Speaker 1: Wake that ass up in the morning.
Speaker 2: Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Morning, everybody, It's the j n V. Charlamagne, the God Laura LaRosa. We are the Breakfast Club. You got a special guests in the building.
Speaker 4: Yes, indeed, celebrate.
Speaker 1: His birthday this week, ladies and gentlemen, boots.
Speaker 5: As Happy early birthday.
Speaker 1: Thank you, pretty thank you.
Speaker 4: How do you feeling that, brother?
Speaker 6: I'm feeling good, bro. I mean, I'm blessed to see another one. So birthday time, i'd be ready to turn up something to have a hell of a week.
Speaker 3: Did you find your monitor embracelet? I know your ankle bracelet? You were looking for that I had.
Speaker 6: We had to drive almost to San Diego and get another one, because you know that's why I got my charge at San Diego. So I had to go down there to a po and get another one.
Speaker 1: Did it slide off? How did it?
Speaker 2: Just when you was sleeping?
Speaker 6: I had a men's school night, and uh what me and school?
Speaker 4: Men's school?
Speaker 5: Me and school?
Speaker 1: Me in school and I'm with school.
Speaker 6: Yeah, oh I was when I get a little tipsy, okay, okay, And I went to see I had a four and a half hour flight and I went to sleep. It was on my leg because the lady in first class she said, what is that on your ankle? And I said, it's a monitor us to know where I'm at. That was and when I woke up, I was in the no I woke up on the plane and I got off the plane and I got in the ooh when I say, I looked down and it was gone.
Speaker 1: You got scared of your heart drop.
Speaker 6: I got to see it open in that post and my heart drive because it was already on probably thirty forty percent. And if it goes all the way dead, they thank you, then cut it off and they coming to the last location.
Speaker 1: And my location I was.
Speaker 6: Going to was the Grammy and hip Hop the Grammy Hip Hop Award, thinks, So I ain't wanted to go dead.
Speaker 1: And they coming at awards.
Speaker 2: And guns out looking for Bootsy while you're trying to celebrate.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that would have been it. So I panicked, man. And I know most of the time when I lose something, that money bring it back. But I still haven't found it in the ward still out there because I would love to have too, so I need a backup playing.
Speaker 4: They flip off easily like that.
Speaker 1: Man, I don't know I was in one of them seats, you know, they go all the way and laid down flame and I was I remember I was laying to the side, like in the bed, so it might have it might have came off right there. I called the other plane. They said it was in Honolulu.
Speaker 2: So he couldn't get that back. Regardless.
Speaker 4: That's that White lady got you man about it? Got you got you man?
Speaker 1: You think I don't know, because she did. She asked.
Speaker 6: She was like, are you a celebrity because somebody asked to take a picture. And now I was thinking maybe she kept it for a souvenir. She might be waiting on something to happen, popped up on eBay.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but it ain't been returned.
Speaker 4: My friend is enough. That's a good reward for that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, five grand just for finding a little man.
Speaker 2: You put out a lot of reward money for a lot of stuff that you lose.
Speaker 1: You lose a lot, boosy, Yeah, I lose a lot, bro.
Speaker 4: I'm do you get it back though?
Speaker 6: I be wondering a lot of time, Oh, a lot of time, money, bro, money, bring it back, bro.
Speaker 1: Like people people need it these days.
Speaker 6: Everybody needed so when I put out that money reward that come back in a day or two.
Speaker 7: What did officers say when you called them and said, hey, I don't really.
Speaker 6: Know She she was like, Boosie, you better, you better start guarding this with your life, like you better put somebody around you.
Speaker 1: It is just you know, she got on.
Speaker 6: My but my probation of was a She surprised how good I've been doing.
Speaker 1: She thought I would be a headache.
Speaker 6: Like I'm like an A plus besides what happened, I'm like an A plus violator, Like I don't all my drug test is clean.
Speaker 1: I don't let it die.
Speaker 5: Like I'm a you know, overchiever.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I mean the biggest thing for you is just being able to travel, because that's how you make your money.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they don't give you no problems with that. Now I can travel anywhere I want. I just gotta let them know what flight I'm on, hotel, I'm staying at, what I'm doing, you know, things like that, as long as I go get to give my money. I think this being on this helped me a lot. I can't I'm not outside that night. You know, you can't get me at night. I gotta be in for ten o'clock. If I ain't, you're not working. If I ain't working, I gotta be in for ten o'clock. And I'm fine with that. I go to sleep early. I didn't gained about seven eight pounds. I'm getting my jail weight back here where I'm going. You fine, boy, there all the women, all of our swell, all the women telling me, boy, you something, boy you they got I'm working out, jogging every morning.
Speaker 1: I go to the park.
Speaker 5: Jacking every morning. What you listen to when your job?
Speaker 1: Uh? Blues blues?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm from down south. Were like, I don't really listen to rappers like that because.
Speaker 1: I be feeling like everybody lying, you lying, You ain't do that. Then when I meet you, you ain't nothing like that.
Speaker 4: It might have changed.
Speaker 6: I mean it just it just blows me. And that does something to me because I be won't. I'm kind of old school, so I grew up liking the rappers who probably a lot of the rappers wasn't like that, but but I expected that where I'm from. Where I'm from, you mostly go off your reputation on the streets. That's what makes you who you are with the music. And when I get laid wrong. I be like, but would that be my high expectation? I learned that in anger management.
Speaker 4: But that's your pedigree though. You came up on the PEMC. So I mean, yeah, see what he said? He was yes and PC was alive. Today we'll be beefing with the whole industry.
Speaker 3: So do you not do music with rappers that you feel don't live the life that they portraying their music.
Speaker 1: Nah, if you call me for a feature, I'm a hustler.
Speaker 2: Now you're gonna get that money.
Speaker 6: I'm going to get that money. No, No, I ain't gonna get my marrows and my standards. But you know, I'm I'm I'm a person who I'm easy to work with. Bro Like you know, I'm just I'm just on certain stuff I stand on and I don't care who you here is or you know, and I ain't gonna dig Roger.
Speaker 1: I don't care what you got.
Speaker 6: If you don't want to make music with me, I'm fine because I got my own wave anyway.
Speaker 1: But I like to collaborate with people.
Speaker 6: And you know, because I be knowing you put me on this song, I'm gonna show my ass.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna eat your ass up. I'm gonna try my best.
Speaker 6: God damn in five minutes. Man pause, Man, Okay, with the cursor.
Speaker 2: You said you eat somebody ass he don't start that freak.
Speaker 1: There you go, the freak Master.
Speaker 8: Charlamagne, the freak mountainbody else. They told me look on the planet, say Charlamagne, come with this. You saw Charlamade. Get ready, charlat.
Speaker 1: Man, Charlava. I feel a black about with Charlavae.
Speaker 4: Now, you got the movie coming out, No Honor, Loyalty of Love.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I got with men million dollar keep my guy Baltimore. Uh, we got togethers dropping on boost movie dot com. You can p pre allder right now. Just another ghetto story I mean about people getting cross everybody cut throat in the movie Everybody Else Snake.
Speaker 1: Uh, I got that coming. He's dropping. It's dropping on the fourteen on my birthday. But you can pre order now.
Speaker 6: I got an album with my in house producer coming in December, Jit the Beast, Me and Dad Diling're working.
Speaker 1: On the album. And me and BG got a Me and BG got a classic Finah drop Bro.
Speaker 2: I started working already. How many records I got done?
Speaker 1: We got five done, right, Now how's he doing? He doing good.
Speaker 6: I'm just waiting him to get out the halfway outs so we can get some footage in the studio.
Speaker 1: The making of it? Another bag?
Speaker 2: So how's he working? How y'all doing the project?
Speaker 9: Now?
Speaker 6: I just send him records. He gets like one day out a week to go in and record. But I need him, you know, I'm kind of tired of sending records back and I want that energy, and like I said, I want it recorded. That's another bag, the documentary. He ready to drive, He ready to go in. He ready to go in right now. But uh, me and BG got a got a hell of a project.
Speaker 4: What kind of relationship did y'all have while he was locked up?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 4: How do you support your people?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 1: I looked out for his whole trip. I looked out for him his whole trip.
Speaker 9: Bro.
Speaker 1: When I say.
Speaker 6: Anything, he called for whatever his mama called with anybody that's dope, Like you know that before I left the streets, people don't. Before I left the streets, BG stayed at my house my last twenty days, the whole twenty day. He said, I'm spending these last twenty one days with you. He stayed there every night all the way to I walked in the corner, damn, and he told me foro our went in. He told me I got you, and you know, my first couple of months in he had me. He just ended up going right after me.
Speaker 1: So, uh, you know that's what you if you're a real person, you got you got your people.
Speaker 6: And I would see his whole rip brodtef idink it's so close, just really making music. We was called to make a CD together about a year before I went in, and that's how we just you know, we just got the hang. And you know he were in the streets like uh Batman and Robbin, you know, not just in the clubs. Just you know, our clicks were similar. I would say that my boys click with his boys. The bosses click with the bosses. You know, we drugging and thugging, you know, like we was really like out there and that.
Speaker 1: Formed a bond. You know.
Speaker 6: If New Orleans and Baton Rouge really that different, uh, I wouldn't say. I wouldn't say it's really different. I just it looks different to other people.
Speaker 1: It's like a.
Speaker 6: I would say the culture different because you know, New Orleans got bigger parades, bigger, bigger, Marty Gross things like that. Uh, they had the industry with the music for so long, so they looked at as a bigger platform. Always been looked at as a bigger platform until you know, I really made a way for Baton Ruge to well we respect it now, like we got heat coming out there.
Speaker 5: Now, whatever do you throw his way?
Speaker 7: B's way about coming home and getting back to music, getting back into the industry.
Speaker 1: Tell him to keep it his calm, like you know, I was telling him like, uh, it ain't what it used to be.
Speaker 5: You get that though, Like does he understand that?
Speaker 6: I mean, I get phone calls every other day and he'd be like, man, he man, you saw what I'm like.
Speaker 1: Man, he you don't even need to speak. I don't want you like me.
Speaker 6: But he's seeing certain stuff happening in the world that he felt wouldn't go on before he left the streets.
Speaker 1: Stuff that's happening. And he'd be like, man, that ain't real, you know, like the world ain't on real, you know, it don't changed.
Speaker 6: And that's that's that's what I'm gonna feel like. He got to adapt to But he but he focused, bro, he he got he got some records. He got some records. Bro a lot of people reaching out to him. DJ called Sexy Red like he got he got some the next year his year like yeah, when he gets his feet on side of the ground.
Speaker 4: Sexy rested, she the modern day Boosie man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I saw that.
Speaker 2: What you think.
Speaker 1: I mean? I just I feel like she gave you my flowers, Like like I feel like she really gave my flowers because Sexy Red from the Loop.
Speaker 6: I've been there in the loop since I'm talking about twenty years, like the one people love and they respect his ratchediness, they respect her ratchediness, and I'm I thought about it.
Speaker 1: I was like, she kind of right because people respect my ratchetness. You might not like it, you might not like it, but you respect it. I'm not hiding nothing. I'm not trying to be somebody I'm not. I'm who I am. And that's what Sexy Red is. You know. So bruh.
Speaker 6: I had a girl came to be in them all the other day, look just like stas red glasses telling about.
Speaker 1: I know I'm your tight. What was she she had glasses on and all she had blue hair? Dang, was she pregnant?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 1: She wasn't pregnant. She wasn't pregnant, But that ain't never been my type. Bro. Them like my sister girls who grew up with me in the project. I never been turned on to them like that. They always been like my sisters and my Now late night, when ain't nothing noben but Leg's and the wife house, I slide now exactly, yeah, I slid. Don't act like yeah, I don't act like I'm that's.
Speaker 4: What they're gonna go into it, and they don't act like you were too good for yeah, now you know.
Speaker 1: But I'm talking about stepping out with.
Speaker 6: Always wanted the a little cute one to live, you know, the little one, you know, the little.
Speaker 4: Sophisticated, was sophisticated ratchet one.
Speaker 1: Yes, someone I always wanted, the one who daddy had the money. Okay, you know what, I'm the dope dealer day, the one like that. That's what That's what I wanted. That's that's who I always stepped out with. But late night, you know what's up?
Speaker 6: I ain't nothing, but she was right, she is your type just late night. No, it's not that's not my that's not her number. When the ain't nothing around, when they ain't nothing around.
Speaker 1: And that liquor kick in.
Speaker 2: She looked like Halle Berry.
Speaker 7: No, no, I'm not saying that. I'm not saying that, but uh late night. I mean, did you get her number in case of late night? No girl from them all?
Speaker 1: Oh no, ma, I got man, you got the So what you tell her?
Speaker 4: When she said I'm your type? Well, you said how you let her down easy?
Speaker 6: I was like, uh, really, I ain't really let her down. I just really stared at him. I just really stared at that.
Speaker 1: And uh, She's say, don't be acting like that, and I just I say, I ain't acting like nothing.
Speaker 6: You know, it was like twelve o'clock in the morning. I usually flirt with you. I'm a flirt I usually I like.
Speaker 1: To make women feel two o'clock in the morning, linix, twelve o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 2: Afternoon, what happened to the album with you?
Speaker 4: You ain't name that album?
Speaker 1: Oh man, I don't know.
Speaker 9: Bro.
Speaker 1: I'll on good terms now, yeah, we're on great terms. But I mean.
Speaker 6: It was like the momentum feeling it, you know, the momentum feeling I call them. I think there was a couple about a month agoing asking what was up with it? I think it's just like on the back burner right now. But it's it's damn near done.
Speaker 9: Bro.
Speaker 1: I think I'm more excited, don't driving it than till you know Tip Tiple locked in in with these movies.
Speaker 2: But in comedy man, me and Tip made a hell of album.
Speaker 1: I just fucked it.
Speaker 7: Thought, okay, but how if it's just a momentum, I know, he says, scheduling, like, y'all can.
Speaker 5: Get that back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we can get it back. Right now. We're shopping the reality show we did with our sons.
Speaker 4: So y'all still doing that?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's done.
Speaker 6: We're just shopping it right now. We're just shopping it with some network seeing who gonna come with the money.
Speaker 2: I see your new celebrity crushes, Charlamagne cousin.
Speaker 4: You still with my cousin.
Speaker 1: That's your cousin, man right blood cuse.
Speaker 4: Saint Stephen, South Carolina Monst corner Saint Stephen right by each other, Bailey's and Michelvi's.
Speaker 5: It's not his blood, cousin, it is, that's his blood.
Speaker 1: That's your blood. A baby picture, that's your a bab picture, sleepover picture? What a baby picture? Ain't nothing but twenty something.
Speaker 4: She pictures Yester, you shouldn't be looking.
Speaker 1: At twenty fine, godive is a one man. That's a woman.
Speaker 2: Because you were you know, you love at one time, and now it's Chloe.
Speaker 6: It took too long to see her. I mean it might it might be photoshop. I might be dreaming. I might was dreaming.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Person, I saw I saw Chloe, But you see him.
Speaker 1: The other night at the Grammy and Hip Hop for what is this?
Speaker 4: Grammy hip Hop Awards? You keep talking about?
Speaker 1: What is that? You ain't know? Eight?
Speaker 2: They taped it over the LL cool Jo.
Speaker 1: I found. I finally broke the barrier that's gonna be on c I broke somebody put in me down?
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, just me performed.
Speaker 1: Solid performance a West Coast performers. It was living. Did they do it right?
Speaker 4: Did they get it right?
Speaker 1: We killed and they got you.
Speaker 4: They must have did it right.
Speaker 1: We killed and me jesus up uh glow Realer three six mile Field. Luke Okay, okay, now we're talking. Yeah, Luke, come after me.
Speaker 4: Luke got for me.
Speaker 1: I got drunk with Luke. I had the time of my life.
Speaker 4: I can't say that.
Speaker 1: Oh I can't. Can't.
Speaker 2: But you can't smoke.
Speaker 1: You can drink. I can drink a house up.
Speaker 2: I can't drink.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 2: So Chloe, Billy, you're seeing it?
Speaker 1: Did you?
Speaker 2: Did you approach you?
Speaker 4: You ain't see the video?
Speaker 1: Man, I bruh, my publicist, she put, she was so fine. I got nervous. I don't get nervous. I don't get one thing about me. Whatever I want, I go get. But she had on an outfit that was just oh.
Speaker 5: My god, you walking up? What you're thinking? Like, what's your thoughts?
Speaker 1: I'm like, damn, this child here, this is a this is a goddess.
Speaker 8: I was.
Speaker 1: My publishing, my publishing. She went, got, you're gonna take a picture. I'm like, hold on, let me get myself, to get get myself, to get hold on, let me get my because I wouldn't.
Speaker 6: I wouldn't lit then I was, I was clean, but I wouldn't. I wouldn't in my I wasn't ready yet. It was just like a boom.
Speaker 1: And I got a picture with her and I just told her you you beautiful. That's I was number's exchanged numbers man, I wouldn't there. You got thirty people in here. You got bro I I ain't with all that. I ain't with all that. I ain't with all that.
Speaker 2: I like to hit in the DM after.
Speaker 4: Yes, that's why you wanted this page back.
Speaker 1: He called dudu Ball, come on, get on life with me. Yeah, they took my page again again, both of me.
Speaker 5: What you do at time?
Speaker 1: I did nothing. Every time I got a movie coming out, They're gonna take my page soon. I'm forget some powerful people. I saw you in du Ball all Live. I think got his page already. Know that's my tacked. Every time I get my page too.
Speaker 6: I called Duval or Snoop or Desert Banks to go live with me because I get They followed and I shake back one hundred dollars today. So my new page I just started has nothing to do with Boots I guess was the name of.
Speaker 1: But my real name, Torrance hatch I G. I gotta follow that, Torrance hatch I G.
Speaker 4: That ain't gonna do nothing. Make them delete it faster.
Speaker 1: R e n c e h A t c h I G t O r e n c e h A t c h I G.
Speaker 4: Man, you need an aliens. Man, you shouldn't be no torrance.
Speaker 1: I did. I had Mama, he live.
Speaker 5: I had everything the two point oh at one point, I had two point.
Speaker 7: When I saw the two point oh, I said boos he just need to create an app and just figure out his own because.
Speaker 1: This is just again, guys.
Speaker 4: T O R E n C E fan base right there for you A T C H I G follow Boosy right now, fan base right there for you.
Speaker 6: Man, I just need somebody to you know, I'm looking for the words of billionaires. I need some billionaires to build our own platform and make get boosted about ten percent of it. Un you can start uncensored. I need to be uncensored because people won't see me. People want to see me.
Speaker 2: But you've been behaving. You've been good on I'm not.
Speaker 1: Gonna post nothing on IG because I know what I'm up against.
Speaker 4: You ain't like you a bad person. You just speak your mind.
Speaker 1: I just speak my mind.
Speaker 2: Recently it's not bad.
Speaker 5: But in the beginning it was because of all the like nudity and stuff.
Speaker 1: Right which that's about.
Speaker 6: Yeah, my twelve million, I'm still my bootside, my official boot sae G.
Speaker 1: I got thirty thousand.
Speaker 4: We'll ever get that bad lifts on live, I'll give you a hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: That was that was that that ruin there times about have seen it there, I'd be like, sh I just wanted to die out. I just want Bro everywhere I go Boots Live, I give Bro stop, but I already got I ain't a mind to one like bru.
Speaker 6: That was the roast thing, and that was That was probably one of the worst things I ever said in my career.
Speaker 4: I like this, Boosy. Now you said you said the t I thing you took accountability for.
Speaker 1: Now this I mean I told you I go to Anger management. Now it's working, it's working. My expectations was too high for the world. That's why I was mad. Now I look at everybody. You ain't ship. So when you hurt me, you ain't hurt me. I already thought you were a ship.
Speaker 4: That's right. You don't take it personal.
Speaker 1: I don't even take a person because I had high expectations. My angle management County. He from New York. He been through a too with his family.
Speaker 6: He grew up similar to me, and he make me understand who said he never showed you you?
Speaker 1: He was that person. Why did you trust him like that? She never showed you she was that in this Why are you hurt my expectation? You didn't know this rapper, but why are you even come in on what he did? Why did you your expectations? My expectations be.
Speaker 2: Too ed getting the benefit of the doubt.
Speaker 1: Not every bad you a shipball? Go ahead, No, you have to.
Speaker 5: I'm saying, like I'm proud of you.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm proud of myself too.
Speaker 4: Tell you to look at people as shipballs, nobody. No, you have to look at them as you don't expect you from from them.
Speaker 1: Correct.
Speaker 4: That's the version of yes, Yes, I don't expect you from other people.
Speaker 1: And you can't put people in positions who never showed you they can in that positions or never showed you that loyalty.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 1: So when they cross you, you gotta take responsibility for that too, because I always.
Speaker 6: Look at it like you did it, You did it, you did, but I let you do it. And that's what that's what that's what been helping me out in anger manage.
Speaker 4: How do you apply that to like young Blue and your brother then.
Speaker 6: Just said it, My brother never showed me that We never had a for me to stop taking him from the cable guy to a manager.
Speaker 1: He never showed me he would be loyal to me. We was ricky and oh boy m since birth. I just went with they another thing. I don't like. My anger managment told me you gotta separate childhood from adulthood. Everybody ain't the same who was on the monkey balls, which the rules don't go the same. U to go buy ice cream and you won't buy your ball ice cream. It ain't gonna when you get an adult. That changed.
Speaker 6: When somebody wants what you got, that change, bro. And that's what I That's what I learned with with them. And I was so upset with them because we was talking about them paying me my money.
Speaker 1: So I was quiet. But when I went to jail and came back out, we're going to try. Now you gonna kick me when I'm down. I was being quiet. You ain't hear nothing from it. Now I'm finna you finna hear me.
Speaker 6: Because I was already doing business with empod Empore knew that was my artist. Been k new they've been asking me about them. Why you couldn't come get me five million dollars I'm gonna beat you there. You wanted to cut me all the way out and.
Speaker 4: That that that that that that's money. We're talking for a million.
Speaker 1: I'm for teen.
Speaker 6: How much they owe you though, h damn the seven okay, okay seven, But I'm showing for damages.
Speaker 4: You're not just attorney.
Speaker 6: They got they got what you call the blue They got empire and paying for they for They like, I'm out, I'm up against the machine. I'm I'm three fifty out of the pocket myself. So basically, Bro, you know, we was gonna come to agreement or whatever. But I like, when I got in trouble, that's when they you know, they kicked me, bro, and so.
Speaker 2: They were gonna come to an agreement.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know tu to four million Whielzard.
Speaker 6: They felt like, when I got in trouble, you can't afford a turney fish. We're gonna stall him out. I'm a hustler.
Speaker 1: They gotta go to South Carolina and the car shows. I do three shows in one day in South Carolina, still pop up.
Speaker 4: More Florence, Orangeberg and.
Speaker 1: Then go to Cross to Charlotte. I got stated. People don't understate it. I have the Carolinas on the lock. I have Florida. Florida got nine hundred counties. I have Mississippi, Alabama, Louisiana, and Texas. I'm talking about.
Speaker 4: Don't forget Georgia.
Speaker 6: Parts of Georgia. I ain't talking about Georgia. I got that to Augustum and Gusta Saraday. I mean Savannah, December, Me and sixy red, big old bag.
Speaker 1: Like man bro.
Speaker 6: I missed the homecoming right now. I didn't done about nine homecoming like. People don't understand these home and homecoming. They not arguing if the students want to see you, whatever number you saying.
Speaker 5: It's over with and playing your songs when you arrive.
Speaker 1: When I when I, I tell you you can't stop this machine like bro like, but hold.
Speaker 4: On, you know, they don't understand booty age, the fact that you just doing it. How long you've been doing it? Then they love you.
Speaker 1: They love you forever.
Speaker 4: You've been doing this for at least twenty years. Easy, at least twenty easy.
Speaker 1: My first table was ninety eight see local records. Well half the game was in ninety eight. Let's keep it it New York. I was opening up when ching it was off the chain. You know, I'm telling you that this two thousand and two, two thousand and three, I've been coming up. My main city is my main.
Speaker 6: South Carolina, Jackson, Mississippi, since O one, faithfully selling out. It's twenty twenty three. You're looking at a legend. They don't be wonna give you my flowers. They trying to kick my flowers in the street. But I bring them my vot the gutter.
Speaker 1: Ain't too many people doing what I do, what I've done.
Speaker 6: And still doing, not to mention, took off the streets, come back stronger, took off the streets.
Speaker 1: A lot of people can't make it once they come back from jail.
Speaker 6: So I'm a I'm a machine bro and I got I got these people who my fans different from everybody else. Everybody else fancy I like your song. That what they tell like day artists.
Speaker 1: My fans. You raised me. My fans come up to me crying. Most of my fans ain't had no daddy. I was they dad and me.
Speaker 6: I got a different type of fan base with the women they ratchet. Oh they love me. They love me, and even even my kids and my mom would say, boost it. Your fans, your your fans are jez.
Speaker 4: And you make socially conscious records. People forget you know. I don't know if you've ever seen that video when they were singing to the police. They was having a little stand off of the police. They were singing the police. Yeah, yeah, what was that? I think was during twenty was during George Floyd a couple year. That's a different type of fan base. Man, and wipe me down as a captain anthem. Oh yeah, that's all you need for the homecoming, that's all you need.
Speaker 1: Ready, I'm talking about in circles, stroller, I'm talking about ready when you're singing it, bro, I'm talking about they had him came Boosie. Ain't want to never be an honorary capital. They never invite you.
Speaker 2: I'm sure they invited you.
Speaker 6: No, I ain't never want to be a cap Uh. One time I wanted to beat all the capitals up, to beat them up. Yeah no, no, let me tell you the story. Let me tell you the story. I was in the streets heavy. My brother came home. He got what you when you gotta get jumped in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he had marks all on his back, cuts all on him. I was like, what your scared ads indead you let them people, it's that a game because I didn't know.
Speaker 4: That's how I knew how how real this fraternity, this fraternity is this some street ship.
Speaker 1: They love each other and I was bro.
Speaker 6: But after a moment, I got the I got the rocking with him because they love me.
Speaker 1: The capitals by the cute dogs do. I got set it off for the cute dogs and I got wiped it off for the but hey, brother, I realized then that.
Speaker 6: This college ship is kind of Hey, this ain't no punk. I mean, I don't know too many street dudes gonna go down the hallway.
Speaker 1: With people hitting. Let me say he had to run down the hallway and get to the end.
Speaker 2: What's all because supposed to do?
Speaker 1: I was about two thousand. It's back in the day.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 4: We had Leslie Jones up here. But we don't got that clip due. We got that clip right, We don't got the Leslie Jones clip right.
Speaker 5: Take care of you.
Speaker 4: Leslie Jones said, man that men need to take care of they dick.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 4: She said, your dick is connected. She said your mental health is connected to your dick. And they need Men need to stop blaming for women. When they go limp.
Speaker 1: Hm hmm. I think it's vice versa. I think it's vice versa. I think since so you got it.
Speaker 4: Oh, let me let you hear, Let me let you hear.
Speaker 1: H let me hear. Because the woman got to get the dick up now, ship, I want to talk to me.
Speaker 9: Let me just say this too.
Speaker 1: Y'all don't know about or if you're just working properly, what should we know to go to the first of all, go to the doctor.
Speaker 9: Put you in the doctor's hand and off to the left. Find out what's wrong with you.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of No.
Speaker 9: I'm being very honest. I've been walking up and I'm not working properly. This is the mental health from.
Speaker 1: That's a bad nights ago at the ris ild that get the out like that at the rich.
Speaker 9: Right there, you're not hearing, leslie.
Speaker 5: What do you think?
Speaker 6: I think she's right, but I mean, as a woman, you gotta know how to get the dick up to I think I think because my dick get harder when when I'm when I wasn't drugging, like when I was on that serv and ship, I'm one and done that. When I was on them fucking that's back in the game on that serve and ship.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 6: But when I started working out and ship, you know, I go longer. You know, I go longer and ship. But I feel she right.
Speaker 1: I mean.
Speaker 6: I feel I feel she Pola right. We gotta we gotta work on our ourselves too, because them drugs had that ship had you time, Bro, you get a good net. You like bitch, turn over on a bitch, you know what I'm saying. But when you you energized and you won't go again, and you want you won't go again. So I feel it's some rightness and what she's saying.
Speaker 1: I like this.
Speaker 4: I like this kind of conversation.
Speaker 5: Boo, it's a different boost.
Speaker 4: I gotta as You've been doing the work though, people just want to pay attention to all.
Speaker 1: The rat.
Speaker 7: But now I feel like a lot of your moments that are viral are like it's it's like fun lighter stuff. You saw people are remaking the school, like your your audio. That's like a trending thing on TikTok. Yeah, that's fire.
Speaker 1: In school. We tore up already. I was at the wards and I did a video. I was drunk, No, I was drunk I'm drinking. I'm in school.
Speaker 6: We tore up already and I'm rocking back and forth and you can see that I'm kind of but it's fun.
Speaker 1: So now everybody, everybody grad a friend in school, we up.
Speaker 4: So that was two different award shows.
Speaker 1: That was the same night that.
Speaker 7: I'm saying, you've been really just living your life and having a good time and people people are receiving.
Speaker 1: I've been through so much.
Speaker 5: I got it.
Speaker 1: You know my struggle, I know some.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I used to cover a lot of it.
Speaker 1: I used to work at Well. I had a struggle before you ever saw me on TMS what I've been through. Like I'm like, no, I'm not.
Speaker 6: Gonna say that Cat nine lives type of thing something like that. Okay, something like that. And I've been through a lot, Like when I say a lot. So right now I'm living. I'm living my best life as I can while still still going through things. But I got a smile to keep from crying. A lot of people who I'm not here to share it with. If I could take it all back, I probably wouldn't even chose that life I chose because.
Speaker 1: I'd be looking on.
Speaker 6: Instagram all the people who wouldn't thug it in the streets with no game. They all their friends got gray beards, all on be hugging with slacks on.
Speaker 1: No you got y'all.
Speaker 4: See y'all see.
Speaker 1: Them black men with them really look got they nice shade beards.
Speaker 5: Chelsea Branch, Yeah, I know what you're talking about.
Speaker 6: I'd be like, Man, I messed up all my friends dead, most of them, I swear to God, I'm aside. Most of my friends are. The rest of them in jail and other other ones betrayed me. So I mean, I'm happy with my career or whatever.
Speaker 4: But you missed the brotherhood.
Speaker 6: I miss my people. You know, they can share it with their people. When you can share stuff with people, it makes you, It makes you more whole. That's just with a woman with anything.
Speaker 1: But I can't share it with my boy who was on the who.
Speaker 5: Was talking about having this before it was giving me.
Speaker 1: So I'm making them smile. That's how I feel. But man, I miss my people. Bro. If I would have chosen another life, I'll.
Speaker 2: Be still your people around here.
Speaker 1: I'll still have my people.
Speaker 4: What about Webby?
Speaker 6: I saw I saw a picture of you and Webby recently. Yep, me and Webby got a show coming up. Uh, that's my brother, bro. You know, people be trying to make it look like me and we ain't got no smoke, never had.
Speaker 1: That's my boy. I mean, web really focusing on his on his little boy right now. He got his little boy. Uh, I got two that rapping. I mean, but Webbing, my boy ain't never gonna change. I still feel like we're the best duo ever. I will argue with Jesus who saying Weby then raise more people than anybody. It was you. I mean it's a hell of a combination. You know what I'm saying. Uh, I want I.
Speaker 6: Want to get in there, Bro, I want to get in there. We just gotta find a time, Bro, we just gotta find a time.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 4: I mean, y'all should do a podcast together. Webby might be funnier. I ain't gonna lie we didn't get we together.
Speaker 1: I laugh at web this, dude, say some ship like you.
Speaker 5: Can you imagine the headlines will come out of a boosy Webby podcast?
Speaker 1: That would be amazing. Yeah, classic interviews Charlotte.
Speaker 4: Boy, y'all got the one Webb you on time, said Webbe man, what you think about Obama said, Webby said, ship, I don't think nobody can. I said, God damn, that's a real answer, though, say what you want? You need to do a podcast. I think so Webby and Boosy podcast. We've all got a podcast already, were doing you and we need a podcast, Boosy.
Speaker 1: Everybody want me to do it podcast? I mean you think I'm gonna argue with everybody who I come on my podcast because nobody feel us. I don't want to be the man who don't agree with nobody.
Speaker 4: I don't want you to have guests. If you and Webb had a podcast, y'all just talk about current the current events that no guests.
Speaker 5: Please give us that answer.
Speaker 4: Let answer letters from.
Speaker 1: Fans, jail calls, jail man.
Speaker 5: Remember I used to do the Love Lockdown Alradio.
Speaker 1: We do some real money. Well in been Sam, Sam, Wake up Sam.
Speaker 6: Hey, charlotmade the gate get the out back.
Speaker 1: Saying you get up some meals for the park. I went, man, I gotta get me.
Speaker 6: If not, I can hate that kind of money in it, well, I don't want to. Yeah, I can make a half a million with Blad every year.
Speaker 1: Man, Damn, I don't. I don't. I don't really need it. So I got, you know, we got to talk about your Blad a year close to it.
Speaker 4: God damn Sluthor.
Speaker 1: Blad Glad was up here.
Speaker 2: Blad was talking about your episode where you showed your house right, talked about all the acres that you bought and how.
Speaker 3: You were trying to set your your house up and things like that. So break that down because obviously that is only for you. You can't sell it because you're you're creating apartments and condos and buildings on top of behind buildings and blocks and streets.
Speaker 2: What was the mindset for that?
Speaker 6: I built my first estate. I started building in seventeen and I finished it in like nineteen.
Speaker 1: That's on. I got like eight acres right now, but that was first started on forty four acres.
Speaker 6: And I build my home. I build my state. That one got football field, all kind of zip line, I got all.
Speaker 1: Kind of crazy.
Speaker 6: But the one in the back. I was watching Batman and I said I want a Batman match. So I went to the back and just started building. I mean, when you got laying, you.
Speaker 2: Can just so you built the house behind the house.
Speaker 1: Yeah about it's about twelve acres behind that way to the back. I built that in and I love movies. Bro. I got the thing that be in front of the club with the big old light thing, you know, the light thing in the Yeah, you got to you got to back. You want to see a beat when you come back. Its like Bruce.
Speaker 2: Wayne, So you have a be in the air when you're coming.
Speaker 1: You're gonna see a be in the sky when when you when you come back there you saw the walls then with the with the with the four with the four apartments.
Speaker 6: It was just somebody coming up to me. Booce, you want to do something. Oh, I got a major deal for what.
Speaker 1: What'd you say? Boom? South Carolina, Savannah Joe, get that painting right back. I'm talking about you know. And I got some Mexicans who don't stop. Bro.
Speaker 6: Like now, I built the I got this probably the second biggest pool in Georgia back then. It's it's beautiful, bro, I mean I got.
Speaker 1: Now, I got a.
Speaker 6: Four hundred foot screen that you're gonna be able to sit in the pool and watch and watch it. You know it's bro, I ain't playing. And I just I got nine containers. Also, I just got nine big Q containers. I'm going all the way to the back on the hill and put a container manching up. I'm designing that right now. I'm doing a container mansion on all the way on top of the hill.
Speaker 1: You can't live in all three houses, I know, but I mean you can't tell me. I can't stop building.
Speaker 5: I know you got like girls in and out of there, but like, are you.
Speaker 1: Like no, I don't have no vision and out my house.
Speaker 5: Are you gonna marry somebody? Because who you're gonna do?
Speaker 1: You know, hold out of my house?
Speaker 4: You want to take some holes in it?
Speaker 5: You do have holes in your houses because one of.
Speaker 1: My party, my pool party. But that's not for holes just to come in, you know. Yes, I do have to dig ride chairs.
Speaker 5: I know I saw that chair. Yes, but it's not I.
Speaker 1: Don't have holes.
Speaker 4: Try to paint Boosy like that.
Speaker 10: Now, Lauren, Lauren, I don't have holes holes that going I'm.
Speaker 5: Not in like like running through your spot. That's not what I mean.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 7: I mean like the women that you're dating, like seriously dating, where they're with you right, they're there? But is Boosie going to be married and locked down one day?
Speaker 1: Where a woman can will say no I won't say no.
Speaker 6: I mean at one time I would say I'm not marrying nobody, you know, because I was scared a woman gonna take my money.
Speaker 5: Can't prenup stop that?
Speaker 1: Right? I mean?
Speaker 6: And not really, I mean they I was reading on it because that you cheat, that's your heads. Oh well, then they can challenge that. You know you don't cheat, I know, but sometimes you know that's why you got to get somebody who who are when? When when you feeling down or whatever and you want something they cheat.
Speaker 5: With you know, Well, then yeah, you can't challenge that in the prenup.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's like a y'all doing it all together.
Speaker 1: I was.
Speaker 5: I mean, I'm just seeing all these houses have two brains?
Speaker 1: Oh do that?
Speaker 5: I've never heard that on my thirty one year got.
Speaker 1: One right here and one down there.
Speaker 6: And they got one right here that jump, Yeah, I know that, motherfucker jump. Motherfucker might see something like.
Speaker 1: Your head doing this, motherfuckers stead of jumping.
Speaker 7: Do y'all ever have staff meetings? The two brains? Do they ever have staff meetings?
Speaker 1: Now you just got it. You just gotta walk away. You gotta try to walk away when they do that. You have to walk away when that motherfucker jumping and your mind telling you you have to walk away.
Speaker 5: Does that walk away like you walk away like this?
Speaker 1: You gotta walk away bow legging. Yeah, you gotta walk you gotta walk away, bow legging, man, Because a lot of men don't mean to do what they do.
Speaker 9: Bro.
Speaker 6: A lot of brady had my some of my married probbners, and they be like, I gotta go, Bro, I gotta go Bro.
Speaker 1: You know that's you know, because it's two brains working. His brain is telling man, I gotta, I gotta get out of here. You got some bad and your dick saying set it off. You wanna to ship, you know, I'm finn put it in your mother. I'm remix it something something this you want to to ship, You want your mother for your friendship? Be at the top of the party.
Speaker 6: That's the part of this married right, And that's what I stopped at my topless party. I don't, I don't, I asked him before they come, it is you married?
Speaker 1: Because if you married? I had I had an instance where.
Speaker 6: The white pulled up somebody white pull my d m my damn full and I felt I felt guilty. I saw lady at Walmart. She said, I just won't let you know. I support you, but you somewhat ruined our household.
Speaker 4: Damn it, Boosie, you say uh, she said.
Speaker 6: I kind of felt I went too far with my my husband coming to your topless pool.
Speaker 1: Bought it, but ever since then it been.
Speaker 6: You know, so if you married you, I don't want you at my topless pool because you may.
Speaker 1: I mean, because I'm gonna show you a good time, all my my players, everybody who come. I'm trying to get you touched. I'm gonna keep it real with you. You know what I'm saying, Like I'm when you leave my estate, you gonna say, boy, I had her. I had a nice time.
Speaker 4: But that's your friend fault. Though he knew what it was, he had no business.
Speaker 1: Dad, if you knew what I told you what he had too, Brad should have told me he had two brains.
Speaker 7: So set to say, Boosie won't be married until he can control both brains at the same time.
Speaker 1: Nah, I mean, I just.
Speaker 5: Feel like I can control them.
Speaker 1: I can control myself. But I mean, hey, I mean I want to shut it down. And you know I had some women, you know, I mean beautiful women.
Speaker 2: So if Claude Bailey said let's settle down, you're gonna settle Downy're.
Speaker 7: Gonna be at the top of them houses looking over the estates. Somebody come here fan him.
Speaker 1: She's just my celebrity crush.
Speaker 6: Everybody, everybody in the world has a celebrity crush, said somebody you'd be like hers is Michael B.
Speaker 9: Jordan.
Speaker 1: I don't give a damn nigga. Ain't me. I don't give a dam.
Speaker 4: I don't get.
Speaker 1: There's two whole different ballparks. You know what I'm saying. You can go play over there, but this ballpark, I mean, this ballpark will stay over I mean, I mean, I don't but everybody, everybody, A lot of people don't like to admit it, but everybody got somebody who you be like that motherfucker five. You probably know you can't get him and everything, but you be like if that motherfucker tried. You know, I break the rule.
Speaker 4: Last time you said, you said you jacked up right before you came in.
Speaker 1: I did, Yeah, I did. Ask if you did it this one? Why did you bring that up? Yeah? I did, I did. I did. I did?
Speaker 4: After you do it? Do you hear white me down in your head.
Speaker 1: Nah, No, I liked. I like the.
Speaker 4: You know, like.
Speaker 1: In prison.
Speaker 6: That's when I you know, that's when I kind of was a jack off machine. Even the guards, you know, like a guard. A guard never ran to the man on me like And I respect every guard who did that because I needed at that time. You know, they gave me eye contact. They let me get off.
Speaker 2: The female guards.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, you said the guard. We don't know what you man.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 6: Nah, like the female guards, you know, like okay, just say up the shower right here, right and they have the brick wall. You're looking over the brickwall. You're not supposed to look at that woman because she'll go to the man and say, you guys, you're jagging off. But no woman ever ran to the man on me like they'll they'll let me get off, you know, they'll turn around like they're writing on the desk. You know what I'm saying. So I respect every woman who did that. Then I used to jag off on the phone with who I was talking to. You know, I used to get off. The wharton came say a boosy, stop it, stop it. They're talking about the phone. Lady said she can't take it no more, don't matter. They say, Boots it you stop it.
Speaker 1: I wish the girl, bro. They said they came down there. I don't finna get locked up, big old white boy coming down that stop it.
Speaker 4: I forget you, an Angola boy bus person.
Speaker 1: I've been there three years on death row. God damn you three years.
Speaker 4: I feel like you could do a movie just on prison. I feel like, Booty, you could do a whole movie in prison.
Speaker 1: I don't, I don't. I mean, hey, you got your Gola and Gola is the feed.
Speaker 6: Joint is nothing, Bro. The fied that everybody got money in the feed. Everybody ain't nobody and Gola was negative. Everybody mostly negative.
Speaker 9: It was.
Speaker 6: It was a lot of negativity, even death roll. You know, everybody finna die. You know it's negative.
Speaker 1: You know, Boots, they got you back on the TV. Nigga, you have him, You have him on the TV, nigga. You know, I don't thank you. I don't know, Boots out.
Speaker 6: You know that It's different when when I did a couple of weeks in the fair, because.
Speaker 1: Everybody, it's more motivation, Bro, it's more motivation. Bro. It was like, man, when I walked down on a nigga riding a dick.
Speaker 4: How about you saw the cocaine in the shower, and ain't I.
Speaker 1: Didn't know about it?
Speaker 6: I say, all y'all niggas looking at my pictures for three days, ain't nobody tell me about the cocaine?
Speaker 1: And when I saw that, bro, I was like, I won't go home.
Speaker 4: I watched that. I show people that video at least twice a year in my life.
Speaker 6: Backwards in h riding a dick backwards, I say, man, bro, I say, broh, my bad bro.
Speaker 1: Man, I walked out that motherfucker on shambos, I say.
Speaker 4: Reverse.
Speaker 1: Cole girl, I say, man, this is this is sick.
Speaker 4: But see when I first saw the video. The thing that always gets me is you said after you saw it, You said, man, you got on the phone. You say you call your mamas. I said, come get me.
Speaker 6: I say, mama, Man go everything, make you call your can I get a bum? I want a bond.
Speaker 1: I want a bond. I wanted to get out that big because that ain't no place for no man. Then I used to argue with it.
Speaker 6: Then I used to get in the arguments, be about to fight with dudes who who don't think that's nothing wrong with it because they given a dick.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 6: I used to tell them, man, okay, you know I used to tell him, Nah, nigga, I'm a stand up nigga.
Speaker 1: I'm fucking him. He's a whole.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 6: And and the women that ain't and the not the women, but the you know, the Homosexus and aint Goali, they different. You know, they can't stand up around you and piss. They have to sit when they pissed. You can't call them by a name. They all they all have a different name. If it's Quinn is Coalicia. You know, they do have respect for the for the men. But I used to get into it with people when I'm telling them, man, that's not you're thinking, you're not doing nothing.
Speaker 1: Like I don't want bro, I don't want you to. I don't want you to think that it's cool like you know, but you're saying it's cool, and you get out there saying that, they're gonna say you're a predator, you knowing. I saw that.
Speaker 6: I saw how people come in there and all these people who advantage. Yes, this is all kind of ways they might they might put them on Serirah quills, Man, why watch movies with a put them on serial quills?
Speaker 1: Then up that knife on. You're gonna, you're gonna, you're gonna what you're gonna do, You're gonna get it to You're gonna make me take it Jesus and gonna they're gonna bust that motherfucker over. Brother, You ain't never told that side of the story. It's sick, bro. Then whoever all these people touching these kids, they waiting on you to come.
Speaker 6: They are already they got your name. They don't know if you did it or not. They waiting on you to come, so, Bro, they child molestas, they don't.
Speaker 4: That's been going on in prison though, like they waiting on you.
Speaker 6: They got your when you first catch your charge, They got your name, waiting for you to come up there.
Speaker 1: And it's brother, it's sick, bro.
Speaker 4: I ain't mad at that. If you really did it, though, if you really put your hands on the child, you deserve whatever you get.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but I'm just letting the child molestors know so I could tell him to stop sucking with that because when you go up there, the guards are not.
Speaker 1: Gonna protect you. They ain't on it he's one right there.
Speaker 4: They gonna get you.
Speaker 1: They're gonna turn that back on. You. Go get some coffee when you come when he when he comes back, you fucked.
Speaker 4: Up bro cocaine in the shower, reverse cow girl.
Speaker 1: I don't want to talk about It's enough.
Speaker 3: All right, well, boosy, the act the movie is out. No honor, loyalty alone.
Speaker 1: Happy birthday, Happy birthday.
Speaker 5: He'll scirpt you up twenty seconds.
Speaker 1: You're a scorpio.
Speaker 5: I'm on the cast.
Speaker 4: Scorpio, snatch scorpio.
Speaker 1: Are you a scorpio?
Speaker 5: It depends on the day in the person.
Speaker 1: Oh, al, it depends on the day in the person. You look freaky. You look pretty free.
Speaker 4: Booty.
Speaker 1: You got a little lips.
Speaker 6: See the ones with them little lips are freaking I ever said that, them little lips, freaking said my lips, them lips, You got small lips. They freaking you got more jaws than lipt.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, all right, they just gave us a meme.
Speaker 4: No man, I want to talk about.
Speaker 1: I might have are it's booty bad eyes? Gentlemen, It's the breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Wake that ass up in the morning. The Breakfast Club