Speaker 1: All right, ladies and gentlemen, as promised, she is here laying in the cut this morning, Sister Odell.
Speaker 2: Laying in the cut with Jesus, laying the cut with the law.
Speaker 3: Keeping it. I'm in the cut, lay cut for the law.
Speaker 2: Good morning, every good morning, going well, might well getting get to it. I know y'all got a lot of news. What's going on today?
Speaker 1: Well, Sis, Chardela, I'm glad you're here today, in particularly because look, Kim the rapper uh is out well, she's.
Speaker 2: Coming out with her the wonder little girl with operations.
Speaker 3: Operation surgery.
Speaker 2: Every year, every year should come out new anyway. She had a last operations. I think she tried to look Britney spears.
Speaker 3: And really she tried for a different celebrity every year. She No, she doesn't move.
Speaker 2: And what it seemed like to me because she took total change, I ain't never seen nothing like it.
Speaker 3: Bless her. She's a pretty little girl. When she when when the Lord made him.
Speaker 1: She was absolutely she may blassic surgery. Yeah, and and her know.
Speaker 2: When those people is gonna stop trying to undo what Godden done.
Speaker 3: God made you the way he wanted you to look.
Speaker 2: I was talking to Steve about that the other day because somebody had told Steve.
Speaker 3: He needed to get some sage. What kind of lows and surgery lit somebody that then his nose you know, lord, have you seen.
Speaker 2: His Yeah, even when he said he wasn't gonna do it, I had, well, maybe.
Speaker 3: All the way out, you know, pray about it. So go ahead. So what happened?
Speaker 1: And well, look him? The rapper has a new book coming out. It's called The Queen Bee. All right, yeah, she said it's done. She's this is what she really said. Though we're gonna post the pre sales. She said, we will be surpassing the Bible in sales.
Speaker 3: That's what she said. Now you just said, who said they finish fell more than the Bible? Surpassed what the Bible? She said, I don't believe. I don't believe. You don't believe she said it, black people.
Speaker 1: It's a quote from her.
Speaker 3: It is a quote from her. Now, what do you want to hussy it? Operation did she have that?
Speaker 2: She came out of Anaesthasia and said, so foolishness like that, you know, flaw Peter the most famous person ever created in the whole world.
Speaker 3: Everybody knowing well, yeah, Queen Bee. Queen Bee is making the book.
Speaker 1: Queen Bee want to bumble with the Bee, bumble with the King James and find out something.
Speaker 3: Know, it's what you need.
Speaker 2: Queen deal as strong as King James. And I'm telling you that right now. You don's wrong.
Speaker 3: Hell yourself in a little Klona somewhere speed. You ain't fit our sailor. Lord. I don't know how you wrote that. I don't know why we even reporting no story like this? Here? What does he give me her sale number so I can call? Don't want to sell number. I want a little kiss. She'll talk to me. Yeah, yeah, she'll.
Speaker 1: Tell I'm sure she'll talk to you, Sir dal Now you know the Bible did sell fought between five and seven billion copies according to.
Speaker 3: The Guinness have seven billion cop with the Bee bit.
Speaker 2: It ain't but eight billion people here, half of them to die already. Do you know how many copies of the Bible they have sold them? In the Bible this is in the hotel.
Speaker 3: Room, in every drawer. You have to get the Bible. You're right, who's gonna sit up here and have a little kim book A lot a lot. Yeah.
Speaker 2: See the thing about the Bible is. If you lose it, you get another. If you can't, you get another one. If you misplaced it, you get another one. If you lose a Little Kim Book, well bye bye.
Speaker 3: Book doom. It ain't nothing in there. You're gonna need to read all and all and all and over and over. You know how they times I read it? Twenty thirds one? Gray?
Speaker 2: How many times has I got to hear about her? What if I'm finna highlight in the Little Kim Book? Well, thank you, sister, I have no yellow offs in that book.
Speaker 3: That is your opinion.
Speaker 1: Okay, coming up for a minutely.
Speaker 3: Coming up next, it is a nephew with today's spring phone call. I got a new ass.
Speaker 1: You're listening
Speaker 3: Morning show