Speaker 1: Jack Hallow.
Speaker 2: This white man gonna have us singing about wits and change. Man, Jack Hollow, I know you mean well, but Lord, have mercy.
Speaker 3: I'm giving stock on syndrome like this.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I need a nap. I feel too oken. I was born in Donkey. It's the Donkey of the Death.
Speaker 4: Donkey stump for the Donkey of death, that.
Speaker 1: Devil breakfast club. Yes, donkey today for Friday November tenth. Let me make sure I'll be getting the date all wrong. It's Friday November. It is this Friday, November tenth. It goes to herman J. Mcmiller.
Speaker 2: All right, he's sixty six years old and lives in Mobile, Alabama. Now sixty six not old depending on how you've been taking care of yourself.
Speaker 1: But this man sounds like an old sixty six year old.
Speaker 2: We know the difference between a vibrant sixty six and a senior citizen sixty six.
Speaker 1: Steve Obvious sixty six dropped on the colo's bombs from unk. All right, shout the unkle i'ks still out here, move when in groove and willing and daling.
Speaker 2: Him and his beautiful wife Marjorie, matching from head to toe looking like a true paal.
Speaker 1: Okay, but that don't mean they don't get tired. All right.
Speaker 2: I'm forty five and I can't do anything without a nap, including but not limited to watching TV. I tried to watch an episode of Loki season two last night on Disney Plus, and I woke up and had to rewind it because I fell asleep.
Speaker 1: And guess what, I fell asleep on the rewind too.
Speaker 2: Okay, I need resting naps as much as possible at forty five, so I can imagine that sixty six is even worse. And that's what I think happened in the case of Herman and J McMillan. See, Herman was in Mobile, Alabama, walking around a cultural institution that you city slickers up north don't know nothing about. And that culture institution is called piglu Wiggley. Drop on the cludes bombs with Pigliggy pig Wiggily.
Speaker 1: Only time you.
Speaker 2: Gonna ever hear me speak about pig lovingly is when I'm discussing Wilbur from Charlotte's Web in piglu Wigley. Yes, sirs, see, y'all ain't never went to Piglewiggley and got a box of whole meal cream pods when they was ninety nine cents a dollar five with tax, okay, and a bottle of generic brand orange and grape soda that was also ninety nine cents, you know, a dollar five with tax.
Speaker 1: Y'all. Ain't never had none of those experiences.
Speaker 2: But that was one of the small joys of growing up in the nineteen hundreds down south dropping.
Speaker 1: The clothes bombs for all of us who.
Speaker 2: Got blessed, I tell you to have that experience, okay. And herman was and I want you to know, laurd thought pig Wiggily, Well, the chicken.
Speaker 1: Place, Yeah, she said, I ain't never ateigly.
Speaker 3: Just click to me that it's a grocery set, grocery it's a grocery show.
Speaker 1: She said. What they serve chicken chicken wiggly. It's the South.
Speaker 3: You never know, you get chicken pigs feet all in one place.
Speaker 1: True truth.
Speaker 5: All.
Speaker 1: Now, I'll go. Now, herman was in Pickley Wiggly and he must have gotten tired. Okay.
Speaker 2: I'm looking at the news report and it said it happened around two thirty PM. Those is prime time nap hours for some people. Okay, A lot of us. Depending on our schedules, we probably waking up about fifteen to thirty minutes before two thirty because we got to pick the kids up from school.
Speaker 1: Okay, moms know what I'm talking about. The mothers who are.
Speaker 2: Blessed enough to be stay at home moms, the CEOs of our households. They might try to catch a nap around one, get a nice little hour and ten minutes, then wake up around two ten to get the kids from school.
Speaker 1: And it depends how fall way to school is.
Speaker 2: I'm just trying to paint the picture of how tired herman might have been.
Speaker 1: Okay, he's sixty six.
Speaker 2: Now what happens next makes zero sense, but it would make a little sense if he didn't leave the premises. What you mean, uncle Shawl, if he didn't leave the premises. Let's go to Fox ten News for the report.
Speaker 5: Police MPD officers involved in a theft and a chase in Southomobile after a grocery store heist.
Speaker 1: But it wasn't what you think.
Speaker 5: The manager of the Pickley Wiggley Herm Navco called police yesterday about a guy who swiped one of their electric writing shopping carts and sped away well, as fast as the thing goes in, that's get us selling fox to the news. They caught up with Hermon McMillan pretty quick. He wasn't hard to spot since he was writing the only shopping guard on Navco. McMillan was arrested the cart returned to the store.
Speaker 2: Now listen, man, you tie it. You're sixty six electric shopping called in Pigley Wiggly. You get in it to ride around buying your foods with little to no adage. Sugar okay, saturated fatsan sodium. You know you over sixty stuff. You know you gotta buy stuff to keep the LDL cholesterol down. You're riding around and the electric shopping cart purchasing items that will get you enough protein. You know, during your day to maintain your muscle mass, you gotta focus on the nutrients you need, including potassium and calcium and vitamin D, the dietary fiber, vitamin B twelve.
Speaker 1: Don't forget your baby aspiring.
Speaker 2: You gotta take your baby aspirin in the morning, you're stating in the evening and keep your cholesterol levels down. So why herman, why would you do anything in that moment to raise your blood pressure.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know, damn.
Speaker 2: Well, you had no business driving off in Picklewiggley's electric shopping cart. Now, witnesses saw him driving away in the cart. You just heard that on the news report. They provided police with a description and police went after him. Didn't take long to catch him because the cart had the top speed of two point five miles per hour. Okay, they don't know where Herman was headed. He lived over a mile away, so he could have made it. But why, okay, let me tell you why. It's something about humans. Okay, humans always need something to do, because an idle mind human is literally the devil's playground. Hermann was just bored. Okay, I'm looking at his mugshot. He just wanted some excitement. He had an outstanding warrant for possession of a controlled substance. This man wanted to be high. If he can't get high on drugs, he won't get high off life.
Speaker 1: He just wanted a rush.
Speaker 2: And when he walked in that pig with Wiggly and saw that electric shopping cart that has the top feed of two point five miles per hour, he says, that's the rush I desire. Now he's in jail. He actually has a quarter appearance today, and he doesn't need to be charged with a crime. He needs to be given a job. And you know who should hire him, Pigley, God, damn Wiggly. All right, let him back some grossleies. Let him smile and meet people, even if he don't got no teeth. Okay, find this man something to do in the meantime. Please give Herman and J. McMillan the sweet sounds of the Hamiltons.
Speaker 4: Oh no, you are the dog gee of the day, the dogee all the day.
Speaker 1: Ye look, old herman Man, God blessed the elders, God bless him.
Speaker 2: That's a hard sixty six, though, Look at him, and then look at the old g s like the Steve Harvey's and seniors.
Speaker 1: That's a hard sixty six. And we should have played the game before you showed us that pick to play the game? You know, how'd you know? How you know? How do you know that was? How you pro How do you know how you know? Talk us about how you said it? You racially profile? Lord talked to me. I can't I can't racially profile you know. How did you know?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 1: When I thought Wiggly, I don't think white people shopping No, white people definitely shop at No.
Speaker 3: In my mind, I don't remember. I thought Pickle Wiggly was the chicken spot where you could go grab the pig feet.
Speaker 1: And at the same time, when you think chicken, pig feet, chicken, black people, white people never heard white people, white people, white white people smelling chips coming from the slave quarter. They were like, that was da Absolutely listen, I've.
Speaker 3: Never met a white person that eats chitlings. And first of all, I don't think I want to do they season them.
Speaker 2: Right, Lauren Lauren, nobody wants to admit it, but everybody racially profiles.
Speaker 1: I don't care about that part. I'm more.
Speaker 3: I'm more I'm more interested in meeting a white person that eats chitlin's, I'm sure, and understanding how they clean and season them.
Speaker 1: Giving me your Twitter, Laurence, So all the white people that eat.
Speaker 3: Chitlins, Lauren la Rosa, please send me videos of your final product.
Speaker 1: I mean, like, do y'all have onions potatoes in it? Are you?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 3: How are y'all cooking your chillens?
Speaker 1: They eat it raw. That's the version of sushi, y'all.
Speaker 3: This is not I'm so serious. You got a season and cook chillens a certain way. Yes, that's how I know this ain't right.
Speaker 1: You eat chitlins.
Speaker 3: No, I don't. But my family, my grandmother and my family there from the South, so they do fat back scrapple.
Speaker 1: Grow up. All of that crazy said you should not eat. None of the lotus said you sho, you shouldn't need puk.
Speaker 3: Nonetheless, I don't know trust the Bible coming out from you. I don't know you shouldn't need I'm deeming profiling right now.
Speaker 1: Bacon tastes good, bro turkey. I do turkey baking too. But yeah, if you're from New York, eat a bacon, egg and cheese. But all right, we moving on.
Speaker 2: Thank you for that donkey today, sir, when we come back, Lowla Brook will be joining us.
Speaker 1: Our albums out today.
Speaker 2: Don't play with It, don't play with it, Don't play with It and pce p Et Breakfast Lug The Morning, The Breakfast Club