Speaker 1: Oh do you know Rolando loves to share?
Speaker 2: So I recommend you listen to this wander for Beautiful, a sensual podcast, and then share.
Speaker 1: It with all of your lovers and.
Speaker 2: Your friends and your family. Sharing is how do you say caring? I just made that though, Jason.
Speaker 3: He enjoy morning. Everyone see that the eyes are open. But anybody home.
Speaker 4: Like I want to be? How can I go there?
Speaker 3: That's not what I'm saying. We need to be here, Brooke. But I know there's a few people on this show that have a hard time waking up in the mornings.
Speaker 4: I have internal clock.
Speaker 3: A few months ago, Jose bought a bedside alarm he named Clocky runs away from him when it goes off. How's it working for you, Jose, Well, it's made me.
Speaker 1: So mad that I literally stop using it, Like I don't even want to deal with it.
Speaker 5: I'm angry in the morning.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I actually have a better idea for you. Instead of an alarm, it's just a recording of my voice saying, Jose.
Speaker 1: We're late, and we are so we gotta bust out WCII which clip?
Speaker 6: Is it?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 3: With two viral soundbites from the internet, Only enough time to play one of them. Let's get right to your choices. Option one is a thirty second clip of an adorable seven year old girl scolding her dad for not proposing to his girlfriend. Sil or option two. Reaching into the vault for this one from twenty sixteen, when a TV weather guy in Florida had to warn locals about a hurricane coming, and he had a very interesting way of doing that. So, what's it gonna be? Disappointed child or weather guy's gone wild?
Speaker 4: Alexis disappointed child? Yeah, for sure, disappointed child. You know that was gonna win.
Speaker 3: Let's hear the sound of a seven year old girl scolding her own father for not proposing to his girlfriend.
Speaker 4: Getting married.
Speaker 3: Let me get married too?
Speaker 5: Flower yet?
Speaker 7: And she did because she caught the flowers?
Speaker 4: Okay, how about did that girlfriend slipped that seven year old to make her?
Speaker 6: That was?
Speaker 8: So?
Speaker 3: I feel like that's a preview of what happened in Brooks engagement, except it was book doing the yelling. Yeah, I got the do it? That was which cliff is it? I'm Jeff Gobba rump Dubo. Let's get right to your shock collar question of the day. We have a bucket full of names gonna draw on out to who coulds ask the trivia question. Actually we're not sees like we never do now.
Speaker 9: No, you might not be able to tell from listening, but all the people on this show have one thing in common, and that's brains.
Speaker 4: Questions out there.
Speaker 3: Believe it or not, we have them.
Speaker 9: And that's why today's question is all about National Brain Awareness Week. Let that sink in because jose is going to react to that news in three two.
Speaker 5: Okay, we started the segment.
Speaker 3: We're doing radio right, shoot ye.
Speaker 9: To today we're going to go around the room for a special one and done shock on the mystery and wonder of that little squishy pink thing up in your head. We're going to start with Alexis, and since in a previous episode of the show you had trouble spelling the word brain, you'll.
Speaker 4: Get the easiest question.
Speaker 9: I remember that Alexis, sixty percent of the human brain is made of what water, fat or information?
Speaker 10: People Brook laughed in information, So I'm not going to say I was gonna go with that one. So water doesn't seem right because like you know, then I imagine like a stomach like slashing noises, but like in your head you know, if you moved your head to.
Speaker 9: Hear fat, sixty percent of the human brain is made of water.
Speaker 5: I mean, I ever get these wrong?
Speaker 3: A getting shocked.
Speaker 9: Finally we're getting there on to Brook. Ye Brook, we all know men tend to have larger brains than women, or do we?
Speaker 3: Is that true or false? Well? There?
Speaker 4: You men are typically bigger people, right, we are the big people.
Speaker 3: Yes, you're bigger.
Speaker 4: Height and weight, basically bigger.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: But elephants like they're huge and they have tiny brains, right, I don't know or was that just like a myth? I mean I would just think because men are bigger people that they would have bigger brains. So you're going with true true? Yeah?
Speaker 9: I asked true or false men's brains are larger than women, and the correct answer is true.
Speaker 4: Brain, it's how much you use it. But I mean, remember, you guys are always the ones that say size don't matter. Suddenly it does.
Speaker 3: That's weird, all right, Jose.
Speaker 9: If your brain is experiencing pheno palatine ganglio neurausia, what's going on with you? It's actually a very common thing that's happened to you multiple times.
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 4: I have an idea for you multiple times.
Speaker 1: Well, my first instinct is like a headache.
Speaker 4: I feel like it's short term memory loss because it happens.
Speaker 10: To you like you're about to do something and then you forget totally.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I feel like it's short term memory loss.
Speaker 3: Palatine and palate is like a taste. Maybe it's like something with food where it's like a food come out.
Speaker 5: That's all I talk about all the studio.
Speaker 6: I think.
Speaker 5: I like Brooks answer.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna stick with what do we say, shorter memory loss?
Speaker 9: Okay, if your brain is experiencing pheno palatine, ganglio neurolsia, how have you not messed that up? It's written in front of me. You're having a brain freeze.
Speaker 5: Can't eat? I scream, you tricked?
Speaker 3: Jason, what about a sugar free popsicle?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I mean, yeah, trick.
Speaker 9: So far, Alexis is getting shocked and Jose is getting shocked.
Speaker 3: Jeffrey, we're onto you.
Speaker 9: The human brain can generate about twenty three watts of power, which is enough energy to power what a calculator, light bulb or a box fan.
Speaker 4: Well, because it really depends and if you're using an LED light bulb or if you go in old school.
Speaker 3: That's what I was thinking, because I've been changing a lot of light bulbs in my house and most of them are sixty watts.
Speaker 4: I was gonna say that's just because they're bright. You know, you can easily have a twenty light bulb.
Speaker 3: A really dark house.
Speaker 4: Then no, just mood lighting, a little indirect lighting. You don't want anything real bright there. I mean I saw some ten watts the other day. That's why I think that it's going to be bigger.
Speaker 3: Like you use a ten want light bulb for the dungeons to stop light in my living room.
Speaker 5: I'm going to say it's not light. Oh my god.
Speaker 3: A calculator or box fan. A box fan seems like it would take a lot of energy.
Speaker 4: I mean, I think a calculator has taken less than twenty three watts.
Speaker 3: Yeah, calculators can run on really low energy. So let's do a box fan. Let's say it's box fan.
Speaker 9: The human brain can generate about twenty three watts of power, which is enough energy to power a light bulb. Okay, Brook and her very small brain was saved today, So everyone else is getting shocked.
Speaker 3: Get us, and we're all gonna get shocked together while singing no promises by cheat codes and Demi Levado.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, just be careful, simple promising no promises that way, if you promise somebody no promises, aren't you promising?
Speaker 9: We've already been to much.
Speaker 3: Let's just move.
Speaker 11: On, Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: I don't want to say any names, and I don't want anyone here to point fingers, but I would like my co host to look directly at the person in the room you believe would be the biggest miser on.
Speaker 4: The show, don't you dare?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Someone who hoards all of their money.
Speaker 5: Oh, I'm looking right at her.
Speaker 3: This is a comfortable.
Speaker 4: Is good savor? Jeff Like, why is that not celebrating any names.
Speaker 3: I'm just glad we're on the radio and people can't see the awkward stairs that are happening in the studio. The reason that I bring this up because I'm sure whoever got stared at the most again not naming names, probably has a few two dollar bills lying around their house.
Speaker 5: Oh, I have one of my wallet.
Speaker 3: And what you do?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I think I do?
Speaker 11: Well.
Speaker 3: What's the saying the rich get richer? Two dollar bills right now, If you have any old two dollar bills lying around, you know, with TJ on the front, Thomas Jefferson, those could actually be worth thousands of dollars.
Speaker 5: Put it in my wallet. What oh my god? Why wait?
Speaker 4: The tooth firry has been leaving those for years at our house. Oh yeah, but my kids spend them.
Speaker 3: That's terrible because according to Heritage Auctions, a two dollar bill that was made in two thousand three recently sold at auction for two thousand, four hundred dollars, and then later it got resold again for four grams?
Speaker 4: Is it just that one? Are they all special? Let me see what use they say?
Speaker 3: They say pretty much, any two dollars bill made after nineteen seventeen is worth at least one thousand bucks. Give me a bag, Jose, and if it's got a special red seal on it, it can sell for two thousand, five hundred dollars.
Speaker 6: City.
Speaker 3: No, here's just just a stupid thousand dollars.
Speaker 5: She's like only a thousand years.
Speaker 3: So yeah, Jose is now the wealthiest person on the show. Congratulations on your two dollars bill. We're gonna do laser stories more revelations coming up right the next It's the radio segment that's producing an off Broadway production of Three Little Pigs. The difference is all the houses are made of random drug store items. All puff and puff and use all my bronzer and lipstick to blow your vasoline house down.
Speaker 4: It's an interesting twist.
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I guess it'll be easier for the props guys.
Speaker 3: It's Laser Stories, the segment where we read weird news stories around the globe, just like everyone else does, except we have a laser and those other Clorox Wippenheimer's just don't. First Laser Stories out of Missouri City, Texas, Mike Trinn is a dad who got up in the morning and got ready to take his kids to school on their first day.
Speaker 4: Wait to go Dad.
Speaker 3: As he was grabbing some last minute things, his daughter put on her backpack and headed out to the car. Then immediately came running back, screaming about to go down. She told her dad there was an alligator right outside the front door.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, Oh come on, who's gonna believe that.
Speaker 3: Mike says he initially thought she was Joe Game and that she just didn't want to go to school.
Speaker 4: That's what I would have Get in the car. Okay, just get in the car.
Speaker 5: Kids, So we're like what.
Speaker 3: Mike took Brooks approach and told her to knock it off and that she was going to her first day of middle school whether she liked it or not, and then he opened the door and quickly discovered she was telling the truth. That's right. There was a large alligator laying right on their driveway. He you, Mike, call multiple wildlife rescue facilities, but no one was available to come out and deal with the gator.
Speaker 4: Still gators are in the area.
Speaker 3: She was determined to get his daughter to class and figured he had watched every show Steve when the Crocodile Hunter ever made so ready he was going to go for it.
Speaker 4: I mean, he doesn't have an arm anymore, but he got his daughter to school.
Speaker 3: Well, first he grabbed a towel and threw it over the gater's eyes. That is what. The first time was a miss, but he got it on the second try.
Speaker 4: We're eve enough to reach down and grab the towel.
Speaker 5: Bocket, Yeah, exactly. I'd have been one attempt and be like, all right, we're not going to school.
Speaker 3: So at that point. Gator was angry opening its mouth, but once he couldn't see anything, Mike jumped on it while his older daughter grabbed the duct tape and wrapped the reptile's powerful jaws closed.
Speaker 5: No way, he wouldn't even do it himself.
Speaker 3: He then threw it in the trunk, dropped his daughter off at school, and took the gator to a nearby pond, where he undid the duct tape and released it back into the wild.
Speaker 1: WHOA, okay, dad, Irwin, that's actually really cool.
Speaker 3: His daughter was late, but Mike made sure she videotaped the whole thing, as he didn't think any school officials would believe his notes, saying I'm sorry my daughter was late because of a rogue gator.
Speaker 1: I thought my dog ate my homework was bad.
Speaker 4: He did wrestle it, but we made it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're like sure, his next laser shore is out of the weird world of workouts. Some people enjoy going to exercise, while others feel like it's complete torture. So you tell me if you think this is a gimmick or if it could actually work. Because there's a chain of gyms called Blink Fitness, and they're trying to attract new members by offering to hypnotize people and trick them into enjoying exercise.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's hard for me to believe in hypnotism.
Speaker 3: They're calling it gymnosis. It's described as a series of free in gym and virtual hypnosis sessions that are supposed to make you motivated to work out by accessing your subconscious.
Speaker 4: Accidentally start balking like a chicken on the treadmill and you're like, ah, somebody did something wrong.
Speaker 3: They say results are not guaranteed, but the people in charge claim for the most part it works well.
Speaker 4: For the most part. That's a good gear.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're gonna be out just lifting random stuff in the world at that point doing this mccurley's children. This next laser story is out of Scotland. There's finally something good that could come from climate change. Long last forced the lockness Monster out of hiding.
Speaker 4: Oh, I don't know. To destroying the entire planet to get that done is maybe worth it, Jeffrey.
Speaker 3: The British tabloids say they've talked to experts who believe Nessi's food sources are currently impacted by rising temperatures. In a more volatile climate and if that continues to happen, Nessie could come out of Lockness in search of food.
Speaker 5: Wow, does it have feet?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 5: We haven't confirmed any of this.
Speaker 4: I mean, I don't really like the gator story from before. I don't know. We need Lockness on the ground.
Speaker 3: You can't duct tape his mouth.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: A rep for a local climate action committee says something needs to be done because quote NeSSI is the most important monster in Scotland.
Speaker 4: Duh, how do they even know what eats?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a good point.
Speaker 3: It is unclear what message although it would be bad if it was humans or would it be bad? I could see the headlines now, Luckness monster eats the entire cast of Selling Sunset and the world rejoices.
Speaker 4: That cast definitely not organic, it's definitely multi plastic.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this next Laizer story is out of what are you thinking? Headquarters?
Speaker 4: Oh, Jerry Seinfeld lives.
Speaker 3: Baby name experts have released a list of the top Google searches for can I name my baby blank?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: No, there's dozens of names on here, but these are the highlights. Number ten. People want to know if they can name their baby. Amen.
Speaker 4: Just so after every prayer you're talking about me.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Number nine the name baby.
Speaker 4: Well Jerdey dancing did it right?
Speaker 3: That was just imagine introducing your new kid to your parents, like, here's my baby, baby.
Speaker 4: There's guy's name. Guy.
Speaker 3: You've sold me?
Speaker 1: You're right.
Speaker 3: Number eight is Batman.
Speaker 11: Oh no, why do you go.
Speaker 4: With like Adam West or something?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 3: Number seven Cinderella.
Speaker 5: I like Cinderella.
Speaker 3: Maybe if you really want to emphasize a curfew in their team, Cindy. Number six is doctor. It's one way to ensure your kid is definitely growing up to be a doctor.
Speaker 4: My kid's a doctor.
Speaker 1: To see a homeless guy yelling to himself, I'm a doctor.
Speaker 3: It creates a lot of confusion on airplanes where it's like, is there a doctor in there? Technically I'm a doctor.
Speaker 5: I work in sales.
Speaker 3: Number five top Google search on can I name my baby blank? Is Disney I met that That is.
Speaker 4: Copyright Yeah, I mean Disney will soon.
Speaker 12: Have a feeling.
Speaker 3: Number four is eleven, which is Stranger Things inspired. Number three is John or Jane Doe's. That's objectively hilarious.
Speaker 4: I mean, if your last name is dough, you got to lean into it, right, And it's.
Speaker 10: Something that happens to you.
Speaker 3: Number two is actually just cruel naming your kid Shrek like onions.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of that.
Speaker 11: I know.
Speaker 5: At least Halloween is taking care of their entire life.
Speaker 11: That's nice.
Speaker 3: The number one top Google search on can I name my baby blank? Is zero?
Speaker 11: Wow?
Speaker 4: I mean I like doctor better than that, at least.
Speaker 3: Better than zero. Really trying to inspire your child to be someone special zero. And that's why this guy doesn't have any kids. Too much pressure to name them these days.
Speaker 5: He literally has zero babies.
Speaker 11: Which is yeah.
Speaker 3: Plus he has enough problems with doctor Scholes oder reasons sal means laser stories come to an end for the day. We'll do it again, same time.
Speaker 11: On Monday, frooking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: You know what's really interesting about being in a relationship, it's learning about the type of person your partner was before you two ever met.
Speaker 4: Oh you hope they're not too different Jeffrey.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, sometimes it's kind of shocking what you can learn, Like when you discover one of their old mix CDs okay, and you're like, oh, this is the stuff you used to listen, yeah, or some of the weird clothes that they used to wear out like you used to actually go out in public. In this Yeah, well, one woman found an old email on her boyfriend's computer that he'd sent years before they ever dated, and it was so strange and so hilarious. She did what any girlfriend would do in that situation. She went and shared it on TikTok the world time, and so of course that went viral and we have to talk about it. It's so good. We're gonna read the email coming up. It's an unspoken truth that typically all straight single men tend to swipe right on almost every woman they come across on.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, my friends.
Speaker 4: I can't believe that you guys don't have any.
Speaker 1: I totally do not do that. I am very like, Okay, every guy that I know, he's right. It's like sweat right right.
Speaker 4: They're playing the numbers game.
Speaker 5: Yeah exactly.
Speaker 3: Guys are like, well, I'm not going to be in Luxembourg anytime soon, but never know, just in case. But what happens when he's wipe right on everyone and you still don't get a match.
Speaker 1: I had a friend tell me that he's like, I think my tender is broken, dude, I haven't got a match.
Speaker 3: In two days, and I was like one man faced that dilemma five years ago. Oh no, And he came to the logical conclusion there must be something wrong with the app.
Speaker 4: That's self preservation.
Speaker 3: You know this because his now girlfriend posted the complaint email that he sent to Bumble five years ago.
Speaker 1: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 3: This guy asked their team to go check if there was a glitch with his profile. No, he would probably die.
Speaker 4: He actually sent an email.
Speaker 3: His email said, to whom it may concern, I recently have been active on your Bumble app, and I'm very concerned there's a glitch in my profile. For example, today I've been swiping right on every person and I did not match with anyone dot dot dot dot not one.
Speaker 4: Emphasize.
Speaker 3: Don't get me wrong, I'm not gloating about my looks, but I should at least get one match. And he goes on to say, I mean, my friend Peter looks like that guy from the Goonies and he's still getting more matches. And he finishes the email by asking them so please look into the matter, before telling them to have a nice day. So Bumble got that, and a member of their support team responded.
Speaker 4: They actually wrote back, I bet they get this more than we think.
Speaker 3: They told him they looked into it, and there is nothing wrong with this profile. They said, please remember, the more you play the game, the more chances you'll have to find a match. And they advised him the more photos that he puts on his profile will increase his chances of getting right swipes. And they say high quality photos in particular perform better. And it ends with keep on bumbling.
Speaker 10: In his case, it might be like blurry photos, sunglasses, what's dumb down?
Speaker 3: Kind of a weird way to respond.
Speaker 4: They're trying to give him CONTI I.
Speaker 1: Think they're just being very politely saying your pictures suck.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 5: No, they looked at him. They have them. Guys, we don't know.
Speaker 1: Girls know how to take really good pics.
Speaker 5: We are good judges.
Speaker 4: Women don't care that you were holding a fish. Yeah I don't care.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not a Well it depends on the fish.
Speaker 10: No, no, it doesn't, It really doesn't.
Speaker 3: What if it's a really cute fish, like a dog a dogfish? Yeah, he's on a boat.
Speaker 10: No fish on a boat, get off the boat.
Speaker 4: Okay, no fishing.
Speaker 3: But okay, it's just where you take the picture is really important, I guess anyway, so he obviously ended up finding someone and it's now girlfriend posted his email on her TikTok at Jade's Wild Party twenty nine. Whoa that's her handle, dang girl. So the video got two point three million views, one hundred twenty three thousand likes, and a lot of a lot a lot of comments.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 10: Her boyfriend out there liked she did.
Speaker 4: Like how pathetic the guy I'm dating? Yes, like that, I feel like that hurts.
Speaker 3: One person wrote hilarious, but that's a huge ick, yeah, and Jade responded with it's okay, I love him. We all do stupid stuff when we're young.
Speaker 4: It was only five years ago, my friend, you're not young on bumble yeah.
Speaker 3: Another person wrote, okay, but you're so pretty. He won in the end, and she replied with we both won.
Speaker 4: Because at first it sounded like she's really trolling her boyfriend, yeah, saying like face.
Speaker 3: This whole story, though, it got us thinking what other funny dating app fails have happened over the past year? My god, and so we looked a few up and there's some good ones. There's a girl who tried to flirt with the guy who had a SpongeBob quote in his bio and so, which is a quote from a very famous SpongeBob episode, and the guy replied back, sorry, I don't speak Spanish.
Speaker 4: Don't put it out. He's dumb Anliz.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's like being like I love football and being like, oh, yeah, my favorite team's blank and he's like, oh, I don't know that.
Speaker 3: I love the Ravens. Yeah, I'm not into Birdwatch. Sorry. And you know, guys like to send pickup lines to women all the time, trying to be really creative. There never And there is this dude named Matt who said, are you a parking ticket? Because you got fine.
Speaker 4: Written all over that from the year of nineteen ninety nine.
Speaker 3: The girl's response, are you my student loans? Because I don't want you, but you keep sending me messages anywhere. That's a pretty good burn. Or you can go with a possibly even worse pickup line, like this guy named Mace. He said, will you be my girlfriend? I left out the d because you'll get that later.
Speaker 4: Look at him play hard to get.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's no fish on his pictures.
Speaker 4: I actually think that that it's the wrapper Mace from the it could.
Speaker 3: Be late nineties anyway, coming up next, it's your phone tap. I left out the pee because I already putting Brooks coffee this morning, phone tap is coming up?
Speaker 4: Why is it salty.
Speaker 11: Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: Every one of us growing up remembers being in school and having to sit through one of those anti drug seminars.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, totally works.
Speaker 3: We're some boring grown up shows. You a big slide show saying you see this girl, she did drugs and what happened? She got backstage at a test concert, Then she dropped out of school and she's been sailing around on a yacht in Barcelona for months. Does never have to get a job like her?
Speaker 5: Is that what you want?
Speaker 3: H Three yacht rides in the Mediterranean and backstage a concerts, No principal Jeffrey find out. Bottom line, there must be a better way and a better speaker out there, okay, And that's why our own Jose Bolanya is stepping in to be the featured presenter at a local high school's upcoming drug awareness assembly.
Speaker 4: You know you need to find an expert.
Speaker 5: Yeah, absolutely, and that's me.
Speaker 3: So we'll see what the vice principal of the school thinks when he actually talks to him in your phone tap right now.
Speaker 6: Hello, this is vice principal.
Speaker 5: Hey, my name's Max.
Speaker 6: Hey Max, how can I help you.
Speaker 1: I'm the guy for the thing at the what's it called assembly, the Assembly, I'm the guy.
Speaker 5: I'm the assembly guy tomorrow.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Yeah, you're the motivational speaker for the drug and alcohol awareness.
Speaker 1: Yeah I am.
Speaker 6: Oh, okay, well yeah great, uh.
Speaker 1: Yeah they are dude, they are great drugs. I mean I was talking about drugs.
Speaker 6: Okay, could you just give me an idea of what kind of experience you have?
Speaker 1: Not a whole lot with public speaking, but I think once they hear the stuff that I've actually done, that's the gonna be where they learn the most. Okay, have you ever been to Bali before?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: So when is this thing?
Speaker 3: Sorry?
Speaker 5: What did you say something?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 5: You go first?
Speaker 3: No, you go?
Speaker 6: Okay, And I I don't understand the question about Balie. I've not been to Bali. I don't know what that.
Speaker 5: What time does When does this thing happen again?
Speaker 12: This thing?
Speaker 5: This thing?
Speaker 6: What are you talking about? The assembly?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 6: That ten am, which that could have been in the packet that they sent you. You got that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know anything about the packet, but okay, all right, I may be well to possibly make it.
Speaker 6: I mean possibly doesn't work. I mean ten am is when it starts, so you actually should be there a little bit before that.
Speaker 1: Can you just call me at let me think eight thirty to remind me, and and then if I don't wake up, call me again at nine just in case because sometimes.
Speaker 6: No, no, we we don't. We don't do wake up calls. Son. This is this is a school, okay, this is this is not a hotel.
Speaker 1: Hey, what's up with the ride scenario? You guys like I'm gonna send a car or something because uh, I can't you know, I got a court thing?
Speaker 6: Oh my god?
Speaker 1: Okay, what I call a provising like a provising deal? They said provision, get in a car?
Speaker 6: You have a court provision? Is that what you're trying to say?
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, yeah, Max, if I if I'm being honest with you, I I don't know if.
Speaker 6: I feel comfortable with you coming in and speaking to our students.
Speaker 1: Totally, that's cool.
Speaker 3: So when do I get paid? Did you?
Speaker 6: Are you hearing me? What this is about? Drug and alcohol awareness? Okay? And I know that the superintendent tout this up and he said that you were you were a good speaker. But you know what, I'm starting to get some warning signs right now. Hey, okay, Hey.
Speaker 5: That's part of my speech.
Speaker 1: What is warning signs?
Speaker 11: Man?
Speaker 1: When do you know you've had too many drugs?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 1: Very important part of awareness or whatever?
Speaker 3: You guys are.
Speaker 1: Calling you over there?
Speaker 6: Oh my god? Is this is this real?
Speaker 1: Was in bally right and I was on the beach.
Speaker 6: Hey, hey, Max, it turns out I don't Max, I don't want to hear this. Okay, what what is? Aren't you high right now?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 6: Because you know what, it sounded like you're high right now? Okay, and it's starting to worry me. Hey, hey Max, Oh my god, what are you doing?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 6: You did you just rip a bong while you were talking to me right now? Is that what I just threw?
Speaker 1: That was cough medicine?
Speaker 5: I'm kind of sacking.
Speaker 6: Okay, you know what, This isn't gonna happen.
Speaker 11: Mac.
Speaker 6: If you show up in my school tomorrow, security will throw you out. You understand, Stay away from my school.
Speaker 1: Hey, bro, mister vice p okay, my name is mister all right, mister r I apologize.
Speaker 5: I just I just you need to chill.
Speaker 6: Bro. You sound hey, listen to me.
Speaker 1: Just a prank phone call, Bro, I mean chill.
Speaker 6: What are you talking? What are you talking about? Hey, sooner, this is actually jose.
Speaker 5: From Brook and Jeffrey.
Speaker 1: I'm doing a phone tap on you.
Speaker 11: Whoa.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, Oh god, man, this is some good stuff. Oh that freaks me. Are you serious?
Speaker 1: I'm serious, it's all a frank man. Your office manager, Teresa set you up. She said, has been stressful dealing with you lately. You've been really uptight, so she wanted to loosen you up, get you laughing a little bit.
Speaker 6: So oh great, Oh my god.
Speaker 5: And you don't need to give security my name and face.
Speaker 1: All schools in this area already have it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm sure they do.
Speaker 12: Week of every.
Speaker 11: Morning, weekday morning. The twenties, Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: I think it could be a good idea to show up a little bit early to a first date.
Speaker 5: Yeah, one time you should be early.
Speaker 3: You get your bearings, you have a drain, can settle in before the other person arrives. Yeah, but what if you learn that your date is running late after you showed up early. How long are you willing to sit there and wait for them? Ten minutes? Yeah, i'd say thirty minutes. Depends on forty five minutes, an hour, one hour. You're saying it all depends on how good looking they.
Speaker 4: Are pretty much or got into a horrific car rash car crash on the way and are still gonna make it.
Speaker 5: Still, I've been here for thirty minutes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, okay, yeah.
Speaker 3: I really hope it's not about the looks either, because if it is, then we're all screwed. One I was one minute leg your looks, I'm giving you sixteen seconds. So but no, one of our listeners actually waited a full sixty minutes for his date to show up, and you're gonna be shocked by what happened once she finally arrived at the restaurant. Oh really, you're gonna hear it when we do a second date update. That's coming up, Second date Update. It can be pretty frustrating when a first date doesn't go the way that you planned. Well ye yeah, yeah, Like when you go to the movie theater you find the tickets are all sold out. You go to the concert, the band forgot their guitar. Oh, I don't think that you go skydiving. They're out of parachutes, Oh right out. But they do have a big bundle of those helium hearty balloons. So you know, you give it a go, but it's just not working out the way that you hope.
Speaker 4: I don't think you're going to be calling us after that skydiving.
Speaker 3: That's what happened to one of our listeners, justin, not skydiving, but just his date didn't go the way he wanted it to. So justin, welcome to the show man.
Speaker 12: Hey, thank you for having me out there.
Speaker 4: Well, but you didn't say she jumped first.
Speaker 3: Well, we'll get to what you did on your date in just a second, but first tell us about the person that you were meeting up with. Who, what, where, when and why? That's a lot well just who, I guess right now.
Speaker 5: Everything.
Speaker 12: Well, her name was Robin. She's beautiful. He has these really really sexy green eyes.
Speaker 4: I mean, like, wow, that's awesome.
Speaker 3: Brook has some sexy green eyes over there, like little lima beans.
Speaker 5: Like a like a mountain new.
Speaker 4: Probably like an almost compliments into an insult. I get you, I get you. Us green eyed girls were you know, we stick together with rare breed.
Speaker 12: They are yeah, like real green eyes, not contacts or anything.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like what you going on? Okay? So wait where did you meet her? Where'd you meet Robin?
Speaker 12: We met on a dating app and we decided to do like a dinner date.
Speaker 3: Okay, was it?
Speaker 4: Were you feeling a lot of pressure going into this because it sounds like there's a lot of build.
Speaker 12: Up a little bit, but like, I try not to get too nervous because I feel like on dates we all just get nervous and we're trying to impress the other person, but the other person's probably feeling the same. So I just try to mellow out, be cool, just go there, have a good time. Make sure everybody's comfortable.
Speaker 4: That is a good, good life lesson Right there, They always say be yourself.
Speaker 5: I feel like a lot of times if people try too hard, that's ruins.
Speaker 3: Right. So you go to the restaurant for the date. How does it go?
Speaker 12: I ended up getting there a couple of minutes early, like, because I really like this girl and I'm always like five ten minutes late, so I made sure I was there fifteen minutes earily.
Speaker 1: Nice, bro, don't set that precedent, you're gonna be late the rest of.
Speaker 12: Your forget this. So I'm there about fifteen minutes earily, and then I get a text that she's running late. So I was like, oh, been there.
Speaker 4: Of course, that's how it always works up, yeah, right, like yeah.
Speaker 12: But you know, like I completely understand. So I was like, not a problem. I just ordered a drink while I was waiting. I finished my drink and by that time she texts me again that she's still on the way.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, how long was that?
Speaker 12: It was a while, Like I'll tell you, Like I saw another couple come in after I had been there, sit down, finish their meal, and leave. I think it had been like at least an hour before she got sick.
Speaker 5: Minutes. But she she did show up right.
Speaker 4: And she stayed in contact.
Speaker 12: She did. She stayed in contact. She showed up. You know, people have rough days. I understand, okay.
Speaker 3: And that can be hard though after you've been waiting like cold for like an hour for them.
Speaker 4: But a couple of drinks, I know, but you know, the restaurant staff is like oh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and all the other couples around are looking over like getting stood up, and as a server.
Speaker 1: You know, this guy wants to make money off this table, but you can't go up and go, Hey, when are you gonna just.
Speaker 5: Call it quits and let me get another table?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can't do that. So how did it go when she finally did show up to the restaurant.
Speaker 12: Well, I was happy just to like, you know, have somebody there to be with me, because.
Speaker 3: I'm what you said to her, I'm so.
Speaker 12: I didn't want to like make herself conscious. She's I don't know what kind of day she was having. She's finally here, let's just have a good time.
Speaker 4: That's hard though, Like was she super frazzled?
Speaker 12: She seemed a bit flustered. I don't know if it was because she was late. I didn't want to like keep digging at it or digging into it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you just want to move forward, move on. And were you able to Well?
Speaker 12: I tried, but the vibe was just stiff from before, Like I could tell this is not going well. And so I was like, hey, why don't I get you like a really nice cocktail. When they brought it out, she gulped it down like a shot.
Speaker 3: She was really stressed out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's not a good look, so some people speak for yourself was a huge turn on How did you feel about it?
Speaker 12: I don't know. I really like her. I feel like she's like the perfect physical match for me. And on the text she was so nice, funny and playful and charming. She just seemed really distracted, like she got food, she didn't even finish her food. So I don't know what was going on. I just could tell like, oh boy, this is not how I wanted it to go.
Speaker 3: Okay, So how did you end this day with her?
Speaker 11: So?
Speaker 12: I asked if she wanted to just go for a walk because I love walking when I'm stressed out and just.
Speaker 4: You know, fair and everything that's kinds.
Speaker 12: He said that she just kind of felt like she has to decompress today and wanted to go home, And I said, that's not a problem.
Speaker 4: Did she give any indication that she wanted to see you again or like retry, because if it was me, I would feel really apologetic, right like, like, oh my god, I ruin this day. I was super late, I've been totally distracted. Can you just give me a redo?
Speaker 12: You know, she didn't even say sorry when she came in.
Speaker 5: Ouch.
Speaker 3: I mean, it definitely doesn't sound like you did anything wrong. No, it sounds like there was something going on with her. But let's call her and find out and we'll try and get your second date update.
Speaker 6: All right, that'd be great, all right, man, hold on.
Speaker 3: Second date update. Well, let's take this from the woman's perspective. Okay, she shows up an hour light, she's in a sour mood, she's gulping down cocktails, barely eating, hardly even talking to the sweet man sitting across the table from her. Man, and after all of that, the guy still wants to see her again. Bro That's how powerful it is to have a pair of sexy green eyes. I bet Broke wishes that she had a real pair and they weren't hiding behind those giant four and thick lenses that you got up.
Speaker 4: Hey, listen, my eyes don't work well, but they are green.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, according to photoshop they are. But look, that's why one of our listeners justin wants to call Robin after he waited an hour at the restaurant for her to show up, and the date never really even got off the ground once she did. But those darn gorgeous asparagus green eyes, they just had him wanting one more change.
Speaker 4: You went lima beans and now you're going to asparagus.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, like a sexy diesel gas pup right, you should.
Speaker 5: Say like an emerald likes that's class.
Speaker 3: That's what everybody does. What what do you think they look like? Justin how would you describe those green eyes?
Speaker 12: I don't know, like magical little kiwi?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, they're exotic.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 4: Oh justin the thing for me with this girl, she didn't apologize after she was so late. That doesn't rub you wrong.
Speaker 12: It does, but you know, just taking all the history in the consideration, I thought like, maybe she's just something personal happened, Like, Okay, I wouldn't mind giving it one more shot.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's nice the way you've been describing her. A lot of times, really hot girls aren't apologetic.
Speaker 5: They're used to people waiting on them.
Speaker 1: Are you worried maybe this girl has like a ton of options and doesn't really care about you that much trying to project onto him.
Speaker 4: Waited On a positive note, We'll try one more time. So I just need I have experience with Let's Jose sit in the corner and yeah, we.
Speaker 3: Have a lot of theories justin, but we're really hoping for the best year. I'm gonna donald Robin's phone number right now. We'll see what's going on. You ready, Yeah, all right, just picture those beautiful key we are there, we go, let's do this.
Speaker 12: Hello.
Speaker 3: Hi is this Robin?
Speaker 10: Yeah, hey Rob.
Speaker 3: My name is Jeff work on a morning radio show called Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, And this is Jose Yeah, and that is yeah, thanks Jeff.
Speaker 8: This is weird.
Speaker 4: This is Brooke. It sounds like you're busy.
Speaker 10: Robin, and it is Hi, am Alexis.
Speaker 5: That is Alexis.
Speaker 4: I don't think she was asking for a roundtable introduction.
Speaker 3: And you are now part of this thing called Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning. Welcome sod.
Speaker 13: Okay, what's going on? Did I win something or what's up?
Speaker 4: Possibly?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well, we're doing a segment called a second date Update.
Speaker 12: Okay.
Speaker 3: The way that works is one of our listeners reaches out to us and we call the person who they went on on a date with and has been ghosting them, and we're trying to help him figure out the reason why. So who so the guy you went out with recently? His name's Justin.
Speaker 12: Oh Justin.
Speaker 13: Yeah, yeah, you can just tell him I'm not interested anymore.
Speaker 4: You're not interesting, Okay, you're not interested in Justin. He sounded like a really nice guy.
Speaker 13: No, I mean I've got my reasons.
Speaker 3: Okay. Well look that's okay, Like you're allowed to choose who you want to date and who you don't. But for Justin's sanity, he's trying to figure out, like what went wrong because he told us it took you a while to show up to the restaurant even I mean.
Speaker 13: Yeah it did, and I do feel bad about.
Speaker 3: That, Like that seems like it's more on you and it's less of what Justin did or are we are we wrong about that?
Speaker 13: No, it's totally what he did.
Speaker 3: Oh oh well how did he do?
Speaker 11: So?
Speaker 13: Like I had some stuff to get done and so I was like running late. But also like sometimes I do this with guys I meet online, just kind of to see how they're going to react.
Speaker 4: Wit the one hour late thing was a test. Is that what you're saying?
Speaker 13: Yeah, I mean I didn't like planet ahead of time, but once I started being late, I was like, okay, well, how's he going to react to this? You know, and dude like sat there for an hour and waited for me, Like what is that?
Speaker 4: It's a gentleman called patience and kindness and forgiveness. No, I mean you were texting him the whole time. You kept telling him you were going to be there. You were leading him on. It's not like he sat there for an hour and hadn't heard him from you.
Speaker 13: I only texted him twice and kept saying like I'm head and there and all he had to do. He kept many options here, right, he could have rescheduled, he could have left, I mean something that should he had a backbone, right.
Speaker 3: So you're are you seriously saying that you're mad at Justin because he waited an hour for you to show up.
Speaker 13: No, I'm not mad at him. I just he's not the guy for me. I'm looking for somebody who's confident, who's going to stand up for himself, Like I didn't even say I'm sorry when I got.
Speaker 4: There, and he's too nice.
Speaker 13: Yeah, it's just kind of pathetic. And it's just like a little puppy dog waiting.
Speaker 6: For like his master to show up.
Speaker 3: I thought women one love.
Speaker 13: I mean, yeah, I like an actual puppy, not a man who's a puppy.
Speaker 4: I okay, I understand that you want somebody who's confident. But to me, it's not that he wasn't confident, it's just that he was forgiving. Those are two separate things, and I think, like god, the world needs more of that type of attitude right now more than anything.
Speaker 13: I mean, no spare me. I think the world needs more men who like have a backbone and are little waiting for somebody to show up who well out.
Speaker 3: I think it takes a lot of backbone, Robin, to be on the other line listening to this conversation the whole time and not freak out.
Speaker 5: Yeah, patience.
Speaker 3: That takes strength and courage because Justin's actually been there the whole time, one to talk to you, Isn't that right, Justin?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Ooh that's true.
Speaker 13: My point.
Speaker 3: Okay, point, come on, mister confidence, let's go show it.
Speaker 12: Robin. The reason I was waiting for you for so long was because you late, you confirmed, and you said you were coming. I didn't want to be rude. If you want a guy who's mean to you, who's rude to you, good, look. I just hope you guys don't have any kids. Because all they're going to create is more havoc and monsters in the world's life.
Speaker 13: Now you're just kind of like lashing out. So no, it's kind of oh.
Speaker 4: Now, slashing out. I thought that that's what you wanted him to do.
Speaker 13: No, I wanted him to be confident and to like stand up for himself, but like not just saying stuff to piss me off or to look strong.
Speaker 8: Like.
Speaker 3: No, okay, you wanted to be confident without being told to be confident.
Speaker 4: There's a happy balance.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it really is. It's weird, but there is some kind of balance.
Speaker 4: Mean, not mean nice, but not too nice. Is there any way Justin can win right now?
Speaker 6: Robin?
Speaker 13: No, I mean no, it's done. I mean I hope I hope that just like teaches him a lesson though, because girls really do want a little more confidence.
Speaker 12: But that's the thing. I'm not trying to go out with the girl. I'm trying to find a woman who's matured.
Speaker 3: There's real confidence right there.
Speaker 5: Let's go Justin.
Speaker 4: Honestly, Robin, I never got not confident from Justin this whole time we were talking about him.
Speaker 3: I did, really, I mean, you should hear the way that he talks about your green eyes.
Speaker 12: Honestly, I've looked at Robin's green eyes in the flesh, and you know, now I'm starting to think maybe they are contact.
Speaker 3: You think she's a phony green eyed girl?
Speaker 12: Did you hear that that was a thick burn on you, Robin Old?
Speaker 6: Are you?
Speaker 4: I mean, do we ask at this point?
Speaker 3: I mean there's definitely some sort of fiery passion going.
Speaker 1: You have to ask by saying you don't want to send him on a date, then she'll say.
Speaker 5: Yes, do it?
Speaker 3: So, Robin, this is the time where I'm supposed to ask if you would like to go out on another date, but we don't want you to go on it. I don't think he even wants to show up to it. He wants to leave you hanging there. That's the type of guy, confident person that yes, And if you're willing to show up to that, then we'll pay for it.
Speaker 13: Thank the reverse psychology. I'm still good. I will find my own days.
Speaker 4: I mean it's hard, all this testosterone in the room. It's really strong. Actually, Jeffrey Jose and I screwed up.
Speaker 3: You know what, Robin, he should be the one that asks you as the strong, independent man, that he is go ahead, go ahead, justin.
Speaker 12: Hey, Robin, I'd like to officially ask you out on a date to a restaurant that's not even open. It's been closed by the health department.
Speaker 4: But he is that another burn?
Speaker 3: Yeah you want some food poisoning, Robin?
Speaker 13: You know, I don't know what the hell is happening here. I'm like back in elementary school, like what's going on?
Speaker 12: Because you're failing again.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, you're creating a monster here.
Speaker 4: This is getting very unsexy. I finally agree with you.
Speaker 13: Thank you told.
Speaker 12: You you can say what you want. But that's another sick burn.
Speaker 5: You want to open for me bro anytime you want.
Speaker 12: I'm just saying I'll take you up on that comedy. I just need a clown like Robin, you know, and fire me.
Speaker 13: Why am I still on this phone call?
Speaker 3: I think we're done that, right. I feel like you would have left if you really wanted to leave, but you want to stick around.
Speaker 13: I mean just like it's funny, Well he stuck.
Speaker 3: Around for you, and you're doing the same thing. I don't know anybody agree. I guess that wasn't really great comparison. So I just sick burned myself. It's working Jeffrey in the morning. You know, it's kind of interesting. We taped this a few weeks ago, and when we were done with the phone call, Robin hung up and we went back into the office to do our work. We came back in studio a while later and Justin was still on the line waiting for us. He just wanted to wait to say thank you.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: I call it kindness. Some call it weakness.
Speaker 4: Yeah, my goal was to like defend him, like I wanted to be on his side the whole time. And it's just like the last even thirty seconds of the call, I was.
Speaker 1: Like, he's just too sweet, because a thousand has no bad or mean bone in his body.
Speaker 5: He was trying to be mean. It didn't come out.
Speaker 4: And I still don't like the girl, Like I hate tests. I think tests sucks, you know, especially tests that make people wait for an hour of the.
Speaker 3: It's already like dating is already a hard enough game as it is. Now she's playing games on top of the game. Yeah, clearly women just don't want to have a nice, respectful guy anymore.
Speaker 4: That's not true girls, Yeah, exactly, not a jerk. You can be confident and also be kind. Those two things really truly can't live together.
Speaker 3: Okay, true, Like Brook, I love you, but shut up for now.
Speaker 4: I gotta tell everybody that was a little aggressive.
Speaker 5: You are so pretty with makeup.
Speaker 4: Take it. Those are like backhanded compliments.
Speaker 3: All right. Well, look, if you want to get a second date update, you can always email the show and we'll try to call the person who wasn't calling you back. I'm sure it's going to be disappointing a brook in somewhere.
Speaker 11: Brooke and Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 3: A lot of musical artists say that some of their best songs come to them when they're at an all time low in their lives, like when they're going through a loss or having some big heartbreak, or when children all over found out. Grover got implants, what don't make me tell you where? It was a dark day. So the thing is, I go through similar heis and lows in my life. Okay, and I haven't had a great song in a while. That's why this morning I broke off all my relationships with my friends and my family, completely drained my bank account, and donated the personal items that mean the most to me to charity, including my pet turtle Fava being not anymore. So I did it just so that I could reach the emotional depths that I need to give you the artistic excellence that you deserve.
Speaker 4: Wow, A little worried about you. I don't know that this is needed.
Speaker 3: Ye, this is what greatness takes, Brooke. And even though I'm going to be weeping through the entire thing, your brand new Song of the Week is coming up starting at eight ten.
Speaker 11: Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: All right, it is song of the week. Time you seem happy, Well, you all know what season it is? Right, Christmas as.
Speaker 4: A fall wrong Brook eating season, wrong season?
Speaker 3: Have anything after doing this show together forever? Today is the official first day of cuffing season.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's right where that's where you get you get hooked up.
Speaker 3: You know that's an expert explain. It's the period of time the single people start looking for short term relationships so they won't be lonely during the cold winter months of the year.
Speaker 5: It's a facade.
Speaker 1: Don't believe all the women gang if they want to hit you up and cuff you and then dump you in.
Speaker 4: January, it's fine. You make it to Valentine's Day.
Speaker 3: So usually you're supposed to cuff with someone that you normally wouldn't want to date, you know, but it's.
Speaker 5: Just you you need a warm body.
Speaker 3: Well, if you wouldn't want to date them, you wouldn't cuff them. So you just you make it through the holidays with this person and then by the time Valentine's Day rolls around, like cut it off. So singles everywhere are going to be doing this now, and I'm just warning you, the options are going to start running low.
Speaker 4: Get your cuff.
Speaker 3: That's what you haven't cuffed yet. You've basically got less than two weeks to do it, or you're going to be spending Christmas time all by yourself.
Speaker 5: Manuf does sound It's just.
Speaker 4: It just dawned on me that it's a handcuff reference.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's why I just said some cuffings.
Speaker 4: My god, I don't know. I didn't think about it that far.
Speaker 5: Are so married.
Speaker 3: Well look, this is why I wanted to sing a song for all the singles looking for someone to cuff during this cold cuffing season. Okay, instead of the hit song by Mount of Skin begging that band's name mona Skin.
Speaker 4: Okay, we just.
Speaker 3: Kind of mumble it. It's young Jeffrey's cuffing.
Speaker 4: Yeah got so much more sensual after I figured it out.
Speaker 6: It is.
Speaker 3: I want to be brought of cuffing.
Speaker 4: Call my husband. Yeah, cut me out.
Speaker 3: That's not really how it works.
Speaker 5: But just like that broke is like like she had other options.
Speaker 3: I'm a point when I'm ready.
Speaker 8: Point. Now we scareding cold and.
Speaker 5: Babing.
Speaker 3: So I'm cold face.
Speaker 11: What's go.
Speaker 3: I'm coping covering you. I wanna love you, Temple.
Speaker 8: Really, I'm coming coming you call it.
Speaker 5: Off in Famuary into time. I need a fling.
Speaker 3: I'll take anyone's down for cuddle live now.
Speaker 5: I'm your beast.
Speaker 3: You beat my bell and we won't laugh forever. This ain't jurors sell do an intimate thing for you. In the snow, we go on a slave riding ship, Coco. You want to skip, I say bait, let's go only time and.
Speaker 5: You get us out on these slopes of Scanderres.
Speaker 8: I'm coping, hibernating with you.
Speaker 3: Ma chin punch I my mud. I'm coming into cuffing you.
Speaker 5: Let's sit in.
Speaker 6: Watch the Hallmark move in.
Speaker 3: I'm coking cuffing you, naughtylus.
Speaker 8: For one we do.
Speaker 3: Let's stick to a wind to bland with polar plunge while holding hand, and I owe that you comprehend.
Speaker 8: If you turn me down, then I'll just snake your friends cup with.
Speaker 3: Me on Christmasy, just like Santa's Kiss Lady.
Speaker 6: By the trees.
Speaker 8: You'll get it's nice, it's hot seedos. You'll find out as well where my tongue will go.
Speaker 3: Well be sledging, we be caching, we be hanging decorations.
Speaker 5: Everybody thinks that we tain't it, but we doing. Ain't no complications.
Speaker 3: You're my number one Christmas wish.
Speaker 5: I want you like little Ralph.
Speaker 3: You wanna beat the guns.
Speaker 5: Got a problem and you want to fix because at my work party, I mean up for more. So let's set the salt. Can't be alost my.
Speaker 3: Game of throw winter come.
Speaker 5: It's getting cold and I really need someone to hold. So I'm coffen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I'm coughing, coughing you never cone on meet my family.
Speaker 8: I'm coming cuffing you.
Speaker 3: We'll keep it casual like cat kids on hearted cuff. I'll curly you toe my valentimes I've gotta go. The missile toe won't be so bad when you win.
Speaker 5: Some one, it feels way less sad.
Speaker 8: I'm coughing, cuffing you who who snuggled under.
Speaker 4: Want me blanking?
Speaker 8: I'm confident cuffing you who Mariah Carey.
Speaker 3: Song less clanking.
Speaker 8: I'm coming comfrey and dooo because.
Speaker 9: I don't want to be so lonely.
Speaker 8: I'm con comfreying doo who McRib wey limited.
Speaker 9: Time here only.
Speaker 8: I'm coping comforting you who who ain't no Christmas cards we're sending. I'm cofing coffing you whoo.
Speaker 5: So break up with the happy.
Speaker 1: Ending, yeah, perfectly saying.
Speaker 10: The best thing is everyone's on the same page about it totally.
Speaker 4: The magic was An't they so sad the next year when you only have one half?
Speaker 3: Doesn't all you care about is this holiday season? You don't yeah about the future later.
Speaker 4: I'm just going to let you know we are getting a lot of text in right now. If people wanted to cuff you.
Speaker 3: The cuff, okay, but anyway, texting seven eight five nine to tell us what you thought about the song of the week.
Speaker 4: Listen to it, I mean like during those fast parts, I'm like, wait.
Speaker 5: Also, also, I think if you have a crosch you can just send them this.
Speaker 3: Song someone that you want to cuff with. We're gonna have this video up a little bit later on the Brook and Jeffrey YouTube, on our TikTok on Instagram, and all the socials at Broken Jeffrey Brook and Jeffrey in the morning, I'm still getting text into seventy five nine to two about my new song of the week if you missed it. Instead of singing the hit song by Monuskin, began ah Yah by saying my own version called Cuffin in honor of cuffing season, where all the singles need to get paired up before the holidays hit, or you're gonna suffer through the next three cold months yourself.
Speaker 5: I'm used to it, Jeff.
Speaker 4: That makes it sound nice.
Speaker 3: You're you got time but myself. Today, we're trying something new with the text board. Usually I'll read them off, but we have an automated text to voice generator, so we can actually pop a random text in and actually be able to hear it like the listeners saying it.
Speaker 4: To us, the opposite of voice to text.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's let's try it out.
Speaker 14: Hey, Jeff, thanks for the cuffing song. It made me think of my mom. Wait, that sounded weird. We weren't dating or anything. We just hung out a lot during the holidays. Oh my god, I'm making it worse. It sounds like I was dating my mom. Please don't read this on the air. Sincerely, Jimmy Beddington from Ottawa.
Speaker 5: Interest to do.
Speaker 3: That is the last name and your location too.
Speaker 4: Why did you Why did you hit send, Timmy?
Speaker 5: You should have.
Speaker 3: Edited that a little bit before you sent it in.
Speaker 4: Geez Okay, well that was It's going to end it on that.
Speaker 3: It's an inauspicious start to the text to voice generator. Anyway, if you like the song, like timmy dad, if you missed it, or if you want to share it with a hot single that you want to cuff with your mom. Yeah, hopefully, let's hit up our socials Brooke and Jeffrey on YouTube, Facebook or on Insta. It's at Brook and Jeffrey.
Speaker 11: Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: We've got a new player named Mike on the phone who's about to become a new dad because he just hit up a lexus on her only fans different types of different caller. That was a different that's another line. This is a different type of dad. He's gonna be a real father to a baby boy who's doing may and real quick, We're just gonna go around the room with some name ideas, starting with Ashton. Ashton, what do you think he should name his baby boy?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 3: Chebidiah? Oh, that's okay, bold option Brook.
Speaker 5: Do you have any suggestions?
Speaker 4: What am I liking lately? I always wanted to name my kid Canyon. I know it's like kind of him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you wanted to be bullied and go with that.
Speaker 4: One sounds like it's like Matthew McConaughey's kid.
Speaker 3: We're gonna skip Jose because I know he's just gonna suggest Jose is the name we already know, and I'm gonna go with me and my suggestion is Jose oh, because I'm not that creative. So there you go, Mike. You can run those by your wife. And now it's time to play some trivia. How you feeling I'm feeling great. How are you guys doing? Okay? Brook, you leave the studio and while he had out, Mike, let's explain the rules. He got thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when, you could say pass, but you do have to beat Brooke outright to win? Are you ready? Let's do it? All right, daddy, here we go. Your time starts now. The very first Windows Operating System one point zero was first introduced on this year in what decade? What is the proper term used when removing the shell of an oyster? Someone known as someone known as a toehead has what hair color.
Speaker 6: Blonde?
Speaker 3: Last year, what was the number one selling item at McDonald's.
Speaker 6: Kick a nugget?
Speaker 3: What athlete claimed to float like a butterfly, sting like a bee? You've you've already got, daddy brain, even though your baby's not even here yet. That's okay, No, you're good. We'll just bleep that one out. So yeah, we're probably going to do it too, probably going to drop one this segment. So I also see on my screener here, Mike, that you are a building engineer, and you say it's exciting.
Speaker 6: I like to think, so, yeah, there's a lot of interesting mechanical equipment that we got to maintain, and just the ins and outs of high rises is mind boggling.
Speaker 5: That is, even recently I thought about like earthquakes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, or just like how they don't blow over yeah.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 4: It's like when I see ships floating, I'm like, Okay, I get it. It's water displacement and all this stuff, but it still doesn't make sense.
Speaker 5: It's the city floating on the wall.
Speaker 3: Turn You're ready, Here we go. Your time starts now. The very first Windows operating System one point zero was first introduced on this day in what decade seventies? What is the proper term used when removing the shell of an oyster shuck? Someone known as a towhead has? What color hair?
Speaker 4: White? Blonde?
Speaker 3: Last you have? Those are two answers.
Speaker 4: It's like, yeah, sure, white platinum last year?
Speaker 3: What was the number one s item at.
Speaker 4: McDonald's, uh, Big Mac?
Speaker 3: What athlete claimed to float like a butterflies? Thing like?
Speaker 4: B Mohammad Ali?
Speaker 3: Right, we got our answers in. It's time to head on over to the scoreboard to see how you both did with Jose. If I didn't get like twelve hours of sleep, I felt like I got like none at all.
Speaker 1: I feel you, Mike, you new Dad, you got too correct today?
Speaker 6: Brother? Alrighty pretty darn good yep.
Speaker 1: And Brook, I will say off the get go talked her way out of a question, getting it right, still too correct.
Speaker 4: So heads a blonde like? They are definitely like a platinum white colored hair.
Speaker 3: Ok you go, I go again, Brooks trying to argue with the trivia.
Speaker 4: Dude, let's go my hair colors. Do you know how much money these hair colors cost?
Speaker 3: Okay, go ahead, Okay. First Windows operating System one point zero, first introduced on this day in the nineteen eighties. Nineteen eighty three, was the first Windows system. The proper term for removing the shell of an oyster is shucking. We gave that to you, Mike, Yeah, because he had He hadn't finished.
Speaker 4: The next question is that the one he cussed on? Did he put the letter?
Speaker 3: The cuss came later? Someone known as a toehead has blonde colored hair. According to the rules, it's blonde. Last year, the number one selling item at McDonald's was their French fries.
Speaker 5: So much to choose from those?
Speaker 3: Yeah, nine million pounds of fries get sold every year. The athlete that claimed to felt like a butterfly thing like a bee is Muhammad Ali.
Speaker 6: I had cars stuck in my head for some reason.
Speaker 3: Yes, he said, Steve McQueen or Lightning Queen. Yeah, and there are no we didn't get those as far as we got it, So there we go, Mike. Unfortunately Ty goes to the house. Can't give you any money here, but just we're playing. You do win two tickets to Harry Potter Magic at Play Celebrate Harry's journey in discovering the wizarding World like never before with Gaines Exploration, sensory activations and more. Opening today at the shops at the Bravern in Bellevue, which is gonna be like Disney. See it's like the same thing.
Speaker 4: And Mike, you'd be good to that wife. She's doing a lot of work for you right now, for your family, all right, take care of her.
Speaker 3: Good luck with your little bundle of joy on the way. Thank you for playing. We're gonna be back to do windbrooks Bock same time on
Speaker 11: Monday, Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.