Speaker 1: Today show is pre recorded.
Speaker 2: Y'all know what's y'all don't know y'all.
Speaker 3: All at all, So don't given them.
Speaker 4: Black the million bus busbooz.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, listen to show to.
Speaker 3: I don't joy, Yah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Joy, you.
Speaker 6: Don't love you. You gotta turn.
Speaker 1: I got to turn the mouth turn.
Speaker 2: You probably got to turn the mouth, turn the money. Look, come come on, you think that?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: I sure will?
Speaker 4: Good morning everybody. You are listening to the voice, Come on, dig me now, one and only. Steve Harvey got a radio show man. Oh man, oh man? How many times I got to say that before I get tired of it? I think it's gonna be a minute, folks. I gotta be real with you, because boy, that's Steve Harvey, got a radio show man. Clear indication of how God can do some unexpected, wonderful things for you, how he leads your life in directions that you never ever saw coming.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: I was talking with somebody the other day and they were talking about how man, they were young and they were doing things, and they never knew that the things that they were doing as a youngster would come and help help form who they were.
Speaker 2: Today as an adult. This guy is fifty years old. And you know the same thing for you.
Speaker 4: If you look back on your life and all of the things that you've done, it helped shape you into who you are now. This is provided now that you take the positive approach. Now when I say look back at your life and see what you've done, that doesn't mean dwell on the misfortunate moments, because the misfortunate moments were necessary.
Speaker 3: I know it.
Speaker 4: It's hard to see that when it's happening to you, but the unfortunate moments are necessary. You know, what really makes you appreciate summer vacation is winter work. What really makes you appreciate a walk on the beach is when it's cold. Is rain in our side. What really makes you appreciate when you're up, it's because you've been down. See if you were up all the time, just the nature of us as human beings, we would lose our appreciation for it because it becomes case hurrah, whatever it is, Well, it is what it is, just what what you take it for granted, it becomes expected. But what happens in life s is it has so many twisting turns, and then you learn how to deal with those twisting turns, which makes you now a more experienced person. And then when the sunny days come, man, you go wild. It's really nice outside. You really want to appreciate how warm weather. Just stay in a bunch of cold weather all the time.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I'm just this is really simpler now, a lot of analogies, but it helps you along the way. Now, here's what I came to say today to everybody out there. And this has helped me in my life. I can't tell you what it's done for me, but a lot of people are struggling with moving forward with their future, their future plans, their future goals, their future aspirations, their future hopes, their future dreams. Just simply that your future wants a lot of people trying to have a hard time mapping out their future. Even what I'm gonna do, what I'm gonna be, what I'm gonna make, how I'm or go about it? What do I do next? I want to share something with you that I had to come to terms with. The quickest way to lose focus on your future is to keep focusing on your past.
Speaker 2: You know, It's like I said at the beginning.
Speaker 4: You know when I say, it's wonderful to look at your life and review it, because if you look at it, it'll tell you it really helped shape inform you today as the person you are now. If you look at it in a positive sense. But if you dwell in harp on the negative that's happened to you, then that keeps you from seeing the good in the incident, every bad thing that's happened to you, that was a silver lining behind it. I know people who were on drugs who finally, man, just got sent to prison for stealing because of their habit. I don't cat that's so dope. Well, he went to prison, he told me one time, he says Steve. He said, man, this is the best thing ever happened to me to save my life. Now, most people would think, how in the world is going to prison helpful for you? The brother said, it's saved my life. First of all, it got me clean. He said, I've been clean for five years from sitting in here. That's for starters. I'm clean. I ain't stealing no more. I ain't putting myself in jeopardy, and I ain't jeopardizing nobody else.
Speaker 2: He said.
Speaker 4: Now, man, I done went to college. I don'et got a college degree while I'm in here. Then he was released from prison, and the brother's life was completely turned around. He married, he got a family, he got a great job. He go to work every day. He's a productive citizen.
Speaker 2: I mean.
Speaker 4: So he looks back on his incarceration, even his drug abuse, and it taught him how to appreciate the things in life that he had taken for granted and was missing because he said, man, my life was just in a blur.
Speaker 2: I didn't even know what was going on. He said, Now I appreciate every day I wake up. That's what I mean.
Speaker 7: Even in your missteps in life, there is a purpose for the missteps.
Speaker 4: Every time you fail, there was a reason for the failure. See what I had to do was I had to learn that all of my failures taught me how to get back up. So I became a very strong and tough person in getting back up. And then I was down and out so long that it taught me how to really appreciate the up. And so I've taken all of that and used it those experiences that happened to me, and I became a more experienced person. So next time when people talk about me who don't know me. It don't shake me, cause everybody not gonna like you. Man, you might as well go and get on this train right now. And so what I'm saying to you out there is the way to lose focus on your future is to keep focusing on your past.
Speaker 2: Let it go. Yeah yeah, yeah, he left.
Speaker 4: Sometimes the breakup is the blessing. I know it's hard to break up because now you're loaneling you by yourself. But man, but wasn't you in misery when you was in that? Weren't you in complete misery in that? Now you kept asking God to fix it. But it takes two people to fix a relationship. It don't just take one. It take two to make a thing go right. It take two to make it out of sight. You really do have to have two people wanting a relationship to work. It can't just be one person want a relationship, so you can pray about the relationship all you want. If the other person don't want you no more and ain't gonna act right, you can't make him do that or you can't make her do that. But you steady asking God for a new relationship. But you are yet to be grateful that you are in a position to have a relationship. And you keep harping on the past. You don't think you hear that.
Speaker 2: I'm just a dude with a show, and I hear it all the time.
Speaker 7: Let it go go forward.
Speaker 2: It's over.
Speaker 4: You made it, He bought you through it, you conquered, you survived it. Why are you dwelling on it and making it the cross around your neck when clearly he had removed it for you. Now all you got to do is come on. So if you sit behind them walls, brothers and sisters, I'm talking directly to you sometimes.
Speaker 2: Man, you just got to get it right. All this repeat of fender business.
Speaker 7: That's for?
Speaker 2: Who is that for?
Speaker 4: How ignorant can you be to keep giving your life back to the penal system? Be free, man, walk the streets, do the right thing.
Speaker 2: Ask God to.
Speaker 4: Help connect you. He could do anything. You think he can't give you a job? Are you serious?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 2: Put some faith on it. Let's move forward, y'all. Let it go. Let's movestenning show, ladies and gentlemen. I don't know if you've noticed it again, but it's here again.
Speaker 4: And if it's here again, that means he done done it again, that God Almighty something else.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 4: He's the only one can wake you up in the morning. Man, he's the only one. Ain't your alarm clock? Please don't get it twisted. A lot of alarms will go off today and they won't make a call for God woke us up again today, My God, My God.
Speaker 7: Man. I love God.
Speaker 2: Man, I do, I do, I do?
Speaker 9: I do.
Speaker 2: Hope you do too, Man, I would you know?
Speaker 4: I feel sorry for people that don't really try to form a relationship with God. Just try, man, Just try to go on over there and talk with him, have prayer, meditate, sit by yourself.
Speaker 2: It's a feeling that you have. He's always listening. He's always nearby.
Speaker 4: The moment you think God ain't close by, it's because you done walked away some time ago.
Speaker 2: Turn around.
Speaker 4: He right there. You ain't got to go all the way back. Just turn around. He always there and he will receive it.
Speaker 2: Hey, Man, Steve.
Speaker 7: Harvey, Martin Show, Shelby Strawberry, Colin Farrell, Mississippi Monica Junior alias the Killer one Space and the Legend that is Nephew Tommy.
Speaker 2: He's not here this morning right now.
Speaker 4: For some reason, I don't know what's going on, so that leads me to beckonfew anything on your mind.
Speaker 8: Well, I mean, since we're talking about it, let's I mean, let's let's just go and put this out there.
Speaker 2: I am me and excuse me, sir, I am me?
Speaker 3: And you is you?
Speaker 2: I miss me?
Speaker 3: You is you?
Speaker 7: Ain't no doubt.
Speaker 8: I don't like it when I just don't like it when people think they us that bothers me. Uh, this junior not at work? I mean, what what he thinks?
Speaker 3: He mean?
Speaker 2: I mean, what where we at with this?
Speaker 10: You know?
Speaker 8: And this don't happened a couple of times. You know, I'm trying to find out. I don't like when people get a little too comfortable. And then then you see if you keep calling somebody uncle, if you keep doing that, come in your mind, really think you make you think.
Speaker 2: That's your uncle and it's not.
Speaker 8: Now I'm saying, wanting to be in this family so much, now you think you got the lead way to drop in and out at work when you want to this right.
Speaker 2: Here is it is really unacceptable to me.
Speaker 4: Well, you know, coming from you, it has a special staying to it because you know, I don't I don't really know nobody that has missed more days and.
Speaker 8: You know, but don't nobody missing no Wednesday, missing a Winsday, dog Winsday?
Speaker 4: Oh oh always the always, the whis did it bother you? You see, I wouldn't think in a level of intelligence when I was working for other people. I guess I still do so to speak. I just don't know how to act like it. They don't pick that out because I sure work. I think I do, but I really ain't got that mindset.
Speaker 1: Uh you don't.
Speaker 4: I thought that you calculate, as Tommy said, your day's off a little bit better a Monday for the day off is effective a Friday. Yeah, you know where you can get yourself a three day weekend than you don't take Wednesday's off.
Speaker 2: He's so young, he's stupid.
Speaker 9: Coming up in thirty two minutes after the hour, we'll hear from the nephew again as he runs that prank back.
Speaker 1: Right after this you're listening morning show. It is time now for the nephew to run that prank back. What you got for his nef Uh?
Speaker 8: Surely this here is running it back, running it back. This is your son and my daughter, Your son and my daughter.
Speaker 2: What about it?
Speaker 8: M Well, you're about to hear You're about to hear it. All tight though, all tight. Let's go cat.
Speaker 3: Hello, Hello, I'm trying to reach Darren's Darren's father. Is this Darren's father?
Speaker 11: Yes, it's dad saying.
Speaker 3: Listen, I'm calling you.
Speaker 2: La.
Speaker 3: Shanda is my daughter. She goes to college up there with your son. Uh. And I'm getting the word I got a few minutes ago was that the two of them then run off and then got married together. I don't know what what what what makes them run off and get married?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 3: Wait?
Speaker 11: Wait, wait, wait wait, where'd you hear this from?
Speaker 3: I just got a phone call from one of the kids at the school saying that they didn't this a girl that grew up with and went to grew up with all two grade school. She called it Saint Lashonda and Darren and then Redhoff and got married together. And they've done that. They say they've done it yesterday.
Speaker 11: Hey wait wait wait my Sunday, My Sunday ain't. I talked to him, uh about three days ago and he ain't done nothing like that.
Speaker 3: I know, so they did it yesterday. I've been calling Shda a call. Ain't nobody picking up and I'm calling the boy. They give me the bark phone number and I'm calling him. It ain't nobody picking up in the answer or nothing. Dude, ain't like my baby girl do like nothing, not nothing like this here.
Speaker 11: But it's not like my father do nothing like that without talking to me first. So let me call down there and talk to Darren and uh, I can't give me your number, and I'll I'll call you back.
Speaker 3: I'm going down there to that school myself. I'm gonna find more of them now. I'm gonna call you to let you know his Now, if I find out that my baby girl and then ran off and got married because she didne got pregnant, I promise you I'm gonna do something to that boy yours. If you got my baby pregnant, you me wait a minute, now.
Speaker 11: Wait a minute, now, you got don't do nothing to my son. I understand about your daughter. That's my son.
Speaker 12: Now, you're not going down to put your hands on my son. If you got if you got me, that's my only baby I got, well, well, I understand that's your only baby, but that's that's my only son. If you're talking about going to.
Speaker 11: Put your ass on.
Speaker 3: You're gonna have a problem if he got my baby's pregnant, your son, Darren Cory, I'm gonna be h.
Speaker 11: I mean, what's your name again?
Speaker 3: What's your name? Doing my name? It's my baby?
Speaker 11: What's your name? What's your Ain't Dylan? I know how you tell you, damn dame. Look at mister Dillan. Uh, You're not gonna put your ass on my son.
Speaker 3: I love him, bring I have and that's the only read. And I have to see her doing something like that because I'm tall of you. I'm taller years and years and years. You don't make no baby. You don't make no baby, not be married, you don't doing hey, yeah, went off for god man. That means you're trying to make it right. That's what she did, mister Dillon.
Speaker 11: Mister Dillon, listen, kill me down I die this dare that's your daughter.
Speaker 3: Die.
Speaker 11: She's plugging or whatever. But let me talk to my sir before you go down there and talk to try to do something crazy. Okay, let me tell you something.
Speaker 3: Your son didn't call hers my baby girl and to get married, and he didn't got up pregnant. I know what's going on. I know what it is.
Speaker 11: My god, my sur ain't done nothing to your daughter. Let me crawl down there and talk to him before you talk about going down there and putting your hands on somebody.
Speaker 3: I told my baby, I told her how many little thugs alone? Nothing but a thug?
Speaker 11: I wait wait, whoa, whoa, whoa whoa. But don't think stim choosing my son of being no damn thorough Now, what.
Speaker 3: Kind of man went off and getting mad at the hedge and point? And I ain't talking to the parents for nobody wouldn't make him do something like that.
Speaker 11: Well, you talking about my tody. My son ain't done nothing to raising?
Speaker 3: Did you raise?
Speaker 10: You?
Speaker 3: Raising? Right?
Speaker 11: Wait a minute, now, hell are you talking to I'm talking my bringing.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna be you boy. You know you're gonna get your too.
Speaker 11: Hold on my Oh hold what you think you're talking to you?
Speaker 12: I'm talking to you, ain't you I'm talking to hold man.
Speaker 11: You ain't procure hands on nobody.
Speaker 3: You put your hand on my choice. You know.
Speaker 11: You understand me. That's my son, your daughter, but that's my man. Hey man, hey, hey, that's my show. You're talking about putting your hands on you gonna have a problem with me.
Speaker 3: If my maam been bringing up promises, you don't never knowing that because I'm gonna do something.
Speaker 11: That boy you he man, that's the last talent on here. You gonna do something my soul. Now, now you gonna uh sit down, gather your show and he and I would ask for a minute, let me call myself and I'll get back to you because I'm I need to tell you.
Speaker 3: But what's saying?
Speaker 10: Man? Where else you got?
Speaker 3: I got something, mister Farmer that school to get the woman. I want you to know one day before I get off this phone. What is it?
Speaker 9: Man?
Speaker 11: Yeah, I'm listening.
Speaker 3: His nephew Tommy from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. Mister Darren, you just got brank my your son Darren Jr.
Speaker 11: Oh my goodness.
Speaker 3: That boy.
Speaker 11: This boy got better sense. No, I got high blood pressure. What I call his mama show done my time through me.
Speaker 3: I gotta ask you, man, what is what is the baddest I'm talking about the baddest radio show in the land.
Speaker 11: Steve Harvey Morning Shown again.
Speaker 2: That's it. That's it right there? All right, Well, I'm going Virginia Beach this weekend.
Speaker 8: I added, this show is gone The Nephew was there Friday two, on Friday three, on Saturday, all of them sold out.
Speaker 2: Laying in the cut. What I got, I got.
Speaker 8: Tommy T's Tommy T's that is December eight ninth and tenth. All right, Tommy T's Comic Club December eight ninth and tenth. The Nephew come to town. And then right behind that thea Cooma took Home of Washington December fifteenth, sixteenth, and seventeenth. That is Nate Jackson's comedy Club. Right, stupid is moving about men. You ought to just see how they all grace send my stupid city.
Speaker 1: East Coast, West Coast. Yeah, all man, much like us every day. Yeah, okay, thank you. Coming up next it is ask the Colo.
Speaker 9: With You're listening Hard Morning Show coming up at the top of the hour and Entertainment News. A Grabmy nominated gospel singer was almost ejected from a flight.
Speaker 1: After she wouldn't stop singing.
Speaker 9: Patrick Mahomes admitted that he wears the same pair of red underwear for every game, every single game.
Speaker 3: And then.
Speaker 9: Carla Denzel Washington has a new movie coming to Netflix real soon.
Speaker 1: That is all at the top of the Old Bleak Yes, blek. Right now it is time to.
Speaker 9: Ask the clo. Our chief Love Officer, Steve Harvey is in the building. This is from Shane and Huntsville, who writes, I married a woman that is nine years younger than I am, and she's got her priorities mixed up. I don't mind being the breadwinner, but she's got a real estate license and she has a dental hygienas license. But she works in her friend's boutique and barely gets paid. How do I get her to focus on her career goals?
Speaker 4: Well, that ain't what you will focused on it? See dog, you can't can't change the game in the middle of it. She was so fine when you met her. It didn't matter what she did. You know, you know she ain't just start doing it? How do I get her to focus? The problem was your focus? Then it ain't her focus. It was your focus. Now at you to settle in and life starting to win? Now, Oh brother, let me tell you something about that fun.
Speaker 2: Whine. We're off always fine? Were off?
Speaker 13: Man?
Speaker 7: You have got to marry you. Somebody got it their brain because Lord have mercy?
Speaker 8: Fine?
Speaker 4: Where off anybody? Once you discover they stupid? I am telling you.
Speaker 2: You whom.
Speaker 4: You met somebody you ever met somebody in looking here, and then they start talking to you, and I see.
Speaker 2: See why, I see why?
Speaker 9: He okay, uh huh, it's clear. Yeah, all right, well, moving on to Amelia in Phoenix. Amelia says, I was sexting a man I met online and he lives in another country. I groomed myself accordingly, and I've never gotten any complaints. But on his pictures he has a forest growing in all of the wrong places. Should I be honest and tell him I don't like it?
Speaker 2: Do you think he can't do in a different country?
Speaker 4: You're sex and a man in a different care You don't know what the country culture is, Jetne, not you of sin bushwhack over here just bed hisself, I mean, live there zon me.
Speaker 2: He got sored all over.
Speaker 4: He just glitted me. You should have hit that. Is this a half throat? Now it's him? We ain't got nothing next on, we got.
Speaker 1: All right, all right?
Speaker 9: Moving on to Diane and Staten Island, who says, my husband flew in from a business trip and when I picked him up, Cammy was standing next to him waiting for her husband. Cammy's blonde hair was all over his blazer. She's his new coworker, and she's gorgeous. He said, Cammy's hair blue on him while they were outside. Am I supposed to believe that?
Speaker 7: Yep, that's one I'm gonna go with. Damn, fetch you.
Speaker 9: Cammy.
Speaker 1: Cammy's hair blue all over.
Speaker 2: Me on a blazer. Come on now they outside. It's a blazer.
Speaker 1: Uh huh, yeah, that's all.
Speaker 13: And her hair just castad and all on his blazer.
Speaker 4: Cammy's hair. That's white girl, man. That's why I see y'all should have been standing up, win. I don't know why you down when you ain't up. Been hunting on them. None of these rules?
Speaker 1: Does they come out when the wind blows.
Speaker 2: You don't know what they had?
Speaker 3: Do I do?
Speaker 2: I'm a woman, I do. That's white girl.
Speaker 7: Here?
Speaker 9: Say she was Whitey's blonde hair?
Speaker 1: You know, white girl hall when you hear it, though, I got blonde, yeah, high lights whatever, you can have all blonde hair.
Speaker 2: Yep, you've seen that before. It could have been a wig though. You know how them wigs is, especially the ones you get the long part of town.
Speaker 1: This work, right, hammies.
Speaker 2: I'd been standing there pulling half my mouth, and I can't get like I get.
Speaker 4: To do something that had be like that time me and Boomay riding in that car long time agoing Boom Rang had a bought it three hundred dollars rabbit coat Dad and we Yeah, that antique car had a crack in the winter and wind was blowing in the car.
Speaker 2: It was so much rabbit hair.
Speaker 1: Flying around in that damn car, Like Cammy, how far we from the cliff?
Speaker 13: Crazy hair ball?
Speaker 7: Yeah, they standing outside there, poor waiting. He got blood hair all over his place.
Speaker 2: And you know it doesn't work like that.
Speaker 9: Last one, Steve, this is from Lonnie Lannie in Palmdale.
Speaker 1: You love that name.
Speaker 2: I know you look at them man Lonnie Cotton.
Speaker 1: God, he says.
Speaker 9: My wife and I are forty nine years old, and she's on blood pressure medicine now, and uh it's affecting her sex drive because she doesn't want to over exert herself during sex. I have to beg her for sex. Is she using the new medicine as an excuse? That's what Lannie wants to know.
Speaker 4: Well, I don't know what she's doing though, but that's yes, your problem, begging for sex. I get you know we're all gonna do it eventually. About I finna keep doing it though, I'm gonna tell you that right now?
Speaker 2: What are you doing?
Speaker 10: What?
Speaker 2: I'm sorry?
Speaker 1: Be yes this inside voice about Lannie. Yeah, I thought Lonni.
Speaker 4: Continuous big and no continuous gonna get old. Uh huh, Lannie Loan ain't gonna keep big.
Speaker 1: Well, what's money gonna do?
Speaker 2: Honey?
Speaker 7: Gonna noney? Somebody don't mean begging. That's what honey ain't gonna do now. I ain't gonna send him here, keep on night after night after night after night after night. Come you peg and beg and begging like Nobodyney, I don't know.
Speaker 1: What you've seen me.
Speaker 7: Look at me.
Speaker 1: You don't get to be me without nothing.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: I come with something. I'm loney, Honey, want to do it. You know I'm not on time, ain't lying in line.
Speaker 1: They wrote a.
Speaker 2: Song about me. I know getting well you ain't.
Speaker 7: You know what I'm saying. We're gonna have me begging every night. I know you got high blood pressure and everything, but you gonna have to pull yourself.
Speaker 4: We're gonna have to do it in the morning for the pressure be on up We're gonna have to get some timing going on up in here, but liney ain't gonna.
Speaker 1: Keep bad, all right? You feel coming up energy money right after this, you're listening Morning show.
Speaker 9: Grammy nominated gospel singer Bobby Storm and Delta Airlines have been trending after Bobby Storm was almost ejected from a flight for singing gospel music after a flight attendant repeatedly asked her to stop. Storm posted the video on Instagram Friday and got mixed comments from her fans.
Speaker 1: She wrote in the.
Speaker 9: Comments section that she's quote saying on over fifty flights and there were no laws broken.
Speaker 1: Take a listen. I haven't done this in a while. I've gotten some next status.
Speaker 2: So are able to be quiet, but they're enjoying it. So while we're sitting here, co please, I'm not enjoying it.
Speaker 1: So I'm asking you, can you be quiet?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 6: Answer?
Speaker 2: Please? Am I going to go to jail if I know? Can you please answer my question? Are you willing and able to be quiet?
Speaker 3: Right now?
Speaker 1: I'm doing what the Lord is televiated and.
Speaker 2: Ask me a question, yes or no. I'm your flight leader. I need you to follow my instruction. My instruction tree to answer my question, are you able to be quiet? What do you think I'm asking you?
Speaker 3: I'm asking you, guys.
Speaker 1: What do you guys?
Speaker 2: Okay, if you're not, E will be to follow my instruction, you will not be taking this flight.
Speaker 9: If that's the case, then that's f.
Speaker 1: I know, I know, I agree, I agree, I totally agree. She shouldn't have been singing on the flight.
Speaker 2: Church people ignit too.
Speaker 1: She was excited because she got nominated for two Grammys.
Speaker 2: Don't nobody know how.
Speaker 4: See, y'all need to watch curb this excitement. You got a Grammy, act like.
Speaker 2: I think too.
Speaker 7: Ain't busted out singing at no damn airport. She has so many Grammys, act like a Grammy.
Speaker 13: I mean, I guess the bigger issue too, is you have to listen to the flight attendance instructions. You have to follow the rules, and yeah, because you don't want to be on a no fly list where you can't fly and all that because of your excitement and singing and everything.
Speaker 1: So you just got to follow their rules.
Speaker 6: And you can know.
Speaker 1: Right there, that's what she says to the Lord, to you.
Speaker 4: Lord told you to break the rules. Lloyd told you to create a disturbance. Lord told you to run the risk of getting put off this place. That's what Lord A told you.
Speaker 2: No such thing. People always blaming God.
Speaker 7: That's what I don't know.
Speaker 9: He likes everything decently and in order. Her name is Bobby Storm. Her group is the Mavericks City. What's the name of that group, the new gospel group that sings Mavericks.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, with Kirk Franklin. Yeah, yeah, Yeah.
Speaker 2: You don't see.
Speaker 4: If you ain't in the mighty clouds of joy, you really, you really ain't got no right be on be on the dog on plane sing If you ain't want to Clark Hello, you need to pull yourself together.
Speaker 3: Really good.
Speaker 2: Touch the damn Clark sisters.
Speaker 1: Touch them.
Speaker 2: Hell, you ain't ever seen Binky pinking them on the plane showing out.
Speaker 4: A man see, And that's why you don't even know the individual name because they the Clark Sisters.
Speaker 2: The girl please, you ain't your Landa Adams ain't been on no plane singing. No they have, doesn't matter how many you got.
Speaker 1: That's why she was excited.
Speaker 3: She just got.
Speaker 1: Really the statue is for Grammy rules or rules.
Speaker 4: Hey, let me just speak from someone who has received an award in ACP Image Awards. Anyway, Jimmy, I'm in the Radio Hall of Fame. The ladies are in the Radio Hall of fame.
Speaker 2: You ain't never heard me get up on the plane and start telling no damn jokes. Sit down and act godly.
Speaker 1: We got it. I think she got it too.
Speaker 3: But what about it?
Speaker 1: If Clark sisters started singing.
Speaker 2: Then little Story can sit over there and be quiet somewhere and.
Speaker 1: Marry yourself something.
Speaker 2: Them girls up in now they bringing it.
Speaker 1: Can I get a weitness?
Speaker 2: You gotta be on a private jet to say okay.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 9: In other news, there's been speculation that Kansas City's quarterback Patrick Mahomes has worn the same pair of red underwear for every game, every game, every game since his rookie season.
Speaker 3: What they.
Speaker 2: They can't be read, no honestly.
Speaker 9: On an episode of ESPN's Matting cast for Monday Night Football, Mahomes confirmed it. He told hosts Peyton and Eli mannon Manning quote, as long as I'm winning football games, I'll keep the superstition going. Mahomes added, I'll clean them. I'll wash them every once in a while, at least, I mean if we're on a hot streak. I can't wash them, you know, I've got to just keep it rolling. Mahomes said his first wife, Brittany got the red underwear four years ago, and he's holding on to them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I ain't mad at that, and I don't see what shock he is. Y'all need to stop all this. Oh my god, No, I can't. I bet they ain't read no more. I'm gonna just let me, let me put something out there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want to hear this.
Speaker 6: Well.
Speaker 4: I didn't just woe the same pair of draw damn game day. I had the same damn pair of draw. And when your ass is homeless, your last concern is why I'm gonna change the draw.
Speaker 2: That's the last concern. Do you have some king or comfort draw?
Speaker 7: No, I ain't got nothing. I have money then.
Speaker 4: Matter of fact, I was burning most of my clothes for I went back home up the road.
Speaker 1: Anyway, bonfire.
Speaker 9: All right, guys, coming up at twenty minutes after the hour, we have a special Thanksgiving poem for you with Tommy the nephew in for Junior.
Speaker 1: Right after this, you're listening Morning show all.
Speaker 9: Right here it is, you know next week is Thanksgiving next Thursday, and of course we always have a special poem for you and Steve.
Speaker 1: You usually introduced junior.
Speaker 4: Junior's not here for the poem, but introduce you enew, Ladies and gentlemen, without further do a man who has impressed me over the years with the multitude of levels of stupidity, I expect us not to be disappointed in this one. Right here, ladies and gentlemen, In place of j rap juniors, raggedy ass poems, I bring to you trap.
Speaker 2: Hommies, raggedy ass.
Speaker 1: Oh I like it, I like it.
Speaker 2: All right, Here we go. The title is who made this potato salad? Who made this potato salad?
Speaker 3: This year?
Speaker 2: My Thanksgiving meal would.
Speaker 8: Probably suck because this year were doing a family pot Look, I don't know who bringing the greens or the mac and cheese. I just pray they can cook. Oh lord, please, I don't want to be shocked at what's in my bowl. You know they better not be shown up with them with them green Castle Road. I have somebody. I hope somebody is bringing some good old sweet potato pine. But I'll settle for the sounds for some pound cake. I ain't gonna lie, I show hope I don't have to hurt nobody's feelings. And I'll be damn if you show up in my house with some shiitness. Y'all pray for me because I ain't no telling what they're gonna bring. I may end up eating anything. Y'all pray for me. Prap trap trap trap, trap, T wrap, T wrap tea wrap kind of go with j rap. But you know, okay, trap door was his actual name, Trap Jackson. Oh okay, yeah, that's on the birth certificate.
Speaker 4: Principlele do that they have a name like trap trapper, it's he'll be his name trapper trapper.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 9: I don't know if we're talking about Thanksgiving and Tommy's name is a te rapper trap and then all of a sudden, so.
Speaker 1: What you think about tommy poetry skills?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 2: Well, what do you think about your nephew poetry skills?
Speaker 4: You know, he is uh comedically gifted as an actor. You know, he can act out any scene. So you can give him anything and he'll try to bring it to life. You know, that's a skill set I don't have, you know, I'm just my skill set of.
Speaker 8: The jokes and uh, but you you throw some hell of a poem together every nine they or not off the top.
Speaker 2: Ridal song off the Top?
Speaker 4: Here we go now they call it Thanksgiving. What in the world is we gonna eat this year?
Speaker 2: V S rap?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: All right, coming up next, Thank you guys.
Speaker 9: Today is National Raisin Brand Day. We'll talk about that right after this.
Speaker 1: You're listening hard Morning Show.
Speaker 9: All right, it's another fun day, guys. It is National Raisin Brand Cereal Day. And I'm sure so many of our listeners love raisin bran and are probably enjoying a bowl of cereal right now. Why why is it your that's your favorite? Okay, let me ask you guys, why is raisin bran your favorite? Why do you love raisin brand so much because of the raisins?
Speaker 14: Right?
Speaker 1: Or is it the brand?
Speaker 2: It's not the Steve favorite. It's not my favorite. I mean I like it.
Speaker 7: It's not my favorite, but I do like raisins one of my all time Really, you ain't got to put that, know it.
Speaker 2: All you need is milk?
Speaker 1: And why do you like it so much?
Speaker 4: I'm just a combination of raisins and brands. It just sounds healthy, you know. It sounds like if I eat this, I should probably live a little bit longer.
Speaker 2: It's good for you. Yeah, you know it fights to lesterol. That that's you know.
Speaker 7: I can't get.
Speaker 2: I just like because it tastes good. Hell, let's just be real. But it's about ice cream.
Speaker 4: I don't even know what the value of ice cream is, but I know it's damn delicious and raising brands right there for me. That's all I got to tell you. I don't know what to say you. My father in law, that's the only cereal he eat is raising brand. Now he do it wrong, though he do it?
Speaker 1: What do you mean he does it wrong?
Speaker 2: Has to make the cereal and leave it in the bowl at least an hour.
Speaker 4: Man, you know how many times they been in my house and I thought somebody had left it on the table and threw it away a bull dog. Hen came downstairs looking upside my head, and I'm going like, but pop, you just ruined in the seal, Steve.
Speaker 2: That's how he like it.
Speaker 6: He like it like that.
Speaker 2: I like it crunchy. Some people like it soggy. But how it is, it's just a grape bowl of seal to me.
Speaker 4: Dog dog Onna raisin bro right up there with the chip super ship Christmas. Babe, I'm gonna ask you when you were kids, when I was little kids, you can talk super sugar Crisp, sugar Captain Frunch.
Speaker 1: Yes, cut the top of my mouth, the roof of your mon Yeah, but it was so good though.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I love rice Christmas slices of banana, banana?
Speaker 1: Yes, what's your favorite calo? I like apple jacks. I like fruit loops, all the sugar. Well, how much time you got.
Speaker 7: You was one of your kids?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 14: Love.
Speaker 1: Oh and cocoa pebbles really not coca pups.
Speaker 13: I love cocoa pebblest rocks. No, that's Coca pa the other one smaller one about my milk with chocolate whatever.
Speaker 2: Man, I couldn't stand seal and made my milk run. Isn't it amazing? The cereal is a whole hour by itself.
Speaker 8: I mean, the whole thing is just Syralal is expensive.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's my joy to walk down there.
Speaker 4: I sheer joy when my mama said, go get your pick out your box and seal. I'll be around in thirty minutes.
Speaker 11: Make it.
Speaker 2: Sugar cris because I had to make a quality to see.
Speaker 1: Thoughtful.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I can't. I can't mess this up.
Speaker 1: How fast did you go through that box?
Speaker 6: Though?
Speaker 2: You got Well? I read it every morning too, and I noticed my grandkids.
Speaker 4: Man, the boys in the family while they eating the cereal, they weat the box.
Speaker 2: Yeah, everybody do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, did you get your toy?
Speaker 2: Remember the toys they still put prizes in the box. I don't think so.
Speaker 3: That was.
Speaker 7: That was damn there ass sometimes so.
Speaker 2: You're gonna get that toy.
Speaker 1: If you had a big family.
Speaker 7: That right there, Pardoner, we'll be sitting at the table, Mamy bringing that box.
Speaker 2: Overevery s sixty sucker punch him. We got down my bust him dead and his job trying to get that toy. Thene we got out the box that these kids that they won't they trust army man out of box one time, m man.
Speaker 1: That was everything, all right, Happy National Raising brand day.
Speaker 9: Everybody coming up next to his a nephew and today's prank phone call.
Speaker 1: Right after this, you're listening.
Speaker 9: Morning show coming up at about four minutes after the hour. It's my Strawberry letter for today and the subject is figure it out or get out. All right, we'll get into that find out what that's all about in just a few, because right now it is time for the nephew and today's prank phone call.
Speaker 2: What you got for his nef Well, I was about to get see it, Shirley.
Speaker 8: Sometimes you got to make these awkward type of phone calls, you know, sometimes you rarely got to do it. The title today is your wife gave me a disease. Yeah, yeah, your wife gave me a disease. Okay, y'all want to know what it is?
Speaker 1: Oh, disease?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what she gave me diabetes. Let's go cat DOF.
Speaker 8: Let's go catch they give that if you if you if you give me too much to eat, yes you can, let's go catch DOF.
Speaker 7: Hello.
Speaker 10: Hello, I'm trying to reach out. I'm trying to reach d Yeah, this is how Hey, how you doing?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 10: Just to be certain you dont says married to Tammy? Right yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay, cool? Cool?
Speaker 10: So listen man, sure you've heard about me, you know, maybe heard my name before because I used to date Tam me way before you guys got married. Uh you know my name is, My name is Marcella. So I just want to call and say how you doing?
Speaker 12: But I need to do Oh okay, yeah, I know she mentioned you mentioned you I used to be together before we Yeah, okay, I've heard about you.
Speaker 3: What's what's the phone call for?
Speaker 10: I needed to talk to you, man. And I've been holding this back at least four years. You know, I haven't said anything. And you know I can't hold it no more. Man, I'm going through so many issues right now.
Speaker 3: I just got it.
Speaker 10: I gotta get this thing. I got to get some grips on this thing that I'm going through. But you know, I wanted to come to you, man, to man, talk to you about this situation.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 10: I hate to bring it to you like this, but when be and Tammy work together, man, I ain't gonna have to say when we were together, Cammy gave me a disease.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 10: So you know I've been holding this, you know, And I got to say I wanted to hit you up. I thought about it two years ago, but it like, what.
Speaker 1: Do you mean like she gave you a disease?
Speaker 3: She gave me a.
Speaker 10: Disease about four plus years ago. This way before y'all got married. I'm from I understanding of y'all been married about three years right, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Okay, okay, and you're calling me you're calling me to gives me the heads up.
Speaker 10: Oh man, I'm calling because, dude, these day, the medical bills and all this, that's just completely out of control. I can't even you know, I can't take care of myself no more with this, you know, And I don't feel like I have to because she the one that gave me the damn desease.
Speaker 12: Okay, So you're calling because you want you want me to pay you want.
Speaker 10: You want us to pay for your medical bill.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 10: I mean, damn dude, I mean put yourself in my position. Man, I mean, what's some brothers supposed to do. You know, I'm sitting over here with a disease somebody gave me, and you know, they going on with they life.
Speaker 3: Bro. Yeah, but this is uh.
Speaker 1: So you're calling me telling me my wife gave you a disease.
Speaker 10: First of all, she would have told me that. Secondly, now you're telling me like I might have.
Speaker 3: Some You gotta be kidding me, Well, what does she give you?
Speaker 1: What disease are you talking about?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 10: At this point, you know, I don't even want to discuss it. I just want to get on board. Let's can we get some kind of understanding with the medical bills that I can't It's out of control.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 8: I'm not paying, Okay, I'm not gonna pay for your medical bills.
Speaker 10: Especially when I don't even know what the you mean?
Speaker 3: What you mean she gave you a disease?
Speaker 10: Now I'm over here freaking out. Dude, Dude, I understand, you know, brouh.
Speaker 3: I hope you good.
Speaker 10: I really you know, But I'm just saying, man, dude, I don't know what to.
Speaker 3: Do no more. Man, I really don't you know.
Speaker 11: Like I said, okay, yo yo, you need call me.
Speaker 10: All right, you talking in this circle. You're telling me something you have you caught four or five years ago?
Speaker 2: Well, what is something?
Speaker 1: It's uncurable?
Speaker 3: What the di easy you're talking about?
Speaker 10: Man, dude, I'm all I'm trying, dude with regardless of what it is, I'm trying to handle the medical fields on it.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 10: That's what I'm trying to do do.
Speaker 3: But what kind of medical bills could you have for some you.
Speaker 1: Caught four years ago?
Speaker 10: Like four years ago, you should have been able to fix that.
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 10: Dude? She gave me the disease and now I need somebody to play these damn bills that's all I'm saying to you. All right, that's all I'm saying that. Dante, Yo, I'm telling you.
Speaker 11: What I'm telling you, Marcello is krip playing and telling me what the disease this is.
Speaker 10: It's marcellous, man, it's marcellous. Okay, I don't tell what your name is. I'm getting there, y'all. Y'all mean dove beating?
Speaker 11: What dire bees the.
Speaker 3: White gave me?
Speaker 10: God beating?
Speaker 12: Man?
Speaker 3: I mean he want't he coming? You can't?
Speaker 10: Can't somebody give you diabetes?
Speaker 3: What you mean she gave you diabetes? Man?
Speaker 10: Your wife be cooking up. He was cooking all them cakes and pies and you know all that sugar you know.
Speaker 1: And just man, you cannot bron have me thinking my wife gave you her piece or something.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 10: You just don't know how to work out, you know how to eat? That's on you now, paying no bills for that Diabevil's.
Speaker 3: Wrong with you?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 10: Oh so now nah nah? Now that's funny.
Speaker 3: Yes, laugh.
Speaker 10: You laughing at me, Dante's Yes, I'm laughing at you. Call my phone talking about my wife gave you diabetes?
Speaker 3: Bro?
Speaker 11: For real?
Speaker 10: Humid brow? Can I say something else? No, Dante, what what you want to say? I want to say this, Dante, you just got frank baby. This nephew signed me from the sea offy morning. So your wife telling me got me the frank folk.
Speaker 3: Oh dang yo.
Speaker 10: Oh I got you, bag, I.
Speaker 3: Got you Wow.
Speaker 10: Okay, See she told me about she told me about Marcello, but I never heard his voice.
Speaker 3: Bro, I was on fire. Oh my god.
Speaker 10: Oh you're good man.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 10: Oh you have me some scary dude talking about the disease, especially a disease that four years lingering. That's like whoa, whoa, whoa.
Speaker 11: Oh my god, man, I was studio when she got home. I was about to be soked.
Speaker 3: Man, Bro, hey, man, you gotta tell me this man.
Speaker 10: Come on, don Jay, what is what is the baddest? And I'm talking about the bad radio show in the lake?
Speaker 3: Y'all?
Speaker 10: Funny dude, this is Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 3: Happened to you?
Speaker 12: Eat right?
Speaker 10: You ain't got no die.
Speaker 3: Now. I'm worried, bro, that you can't tell me.
Speaker 2: I ain't stupid. You can't tell me.
Speaker 13: What? What? What?
Speaker 9: What?
Speaker 1: You already somebody else already.
Speaker 3: Told you.
Speaker 2: That, boss. Thank you, thank you? Yes, he is.
Speaker 8: Hey, I gotta thank everybody for for going to my website. You know, ever since I've made it one cancer free, I started my website don't Cancer Me Out dot com and people have been buying, you know, different parafernalia for their loved ones. So if you want to find something for your loved one that's that's battling cancer or beat cancer, you know, going through it, whatever the case may be, excuse me, you don't go to don't Cancer me dot com. And the best thing about it is you click on that particular cancer. Every cancer has its own different color ribbon, so you click on that particular cancer and you can actually, you know, you get something special made for them that don't Cancer Me Out dot com. I got hoodies, I got t shirts, I got water bottles, I got baseball caps don't Cancer Me out dot com And they'll buying them at my at my shows like crazy.
Speaker 2: So y'all check it out. It's a new product out there, Don't Cancer Me Out? All right?
Speaker 1: And awareness that's what you yes, sir, yes, yes, yes, good job.
Speaker 9: That's awesome, all right? Thinking If you coming up next Strawberry letter, the subject is figure it out or get out we'll get into that find out what that's all.
Speaker 2: I'll be leaning more towards to get out, get out, because you can't figure it out.
Speaker 4: And once I sit in here and I know I can't work through this, you are yeah yeah, yeah yeah. So when I can't figure it.
Speaker 2: Out, what have I? Yeah?
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 2: It can get out, happy, say uncle uncle?
Speaker 9: All right, Well that's today Strawberry Letter. The subject it is figure it out or get out. Right after this, you're listening Harvey Morning Show. It is time now for today's Strawberry Letter. And if you need advice on relationships, work, sex, parenting, and more, please submit your Strawberry Letter to Steve HAARBFM dot com and click on submit Strawberry Letter. We could be reading your letter live on the air, just like this one. We're going to read right here.
Speaker 1: Right now. You never know. It could be yours.
Speaker 2: It could be yours. Buckle up and hold on tight. We got it for you.
Speaker 4: Here.
Speaker 9: It is Strawberry Letter, Thank your Nephew. Subject figure it out or get out. Dear Stephen Shirley, my boyfriend and I have been together eight years and he asked me to marry him last month. I've acted like a wife, mother, banker, and counselor to this man, and he does not appreciate me.
Speaker 1: We looked at brings for you years, and he knew.
Speaker 9: Exactly which engagement ring I wanted.
Speaker 1: But he got the ring he wanted to get me.
Speaker 9: It's a huge ring, maybe two carrots with a baby blue stone, because he attended the University of North Carolina for a year and baby blue is his favorite color. I was mortified by the ring, and I cried myself to sleep. I don't even have a sweet romantic story to describe how he proposed. We had just had a quickie and he kept telling me how much he loved me. Then he popped his pinky finger in my face, up in my face, and the ring was on it. He didn't bother to put his clothes back on first, or get on one knee beside the bed. Then he tried to take pictures of me with the ring on, and I was wearing my bonnet. I said yes to his proposal, but the next day I started a fight on purpose so I could ignore him. He called my mother to whine to her, but she unleashed on him and told him all the things I.
Speaker 1: Had told her.
Speaker 9: He came home that day and said, I ruined a perfect night because I'm ungrateful, And he said, if I didn't want to marry him, just say it. Then he yelled figure it out or get out and went to bed. The apartment is in my name and I pay the rent. He pays the utilities and our phone bills, so it was mighty bold of him to tell me to get out. Should I leave and let him figure it out for a while, or do I give this some time and work on mending our relationship. This is not a way to start off a marriage. This is no kind of way to do that. I just I think it's good that it came out now, because yelling at your fiance and telling her to fix it or get out, figure it or get out is definitely not cool. Who is this guy that you've spent eight years of your life with? Does he have these outbursts often? That's a red flag if you ask me, he's telling you to get out of a place.
Speaker 1: You're paying for.
Speaker 9: How is that what he should be doing. I just don't understand that. No, this guy, your guy is wrong on that.
Speaker 1: It's your ring. He wants you to have what he wants you to have rather than what you want. Baby blue is his favorite color. Again, this is your ring.
Speaker 9: He didn't give you a proper proposal, the one that you could brag about and dream about, and then he called you ungrateful because you didn't like the ring. He knew what type of ring you wanted. You said, you guys have been ring shopping.
Speaker 1: For years, but he ignored that. He's the one who's ungrateful.
Speaker 9: You said, you've been his wife, mother, counselor banker for eight years and he doesn't appreciate you getting you the ring that you want. It should have been a no brainer after all that. Well, I don't know. Don't think that this marriage is going to fix any of this because it's not. Look at how he talks to you now. It'll be more of the same, or it could be worse after he does put a ring on it and you guys get married. Just because you've been with some for eight years, it does not mean you have to marry them. So please don't go into a lifelong commitment with all of this. You guys aren't ready. You gotta yeah, you guys aren't ready for this.
Speaker 4: Steve Lord her Mercy boy, you know sometime I just can't fix some of these dudes. I just you know, I've been trying to help dudes. But man, dog, come on, now here's a problem.
Speaker 7: Y'all been together eight years and he asked you to marry him last month. Ain't no problem. Good, the time is in it.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: You have been everything you said, wife, mother, banker, counselor, and he.
Speaker 4: Just don't appreciate you. Well, it took you eight years and figure this out, but he keeps on proving it.
Speaker 10: Now.
Speaker 4: We have looked at rings for years and he knew exactly the engagement ring you wanted, but he got the ring he wanted to get me.
Speaker 2: This is so crazy right here, this right here makes no damn sense.
Speaker 4: It's a huge maybe two carrots with a baby blue stone because he attended the University of North Carolina for one year and baby Blue his favorite coach. So he went to college cause of the colors. That what you're telling me. He damn sure didn't go down there to get a degree. He went down there because he liked baby blue, Carolina blue.
Speaker 2: So that's the ring he got you. I was mortified by the ring, and I cried myself to sleep.
Speaker 4: First of all bruh, that ring is really an important step in both of your lives. But if this woman has told you the exact one she wanted and you went and bought the one you wanted, you, sir, are just stupid.
Speaker 7: That's the dumbest thing you could have done. You turned what could have been a happy woman into a woman who cried herself to sleep.
Speaker 4: Then she said, I don't even have a sweet romantic story to describe how he proposed we had just had a quickie.
Speaker 2: He kept telling me how much he loved me. Then he popped his pinky finger up in my face and the ring was on it.
Speaker 4: He didn't bother put his clothes back on. First, he didn't get on one knee beside the bed. Then he wanted to take pictures with you with the ring on, and you was wearing your bonnet.
Speaker 7: Lord, let me just stop.
Speaker 1: To extaal right there.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: There's no way I can help this guy.
Speaker 7: Hang on, we'll be back.
Speaker 2: Hang on.
Speaker 9: Two Seem's responses coming up at twenty three minutes after the our Today's Strawberry Letters subject.
Speaker 1: Figure it out or get out. We'll get back into it right after this. You're listening morning show.
Speaker 9: All right, come on, Steve, let's recap today's strawberry letter. The subject figure it out or get out.
Speaker 2: This lady been dating this man eight years. He asked him to marry him. Now.
Speaker 7: They had been looking for rings over the years, and knew exactly what she wanted.
Speaker 2: But this is what this food did. He got the ring he wanted. It's a huge ring.
Speaker 4: It could be two cats, baby bluestone, because he attended the University of North Carolina for one year and baby blue is his favorite color.
Speaker 2: He's so stupid.
Speaker 4: I was mortified by the ring and cried myself to sleep. Then she said, I ain't even got a sweet romantic story to describe how he proposed.
Speaker 2: We had just had a quickie.
Speaker 4: He kept telling me how much he loved Then he popped his pinky finger up in my face and the ring.
Speaker 3: Was on it.
Speaker 4: He ain't bother to put his clothes back on. First, get on one knee beside the bed. Then he tried to take pictures of me with the ring on. I was wearing my bonnet. I said yes to his proposal, but the next day I started a fight on purpose so I could ignore him. He's sleeping all you had to do is get this girl the ring she wanted. What better way to make a woman happy than to give her what.
Speaker 7: She won't, not what you want. It's simple, damn, dug that ain't even hard. It takes the guess work out. If my girls say what she really really won't for Christmas?
Speaker 2: And I got it to get her, but I go get her something else. Who the fool here?
Speaker 3: You?
Speaker 4: It ain't about no, she not ungrateful. She gonna act like grateful, but she told me this could have been the perfect guilty. But ooh, now you went and did what your dumb ass wanted to do. You went to North Carolina for one year. You ain't even graduate. You went to college because you like powder Blue. You took your ass down to North Carolina and took your mama their money down there because you're stupid behind like powder blue.
Speaker 7: I beat damn.
Speaker 4: Then this food called his mother to wine the hub, but the mama unleashed on him and told him all the things I told him. He came home that day and said, I ruined a perfect knight because I'm ungrateful. Wait a minute, dog, let me read this perfect night back to you. You grabbed your girl with a bonnet on him, performed a quickie while y'all was laying there, you pulled the ring out on your damn baby flanker stuck it in her face. The ring she did not want, but the one you wanted cause you took your dumb ass to college for one year. What the hell you need a memory for that, folk? And then you stuck it in her face and asked her to marry you. You didn't put your clothes on, you didn't get on one knee. You didn't get this girl a romantic story to report. She can't tell nobody how it happened, and she cried herself.
Speaker 2: To sleep at night.
Speaker 4: And then your ass came in and said, you ruined a perfect night because I'm ungrateful. She didn't ruin a perfect night because she was ungrateful. You ruined the night because you didn't get her what she wanted.
Speaker 2: You did what you wanted to do.
Speaker 4: You ruined the night because you took what could have been a special occasion and turned it into a moment that ain't worth telling no damn about it. So how did he propose to you? Where we had a quick at having a bonnet on, He rolled over and stuck his other head and ring foot.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's terrible.
Speaker 3: You hear what that sounds like?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so there we go, man.
Speaker 2: Then he yelled, okay, it got home. Told you you was ungrateful.
Speaker 4: Then he said, if I don't want to marry him, just say it. Then he yelled, figured it out or get out, and he went to bed. Well, the apartment is in her name. How stupid is this dude? You know I would have at least ran through my mind.
Speaker 2: Who house is this boy? Tell him to get out?
Speaker 4: I said to myself, Okay, I got some things over here to that signed the least.
Speaker 1: Okay, so I'm fit to tell her to get out her house.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's what I'm gonna do.
Speaker 4: Figure it out to get out? Yeah, And then went to bed. Like I told her, the apartment is in my name. I paid the rent, he paid the utilities and the phone bill. So it was mighty bold to him to tell me to get out. Should I leave and let him figure it out for a while? Or do I give this some time and work on mending our relationship. Lady, you're not fit to do nothing, because listen to the options you said. You said, should I leave? And let him figure it out for a while, or do I give this some time and work on mending our relationship. That's the same thing. If all you're gonna do is leave to let him figure it out for a while, I don't know what the timeframe means. You're gonna have it, or do I give him sometime and work on mending our relationship.
Speaker 2: You're not gonna go anywhere.
Speaker 4: You've accepted the garbage that your dumb ass boyfriend been putting out for eight years with this dumb ass proposal, and you sit up here with this big, ugly ass rain, and now you should cook an ugl ass picture with your bonnet on your damn proposal, a bunnet on him?
Speaker 2: Told you all about the damn bunds?
Speaker 1: What kind of ring is this?
Speaker 10: All?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 13: Man?
Speaker 9: Leave your comments on Today's Strawberry Letter on Instagram at Steve Harvey FM, and check out the Strawberry Letter podcast on the free iHeartRadio app. Coming up next, it is Tommy and for Junior with Sports Talk. Right after this you're listening.
Speaker 1: Morning show. It is time now for sports Talk with the Nephew and for Junior.
Speaker 8: Right this is this is sports in a way I guess so tmz uh TMD caught up with Shannon Sharp at LAX and they asked would he ever entertain the idea of dating Kim Kardashian. He made it clear that he wouldn't pursue a relationship with Kim Ka. Sharp said, Kim has an of going on. She's an outstanding businesswoman and what she's been, what she's done, is absolutely amazing. But I got too much on my plate. She has too much on her plate. Plus, I'm too private.
Speaker 2: Of a guy.
Speaker 8: I don't want to live a public life now staying in Sharp is fifty five. Him Kardashian is forty three. What does it take for a man that that many years older?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: What kind of decisions do you make in life?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: There? Is he too? Is he too old for? It's just money? It's just money. You know what is we talking about him? What do you mean?
Speaker 1: It's just money?
Speaker 4: See, it's just money. If he got money, you ain't gonna give a damn hold here, Appucino.
Speaker 2: Does he need to be in a certain thing? Yeah, be damn there on the way out, that's even better.
Speaker 1: You have to be bothered, Steve.
Speaker 2: You know these young girls is looking at that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I can marry this man. Get up close to this situation. He eighty, I'm twenty nine. Where do you think this is going? Well, come on now, stop.
Speaker 2: It was about it's a fun.
Speaker 8: But surely when you're that much older, when you go to the to the de Niro's and the Patinos, Surely when you're that much older, I mean, is it fair?
Speaker 2: Is it fair to the child at all? The child? Oh, if you have a baby, a baby, yeah, listen to me.
Speaker 4: This baby is hoping, hoping that he make it to just take him to the first grade, because I shall hope my daddy been take me to school, to the first grade.
Speaker 13: I don't think that's a big difference though, with Shannon and Kim Kage, she's.
Speaker 1: What he's got too far. No, that's not far at all. No, that ain't bad at all.
Speaker 4: That's not far at all. And I like the way he gave Kim her do you know what she busy? You know, somebody asked me, would you ever date Beyonce? And you know what, I said, what the hell do Beyonce?
Speaker 7: Won't we meet?
Speaker 2: Don't don't breaking.
Speaker 1: Married to their power couple?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 1: Thank you guys.
Speaker 9: Coming up, at the top of the hour, a husband hides a filthy washcloth and a pile of laundry and makes up a weird excuse.
Speaker 1: We'll talk about it right after this. You're listening morning show, all right?
Speaker 9: This is from Vashti and Hattiesburg. Vashti says, my husband buried a damp washcloth in the bottom of a pile of towels and it got sour, which made me go move it. The washcloth had makeup and makeup residue and black streaks on it. My husband said he cleaned up after himself when he couldn't make it to the toilet.
Speaker 1: Why would he use a washcloth to do that?
Speaker 9: I still can't figure this one out out, but it looks like makeup and mass Scara, am I reaching?
Speaker 1: I just want to say, ew, yeah.
Speaker 7: Why would your husband use a wash coff to clean himself up? How's that a question?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 2: But it said after he used the toilet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he couldn't make it to the to the bathroom.
Speaker 2: Oh that's what he said, is the thing? Yeah you missed makeup?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, see mass Scara, don't be confused, bruh, And it's black on your wash Get your answer to the hospital needed. You need to be in Eer sitting up there filling out some paperwork.
Speaker 2: I don't know, no foundation looked at color red and black.
Speaker 14: You lean, my god, yeah, I don't know why, man brol this is so gross.
Speaker 2: Gross Let the wash cloth go take it out. Yeah, bro, what is you trying. I'm gonna put it at the bottom of the hand for she'll wash it. She ain't gonna see that.
Speaker 4: Women are some of the smartest people in the world. I don't know when men. You have got to understand it. Uncles Steine can't help you if you're not going to understand a couple basic rules that women are absolutely brilliant.
Speaker 2: You must understand that first. Then I can help you.
Speaker 4: But if you doing stuff where you think they stupid, I can't help you because they get insulted when you make them think they're stupid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the way. We don't like you to lie to us. That's that's true, Shirley.
Speaker 2: You all don't like us to lie too, But at least respect her brilliance enough to lie. You have a good at least have a good man. It's some thought into these lives, fellas you know.
Speaker 1: So how could you fix this one with a lie because his life was terrible. You usually co sign on the line say ride with him.
Speaker 2: So yeah, but he this one right here is bad. I would my my lie would be I don't recognize the white claw.
Speaker 4: And plus I've never kissed another woman that hard where I had eye line at whole, So I don't you.
Speaker 2: Ain't gonna be here put this on me?
Speaker 7: Hide our eyes?
Speaker 2: Kissing this hard? But I that's my that's a lot of mashes. You know how hard you got to be kissing.
Speaker 1: My eyeliner off?
Speaker 2: When you got eyeline on your mouth?
Speaker 6: You are.
Speaker 2: Crowd, got the rouge and the face and the lipstick, got all that. How the hell you get that eye line round?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: How hard it is for a woman to put on eyeline?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yes, yes, pull it all.
Speaker 2: Y'all can do it while you're driving. That's what amazes me the.
Speaker 1: Whole We're skilled, highly skilled. We shouldn't. It's dangerous. It's dangerous. We really shouldn't do make up what you do. Yeah, but when we're running late?
Speaker 9: Yeah so yeah, So so the wife really thinks that it's makeup and mescara, and she just wants to know is she reaching well is she reaching m HM by thinking that it's makeup and messcaric because that's what you.
Speaker 1: Want, not what he said.
Speaker 4: And you and you think it's masscar but you're not sure that we have a possible out because most of all right scale what you want meeting. We're both of you sitting there looking at the washcoffused.
Speaker 9: All right, coming up in twenty minutes after the hour, we'll have more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show right after this.
Speaker 1: You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show, Steve Harvey Nation. This report is being brought to you by Macy's.
Speaker 9: The Macy's Holiday deals are going on now, so you don't want to miss the great savings on gifts that everyone on your Christmas list will love. Check out the designer handbags, the men's designer suits, the boots, the coats, the sweaters, and even winter updates for the house.
Speaker 1: Download the Macy's app for all of.
Speaker 9: The holiday deals and get early access to Black Friday specials.
Speaker 1: And don't forget that.
Speaker 9: Macy's has personal stylists to assist you in the store or in the comfort of your own home.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 9: Macy's also offers door dash delivery and curb side pickup. Go to Macy's dot com slash Own your Style to get everything you need for the season.
Speaker 1: You don't even have to go anywhere to shop now, may right, they'll come to you. Let me download my app right now.
Speaker 13: Just saw a shopping It is Swatters a special really really convenient.
Speaker 1: Love it, Macon, love.
Speaker 9: It, Macy's. Go to Macy's dot com slash own your Style. All right, Macy's dot com slash Own your Style. Get us a couple of those designer handbags to Carlo while you on there.
Speaker 1: Okay, Black Friday specials.
Speaker 2: Yes, you get a warm up, give me a warm up. They got up.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, okay, that's what are you doing?
Speaker 2: And some drows.
Speaker 1: Once again.
Speaker 9: Go to Macy's dot com slash Own your Style. Coming up at thirty three minutes after the hour, we'll play around it.
Speaker 1: Would you rather?
Speaker 9: Right after this you're listening hard Morning Show. It is time now for a round of would you rather? Would you rather?
Speaker 1: Thanksgiving dinner at I Hop or the waffle House?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: If you had to I Hop or the waffle House? Which one I'm going to?
Speaker 8: I'm going in at waffle House. I'm going there's gonna be some sights. It's gonna be some sights. But but but they got them, they got the menus in their head. They're not gonna mess this up. I'm going in there.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you're gonna get waffles.
Speaker 2: My first Thanksgiving away from home was out of Denny's.
Speaker 7: I was on the road. My first year had Thanksgiving?
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, how was it?
Speaker 7: I'd rather get I'd rather get a root canal without knowing it?
Speaker 1: Are you saying the turkey was dry?
Speaker 3: Is that what.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna have to go to waffle house because they're not gonna have no turkey. Let me just go and get that smothered chunk covered. Uh, give me them eggs and give me that day and waffle going.
Speaker 2: Don't go. Don't go to our house. Turkey ain't on the menu nowhere on our house that day?
Speaker 1: No next one.
Speaker 9: Would you rather work at a work as a mall Santa, or go to or go Christmas caroling door to door?
Speaker 1: Work as a mall Santa? Christmas caroling door to door?
Speaker 2: Which one? On Christmas?
Speaker 3: Care?
Speaker 2: I can't sing a lick, but I'll be. I'll be, Damn. I said, there any kids pee on me? The whole day. I'm going Christmas.
Speaker 1: Car The kids.
Speaker 8: Be so excited to see Canaday pee right there. Look at him at the mall when you go, he just we just look at him.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna go, Carolyn, but I ain't gonna I ain't gonna take the book. I'm gonna be lead singing the whole thing.
Speaker 1: They told me.
Speaker 2: They told me. Beat the drum, little boy and the major.
Speaker 1: People.
Speaker 2: He's sang it. Damn Christmas Bank, I don't know Christmas song.
Speaker 9: Would you rather make siren noises during sex? Or would you rather make Tarzan?
Speaker 1: That's really good?
Speaker 2: Yeah, give me really good. Ri don't what the hell going on?
Speaker 1: They're looking at the window.
Speaker 2: That's somebody played in the window way too much. When the little right let that's today's round.
Speaker 1: Would you rather coming up next?
Speaker 9: It's our last break of the day, and we'll close out the show with the one and only Steve Harvey right after this.
Speaker 1: You're listening Morning show.
Speaker 9: All right, guys, Here we are our last break of the day on this Wednesday, hump day, hump day, hop day.
Speaker 1: It's been a good day. It's been a fun day, man. Yeah, you got our lives. Next week is Thanksgiving.
Speaker 2: Next week.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, next Thursday.
Speaker 2: You don't have cram bear and sauce. Yet, you're in trouble. I'm telling you.
Speaker 3: Uh huh.
Speaker 8: No you.
Speaker 1: No, Steve, No, I telling you Christmas? What's tomorrow? No, buddy believed me.
Speaker 2: Surely you can't. Holidays.
Speaker 1: It's so fast though.
Speaker 2: That is my jump Holidays.
Speaker 7: Sure, that's the.
Speaker 9: Rule, all right, but Thanksgiving is next Thursday. Hey see, before we get out of here, we have one more person. Her name is Gay and uh she's from West Philly and she wants to tell you this.
Speaker 1: She said. She met her current boyfriend at a spot.
Speaker 9: His hands are blessed, and she found out that he does in home massages, so she started getting them often just so she could see him. He asked if he could bring one of his business partners, and I agree to a fourhand massage from these two men. My boyfriend then asked if he could watch me and his business partner being intimate.
Speaker 1: I was all for it, and it fell.
Speaker 2: Wait wait say that again?
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, so we got two dudes over there doing massage on the girl. Did the girl's boyfriend said?
Speaker 10: What?
Speaker 1: Could he watch her and his business partner being intimate? The boyfriend wanted to.
Speaker 9: He brought his boy his business partner over there the fourhand massage. So then her boyfriend turns around and says, could he watch her and the business partner doing it?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 9: And she was all for it, and she said it felt very natural. So her question is, does this mean she's polyamorous? Now you know she likes more than what the hell you think?
Speaker 4: The hell is you asking us for? First of all, we set up in here, so damn confused. You got a massage from the dude with the blessed hands, uh huh?
Speaker 1: Now in home.
Speaker 4: Now he come to the house and he tell you can he bring his business partner to do a fuehand? Your ass said yeah to that, But your damn boyfriend over there watching and then said he watched you and the business partner that the dude bought with him.
Speaker 2: Can he watch y'all do it? And you said it felt natural to you? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you and everybody in there going the hell all? Oh yeah, you and everybody? How that feel natural?
Speaker 1: Well, she said it did.
Speaker 4: I mean four is on me right here. Just let's get let's get to the fuehand. Even if it's two women. The confusion.
Speaker 2: That's gonna be running through my mind because I got in.
Speaker 1: A relaxed state, chilling, just getting a massage.
Speaker 2: It's too many, dud, there's three dudes in this room.
Speaker 1: You gotta unwind and relax.
Speaker 4: Over three dudes in the room you naked. What kind of relaxing are you doing? That's gonna be natural listening to this story?
Speaker 9: Relax, you're getting a massage, relaxed, relax.
Speaker 1: Go with the flash, man.
Speaker 2: I ain't never these letters. This world we live in now?
Speaker 7: This world?
Speaker 2: Crazy? Your boyfriend? Can I watch you in the business partner? Heath sense? And it felt so natural? Does that mean?
Speaker 1: Does that mean I'm what polyamorous?
Speaker 2: You know more than what that mean, but you probably are.
Speaker 4: Whatever it's sound, it sounds nasty.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's very popular.
Speaker 2: You know, so if you get poll in all the rest of us, if you want to, that's what it's.
Speaker 1: Turning more than one.
Speaker 2: You know that crazy? I don't. I don't really know exactly what that means. But how that feel? How did how I feel?
Speaker 4: Natural? The sound of the story was unnatural. It stopped us in the middle. We had to hear it twice. Wait a minute, who came your boyfriend came in the room for what to watch. And then your boyfriend said, what can he watch you?
Speaker 7: And the.
Speaker 4: Business of partner to the original two hammer? Sorry, can y'all have sex? And can he watch that?
Speaker 1: And you went along with it. What's going on?
Speaker 3: What the math?
Speaker 2: Math? Girl?
Speaker 13: Up?
Speaker 9: Like that?
Speaker 2: You my girl?
Speaker 7: And I serve you up to another dude? Man, Please, y'all live another world.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 4: Maybe I'm you can call it old school, call it whatever you want to. I'm that yes, yes, see you old school.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're not sharing.
Speaker 2: Sharing who my girl? My girl? Then you ain't my girl. Let's just going to make that money. Okay.
Speaker 9: So if it's someone you're saying, and this is very important, Steve, you're saying, if it's someone you care about and that you love, you wouldn't even want.
Speaker 4: To You wouldn't think about that to think, Yeah, your boyfriend don't give a damn about you, and neither do the full hands.
Speaker 2: Okay, but you are that, you are the item in this whole story. Even DeShawn saying, damn, what am my son? I would just go to reference.
Speaker 1: But you know what do you say?
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm gonna say this, y'all have a great day.
Speaker 4: Ignore that last story and remember you ain't got to try everything your damn self to know that it ain't good for you. And that was a prime example. Ladies and gentlemen, talk to God today. He'd loved to hear from you.
Speaker 2: Y'all.
Speaker 9: Stay for all Steve Harvey contests. No purchase necessary, void wear prohibited. Participants must be legal US residents at least eighteen years old, unless otherwise stated. For complete contest rules, visit Steve Harvey FM dot com. You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show