Speaker 1: Hmm.
Speaker 2: There's the la gran Los Angeles a la passando, la fronte electric stoys chargers amerridos, a puro chargers, se PuO charger power lunes portl Pinto.
Speaker 1: It is the Parkers official arn wow lad.
Speaker 2: There is Davis and pisando pre dreis Davis able pisodio antello, jets consuls propios jets una portierres comermanda night football says that that that music and not to you. Some of these dosilos fans consus loss this it all royal, that.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 2: Let's I guess the promo A lot of no important la m termina yellow him nationalist, all royal, sallyl Keka either appentice try no ryo Lampa bay or gathers the apprentice rival charges the raggito Davis.
Speaker 4: Young perfector man and a Burke con try the quipo sav a most important commence a rapt ke hormoney recommend are.
Speaker 5: Ra there is there is David.
Speaker 4: You say start fast, no partio exactly control of rams and sofa say when it's a premier Partla regress touch down today the queas and presents and let you know us and presentia.
Speaker 5: They will see that real. Yeah, OK, the Bason in all all Kansas.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a look pasac on there is Davis Faily I ran this atletas in Totos Los Kippos, Numerous island its over lookal real Metallo see that Casco Coregon la protection Jega, numerous que son pu yell retero is like Faile.
Speaker 5: Went through.
Speaker 2: And Renaldo WILLI got Chicago Bears los Ens It was for with Avelis Bears Can Jim McMahon, Walter Payton, a refrigerator, Perry Taniana WILLI God, will he got below Sista Olympico, Renaldo a Maya Era below sister lost fortign Anders and is south Fenceiva the San Francisco pot problem. You gotta catch it. Ronald don Este Casso, you gotta catch him. Latinist a la Darius Davis local massimine pressiona pancho, the Darius Davis is Supasciencia sukalma to mosa Andre Roberts Can Correlos in Patalas and the moment taqu Colo chargers if Roberts Teneso una calculo three all our rebil de speco or the Patala in regresso in traffico and Alissa l s passion reducido in real time comolos parael es, COmON neo antelas balas and matrix comokel Conuna calmi presision and the water by presentimos can called kermoment como incobases in quarentequato returnos in college estem joel lode mostro Garacias, I said touchdown king pone terminus Conzo explosivas ermano the last the Partido Antello's jets pork goving defense, but the je like you mentioned at Prince and tolos medios nationalist Prince.
Speaker 5: De lo.
Speaker 4: Totalment defense allow jets touchdown. The there service can be oil for Mattuel Partillo elos jets and a momento.
Speaker 5: So vi and Aaron Rodgers see and a Zac Wilson no.
Speaker 4: Trace yeah and and connect connector daviso gonna touch down. The Austin eggler Ye seek is a complete I kill look ala portas the defenseman like j defense on Monday night, norfuelilo jets full of chargers, but me ntonis and ila porte defensa is two lit lot to poor kuchaco una cose Livier con joi bosa can Khalil Max Saludas ambos laotra elivier conunt sero, yeah, Ketami, Tinto lugs impact to enorm in Lagda charges stand fendendo Greda and Tis simoniel Iguando t Sierra and s port As contra Lo Lions, klau So Masa Lantello Lions, Quanto te Sierra and sup Porta Portira of legan and rival A Correa answer charges perk and peros the press again serverosan conto ya on the Brandon staily p Parami, creative defen CEOs y a quarter hu ours con sinco turas and Khalil mac joy Bosa truly too in more fox Foxy, commolation and Kippo in a quarter, who is canal menos sing trienta and total esoceras opportunias Yes will a grand defense and a partillo is about very necessitar on Offensia, the Otto KLi frontal.
Speaker 2: Lions besides Paso alf and paneos the lost charger fence in the l Stadium calas Maslos coming in a big Max All okay that courtenva and mass sax mast big Max Sax big maxax big Max, he wanta tarvinillos charger fans portals, big Max Standrea Lando, Oh yeah, perto compartois to controls who says pans croquet to star in Momento condoms calka partido Yeah coming Calio, Yes, simna that Khalio Maco said, the po starts novas and if one was comingando Calio, you gotta stop him. Man, you're gonna make all the charge of fans. At fact, all the big Mexic been given. You're giving him more than Runal McDonald Pezzarel Compari when you see mound them in Kentucky Vegas and til the Delo Margindo kenele paridoo and Joey Ambos Lostres said, Tridente does look gimen and Profundia pirn Tito in Pindo terminos called placasos catavandosos. Alberto Davis Stava juando football American Rudola and Tito s football and you can rudo no stavan they can, Okay. Garretti was in contrada now that the Spa salvar as a quarterback, Zach Wilson and Jao and the nuestro so costam being lo malo kees pesa uya com on Rookie qubco nessito travaco is then noroe and mix a Bartle algo postro marcal s.
Speaker 5: Bur York bra.
Speaker 4: Trasla cosa sima to probly who are is and to says like Portancio, Neel and Brandon the sear connectaos and fens abort premen was condom I lumen yeah le permitte alad who are the otra man Yeah, pil secondari para c movsi condo who are permanent and simat Yeah, but then contrac yes ananas pork Boran sailor bretana i c i t l and ten Xicans who are borgt Erwin James Sandoeltas borgetis a ken At Murray juandelor football the sugar Silu Jelano to the town Perando s a ken Murray Junior pork Champusito er Kendricks.
Speaker 1: La interception man.
Speaker 4: Canelochi gilman, Come of safety, come of deep safety, toto is so party de la press on capasad in premier alante cone trio queesu proble matl momento in so condo la cana trull khalil Joey Tempress and quarter back rival and ben ti Sinco porco snaps el promeo and V says the Porcentosi v s percento, sovrel promevio de la liga and quanto prisons al quarter back. Yes o via means in tiendo Lovia ras borg mile la claro claro yep, yep, yep, yeah, so yamane.
Speaker 2: Collact the calla Santeramandola Davis okay Tnian una complete conqua ferancia is z los poni position the us part ir relizar it's as well, look it's the most Pierre Travaco, the Cameron Decker, p u sinco avelando, the sangre fri Calculado and thro the Special Teams Darius Davis when Mbredo Special Teams Player of the Week and La conferenci adicana perron norrifica. But the Cameron Decker traves i aarra serrando Guys. Episode of Those Jets Condos Historians, Idego Historia on my U School as Keenan Allen Miliadas and Receptionist Colne and the dam Beya Hoo's to Para momento Kaya contoiler against the Para Classical music form piano Eco Japan replic Carlo ca ye Mill's divertil Houston too portios or partuos that is coming to Blando, going to a yardas arias pero you go a milk in enos passes completos dentro the partios Lando, the bellows and rabio.
Speaker 4: I said, I said, Casa Herbert whold partio and u paralot jets is important Timosa con interceptions con siga per pork and poke. I wanna see that you think me problem fans can control jet no no, no no no jets like Philadelphia as soon as an as Yeah, trust Victoria is on trivic Toria salilo. We don't know a quadro vitros tambi legan and a Kansas city to know gamos no no no, no no no no. It can be two ways so so lo no pelroso peligrossos our borana medcella Victoria No no so justin Herbert Hugo look at Hugar and Trejore defences the totat presida, the cala cinco, the cadas is sinco and polomenos sinco, or says passaro la products on the Herbert Herbert mars Sima toto el tiempo Causo Guo Lobo jets is absolute Clavi por Capero, Lo Bils, pork Josh allen to a tress interceptionists Porque Casi Pierre los Chiefs, Porque mahomsu all Thos interceptionists Porqueperio los Eagles, Porkio Trask. Also tress interception is but the jail and hurts Ala jets of Legari no le sdo Justin Herbert see super partiou partiactico in parti.
Speaker 2: Boom Lodi hist elk Lodi too conun regresso, Costa, Constant Champ Biston So electricot and pro chargers Alvalbert, Pancho Pinto and Trevista al Granddrius Davisomos Electric and ear.
Speaker 4: Perfect on momento and we need a young Garcia Marques Esa conversation Young Darius Davis, a guy in PuO Chargers. There is is a pleasure congratulations first, first thing you know and foremost for kind of opening the gates for on. It was a phenomenal game, especially for the defense on Monday night. But everything started with you. And if you can take us through that moment again, when did you realize. I always think from okay, there is just waiting for that ball. That thing is high.
Speaker 1: It's high.
Speaker 5: It's guys starting to come down.
Speaker 4: At what point you kind of make your mind up and you said, okay, I can't attack this one.
Speaker 3: Yeah you know, yeah, I kicked this coverage.
Speaker 6: So the moment where I realized, I kind of tell is like the moment I got the bottle my hands and a security kitch. You know, we always have a design return going in. So I got to make sure I catched the ball first and foremost. Then after that, I just set the blacks up and I just balan seen him. So the moment that I knew I was gonna score is and when I looked up to the to the big boy in the stadium, I see nowhere around.
Speaker 5: Oh no, no, no, nobody's gonna catch you.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: That's that's because that's real speed and we can see it and we saw it from the verse first game, you know, in the preseason.
Speaker 5: Okay, this is real speed.
Speaker 1: To me.
Speaker 4: It's always been interesting, you know for somebody who specialize, you know, in this part of the game. When but that's why I ask, when does it click? You know, it's Uh, it's number one. You have to really make sure you you know, you catch the ball. I guess you know you cannot go ahead and thinking Okay, I'm gonna do this and that. No, no, no, First catch the ball. Then it's like a fraction of a second that you have to kind of scan the field and take off.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's like you said, like a fraction of second. You look, then you just react. So that's that's basically how I do. I just look and I react.
Speaker 5: Now you always start like in a sense slow that return.
Speaker 4: It almost feels like you're kind of kind of scanning what you have in front of you, and then if you see that little open that's when you start to go from second to third to fourth to fifth gear.
Speaker 5: It's it's kind of the way the way it works for you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because in the NFL, I'm not like used to having that much space as far as college where I'm catching the ball. You know, everyone could come down and and I just had to act instantly once I catched the ball. But like in the NFL, I would say I could catch the ball, then I could actually like scan, like you say, scan then react.
Speaker 3: So I feel like that's a big difference.
Speaker 4: How do you feel about the unit, the special team unit for this uh, for these Chargers? Uh, team Darius, because uh, sometimes you know, you talk so much about offense defense, justifyingly so, but again in a game like Monday, where he was so hard to get anything going on offense, it wasn't special teams, the ones that you know open up the game.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, I love this special team.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 6: They they come to work every day, you know, Like I always say, I get them the credit because you know, those guys are just holding the blocks for so long, and it's so easy to get like a holding call, especially on a return, you know, So I just get those guys created the practice squad, guys that practice giving us those good looks, you know, you know, just credit to those guys, man.
Speaker 3: And I'm just very thankful to be a part of this this team.
Speaker 4: How has the adaptation gone so far from from college from a very good team in college, obviously a very good program that gets you ready for the NFL as good as any other you know, to play really, you know, to be in perhaps the most competitive league you know of any professional sports in this in this country. How has that transition been for you?
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know, you know the transition it started off. I felt like I started off like kind of slow. I'm kind of like a slow burner. But you know, like as the reps come, you know, I get to picking up things and more, and you know, I get to sit behind Keenan Allen, one of, like I said, the great k pass catcher, and you know, I get sit behind him and learned from guys like him, my Josh, you know, guys who've done it for a long period of time. So I feel like those guys help me. You know, just sitting behind those guys just really help me grow. You know, you know, I have my guys Quinn Max here and they make the transition way easier. So I feel like it's been a great transition.
Speaker 4: Talking about this Sunday game, there is this is a this is a very well rounded team the one that you're going to be facing. You might not have the defense that the Jets have, but they certainly have a better offense in terms of production and in terms of continuity, which is so important in the NFL. How do you see this matchup going.
Speaker 6: I think it's gonna be a great test for us. You know, they are a great team. You know, we just got to do what we do is stick to our game plan, you know, don't try to do too much. Just go out there and just whenever our play needs to be made, we just need to make our places.
Speaker 4: Where is the team standing right now? There is in terms of you were two and four, there were some talking from the outside, and I know this law room always is really good at keeping that noise outside those doors. You know, we are a unit here, We're a family. We take care of each other. Now that you are four and four, with the possibility of getting over that five hundred, how do you see maybe the ceiling of this team. It's it's not even close yet in terms of getting to the to the max level this team can play yet.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know, you know each week you go, each week you want to get better at doing your job, you know, you know, just and practice today, just coming in everybody just doing doing your job, you know, just thinking we have a slogan car away just don't never get too high and never get too low. You know, I'm just coming in and getting getting into work.
Speaker 4: Last one from me celebration wise, are you starting to come up with a with that? Darius Davis sort of kind of celebration because I have a feeling we're going to be seeing more and more of this, of these returns that they don't have to necessarily you know, greatest scenario. Yeah it's a touchdown, but any anything around twenty twenty five yards thirty yards, that's a great that's a great return.
Speaker 5: So how are we in that department?
Speaker 6: Well, you know, I'm not I'm not a big celebration type of guy, but I love that. Yeah, But like I think, next time, I'm next time getting in, I'm gonna do a celebration from my hometown.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be a dancing and they will get it, so.
Speaker 1: They will get it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's gonna be an inside Yeah, the kind of inside jokings.
Speaker 5: I love that.
Speaker 4: I mean business business, the business approach. We yeah, we get to work. I love that there is savings. Thank you so much, man, congratulations again for that, for that return and for everything that your rookie season has been.
Speaker 5: Man, it's it's been such a.
Speaker 4: Such a pleasure, you know, to see you perform, and I think the sky is a limit for somebody like you. So so let's go get this these lines. That's gonna be a good test on Sunday, Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 2: There is, said Darius Davis. Put chargers roombo kickoff Controlos Detroit, Lions, Pancho lo Ca not pull and travista poor kay missus stemma o n d said kidding Ken camil g can also kept gm.
Speaker 1: No Cora.
Speaker 2: Repent stem the computer la manzanita No no no, it's no breakdown. Sole.
Speaker 1: I got blitzed.
Speaker 2: I got blitzed by my computer. Missus tema the communication made that said brother medic caron and Pisa coos chargers allow jets and Zach Wilson my computer met Zach Wilson not put travista Uh Darius Davis buss and yeah and in the proxy room also Lions, but the chargers. Favorite quote about speed reference top gun right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I feel the need and I feel the need the need for speed.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: Mcin okay superne thereis Davis lad a favorite fast car to Carol beloso ever.
Speaker 4: A Ferrari meantoria politoria see it.
Speaker 2: So unt the need for speed is a quote that was it quality car health care Challenger health cats at the sintos quarint the horses. I'll take that one. Muscle cars Brothers, All fast trucks come on the Millennium. Falcon light Speed Okay, La montag mass Rap.
Speaker 4: Magic six Flags, Magic Mountain and Valenci California Accelerated montag russ Any Roller, Viper windows in the Magic Mountain Accelerat. Okay you in a viper cry yeah, crytim favorite fast food.
Speaker 5: Chipotle see fast Lain Yeah, Comparat.
Speaker 1: Is a.
Speaker 5: Guy.
Speaker 1: You know those cavand controlos fans contain the Big.
Speaker 4: Mac ok big mak Yeah, okay, fumble fumble fumble fumble.
Speaker 5: In an outer man Yeah, in and out, you know.
Speaker 4: But Tipple, solid number two, Solid number two opp the the the the, the favorite fast food.
Speaker 2: Out like Big Mac record Stassium Printer a big Mac in the Western Bacon, like Jumbo Jackos Stress Als Marason Wonder Solo. You know Mosclo's dollar is in a Jumbo Jack pros Jack in the box, call those big deals. And that was like Burger Papa's logo Intel Taco p being the Big Mac and premier Big Mac, the Western Bacon, the premier Parl and Gosta keras a Western bacon.
Speaker 1: Take a shout out to my dad par exactly. Alco pr.
Speaker 4: Doll a Chisburger La tipica chis Burger knows mea com from.
Speaker 2: Amos do is tamos does my brother puenoa Terris Davis person trmosa cosa cat and kever con belos.
Speaker 5: A com.
Speaker 2: Key and and puto chargers, mamos andanss atterna. Yeah, it's the segmento lbo and tramos de geno. You have full room kickoff a lando and puto chargers previous to kickoff a bunch of pinto loose Detroit Lions fuertes ferrosis cuiallo.
Speaker 4: Part bamos bamos us and said you not in lifencelos jets pero come and total much of a completos keipo in New York perool perfecto parasa don The sequent charges seen the Cansas the pove owever denis Samara Bai fin Samara Basau.
Speaker 2: You're okay, okay lostrating kamel bugs Bunny tra Leo.
Speaker 1: The lion said it's.
Speaker 2: Me the lions the lion barraton. I want to say, amost can put chargers, says Darius Davis. Comas pudo chargers okay. Soon produce the air game. The Quitan cap winning the Chargers Radio network Football Americano, the Los l A Chargers