Speaker 1: One eight hundred d ui away now offering free remote consultations by phone or video conference for any criminal offense. Trust Brook, Jeffrey and Jose's friends with a free remote consultation from Bradley Johnson Lawyers. Visit one eight hundred doui away dot com. Poor call eight hundred do you y away.
Speaker 2: Every one of us growing up remembers being in school and having to sit through one of those anti drug seminars.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, totally works.
Speaker 2: We're some boring grown up shows. You a big slide show saying you see this girl, she did drugs and what happened? She got backstage at a tes No concert. No, then she dropped out of school and she's been sailing around on a yacht in Barcelona for months.
Speaker 3: Yeah, does never have to get a job?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Is that what you want?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: No, free yacht rides in the Mediterranean and backstage at concerts.
Speaker 3: No, Principal Jeffrey find out.
Speaker 2: Bottom line, there must be a better way and a better speaker out there, and that's why our own Jose Bolanya is stepping in to be the featured presenter at a local high school's upcoming drug awareness assembly.
Speaker 3: You know you need to find an expert.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Absolutely, and that's me.
Speaker 2: So we'll see what the vice principal of the school thinks when he actually talks to him in your phone tap right now.
Speaker 4: Hello, this is vice principal.
Speaker 3: Hey, my name's Max.
Speaker 4: Hey Max, how can I help you.
Speaker 3: I'm the guy for the thing at the what's it called assembly, the Assembly, I'm the guy. I'm the assembly guy tomorrow.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, you're the motivational speaker for the drug and alcohol awareness.
Speaker 3: Yeah I am.
Speaker 4: Oh, okay, well yeah great, Uh yeah.
Speaker 3: They are dude, they are great drugs. I mean I was talking about drugs.
Speaker 4: Okay, could you just give me an idea of what kind of experience you have?
Speaker 3: Not a whole lot with public speaking, but I think once they hear the stuff that I've actually done, that's the gonna be where they learn the most.
Speaker 4: Okay, have you ever been to Bali before? No?
Speaker 3: So, when is this thing? Sorry?
Speaker 4: What did you say something?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: You go first? No, you go? Okay, and I I don't understand the question about Balie. I've not been to Bali. I don't know what that Wait, what time does when does this thing happen? Again?
Speaker 1: This thing?
Speaker 4: This thing? What are you talking about the assembly. Yeah that at ten am, which that kind of been in the package that they sent you. You got that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know anything about the packet, but okay, all right, I may be able to possibly make it.
Speaker 4: It I mean possibly doesn't work. I mean ten am is when it starts, so you actually should be there a little bit before that.
Speaker 3: Can you just call me at let me think eight thirty to remind me, and and then if I don't wake up, call me again at nine just in case, because sometimes.
Speaker 4: No, no, we we don't. We don't do wake up calls. Son, This is this is a school, okay, this is this is not a hotel.
Speaker 3: Hey, what's up with the ride scenario? You guys like I'm gonna send a car or something because uh, I can't you know, I got a court thing.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Okay, what I call a provising like a provising deal. They said provision, get in a car.
Speaker 4: You have a court provision? Is that what you're trying to say?
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, yeah.
Speaker 4: Max, If I if I'm being honest with you, I I don't know if I feel comfortable with you coming in and speaking to our students.
Speaker 3: Totally, that's cool, so when do I get paid?
Speaker 4: Did you are you hearing me? What this is about? Drug and alcohol awareness? Okay? And I know that the superintendent took this up and he said that you were you were a good speaker. But you know what, I'm starting to get some warning signs right now. Hey, okay, Hey, that's part of my speech.
Speaker 3: What is warning signs?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 3: When do you know you've had too many drugs? What very important part of awareness or whatever?
Speaker 2: You guys are.
Speaker 3: Calling me over there?
Speaker 4: Oh my god? Is this is this real?
Speaker 3: Was in Bally right and I was on the beach.
Speaker 4: Hey, hey, Max, it turns out I don't Max, I don't want to hear this. Okay. What what is you high right now? No? Because you know what, it sounded like you're high right now? Okay, and it's started to worry me. Hey, hey Max, Oh my god, what are you doing? Did you did you just rip a bong while you were talking to me right now? Is that what I just threw?
Speaker 3: That was cough medicine? I'm kind of sacking.
Speaker 4: Okay, you know what, this isn't gonna happen. Mac. If you show up in my school tomorrow, security will throw you out. You understand, stay away from my school.
Speaker 2: Hey, Bro, mister Vice.
Speaker 4: P okay, my name is mister all right, mister R.
Speaker 3: I apologize, I just I just you need to chill.
Speaker 4: Bro. You sound hey listen to me.
Speaker 3: Just a prank phone call, Bro, I mean chill.
Speaker 4: What are you talking? What are you talking about? Hey, Sooner, this is actually jose from Brook and Jeffrey.
Speaker 3: I'm doing a phone tap on you.
Speaker 4: Whoa, Oh my god, oh god, this is some good stuff. Oh that freaks me. Are you serious? I'm serious.
Speaker 2: It's all a prank man.
Speaker 3: Your office manager, Teresa set you up, she said, has been stressful dealing with you lately. You've been really tight, so she wanted to loosen you up, get you laughing a little bit.
Speaker 4: So oh great, great, Oh my god.
Speaker 3: And don't you don't need to give security my name and face. All schools in this area already have it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm sure they.
Speaker 1: Do week of every morning with foom taps weekday morning. The twenties, Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning,