Speaker 1: We got the Breakfast Club Envy and Charlamagne the voice of the culture.
Speaker 2: You thenna come here when this see y'all different, y'all the coach, it's different. You know what I'm saying, Like y'all know what you're talking.
Speaker 3: This is probably becoming the most prominent form for Hill, probably.
Speaker 4: Be here next to all of you guys.
Speaker 1: It's really bickut it in perspective to the.
Speaker 2: Breakfast Club, bitch, wake up.
Speaker 1: Good morning Usa yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo Charlamagne, the god peace to the planet is Monday, Yes, it's Monday.
Speaker 2: What's happening? Back to the work week?
Speaker 3: Manyes, another day to serve, another week to serve. How y'all feeling out there? I feel blessed, Black and Holly favor Good morning.
Speaker 5: Yes, good morning. And today as a special guest, Boosey will be joining us.
Speaker 2: Boots.
Speaker 5: He got a new movie, No Honor, Loyalty or Love. He got a new flick that is out this week. So shout to Boosy.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Always always a good time when Boosy boot stops by. No telling what's on his mind this morning.
Speaker 5: No, no, but we're gonna find out a little bit. I said, you finally drop a bomb for Charlotte.
Speaker 2: Man, Man, you're dropping a bomb for me for.
Speaker 5: You finally kept your word and went to go see Joe Koy.
Speaker 2: Oh, first of all, I'll always keep my word.
Speaker 3: He was apposed to go before, so I got busy. Something happened, but I didn't give him my word. When I give you was gonna go last time. I give him my word last time. If I give you my word and I'm gonna do something, I'm gonna do it because in life, that's all we have is our word. That was the show. Oh, it was phenomenal. I didn't even know he was taping for a new Netflix special. I just thought he was, you know, performing at the King Steter and Brooklyn. But he was actually taping for his new special, his new Netflix special, and it was Phenomenal's hilarious.
Speaker 2: Joe Joy is Joe Coy for a reason.
Speaker 3: You don't build that kind of fan base, you know, and that kind of colt like following if you're not good at what you do. Joe Coy is absolutely positively good at what he does. And if you know me, when I go to a comedy show, if you see me laughing extremely hard, you're probably bombing. But if you see me, like you know, just sitting back observing chuckling every now and then, you're killing it.
Speaker 2: And I was sitting back observing chuckling every now and then.
Speaker 3: And the thing that I loved the most about Joe Coy's show is a because he was taping for the Netflix Best Right, and you know, you give specific instructions when you're taping for a Netflix special as far as the crowd is concerned, and the crowd a lot of the crowd that not listening to the instructions.
Speaker 2: The destructions.
Speaker 3: You know, you can't move. You can't move, it's taping, you know what it means. If you move, you mess things up. But his crowd work and the way he interacts with the crowd a one that was some of the best parts of the show to.
Speaker 5: Me, salute to Joe and also salute to my oldest Madison. Today is her birthday, so all weekend we were celebrating her birthday just doing things that she loves and she enjoys. Uh So salute to her. Today is her birthday, and so out to r V who was a friend to the room. R v's birthday is today as well, So RV, Who the hell is r V? RV is a gentleman that makes all the breakfast club hats back in the day, the uncommon sense hats back in the day to f cancer hats back in the day that you used to wear all the time.
Speaker 2: I don't remember, Jesus, he's a rent to the room, redd, you know him exactly. I'm in the room like a friend in the room. Okay, I don't know who that is.
Speaker 3: You said friend to the room, like we supposed to know we would know a friend to the room. Well, salute to that individual. Though you appreciated RV.
Speaker 2: You are this guy. Matter of fact, I don't know if you appreciate it. I don't know you. Oh no, gods, but thank you. I don't even know if I should be saying thank you. Oh my goodness. Yeah, this is all V man, remember RV. Oh Yeah, that's my guy. Yeah, that's my guy. That is my guy. This guy's crazy. I must not call him that. I don't know what you call him. Oh all right, well let's get the show crack. When we come back.
Speaker 5: We got front page news. Peasant figure will be joining us. It's the Breakfast Uggle Morning. Let's get this Monday going morning. Everybody's Teja n V. Charlamagne the guy. We are the breakfast Club. Let's get in some front page news.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 5: My giants had a five week this week, but everybody else.
Speaker 2: They definitely ain't had no buye week they played you. I mean, damn.
Speaker 3: Here's the thing, though, I was telling my younger brothers this yesterday. You know, I don't get excited over wins like this, because you know, we have to be able to beat teams that actually matter, teams that are actually good this way, you know, beating the Giants like this don't mean nothing the Giants.
Speaker 1: That's like beating up on the less fortunate, punching down. But we had a bye week this week.
Speaker 5: But the Raiders beat the Jets, sixteen twelve Coach beat the Patriots, Still has beat the Packers, Browns beat the Ravens, forty nine Ers beat the Jaguars, Vikings beat the Saints, the Buccaneers beat the Titans, the Texans beat the Bengals, the Lions beat the Chargers, Cardinals beat the Falcons Seahawks beat the Commanders Cowboys one, and I said, the Raiders beat the Giant the Jets already.
Speaker 3: Right, Cowboys dominated yesterday. But once again, it don't matter when you beat up on the less portunate. You know what I'm saying, You're punching down. You know I want to be able to do that against the teams that matters all rights, The Niners, the Lions, Okay.
Speaker 2: All right, Yeah.
Speaker 5: The Denver Broncos beat the Buffalo bill play the Bills tonight at eight point fifteen, now.
Speaker 2: More than task.
Speaker 7: Good morning, dj Ay, Good morning to Charlemagna. God, did you guys have a good weekend?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 5: Yes, Let's let's jump right in with Trump. What's going on with Trump?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Donald Trump is pushing for his federal election interference trial in Washington to be televised. Now he's joining media outlets that say the American public should be able to watch the historic case unfold.
Speaker 2: Let's take a listen. They said, sure, do you want to trial with or without cameras? Now most people would say without. I say the opposite. I want this trial to be seen by everybody in the world.
Speaker 7: Now, federal courts, federal courts prohibit broadcast proceedings and only do that at the state level. But the associated president of other news organizations say that the unpresidented case of a former president's standing trial and accusations that should that should be tried, should subvert the will of the voters, making an exception basically saying we should make an exception in this case. The Justice Department is opposing the effort, arguing that the judge overseeing the case does not have the authority to ignore the long standing Nation Why policy against cameras in federal courts. This trial is scheduled to begin March fourth. So do you guys think it should be televised or no?
Speaker 3: I mean, I mean, I don't even know if it matters, you know, whether whether what well he think or not. But I think that you know, Trump understands. For him, all publicity is good publicity. You know, that's not the case for everybody, but it is for Trump, especially being that he's not on the debate stages. But who needs a debate stage when you suck all the air out of the media all the time. So yeah, you know, you know, the trial being televised only would only help him. I think of it helped Trump too. I mean, he loves to have his face and his image out there and the pressed. So the fact that that would be televised on camera every day, he would definitely love. And you can keep pushing the whole this is a which hun narratives and you know they're.
Speaker 2: Just afraid and I'm just trying to be the president.
Speaker 3: I'll be President of the United States of America again. Like I mean, it can't hurt him anyway, any way, shape or forore.
Speaker 7: I don't think it doesn't matter me. It's hurt our help. But I understand your point. But I just think we should be able to watch the trial me personally, just as a former president of the United States.
Speaker 5: Now let's jump into Tim Scott.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Tim Scott suspends his presidential campaign. Let's take a listen to what he had to say.
Speaker 2: Well, I go back to Iowa.
Speaker 9: It will not be as a presidential candidate. I am suspending my campaign. I think the voters, who are the most remarkable people on the planet have been really clear that they're telling me not.
Speaker 3: Now, Tim, Well, you can't suspend a campaign that never got started. It's really just that simple. Said that, Tim Scott, though, But I mean you know, never really got off the ground that campaign, did it.
Speaker 2: No, he gave it old college try.
Speaker 7: You know, last week he released a photo of woman he said he's been dating for the last year or so.
Speaker 2: So people kind of, you know, really didn't believe that. So I don't know if that's yes, it was.
Speaker 7: Her name was Mindy said he's been dating up for about a year. People have been president of asking, you know, why is he not married, you know, being almost sixty. So you put that photo out on last week, and so folks are kind of saying, I guess that, you know, maybe that didn't do the trick and time to just suspend the campaign.
Speaker 2: So he gave it o college try. I guess all.
Speaker 5: Right, Well that is your front page news. Now get it off your chest. Eight undrink five eight five one five one. If you need to vent, phone line to wide open again. Eight hundred five eight five one five one. Let's know how your weekend was, what you did?
Speaker 2: Was it good? Was it bad? Talk to us. It's the breakfast club. Go morning, the breakfast Club, right right, ray, yo, Charlae mac davy.
Speaker 6: What up are we lying?
Speaker 2: This is your time to get it off your chest?
Speaker 5: I got an indoor pool, outdoor pool.
Speaker 2: We want to hear from you on the breakfast club.
Speaker 6: Can get on the phone right now here, tell you what it is.
Speaker 2: We lie now what up? Brother? Get it off your chest?
Speaker 8: Yeah man, I'm coach. I just want to congratulate my team for uh, you know, making it to the Nationals. We're going to afford from November thirtieth cu December chimps to go down there and beat up on these other teams. Be one, just like the Cowboys did the Giants.
Speaker 3: Watch your sir, Yes, sir, you already know. I congratulations, my brother, we.
Speaker 8: Probably we probably can go up go up there and beat the guys that met life.
Speaker 2: All right, I believe it where you from? But we from seven five seven Man, Virginia.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, yeah we in offer Oh congratulations, Yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 8: And I also just want to let everybody know down here in the seven five seven we off fund raising every weekend twelve to four. We'll be every due Town Road, Everygenia Beach Boulevard, at the Auto Goal, and we'll be at Channel at the Olive Datter you know, fund raising. We got three thousand of the go we trying to raise that money. So we can get down there.
Speaker 5: Yes, sir, how can somebody donate if they want to donate online?
Speaker 8: All right, we gotta we got cash out man or it's elite bucks eat l I t e you seek. That's a leak bump if they can donate on that too.
Speaker 2: Good luck, brother, all right, thank you man he Nicole.
Speaker 10: Good morning, Good morning, Nicole.
Speaker 2: Get it off your chest.
Speaker 10: Oh well, I'm just happy today because it's my birthday. I'm finally thirty. I feel old, but I.
Speaker 2: Know that it's not old.
Speaker 11: Old.
Speaker 2: You're talking to somebody. You're not old at all.
Speaker 5: Today's my daughter's birthday too.
Speaker 2: Where you from?
Speaker 10: I'm from. I'm originally from Arkansas, but I live in Va Okay.
Speaker 5: What you doing for today for your birthday? Anything?
Speaker 10: I'm working? I want to ask. I want to you know, I know how y'all feel about these cash apps, but I do want to put my cash shap out there because I really want to try and help my sister. You know, I asked her to quit her job yesterday, so if y'all can help me out, help her. But I can't have my sister losing her mind over No, damn Taco Bell, Why.
Speaker 2: Did you ask her to Why did you ask her to quit her y'all?
Speaker 10: Just mentally? You know, she really wanted to hurt herself over Taco Bell and I just couldn't lose my sister to that.
Speaker 2: Dang.
Speaker 3: I used to work got Taco Bell back in the day. But yeah, go ahead and put your cash up about there, all right.
Speaker 10: My cash app is cadizri gillum. That's the cash app. Time C A D R E A G I L L I A M.
Speaker 2: And how long did she work at Taco Bell?
Speaker 10: She's a limitor that she's been there for her with three years and they just driving her crazy and I don't like that for her. And she was so scared to quit, but I was like, listen, you gotta let this go.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 3: That's how I felt. After two weeks. Well, actually I got fired, but my sister fired. But you know, it is what it is. Tell her, Tell her, I say.
Speaker 1: Congratulations and enjoy your birthday and the call guys, thank you.
Speaker 5: All righty now, get it off your chest. Eight hundred and five eighty five one oh five one. If you need to vent, hit us up now. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, The Breakfast Club. This is your time to get it off your chest. Eight hundred and five eight five one O five one. We want to hear from you on the breakfast club.
Speaker 2: Hello, who's this? Good morning is Marcus Marks up? Get it off your chest, brother.
Speaker 6: Good morning, charuttle Man, Good morning Envy. Look up my chest. I had went to I went to Barcelona for my birthday. Man, I got robbed on my birthday. Somebody had stove throve my bag, man, like, right right off of me, my camera bag.
Speaker 2: Damn. Sorry to hear that, bro, And that sucks.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so I just wanted to get off my chest and tell everybody to, you know, just be safe out there. Man, Yes, sir, it was I'm a photographer. It was my camera bag. So you know I been. You know if it's kind of tough because I then you know, that's how I make my money.
Speaker 12: Man.
Speaker 6: I went through my insurance, but they didn't you know, they didn't approve my claim. So you know, I got I got assurance, you know, from a photographer. You know, I got insurance in my equipment, but they didn't they didn't cover for some reason.
Speaker 5: How they took it off you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, man, I was meeting my boy at the Airbnb and it was actually two of them. They took They took it like right off me and then I chased him. But I had my suitcase and you know, I couldn't. What I should have did was dropped my suit case because the camera bad was more important. But uh yeah, I couldn't.
Speaker 5: I couldn't catch up to him many But it's better, especially out the country.
Speaker 2: Brother.
Speaker 6: You know what I feel about the what is it you guys just wish list Amazon wish list. I tried to do that, but uh, I know, you know, I know people got bigger problems to me though, but you being all right. But I appreciate y'all though, man, so you got to be hyped.
Speaker 2: That was man.
Speaker 3: All you can do sometimes and send people thoughts in prayers, like you know, everybody going through something you can't say if everybody, you can't help everybody. But what the great reality is he will be all right. You know why, because he's still breathing, that's right, you're still brieving. You get the opportunity to go out there and get more cameras.
Speaker 5: Now aside is he's on the line, he don't feel like he doesn't feel the same way aside. They say, you got caught cheating this weekend.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I got caught up man, Well how old are you, sir?
Speaker 2: Don't feel sorry for you in any way, shape or form. Damn what I mean you shouldn't.
Speaker 12: Shouldn't I take full accountability? Uh, I felt like you felt with either. She went through my phone. I was up, I was going upstairs. She just had that I was on. I was playing the phone too much, playing the phone too much, and you know what I mean. She went in there, she looked and she ain't like what she's saying.
Speaker 2: You should have learned from our mistakes. That's right.
Speaker 3: You know we went through those things, so you shouldn't have to go through that.
Speaker 5: That's why we discussed. We talk about it. I wrote a book about it. But damn brother, I'm.
Speaker 12: Saying I got it here, Like I really like I take accountability, but like, what can I do to her? In my girl back? Basically get a good place.
Speaker 3: The best apology is always changed behavior. But that's gonna take time, you know what I mean. So she you know, if you take that's gonna happen over the next week or so, you're out of your mind.
Speaker 12: We're actually going on the trip next week and going with the family.
Speaker 2: So now it's like awkward.
Speaker 3: Yeah, believe you, ain't nothing you can do about that either, you know, kids together, So you know what I'm saying, she might decide to leave you. You know, she might come back in the future. But if she does decide to leave you, you know, you earn that. Like, life is all about choices, man, you know, and and not trying to beat up on you in any way, shape or form, because you know, who am I to judge, especially being that I've done the same thing. But you made a poor choice. You gotta live with the consequences of those choices.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: But once I, like I said, the best apology has changed behavior.
Speaker 3: But that's only gonna be uh, that's only gonna be be be be shown through time.
Speaker 12: That's right, definitely one bro.
Speaker 5: You know, stay hold, I'm gonna I'm gonna send.
Speaker 2: You my book. Bro, the hell is your book gonna do?
Speaker 1: Because I talk about what I did and he already did it. I gotta caught you. But it also talks about.
Speaker 5: How I got my wife back and maybe that'll help me back.
Speaker 8: Well.
Speaker 2: Well, first, first thing, first, he can't afford tyree, all right, it's more than Tyree.
Speaker 5: She is bro hold on, how do I get Ty Reese to come say.
Speaker 3: Your marriage counselor man that ain't gonna work for him? It's more than tyree, but get it off your chest. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five to one. Now we got rumors on the way. A lot went on this weekend, and we'll discuss some of that. Bird man allegedly took Drew Ski's chain.
Speaker 2: And if y'all don't cut it out, y'all know good water. This is a joke. TMZ reported, TMS isn't on the joke.
Speaker 5: We'll talk about it when we come back, So don't move us to breakfast slogan Morning the breakfast club. Morning, everybody, It's DJ Envy Charlamagne de God. We are the breakfast club. Let's get to the roomies, let's talk to Grammys.
Speaker 2: All out of name or you've gossip been chatty? Is the rumor report? I mean, I guess we're on the breakfast club.
Speaker 4: This is where the tea.
Speaker 2: Spells right right now.
Speaker 5: The twenty twenty four Grammys will take place Sunday, February fourth at the Crypto Arena in Los Angeles' is the sixty six Grammy Awards, and I'll hear some of the nominations. Ice Spice has been nominated for four nominations, Best New Artist, Best Rap Song, Best uh Song Written in Best Pop Duo Group Performance Right Now Now also nominated. It's her song with Nicki Minaj and her song with Taylor Swift. Coco Jones and Jelly Role, who we spoke about the other day. They're both nominated for Best New Artists. Okay, Victoria Money category yep, damn so I Spice, Victoria Money, Jelly Roll and Coco Jones Best New Artists. I salute to Diddy. He's nominated for an award that's for the Best R and B Album, Very well deserved. Kill Bill Scissor is nominated for a Record of the Year, very well deserved. Her album is also nominated for Album of the Year, so as.
Speaker 2: It should win. What's it? Who's in that category?
Speaker 5: Janelle Money is also in that category as well. Let me pull it up some of the rest of them.
Speaker 2: That's the whole point. Mans We get debate who wins, who should wins? Mad nominations?
Speaker 3: Bro, who's the nominated? Well, no, Jesus Christ, what kind of show is this man.
Speaker 5: Kill Mike wasn't even on the paper, but I have to do that one.
Speaker 2: There's so many damn nominations classical.
Speaker 3: Classical, Just move on. You can't look at this stuff up on the air. Okay, we have a whole show that we're doing here.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, I didn't expect you to ask me that they didn't put.
Speaker 3: Then what the hell the hell you don't expect me to ask you about it? What kind of question is that to say, I didn't expect you to ask me. I didn't expect you to ask me about the nominations that you're talking.
Speaker 5: You did, but they didn't give me all that. All right, Well shout Chris Rocky's nominated for Best Album Comedy Album. Also Dave Chappelle and Wanda Sykes and trevoroah uh, they're nominated Best Reggae Album, Boujiae, Bond Time, Vanie Man, Collie Bud's. Well who else we got.
Speaker 2: Genelle Money?
Speaker 5: I said, Oh, and Kill Mike. Killer Mike is nominated for three I will tell you something.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you something.
Speaker 3: Not that any of these individuals need validation from the Grammys, but I want to see Killer Mike win simply because he wants to win and I want what Michael Rinda wants. Okay, that album, Michael is phenomenal. It's absolutely killing Mike's best work. It's absolutely uh the best rap album of the year and it's not even close. And I want to see him celebrated for it. So I'm here for my winning winning album of the year for Michael.
Speaker 2: Now his rap album of the year. Yeah, rap album.
Speaker 5: Now he's in the same category as Draking twenty one Savage for her.
Speaker 2: Loss don't matter. I don't care who's in that category, nas King Disease the third, don't care who's in the category that's Killer Mike's, Travis Scott, Utopia and metro Booming. How you know that? But you ain't no rap album, I mean the album of the year. I didn't get to it yet. I had to scroll.
Speaker 5: I said, give you a second now, best rap song, Killer Mike is on there with the Killer Mike feature Andre three thousand in the future.
Speaker 2: Also, he's going against engineers, Yep, he's.
Speaker 5: Going against little Uzi Vert for just One of Rock, Nicki minaj Ice Spice for Barbie World, Dojikat for Attention, and Draking twenty one savage for rich flex.
Speaker 3: See that's that's a that's a tough category. That's a tough category. He asked me who I would give it to. It be between Uzi and uh Dojakat.
Speaker 5: Uzi had a big record and that record was super huge. All right, Well, I moving on. TMZ caught footage of Drewski allegedly getting his chain snatched by Birdman.
Speaker 13: I'm like, I'm.
Speaker 3: Not even gonna begin to sit here and report this like this is real news.
Speaker 2: Y'all know, damn well, this is a skit.
Speaker 3: Okay, and it's a funny skit, and it's a long ass skit, but this is a skit.
Speaker 2: Come on, guys, y'all know this well.
Speaker 5: The problem with it is TMZ of course released the footage, which makes people believe that it's real.
Speaker 3: There's no way. TMZ is clearly in on the joke, Like, there's no way anybody can believe any of this is real, Like you, come on, man, I know nobody cares about the truth and the live more entertaining, but y'all got a no bird Man and Drew Ski have been scratching this joke out for a long time.
Speaker 2: Y'all have to know this, right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but when TMZ is included, people believe it.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, TMC sit there in on the joke. It's just that simple, all right. Well, oh, Album of the Year. Did you find those yet for the Grammys?
Speaker 2: Oh? You want to go back to it now?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you don't gonna lead the people hanging Lano del Ray? Did you know that there's a tunnel under the Ocean?
Speaker 2: Boulevard?
Speaker 3: Guts by Olivia Rodrigo, ok So West by Scissor Boy, Genius The Record, John Batist, World Music Radio, Janelle Monata, Age of Pleasure, Miley Cyrus Endlessummer Vacation. I didn't even know Mari had. Miley had album last year. Taylor Swift Midnights. You know, I want Scissor to win this award. Scissors should win this award. But that damn Taylor Swift, That damn Taylor Swift is in this category. Yes, okay, that damn Taylor Swift is. We probably gonna win Album of the Year. I don't see how she doesn't win out but the yet, even though I want Scissor So So West to win Album of the Year, because not only was Sissor So Wester phenomenal album the tour the concert is even better, right, but Taylor Swailer Swift.
Speaker 5: Right, same thing with record of the Yeah, you mean you got you know, all the people that you said, but you got Taylor Swift and Ty Harrold who the record of the is? John Baptist, Miley Cyrus of Victoria, Monet Scissor and Taylor Swift.
Speaker 2: What's just been Record of the Year and how many year?
Speaker 5: Record of the Year is a song? That's why I said the song kill Bill Sissle. Oh no, I said this should win?
Speaker 2: That over? What over? Anti Harrol Taylor Swift? I don't even know what that is. But you're not a Tailor Swift fan? You no? But kill Bill shall?
Speaker 5: All right, well that is your rumor report. Now when we come back, we got front page news and Boosy will be joining us next hour. He has a new film that we'll be talking about. The name of the film is uh No Honor Loyalty of Love and we're gonna kick it with Boosy in him next So don't move.
Speaker 2: It's the Breakfast Club. Good Morning, the Breakfast Club. Your mornings will never be the same. Good morning.
Speaker 5: Everybody is DJ Envy Charlemagne the God. We are the breakfast club. Let's get in some front page news.
Speaker 2: What up Ties, what's going on? Dj Envy Charlemagne the God, Happy Monday, he.
Speaker 5: Said, all right, let's get right in the front page news. Now, so off with sports. The Giants again, like I said, you're earlier, had a bye week this week, so it doesn't even matter our scores. But the coach beat the Patriots, the Browns beat the Ravens, Stealers beat the Packers, the Vikings beat the SI forty nine Ers beat the Jaguars, Texas beat the Bengals, the Buccaneers beat the Titans, Cardinals beat the Falcons, Lions beat the Charges, Seahawks beat the Commanders, and last night the Raiders beat the Jets.
Speaker 2: Well, I care about my team.
Speaker 3: My team is the Dallas Cowboys, and we won forty nine to seventeen against the New York Giants. We're now six and three. The New York Giants are two and eight, you know, But you know I don't. I don't celebrate victories like that. You know, we did we supposed to do against a bomb ass team, but you know, we got to do that against the good team, you know, what I mean, the Eagles, the forty nine of the Lions, the other good teams in the NFC.
Speaker 5: We gotta be able to do that again then, yo, wo all right, but let's jump right into it. Let's talk about app either way, y'all.
Speaker 2: I know, I know.
Speaker 5: Let's jump right into Apples test.
Speaker 7: Yes, Apple will pay twenty five million to settle claims by the US Department of Justice that the company illegally favored immigrant workers over US citizens and Green card holders for certain jobs. The Justice Department, in the statement, said that Apple did not recruit US citizens or permanent residents for jobs that were held for a federal program which allowed employers to sponsor immigrant workers for Green cards. This is in violation of federal law that bars discrimination based upon citizenship. Now, the settlement is the largest ever for the Justice Department involving claims of discrimination based on citizenship. It requires Apple to pay six point seventy five million in civil penalties and eighteen point twenty five to an unspecified number of affected workers. Apple said in a statement that they did this unintentionally, and they've implemented a new policy in order to correct and moving forward, that's going to.
Speaker 2: Be a big issue next year too. I mean, I mean one of many.
Speaker 3: I mean just how American treats it, you know, immigrantsgrant to legal migrants.
Speaker 1: You know that.
Speaker 2: I was looking this morning on the front paige of the New York Post.
Speaker 3: It says, what does it say Americans could pay up the four hundred and fifty one billion for legal migrants. Yeah, and you know a lot of Americans, you know, they feel like American favors immigrant over them. Yeah, So like that that's gonna be a big, big talking point next year, two thousands.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I even see something where some of the migrants went to some facilities and they're like, nah, I don't like the treatment in this facility, so that we're not staying there, and they busting them to other facilities.
Speaker 3: You know, Jesus Christ, and I promise you I can only speak for what's happening here in New York. If you talk to regular everyday people here in New York that you know, have to deal with that issue.
Speaker 2: Who know who, These legal.
Speaker 3: Migrants are coming to their neighborhood and jumping the line in a lot of cases for them when it comes to jobs and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: They are not happy about not at all at all, not at all.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they're talking about a big time in Chicago as well. There was a video trending about it over the last week or so. But you know, again, this is a matter of fact. This is not even just you know how somebody feels. This is a literally got caught, you know, discriminating against American people.
Speaker 2: So that that's not a good look at all. Let's talk about another recall. Huh, yeah, another recall. This is important.
Speaker 7: I run across recalls all the time, but when I see it affects multiple states and things that y'all use, I want to bring it to your attention.
Speaker 2: Canilope this time is being recalled. Let's take it. Listen.
Speaker 14: Canilopes, sold under the brand name True Fresh, there's the label there, are being recalled because of the risk of salmonella. They are distributed by Sofia Produce LLC. All sizes of the fresh melons, packaged with the malad Chita label and sold between October sixteenth and twenty third are all part of the recall. The cantilopes were distributed in eleven states, including right here in Wisconsin.
Speaker 7: So it was distributed in Arizona, California, Florida, Illinois, Maryland, Michigan, New York, Tennessee, Texas, and Wisconsin.
Speaker 3: I'm shocked they haven't come up with technology that's able to track, you know, a product that has salmonella contamination. You know what I mean, because you shouldn't have to throw out all the cantilopes right like you should. I guess they do know because it says distributed, and at least it will distributed.
Speaker 2: I guess, I don't know how.
Speaker 3: I feel like they should be able to track where it actually came from. And if you track where it came from, then you can get to the root wet the standing alloud breaker is so you probably wouldn't have to throw away all these different candidos, you know, but then.
Speaker 7: They don't want to take a risk. So if you got candala when you live in those states, definitely want to throw it that and get really really sick with that. So it's an update update. I thought you guys should know about all right.
Speaker 3: But they it tis absolutely and make sure you follow that Teslim figure on all social media platforms and subscribe to Teslim's figure out Uh straight shot no chase of podcasts on the Black Effect.
Speaker 2: iHeart Radio Podcast Network.
Speaker 5: All right, now when we come back, Boosts some bad ass and be joining us Boosts. You got a new uh flick that's out right now. The name of it is called what's the name of Bootsy's new.
Speaker 2: Movie, No Honor, No Loyalty. You know what it's called, Yep, something to that effect. I don't know if that's what it's called. Now, don't give me the line.
Speaker 5: It's called no Honor, loyalty or love and we just kick it, so don't move. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast.
Speaker 2: Club, Morning everybody.
Speaker 5: It's DJ NV, Charlamage God, Laura La Rosa.
Speaker 2: We on the Breakfast Club. You got a special guest in the building.
Speaker 1: Yes, indeed, celebrate his birthday this week, ladies and gentlemen as.
Speaker 4: Happy early birthday.
Speaker 2: Thank you, pretty thank you.
Speaker 1: How I'm feeling good, bro? I mean, I'm blessed to see another one. So birthday time, i'd be ready to turn up something to have a hell of a week.
Speaker 5: Did you find your monitor embracelet? I know your ankle bracelet you were looking for.
Speaker 1: Had we had to drive almost to San Diego and get another one, because you know that's why I got my charge at San Diego, so I had to go down there to a po and get another one.
Speaker 2: Did it slide off?
Speaker 12: How did it?
Speaker 2: Just when sleeping? I had a men's school night, and uh what me in school? Men's school? Me and school in school and school?
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh, just when I get a little tipsy, okay, okay, And I went to sleep. I had a four and a half hour flight and I went to sleep. It was on my leg because the lady in first class she said, what is that on your ankle? And I said, it's a min u to know where I'm at. That was And when I woke up, I was in the no. I woke up on the plane and I got off the plane and I got in the oob. When I say, I looked down and it was gone. You got scared of your heart d I got to see it in that post and my heart drive because it was already on probably thirty forty percent. And if it goes all the way dead, they thank you, then cut it off and they coming to the last location.
Speaker 2: And my location I was.
Speaker 1: Going to was the Grammy and Hip Hop the Grammy Hip Hop Award, thinks, So I ain't wanted to go dead and they coming at the wards.
Speaker 5: And guns down looking for bootsy while you're trying to celebrate po hip.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that would have been it.
Speaker 1: So I panic, man, And I know most of the time when I lose something, that money bring it back. But I still haven't found it in the ward still out there because I would love to have too, Solip.
Speaker 2: I want need a backup playing. They slip off easily like that, man. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I was in one of them seats, you know, they go all the way and later on flame and I was I remember I was laying to the side like in the bed, so it might it might have came off right there. I called the other plane. They said it was in Honolulu, so he couldn't get that back. Regardless, that's that White Lady got you, man, I feel about it.
Speaker 12: Got you?
Speaker 2: Got you man? You think it was? Yeah, I don't know, because she did. She asked. She was like, are you a celebrity?
Speaker 1: Because somebody asked to take a picture. And now I was thinking maybe she kept it for a souvenir.
Speaker 2: She might be waiting on.
Speaker 1: Something that happened. Everybody popped up on e Bay. I don't know, but it ain't been returned.
Speaker 8: My friend is enough.
Speaker 2: That's a good reward for that. Yeah, five grand just for finding a little man. You put out a lot of reward money for a lot of stuff that you lose. You lose a lot, Boosie, Yeah, I lose a lot.
Speaker 8: Bro.
Speaker 2: I'm do you get it back though, I'd be wondering a lot of time. Oh, a lot of time.
Speaker 1: Money, bro, money, bring it back, bro. Like people people needed these days, everybody need. So when I put out that money reward, they come back in a day or two.
Speaker 4: What did officers say when you called them and said, hey, I don't really know what She.
Speaker 1: Was like, Boosie, you better, you better start guarding this with your life, like you better put somebody around you. It was just, you know, my probation officer. She surprised how good I've been doing. She thought I would be a headache. Like I'm like an A plus besides what happened, I'm like an A plus violator, Like I don't all my drug tests clean, I don't let it die like I'm you know, overchiever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean the biggest thing for you is just being able to travel, because that's how you make your money. Yeah, yeah, they don't give you no problems with that. Now I can travel anywhere I want. I just got to let them know what flight. I'm own, hotel.
Speaker 1: I'm staying at what I'm doing, you know, things like that, as long as I go, get to give my money. I think this being on this helped me a lot. I can't I'm not outside and night. You know you can't get me at night. I gotta be in for ten o'clock. If I ain't, you're not working. If I ain't working, I gotta be in for ten o'clock. And I'm fine with that. I go to sleep early. I didn't gain about seven eight pounds. I'm getting my jail weight back here where I'm going. You fine, boy, there all the women, all of our swelling, all the women telling me I'm working out, jogging every morning.
Speaker 15: I go to the park jagging every morning. What you listen to when your job blues blues?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm from down south. Were like, I don't really listen to rappers like that because I be feeling like everybody lying, you lying.
Speaker 2: You ain't do that. Then when I meet you, you ain't nothing like that. It might have changed.
Speaker 1: I mean, it just it just blows me, and and that does something to me because I be want I'm kind of old school, so I grew up liking the rappers who probably a lot of the rappers wasn't like that. But but I expected that where I'm from. Where I'm from, you mostly go off your reputation on the street. That's what make you who you are with the music.
Speaker 2: And when I get laid wrong, I be like, but would that be my high expectation? I learned that in anger management.
Speaker 3: But that's your pedigree. Though you came up on the PEMC, So I mean, yeah, see who he said he was?
Speaker 2: Yes, and PMC was alive. Today we'll be beefing with the whole industry.
Speaker 5: So do you not do music with rappers that you feel don't live the life that they portray in music?
Speaker 2: Nah, if you call me for a feature, I'm a hustler. You're gonna get that money.
Speaker 1: I'm going to get that money. No, No, I ain't gonna get my marrows and my standards. But you know, I'm a person who I'm easy to work with. Bro, Like, you know, I'm just on certain stuff I stand on and I don't care who you here is or you know, and I ain't gonna rage.
Speaker 2: I don't care what you got.
Speaker 1: If you don't want make music with me, I'm fine because I got my own wave anyway. But I like to collaborate with people. And you know, because I be knowing you put me on this song, I'm gonna show my ass. I'm I'm gonna try my best.
Speaker 2: God damn been in five minutes. Man pause, Man, Okay with the curse, he said. Somebody asked, and he was.
Speaker 1: Don't start that freaking there you going, You go the freak Master, Charlamagne, the freaking mountain.
Speaker 2: Sybody. They told me. Look on the playe, they say, Charlamagne, come with it. You saw Charlamade. Get ready, Charlavin said, Charlava. I feel a black about third people. Charlaevade.
Speaker 5: All right, we got more with Boosy Badass. When we come back, don't move. It's to Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Good morning morning, everybody. It's d J n V.
Speaker 5: Charlamagne the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. We're still kicking it with boot He bad Assarla ma.
Speaker 2: Now you got the movie coming out, No Honor, Loyalty of Love.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I got with me and million Dollar keep my guy, Baltimore. We got togethers dropping on boost andmovie dot com. You can pre all there right now. Just another ghetto story. I mean about people getting cross everybody cutthroat in the movie Everybody Else Snake.
Speaker 2: I got that coming. It's dropping. It's dropping on the fourteen on my birthday. But you get pre allder now.
Speaker 1: I got an album with my in house producer coming in December. Jit the Beasts and me and Dad dylon're working on the album. And me and BG got a Me and BG got a classic finish drop bro.
Speaker 2: I started working on. Ready, how many records I got done? We got five done? Right now? How's he doing? He doing good?
Speaker 1: I'm just waiting on him to get out the halfway out so we get some footage in the studio.
Speaker 2: The making of it. Another bag? So how's he workingw how y'all doing the project?
Speaker 11: Now?
Speaker 1: I just send him records. He get like one day out a week to go in and record. But I need him, you know, I'm kind of tied to send in records back. And I want that energy and like I said, I want it recorded. That's another bag. The documentary. He ready to try, He ready to go in, He ready to go in right now. But uh, me and BG got a got a hell of a project.
Speaker 3: What kind of relationship did y'all have while he was locked up? Like, how do you support your people?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 2: I looked out for his whole trip. I looked out for him his whole trip.
Speaker 10: Bro.
Speaker 1: When I say anything, he called for whatever his mama called with anybody that's like, you know that before I left the streets, people don't. Before I left the streets, BG stayed at my house my last twenty eight, no, the whole twenty eight. He said, I'm spending these last twenty one days with you. He stayed there every night, all the way to I walked in the court, damn, and he told me. Four I went in, he told me, I got you. And you know, my first couple of months in he had me. He just ended up going right after me. So, uh, you know that's that if you if you're a real person, you got you got your people. And I would see his whole rip, bro, I it's so close just really making music. We was called to make a CD together about a year before I went in, and that's how we just you know, we just got the hanging. You know, he were in the streets like uh, Batman and Robbin, you know, not just in the clubs, just you know, our clicks were similar. I would say that my boys click with his boys, the bosses click with the bosses. You know, we drugging and thugging, you know, like we was really like out there and that formed a bond.
Speaker 4: You know, whatevervice do you throw his way.
Speaker 15: BG's way about coming home and getting back to music, getting back into the industry to.
Speaker 2: Keep in his calm, Like you know, I was telling him, like, it ain't what it used to be.
Speaker 4: You can't get that though, Like does he understand that?
Speaker 3: I mean, I get phone calls every other day and he'd be like, man, ain't need man, you saw what I'm like.
Speaker 2: Man, he you don't even need to speak. You don't be like, I don't want you like me.
Speaker 1: But he's seeing certain stuff happening in the world that he felt wouldn't go on before he left the streets.
Speaker 2: Stuff that's happening, and he'd be like, man, that ain't real. You know, the world ain't on real.
Speaker 1: You know, it didn't changed, and that's that's that's what I'm gonna feel like he got to adapt to. But he but he focused, Bro. He he got he got some records. He got some records, Bro, a lot of people reaching out to him. DJ called Sex and Red like he got he got some the next year his year like yeah, when he gets his feet on side of the ground.
Speaker 2: Sexty rested, she the modern day boosie man. Yeah, I saw that. What you think I mean?
Speaker 1: I just I feel like she gave you my flowers, Like like, I feel like she really gave you my flowers. Big good Sex and Red from the loop. I've been there in the low since I'm talking about twenty years. Like the one people love and they respect his ratchetness. They respect her ratchetness. I thought about it. I was like, she kind of right because people respect my ratchetness. You might not like it, you might not like it, but you respect it. I'm not hiding nothing. I'm not trying to be somebody I'm not. I'm who I am. And that's what Sexy Red is, you know.
Speaker 2: So ruh.
Speaker 1: I had a girl came to be in them all the other day, look just like stags, a red glasses and a tell about I know I'm your tight.
Speaker 16: What she.
Speaker 2: She had glasses on it all is? She had blue hair. Dang, what's she pregnant? No, she wasn't pregnant. She wasn't pregnant. But that ain't never been my type.
Speaker 16: Bro.
Speaker 1: Them like my sister girls who grew up with me and the project. I never been turned on to them.
Speaker 2: Like that, all right.
Speaker 1: They always been like my sisters and my Now late night when ain't nothing open but live's in the wife house. I slide now exactly, yeah, I slide. Don't act like yeah, I don't act like I'm that's what they're gonna go. They don't act like you were too good for you now, you know. But I'm talking about stepping out with. Always wanted a little cute one to live, you know, the little one, you know, the little sophisticated, was sophisticated, ratchet, Yes, someone I always wanted, the one who daddy had the money. Okay, you know what I'm saying, Well, we had the dope deal of dad, the one like that. That's what That's what I wanted. That's that's what I always stepped out with. But late night, you know what's up? I ain't nothing, but she was right, she is your type just late night.
Speaker 2: No, it's not that's not my that's not my number when the ain't nothing around, when they ain't nothing around, and that liquor kick in. She looked like Hallberry. No, no, I'm not saying that. I'm not saying that, but uh, late night, I mean.
Speaker 4: Did you get her number in case of late night home girl from them?
Speaker 1: All?
Speaker 16: Oh?
Speaker 2: No, man, I got man. Oh you got the got that. So what you tell them? When she said I'm your tape, you say how you let her down? Easy Bootso I was like.
Speaker 1: Uh, really, I ain't really let her down. I just really stared at him. I just really stared at it. And uh, she said, don't be acting like that, and I just say, I ain't acting like nothing.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: It was like twelve o'clock in the morning. I usually flirt with you. I'm a flirt I usually I like to make women field t o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 4: Linixwel twelve o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 5: After I see your new celebrity crushes, Charlamagne cousin, you got to stay away from my cousin.
Speaker 2: Now that's your cousin, damn right blood cuz Saint.
Speaker 3: Stephen, South Carolina, most corner Saint Stephen right by each other billy, and.
Speaker 4: It's not his blood, cousin, that's his blood, that's your blood.
Speaker 1: A baby picture, that's yourn have a baby picture, the sleepover picture?
Speaker 2: What a baby picture? Ain't nothing but twenty something? She pictures, Yester, you shouldn't be looking.
Speaker 1: At twenty fine get twenty five is a one man that's a woman yet.
Speaker 2: Because you were you know you love read at one time and now it's Chloe.
Speaker 1: It took too long to see. I mean it might it might be photo shop. I might be dreaming. I might be was dreaming.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying that a person I saw, I saw Chloe? What you see him? The other night at the Grammy Hip Hop for what is this Grammy Hip Hop Awards? You keep talking about? What is that?
Speaker 10: You ain't know?
Speaker 8: Eight?
Speaker 2: They tapted over there ll cool jay. If before I finally.
Speaker 3: Broke the barrier, that's gonna be on broke, somebody somebody put.
Speaker 2: In win me down. Yep, yeah, just me performed sound performance a West Coast performers. It was living. Did they do it right? Did they get it right? We killed it? They got you. They must have did it right. We killed in me. Jesus tip uh glow Reller three six mile Fia Luke. Okay, now we're talking. Yeah, Luke, come after me. You got me. I got drunk with Luke. I had the time my life. I can't say that. Oh I can't.
Speaker 16: Can't.
Speaker 2: But you can't smoke, you can drink. I can drink a house up.
Speaker 3: I can't.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, okay, okay. We got more with Boosy Badass. When we come back.
Speaker 5: It's the Breakfast Club, good morning, welcome back.
Speaker 2: It's then j n V.
Speaker 5: Charlamagne the guy. We are the Breakfast Club, Law on the Roses, our special guests hosting. We got Boosy Badass in the building. So, Chloe Baller, you're seeing it. Did you approach her?
Speaker 2: You ain't see the video? Man, bruh. My publicist, she put, she was so fine. I got nervous.
Speaker 1: I don't get nervous. I don't get one thing about me. Whatever I want, I go get. But she had on an outfit that was just oh my god.
Speaker 4: You walking up? What you're thinking? Like, what's your thoughts?
Speaker 2: I was like, damn, this job, this is a this is a goddess.
Speaker 16: I was.
Speaker 1: My publishing, my publishing. She went, got you're gonna take a picture. I'm like, hold on, let me get myself together, to get hold on, let me get my because I wouldn't. I wouldn't lit then I was, I was clean, but I wouldn't. I wouldn't in my I wasn't ready yet. It was just like a boom and I got a picture with her, and I just told her.
Speaker 2: You you beautiful. That's it.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 1: I was number's exchange numbers saying I would now you got thirty people in here, you got bro.
Speaker 2: I ain't with all that. I ain't with all that. I ain't with all that. I like hit in the DM after.
Speaker 6: Yes, yes, that's why you want.
Speaker 1: That's why you wanted this page back. You called Duba duball, come on, get on life with me. Yeah, they took my page again again both what you did.
Speaker 4: It's time I did nothing.
Speaker 1: Every time I got a movie coming out, they're gonna take my page soon. I'ma get some powerful people.
Speaker 2: I saw you in DW ball All Live. I think must have got his page.
Speaker 1: You already know that's my text every time I get my page till I called Duval or Snoop or Desert Banks to go live with me.
Speaker 2: Cause I get they filled and I shake back one hundred dollars two days.
Speaker 1: So my new page I just started has nothing to do with boots I guess was the name of it, but my real name, Torrence hatch Ig. I gotta follow that, Torrence hatch I G.
Speaker 2: That ain't gonna do nothing to make them delete it fast. R E n c e h A t c h I G t O r E n c e h A t c h I G. Man, you need an aliens.
Speaker 16: Man.
Speaker 2: You shouldn't be no torrans.
Speaker 10: I did.
Speaker 2: I had Mama he live.
Speaker 15: I had everything you had the two point oh at one point I had two point oh. When I saw the two point oh, I said, Boozy just need to create an app and just figure out his own because this.
Speaker 2: Is just again, guys.
Speaker 1: T O R E n c E fan base right there for the A t c h I G follow Boosy right now, fan base right there for you.
Speaker 2: Man, I just need somebody to you know, I'm looking for the word of the billionaires.
Speaker 1: I need some billionaires to build our own platform and make get boost about ten percent of it. Yo, unsens you can start uncensored. I need to be unsensored because people won't see me. People want to see me.
Speaker 2: But you've been behaving. You've been good on I'm not gonna post nothing on I g because I know what I'm up and Bo, you ain't like you a bad person. You just speak your mind. I just speak my mind.
Speaker 15: Recently he had It's not bad, but in the beginning it was because of like all the like nudity and stuff, right, which that's yeah, my twelve million, I'm still my boutside my official boot side.
Speaker 2: I got thirty thousands. Ever get that bad lips on live. I'll give you a hundred dollars.
Speaker 16: That was. That was.
Speaker 2: That every day that ruin.
Speaker 1: Yet times about seeing it there, I'd be like, I just wanted to die out. I just want Bro everywhere I go Boots.
Speaker 12: Live.
Speaker 2: I get Bro stopped, but I already got. I ain't gonn mind.
Speaker 1: Like Bro. That was the roast thing, and that was that was probably one of the worst things I ever said in my career.
Speaker 2: I like this, Booty. Now you said you said the t I thing you took ability for. Now this I mean I told you I go to anger management. Now it's working. It's working. My expectations was too high for the world. That's why I was mad. Now I look at everybody, you ain't so when you hurt me, you ain't hurting me. I already thought you would. That's right. You don't take a person.
Speaker 1: I don't even take a person because I had high expectations my anger management County.
Speaker 2: He from New York.
Speaker 1: He been through a lot too with his family. He grew up similar to me. And he make me understand. Who said he never showed you you he was that person? Why did you trust him like that?
Speaker 2: Real?
Speaker 1: She never showed you she was that in this? Why are you hurt my expectation? You didn't know this rapper, But why are you even come in on what he did? Why did you your expectations?
Speaker 2: My expectations be too high, getting the benefit of the doubt. Not every bad of you areball. Go ahead, that's no, you have to that.
Speaker 4: I'm saying, like I'm proud of you.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm proud of myself too.
Speaker 3: Tell you to look at people nobody. You have to look at them as you don't expect you from from them.
Speaker 2: Correct, that's the version of y. Yes, I don't expect you from other people? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, And you can't put people in positions who never showed you they can be in that positions or never showed you that loyalty. So when they cross you, you gotta take responsibility for that too, because I always look at it like you did it, you did, you did, but I let you do it. And that's what that's what that's what been helping me out and angle management. How do you apply that to like young Blue and your brother now just said it. My brother never showed me that. We never had a for me to stop take him from the cable guy to a manager. He never showed me he would be loyal to me.
Speaker 2: We was ricky and oh boy m hm since birth. I just went with they Another thing I don't like.
Speaker 1: My ain man told me you gotta separate childhood from adulthood.
Speaker 2: Everybody ain't the same. Who was on the monkey balls with.
Speaker 1: The rules don't go the same. You know, we used to go buy ice cream and you won't buy your ball ice cream. It ain't gonna when you get an adult.
Speaker 2: That changed. When somebody wants what you got, that change, bro. And that's what that's what I learned with with them.
Speaker 1: And I was so upset with them because we was talking about them paying me my money.
Speaker 2: So I was quiet.
Speaker 1: But when I went to jail and came back out, we're going to try. Now you wonna kick me when I'm down. I was being quiet. You ain't hear nothing from it. Now, I'm finna you finna hear me because I was already doing business with Empire. Empire knew that was my artist, been knew they've been asking me about them.
Speaker 2: Why you couldn't come get me? Find me? You know, I'm gonna beat you there. You wanted to cut me all the way out. And that was that? That that that that that's the money. We're talking for a million.
Speaker 1: I'm for ten say owe you though, uh damn near seven? Okay, okay, seven, But I'm showing for damages. You're not just attorney. They got they got what you call them blue. They got Empire and paying for they for they like, I'm out, I'm up against the machine. I'm I'm three fifty out of the pocket myself. So basically, bro, you know, we was gonna come to agreement or whatever. But like when I got in trouble, that's when they you know, they kicked me, bro.
Speaker 2: And they were gonna come to an agreement. Yeah, you know Tutor four million whizzards. They felt like when I got in trouble, you can't afford to turney fish.
Speaker 1: We're gonna stall him out. I'm a hustler. They gotta go to South Carolina and.
Speaker 12: I do three.
Speaker 2: I do three shows in one day, South Carolina, six Still Papa More Florence, Orangeburg.
Speaker 16: And.
Speaker 2: Then go to Cross to Charlotte. I got stay. People don't understand it. I have the Carolina Lock. I have Florida. Florida got nine hundred counties.
Speaker 1: I have Mississippi, Alabama, Louisiana and Texas.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about don't forget Georgia to Georgia. I ain't talking about Georgia.
Speaker 1: I got that to Augustum and Gusta Saraday. I'm in Savannah December, Me and six and Red big old bag like man bro. I missed the homecoming right now. I didn't done about nine homecoming like. People don't understand these home and homecoming.
Speaker 2: They not arguing. If the students want to see you, whatever number you say that, it's over with.
Speaker 5: We got more with Boosy when we come back. Matter of fact, let's get into a Boosy min mixes the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Good morning.
Speaker 5: That was a Boosy mini mixt morning. Everybody's Steve j n V. Charlamagne the guy. We are the breakfast Club. Usually we do Room's head, but Boosy's head.
Speaker 2: Damn it.
Speaker 3: That's like I saw a picture of you and Webby recently. Yep, men, web got a show coming up. Uh that's my brother, bro.
Speaker 2: You know, people be trying to make it look like me and web ain't got no smoke, never had. That's my boy. I mean, webit really focusing on his on his little boy right now. He got his little boy.
Speaker 1: Uh, I got two that rapping I mean, but Webbing, my boy ain't never gonna change.
Speaker 2: I still feel like we're the best duo ever.
Speaker 1: I will argue with Jesus boot saying web everything raise more people than anybody it was.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's a hell of a combination. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Uh, I want I want to get in there, Bro, I want to get in there. We just gotta find the time.
Speaker 2: Bro, y'all should do a podcast together. Webby might be. I ain't gonna lie we didn't get we together. I last at Webb.
Speaker 15: This dude say something like, can you imagine the headlines that come out of a boosy Webby podcast.
Speaker 2: That would be amazing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, classic interviews from Man, Charlotte, Man, and boy y'all got.
Speaker 3: That ain't the one webbing on one time said Webbe Man, what you think about Obama? Said me, say, I don't think nobody can. I said, God damn. That's the real answer, though, say what you want? You need to do a podcast? I think so Webby a boosy podcast.
Speaker 2: Everybody want me to do a podcast? B I mean you think I'm gonna argue with everybody who I come on my podcast because nobody feel us. I don't want to be the man who don't agree with nobody. I don't want you to have guests.
Speaker 3: If you and Webb had a podcast, y'all just talk about current the current event. Please give us that a letter answer letters from fans Ja.
Speaker 2: Jail Man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, absolutely, remebody used to do the Love Lockdown already we do.
Speaker 2: Some real money. We'll bitch.
Speaker 1: Sam Sam wait on Sam Hey, Charlotte maade the gate.
Speaker 2: He said, you give up some meal your for the bark. I would do it. Man, bro, I gotta get me and im not. I can hate that kind of money in it. Well I don't want to. Yeah, I can make a half a million with Blad every year. Man, damn luthor Blad. Glad was up here.
Speaker 5: Blad was talking about your episode where you showed your house right talking about all the acres that you bought and how you were trying to set your your house up and things like that. So break that down because obviously that is only for you. You can't sell it because you're you're creating apartments in con those and buildings on top of buildings behind buildings and blocks and streets.
Speaker 2: What was the mindset for that?
Speaker 1: I built my first estate. I started building in seventeen and I finished it in like nineteen.
Speaker 2: That's on. I got like eight eight acres right now, but that were first started on forty four acres, and I build my home. I build my estate. That one got football field, all kind of zip line, all kind of crazy.
Speaker 15: I know you got like girls in and out of there, but like, are you gonna like no in and out my house? Are you gonna marry somebody?
Speaker 4: Because who you're gonna do?
Speaker 8: All?
Speaker 2: You know, my home some holes in it?
Speaker 4: You do have holes because one of.
Speaker 2: The houses my party, my pool party through. But that's not for holes just to come in.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: Yes, I do have the chair, I know I saw that chair.
Speaker 2: But it's not I don't have hole like this, right you try to pay booty that.
Speaker 10: Lord?
Speaker 2: Lord, lord, I don't have oh holes that.
Speaker 15: Gonna I'm not in like like running through your spot. That's not what I mean, okay.
Speaker 4: I mean like the women that you're dating, like seriously dating where they're with you? Right, they're there, But is boosy going to be married and locked down one day? Where a woman can?
Speaker 2: You won't say no, I won't say no.
Speaker 1: I mean at one time I would say I'm not marrying nobody, you know, because I was scared of a woman gonna take my money.
Speaker 4: Can't prenup stop that?
Speaker 16: Right?
Speaker 1: I mean?
Speaker 2: And not really?
Speaker 1: I mean they I was reading on it because you cheat, that's your age. Oh well then they can challenge that. You know you don't cheat, I know, but some time, you know, that's why you got to get somebody who are when when when you're feeling down or whatever and you want something to.
Speaker 2: Cheat with you. So if Claude Bailey said let's settle down, you're gonna settle.
Speaker 4: Downy're gonna be at the top of them houses looking over the states. They come here.
Speaker 2: Fee him.
Speaker 1: She's just my celebrity crush. Everybody, everybody in the world has a celebrity crush. Said somebody you'd be like hers is Michael B.
Speaker 2: Jordan. I don't give a damn.
Speaker 9: Me.
Speaker 2: I don't give a dam I don't get there's two whole different ballparks. You know what I'm saying. You can go play over there, but this ballpark, I mean, this ballpark will stay over I mean, I mean, I don't.
Speaker 10: I don't.
Speaker 1: But everybody, everybody, A lot of people don't like to admit it, but everybody got somebody who you be like.
Speaker 2: You probably know you can't get them in everything, but you be like you're trying. You know, I break the rud say you say right before you came, I did, Yeah I did. If you did it this one, why did you bring that up? Yeah? I did? I did?
Speaker 16: I did?
Speaker 10: I did?
Speaker 2: After you do it, do you hear wipe me down in your head?
Speaker 1: Nah?
Speaker 2: No, I liked I liked the uh in prison. That's when I you know, that's when I kind of was a golf machine.
Speaker 16: UH.
Speaker 1: A guard never ran to the man on me like, and I respect every guard who did that because I needed at that time.
Speaker 2: You know, they gave me eye contact. They let me get off.
Speaker 5: The female guards man. Yes, yeah, you said the guard.
Speaker 2: We don't know what you man.
Speaker 1: Oh you know, nah, like the female guards there, they'll let me get off. I respect every woman who did that. Then I used to go on the phone with who I was talking to. Wharton came say a Boosy, stop it, stop it. They're talking about the phone. Lady said she can't take it no more.
Speaker 2: Because they it don't matter. They say, Bootsy stopping. I wish the girl bro, they said. They came down there. I thought I was finna get locked up, big old white boy, come down and.
Speaker 1: Stop.
Speaker 16: It was.
Speaker 2: I forget you an angola boy. Bus.
Speaker 3: I've been there three years on death row. God damn you three years. I feel like you could do a movie just on prison. I feel like, Booty, you could.
Speaker 2: Do a whole movie. I saw prison.
Speaker 4: I don't I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean, hey, you got your Gola and Gola was negative. Everybody mostly negative.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 1: It was a lot of negativity, even death roll. You know, everybody finna die, you know, it's negative.
Speaker 2: You know, Boots, they got your back on the TV. You have him, you have him on the TV.
Speaker 1: It's different when when I did a couple of weeks in the fair, because everybody, it's more motivation.
Speaker 17: Bro.
Speaker 1: Man, when I walked down on the riding, you saw the cocaine in the shower, and ain't I didn't know about it? I say, all y'all looking at my pictures for three days, ain't nobody tell me about the cocaine?
Speaker 2: And when I saw that, Bro, I was like, I won't go home. I watched that. I show people that video at least twice a year in my life. Backwards, I say, man, Bro, I say, broh my bead. Bro And I walked out that.
Speaker 3: On Shambos, I say, girl, reverse calgirl. I say, man, this is this is sick. But see when I first saw the video. The thing that always gets me is you said after you saw it, you said you got on the phone. You said you call your mamas.
Speaker 2: I said, come get me. I say, Mama, Man, go I make you call your Can I get a bond?
Speaker 1: I want a bond. I want a bond. I wanted to get out there. That ain't no place for no well, man, cocaine in the shower, reverse calgirl. I don't want to talk about It's enough, all right, well boosie that the movie is out. No honor, loyalty alone. Happy birthday, Happy birthday, you scorpio.
Speaker 4: Twenty seconds.
Speaker 2: You're a scorpio.
Speaker 4: I'm on the scorpio.
Speaker 2: Snatch scorpio? Are you a scorpio?
Speaker 4: It depends on the day from the person.
Speaker 2: Oh, it depends on the day and the person. You look freaky, You look pretty free booty. It's got a little lips. See the ones with them little lips.
Speaker 1: Yeah, faking I ever said that, them little lips, streaky, them lips them you got small lips.
Speaker 2: They freaking you got more jaws than live Oh my god, all right, gave us a meme. No man to talk about. I think I might have a tree.
Speaker 5: It's boomy, big eyes and gentleman. It's the breakfast Club. Good morning, the breakfast Club. Your mornings will never be the same.
Speaker 2: Donkey up the baby, Damn the hell, it's time for donkey the tree. I mean trying to be dunky today. They should be embarrassed by what they already did. I'm not making these people do these days.
Speaker 4: Called Donkey of the Day and it really caught me off guard. Damned Charlo Man who got the Donkey o the Day to.
Speaker 3: Day, well just hilarious. Hold on, Okay, Donkey to Day for Monday, No over at thirteenth. It has me a little bit torn. Okay, I can see why both parties involved should get the biggest heat hard. In fact, I may leave it up to Breakfast Club listeners to decide. I may decide by the time I finished doing this donkey today, I don't know. It's Monday, so I'm just gone with the flow. Well, but the spirit leads me, I shall follow. But Donkey of to Day is either going to an Australian police officer named Constable Dominique Francis ar is going to a junior colleague who works with Dominique named Constable Morgan Royston. Now, before I report this donkey, we need to talk about spoilers. When I say spoilers, I mean folks who have already seen a movie or TV show before you, and they ruin it for you by telling you what happens. I know it's almost impossible to avoids spoilers in this Internet era, but keyword is almost I haven't seen the Marvels yet, but I plan to. And everybody keeps telling me about this amazing post credit scene, but they aren't telling me what the scene is, and I'm grateful for that. I just finished the Lowkey season two yesterday. Nobody gave me any spoilers for that either. So it must be two things. Either I'm really great at ducking spoilers or nobody is watching Marvel anymore.
Speaker 2: One of the two. But there is nothing worse than spoilers. Okay, I read once.
Speaker 3: You know why we hate spoilers so much, and it's because the suspense aspect is of paramount importance to the enjoyment of the movie or TV show.
Speaker 2: We have complete anticipation for the movie but also for the ending. So don't take away.
Speaker 3: Someone's experience by spoiling it, all right, They should be allowed to feel the same pleasure you felt, you know, when you went to go watch it. When you spoil the TV show or film, the frustration that comes with that is very, very real. The only thing that's worse than spoiling a movie is binge watching a series with your significant other and that significant other watches an episode without you. If you start together you got to finish together. And please don't go see a film. Y'all both wanted to see without each other. See now, you're just showing me that you don't care about my well being in any way, shape or form.
Speaker 2: But let's stick to the matter at hand.
Speaker 3: Spoilers, they suck and according to court documents, this all started over Top Gun Maverick starring Tom Cruise.
Speaker 2: This movie has made billions of dollars.
Speaker 3: Is one of those films that a lot of people have seen, but clearly a lot of people haven't because Dominique didn't. Dominique is one of those people, and Morgan couldn't respect the fact that Dominique hadn't seen it yet. Morgan said, and I quote, I saw the movie. I'll spoil it for you. Well, how did Dominique reply? Let's go to a man named Very White with TBC News for the report. Police some people take their movie spoilers seriously. In Sydney, Australia, a Constable Dominic Francis Gainner was working the counter at the police station. That's when Probationary Constable Morgan Royston mentioned that he finally saw the twenty twenty two blockbuster Top Gun. Maverick and was going to spoil it for Gaynor, who apparently had yet to see it. Gaynor then reportedly laughed as a colleague left the room and said, don't spoil the movie or I'll shoot you.
Speaker 2: Hmm.
Speaker 18: He then pulled out his firearm in the vicinity of the complainant and held it stationary for five seconds, though his finger was said to be off the trigger. Following the incident, Royston said he dealt with depression and was forced to quit the force. Gaynor was suspended without pay. Side note. If it's been more than a year and you still haven't seen a movie's biggest top gun Maverick, the spoilers are pretty much off the table.
Speaker 2: I'm very white for TBC News, I totally, I totally totally feel them.
Speaker 3: Okay, chop with chopping, pistols popping, all right, Dominique, I feel your pain. When I heard this story, I thought to myself, Oh, this man is dealing with something mentally because he didn't want the movie spoiled, because he already knew. I want to go see this movie because it's the escape I need for a minute. It will bring me pleasure, it shall bring me joy, and when Dominique came to his hearing about this case describe suffering from depression and anxiety as a result of an incident, and said he has since had to leave the force. I'm not a psychiatrist ory therapist, okay, I'm not here to self diagnose anyone. But he probably was depressed before. You know, Morgan decided to ruin the movie for him. That's why it triggered him so bad, because he didn't want his enjoy to be stolen from him. I'd see, when you deal with depression, all you're looking for is pockets to joy. When you deal with anxiety, all you're looking for is pockets to piece. What's the little things like movies?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 3: Don't too many things bring me peace and joy like sitting in the movie theater with some popcorn and peanut Eminem's watching a great flick. Okay, I couldn't. I couldn't wait to see. So for you to take that from me, not justifying this officer pulling a gun on another officer, even though when it comes to cop on cop violence, we probably should all mind all business. But I slightly feel him, just a little bit. But none of it is worth for charge. But maybe this will be a lesson to spoilers all over the globe that we are better up now. I'm gonna do the responsible thing and give Dominique Francis or the human who pulled the gun on Morgan for spoiling the movie the biggest.
Speaker 2: But do you feel no, not.
Speaker 3: After just a little bit, after a year, it's a blockbuster. People got other things going over a year. People don't be having time.
Speaker 2: It's so viet. But he did try to tease him. I'm good to you to spoil exactly, you just.
Speaker 3: Exactly, even though it's very stupid to pull a gun for something like that.
Speaker 2: Just the principal, Why are you playing with me?
Speaker 5: Because he didn't have to tease like he just did. If he did it in just passing like, oh, I've.
Speaker 2: Seen it this weekend? Did you see the ending of this day?
Speaker 17: Ever?
Speaker 2: Then I understand.
Speaker 3: But you want to tease me, I can spoil it for you, all right, I can spoil it. I can spoil your life.
Speaker 2: I'd put a gun gun.
Speaker 19: Too.
Speaker 2: Sure you can hold that five seconds, the prince. It's just the principal, that's all right, Well, thank you for that, donkey. Today b E T will see out tomorrow. You ever been mad as somebody was spoiling the movies for you? A TV show?
Speaker 5: Yeah, let's open up the phone lines. Let's discuss though. Eight hundred and five eight five one oh five to one. So I think when you're married or you have a spouse, there's certain rules and regulations you have to abide by.
Speaker 3: The biggest one is when you both start to watch a series that's all a binging. If y'all started together, y'all got to finish it together. You cannot be watching episodes without me. It's like cheating.
Speaker 5: We got an incident. Me and my wife got into an incident one time.
Speaker 2: Because of that. I fell asleep and she kept watching. Well, no, no, no, no, no no. If you fall asleep, that's when you No. No, it's not if you have to stop that movie. Yes you do. If you fall asleep, we have to pause that.
Speaker 10: It is right.
Speaker 3: You would never get through movies then, well it would never happen. You would never get through movies.
Speaker 2: You never serious. If you fall asleep while binge watching, it is up to you.
Speaker 3: It is up to you ketch party who fell asleep to rewatch the episode on at your legion that's what it's acceptable. It's acceptable to watch the show that you're binge watching with your significant other if you fall asleep while y'all are watching it together, I disagree.
Speaker 16: No.
Speaker 5: Now, if I fall asleep, you have to pause and watch something else that you're watching. It's on the shows that I don't want to see. Turn on a bachelor, like Real house Real Housewives of Brooklyn, Real Housewives of Maryland, Real Housewives, Real Housewives of Orange County.
Speaker 2: There's other things you behave. If I've never heard it, well, let's.
Speaker 5: Let's open up the phone lines eight hundred and five eighty five, one on five one.
Speaker 2: What is the question?
Speaker 5: Has anybody ever spoiled something for you?
Speaker 2: That got Now?
Speaker 3: I want to ask the other questions that if you you're sitting down with your significant other whinge watching movie and one of y'all fall asleep, the other party does not have to stop the movie?
Speaker 2: Yes you do? They don't. Yes, you do you stopping this one?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 20: Yes?
Speaker 2: No, yes, no, yes no? And you don't even do that.
Speaker 3: But want to give the first of all answering that family so so so, I'm not arguing, so you don't even do that.
Speaker 2: You're just talking to damn. No, but no, it's understood. If I fall asleep, she goes tomorrow. No, open the phone line.
Speaker 5: Then let's discuss eight hundred five eight five one oh five to one. If you and your boot are watching a movie, watching a series other than Live, if it's Live, tick that out. But if y'all watching something that can be paused and watch the next day, watch a couple hours later, let's discuss eight hundred five No, it's the truth watch that we gotta We both stopped, were watching it together, and we we we into it together. We both gotta stop. No, yes, no, yes, no.
Speaker 2: It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club. It's topic time.
Speaker 5: Eight hundred five five five one to join into the discussion with the breakfast Club. Morning everybody, It's tej NV, Charlmagne, the gud.
Speaker 2: We are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 5: If you're just joining us, we're talking about something that came out of Charlamagne's donkey pause.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, we were.
Speaker 3: Talking about this guy who pulled a gun on another guy. I don't know if another guy a girl, but pull a gun on a person because the person was about to spoil top gun. The movie for him, which got us talking about you know, when you're binge watching something with your significant other.
Speaker 2: Correct.
Speaker 3: I feel like the rules for binge watching are if you and a person start a series together, right, you and your significant other starter series together. Y'all cannot watch episodes without each other. If you start together, you got to finish together. But Enby says that if a person falls asleep, if you are your significant other falls asleep while watching, then the person has to.
Speaker 2: Stop the movie or stop the TV show.
Speaker 5: Hell no, yes, no, yes, no. It's like just like Game of Thrones.
Speaker 16: Right.
Speaker 2: Game of Thrones are something me and my wife love.
Speaker 16: Right.
Speaker 5: We caught on to it a little late, but we watched like three four episodes right at nighttime. We would go to sleep at midnight one am. Problem is, I got to get up at four o'clock to do the breakfast club. So if I fall asleep, yes, your dumbass, no, she would pause it and then we would continue the next night when I got back home.
Speaker 2: Fall asleep, then when you get free time, you catch up.
Speaker 5: I ain't got no free time.
Speaker 2: We got six kids.
Speaker 5: There's no free time. When we go to stupid night, we start watching the game.
Speaker 2: That's what it is. Nobody does that if the.
Speaker 5: White Walkers came and my wife found out that the white Walkers came before me, there'll be a prominent house. No, if the dragon came and my wife knew the dragon came before me, it is gonna be a problem.
Speaker 3: By the way, this is the most This is so selfish. It is so selfish in you to know that you're about to be tired, and you know you're tired. I don't know when you stop when you start watching the show. You start watching the show knowing you're tired, and then you fall asleep. And now your wife, who also has six kids, correct, who's with the kids majority of the time, correct, has to pause it and can't have her moment of joy and pleasure.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I'm tired.
Speaker 5: When I'm tired, I just fall asleep. And there's so many other things that she will watch that I don't want to watch. The Bachelor, The Bachelor, Red, the Golden Bachelor, the Housewives of Brooklyn Manhattan. Oh see, And I'll tell you all these other shows that she could watch that.
Speaker 2: She can speak for gear. But I don't think she likes this. I don't think she likes this. I don't. I don't think she likes this. She gets a little tight.
Speaker 3: Don't wait ten years to find out that she don't like this? Okay, no, no, wait, I'm just saying, we read your book. Don't wait ten years to find out that she.
Speaker 2: Really don't like this and she's been faking it the whole time. Shot, goodness, gracious, Hello? Who's this?
Speaker 8: Her choulfriend Jersey? How you doing?
Speaker 2: Hers?
Speaker 16: What up?
Speaker 5: What's going on?
Speaker 12: Brother?
Speaker 6: Doing?
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 5: How are you you watching a flick with your wife or your wife or you or your man, whatever it is, and that person falls asleep?
Speaker 2: What do you do herschel?
Speaker 19: I'm pausing it, wow, waiting for her. I'm putting it off the pause and we watched it together unless I'm mad at her. If I'm mad at her, I'm gonna let her play out, or she have to rewatch without me or hersh.
Speaker 2: You've never done that in your life. Nobody does that?
Speaker 20: Does that?
Speaker 2: That's not a thing. Yes, it's not that. No, I don't believe you.
Speaker 19: You know how many episodes of The Walking There she missed?
Speaker 2: What do you mean?
Speaker 8: My wife missed so many episodes of The Walking There?
Speaker 19: She gotta go back through it. What episodes to rewatch because she fell asleep, But that's on her.
Speaker 5: She gotta go back and watch that on her time. Now he pauses that. Now where herschel said is absolutely true. If me and the wife is arguing, I act like I won't see see her sleeping, and I'll let it go. But if we are good, no, I pause it and I wait for the next day.
Speaker 2: Nobody does this, bro, It ain't real. Hello, who's this?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: This chemo, Chemo? What's up? Brother Jesus Christ, Chemo?
Speaker 12: What's going on?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: Piece king?
Speaker 5: You and your girl chemo watching something to flick a series? She falls asleep? You pausing it?
Speaker 6: I mean, if I notice that she is asleep, I'm definitely gonna posit it.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: And if I don't notice that, I'm I'm gonna rewatch it when she get up.
Speaker 1: See, so you're gonna pause it because you're gonna show a little repect because y'all, y'all y'all both.
Speaker 2: In on the on the series. Correct.
Speaker 6: I mean, of course, if y'all invested in something, man, y'all gotta do it together.
Speaker 8: Man, If especially if I started together.
Speaker 2: Can I ask you a question, has this ever happened to you?
Speaker 6: One hundred percent? Like, I mean, I've definitely been on the on the on the receiving and of it.
Speaker 8: I've been the one to fall asleep and be like damn without me.
Speaker 2: Yeah you like yeah, because you fell asleep. Oh that's not right.
Speaker 8: But that but but it's not.
Speaker 12: It's still not right. It's principles principal to it.
Speaker 8: Like you can't do that.
Speaker 2: I disagree. Hello, who's this?
Speaker 10: This is from Houston?
Speaker 5: Hey, Joanna from Acestown. Now, you and your man or you and your girl whatever, you're into a watch and a flick my husband? Yes, so your husband falls asleep. Now is something that you're into? Game with Thrones or whatever it may be. I'm both excited he falls asleep.
Speaker 2: What you're doing?
Speaker 10: I'd be like, hey, babe, you're awake? Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm awake.
Speaker 6: All right, here some more time a couple.
Speaker 5: Moments, so you're watching it without him. That's what it sounds like.
Speaker 10: Yep, you snooze, you lose. I'm continuing to watch it.
Speaker 3: And by the way, I want you to know you the first woman to call it here and uh, you know, like like most things in life. It's the women with the sense because all the men is lying talking about they're gonna pause the movie and watch it later.
Speaker 2: No, you're not. Nobody does that. Yes, hey Donald, good morning.
Speaker 5: What do you call it from Houston, Texas? Sound another age town on the line. All right, so you and your man, you're watching the series. He was super duper excited. I've been talking about it. He falls asleep. You pause it for him, right.
Speaker 10: I paused this for him just to be like, are you asleep?
Speaker 12: Asleep? And then when I find out he's actually asleep, I'm keeping the game.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 12: Damn.
Speaker 3: By the way, once again, this is why women should be in control of everything, because y'all got good old fashioned common sense.
Speaker 2: Nobody is men do things that sound good. Nobody does that in real life.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna pause it and I'm gonna wait till my wife wakes up the No, you're not, nobody does He wouldn't.
Speaker 10: You would never, he would never.
Speaker 2: Nobody does that.
Speaker 3: And by the way, that happened to me all the time. That just happened to me this weekend, fell asleep, you know, and be cause we was watching Harlem.
Speaker 2: Nights's that's something different. You have seen thirte.
Speaker 3: Because we rewatch movies sometimes because you get a you've seen Hallam Nights before. It's not the first time forty five year old eyes and understanding, So it's a different ballgame. But guess what, I fell asleep and I didn't wake up upset. I actually I expect that to happen at this point in my life. You've seen all the Nights thirteen thousand times. This happens to be with like you gonna miss something happens to me with movies. I've never seen.
Speaker 2: Shoot you in the Piccato yet.
Speaker 3: Like the first time we watched dey Clone Tyrone, I fell asleep and when I woke up, my wife well talking about.
Speaker 2: How good it was. Guess what I did? I just watched.
Speaker 1: We watched it again the next night eight hundred five A five one oh five to one.
Speaker 5: If you and your spouse is watching a flick a series of movie, and one of you fall asleep, do you pause it and say, hey, we're gonna catch up on it later, or do you watch it.
Speaker 2: It be like you snooze, you lose. Let's discuss. It's the breakfast Club, Good morning, It's topic times.
Speaker 16: The phone.
Speaker 3: Called eight hundred and five five one five one to join into the discussion with the breakfast club talk about.
Speaker 2: It more than everybody.
Speaker 5: It's dj n V Charlomagne, the guy. We are the breakfast club Nowhew just joining us. This is coming out of Charlomagne's Donkey other Day. Now, Charlamagne, you gave donkey to who?
Speaker 3: I gave Donkey of the Day to a police officer in Australia named Dominique Francis because he pulled a gun on a junior colleague named Morgan Royston because Morgan threatened the spoil top gun Maverick for me right now. That turned into a conversation about things that you do with your significant other. I feel like, if you're binge watching a series or watching a movie with your significant other, if that significant other watches an episode without you, that's wrong. If y'all start together, you gotta finish together. But then somehow we got on the conversation of if you're watching the movie with just significant other and one of y'all falls asleep, you know what do you do?
Speaker 2: And I feel like, if you snooze, you lose.
Speaker 3: You just wake up and you catch it, you know again in your own time. Mv's lyon talking about he pauses the movie. You gotta pause the movie and watches it again when is significant other ways up. I don't believe there's so many other things that you can watch it.
Speaker 5: I'm sure your lady your man does not want to see if your man falls asleep. I'm sure there's a Housewives that you could watch, a Bachelor Bachelorette, what's the new one Sidney Golden Bachelor's or something like that about the older people.
Speaker 2: Whatever it may be. There a zillion to one shows you could watch. Alex, good morning, Yo, What up? Alex? What are you calling it?
Speaker 6: From Wisconsin?
Speaker 2: Okay, Wisconsin.
Speaker 5: Now you watching a movie with your significant other, they fall asleep, You paused it, or you gonna keep watching.
Speaker 12: I mean, it depends on the situation.
Speaker 11: Because sometimes my I said, be falling asleep in mid episode, and I just continue watching that episode.
Speaker 12: But I'll turn it off after that episode.
Speaker 2: I'll wait, I'll turn it off after that episode.
Speaker 5: As you should, you watch the one episode and then the rest you catch up later with the.
Speaker 10: Exactly and then at the top way we both watch it together and all that surprised, like I didn't watch it last night.
Speaker 2: Don't do that out? Hello, who's this?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 6: Whatever?
Speaker 2: What's up? Brother?
Speaker 5: Now you watch it afflick with wifey? She falls asleep? You stopping it and go wait till tomorrow or what you're doing.
Speaker 8: It's pretty much just like if you go to a movie, you'll go to the movie.
Speaker 2: If you fall a sleep in the movie, then yeah, what you're gonna do? Walk out the movie?
Speaker 5: Hey, baby, you sleeping? Let's leave the movie. Date is different. This is the two you can't pause the movie theater.
Speaker 10: Yeah, you can't pause the movie.
Speaker 2: I agree with you wholeheartedly.
Speaker 3: And the two women who called up here make the most sense because they said you're pausing to say baby, you up?
Speaker 2: And we all lie and be like yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, why do men do that? I ain't sleeping. I'm just resting my eyes for a second. I'm just dozy. No, I'm sleeping. Hello, Donnie, Yeah, y'all, Donnie, what up?
Speaker 16: Now?
Speaker 2: You're watching a flick with wifey?
Speaker 12: Right?
Speaker 5: Yeah, she falls asleep? Now it's a flick that y'all both love could be? What's what's the flick?
Speaker 2: Y'all? Both love?
Speaker 6: I'm gonna have to say I am legend.
Speaker 5: Okay, all right, all right, y'all see that. All well, we're going I am legend. I'm sure y'all seen it already. But the movie, you know, she your wife, he falls asleep. Do you pause and say, let's finish it the ball.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna hold y'all.
Speaker 12: It's over for it, bro, She's gonna have to catch up.
Speaker 2: That's right. I don't know who these people are lying.
Speaker 10: Yeah, this this is my thing.
Speaker 19: It's like, let's say we go.
Speaker 2: To the movie.
Speaker 8: Oh, boy, I fall asleep in the movie theater. Oh we gonna go back and watch it again.
Speaker 2: You can't pause a movie in a movie theater.
Speaker 6: You can't, right, It's to me, it's the same concept.
Speaker 8: If you fall asleep because whip I wake you up, then you fall asleep again. I'm gonna keep waking you up.
Speaker 3: That's right. Now you're messing up. Now you're messing up my movie experience. Boy, all right, thank you, brother.
Speaker 2: What's the mart of the story, Charlamagne?
Speaker 3: The marl of the story is y'all gotta stop lying about stupid stuff. Don't nobody pause no damn movie when they're significant other falls asleep and stops watching it and watching it wat start watching it again.
Speaker 2: When they wake up. Nobody does that. We do that in my house. No, you don't. That's never happened. I don't believe you.
Speaker 5: All right, Well, when we come back, we got your room and report. We got to talk about Chloe Bailey. She reflects on being cheated on more than once. We'll talk about it. That's your cousin, so we'll get into it when we come back. It's the Breakfast Clubgo morning, the Breakfast Club. Warning everybody, it's stej n V Charlamagne the guy. We are the Breakfast Club on this Monday. Let's get to rumors. Let's talk, drag.
Speaker 2: Out of names or you gossip? You chatty? Is the rumor report? I mean, I guess we're on the breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: This is where the tea spells right.
Speaker 17: Yes.
Speaker 5: About twenty minutes ago, Drake just announced that him and J Cole have announced a new tour. All right, the tour is gonna kick off in twenty twenty four. It's all a blur tour big as the what Drake and J Cole. They announced about twenty city so far. Twenty five cities so that's gonna be pretty dope.
Speaker 2: What kind of money Drake think people got. We just watched him with twenty.
Speaker 5: One and he sold out every last day. They're gonna sell out again.
Speaker 2: They're gonna double back. I was looking at Billboard. Some of these are.
Speaker 3: A couple of these are rescheduled dates, I guess from Yes the originalist all a Blur tour.
Speaker 2: And another interesting thing.
Speaker 3: Is you got four of them all so far four of them are and then they actually have a little squiggly line that says dates without j Cole yep. So you just you know, you just want to make sure when you when you book, when you book your tickets, you're aware of all those things.
Speaker 2: That's right. Yeah?
Speaker 5: Does that mean or hopefully mean that they might be, you know, putting out a little sneaky album because that's usually what they do, right, No, not really, Drake, And then he did it with twenty one Savage, Drake did it with YouTube, and he didn't do it with.
Speaker 2: The Migos when he did it when they went on tour together, but they didn't do it.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you're right, And Drake's on to what plenty of people you haven't done albums with I mean it would be interested.
Speaker 2: That would be dope.
Speaker 3: The three headed Monster to would be interested too. But I doubt will ever get that three headed monster toll Kendrick Cole and Drake.
Speaker 2: That'll never happen, I don't think. But yeah, Colon Drake is a good look. I wonder how they do that. Do they go record for record or Drake started up?
Speaker 3: I have no idea that's worth the coin because if you look at it, look like they hit a lot of hitting a lot of secondary markets too. Yeah, you know markets that don't necessarily, you know, get tours of that magnitude.
Speaker 5: All right, I look forward to that. I would love to see that toll now. Also, we got to talk about Chloe Bailey. She reflects on being cheated on more than once during an interview.
Speaker 2: Sutainly got cheated on.
Speaker 17: It's all right, been a couple of times, you know. I I feel like, no matter how bad of it you are, sometimes cheat.
Speaker 2: What do you think is it? Immaturity?
Speaker 19: Is it?
Speaker 2: It's not a youth thing.
Speaker 4: It's a them thing.
Speaker 17: Oh every time, And like anytime I find out somebody's cheese, I move on and they don't believe me. I'll tell them in the beginning, I'm like, we're in perfect humans, but you cheat on me. I'm out and they don't believe me till their number is blocked. How do you find out they're cheating on you?
Speaker 2: They just tell you God, Instagram Life them. I'm putting away evidence.
Speaker 17: Lash extension on the shower floor that's not mine and I haven't been wearing lashes for a while, but I kept that to myself. I just waited to just collect more evidence.
Speaker 2: How long would you like wait before you would tell someone evidence? What did he need?
Speaker 17: Till they can't deny it? Till I can't be gasolt out of it?
Speaker 3: God, Instagram Life, God and Instagram. Look, man, it's the boundary set. So you know, once a person tells you their boundaries, and you know you cross their boundaries and they decide to be out, you know you earn that because you knew what the boundary was before you cross.
Speaker 5: Now, also, that was on this saying show, not this next one. This is this is a clip on our show, or it's more stip listen.
Speaker 2: But I really really it's the cheat back.
Speaker 4: From no Hood with some pads.
Speaker 17: Give them once you'll showing them, I can throw it back, baby, baby, you don't know how.
Speaker 3: To add enjoy that record sonically, don't like the content. Two wrongs don't make it right. Okay, There's absolutely no need to cheat back. Cheating back does nothing for anybody. What a cheating back do?
Speaker 2: Huh? Help somebody ego? And let's be clear.
Speaker 1: And first of all, you know black men don't cheat, correct, y'all gotta stop dating others.
Speaker 2: Stop dating others. Show what's o this or what it was?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: Okay, but black men don't cheat. That's number one. Number two.
Speaker 3: Cheating back accomplishes nothing. What's the point of adding to your body count just because somebody lets you down?
Speaker 2: I want to hurt that person as well.
Speaker 3: You're only hurting yourself though you know, I promise you ain't hurting another person as much as you think you are.
Speaker 5: Well, Kashawan Rock allegedly got into a physical altercation as she is at Timar Braxton's tour.
Speaker 2: Now, Tamar Braxton was on tour.
Speaker 5: It was her Loving War Anniversary tour and she brought out Kashawan Rock to perform. We have a a little snip of her performance.
Speaker 16: Now, this is a middle mother b Well, this is my baby, baby, baby, baby, it's a wrong w this what's up?
Speaker 11: Damio?
Speaker 16: So I didn't like that?
Speaker 2: Can you turn the missus off?
Speaker 16: Sunds are like, yeah, yeah, all right, I'm appling a cry.
Speaker 5: Somebody said quack quack quack is what I heard. Well, they were saying that she was drunk.
Speaker 2: Uh and uh.
Speaker 5: Tamar Braxton's best friend talks about the altercation of what happened.
Speaker 20: She comes to tamar concert drunk with a thousand people smelling like we looking dumb.
Speaker 2: Okay, So she was mad that.
Speaker 16: She didn't get to perform.
Speaker 2: I didn't know she was a performer.
Speaker 20: So then she go backstage and she is upset, okay, because she didn't get to perform her rings on. So she storms in Tamar's dressing room with a thousand people. So everybody's trying to calm her down. She's in the like a dungeon dragon, right. So then James is like, oh, it wasn't no, Like nobody tried to like shade you. We didn't know that you was supposed to sing.
Speaker 2: She like lie again and she hit James right in his face. Shit James too. James face is bloody.
Speaker 20: James's at the hospital right now because his nose will not stop bleeding.
Speaker 2: She's going to prison. Where was security? How coome security didn't just escort her out if all that was happening, I don't know. Well, James is boy, when somebody tell you lie again, boy, you better not lie again.
Speaker 20: You hear me.
Speaker 3: You are a different type of person if somebody tell you lie again and you decided to tell that same lie again. Poor Jane, okay, lie again, mean that you are caught lock Stock and Barren. Okay, I ain't no need to even travel on this road.
Speaker 12: Bro.
Speaker 2: Hey, the jig is up. They got him, They got it, got it man. Well, Chris, she tried to clear what happened.
Speaker 4: Lar had a great time.
Speaker 2: Thank you bringing me out.
Speaker 10: It was beautiful.
Speaker 11: I don't know what was communicated or was plotted against me, but I was supposed to for him.
Speaker 4: He usually want to get invited out to before the show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, saw, I was a lie.
Speaker 4: It was by myself. I wasn't My team was outside waiting.
Speaker 16: There it is and this happened. She did that.
Speaker 11: No, I think it's just a chasing thing. So nothing to do with Tamar. It was some other like the guy that's talking talking about He put it together. He didn't put anything together, and I never.
Speaker 2: Took him again.
Speaker 3: Listen, man, they say some people say that at first, you don't succeed, lie and lie again.
Speaker 2: No, don't do that.
Speaker 3: Okay, once somebody tells you lie again, they are just giving you more room for you to dig your grave.
Speaker 2: Okay, you don't have to go deeper if you don't want to. Okay, all right, okay, but you are a liar and you've always been a liar.
Speaker 5: And that is your room or report. All right, Well, when we come back, we got the people's choice.
Speaker 2: Makes it over. Move It's the breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club. Your mornings will never be the same. Good morning. Everybody is the j n V.
Speaker 5: Charlamagne the God. We are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Again.
Speaker 5: Let me salute the shout out to my baby girl Madison. Today is her birthday. Happy birthday, babe, and also shout out to the homie RV is his birthday as well.
Speaker 3: But fluo r V, friends of the room, and now you know who he is because you kept saying r V. I'm like, I'm thinking r V. I'm thinking of the initials on who the hell do we know?
Speaker 2: Name r V? But he spells at a.
Speaker 5: R v ee correct yes, Sluto r v and also Joe Coy went to go see him.
Speaker 2: Finally, I did go see Joe Coy over the weekend.
Speaker 3: He was taping for his new Netflix special, so I went to go see him at the King Stephen Brooklyn Man and Joe Cooy gave very explicit instructions to his whole team to take care of my wife and everybody with me. Will make sure I get nothing. What you mean, nothing like That's what he said.
Speaker 2: Oh so take care of everybody. But you have everybody but me.
Speaker 5: So there was five year I'll bring four waters and nothing.
Speaker 2: That's right, that's right, that's right.
Speaker 3: But I appreciate the hospitality Joe Coy, even though it wasn't for me, I still appreciate it.
Speaker 16: You know.
Speaker 2: We had a great time to helpe dope though. Shout to Joe Coy.
Speaker 5: Yes, all right, when we come back, we got the positive, No indmore so, don't move.
Speaker 2: It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 5: Good morning, Good morning everybody. It's DJ NV Charlamagne the guy. We are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Brittany.
Speaker 5: Yes, oh oh my god, good morning, Hi.
Speaker 3: Hi Brittany, Brittany Biggs how are you, guys, blessed black and highly favorite. Let's talk about you, Brittany. You're full time case worker for AT and T. Yes, first time home buyer. You're starting fresh from the ground up with your tea kids.
Speaker 11: Huh.
Speaker 2: Yes, you a single mom who listened to the breakastuff via iHeartRadio app. Yes, all right, well listen, we got your Amazon wish list right here.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 3: I see toys for your kids. I see some furniture. I see new pots and pans, vinyl player. You really want a brand new comfort and set for your bedroom? Yes, okay, well guess what We're gonna take care of that for.
Speaker 10: You, right, Oh my god, thank you guys so much.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 3: We are wishing you a wonderful holiday season. Salutar friends and Amazon. Uh and and thank you for listening, Brittany.
Speaker 4: Thank you, thank you so much.
Speaker 5: Okay, all right, thank you so much, Brittany. Hold on, we got somebody else on the line. Let's do it again, man, Why not Justin?
Speaker 2: Hello?
Speaker 3: Justin?
Speaker 2: Hello, Hi Justin. How are you you sound?
Speaker 20: Shy?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, nervous, little Harvis on a date, first date, kind of nervous.
Speaker 3: You're a part time student in barber school, right, Okay, I know that can be tough to see that you're struggling to pay for food and clothes and bills while attending classes. Yes, sir, And you want to rent out a barberchair and open up your own shop in the future.
Speaker 2: Yes, I do. Okay, okay, we need more barbers, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Barbers are some of the most unappreciated public servants in our ecosystem. But you know we should never take them for granted. We should put them right up there with doctors. You asked me, and I see your list. Your list consist of barber supplies and a new MacBook for when you, oh god, when you make beats in your spare time.
Speaker 6: Yes, sir, I don't know.
Speaker 3: We're gonna take care of that one man, But and tattoo supplies for your girlfriend. Yeah, yeah, we.
Speaker 16: Together.
Speaker 3: Okay, Okay, now, I don't care if you make beats, man, do your thing. We're gonna take care of all of that stuff for you, right, that's right. Were wishing you a wonderful holiday season, man, salute all your friends blue to all our friends in Amazon. And I want to tell you too, don't get the MacBook and start making more beats than you.
Speaker 2: Do learning how to cut hair, because that trade to cut it will make you way more money.
Speaker 12: All right, man, for sure?
Speaker 3: All right, Justin, man, hold on for one second, all right, so listen. Wishing Justin and Brittany a wonderful holiday season. Slewth our good friends at Amazon. You can still upload your Amazon Holiday wishless right now at breakfast club online dot com.
Speaker 5: All right, when we come back, we got the positive notes, so don't move. It's to breakfast slogo. More morning, everybody, It's dj NV Charlamagne the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. It's time for the positive mile. You got a positive note I do.
Speaker 3: I want to tell everybody too, though, Man, thank you for going out there and getting invisible generals this weekend the new book from my man, Doug Melville. Please go out there and continue to support Doug Melville. So many great conversations, you know, starting because of this book. You know, so many people hitting me up talking about the book.
Speaker 16: Man.
Speaker 2: The book tells the.
Speaker 3: Amazing true story of America's first black generals, Benjamin o' davis Senior and Jr. A father and son who helped integrate the American military and create the Tuskegee Airmen. This past weekend was veteran today, so I guess that led a lot of people to go out there and you know, grab the book and start reading this story. So thank you very much. It is available everywhere you buy books now. Doug Melville Invisible Generals Now A positive notice, simply this.
Speaker 2: You gotta remember this on this fine Monday.
Speaker 17: Man.
Speaker 3: Some people are just truly great manipulators. Okay, they can lie, they can cheat, they could treat you badly and somehow manage to make it all seem like it's your fault.
Speaker 2: It's not. Don't fall for it. That is just what they do. Have a blessed day breakfast club. You don'na finish for y'all. Dump