Speaker 1: I know how to fight. I do my moy time I don't.
Speaker 4: I'm only gonna do it if I feel threatened, or if you're feeling like my family's threatened. Other than that, or you hit me. Now we gotta fight. But other than that, I could walk away. Man, I'd rather shake your hand and keep it love. Man, It's all good in my band. I didn't mean step on your Jordan's about you knew one.
Speaker 5: You was here over the summer alland you ain't sweat one time. But now it's the fall and you sweating. I don't understand.
Speaker 1: It's this room. It's the hot seat.
Speaker 4: This woman asks me, Angela. She she asked me, I'm sorry, but ask you all these questions about you not and the and the white man. What they want to crash my plane? You know what I mean, nervous, And you asked me about skills. I know your baby, I'm I was breaking the stars, you said, Angela.
Speaker 2: She like, that's not her pronoun. You just respecting her.
Speaker 1: Pronoun because they're good.
Speaker 6: It's a good. I'll put.
Speaker 7: Something like lotion but dry, like really a good temperature moisture to you. But now I was asking about its Palmer's cocoa butter.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, I was saying that I was asking about this because when ladies, if.
Speaker 4: Your man, oh god, you have dry hands, and he's in your presence, you don't love that nigga.
Speaker 6: That means he works hard.
Speaker 4: You ain't gonna be like Boo, come in and get some lotion off your hands and put it on this part of his hand.
Speaker 6: If you know what that's that Ashy.
Speaker 1: You don't know.
Speaker 6: And no, I'm not dating nobody that Ashley.
Speaker 2: She's from Delaware. I don't believe that.
Speaker 1: First of all, Sometimes with ugly feet, I just make win socks.
Speaker 6: No, when we do it, were socks so good the whole time.
Speaker 1: I won't to see them.
Speaker 2: Feed say check him out this weekend, but the shows.
Speaker 4: So oh, I'm gonna be New Year's I'm gonna be in Atlanta Roxy at the Roxy come rock with me. And then I'm gonna be in Portland on December I think seventeenth.
Speaker 1: I'm at a club in Portland. And nobody got any information where.
Speaker 2: We go to Marl and Wayne's official dot com.
Speaker 4: Yeah, mall Wayne's official dot com and for more information. Good Grief will be out Mother's Day on Amazon and.
Speaker 6: And it's released on Mother's Day.
Speaker 1: And I thank y'all audience for rocking with me.
Speaker 4: I promise you y'all y'all watched me for thirty years my best year ahead of me. I've been to start thirty years superstardom. We're gonna sell out these stadiums. That's what we're trying to do.
Speaker 1: Let's go from the ladies and parents, and we appreciate you. You you're good. Brother.
Speaker 2: People don't know.
Speaker 4: But you and you know you're good.
Speaker 1: It's every time I morning here. He knows because I don't know what he gonna say.
Speaker 4: He got whole beefing issues with me ever since I come. You got beefing issues with me?
Speaker 1: He started? Was that you started? Joe Budden started too.
Speaker 4: I gotta go on his show. He started with me. He started with me. I'm online. He's like Marla Wayans is not funny.
Speaker 1: I said, well, hold on, hold on, no reason. Not a nigga with one song gonna talk to me.
Speaker 4: I know who it is. Didn't say something to me. Oh let me get me and right, said Fred on the phone.
Speaker 1: So we would have at it.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 4: So I mean, but that was then. You know now I'm over. We all we all grown, and I'm proud of everybody.
Speaker 1: Doing anything making their money. We don't.
Speaker 4: People don't need to see us fight. People need to see us fight, and people need to see us heal and make up because I think black people we need to learn to move differently. Let's stop holding these grudges, start building bridges and stop burning them.
Speaker 1: Keep them burnt.
Speaker 4: They make we burn down our bridges, and that's what fucks our community up. We have a bunch of great people to support each other. We need to talk long, we need to heal more, and we need to do more business together.
Speaker 1: It's time.
Speaker 2: Relationship.
Speaker 5: Oh that's my brother, right, y'all did that Daily Show together. I was like, man, I don't know. People watch saw that interview in particular, it was something special about that conversation between y'all on the Daily Show.
Speaker 4: Because that's my that's my that's my brother. I love that man to death. And uh, you know we still, you know, like uncles to each other's kids. And you know, today we we're writing projects together and you know, I'm just so proud of him. And you know what's funny is they don't know how funny Omar is. People don't know Omar apps. He's fucking funny. Like he did stand up one day in my house and he was so funny.
Speaker 1: It was like quarantine. And we just had like forty people over. We wasn't really quarantine.
Speaker 2: If you told me one time, I couldn't sell out a living room, Oh wow, you couldn't sell.
Speaker 6: I was wrong.
Speaker 1: Now look at your show. How about that. I'll come to me your podcast. Well, did you do the daily shot to gun? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Did they last week?
Speaker 1: He came fun good.
Speaker 2: I felt like playing with the Warriors.
Speaker 4: Aren't they great? Like that system works. It's like all you gotta do is spot.
Speaker 1: Up shoot fou Yeah, yeah, all right, good. I'm glad you had a good time. I had a great time doing it. But Omar great dude, He's funny.
Speaker 4: And the people don't really know about me is I have a great, really dramatic side. Like I'm a really strong dramatic actor. And so one day we're gonna do a comedy with drama.
Speaker 1: In it together, and that's what we're writing right now.
Speaker 2: It's gonna beautiful, absolute to Oma Wall.
Speaker 3: We appreciate you, brother, I appreciate you all. Golood Morlon Wayne's It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, yes, sir, wake that ass up in the morning.
Speaker 1: The Breakfast Club