Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen, if you are listening to my voice, that means this gift has been presented to you. What a great gift it is. It is called life. Ain't nothing like it?
Speaker 2: Do you know?
Speaker 1: Realize that the two most important things you have in this world, the two most important things is time and health. Those two are incredible because if you are out of either one of those who you in a world of trouble. So if you are listening, that means you have a measure of health. If you are listening, that means you are still on the clock. Punch you in. Let's go to work, man, tell him thank you today. Steve Harvey, Mortishow, Shelly Strawberry, callar for real.
Speaker 2: Let's sit Benjy's cook.
Speaker 1: The well junior aliens Kill Space will be trying to get his government name. All listened, kill Lawee and the legend that is nephew Tommy Jr.
Speaker 2: What's happening?
Speaker 1: Then?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Let me ask you something, you know, being Tommy lucky to have you as our mentor man. But you know what I talk about. Un When you was my.
Speaker 1: Age man, who would you get advice from? Who? He?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: My two I had, my brothers was my youngest brother was eleven years older than me, and then my daddy.
Speaker 2: I didn't know nobody that was you know, ball.
Speaker 1: And I thank God for my father because he taught me the thing that got me here. My father taught me the rules of manhood and work ethic and that has carried me. So that was really it.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: I mean, I had this bishop at my church, Bishop of Harton, James L. Harden, who meant a lot to me. He's gone, but he meant a lot to me. He changed my life in a lot of ways. He was my basketball coach too, and changed my life. And because other than that, man out hustlers and pimps.
Speaker 2: Huh, there we go. What the pimps told you? Dog? What the what the.
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: No no. The coldest pimp I knew was Sonny Calhoun.
Speaker 1: He was older than us, he was my brother's age. Yeah, but he wasn't a traditional pimp. He was a different He was a kind pimp.
Speaker 2: I love it. Yes, Oh they had nice gals. Yeah, he was nice man.
Speaker 1: He wasn't in all that violence and stuff, which was my first goal and objective was to be Sonny Calhoun. He had nice car, cold clothes. I just could not figure out what he was saying to them. Girls though, I just couldn't work out.
Speaker 2: I couldn't.
Speaker 1: I couldn't ever worked that out. I didn't think quite have that in me at my age.
Speaker 2: I didn't. I was just trying to get a little girl to like me.
Speaker 1: You ain't got to give me nothing, just if you could just return the like check like on this Valentine car.
Speaker 2: That's all I need to do, Just check that I like you. Block. I couldn't get.
Speaker 1: Dag and the first girl that did was Teresa Shepherd, and I wanted to marry her. Oh okay, yeah, I was a little extreme back then. If you like me, I love you, let's get married. Coming up, you're a little quick, coming up at thirty minutes after the hour, very committed. We'll hear from the nephews.
Speaker 2: He runs that prank back right after this.
Speaker 1: You're listening Morning Show