Speaker 1: Today show is pre recorded.
Speaker 2: Y'all know what's y'all don't know y'all all at all, So.
Speaker 3: Don't given them back a million bus buss things.
Speaker 4: And it's.
Speaker 5: Yeah listening together to.
Speaker 6: Joy Joy.
Speaker 4: You know that you.
Speaker 7: Turn, you love, you.
Speaker 4: Gotta turn.
Speaker 7: To turn the mout turn. You probably got to turn mouth, turn the water of the mony up.
Speaker 4: Looking, come come out?
Speaker 6: You think that I sure will come rnit.
Speaker 2: Everybody you're listening to the voice, come on, dig me now, one and only. Steve Harvey, I got a radio show. Somebody sent me an email one day that, you know, kind of a nasty little email. You know, I think I said it once before, Steve Harvey trying to be a preacher.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 2: I'm so far from being a preacher. Man, I can't even tell you. But what I am trying to do is share information.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 6: I understand how haters work, and I understand how the devil work. Believe me, I do you know, sometimes even he the devil.
Speaker 2: Surprises me at the level and the angles of attack they use, you know which I go, wow, man, I didn't see that one. Ooh, that was pretty slick. Gotta get hit credit on that. We try to get me. But every time you try to get me, I get saved. I get saved every time time, man, because because God got me, God got some angels camped around me. That's what my mama used to always say as Sunday school teacher. Never really understood it, but you know when I was growing up as a kid, but I got it.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 2: He got some angels around me. And angels come in to form sometimes of people, people who pull your coat to this, or introduce you to that, or reveal some information to you like this. He got them all around me. So see, having a relationship with God has been beneficial to me, y'all. It's not just that what he gives to me, but what he protects me from. And you know, some some people wonder, well, if you were God, why he let them people do that to you. Now, that's not how it works. See, there's two forces in this world, as good and as evil. And if you succumb to good, that's what you become, that's what you do. But everybody don't succumb to good. Some people succumb to evil. Some people's mission is to hate, to destroy, to tear down, and so that force is at work in this world. Too, and when that force comes up against me. What God never promised me that I wouldn't see none of that, that I wouldn't see the attacks, that I would not come under fire, that I would not be falsely accused.
Speaker 6: He didn't say that. Matter of fact, he forewarned me that it would happen.
Speaker 2: Or what he does give me in those moments are moments of comfort and peace, knowing that He's with me, and no matter what my enemy does to bring me down, it ain't gonna work.
Speaker 6: It ain't gonna work.
Speaker 2: So come if you want to fight, if you will, I have a man that has been attacking me since I owned the comedy club in Dallas. He has been on a mission and that if I don't give him five million dollars, he gonna do it. He hadn't done everything, man, he has done everything. Now you've a mess around and got hisself now claiming in his letters physically ill and his illnesses and what's befalling his family.
Speaker 6: He's blaming that on me too.
Speaker 2: Had Steve Harvey not stressed me out and paid me this money he owe me, well, where were you were you coming with this? He just has kept on and on and on and you know what, he a mess around, got hisself sick. He messed around, man, got himself in some situation. And can I tell you something that's been going on since nine teen? Uh, maybe ninety seven. He started the attack when I first went on, No before that, probably ninety five. He started the attacks in ninety five. Every now and then he didne got six lawyers. All the lawyers don't drop the case after they come in and they discover the fact. But he steadied trying. But it's to my angels that's around me. And I forewarned him several times. Man, And man, if I was you, I'd go ahead on because what I'm not gonna do is being because see, you cannot break me. Because I happened to be a soldier for Christ. I happen to be an imperfect soldier for Christ as nothing, man as nothing. And oh it ain't like a bunch of people and tried. Now, Oh y'all been on YouTube, y'all been on the internet. Oh they done tried. Oh they don't put some dirt on me. Man, that ain't true. But if you keep looking at me though, and I am not surprised, but if you put your eyes on God, it's where you go.
Speaker 6: But if you look at me, He's covering me through it all.
Speaker 2: And that's been the importance of the relationship I form with God, is that I know that I'm under his wings, that I'm ever under his ever loving protection, that he got me.
Speaker 6: And I just wanted to share that with you that if you got.
Speaker 2: If you're looking for some protection, if you're looking for a way to have the strength to get through what you're going through, get some God man. If you want a weigh out, get some god man. If you've been gang banging and you're sick of gang banging, get you some god man. If you tired of being on drugs and you tied of drinking, get you some God man. If you're tired of being if you're sick and tired of being sick and tired, get you some God man.
Speaker 6: I'm just telling you now.
Speaker 2: If you're trying to make your dreams come true and it looked like you ain't gonna make it, and you still believe that that's for you, get you some God man. If you setting a new gold dream of aspiration and you're trying to get there and you're gonna start out today, get you some God man. I'm just telling you. I'm just telling you. See it's real what I'm saying that. I ain't no fake dude with it.
Speaker 6: You understand. I'm just telling you real.
Speaker 2: Get you some God, man, and be patient, have faith, believe, don't doubt, but Lord have mercy.
Speaker 6: Get ready to work your tail off. Did you hear me?
Speaker 2: Get you some faith, Believe, don't doubt, and get ready to work your tail off.
Speaker 6: God can't blessing you.
Speaker 2: See a lot of times we go to God asking for prayers and stuff, but we go to him and we don't give nothing. God nothing to bless We won't blessing this, but we don't give him nothing to bless. You make one step, he'll make two. You start, he'll finish you come, He'll go. You dream it, He'll build you, start it, He'll finish. See you trying everything your way, I'm gonna go to court or I had a conversation with a man yesterday, just sitting to just call me man and was just talking about but Steve.
Speaker 6: You know, man, I've this dude been on me twenty three hundred dollars for four years.
Speaker 2: I just asked him, have you survived the folk without the twenty three hundred? Yeah, man, how much you think you just spent trying to get to twenty three hundred?
Speaker 6: Just a few hundred. Now, let me ask you something.
Speaker 2: Do you have a few hundred more to try to get this twenty three hundred that you've been trying to get for four years?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I could do that, But do you want to? Man?
Speaker 2: Do you have the time to dedicate foe mo of your years to try to get twenty three hundred? But Steve am out of work right now and fell on some hard times. I could use that money, and I've been praying to God to help me. Yeah, you've been praying to God to help you. God probably got something way greater for you. But you gotta let go of your own thinking and let God have his way. You understand, you feel me.
Speaker 1: You're listening.
Speaker 2: Morning show, ladies and gentlemen, If you are listening to my voice, that means this gift has been presented to you.
Speaker 6: What a great gift it is. It is called life. Ain't nothing like it?
Speaker 4: Do you know?
Speaker 2: Realize that the two most important things you have in this world, the two most important things.
Speaker 6: Is time and health.
Speaker 2: Those two are incredible because if you are out of either one of those who you in a world of trouble. So if you are listening, that means you have a measure of health. If you are listening, that means you are still on the clock.
Speaker 6: Punch you in. Let's go to work, man, tell him thank you today.
Speaker 2: Steve Harvey, Mortishow, Shelly Strawberry calling for real.
Speaker 6: Let's ship the man's cook.
Speaker 2: The well Junior alias Kills Space will be trying to get his government name on listening kill little warm and the legend that is nephew Tommy Jr.
Speaker 1: What's happening?
Speaker 8: Then?
Speaker 7: Yeah, let me ask you something, you know, being Tommy lucky to have you as as our mentor man. But you know what I talk about?
Speaker 9: When you was my age, man, who would you get advice from?
Speaker 1: Who?
Speaker 4: Heed?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 2: My two I had my brothers was my youngest brother was eleven years older than me, and then my daddy. I didn't know nobody that was you know ball And I thank God for my father because he taught me the thing that got me here. My father taught me the rules of manhood and work ethic and that has carried me. So that was really it, man, I mean I had this bishop at my church, Bishop of Harton.
Speaker 6: James L.
Speaker 2: Harden, who meant a lot to me. He's gone, but he meant a lot to me. He changed my life in a lot of ways. He was my basketball coach too. He changed my life. And because other than that man out hustlers and pimps.
Speaker 6: Huh, there we go. What the pimps told you?
Speaker 4: Dog? What the what? No? No, No.
Speaker 2: The coldest pimp I knew was Sonny Calhoun. He was older than us, he was my brother's age. Yeah, but he wasn't a traditional pimp. He was a different He was a kind pimp, a love yes.
Speaker 6: Oh they had nice girls.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was nice man. He wasn't in all that violence and stuff. Which was my first goal and objective was to be Sonny Calhoun. He had nice car, cold clothes. I just could not figure out what he was saying to them girls though. I just couldn't work out.
Speaker 6: I couldn't. I couldn't never work that out. I didn't think quite have that in me at my age.
Speaker 2: I didn't. I was just trying to get a little girl to like me. You ain't got to give me nothing, just if you could just return the like check like on this Valentine car.
Speaker 6: That's all I need to do. Just check that I like you. Block I couldn't get dag and the first girl that did was Teresa Shepherd, and I.
Speaker 2: Wanted to marry her. Oh okay, yeah, I was a little extreme back then. If you like me, I love you, let's get married.
Speaker 5: Coming up, you're a little quick, coming up at thirty minutes after the hour, very committed. We'll hear from the nephew. Is he runs that prank back right after this you're listening.
Speaker 1: Morning show. It is time out for the nephew to run that prank back?
Speaker 6: What you got, nest, I drop your wife? You know I had her up and then I dropped her, so and let you know, you know what happened. You know, I don't want to be disrespectful that night. So let's go get that dog.
Speaker 4: It is.
Speaker 6: I dropped your wife. Let's get it.
Speaker 4: Hello, I'm trying to reach Tony. This is Tony, Tony. How you doing this? Is nephew Tommy. I can't be you're you sent an email and to prank your own.
Speaker 10: Yes, Oh my god, I said that like months ago. I didn't think you were gonna call me.
Speaker 4: Yes, I'm calling you now. How long y'all been married? Eight years? Okay? Here, that's my heart. Okay, let me ask you something. What makes your husband just go off? What can I do that? You know that's a button for him that you don't want to push, anything that has to do with me.
Speaker 10: Let me tell you he is crazy about me. If anybody that's with me, if anybody tries to.
Speaker 4: Go off on me, he will lose it. Okay, Okay, what are we gonna do? What?
Speaker 11: I'm so excited?
Speaker 4: All right? Okay, you know what? You know what? Okay? Check this out? Okay? Can you click over on a three way? Can you call him?
Speaker 10: Okay, I can call it from my phone if you're.
Speaker 4: Gonna be on the phone right yeah, I want I want him to think that I got your phone. Okay, I'll tell you what. You just click over. Get him on the life. Just click over. When you click back, you can't say nothing else. You got to be quiet because I'm gonna at the end, I'm gonna let you talk to him. Okay, Okay, hold on, how are you there? I'm here? Okay, all right, you're hitting newt or something? Okay, okay, okay, Hey, what's up. Man, Uh no, this this are you? Is this? Is this? Darren? Yeah? This Darren? Was this? Hey? We got a bit of a situation with with Tony.
Speaker 11: Man, we got a situation for real?
Speaker 4: Just my wife phone? Who is this? This? Uh? Actually, man, we're bro. Who is this? We're trying to get Tony actually pusted ankle. Man, We gotta get her to the emergency room and get her checked out. She twisted her ankle? How did you twist? Wait? Wait, wait, wait back up?
Speaker 11: Who did you say?
Speaker 4: Who is this? How did Tony twist her ankle? Actually?
Speaker 11: She she she fell and man, look look, my wife is with her mom right now.
Speaker 4: Who and who are you?
Speaker 11: How did you twist her ankle? And why are you calling me?
Speaker 4: Why isn't her mother? Somebody called me? Who is this? You never told me your name? Bro? No, I'm a friend. Man, shit in fall. I actually dropped her? How you had it? You drop? He wait? What do you mean you dropped her? We had a couple of drinks at the hotel.
Speaker 11: Man, and she wait wait wait hotel here? You mean the hotel? My wife is supposed to be over her mom's house. Now you called me from my phone talking about it? You dropped her, y'all let some hotel. But why y'all even let a hotel?
Speaker 4: What do you?
Speaker 11: What the hell are you talking about?
Speaker 4: A hotel? Bro?
Speaker 11: Where is my wife? Where's Tony?
Speaker 4: Why? Well?
Speaker 11: Why ain't Tony on the phone?
Speaker 4: Got you gotta calm down?
Speaker 11: You calling me from my wife phone telling I see her? You dropped her? Y'all at a hotel? She supposed to mom's house. Bro, where is my wife?
Speaker 4: Man? She's it, Tony, I got it, I got it.
Speaker 11: Just hang on to Tony.
Speaker 10: I gotta put one on the phone.
Speaker 4: Man, Hey, dude, just I need you to calm down. Man, No, no, I need you to this man, No, no, no, you talking about.
Speaker 11: Y'all about to go to an emergency room. You dropped my wife, y'all at the hotel? Dog, keep putting my tip on the phone before y'all be in the emergency room.
Speaker 4: Hey, man, listen, you gotta calm down. Tony already embarrassed.
Speaker 11: I don't even know who the hell you are. You still ain't telling me you put Tony on the phone.
Speaker 4: Listen, Man, you gotta chill out. Man, I'm just for freeing, Okay, I'm there.
Speaker 11: You will I tell you what in the emergency room. Tell me where y'all at. I come to the hotel, I get my own white.
Speaker 4: And take it wherever she needs to be. As soon as Tony get dressed. Man, I'm gonna get her there.
Speaker 11: Okay, what as soon as she gets dressed?
Speaker 4: What do you mean?
Speaker 11: Hey man? Real talk dog? Where a y'all at?
Speaker 10: Man?
Speaker 11: Where you put Tony on the phone?
Speaker 4: Man, I'm not putting Tony on you two? I rate man? Why are you screaming in Harland? Dude?
Speaker 11: I swear to God, I swear to God. If I find out where y'all at, I'm gonna come on her. It's gonna be wanting for you and Tony. Hey, hey, man, where y'all at?
Speaker 4: Brush?
Speaker 11: I'm cool?
Speaker 4: Where y'all at? Stimming? Where y'all are? No? No, I'll tell you what, man. I'm gonna get Tony's ankle taken care of and we'll get somebody to drop a back off at the house.
Speaker 11: Okay, I think I'll drop off at the house. Man, just tiping where y'all at? I want to come get my wife. I want to make sure she gets the treatment that you need. Bro, Sidney, where y'all at don't go nowhere. I want you to be there when I come and get it. Don't go nowhere where y'all at.
Speaker 4: I can't do it. I mean we put this on you.
Speaker 11: On the phone, man, put my wife on.
Speaker 4: I'm not listening.
Speaker 11: Let me talk to my wife.
Speaker 4: Brouh. Hey, man, it's the reason why I'm calling. Man. She embarrassed about all of this, and.
Speaker 11: Now she's gonna be hoarded embarrassed.
Speaker 4: One eight.
Speaker 11: Okay, it's cool. Ain't to tell ain't gonna need to be embarrassed. I love her, man, that's my girl.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 11: Let me let me holler at my wife.
Speaker 4: Bro please all no, no, no, already.
Speaker 11: No wife or phone.
Speaker 4: Brouh.
Speaker 11: Listen, dude, man, look real telling you still ain't tell me you want John. All I know is you coming to me talking about you. So don't tell her with my wife. Let me tell you something. If you don't let.
Speaker 10: That love that ankle with them you.
Speaker 11: Say it's wrong with my wife's get your wooks. Dog, I'm telling you want to find out who you are. I'm fussing. Put my wife on the phone, and that's all. That's my last time asking you.
Speaker 4: Dog. I promise this, Hey, I ain't man, what but man, you throw a right? Man? You right?
Speaker 11: I want my wife on the phone. Bro, That's all I'm saying. You gotta leave town, That's what I'm You got to leave town, man, you gotta leave town.
Speaker 4: You want to you want to where you want to talk? Let Tony decide that she want to talk to you or not.
Speaker 11: I'm yeah, yeah, that decide, Tony.
Speaker 4: Do you wanna do you wanna? Do? You want to talk on the Tony?
Speaker 11: Don't even ask?
Speaker 4: You will see what Tony want to do?
Speaker 11: Tody on the phone.
Speaker 4: Heymen, I don't even know you.
Speaker 11: Man, put on the phone. You you scared to tell me your name?
Speaker 4: Tony? You want to talk to him?
Speaker 11: Hey, yes, you want to talk to me? Man, I don't even know why she's asking? Or jump quit and go the phone.
Speaker 4: I pay the phone deal, Tony, Tony Yeah she is? Man?
Speaker 11: Yeah, baby, hey, go what you ask?
Speaker 4: Heyby?
Speaker 6: So, who are you with?
Speaker 4: Tony?
Speaker 11: Ain't look, I ain't killing I don't have time for games. Where you at when you're with? That's all you got to do, baby, Just calm down.
Speaker 4: I got something to tell you. Listen to me.
Speaker 10: Maybe you got to listen to me. Are you listening. Listen to me real carefully.
Speaker 4: Okay, baby, are you listening to me? Yes, I'm listening.
Speaker 10: Maybe you just got prays, but next you're trying to.
Speaker 11: I love you. Okay, you all home. That's who you got me.
Speaker 4: You got me.
Speaker 6: I don't need no praise and worship up and here this morning.
Speaker 4: M M.
Speaker 8: It's Friday. I'm in Syracuse, New York. It don't matter. I don't need no praise. Go ahead, certain to take away.
Speaker 6: I'll be back.
Speaker 1: Thank you, nephew.
Speaker 5: Coming up next, it has asked the CLO with our Chief Love Officer, Steve Harvey. You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show coming up at the top of the hour, and entertainment news Peter is upset with over the new Louis Vutan millionaire bag that is completely covered in crocodile skin. Jay Hudd and Common were spotted holding hands at a New York restaurant, and Mary J. Blige and Quentin Bronson were honored at Glamour's Women of the Year Awards. That's all at the top of the hour, but right now it is time to ask the cl O. This is from Stan and Richmond stand Wrights. I've been open and honest with my wife, and I introduced her to my girlfriend.
Speaker 1: I said, she can divorce me or live with my infidelity.
Speaker 5: She chose to stay married, and she wants me to fake it with her family for the holidays.
Speaker 1: Do I have to do that again?
Speaker 6: What you going to do?
Speaker 2: First of all, I ain't got passed to Paul. We're gonna get to but you're gonna have to fake it during the holidays. You can't ask your wife to go along with it, and then you don't compromise if you are going to have to fake it after family for the holidays. Why she went along with this, I don't know. But now let's get down to the real crux of the matter. You walked in the house and was honest.
Speaker 4: Why not.
Speaker 2: Brud Bro You was already obviously getting away with him. What is this moment you had of being honest? What purpose did it serve?
Speaker 9: Now?
Speaker 6: I guess what?
Speaker 2: Now you done been honest? Now you got to go in here, and now now you face with options. Now she wants you to fake it with the family at the holidays.
Speaker 5: M h steve that other woman found Yes, Lord, he's willing to risk everything.
Speaker 6: His wife, He car he was I would prefer you say get ghosts.
Speaker 1: Yeah response.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: When she said all right, I'm gonna stay with you, he would be again, which again again goes back to what is this honesty about? See you you winning now? And and she didn't double down, she tricked you. Now she's going along with it and you don't war so baby, So you could deal with this woman I got on the side, or we can go and break up. I'm gonna stay with you, I be dad. What He didn't work that into the scenario at all. No, he didn't, because he ran this by a couple of his boys. Hey man, I'm gonna go ahead. I'm gonna tell her. I'm gonna go ahead and tell go ahead that I'm to leave. So this is what he said. He said, I'm finish, go ahead and tell go ahead, I'm finny go with this other woman?
Speaker 6: He said, man, is you crazy?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 2: Why would you do something like that? Then he showed them a picture of the other girl, and they would when you when you're going to talk with your wife? He said, I'm going there. This's easy and.
Speaker 6: He's the truth. Yeah man, yeah, yeah, yeah, that's all that is. I'm sorry, go ahead, sure.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 5: Moving on to Rosa and Jefferson City, Rosa says, I'm a hairstylist and I have two customers that are seeing the same man, and they happened to be in there on the same day. He walked in and I warned him, so he left, but he's mad because I didn't tell him sooner. How is this my business?
Speaker 6: What you why you made it your business? Why you call him?
Speaker 2: You should just let him walk on walker his ass on in there. But see that's what y'all do. Y'all get into business, then you want the business to only talk. You don't know, Just stay out. It ain't your business. We walked on and they was both in there in her salon.
Speaker 6: Yeah, why you ain't tell me? So this is the woman's salon.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Rosa is a hairstylist and she has two customers that are seeing the same all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they were in there on the same day and he walked in and she just told him. So he loves She was like, but see today.
Speaker 2: But see but see, all Rosa got to say is I ain't know you was coming down here. See That's all all she had to say. That ain't Rosa that ain't show down you style these women's hair. That's what she ain't got time to watch the go. You are not the receptionist, you are a hairstylist.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right. Moving on to Sonya and Lubbock.
Speaker 5: Sonya says, I want to put two turkeys in my deep freezer, but my neighbor had already filled it with deer meat. My husband lets him do it without asking me. So I put his meat on top of the freezer and I told him to come and get it. My husband said, I mean.
Speaker 2: Am I he put that damn dear meat up on top of that freezer. Hell yoh you know how long he set up in that tree to get that din You.
Speaker 6: Can't buy it?
Speaker 1: But what about her turkeys?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, she's right now.
Speaker 2: The wife is right. But she took the dear meat out and put it up over boo, that's some black stuff.
Speaker 1: Right, Yes, she needed her freezer.
Speaker 2: You did meet on top of the freezer. Get your dear meat. Whatever it says. I don't even like vixen or what you call it.
Speaker 6: I don't even want it.
Speaker 7: Vixen, Come get vixen.
Speaker 1: All right, she was right to do it.
Speaker 2: The husband said it was mean. Note, but you got to make a phone call. But now you could there. There's a way to rearrange that meat.
Speaker 6: Now you got start over.
Speaker 2: You got to get it out here. You got to get it shifted and tucking. Put it in that a little bit different. She didn't want to tell you right now though. That's a lot of meat off of head.
Speaker 1: She didn't want it in there, plain and simple.
Speaker 6: I hope the meat don't smailed that man. It took a long time to get that difference.
Speaker 2: Well, he needs to buy a freezer, can be yes, well put it on what that is, you know, since you're chilling animals, you got to buy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, that's all over your neighbor house, right, all right.
Speaker 5: Last one, Steve Randy and Queen says, I rode the train to DC and met a sexy man that I talked to the whole way. He came by my hotel later and we had sex. I found out through social media.
Speaker 1: What the world?
Speaker 6: Oh Randy with an eye?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, a female.
Speaker 2: Oh see, that's where I was throwed off. Oh okay, because I got a nephew named Randy. Okay, yes, and this could have been about him too.
Speaker 6: It's not about him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's randy with an eye. It's a female.
Speaker 6: Well, yeah, he lied to you to have sex. Yeah, well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he died to you to have sex. Should you reach out to him? He's married, You can reach out. But you the one had sex with him. You didn't think to check that before you you didin't That wasn't one of the questions. Although the train ride all the way in you ain't that ain't come up?
Speaker 5: All right, Clo, Thank you? Coming up next entertainment news right after this.
Speaker 6: We're trying your own next week.
Speaker 1: You're listening hard morning show.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 5: Pharrell Williams took over as the head of men'swear at Louis Vatan back in February of this year after Virgil Ablo passed away, and he showcased his first collection at Fashion Week. But everybody is not happy with Pharrell's designs. Peta slammed Farrell and accused him of animal abuse after the big debut of the Louis Vuitton Millionaire Speedy Bag that is priced at get this one million dollars. The bag is covered in crocodile skin and it comes in four different colors. Farrell had released a video detailing the design of the bag, which is with its solid gold zipper, chunky gold link chain handle, and a lock encrusted with pave diamonds, which struck a big nerve with PETA TNZ obtained a copy of a letter from pet senior vice president intended for Farrell. It read quote, we aren't happy to your newest designed the Millionaire Speedy Bag, which is crafted from crocodile skin, because when it comes to animals being used for fashion, it isn't beautiful.
Speaker 1: It's abuse.
Speaker 6: That's a lot of what. Okay, a couple of things.
Speaker 2: First of all, don't know, I don't care what people say when it comes to alligation crocodiles. I'm gonna tell y'all one more damn time. Crocodiles kill kids. I'm just gonna tell you that.
Speaker 1: And adults to.
Speaker 2: Crocodile will drag your ass off in that water and turn intil your ass can't swallow no more.
Speaker 6: Y'all miss me with all this help, I love crocodile.
Speaker 2: And we continue to support crocodile paraphernalia and any other damn thing. So Peter, you can write all the letters you want, now, would you. Buddies, I've seen the bag, uh huh, and that bag is fly. Huh that bag ain't no damn.
Speaker 1: Million dollars food to be clear?
Speaker 6: Yeah, thirty five hundred. Here he'll be out of the direct.
Speaker 2: Thirty five hundred. He ain't gonna be keep on the shell. Thirty five hundred. Who bad be gone?
Speaker 6: A million?
Speaker 2: I've seen the bag. It's yeah, now a million U S dollars? No, yeah, I give you a million pay sos for it or something like.
Speaker 7: You get some gators way cheaper than that.
Speaker 9: Last week appetizer. Yeah, yeah, I would, gay papados I had that.
Speaker 7: Wait, where are you, Papa David?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: What do you wear this bag? And you're not scared? Though?
Speaker 4: What do you?
Speaker 2: Where can you go so you're not worried about somebody taking that bag? Well, let me tell you where you ain't. Can't wearing that Atlanta?
Speaker 6: Can't?
Speaker 4: You can't?
Speaker 2: Now you might just go in and put that at drifts, though, Man, you get for it because they gonna take it the bad cold it's a cold bag.
Speaker 6: It's just that price. Now, and listen to me, y'all.
Speaker 2: Don't get mad at for real, because for real, don't make prices at Louis Baton.
Speaker 6: That's Louis Baton's job. He's just a design. They put the sticker price on him. I like the bag, of course, you just can't add a million.
Speaker 2: The ninety nine point nine nine percent of the people listening to this radio show, if they get a million dollars, they're not finish.
Speaker 6: Dump it all on the bag.
Speaker 1: And one bag.
Speaker 6: No doct a million dollars?
Speaker 2: You know what, people finna do pit fin change their life though, Yes, that's like, yes, yes, bru It's people, finn open up a business. It's people finna buy a crib.
Speaker 6: It's people.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 2: I know a dude that will just get a new apartment in it and have about six faces outside with cars it. Oh, I got a pardoner that's still making them types of decisions. Wow, So a million dollars for one bag, that's that's too much.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Adida's got a nice bag for n as got a really Yeah.
Speaker 1: All right, marshals Raw, We're moving on. We have a new couple alert.
Speaker 5: According to various online sources, it's rumor that Jennifer Hudson in Common are a couple. Jay Hudt in Common were spotted holding hands at Joe's Pub in New York City this past Saturday night.
Speaker 1: I saw the picture. Did you see it, Carla?
Speaker 5: I did, Yeah, let's see I go call yes, I go love right there, Common.
Speaker 2: No, man, that's two really really cool last people thought. Yeah, that damn common Man is one of the best. Do like, we're not personal friends and nothing. We just got good love and energy every time we see each other. But when I tell you that's a cool last dude, man, it's just a good yeah man, that dude. Damn man, that's a dope dude. He's a man's man. That's all a lot. So I like about and jay Hood is really really cool people too. I spent a lot of time talking to her.
Speaker 6: Yeah they make it.
Speaker 5: Yes, Yes, someone was smiling from ear to ear in the picture. They were cute, comfortable for their date, didn't seem to be hiding from anyone. So we definitely wish them well.
Speaker 2: Yes, well they you know, everybody's rooting for them now. But after they become a couple, then here comes the system and it's just really sad we live in this world today. I don't know why we don't cheer for couples.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: Now, if you a couple out there putting your business out in the street are opening up your you gonna get the comments that come with it. But for those relationships out there where they're trying to make it and have something, be cool. If you left the people alone. But that ain't how they do. All of a sudden, it's gonna be problems. Yeah, they're gonna be alright. They're not from down, no red tables or nothing like that. They're gonna be good. I'll tell you one thing, Tommy, if you're in a relationship, my strongest suggesting to you will stay away from all painted tables.
Speaker 6: Yellow table, blue table rug.
Speaker 2: You see a color on that thing, get up if you don't, just see a white tablecloth that you're.
Speaker 5: Asking coming up in twenty minutes after the hour, what's the one line that a woman might say to you that lets you know you're in trouble?
Speaker 1: Right after this, you're listening morning show.
Speaker 5: All right, Tommy, let's go let all the fellows know the one liners that women say to let.
Speaker 1: You know you are in trouble.
Speaker 6: I don't know all of them, but I've heard quite a few of them, and I've always been in trouble when I heard them. Okay, so when you hear this trying to get in your business, Tommy. But I've heard all you've.
Speaker 8: Heard all feel free to join it. I'm gonna throw, I'm gonna jump it all hit it. When she say so, let me get this right, see right there, when you hear that, When you hear so, let me get this right, that means she already yeah, yes, sir, yes, sir.
Speaker 6: So when you hear when you hear it, see I'm not finn play with you.
Speaker 8: When you hear that, when you hear okay, I'm not finn to play with you, that means it's really going down.
Speaker 6: And then when you hear you got me blanked up all the way, all the way, when she had all the way. There's an issue. There is the issue. And I've heard I've heard my wife say this. I bet you one thing that right there, I bet you one thing that's probably the biggest one. Yeah, I love it, I love it.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I'll tell you one time you want me to tell you.
Speaker 9: I go, I'll go up there, you go here because you write down. I'll tell you one thing, Tommy. And I've heard this one, like I must look crazy to you.
Speaker 7: That's the one I know. I'm in trouble.
Speaker 1: There's no doubt.
Speaker 4: Nothing.
Speaker 6: I'm saying, yeah, you ready for a good one. Come on. Remember when you saying.
Speaker 1: Don't forget anything, boy, and let me tell.
Speaker 6: You something, you damn show better remember exactly recollect.
Speaker 8: Here go one from here. This this one was when I don't even say nothing else. First of all, already no.
Speaker 6: Lie together. First of all, I already know yeah, I'll tell you another.
Speaker 9: But Timmy, but when you know you're in trouble, when she just going upstairs, she said, don't go to sleep.
Speaker 6: And die resident, he're gonna go ready for this one? Who is Sheila?
Speaker 7: Oh, put a name to it.
Speaker 10: God?
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know what you got? Life in bull Con all mixed up?
Speaker 4: Y'all know what boy?
Speaker 6: Y'all know what bull con mean.
Speaker 4: I'm just.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, all right, you've been warned.
Speaker 6: You've been warning Steve, Steve, come me read this coming up, don't incriminate yourself.
Speaker 1: Joe Wallace will join us right after this paperwork. You're listening Morning show.
Speaker 5: All right, ladies and gentlemen, it is time for Roscoe Wallace in the building.
Speaker 1: Carlos take it away.
Speaker 6: Girl here we're going on.
Speaker 1: Everybody, Hey, Roscoe the Carley.
Speaker 6: We're going on Jock.
Speaker 1: Hey, missy, we're going on Junior Roscoe markeyro War.
Speaker 6: My man Tom in town going on with you? Bill? You the man, Baby, you're the man. Roscoe. I knew it. I knew it. I knew it known that one thing I know. I'm the I'm the damn man.
Speaker 2: Okay, I've been to man so long, I can't be nothing new. Yeah, hey Carlin, we're going on day what you need?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 3: So, Roscoe, for the last two days we have been talking about the Mount Rushmore R and B of Mount Mount Rushmore R and B.
Speaker 7: Yes, Usher said he should be on there.
Speaker 3: So for the last two days we talked about the men and the women. So I want you to tell me who would be on your R and B Mount Rushmore. You wait, I want you to do men, women.
Speaker 6: And groups and women group.
Speaker 2: The first man that would be on my Mount Rushmore R and B Clephless Dollar, Clefuss Dollar. That boy right there cound sing anything? All in records and all right here?
Speaker 4: Who was that?
Speaker 7: Roscoe?
Speaker 6: Clear Over's dollars? It was was my roommate. Was my roommate in prison? College?
Speaker 1: Yeah, look, you've been to prison.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've been to Breen right there. But we got a little jail one day coming out of club. We're doing a little thing about song right there. That and just fitted for on me all my hits and the didn't pay them. And then and then what happened put him right down?
Speaker 4: You on?
Speaker 2: Then the next person on there had to be Loof. Luther had to be on there. Anybody ain't got Mount Rushmore and it ain't got Loof on it. Doom know nothing about no Rn Beach. And then the other right there, I put on that.
Speaker 6: With very white, yeah, very white. And who I put on? I put big As Berry on that.
Speaker 4: One.
Speaker 2: Something wrong with me? I wrote that song for Berry. I told Barry what you need to do. Admit that you got flaws. That's the most important thing. That's why he started a song with girl. There's something wrong with me. Women like that when you admit to problems, that's honesty.
Speaker 6: Well not honesty. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then well the last one I put on that list, I had Al Green on that. Okay, nobody, So.
Speaker 3: You got Luther, Alberry and cleophs Dollar.
Speaker 6: That's on yours dollar. That's for the men.
Speaker 2: The women's uh you ready for this here? I'm ready a lot of people didn't know this. Here Pearl Bailey. Pearl Bailey put on women more all the time leaders say girl. Right there, I had to put h uh not not uh what what the Edda James and hell Holiday. And then one more uh more Kizzi's wife barthelot more Kizzes wife Barthela Lord Jesus.
Speaker 6: She could say yeah.
Speaker 2: And then the groups famous groups of all time. Uh, the s q's they started out. There was the Hottes, The s Q was the Slave Quartet. They jumped it all off, all the field hits was dead, all the cotton picking records that came out, all of the uh you know, all just Lord the Slave Slave Quartet without.
Speaker 6: Dandy swim.
Speaker 1: Phone call coming up, which we had time.
Speaker 6: They think, y'all have me rock in the damn building.
Speaker 5: You're listening hard morning show coming up at about four minutes after the hour. It's my Strawberry letter for today, and the subject is he went missing and magically reappeared.
Speaker 1: We'll get into that find out what that's all about.
Speaker 6: Just a few Why did I want to say that? Why did I want to say magically delicious?
Speaker 1: I just talked about delicious right now. The nephew, is here you here with today's praying phone call?
Speaker 7: What you got for us?
Speaker 4: Net?
Speaker 8: This right here, sirly, is called the Gift. The Gift ye present a very nice one. Yes, yeah, we're mailing it to him. I went out my way on this one. I'm telling you what out my way?
Speaker 6: That's right here. It's called the Gift the cat Dog. If you hood hello, hello.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to Uh, I'm trying to. Hey, how you doing? Listen? We you and I we've never met. I wanted to reach out to you though. Did you did you get did you get a package? I sent to you last week?
Speaker 10: A package?
Speaker 4: Who is this? My name is my name? My name is Jason, And I sent you a package? Do I know you?
Speaker 10: Who are you?
Speaker 4: So? Again? Now, how do I know you? You don't know me. I'm just you know, I guess you could say I'm like a secret admirer. And I've been a mind you for quite some time. And uh, you know, I sent you a little something and uh, you know, I didn't know if either if you got it or not if I had to write address, but I wanted to know if you had gotten it. So you know, this is like my first time reaching out to you.
Speaker 10: I sent that package to my house.
Speaker 4: Uh yeah, I mean you got you got a pair of a pair of my underwear with the rose petals all in it.
Speaker 10: You said, Yeah, you're the sends drives to my house. Who are you and how did you know me?
Speaker 4: I've been ad mind you for a long time and I see I see you at your job. I see you at your house, you know, at the grocery market. When I so what stocker?
Speaker 10: Well you do I know youven?
Speaker 11: Where do I know you from?
Speaker 4: You don't know me? You know you don't know me at all, but you you know, Wait a.
Speaker 10: Minute, Wait a minute, wait a minute. You see some draws to my house, got my husband all up in an uproar, but I don't see them drawers and you don't even know me.
Speaker 4: You got a husband?
Speaker 10: Yeah, I got a husband.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, I I mean, hey, no disrespect, Brie. I ain't. I ain't know you got a husband.
Speaker 11: You know you've been watching me stocking me at my job, at my house.
Speaker 10: You oughta know that.
Speaker 4: Hey, I apologize on that, but you so you did get it.
Speaker 10: I don't want to apology. Yeah I got them.
Speaker 4: Okay, I mean what did you think about the gesture? Though?
Speaker 10: I mean, who makes funny something to you? My husband got that package with my name on it, and I've been for the last week going through hell let's checking my Facebook, all on my emails, going through my car history on my phone. I get he waked my up in the middle the night times about this, and you're gonna ask me about are you crazy?
Speaker 4: You know, I was just admiring you. I thought, you know, sending the.
Speaker 10: Fair of draws to my house.
Speaker 4: You like that.
Speaker 10: I don't even know you like that.
Speaker 4: I mean you don't care. I know, I know, but I was. You know, that was my way of like showing you that I admire you, that I'm into you. You know that was just.
Speaker 10: That's some sick I don't need no draws, especially those strange draws. I got draws at the house. I got two sons, a husband, I watched draws every week. I don't need no draws. You don't do no like that upset my whole household, have me damn me in divorce court behind some draws. What I want to know is how to head off?
Speaker 4: Do you know me?
Speaker 11: How do you How did you get my address where I work? Well, how do you know me?
Speaker 10: My phone number? Honest, how do you know me?
Speaker 2: I don't get that.
Speaker 10: Where did you get my truck? I'll tell you what college number.
Speaker 4: Back.
Speaker 10: When my husband get home, you can with him.
Speaker 4: Wait you get here?
Speaker 10: Can you hear your draws back? You come meet him in the morning. I have him there, come by.
Speaker 4: I'm not trying to have altercations with nobody. I'm not trying to have all of that.
Speaker 10: You explained to him, and get this off my because I had enough of this draws at my door.
Speaker 4: Okay, let me ask you this here. Will you send me some of yours? You didn't?
Speaker 10: Are you not listening to me? Hell no, you can't have none of my draws. Why don't you ask my husband for him when he could here in the morning. Why don't you ask him for some of my drops?
Speaker 4: I thought I thought it would be, you know, like a sign of something, something intimate, something from me, you know, kind of like a token of where I wanted the relationship to go.
Speaker 10: I don't even know you. You got my damn there in divorce court behind some damn draws, and I don't even know who are you?
Speaker 4: How?
Speaker 11: Who are you?
Speaker 10: How do you know so much about me? Where did you get my address from? How do you know where I work? How you get my phone?
Speaker 4: Who? For you? You like?
Speaker 10: You know you don't have husband?
Speaker 4: Matter of fact, say what.
Speaker 10: This number in? You come back on this number in an hour, and that it's home, so we can get this trait so you can talk to him.
Speaker 4: Do that for me? Wait wait, wait, wait, see I'm not looking for no altercation. Now if if well you're looking, you.
Speaker 10: Don't looking for something, and you still don't understand.
Speaker 11: So you said that's what you want.
Speaker 10: Because I'm trying to explain to you you don upset my whole household, got my over here, the nerves, and you ain't understanding that. So obviously saying what you are looking for is.
Speaker 4: An altercation, I'm not looking for I'm looking for I'm looking for personal time with you. That's what I'm looking for.
Speaker 10: My personal time.
Speaker 11: Is with my person.
Speaker 4: What about that?
Speaker 10: Don't you understand?
Speaker 4: I will you send me a pair of your underwel what I mean? I mean? Is that asking too much? If you just send me a pair, I'll go away.
Speaker 10: I said. You give me your address, yeah, tell me where to center, tell me where to send the US right now?
Speaker 4: What say your hell?
Speaker 11: Yeah, give me an address.
Speaker 10: You give me the address and no fact, my hands deliver right tonight.
Speaker 4: See you're trying to create an altercation. Why do not just give you a po box? So you're trying to create an altercation.
Speaker 10: No, give me your address, you got mine, you got my address. Let me send you something to your address.
Speaker 4: No, Noah, that's all right. Look, you know what? Can I say one more thing to you? No? You know what?
Speaker 10: I don't want it?
Speaker 4: What? What? What the do you have to say to me? Can I say one more thing till you? Please? What?
Speaker 11: What do you want?
Speaker 4: I just want to tell you who I am? Can I tell you who I am? You?
Speaker 10: Nolady told me who you are? I want to know how to you know me?
Speaker 11: Where you get my from?
Speaker 4: Listen to me real closely. This is Nephew till me from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. You just got pranked by your sister.
Speaker 10: Oh hello, Oh I'm gonna go Oh my goodness, yeah, oh I'm gonna get her.
Speaker 11: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: Hey, look we started this over a week and a half ago. We sit.
Speaker 10: I've been going through help for a week. Behind damn rove. Oh my goodness, I a breed.
Speaker 4: Tell your man to simmer down. It was all a brank phone called Basis.
Speaker 10: He is not going to believe this, Oh my goodness, he is not gonna believe it.
Speaker 4: Tell me this, bree, what is the baddest I'm talking about the baddest radio show in.
Speaker 10: The land, The Steve Haaven Morning Shows.
Speaker 4: Draws and all draws, And oh my goodness, am.
Speaker 6: I the only one ever mal from draws?
Speaker 4: I know?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I believe you are.
Speaker 6: Y'all never mail, no draw You got that title only one.
Speaker 7: I ain't never walked in the post office and you got a box for these draws.
Speaker 6: Y'all ain't never gain nobody else never, man. Yeah, just I don't think I'm to ask questions like that. That's all right.
Speaker 8: I just and then there's that that's you know, yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm I don't want to go over the line, you know, I don't want to do that.
Speaker 6: You're ready.
Speaker 8: It's going down this weekend, baby, Syracuse, New York. The Nephew was in town. It is Friday night, Friday night, it's sold out. Saturday first show, it's sold loud. I got a few tickets left on the second show, on Saturday, and then laying in the cut is Virginia Beach and all of that, all.
Speaker 6: Of that over there in Virginia Beach is sold out. So there you're happy. Okay, full crib, read ful, krim. We seem.
Speaker 1: All right, nephew, Thank you.
Speaker 5: Coming up next Strawberry Letter, subject he went missing and just magically reappeared. He went missing and magically reappeared. We'll get into that, find out what that's all about. Right after this. You're listening Steve Hardy Morning Show. It is time now for today's Strawberry Letter. And if you need advice and relationships, work, sex, parenting, and more, please submit your Strawberry Letter to Steve BARBFM dot com and we could be reading your letter live on the air, just like we're going to read this one right here, right now, and you never know, it could be yours.
Speaker 6: It could be yours. Buckle up and hold on tight. We got it for you here. It is Strawberry Letter, thanking of you.
Speaker 5: Subjects he went missing and magically reappeared. You're Stephen Shirley. I'm married to a drunk, plain and simple. I have dealt with him for nine years and it's not always bad and we do have fun family times with our seven year old. My husband has tried to stop drinking a few times, and he got ashamed when we could not stay. When he could not stay sober, he went to stay with his brother for a few days so he could get himself together. He avoided my calls, so I would call his brother to make sure he was okay. He also skipped work, so I had to call his boss and make up a lie so he wouldn't get fired.
Speaker 1: He did that four years ago.
Speaker 5: After that, he only drank on special occasions and I helped him keep afore drink maximum. That didn't last but one year, and he started back being a functional drunk. He can keep a job, do sports with our son, and take care of most of his stuff, but I have to deal with the crankiness and constant mood swings with him. We went to an anniversary party in October and he had a lot of champagne. When we were dancing, he was kissing all on my breasts and grinding on me. I went and sat down and tim on the dance floor. He made a big scene and started yelling that his own wife hates him. I left with my cousin and his wife and one of my husband's friends said he would bring him home.
Speaker 1: But he never came home.
Speaker 5: He didn't call, he didn't come get any clothes, and he wasn't at his brother's house.
Speaker 1: This time.
Speaker 5: I called his job and he was going to work, so I knew he was alive. His friends advised me to give him some more time, give him time, and to stop trying to find him. This made me even more anxious, because wherever he was, he was eating, and he had clothes. How can he magically reappear after two weeks without any explanation? Am I crazy to still be with him after this? There's nothing magical about any of this, nothing magical about it.
Speaker 1: He was drunk.
Speaker 5: You left him at the party because of it, and he had someone else, a woman. I'm sure willing to take him in because it wasn't his brother this time, you said, and take care of him.
Speaker 1: Your husband's an alcoholic, you said it.
Speaker 5: The alcohol makes him do crazy things, stuff like embarrassing you on the dance floor, and because he had too much to drink that night, he lost it and started yelling at you at the party. You walked off, and he said you hated him, No, you hated his drunkenness and how he was acting. You were sick of his drunk behavior at that point and wanted out of the party. His friend said he would bring him home, so you knew he would be safe, and you let the party and got out of there. You thought he would come home later, But a whole two weeks went by and you never heard from him. The only way you knew he was alive, you said, is because you called his job. Well, that is way too long not to hear from your husband. He messed up big time this time. So what did he say when he came back?
Speaker 4: You said?
Speaker 1: He offered no explanation, just nothing.
Speaker 5: So an answer to your question, I would say, yes, you would be crazy to stay with him after this.
Speaker 1: He's not going to change.
Speaker 5: It's been nine years of you being married to a drunk. Plain and simple, Steve, this is a very very.
Speaker 2: Easy letter because he's given me no reason to fight for him. This man has zero redeeming qualities as of right now, because the thing that's in his life that's most prevalent is the drinking. You're married to a drunk. You're married to an alcoholic who needs help people who are alcoholics need help, and help is available. But help only works when the person who is the alcoholic wants help.
Speaker 6: That's it.
Speaker 2: You can't want it for them. You can't want a person to stop drinking more than them. If they don't want to stop drinking, you're fighting. I've had this in my life before. Nobody I was married to, of course, but I've had family members that was a full blown alcoholic. Your husband's tried to stop drinking a few times. He got ashamed when he could not sober up. He he he he need help, He need help, just a real problem. This is an addiction. You got to go get help. If he couldn't stop, he'd have been stopped. He wouldn't stay with his brother for a few days so he could get hisself together. He avoided my calls, so I would call his brother to make sure he was okay. He also skipped work, so I had to find call his boss and make up a live so he wouldn't get fired.
Speaker 6: What you tell him he was in the hospital in coma. What did you do?
Speaker 2: Which one did you use? Because that's a good one. He's in the hospital in the coma out of state, so they can't call around to check local hospital because anybody got tired to guess what city he is in hospitals?
Speaker 6: So now he did that four years ago.
Speaker 2: I listened to this after that, he only drank on special occasions, and I helped him keep a foul drink minimum.
Speaker 6: That's too damn high.
Speaker 2: Four drinks usually usually trigger something in most human beings.
Speaker 6: Four drinks, I've.
Speaker 2: Never heard nobody try to stop by holding it down to four drinks. One, two, maybe that, but by foe, you can't keep counting no more. He don't stop counting, and after four he can't count. But then, guess what you said? He only drank on special occasions. Do you know the problem with alcoholics, it'd.
Speaker 6: Be a lot of occasions that's special. Oh my god, you dropped by. Let's drink to that? Hang on all you figuring to leave, Let's drink to that, to drink to that.
Speaker 4: Game?
Speaker 5: Hold, let's drink At twenty three minutes after, we'll hear part two of Steve's response to today's Strawberry letter. It's called he went missing and magically reappeared. We'll get back into it right after this. You're listening hard Morning show, all right, come on, Steve, let's recap today's Strawberry letter. The subject is he went missing and magically reappeared.
Speaker 2: This lady lives with a functional drunk, but he is an alcoholic. I haven't got to the functional part, but I'll explain that to you in a minute, because I know somebody just like that now alcoholics who are functioning alcoholics. And you actually have one. You've dealt with him for nine years, and it's not always bad. We do have fun family times with our seven year old. Or that must be fun down there at Chucky Cheese. He can go chuck E Chee because you can't drink down there. But as soon as he leaves Chucky Cheese, as soon as he get out there Chucke Cheese. Matter of fact, I think he down there drinking at the Chucky Cheese. I think he got a little something in the band. Anyway, that's another story. He tried to stop a couple of times, but he needs help.
Speaker 6: He can't do it.
Speaker 2: He's just shamed because he can't stop. People are alcoholics need real help. He went to stay with his brother for a few days, who get himself together. He avoided calls and have to call his brother and make sure it's okay, and he quit going to work. You had to call his boss and make up a lie so he would lose his job. So he told his boss he was in a medical coma out of state, and then he'll be soon as he gets back, you'll let him know. And then after that he only drank on special occasions. And I helped him keep a folk drink minimum. Wow, lady, that you ain't helping with foul drink minimum. The folk drink is usually good for most people. Two two, and most people really need to go sit down somewhere after two. Surely it won for sure. Shore Strawberry is one. She can't knock in the glass of wine. Nothing, just be just as ignorant when she drank. She don't get loud or nothing, but she gets sleepy and she swore her speech. Little missus Budgey I thum souther thief.
Speaker 7: Who is thief?
Speaker 6: Sether thie anyway.
Speaker 2: That didn't last long and after a year he started back as a functional drunk. Now listen to me. This is the key to this letter, lady, that you need to know. You're realizing that he's a functional drunk. He can keep a job do sports with our son and take care of most of his stuff. But I have to deal with the crankiness and the constant mood swings with him. Went to an anniversary party in October. He had a lot of champagne. When we was dancing, he was kissing all on your breast and grinding him. I went and sat down and left him on the dance floor. He made a big scene and start yelling that his own wife hates him, and you do, you do, you do hate him, and it's okay, But after that you left with your cousband and his wife. And one of my husband's friends said he would bring him home. But he didn't come home. He didn't call, he didn't get any clothes, and he wasn't at his brother's house.
Speaker 6: This time.
Speaker 2: I called his job and he was going to work, so I knew he was alive. His friends advised me to give him some time and stop trying to find him because they know where he at. This made me even more anxious because wherever he was, he was eating and he had clothes. Remember what you said back in the letter. He's a functional drunk.
Speaker 6: He knows what he's doing and he knows how to do it, so quit being anxious.
Speaker 2: Take the drunk out of it. He's just functional. He used a drinking as his excuse to you. So wherever he was at, he was eating, and he had clothes. How can he magically reappear after two weeks? It wasn't magic. He just walked in the door.
Speaker 6: That's not a magic crick. He just came wrong.
Speaker 2: But two weeks without any explanation? Am I crazy to still be with him after that?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 2: You're crazy? Yes, you crazy, and it's something wrong with you. It's no way a man can disappear from a woman.
Speaker 6: He's in a relationship with a relationship, Let lone marry. You can't ghost your girlfriend for two weeks.
Speaker 2: And if you met a girl and y'all had eight conversations on the phone and you told each other you cared about each other, you can't ghost for two weeks and then show up without no explanation. How is he going to sleep in that house? You ought to be sitting on the bed, just shaking him on the shoulder every time you roll over. Hey, where you being? We need to talk about this two weeks now? Who house you been over? Where you get clothed from?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 6: Was you eating? Who took care of you?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 6: Yeah, you crazy for being with him.
Speaker 2: Because he ain't explaining nothing to you, because he has no explanation, because he's a functional drunk.
Speaker 6: He's functioning just fine for two weeks without you.
Speaker 2: When you gonna learn stop trying to find the good times in this. We have fun family times with our seven year.
Speaker 6: That's a chuckie cheese when you ain't down there? What hell y'all doing? And y'all marriage make me sick?
Speaker 1: On today's Strawberry Letter.
Speaker 5: At Steve Murphy at them and check us out on the Strawberry Letter podcast on the Free iHeartRadio app where free never sounded so good. Coming up next to the Junior and Sports Talk right after this you're listening.
Speaker 1: Morning show. It is time now for Junior and Sports Talk.
Speaker 9: What you got Junior, I'll call of you was right girl, I'm telling you right now. The NBA is on the investigation. Oh my goodness, oh my NBA. You guys him explaining to do yes, it has been filed. The United States Department of Justice is investigating the National Basketball Association for anti trust violations against ice tubes.
Speaker 1: Big come off.
Speaker 7: I'll tell than you and listen what they're guilty of.
Speaker 9: They are guilty for using their power and their position to to get sponsors not to work with them, and televisions not to showcase their games.
Speaker 7: This is what they have been up to.
Speaker 9: Now if they are found guilty of this, they're gonna have a hefty fine to pay for that.
Speaker 7: But you when you say sponsors, you talk.
Speaker 9: About like Nike, Adidas, Rebox, You start talking about TV, You talking about ESPN, t N T those stations.
Speaker 7: No Q they hate no Q, yes, and the Big three three allegedly, let's just a Q.
Speaker 4: You know what?
Speaker 7: Heres another thing too.
Speaker 9: It was also said that Adam Silver discouraged owners who already owned NBA teams for even going over there to the Big Three to even help with the building of the franchise.
Speaker 7: So he said, look, if you're on the NBA team problem, Oh man, hey man, he the commissioner. So yeah, you know Q, We we hear you, dog. And this is absolutely true.
Speaker 9: But if you taking the money for the TV rights to showcase this game from CBE and then you taking the sponsor, how is this man supposed to make some money?
Speaker 4: See that?
Speaker 1: Did the pros play though? Did the NBA pros play in the Big No, the.
Speaker 9: NBA knows don't play. All of these are retired over time. Yeah, but that's the problem there.
Speaker 3: NBA players see n b A don't want to give the money away they keep.
Speaker 7: They keep it in the n b A.
Speaker 9: So we understand Cube, I hear you, man, But that's just crazy, man, Like I think CB should just go over there to the NBA over the silver and just start rapping no vascline.
Speaker 7: Maybe you ain't hear him, Yeah you must, didn't.
Speaker 1: Hear Cube won't with the president.
Speaker 9: So yeah, it's gonna continue, man, So we're gonna have to see what happens with that. But I'm telling you, man, I'm just shocked that the NBA would do that, you know, just to keep Ice Cube.
Speaker 7: Yes, how because Cube the big show even the same lane.
Speaker 9: It's three on three basketball, y'all playing five on five full pot if he want a half court by.
Speaker 7: They said they got a four point shot. They ain'tvolved in nobody. They even got a game similar to y'all. Why is y'all messing with you?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 1: You don't make no sin and don't proNT.
Speaker 6: Mc rare because I remember when you drove a be too ten broke up.
Speaker 1: You're gonna investigate union, back up the.
Speaker 3: Friend random all of Matheleene lyrics, all face, all right, all of.
Speaker 1: It coming up at the top of the hour. Thank you, Junior.
Speaker 5: A woman wants to know if she should let her fiance know he's coming up a bit short.
Speaker 1: We'll talk about it right after this. You're listening Harvey Morning Show. All right, Steve.
Speaker 5: This is from two D on Steve Harby FM. Twudy says, I am thirty years old and I've been with my fiance for almost three years. He said if he based our relationship on sex, he wouldn't be marrying me. I was crushed, so I went to see my doctor and asked her if I was too big down there, because my fiance said that was a problem. My doctor said, I'm normal size, so my fiance must be tiny. And he has never been told that he's tiny. He's the only guy I've ever had sex with, and I never thought he might be the problem. My doctor said to call him tiny the next time he insults me, should I do it or not?
Speaker 6: Don't know?
Speaker 2: I would see you say that you're gonna end up leaving me. I don't know why your doctor would suggest some stuff like that, but that ain't how you get to it. They have surgeries now for me, and I know a urologist who has surgery. Now you can get with addie and you can get hang factor added.
Speaker 6: It's like a woman getting a BBL. They have that now.
Speaker 2: I listened to him say the whole thing you can add with and you can add hang in. Homeboy can come up in there strong, like urologists told me. As couples go down there together and pick out the fit that they want. They had it now, so you can go down there.
Speaker 1: I mean, so she shouldn't. She shouldn't clap back.
Speaker 2: If it ain't nothing wrong with two D the doctor that told her two do you find you normal size?
Speaker 6: Homeboy ain't cutting it. He ain't got it.
Speaker 2: Don't say that. But you can go get help. There's new technology out there, guys. You can go get yourself some help.
Speaker 5: Okay, all right, Uh, we have time for one more Steve. This is from Rich and Ypsilani. He says, I've been singing since I could talk, and everyone says it sound just like Johnny Gill when I sing at weddings. I'm forty eight years old, so I need to know if I should use my savings to pursue a career in music, at least to a real and send it to a major recording label. I am retired military, so I have time on my hands and the money to do it. How old is too old to pursue a dream? Would I be wasting my money?
Speaker 2: Well, you just use a couple of terms that doesn't exist. Tom On, I'm gonna make it real?
Speaker 4: What dog?
Speaker 2: Don't nobody make that? Nobody makes you sis a real send to you know, just emailing the PDF file or something like that, but don't do and you send a system. Now, let me say this here. Everybody told you you sound.
Speaker 1: Let's get that part mind.
Speaker 6: You see, listen to me. Listen to him?
Speaker 2: Dog, did you hear what you said? You forty eight and your best gig so far has been wedged? I don't know if you noticed, but there are not a lot of weddings that you get invited to to say. Now, I'm not in the dream crushing business, but things can happen. They don't give record deals to forty eight year old people.
Speaker 6: I'm just saying they don't.
Speaker 2: But there are so many ways to make it in music right now because of the Internet, most of these guys now is self published.
Speaker 6: So go on to self published music though.
Speaker 4: But you.
Speaker 6: You know your ex military, you know happy? Yeah, see, I ain't.
Speaker 2: Finna do all that because that ain't going to let us out. Okay, yeah, I ain't finna thank him for a service.
Speaker 6: And I don't know what he did.
Speaker 1: I don't know what he was doing anythday.
Speaker 6: Your left, your lift, your left, right and left.
Speaker 2: That's not singing though, So you singing in the military, what what that meant? Get them body and buy your head? See that ain't that?
Speaker 6: Ain't say it though, So I ain't trying to destroy your dreams.
Speaker 1: But sure sounds like it.
Speaker 6: Well okay, man, I table gone pursue it. Don't go ahead.
Speaker 1: He might sound like Johnny Gill. But minutes after the hour we'll have more understand We get Johnny right after this. You're listening morning show.
Speaker 5: We're getting in the holiday spirit, of course, and there's a new trend for some but Steve, I think you've been doing this for a while at your house. Studies show that only one Christmas tree just isn't enough this year, and homeowners plan to fill their homes with multiple Christmas trees. Dey core experts wad in and agree that the Christmas joy needs to be spread beyond just.
Speaker 1: The living room.
Speaker 5: Trees belong all over your home, like in the bedroom places like that. So so my question to you is do you agree with this? And how many trees are you guys gonna put up this year?
Speaker 6: Yeah, couldn't have your main tree, and then you can have little trees. Margie's done that.
Speaker 2: Before we got the main tree, we would have like smaller trees somewhere, maybe two, something like that.
Speaker 6: I've seen. It's just festive you. This just makes you feel good all over. It's just once a year, you know.
Speaker 2: But if you can't afford to get that one damn tree and be quiet, damn this article, you ain't got to read every article and use it.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 2: I wish to hell my mama would have went in there and told my daddy she's want two trees this year. We're gonna buy two damn trees for.
Speaker 4: What you can.
Speaker 6: Well, I wouldn't have a hard time getting on in this little tight ass house now, I didn't.
Speaker 4: Hell, we.
Speaker 2: Were gonna sit on porch, you know, roll on still if you put it on the porch, because they gonna think there's some boxes up under there, so we don't need to putting.
Speaker 5: All right, So do what makes you feel happy and in the spirit.
Speaker 1: All right, we'll have more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show. We'll play around it. Would you rather right after.
Speaker 5: This you're listening Harvey Morning Show. Would you rather stand in a t s A line for two hours? Or would you rather sit in a middle coach seat which one.
Speaker 6: Coach see the coach seet that's a long time. Get in that line.
Speaker 9: I'm finish getting, I'm sting talking to people.
Speaker 7: Meeting people some time, gonna fly by sea.
Speaker 6: Yeah, what I'm not fin to do is sitting in that middle seat on a flight.
Speaker 9: You don't feel like about the middle seat. It's that elbow fight for risk fight be serious. I can't wait for you to raise your home because my ea be right there.
Speaker 6: Soon as I got on. I want a quiet it's a quiet fight, all right. But you had to sit in that middle seat before. I've had to sit in there. Yeah, I can't see you there. I just can't see you sitting there. Not now, all right?
Speaker 5: Would you rather die and die and come back as a Leprechaun. Would you rather die and come back as the jolly green giant.
Speaker 6: Y'all behind?
Speaker 8: I knew y'all was goinna say that. I knew that was gonna is the first thing time and timing going on with that?
Speaker 7: What you want to do?
Speaker 6: I don't want to be dying giant. That's that's too that's just too tall that you ain't gonna be.
Speaker 2: So you're gonna come back at yourself, No improvements. You don't want another view, you don't want to see what they're like up here, None of that, Junior.
Speaker 7: I'm going ahead and be the leprechaun for the time. I'm going to be the lepchan You that.
Speaker 2: Man, y'all too little shorts be over there by your dance, Johnny Green giant step on both?
Speaker 6: Oh sorry about that? All right?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 5: Would you rather buy your wife five small Christmas gifts? Or would you rather get her one nice, real, nice big Christmas gift?
Speaker 1: Just one?
Speaker 6: Hell? I do both of them. Hello, get the big one and a bunch of small on.
Speaker 4: I like it.
Speaker 1: I like it gifts together, Yes, Steve.
Speaker 6: One big one, get it over with uh value you got to do?
Speaker 7: I'll get the one big.
Speaker 2: Gift, I mean seeming to tell you the danger of the five little gifts. Because she opening them five, you know you ain't gonna get no wild factor.
Speaker 6: And you got to hope she's still like you by the.
Speaker 1: Time you'll real she gets the number five.
Speaker 6: Because she keeps opening up all this. What the hell is this? It ain't.
Speaker 1: You're listening morning show.
Speaker 5: All right, guys, here we are our last break of the day on this Friday. It's been a good day. Yeah, it's been a fun day. We definitely want to say Happy Veterans Day to all our servicemen. Thank you for us your service. Veterans Day is tomorrow Saturday. We want to send women and women, right and women, you're absolutely right, yes and yeah Veterans Days.
Speaker 2: Come out there and volunteer. You've got to be a special boy, do that. So thankful for all you do.
Speaker 1: Thank you, thank you for all you do. And Dave, Dave is a Veteran Day.
Speaker 2: Davids great and David is a prime example of what can happen when you don't get help.
Speaker 6: When you come home.
Speaker 2: Okay, anyway, I want to thank Dave for just somehow pulling his own self together, being to find individual.
Speaker 6: Congratulations to days.
Speaker 2: So Davids having his first child to everybody, will keep you posted, healthy, baby on the way.
Speaker 6: All right and married. Now this is his first child.
Speaker 2: You know, the VA said he could go on to have a kid now he had completed all the test Oh my god. Well, you know a couple of things that happened to him when he was at war. So once he got all right, he told him to go ahead and have babies. They didn't let him have no kids up for awhile, because they tell me, you don't need to do this right now, you.
Speaker 7: Need to finish these tests.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, Dave saying veterans shout out.
Speaker 6: Well, you know the jokes. She just didn't got to do.
Speaker 2: I would tell y'all something my clothes remarks today. I was talking to a young man the other day and he is in a career and he's up and coming, and he talks about this career often, and every time I talk to him, he's very I don't want to say arrogant, but he brags a lot in me, always talking about what he's gonna do. And I kind of understand that because you got to kind of speak your expectations into existence. But you have to be careful how you phrase it. And I was just telling the young man. I said, hey, man, listen to get to where you eventually want to go. It's a long, perilous journey. You're on a quest to become successful. He said, no, no, no, mister Harvey, I beg to differ. I'm already successful. I said, okay. He said, I only speak positivity in my life. I said, okay, I understand that you're preaching to the choir. I said, but I just want to give you some advice because you came to me and asked me, knowing you, what would I recommend to you? And I said the one thing I would recommend to you is humility. I said, brother, because listen to me, it's going to be really, really hard to become successful. He said again, mister Harvey, I'm stopping you. I'm already successful. I said, see, man, right there, just right there, why would you come to me. I'm double your age, plus you come to me and asked me for a piece of advice, and then I give you the piece of advice and you keep rejecting it. I said, man, humility is important, I say every day of your life. You have the capacity to learn. I said, man, open yourself up to learning something. Maybe you need to figure out why I keep telling you about humility. He said, okay, Well why I got to be humble? Or why do I have to practice humility? I said, man, because it's it's it's a great quality to have. Nobody likes an arrogant person. Nobody likes somebody who thinks who they're talking to and they feel like they talking down to them. I say, it's humility, man, I said, what's the matter with it? I said, you ain't got to flex and flaunt everything you do. I say, that's the problem with this society today. As soon as we do something, we want to post it. As soon as we get something, we want to show it. As soon as somebody say something good about us, we gonna let everybody know what we're doing. I said, Man, keep something to yourself. I said, because bruh, it's some evid flows to this thing. The journey you on, it's gonna be some ups and some downs. But see, you ain't gonna want to post the downs though. But when you're talking to a person like me, I know the downs is coming because who in here and who amongst us don't have ups and downs? I said, man, So what I try to do is I try to stay level when it's going good for me. I try to stay right here when it's going bad for me, I try to stay right here. I pride myself on staying as level.
Speaker 6: As I can.
Speaker 2: Now do I hit the bumps in the valleys and all that. Yeah, man, I'm human, but I try to remain humble. And part of your humility is doing something for other people. Oh, I ain't got time for that, I said, brother. I said, look, man, me and you're gonna have to stop talking. Men, stop asking me for advice? He said, Why would I help somebody? And I ain't got nothing yet. I said, wait a minute, man, didn't you just tell me a minute ago you were successful? I said, But see, brother, the reason you have to help people is because there's a philosophy to success that a lot of people try to ignore. The more people you help become successful, the more successful you become. Don't you understand that, I said, Bruh. Part of your rise to fame and success be how well you treat and do for other people. God blesses you to become a blessing. He don't bless you to just get chosen. I can't get a big house up on a heill, and don't never share with nobody else how to get up on the hill.
Speaker 6: That ain't why.
Speaker 2: God give it to you, and God rewards you according to how much he can trust you. God gives you what he can trust you with. So if you're gonna get it all and keep it to yourself and you ain't gonna share none, he gonna quit giving it to you.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 2: I never looked at it like that. I won't be talking to him no time soon. It took too long to get to that. I condensed it in the closing remark. We talked for two hours.
Speaker 6: Y'all. Have a great day, and listen to me.
Speaker 2: When you're talking to a person that don't want help, stop talking to him because you can't help him.
Speaker 6: You have a great day, y'all.
Speaker 5: For all Steve Harbie contests, no purchase necessary, void were prohibited. Participants must be legal US residents at least eighteen years old, unless otherwise stated.
Speaker 1: For complete contest rules, visit STEVEHARVEYFM dot com. You're listening to the Steve Harvey Morning show