Speaker 1: Coming up at the top of the hour and entertainment news. Anthony Anderson and his mother, Miss Doris, are the new host of a show called We Are Family. It's on Fox. Patty LaBelle and Cardi b have teamed up with Patty Pyees and whipped Cream Liqueur for the holidays, and Little Kim says, yeah, that sounds good. Huh. Litt Kim said her upcoming book will sell more copies than the Bible.
Speaker 2: M Okay, okay.
Speaker 1: Why she said that so we could talk about it. That's all coming up, But right now it is time to ask the CLO Chief Love Officer, Steve Harvey. This one's from Gail in Springfield. Gail writes, everything my husband does now gets under my skin. He's breathing heavier, he snores louder, he mumbles in his sleep, he moans when he walks. After six years of marriage, is it normal to wish your spouse would move to a separate house.
Speaker 2: I've seen.
Speaker 3: I've seen it go down in six months before y'all's marriage is over. Yeah, y'all's marriage is over. You don't like nothing about him, he moaned, walk he didn't gain weight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's over. It's over.
Speaker 3: This is a rep Yeah, you don't even like him.
Speaker 2: It's hard to be married to a person you don't like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, you're right.
Speaker 2: It's hard to be married to a person that don't like you. Yeah.
Speaker 3: The words of Tina Turner, WHOA, what love got to do?
Speaker 2: Got to do with nothing?
Speaker 3: When you don't like somebody, love ain't got a damn thing to do with it.
Speaker 2: This marriage is over, Go ahead, Shirley all right.
Speaker 1: Moving on to Grace and Cincinnati, Grace writes, my husband overheard me and my sister's conversation, and she was bragging on her skills in the back and how her man loves it. My husband had the nerve to say, I need to be more like my sister. Does that mean he's interested in her?
Speaker 3: No, he's interested in what your sister said she'd do. I don't know if the talk was sharing information. I don't know if your sister was just bragging. I don't know how your wife took it. But what he wants is what your sister passing out. He don't care nothing about your sister. He said, you need to be more like your sister was what he heard. You're not doing. You don't want to do it. You ain't doing it?
Speaker 2: Your game.
Speaker 1: The game?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 2: Moving on to Brook stept the game.
Speaker 3: Let's come on in here with something else today.
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: So Brooke and Pershing says, I had a one night standing my car with a guy I met a Happy Hour hour yesterday. He left a note on my windshield to say he'd never forget that night. I'm so glad I found the note and my husband didn't. I don't have this guy's number. What do I do? Stop having one night stands with random guys?
Speaker 2: What do I do? I don't have this guy's number.
Speaker 3: You need to be back at Happy Hour next weeks. All you got because I'm used to that, Because you know that back in the day, there was no sale number to get, So if you wanted to see somebody again, you had to post up at the spot you met him.
Speaker 2: Man, you didn't get their house number. There was no way to contact me.
Speaker 3: If you couldn't lift nobody up on Instagram, find nobody on the web.
Speaker 2: Site wasn't no web.
Speaker 3: You got to carry your ass back down there happy You gotta do some old school.
Speaker 1: Love it some old school loving?
Speaker 3: Is that what you Yeah, that's what you had that you had to be skilled for back in the day, to have a relationship and a fair anything, you had to have some skills because there was no technical there was no technology to help you. You had to it had to be on site.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she means nothing. Yeah, she should know that.
Speaker 1: She just doesn't want to see that.
Speaker 2: Well, of course marriage means everything.
Speaker 3: But to her, just said, it was a one nice stand and it was outstanding. It was in a car though, she don't even know where one night stands posted to go down there?
Speaker 2: Done in the parking lot. That wasn't a one night stand. What was it?
Speaker 3: You just got done in the parking lot. That's not a one nice stand. You got you gotta one night You gotta plan it stand, you gotta go somewhere and get a room. You gotta arrange it. That's a one nice stand. He was just in the parking lot. Hmm, that's all that was that. You know, it's levels to this one night stand. Yeah, there ain't nothing wrong with the parking lot. That's all you got. But y'all need to just know your levels. Don't don't get out here in this play a game and you don't know the levels.
Speaker 1: Question clo if she does if she if she does run into the guy again at happy hour? Is it gonna be two nights? Are they going back.
Speaker 2: To the car. No, they're gonna right back.
Speaker 3: But she don't qualify no more, he started, Yeah, no, you don't get no. See, you can't accept Motel six, and then asked for the rich car.
Speaker 2: That ain't right, That's.
Speaker 3: Right, We're gon go right back down here where tom Bodet got the light on.
Speaker 2: Nineteen ninety five. Last time I saw you know that.
Speaker 3: That's the last time I slept at her or oh, nineteen ninety five, tom Bodet. We will leave the light on, and if you want to wash cloth and some soap and some towers. You got to drop the driver's license at the front desk.
Speaker 5: Then get a time you had.
Speaker 3: Now you got to pay the trail on some because you got you got. You want your driver's license back. You got to bring these towns.
Speaker 5: Oh god, this is this is really nasty. You know, no do on the road. Were all out on the highway. Truck is taking them towns.
Speaker 2: I'm glad I miss your era. I'm glad.
Speaker 3: Your hotel room there, Hey dog, you ever walked in your hotel room and somebody had unscrewed the TV off that table.
Speaker 4: That now I remember the table being bolted down.
Speaker 2: I do remember.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you went in your room and TV was gone. Yeah, I'm been in there before that.
Speaker 2: Still gotta paid full price? Now you gotta go?
Speaker 3: Then?
Speaker 1: So did you tell the hotel manager.
Speaker 2: That TV now here? In my car?
Speaker 3: Checking my car see if I took TV? Yeah, because you know you can pull it right up to the door. Here are looking at my room to see if I got the damn TV I went to.
Speaker 4: I can't up here. Tell your TV missing forul your civil rights memories or something, y'all civil rights.
Speaker 1: Jelia and Juliet.
Speaker 2: Says.
Speaker 1: I've been spoiling this new chick that I'm dating by running up my credit card and living check to check it's worth it to see a smile on her face. I don't want to lose her. So how do I pull back a little under spending without it being noticeable?
Speaker 3: Bro, you can't pull back on spending it without it being noticeable, y'all. Ain't eat no more. I ain't I ain't bought you nothing. We don't go nowhere, she wrote. The first weekid you cut back, we're not together.
Speaker 1: Anymore. All right, come up at the top of the hour, we'll have some entertainment news for you. Right after this, you're listening Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 4: H