Speaker 1: And she do this all the time.
Speaker 2: Wait wait, wait, you guys.
Speaker 3: Really are like the hip hop early morning late night talk to the.
Speaker 4: Hopless Club is the most powerful popular urban radio show.
Speaker 1: Maybe like from the Black Mothership in New York City. It's DJ YEMV and Charlamagne to God. It's different, you know what I'm saying, Like, y'all know what y'all talking about?
Speaker 5: Y'all be last time.
Speaker 6: I love y'all collectively known as Breakfast Cup.
Speaker 7: So I'm always nervous when I do the Breakfast Club because sometimes you say.
Speaker 8: Stuff and it's just gonna get you.
Speaker 1: Everybody.
Speaker 4: Good morning Usa yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo.
Speaker 1: Charlemagne, the God, Peace to the planet. Yes, what day it is? Guess what day it is?
Speaker 4: That's right, It's Wednesday, middle of the week. Good money, man, what's happening in another day? To serve how you feel out there?
Speaker 9: Huh?
Speaker 1: I feel good? How you feeling?
Speaker 9: I feel blessed? Black and Holly favor Man. I watched Draymond Green, you know, choke out, Rudy Gobell last night.
Speaker 1: That was amazing.
Speaker 9: That reminded me of when Nino Brown stabbed Christopher Christopher William's character.
Speaker 4: In the hand in New Jack City? Why is everything dark? Skin lights?
Speaker 9: I don't say nothing about Duskin like you bought that up. I ain't say nothing about Duskin like it. All I said was it reminded me. And when Nino Brown stabbed Christopher Williams in the hand in the New Jack in New Jack City, I ain't say nothing.
Speaker 4: About could have went back to the old Nixon Detroit games.
Speaker 1: Remind me of that. He reminded me of what I told you. It reminded me of.
Speaker 9: Can't choke him out in New Jack City. He just stabbed him in the hand. But I just it was just the same type of energy, you know what I'm saying. And it was so interesting to watch because I really don't feel like he meant to choke out Rudy Gobert. I think he met the choke out the dude that Klay Thompson was, you know, getting into a little tussle with He just grabbed go Ben just jumped into the to the into the scene when Draymond was already in the mister bash, you know what I mean. Great choke hold though, drop on the clues box with Draymond Green. We all gonna stop backing like Draymond Green. Not the gold I've been. I told y'all that's one of my probably my favorite player in the NBA, just because of his attitude.
Speaker 1: I want. I wonder how long they're gonna be suspended for duh Draymond. Yes, that's how somebody say, probably until twenty twenty four. But I don't. I don't see that. You can't give him. That's not a.
Speaker 4: Twenty plus game suspension, bro. He choked him and dragged him. A couple of fears.
Speaker 9: It was as old nineties. In the nineties, that would have been nothing. Nineties there would have been nothing.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying.
Speaker 9: Theybody wouldn't have got ejected. And that's what I'm saying I've been doing back on the cars. That's all I'm saying. In the nineties, that would have been nothing. So you know, no need for people to overreact, you know what I mean. It was very exciting to watch, and I like it. I stand standing up for your players. Have no problem with that. That send up for your team.
Speaker 1: Me and well you the reason I.
Speaker 9: Say player is is because yes, team, but Draymond, Clay and Steph have a different type of bond. Draymond not gonna let nobody play with Clay.
Speaker 1: Stuff as they shouldn't.
Speaker 9: You know what I mean, you should, Redmond. We've seen what Draymond does the other newbies on the team. You in the face if you ain't moving right. Okay, but those three that core, he ain't gon let nobody play with it.
Speaker 4: But that was kind of like when when Oakley and Jordan played together. With Oakley was big brother, he made sure nobody.
Speaker 1: Was touching Jordan.
Speaker 9: Yes, but it's multiply that times one hundred with Draymond Clay. Of course, they done won championships together. They done been in real war together. Dreamond ain't let nobody play with uh Clay, not at all drop on the clues bombs with Draymond. You know, let nobody play with Claire. Step The rest of y'all might be on your own, you know what I mean, You might get he might. He might step in between something for y'all. He ain't gonna choke nobody out. Did he punched Jordan Poole because of Steph Curry?
Speaker 1: How was that just the room nevenue devenue.
Speaker 4: The reason they said allegedly that he was feeling himself in practice after signing the new contract.
Speaker 1: He was he kept messing with Steph in class. I don't know, maybe I'm making that. I think you're making that one up. But either way, my story, I'm sticking to it.
Speaker 4: Let's get the show crack and we got front page news coming up next. Of course, Tesla Figure, o, she's on that uh that l O Jay rock the bells boat. It's a cruise, right, cruse. I don't know where they're going, but she's going boat now. But I don't know if that's not a flight. But I don't know where they're going. I don't know what islands they hopping too, So they did in the Bahamas. We'll talk to next. It's the Breakfast Slog. Good morning morning. Everybody is tj n V. Charlemagne the guide. We are the Breakfast Club. Let's get in some front page news. Tesla Figure, Oh, good morning.
Speaker 8: Tess, Good morning, dj m V. Charlemagne, the guy.
Speaker 1: How's your cruise? What island are you on? Right now?
Speaker 8: We're in the Bahamas, Bahamas. Actually, right now.
Speaker 10: We're in Bahamas, We're supposed to go to the other part of the Bahamas today, but there's bad weather, so they said we'll just, you know, stay here for a day and hang out. We were in the Bamas yesterday as well, so okay, hanging out Bahamas.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, let's what's in the news. What are we talking about?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 10: They trying to run fades in Congress dj MVY. So not only not only is it we have some issues in the NBA, it's also happening in Congress yesterday doing a Senate meeting. The meeting was supposed to be about standing up against corporate greed and how unions are improving the lives of working family. But things got heated between Oklahoma and Republican senator and former MMA fighter Senator Mullen. He stood up and threatened to fight the labor leader Sean O'Brien and poor Bernie Sanders. He kept trying to intervene, but wasn't nobody trying to hear any of that. Let's take a listen now, right before you hit this clip, this is Senator Mullen reading the comments made by Sean O'Brien.
Speaker 11: Take a listen, Greedy CEO who pretends like he's self made. What a clown fraud, always has been, always will be.
Speaker 3: Quit the tough guy act.
Speaker 11: In these Senate hearings. You know where to find me, any place, anytime, cowboy, sir, this is a time. This is a place. If you want to run your mouth, we can be too consenting adults. We can finish it here.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's fine, perfect you want to do it now.
Speaker 3: I'd love to do it right now.
Speaker 11: We'll stand your butt up, then you stand your buttop.
Speaker 3: Stop it.
Speaker 12: Oh no, sit down.
Speaker 3: You know you're a United States Saturday. Can I respond? No, you can. This is a hearing. God knows American people have enough contempt for Congress. Let's not I don't like words.
Speaker 13: And that I don't like you because you describe yourself.
Speaker 3: Hold it, you have the mic, you have time. All right, just statement, and let's do this. Because I did.
Speaker 11: Challenge you, and I accepted your challenge and you went quiet.
Speaker 3: No, I didn't go quiet.
Speaker 14: I was you challenged me to a cage match, acting like a twelve year old school Hold it, no excuse me, I will say, I will say the moment I have the mic.
Speaker 3: We're not here to talk about physical abuse you. We're not talking about of course, like let me tell you, let me show you his hearing, because I want to. I want to expose this thug to who he is.
Speaker 13: And you're not pointing me. That's disrespectful. I don't care about respecting you at all. I don't respect you at all any time any plays. No, that's not April is a charity event.
Speaker 3: No, that's not.
Speaker 13: That's not where he said it, April Brouc.
Speaker 3: On his let's not he said it.
Speaker 9: Listen, man, only human, And at some point you get tired of all the chatting, okay, And truthfully, sometime I'm fine with the physical fighting if it's done in a contained environment. I have no problems with adults settling their issues with fisticuffs. And I'll tell you why the sucker stuff folks be doing to each other nowadays because of social media, everybody always chatting, making up rumors, saying things to hurt people digitally. If you really got an issue, let's fight anytime anyplace where.
Speaker 4: Did Jane and Jackson what's happening? Yeah, I mean it doesn't make sense, but nothing was gonna happen. Man, there was no way to do it.
Speaker 9: It could have if Bernie would have said go, Bernie would have said let's get it on, they would let's go.
Speaker 4: They would have stopped that immediately. I'm sure they're security there. They would have stopped that. They would have let them fight on the Centif you needed thirty seconds, they.
Speaker 1: Would have got to each other.
Speaker 9: But I'm saying all they needed to eat, all they needed with each other was fifteen to thirty seconds.
Speaker 1: That's all they needed.
Speaker 9: Fifteen to thirty seconds, calms down a lot of stuff, bit bit bit, and the best man win.
Speaker 4: It wouldn't have been bit bit bit bit. You don't know what. You don't know what the people would do or how they trained.
Speaker 10: Definitely would have been well, yeah, Senator mothering was he's an mm A fighter.
Speaker 1: I didn't even know that. You know what I'm saying, he's a former m m A fire. No idea. I don't know if Brian might wanted to might want to relax. I had no idea. I had no idea.
Speaker 9: I know when somebody challenges you to a fade like that, somebody know what they're doing.
Speaker 1: So Senator mother was the one that child so I do that. I don't know nothing about that.
Speaker 9: Man did not know he was an mm A fighter, but I know if somebody challenges you like that, they know what little something.
Speaker 4: When the teams President wasn't back down, he says, stand in your button. Let's do it right now. No, I didn't hear that.
Speaker 1: I heard. I heard somebody didn't stand up.
Speaker 8: Senator actually did stand up.
Speaker 1: After a while.
Speaker 9: I heard him saying, man, you need to grow up. That was that was That was O'Brien, you need to grow up.
Speaker 8: Yeah, he back down.
Speaker 10: That's why Senta mother said, No, I challenged you and then you back down. So what's happening? He remember thirty.
Speaker 9: You remember all like, oh you know, m mama, let me, let me, let me lead this. That's what happened.
Speaker 1: All right. Well that is front page news, and we have.
Speaker 8: Some more coming up later.
Speaker 10: There was some more elbowing going on yesterday in Congress, but we'll we'll talk about that in the next hour.
Speaker 4: All right, as seeing a little bit everybody else, Get it off your chest eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. If you need the vent phone line to wide open again, eight hundred five eight five one oh five one, get it off your chest. It's the breakfast clog. Good morning the Breakfast Club. Is it your time to get it off your chest? Way up, whether you're man.
Speaker 1: Or blessed, time to get up and get something.
Speaker 6: Call up now eight hundred five eight five one O five one. We want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Hello, who's this?
Speaker 12: Y'all wants up a loast from shot Town.
Speaker 1: Loaswet up, get it off your chest, y'all.
Speaker 12: Just want to say thank you to both you guys, Man Tella Man and heavy Man. I read both y'all books. Oh, I think got telling me to sign my book in Atlanta the Podcast Stuff Festival he had.
Speaker 1: Thank you, brother I got.
Speaker 12: I'm working on it.
Speaker 1: I'm working on the third one right now.
Speaker 12: Yo. I'm buying it. I'm buying it, y'all.
Speaker 15: Yo.
Speaker 12: Both your books did me some good with my marriage. Man. Y'all y'all really changed my life with those two books out so big?
Speaker 13: What up?
Speaker 1: Give me?
Speaker 4: And the wife just finished the second. But we were talking about raising our kids. You know, we got six kids. One is twenty two to the youngest is two, so it's real life, real family. When we're just talking about you know, different ages and how we raise our kids.
Speaker 1: Brother, well, thank you, lo. We appreciate you. Brother.
Speaker 12: Yeah, you're no problem man, bless brown and hoghly favorite.
Speaker 1: There you go. Well, I'm black, but the same respect your color. You're huge. Hello, who's this.
Speaker 12: Y'all?
Speaker 1: Say two good morning? Get it off your chest.
Speaker 16: I just wanted to let you know that Mina did chunked up kareem aba.
Speaker 1: And oh he did, yes exactly.
Speaker 9: Then he took the chain and then he choked to yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: You're absolutely right. I'm about to go make that meme right now. Oh boy, yeah, I never liked anyway pretty much like you.
Speaker 9: Pretty mother the heye, that's pretty mother fence man, I know, I know, don't know why.
Speaker 17: And then one more thing.
Speaker 12: I just wanted to get out my us.
Speaker 16: Have you askedeen the moon?
Speaker 7: In like three days?
Speaker 12: The moon hasn't been out, it's been.
Speaker 15: Guard you know what.
Speaker 9: You're absolutely right because I've been looking for it because you know, I like to pray the mother moon, especially when it's full, and I have.
Speaker 16: Okay, that was have a good day, ya ya ya okay.
Speaker 1: Hello, who is yo? Good morning?
Speaker 15: Dj V Charlamagne the God.
Speaker 1: How y'all doing?
Speaker 15: Man, This is Coach Davis.
Speaker 1: Good morning and I'm good.
Speaker 15: I'm good. Listen, man. You know it's say politics makes strange bedfellows, right, and the way this country is going, the way the way you know we're handling our business and the US Senator and the House of Representatives. Man, nothing like that surprises me, man, especially when we've had a president in there who was a well we had two movie stars as a president as presidents, you know, so this country is kind of asked backwards, man. And you know, I look at it like this when you look at these countries like Japan and and and over there in Europe, how they be wild out in their House of Representatives, down right fighting you know what I wouldn't be just wouldn't shot me over here. Man, I'm Fernie Sanders.
Speaker 9: I'm gonna be honest with you, you right, But I'm gonna tell you what I kind of enjoy because politicians have been so robotic for so long that it's good to see them, you know, being human and talking human like.
Speaker 1: You don't have to be perfect to be a politician.
Speaker 9: And I think that's where you know, uh, you know, we we we have too much expectations as citizens.
Speaker 1: We'll get it off your chest.
Speaker 4: Eight hundred and five eighty five one oh five one. If you need to vent, hit us up now. It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 6: Good morning, the Breakfast Club. This is your time to get it off your chest. Eight hundred five eight five one five one. We want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 18: Hello, who's this?
Speaker 19: He loved?
Speaker 7: Good morning?
Speaker 1: This is Mia. Get it off your chest.
Speaker 7: You know what, I am tired of being the mom and that when it's two parents alive and well, I'm still of it. For my case, I hate when people be like, why did you pick them? Why did you know? I picked the man who took care of me my whole pregnancy, and in five days before I got to do sound that he had another baby.
Speaker 15: On the way.
Speaker 7: So I'm just tired of We work in the same city. He has a nice house, he has a car them there better than mine, and he can't get our set of pins. It just doesn't make sense.
Speaker 9: Well, guess what Minister farra Con once said that we treat breeding like we rolling dice in the back of a moving pickup truck. Guess who seemed to roll seems to have road craps?
Speaker 3: What you mean?
Speaker 1: Who you know? You club?
Speaker 12: Up.
Speaker 17: Well, you know what that was on me for sure.
Speaker 7: But five years later, you gotta take take somewhere.
Speaker 16: You can't.
Speaker 12: You can't just keep rolling with I'm with you.
Speaker 9: Clearly he ain't grown though. Clearly he hasn't involved in no way, shape or form.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he's like he got. I mean, it's crazy how you just got you got hobbies on the side. You're going bowling and mama gotta work. I gotta get up to extra extra hours early to make sure they get cool and everything else.
Speaker 9: Right, Well, guess what, I'm glad that God has blessed you with the ability as a beautiful black woman to be able to do all of that.
Speaker 1: But I'm sorry that you have to Hello, who's this? Could you stop here?
Speaker 15: Yo?
Speaker 12: Breakless Club? It's your boy Dingo.
Speaker 19: Hey, what's good with y'all?
Speaker 12: Man?
Speaker 19: I feel like I ain't talpt y'all? Feller, Hey man, I've been working move just trying to you know, get my life together and uh, you know, get this brand off the ground. So you know I'm doing my thing. But I've been here. I'm always listening to know.
Speaker 1: Okay, appreciate your brother.
Speaker 19: You feel me also, I wanted to shine a little bit of an express of love on the first black climbing team to climb the top of Mount Everest. They're called the Full Circle Ever scene. I don't know why y'all ain't talking about these people, but y'all need to do some research and look up the Full Circle Ever scene. They are the first black, all black climbers to reach the top of Mount Everest, and I.
Speaker 3: Think that is fire.
Speaker 19: We don't do stuff like that as a community. So I really think that we should show them some love, and you guys should really maybe try to have them.
Speaker 12: On air because that's that's amazing.
Speaker 19: I mean, really back people that went to the top mounta.
Speaker 1: Nervers never heard never never heard of that, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 19: Exactly Full Circle Ever seen.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 9: The only time I've ever even heard a man talking about black man talking about going to the mountaintop was doctor Martin Luther King Jr.
Speaker 1: I've been to the mountain.
Speaker 19: Stoppachelly.
Speaker 12: Talk to them, man, look him up.
Speaker 19: Look up the Full Circle Eversteen. Get them on the show.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 19: There's a bunch of dope black people and they did something historical.
Speaker 1: Man, Full.
Speaker 19: Full Circle Eversteen, Yes, sir, The Full Circle Ever seen Bingo since you documentary. Yeah, they're in there, so you know what I'm saying. They did their thing.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 19: But but yeah, man, I also wanted to. I don't know if you're gonna be talking about the young lady. Got a little video that was going kind of viral about her trying to sing on the plane. Uh, she was up there. I don't know if you'll sing.
Speaker 1: Bobby yeah, the little.
Speaker 19: Guys Yeah, yeah, yeah, so lo Ki. I ain't gonna lie. I understand what she was trying to do, but there is a time in place for everything. Lady, fits your ass down and be quiet. Don't nobody want to get on no plane and hear no gospel music. My stress level was already at two thousand. When I'm on a plane. The last thing I want to do is hear somebody trying to sing and all that nonsense. I don't want to hear that. That's just gonna make me more stressed.
Speaker 12: I need to You know what's crazy, Why.
Speaker 9: If you was on a plane and Sexy Red came on there and started performing you know when of her hit, you might be, but the whole rest of the plane would go, would have a ball. If somebody came on the plane singing gospel. I would I would hold her hand and be happy and then say a prayer and hope that we all laying you. I don't want to.
Speaker 1: We're gonna talk about it out to Bobby.
Speaker 19: Shout out to Bobby, but I don't want to hear that.
Speaker 3: Lady.
Speaker 19: There's a time and place for everything. And obviously you didn't want to listen to the fight at he's the one that that he's one of left flight.
Speaker 9: But you She was excited though, because she had just got nominated for two Grammys.
Speaker 19: That's right, which is cool, which is cool, but like, come on, lady, don't nobody give a damn.
Speaker 12: I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, he got a point. I would care.
Speaker 4: I mean I would love it, you know what I mean. I wouldn't mind, but I'm sure that somebody might not listen.
Speaker 9: The only like if you're on a flight and somebody's saying, I sing for the Lord, I sing for the Lord. Cool, you know what I'm saying. They said, a lot acball, you little feet a little scared, Okay, all right, you'd be a little skicky, That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Get it off your chest.
Speaker 4: Eight hundred and five eighty five, one oh five one. If you need a vent, you can hit us up. Now when we come back, we got to talk about Kim Kardashian. She was on the cover of Men's magazine. Yeah, Men's magazine first time, So we'll discuss when we come back.
Speaker 1: As the breakfast logo Morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 12: Morning.
Speaker 4: Everybody is Steve j n V charlamagnea God. We are the Breakfast Club. Let's get to the rumors. Let's talk Kim Kardashian. Call out a name or you gossip when you chatting.
Speaker 1: This is the rumor report.
Speaker 8: I mean, I guess we're on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: This is where the tea.
Speaker 4: Spells right right, all right now, Kim Kardashian covers GQ's Men of the Year issue. Now, of course you just launched Skims men's wear and people are upset about it. Now she's on the is the Tycoon of the Year. It's part of It's the twenty twenty three Men of the Year, which covers some of the interesting and men that's been dominating the year. And Kim Kardashian, I said, is on the cover and the cover shoot. She's wearing an oversize suit, a jacket is pinstripe, and she's licking off Cheetos off of thumb. So people don't like it so far. People are saying, what the world lacks real men?
Speaker 1: Huh? They had to put Kim k on the cover of the year.
Speaker 4: Somebody else said, this is disheartening for GQ magazine to make Kim Kardashian, which is a female man of the year. Kim doesn't know what it is to be a man that trials the tribulations that men go through on a day to day basis.
Speaker 1: This is a mockery and.
Speaker 9: If you go to GQ, you'll see a bunch of comments when people are not necessarily feeling.
Speaker 1: Oh so they live with her man of the Year, but it's.
Speaker 4: The Man of the Year issue and she's on the cover of it, so yeah, they're labeling her man of the year.
Speaker 9: Well listen, man, if her stepdaddy can be woman of the Year and Kim K can be on the cover of GQ's Man of the Year, Okay, sounds like equality mediadam it stauted in White Folks Business.
Speaker 4: Okay, right, yeah, okay, right, all right, Well, Tarrece Howard, he talks about Hustle and Flow and how he only made twelve thousand dollars from that movie.
Speaker 11: Did you have a gut feeling that this movie was going to be really transforming?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Check this out.
Speaker 2: I made twelve thousand dollars for doing Hustle and Flow, and then on top of it, with Paramount there instead of putting my name as Terrence Howard performing the songs, they put performed by DJ.
Speaker 1: Well, they own DJ.
Speaker 2: So guess what the performance royalties went to Paramount?
Speaker 1: They were to go to Terrence House. How they went two thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: That's all I ever made from Hustle and Flow. Everything else went right back into Paramount. So now I gotta sue Paramount or send them a letter.
Speaker 12: Are you serious?
Speaker 2: I gotta send them a letter to say, hey, you guys told me about twenty years worth of residuals and performance royalties.
Speaker 1: But I didn't know.
Speaker 19: I was just trying.
Speaker 1: I was just trying to pay my rent.
Speaker 9: Then to the good brother Terrence how I dropping the clues bond to Terrence Holler. Interesting conversation. I wonder how that. I wonder how that will play out, because at the end of the day, Terrence did the business, right, So we all have taken shorts early on in our careers. But can you retroactively go back and try to get properly compensated for a contract you signed?
Speaker 1: Well, maybe not that.
Speaker 4: I mean the movie didn't make twenty three point five million, but if they made money off his character performing, But that's still him, right, that's still his voice.
Speaker 9: They're still the likeness. I know that, But you still sign the contract, is what I'm saying. So can you go back and try to get properly compensated for a contract you signed? I wonder if you can retroactively do that because you did sign.
Speaker 1: Well, whatever you signed.
Speaker 4: It's still his voice. But they're saying that the character is DJ, not Teron Towell. So they're paying DJ, but the DJ character.
Speaker 1: Is I can if DJ don't exist, that's what that's his thing.
Speaker 4: They're paid DJ is the character that's getting paid that doesn't exist or the money goes to Paramount. So Teron Tower is like, that's me.
Speaker 1: I'm DJ. I'm not one to perform that record.
Speaker 4: I'm gon we to record that record, so I should get the money from that record.
Speaker 1: So Paramount is paying somebody that don't exist.
Speaker 4: No, they getting the royalties, are paying paramount because paramounts.
Speaker 1: I get all of that, but DJ doesn't exist. I get all of that.
Speaker 9: But what I'm simply saying is, can you go back and get properly compensated for a contract you signed? Can you retroactively go back and say no, the business should have been done this way.
Speaker 1: So now y'all old me, not for the acting part of it, but for the musician.
Speaker 9: I'm sure he even signed off on that, though, So what are you talking about. I'm sure he signed off on that. I don't think so. So it's his likeness.
Speaker 1: He performed it, he's got roll, he did a video. I'm sure he signed something. He just said it. He said he was just trying to pay his rent. Well, that was for the twelve thousand dollars for acting, not for the performing.
Speaker 4: I mean, I don't think they ever don't know that that song would have got an Oscar nomination.
Speaker 1: The more to this conversation than what we do well.
Speaker 4: He also talks about him starting a new I guess it's kind of like a service where it helps other actors out there.
Speaker 2: Why can't we be fair to each other in the industry? Why is there this lack of equanimity.
Speaker 1: So we start.
Speaker 2: My wife started a thing called Myholly Dot app and it gives an opportunity for actors or entertainers around the world to now audition on their phone.
Speaker 1: You don't have to go to Hollywood.
Speaker 2: You don't have to go to Tokyo or Singapore or any place. You can actually stay at home, stay in school, audition, keep your day job and accomplish it will.
Speaker 1: Terms what you're taking out the middleman so to spend.
Speaker 2: I want to get rid of the agents. I want to get rid of the managers. I want to get rid of the unions. Saga has done nothing. So we're starting a community of international artists that we'll all work together and support each other.
Speaker 9: Very interesting. I want to hit more Terrence, let's have a conversation about that. And he's right, why can't folks be fair, you know, in business? But the reality is business is not about fairness.
Speaker 1: It's just not.
Speaker 9: And I wonder too, should we get rid of agents, lawyers and managers. Are encouraged more of us to be agents, lawyers and managers because you just need people that have to best interest of the talent.
Speaker 1: In these positions. Most of the time in this business.
Speaker 9: The agents, the lawyers, the managers, they've been around forever and have better relationships with the corporate executives and the companies than they do the talent.
Speaker 1: And that's the problem. You need folks who are talent first.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but sometimes it's not about the actual relationship. I think it's how even what they did with the NBA right, At one time it was the NBA that controlled the players and control where the players went.
Speaker 1: Now the players kind of switched that.
Speaker 4: Now they could kind of control where they want to go, where they want to play, where they want to end their careers, which has changed the face of the NBA.
Speaker 9: You know what, the NBA got the union right, so you know what I'm saying, So do you really want to get rid of the union? How do you want to have people in the union that understand that, you.
Speaker 1: Know, exacting what the talent says.
Speaker 9: Absolutely?
Speaker 1: Yeah. All right, well that is your rumor report.
Speaker 4: Now when we come back, we got front page news, SESSLM figure out will be joining us.
Speaker 1: That don't go anywhere as the breakfast club go morning.
Speaker 6: The breakfast club, your mornings will never be the same morning.
Speaker 4: Everybody is DJ V show to me and the guy. We are the breakfast club. Let's get in some front page news.
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 17: Test?
Speaker 8: I said, much was going on DJ andv's Charlotte Mane the guy that test.
Speaker 1: Where do you want to start? There's a lot going on in the news today.
Speaker 8: It's a lot going on. We talked a lot about it.
Speaker 10: We saw that there was some some issues going on in Congress yesterday with folks telling people to stand up, stand your butt up and calling people out for a fight, and there was also some other elbowing going on.
Speaker 8: GP represented a.
Speaker 10: Tim Burchett accuses Kevin McCarthy of elbowing him and the kidneys while he was doing an interview.
Speaker 8: Let's take a listen.
Speaker 20: Well, I was doing an interview with Claudia from NPR, A lovely lady, and which she was asking me a question and at that time I got elbowed in the back and it kind of caught me off guard because it was a clean shot to the kidneys. And I turned back and there was there was Kevin and I. For a minute, I was kind of what heck just happened? And then I, you know, I chased after him. Of course, he's a bully was seventeen million dollars in a security detail. Now, he's the type of guy that, when you're a kid would throw a rock, open the fence and run home and hide behind his mama's skirt.
Speaker 9: List man getting a little chippy and very tippy, and it should be. Do you see the condition of the country? Do you see all the issues in the world. I want people to show some fight. We tie to y'all. So I'm glad y'all tired of each other?
Speaker 1: Right, get hurt somebody really good. I'm a happy good good man good. There's a lot you want to talk about. Test. Yeah, yeah, Actually.
Speaker 10: There was a fight and it looks like but not well this this was not literally a physical one. But you know, they've been fighting over the government shut down, so at least that was something that got accomplished. Yes, today besides people calling people to the floor and you know, telling them to stand up and challenging them to a fight. Despite all the drama, House Speaker Speaker Johnson did pass the bipartisan bill. The government was due to shut down on Friday, so they is this this extensive deadline. The final vote was three thirty six to ninety five. Were more Democrats voting for the bill than Republicans, but ninety Republicans voted against it. The bill extends all the way to January nineteenth, covers of Veteran affairs, Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and Energy departments, as well as military construction. This bill does not include supplemental aid for Israel or Ukraine. That was the big hold up on what caused the government to shut down last time. Republicans didn't want to continue to keep funding that. So the bill now goes to the Senate for approval and Senate says they will support it, So good news on that end. That's one fight that I guess the American people won on that one.
Speaker 9: But other than that, I think no money going to Ukraine, no money going to.
Speaker 10: Israel from this particular bill, and what they're saying, what they reported they said no, So well, we don't want to say not going, we're just talking about it. Yeah, they're still seending money over obviously, but the issue on what it will cause the shut down last time they wanted to attach it to this and they didn't want it attached. So we want to be clear. Yeah, money still is going to Israel. Money still going to Ukraine. That's correct, yes, sir, got you all right, Well that is from up times for one more yeah, sure, no, okay, just want to let everybody know this possible gases are dropping. So next week when you're doing your Thanksgiving travel, it looks like the gas has went down and even went down to California. It's the lowest that it has been since February. California went from it was at one point five sixty three and it is now five oh five. They said fifty five million people will be traveling at least fifty miles next week for Thanksgiving. And they said Texas went down to two dollars and seventy cents, Mississippi to eighty, Georgia to eighty, Louisiana to ninety, Oklahoma to ninety.
Speaker 8: So gas went down so folks can get home.
Speaker 1: I love it all right. Well that is Front page News.
Speaker 9: Tak you test absolutely make sure you subscribed to Testlin Figuos podcast. It's great shot and no chase of podcasts on the Black Effect. iHeart Radio podcast network and follow at tesling figure O on all social media platforms.
Speaker 4: All right, when we come back, let's open up the phone lines. Eight hundred and five eighty five one five to one Robert F. Kennedy Junior. Now he's been accused of disgusting behavior. All right, accused.
Speaker 1: I saw the video. You've seen the video. I've seen. What did you see the video? I saw him.
Speaker 9: Walking barefoot on the airplane and he went into the airplane bathroom barefoot.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's just a different level of savage.
Speaker 9: Okay, you're scared of the Kobe vaccine, but you ain't scared to walk on an airplane bathroom. You ain't scared to walk in the airplane bathroom barefoot. That is discussing lord her.
Speaker 1: What was the socks? It was his shoes. So is the question we're asking these people this morning. Who does that? Okay, hey, who does that? Five one oh five to one.
Speaker 4: RFK Junior was in first class, he walked to the bathroom. He was an American Airlines flight to Dallas, and he's barefoot, like bear barefoot.
Speaker 9: You know what's funny. As soon as I said who does that? Who walks on the airplane bathroom barefoot? As soon as I said who does that? I just collectively heard a bunch of people say, white people, white people, let's discuss. It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 6: It's topic time called eight hundred to join into the discussion with the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: Morning everybody. It's DJ Envy Charlamagne the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. Now, if you're just joining us, we're talking about RFK Junior. Now there's pictures of him floating around where he's walking to the bathroom on a plane barefoot.
Speaker 1: Disgusting.
Speaker 9: First of all, it's disgusting to be barefoot on a plane, period, But to go in a bathroom, my god.
Speaker 1: W people urinate on the floor, they missed the toilet. Oh my god.
Speaker 9: You can't tell me nothing about conspiracies and COVID vaccine conspiracies and how scared you are stuff like that. If you are willing to be barefoot on an air on an airplane and in the airplane bathroom, you ain't afraid of nothing.
Speaker 1: You might not even figure.
Speaker 4: God, let's go to the phone line because we're asking who does that. We got Brandy on the line. You used to be a flat yes.
Speaker 21: And as soon as you said that, the maid whether you're right, white people and their children.
Speaker 1: Why don't you have that y'all can't be barefoot on.
Speaker 21: The plane because we can't tell people what their hygiene should be. I mean when they go back there, they're like, you know, that's not water on the floor, right, And they're like, oh, that's fine.
Speaker 9: How is that.
Speaker 21: They send their children back there. I've seen them put their shoes on tray tables. I've seen a girl put her drink in her shoe, called it a cup holder on the trade table. I've seen them put their feet white people.
Speaker 9: I gotta start wiping down my seats for real, man, all right, yeah, I gotta wipe my seats down to I ain't gonna lie slowed down.
Speaker 1: I got comfortable with COVID, I started wiping worried about COVID. Now I'm worried about white people's feet. Shut up.
Speaker 22: Hello, this is calling from New Jersey.
Speaker 1: I eat it from New Jersey. Good morning, Good morning, d J M. B.
Speaker 22: Charon May and play.
Speaker 17: Today.
Speaker 1: So it's Black and Holly favorite.
Speaker 4: So we're asking who does that? Who walks around airports and airports?
Speaker 22: I know, y'all know white people are savages. And it's really about to show because Thanksgiving us here, and you want to be able to tell in the way that they cook. Okay, I know white people with savages, and you can't even trust them like that when.
Speaker 21: They do stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Why can't you trust them? Tell me why you can't trust them like that?
Speaker 22: Who walks around with no shoes going in the airport like if he's doing that, I'm sure he'll walk around in the penstation like that.
Speaker 9: Cool.
Speaker 22: Clear, white people is savages and that you can't trust them. But I'm sorry, I'll talking about white people, but y'all be doing some savages.
Speaker 9: So okay, okay, though, listen, we need some we need some of all white listeners to call in and defend your defend your people, all right, okay, because y'all all can't be walking around the air airport barefoot, walking on airplanes barefoot, going in the airplane bathroom barefoot.
Speaker 1: There have to be some white people that think this is disgusting too, right, Jeremy, what's going on? Man? Jeremy?
Speaker 20: Something?
Speaker 12: Man?
Speaker 9: Hello, jar Hello, Jeremy, phone damn Jeremy.
Speaker 4: All right, Well, Jeremy said that he was on a flight from Miami and a black woman was on a flight barefoot.
Speaker 9: Lord, have mercy. See, I would have to say something. I have to be like queen, you know better than you can't. You can't be doing it, queen, Queen, you can't be doing this. Queen, you know what's on these flaws?
Speaker 1: Mm? Hello, who's this?
Speaker 13: Dang?
Speaker 1: Hey James, good morning, well, good morning, good morning. All all right, yeah, we go.
Speaker 4: We're asking, uh, you know, we're talking about RFK Jr. He was walking around a plane badfoot. We were asking who does that?
Speaker 19: And I'm gonna be honest with you.
Speaker 12: I've been on the plane before. Man, I only seen one people do that before. Man, that was white folks.
Speaker 1: Man, you act like you're saying something that don't nobody already know. We know this already. We just want to hear.
Speaker 12: Solo.
Speaker 1: Man, we already know Indians too.
Speaker 12: Now for real Indians too. You know they like to walk around bedfoot, the.
Speaker 19: Two on the low.
Speaker 1: Loaf.
Speaker 9: You can't be low. You're not on the low of your badfoot on the plane. Man, you're going from the chuck you call it from.
Speaker 1: How these niggas are you calling from? Chelton?
Speaker 12: I'm calling from Rigland, South Carolina, Jasper.
Speaker 1: County, Okay. I hear I hear some geechee in you. That's why that's why I said. That's why I said that.
Speaker 20: Brother.
Speaker 12: Yeah, we're down about thirty minutes from Savannah.
Speaker 1: Yes, sir, salute to you man, Sleute to everybody in South Carolina. Two.
Speaker 9: If you in Monks Corner this weekend, I have my tenth annual turkey giveaway from ten am to twelve am at the Berkeley High School Student parking Lot four O six West Main Street, Monks Corner, South Carolina. Come and get a turkey and make sure you wearing shoes.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 9: Eight hundred five eight five one oh five to one. RFK Junior. I was walking around a plane.
Speaker 4: His pictures him floating around where he's walking around a plane barefoot, and we just asking who does that?
Speaker 1: But he's scared of the Kobe vaccine. God damn. Well, let's discuss this the Breakfast Club for morning. It's topic time.
Speaker 6: Called eight hundred and five eight five one five one to join it to the discussion with the Breakfast Club, talk about it.
Speaker 4: Warning everybody is dj n V Charlamagne to God, we are the Breakfast Club. Now if he's just joining us, we're talking about this picture floating around of RFK Junior, Robert F. Kennedy Junior walking around a plane barefoot, and we're just asking who does this? Now, if you don't know much about RFK JR. He's against the COVID vaccine in my correct.
Speaker 9: Oh well, he's what some people would call an anti anti vaccine. Okay, yes, but he I mean, he has reasons for it, but I'm not about to see he explain his reasoning is right.
Speaker 4: But we have Chalise on the phone. Chalise, good morning, good morning. Now you don't have a problem with it.
Speaker 9: I do not.
Speaker 16: What's the problem when you're tired, You're tired because you're before, because you are some type of public said year, you can't be tired and be barefoot.
Speaker 1: No, you cannot be bedfoot on a nasty ass plane. Has that be a public figure?
Speaker 9: It's just would you would you walk into a gas station bathroom bedfoot?
Speaker 19: I wait, but I mean he's a person.
Speaker 1: That's disgusting. Man, we have to go come on now.
Speaker 4: Have you ever been in the airplane bathroom mam and seeing on the urine on the floor. That's not water on the floor.
Speaker 12: But I wouldn't step on it and I wouldn't be there for that.
Speaker 1: But he's the person, So yeah, you can be a nasty person.
Speaker 9: You could be a disgusting person. You could be a person that has terrible h Jeremy, you're back. I'm back, and I talked to this Jeremy.
Speaker 15: All right.
Speaker 17: So I'm on a flight for Miami, right about the flight going from Miami to New York, and I'm sitting next to this cute you know, this cute Megan Good looks basically just look alike, right, and she's cool. She's bobbing, she's chatting stuff like that, and you know, I'm thinking everything is so cool. And then I see how get up barefoot and walk to the bathroom not one, but twice, right, And I was like, right there in that that moment, I knew. I was like, nah, there's no way she didn't write for seed off nothing. She just came back to the high heels back on.
Speaker 12: And I was like, that's nasty.
Speaker 1: Yuck's all right, thank you, Jeremy.
Speaker 9: Shouldn't somebody say something, you know, when you walk into a gas station, they say no shoes, no shirt, no service.
Speaker 4: Why is that not like that on the plane or the plane, A lot of people take off their shoes because you know, they just want to relax.
Speaker 9: I have no problems. You're taking off your shoes, I'm fine with that. But barefoot, come.
Speaker 1: On, brouh.
Speaker 4: You know some people they you know, they wear their flip flops when they're go on the plane, they wear their crops.
Speaker 1: They I'm fine with it.
Speaker 9: I actually keep slides with me because I too take off my shoes on the plane. But if I'm going to the bathroom, I'm either gonna put my shoes on and if I if I don't have my slides, I'm gonna put my shoes on. If I got my slides and wear my slides in the bathroom, you don't go barefoot in the bathroom or a bad plane.
Speaker 1: Come on, man, that's pretty just like what what?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 9: What?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 1: What cave did you climb out of? Hello? Who's this?
Speaker 12: Hey from Minese?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 1: What's up? Brother?
Speaker 4: Were talking about RFK Jr. He was on a plane badfoot, and we were just asking, who does that?
Speaker 12: Bro? White folk?
Speaker 9: We already that's all you got with his white folk. Thank you for your take, you for your service, that's all he wanted to say.
Speaker 1: White folks. All right, Well, what's the moral.
Speaker 9: Of the story. The morel of the story is stop being freaking disgusting. Stop being nasty. Okay, we wonder why all of these new diseases and everything is popping up. It's because y'all walking around barefoot on airplanes. Okay, because y'all, I know if you go into an airplane bathroom with no shoes on, you ain't.
Speaker 1: Wash your hands.
Speaker 9: You ain't wash your hands. I know you ain't wash your hands. Just nasty for no reason. All right, Well, when we come back, we got your room and report. We got to talk about the.
Speaker 4: Time with Whitney Houston called this celebrity out for trying to f her husband.
Speaker 1: We'll get to a nexus to Breakfast Club. Go morning.
Speaker 4: Morning, everybody. It's Steen j NV, Charlamagne, the God. We are the Breakfast Club. Good morning, Good morning. What's happening out there?
Speaker 1: Listen? I want to salute the Amazon man dropping the moves bomb for Amazon.
Speaker 9: You know, every year Breakfast Club we do our change for change, and that's when we when we started it, we were raising money for different organizations. So like the Third Good Marshall College Fund, we did Branded Martians Mental Health, or we did the Gathering for Justice organization.
Speaker 1: One year rest in peace to Harry Belafonte.
Speaker 9: So you know, we've raised hundreds of thousands of dollars, millions of dollars for these different organizations. With this year, man, we had some backing, some corporate sponsorship from Amazon. So if you've been listening, you know that people have been sending in their holiday wishless correct, and Amazon has been fulfilling their holiday wishless Like you know, we would read the stories, you know, pick the stories, and Amazon would take care of them. And yesterday we had all of those individuals come here.
Speaker 1: Some of the individuals, yeah, it.
Speaker 9: Was a large amount of a large amount of them came here to the iHeart Studios in New York and we had a great conversation with Swiss Beats and his son Nasr and everybody in the audience. Because of Amazon, not only got their holiday wishless is granted, they got a thousand dollars right. And then to our surprise, Amazon, because everybody was allowed to bring one person, Amazon gave the guest thousand house. That's right, So drop one of the clues bombs from Amazon.
Speaker 1: Dad, that was dope.
Speaker 4: Thank you, salute to Ammas, thank you, We appreciate you, appreciate you so much. Yeah, and this weekend you're doing something out in South Carolina. Oh yeah, I do my tenth annual turkey giveaway in South Carolina. It's that time of year, that's right, you know.
Speaker 9: So it'll be at Berkeley High School and a student parking lot from ten am to twelve pm. And you know we always do a drive through. Ever since COVID, we've been making it a drive through. So all you gotta do is pull up and my good folks at Third Eye Awareness will take care of you.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 9: They'll put the birds in your trump, the kind of birds you want your Trump, not the birds in your trunk that you know are illegal. Correct, you know, the birds in the Trump, legal birds, even though the price of them is probably the price of a brick because of inflation.
Speaker 1: That's right nowadays.
Speaker 9: But yeah, at Berkeley High School, Monks Corner, South Carolina this Saturday, my tenth annual turkey giveaway from ten am to twelve pm.
Speaker 4: See you there, that's right, all right. When we come back, we got your roomal report. We got to tell you about Whitney Houston. She screamed on another celebrity right now and said, you trying to f My husband will tell.
Speaker 1: You about it when we come back. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning Morning.
Speaker 4: Every Bodi is DJ n V Charlamagne the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. Let's get to the rumors. Let's talk Tupacs. Your call out a name or you gossip been chatty? Is the rumor report?
Speaker 8: I mean, I guess we on the Breakfast Club. This is where the tea spells.
Speaker 1: Right right now.
Speaker 4: Tupac's cor could win his first Grammy almost thirty years after his death. You know, he died in nineteen ninety six, but he received a nod uh for that five part docu series Dear Mama, And they said, if that wins, he could possibly get a Grammy.
Speaker 9: Hey man, better late than never, you know, it would validate the Grammys they have Tupac as a Grammy winner. You know what I'm saying, like, how do you have one of the most prolific artists of all time? You know, a figure that is beloved all around the world has never gotten the Grammy. Have you ever even been nominated? It's first nomination?
Speaker 1: I'm not sure.
Speaker 9: Well, Grammy Jack can validates yourselves by Ward and Tupac's You car Now.
Speaker 4: It's currently streaming on Hulu, The Dear Mama. Now the nomination by the way, it's it's in the headlines right now, as well as his murder cases back in the headlines right now. So yeah, I went to poked winno Grammy. I mean, now's wonner Grammy for the first time when last year el was this first ge that helped the validate the Grammys as well. You know, all right, now we got to talk Whitney Houston. Now, Whitney Houston got into it with Sharon Osbourne, but not really got into it, but she checked it.
Speaker 1: But she checked it for no reasons. Let's listen.
Speaker 23: I was hosting the Divash one.
Speaker 8: Whitney was up on.
Speaker 23: Stage doing her sound check and her little girl came up. Bobby sat next to me, and then suddenly her dad came and sat the other side of me. Bobby and Whitney's up there singing, and then she stops singing since she goes, missus Osbourne, are you trying to fuck my husband? And I'm like, no, no, no, you don't unders stand.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I wasn't. I wasn't.
Speaker 23: She goes, let me see that ring and she looks at the ring.
Speaker 8: I said, I'd love you to have it.
Speaker 23: I gave her the ring through at her, I said, I promise you I'm not interested in your husband. I'm married, and then she goes all right. Then then after that we'd see each other and she was just, you know, very nice lady.
Speaker 1: Chance she would have told Whitney, Whitney, ain't nobody humping around with Bobby. Okay. She didn't want that smoking Whitney. Whitney wash Sharon. That's why I said. She did not want to smoke. Whitney.
Speaker 9: He's easy call. She easy called. But everybody have jumped in, but Whitney easy call. We see she got a ring out of it, though, diamond ring out of it.
Speaker 1: You think she kept it? Yeah, Whitney kept it. She can't say she gave it back. She said she kept. I gave it a ring. Take it with a ring out?
Speaker 9: Now, how are you gonna give me my huh? You're gonna give me your wedding ring as a sign. And she didn't say it was a wedding ring. She said it was a ring, just the ring. We don't know what ring it was. Damn. She must have really Misa, like all the jersey must have came out of Whitney to shake her down like that. You feel like she was getting robbed here? You want to I got something in my pocket, is too now?
Speaker 4: Chad Ocho Sinkle and Shannon Sharp they were talking about some strange things that Chad Ochosinkle did before his games.
Speaker 12: Hey, Trey Porter just asked, He said, Ocho, is it really true you took by to doing games? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Half a pill, that's all you need.
Speaker 15: Half a pill.
Speaker 1: Why you try to be out on the full field with wood like that? Listen, we know it does now, it's in your minutes. Yeah, yeah, yeah, but listen to me.
Speaker 24: It's an enhancement with the increasing blood flow to improve performance horizontally depending on how you do it.
Speaker 1: I don't know what you do at home, but to improve Yeah.
Speaker 24: But if you take a half a pill and take it before a game with a little bit of red bull, it increases the blood flow, which enhanced turns into almost an added performance.
Speaker 12: Enhance with you.
Speaker 1: So you got to see you got a boot. So you got a boost with that energy drink and the blood flo waiting.
Speaker 9: Okay, that's what podcasting made for conversations, just like that, conversations.
Speaker 1: Jesus know you needed didn't.
Speaker 9: Know you wanted, wasn't even expecting to hear Okay, but it makes a lot of sense when you hear it logically, right, But more importantly, when is somebody gonna pay Shannon Shop the narrator porn on?
Speaker 1: Wouldn't you like to hear that? Like we said, why out down that bit with that? Would like that? Like why somebody.
Speaker 9: Needs to pay Shannon Sharp to narrate a port on? That would be hilarious?
Speaker 12: You hear me.
Speaker 4: That gotta be uncomfortable and awkward, right, because when you take a Viagara, you're going to stand up right, the wood's going to stand up.
Speaker 1: I don't know having that to take bag.
Speaker 4: Then you're running around the field for it three hours with your wood standing up. You got a cup on that makes it even worse.
Speaker 1: I'm sure you can talk or something. I don't know. I don't I mean, I don't know. I don't know. I don't know that.
Speaker 9: I would have to, I would have to dig deeper into that conversation, have to know a little bit more.
Speaker 1: Running around player smacking you and your butt. You don't know why, I don't know. Nobody's thinking about that. Nobody was thinking about that. No no, nobody was thinking about that except for you.
Speaker 9: All right.
Speaker 1: I would like to hear more though, but it makes sense. Gets your blood flowing right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you don't want your blood flowing near in the game because you know how sometimes your blood flows right when your would gets whatever.
Speaker 9: Rarely work for your single. He was a great wide receiver, but the wide receiver. Yeah, but sometimes you think to be a tight end.
Speaker 4: Sometimes you think about it like you know, if if your wood is a wrecked sometimes it's awkward and awkward place would if you was a quarterback, if you was a.
Speaker 9: Quarterback and you was behind the center, you know what I'm saying, and that viagar kicking and that woody is sticking out and you got your hands down with the woody.
Speaker 1: While the man has bent over in front of you, sixty.
Speaker 9: Nine know that the play would be murder, murder, murder, murder, killed kill. That would goodness gracious, poor center.
Speaker 1: All right, and that is we're totally against Jesus. All right, donkey to day.
Speaker 9: We give you a donkey to man four after the hour, we need that dude, Sean O'Brien, who's the president of the teams, to come to the front of the congregation.
Speaker 1: Don't be ducking no phage now, Sean, we'll.
Speaker 4: Discuss all right, we'll get to that next. It's the breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club. Your mornings will never be the same.
Speaker 21: This is a miracle, there is no question.
Speaker 12: And there are problems in this country between police and community.
Speaker 1: Yes, you are a donkey to the latest on that police killing of a black man.
Speaker 5: Now the new developments in the definitely spawshooting rampage.
Speaker 4: It was a really bad day for him, and this is what he did, and so we are in a state of emergency.
Speaker 9: Okay, White supremacist violence, it is always have been the number one threat to our society.
Speaker 1: But I'm also very proud that my wife is white. The breakfast club bitches.
Speaker 12: All Rightnny, Please tell me why was I your.
Speaker 1: Donkey of the day.
Speaker 9: First of all, I wanted to drop on the clues bombs with Draymond Green this morning. Okay, say a prayer for all our canary yellow colored comrades this morning.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's a rough time for you.
Speaker 9: Don't here today for Wednesday, November fifteenth. Coach the team's is president Sean O'Brien. Now, yesterday there was a hearing of the Senate Health, Education, Labor and Pensions Committee, and folks wanted to smoke.
Speaker 1: Oh, they was knucking and bucking and ready to fight.
Speaker 9: See, Sean O'Brien had been thumb thugging, broadband banging, cyber cripping Senator Mark Wayne.
Speaker 1: Mullin of Oklahoma.
Speaker 9: Let me read you some of the tweet Sean O'Brien sent to Senator Mark Wayne Mullin. He said, you should get your facts straight because every time you speak in these hearings you're full of sandwiches. That's a bet edit. You have to watch BT and they be editing curse words. They don't care what folks saying. They'd be like, man, suck my carburetor, kiss my credit card, I'll beat your American Express all bet edits. What I'm trying to say is the more you run your mouth, the more you show the American public where the moron you are. That was actual tweet, That's what he said. Sean O'Brien said that the Senate of Mullelin. He said, the more you show the American public, the more you run your mouth, the more you show the American public with the more on you are. A few days after that, Sean O'Brien tweeted Senator mullelin and said, in reality, you just the clown and fraud, always has been, always will be. Quit the tough guy Acagney Senate hearings. You know where to find me any place, anytime, Cole boy. Now Mullen replied back on Twitter an attention seeking union teams. The boss is trying to be punchy after our Senate hearing. Okay, I accept your challenge. MMA fight for charity of our choice September thirtieth in Tosa, Oklahoma.
Speaker 1: I'll give you three days to accept. Well.
Speaker 9: The difference between Senator Mullein and Sean O'Brien is, unlike ninety nine percent of social media, they fall into the one percent of people who actually have to run into each other. Okay, and that's exactly what happened in this hearing. See, you gotta watch your mouth sometimes you gotta put respect on your job because you don't know who you talking to what day about. Senator Mulling is an xmm A fight. So when you challenge an xmm A fighter to a fight, act tough, they have no problem turning whatever room y'all are in into an octagon. Can we hear what happened in this Senate meeting? Please, so y'all can see why Sean O'Brien is getting the biggest he huh.
Speaker 11: So this is a time, This is a place. If you want to run your mouth, we can be too consenting adults. We can finish it here.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's fine, perfect you want to do it now. I'd love to do it right now.
Speaker 11: We'll stand your butt up.
Speaker 3: You stand your butt up. Hold stop it, no, sit down? You know your United States saturda? Can I respond? This is a hearing? God knows the American people have enough contempt for Congress. Let's not.
Speaker 23: I don't like.
Speaker 13: Rugs, and that's I don't like you because you describe yourself.
Speaker 9: Hold it go tell me to grow up. Don't tell me to grow up. After you spend days on social media taunting me, acting like you, I wanted to fight. Then when I see you and ask you what's happening now, you want to duck the fade and tell me to grow up? No, I asked you if you want to do it. You told me you wanted to do it. I told you stand your butt up. You told me stand my butt up. Well bottom's up then, okay, bottom's up. All right, I want to fight you told me grow up because you remembered in that moment. Wait a minute, Wait a minute, this man is a mixed martial artist. See your census kicked in right. See, you forgot who I was because you're so focused on who I am.
Speaker 19: Now.
Speaker 9: You thought you could just pump me and talk to me crazy on social media because I'm a senator, and you think because I'm a senator, I won't beat your mother hugging accelerator.
Speaker 1: That was another beet edit.
Speaker 9: Listen man, Okay, I love this because at the end of the day, politicians are humans, just like us, and this whole notion of a perfect politician and they have to do everything right, that's not real. Okay, that went out the window with Trump. So I like to see them being human and wanting to put hands on someone who's been talking crazy to them on social media. And Sean O'Brien is just like most people on social media. They have so much to say, but when they confronted, they fold and hope someone intervenes. Oh you were so happy, Bernie Sanders was there? Okay, I need to grow up with you, the one who was talking filthy to me on X like I can't put you in a cripple of cross face and make you tap out.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 9: I also don't have any problem with folks settling their differences with fist in a controlled environment. Sometimes that's all it takes. Let me get a thirty second squabblecuz, all right, that's it. Because nowadays we live in this era where people spend so much time trying to assassinate your character online with the the great black philosopher t I once say, on what's up?
Speaker 1: What's happening?
Speaker 9: How about we stay up all night on the blog sites spread vicious lides and nasty rumors. We could, all right, yes, all right, we could just fight. Don't tell me fighting his im and choul when we pay to watch grown men do it for a living. If it's sanctioned in a controlled environment, okay. I personally believe if we, you know, have more sanctioned controlled environment squabbles for adults, it would stop a.
Speaker 1: Lot of bs.
Speaker 9: I personally believe if we start treating lifelike hockey, where we let adults settle their differences with some hands, I personally believe a lot would change, folks would watch their mouth. I really, really, really, really truly believe that. Please give teams to President Sean O'Brien the sweet sounds of the Hamiltones. Oh.
Speaker 1: No, you are the doggee of the day, the doggee of the day.
Speaker 9: Ye, you shouldn't respect any thumb thugs. Okay, if you so tough, I want to see it. And if and when we see each other and you don't keep that same energy, you can't speak on me.
Speaker 1: Ever again, that should be the rules. But there are no more rules.
Speaker 9: Clearly, all right.
Speaker 4: Well, thank you for that donkey today, sir, shout to be etp he's b et. We'll see out the mall everybody else. Let's open up the phone lines now. Obviously, it seemed like he realized the Senator was an MMA fighter. Clicked in, clicked in, clicked in, click something click. He was like, whoa, whoa, whoa, Wait a minute. He didn't want that smoke. He figured it out immediately, like, now that's not the smoke I want.
Speaker 9: And he didn't think the Senator would challenge him right then, right there on the floor, in adherent correct. He wasn't expecting that no, no, no was it. He was like, you know what, as long as we're in this hearing and you know we we we we hear, nothing can go down.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, what's up? Let's do it right now? What's I'd love to do it right now. Then you stand yourup, butt up, bottoms up, bottoms up, bottoms up.
Speaker 4: Let's open up the phone lines. Let's be honest this morning. Eight hundred five, eight five, one oh five to one. Have you ever had the duck a fade? Maybe you knew you were out numbered and outside.
Speaker 9: Out numbered outside, that's not duck in the faid. If you' out numbered, that's not duck in the faith. That's just being smart. Okay, I've done that. I'm skidaddled. Okay, you see y'all see in the caneb skar daddled.
Speaker 1: I mean that that was small. But I mean sometimes duck in the fade is smart. No, duck.
Speaker 9: Duck in the fade is when one person, you're talking tough to one person, and now that one person has approached you, Now you humming and humming in humming and humming hummony in the hmina, and you know your whole life's not like bt, you have a duckt a fade?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: No, I should have because he beat my boy. He beat Which one was that I wrote about it in my book. Which one was that your neighbor? No, that wasn't my neighbor. I read that.
Speaker 9: If you ever read Black Privileges, the first scene in the book, I should have ducked that faith.
Speaker 4: I should have came up with all kinds of BT. We'll talk about it when we come back. Eight hundred five eighty five one oh five one. Have you ever had to duck a fade? Let's discuss It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Good morning, the Breakfast Club. It's topic time.
Speaker 6: Call eight hundred five eight five one five one to join into the discussion with the breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Good morning everybody.
Speaker 4: It's DJ Envy Charlomage to god, we are the Breakfast Club. If you're just joining us, we're talking about ducking a faid. Have you ever had the duck a fade?
Speaker 1: Now? This comes from Charlomage's Donkey today.
Speaker 9: Yes, man, we were talking about teams to President Sean O'Brien who got into a fight, well, a verbal altercation with Senator Mark Wayne Mullin over Twitter, and so when Senator Mark Wayne Mullen saw him at a Senate hearing.
Speaker 1: He wanted to see what was up. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 9: You wanted to see if Brian was Senator Shan O'Brien was keeping that same energy, and clearly he wasn't.
Speaker 1: So the question is eight hundred five eight five, one oh five to one. Have you ever had the Ducker fage?
Speaker 9: Charlamagne? I know I've never had the Ducker fade. I should have ducked fades, you know what I'm saying, because I got my ask kicked.
Speaker 1: Which was, well, what time, I can't remember.
Speaker 9: I don't want to say his real name because but he he's in actually he's in prison. But I said, I said I had a fake name for him in my book Black Privilege. But yeah, that was a fad. I should have ducked because he beat.
Speaker 1: The hell out of me. That was he beat my ass. That was the worst ass whipping I ever got in my life. Dang, what did you do then?
Speaker 9: The same thing I'm doing people all my life, running my damn out, so running my mind. And by the way, you know, it's so crazy that you say that. I literally told a young lady that he thinks he's hard. I was when I was talking about that individual. I was like, oh he think he hard?
Speaker 1: He showed you. Oh my god. She must have told him that he's the toughest guy.
Speaker 17: Know.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, could you get me what prison's Adam writeing a letter? I don't know what person.
Speaker 9: I know he beat my ass And what's so crazy is he swung at me and I swung at him and that was all.
Speaker 1: She wrote, you don't remember anything else?
Speaker 9: Cool slam. And then it was like twenty punches to the face. Damn, my whole my hole was swollen.
Speaker 1: He looked like Martin in that episode. Damn guaranteed worth it. It was just half.
Speaker 9: It was just one side of my face. He didn't even have no balance with it. He ain't even try to work on the whole face. He just did one side. It was just like one side of my face. So, yes, that is a fade. I should have doune. But more importantly, I shouldn't have been running my mouth.
Speaker 5: Was he like?
Speaker 1: No, he wasn't like it.
Speaker 9: He never took no lightsken person ever. God damn Greymond Green, roo'ld you go? Beth Nino Brown, Kareem pretty nigga from the bank.
Speaker 1: All right, I ducked one fade, one fade.
Speaker 15: Uh.
Speaker 1: This is when I was up.
Speaker 4: I had to be maybe a middle school or high school neighbor mine at that time. My probba was one hundred and twenty pounds, soaking wet, and he was a little bigger than me, a neighbor. He was playing basketball, and it always thoughts over some stupid is right, was basketball.
Speaker 1: He found me too hard, He said, what you gonna do? So I looked at him right there, and they're.
Speaker 9: Staying your butt up, he said, staying your butt up. And then y'all both said bottoms up.
Speaker 4: Now you know what I did. I picked up some dirt and I threw it at him, and I just took off running. I just remember, and he was a little overweight. I just remember him chasing me for blocks.
Speaker 9: My most I ever heard in my life. I picked up some dirt and threw it at him. He was supposed to be.
Speaker 1: Gold dunk, threw right in his face, and I just started running. This guy said, he picked up some dirt and threw it at him. I duck.
Speaker 4: I ducked the fade for the whole something as you should have yep, yep, yep, yep. All right, let's go to the phone lines.
Speaker 12: J y'all on top of the top guards.
Speaker 1: How y'all doing.
Speaker 15: I can't complain, man, that's a good day. Man. I finally got through to y'all.
Speaker 13: Man.
Speaker 1: Now, now we asking, have you ever ducked a fade?
Speaker 15: Never did? You can't grown up in East New York, man, You can't dunk no faith.
Speaker 12: As soon as you do, everybody's back to you. They gonna start talking about you. You you the saltest person in the hut.
Speaker 9: You can't dunck no faith. Man.
Speaker 15: You gotta stand your ground.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you labeled a coward. Yeah, unless it's an mm A fighter, then you label the smart No, not even so.
Speaker 17: Man, Even so they fight.
Speaker 15: It don't matter who it is.
Speaker 12: You gotta stand in your ground as soon as you run or odd raight.
Speaker 1: For you, Okay, especially if you were talking crazy Hello, who's this yo?
Speaker 3: What's hey?
Speaker 1: What's up? Troy? You ever had to duck a faede? Troy Man? Yeah?
Speaker 12: I mean my bank for the cursing, the run your but yeah, I on one time I was.
Speaker 4: Gonna a light club and a guy was kind I like picking on because I'm light skinned man, so girls like me in a sense.
Speaker 7: So I guess you try to pick on me in water kids. So if he and I swung on them, but then when I swung on him.
Speaker 12: They put us out the club. When they put us out the club in at different doors.
Speaker 9: But when we come outside, he was like with seven guys and I was just by myself.
Speaker 19: So I was like, man, I gotta get up out of them.
Speaker 17: Man like, Oh, it ain't no way.
Speaker 12: I'm I'm about to fight seven guys.
Speaker 17: Man, It's no way.
Speaker 1: That was a smart dog.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that wasn't a I don't call that duck in the fade. I call that being smart. If you're about to get jumped, you gotta get up out of.
Speaker 1: The trust me.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 1: All you gotta do is google shallow me and the god cannot get a drop. All right.
Speaker 9: I assessed that situation. I saw it was forty five people. I got about the doctor.
Speaker 1: Hello, who's this hey, David? Good morning, good morning. You ever had the duck of Faye David Man Harry.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I had the ducker faye one time. I remember the day that the doctor should I tell.
Speaker 1: You, yes, that's the whole point man.
Speaker 12: All right. So I was a sophomore in high school.
Speaker 18: We was in the Spanish class and it was just girl Lindsey, and.
Speaker 5: She just hurt.
Speaker 12: She just talking and talking and talking.
Speaker 18: So loud, and people trying to get everybody quiet, and she just keeps talking and I'm like, man, be quiet. So they keep talking and then I said it loud and I was like, man, you need to be quiet. You're acting like a sophomore. I still sophomore out.
Speaker 12: So I'm thinking everybody laughing at her, and I'm like, okay, yeah, I'm the class crowd.
Speaker 17: I got it, all right.
Speaker 12: So then after class she comes up to me and she's like, my boyfriend wants to talk to you. Like what my boyfriend went to. Her boyfriend went to sty Woods, which is like probably ten minutes fifteen minutes from us, and he was like a junior or a senior. So she's I was like what, man, And then he's like, nah, you want to talk to my girl, stupid, I'm gonna get on you. I was like, wait, hold on, wait a minute. I was just talking to your girl. I was just being funny. So he's like no, no, I'm gonna bring me in a football team. I'm like, she went the football team. So I tried to call my older brother who was stationed in San Antonio, and oh man, you like, I can't drive all the way out there. You have to have people that have made a two hour drive. I would have long, how long?
Speaker 1: How long you been planning to fight out?
Speaker 12: I thought him. I was like, man, i's for the fight over no girl. That was my business. Ain't the fight over no girl? Oh man?
Speaker 1: That's when y'all was well, that's why everybody gotta watch their mouths.
Speaker 9: Watch your mouth, respect your jaw because a lot of this stuff that y'all be talking crazy about you not willing to catch your fade over?
Speaker 1: So cut it out.
Speaker 4: Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. Have you ever had the duck of fade? Let's discuss it's the breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Good morning, it's topic time.
Speaker 6: Called eight hundred and five five five one to join into the discussion with the breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Talk about it. Good morning, everybody's tj n V.
Speaker 4: Charlamagnea God. We are the Breakfast Club. Now ifew just joining us, we're talking about have you ever had your duck a faide? This conversation comes from Charlemagne's donkey today.
Speaker 9: Yes, Man Sean O'Brien, who is the president of the Teamsters, had been tweeting Senator Mark make sure I'm getting his name right.
Speaker 1: Yes, Senator Mark Wayne Mullen crazy on Twitter.
Speaker 9: So when Senator Mullein saw show Sean O'Brien at the hearing, he said, what's up?
Speaker 1: What's cracking?
Speaker 9: And of course Sean O'Brien didn't really want to nothing.
Speaker 1: So we're asking have you ever had to duck a fade? That is the question? Hello, who's this?
Speaker 19: Bb?
Speaker 12: Hey?
Speaker 17: Bb hey?
Speaker 1: Have you ever had the duck a fade?
Speaker 21: Hell?
Speaker 16: No, I ain't never had thirty two years and my life is living. I net had the duca fade. I might spare a couple of people because of the time in the place, but I've never like.
Speaker 1: Mobiley Jeezuz, you said you might do what for a couple of people?
Speaker 16: I said, I might have to spare a couple?
Speaker 12: Oh, got you got where we at?
Speaker 16: Just say we're in a place where you know we can't do a lot of fighting. I might tell you, I might, you know, I okay, I'm gonna catch you another brown, But I've never liked.
Speaker 1: Like you from Florida or the Bronx. All right, he's still ready to fight out right now.
Speaker 9: You can hear her voice whoever she was, like, and I dad somebody to say I'm lying. I dared somebody to say that that I ducked the faith.
Speaker 1: Hello. Who's this?
Speaker 4: Hello Bailey?
Speaker 15: Good morning?
Speaker 1: Hey Bailey? What are you call them?
Speaker 5: From Las Vegas?
Speaker 1: Las Vegas? We're talking about. Have you ever had the duck of faith?
Speaker 5: Absolutely not. I will go looking for your fade that you call.
Speaker 1: And I have no problem with that, no problem at all.
Speaker 5: And then most of the time they're all bark or they're too big to have perfusion through their muscles to keep up.
Speaker 1: What the hell you just said.
Speaker 5: Profusion. It's like the oxygen scent here muscles and tissues. You get tired fast.
Speaker 15: Me.
Speaker 1: Okay, wait, what do you what do you do for a living man? For you just to know that off the top of your head, like, what do you do?
Speaker 5: I'm gonna step down, I see you, nurse?
Speaker 9: Okay, okay, so you know where to hit somebody and really like put yeah, lower a blood pressure.
Speaker 5: Oh, I will kill your liver. Don't let me catch you in the grocery store, I will throw a can of green bees at you.
Speaker 1: You've thought about this or done it? Definitely?
Speaker 5: Oh, I've definitely done it. People tell us their location and I will look swallless and beat you up at the same time.
Speaker 1: You got to tell me a story. Tell me a story. Tell me one of your greatest hits.
Speaker 5: All right, greatest hits. My best friend from sixth grade, we were like twenty two and her little boothing wasn't her boosing.
Speaker 16: And was my boosing.
Speaker 5: And she just happened to follow us to Walmart and caught me in the green Bean aisle. And I was boxing at the time when I was in nursing school, and she had like five friends and some mace, and I told her, I said run up then, and she definitely ran up and then hit the floor.
Speaker 1: You stole in and then beat up.
Speaker 5: I didn't steal her.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 1: He flocked to me. He did what he did what he flocked to.
Speaker 16: Come.
Speaker 1: So where did the green bee? Where did the green bees come into play? It was an aisle of Green Bay aisle.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was in the greenban aisle. And she hit the floor and she was like, oh my god, I'm bleeding and I told her. I was like, yeah, yeah, and I just picked up a can of green beans and bounded it on her head.
Speaker 9: I can't tell she's white, right. It was an asparagus ole. The green bean now the kaleile.
Speaker 5: Yeah, next to the glories.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Listen, anybody can get it in the grocery store. You let him know.
Speaker 9: I got beans, green potatoes, tomatoes, lamb ram Hall.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. This the season, yes, sir, this is the damn season.
Speaker 9: Seasons beatings, seasons, beatings, seasons beatings.
Speaker 12: She got me hype down.
Speaker 9: I want to choke a light skinned person out like Raymond did last night. She got me hype now, seasons beatings. Ain't you better good on here? For I come from behind you.
Speaker 1: You come from right now.
Speaker 9: If you want to reason, if you want to take something out the news, I'm gonna take something out the news too.
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 4: You want to you want to Draymond Green me? All right, I'm an o choe single. I'm gonna take half a Viaga. Come on, chop me out now.
Speaker 1: No, I'm good what just all? You better do this?
Speaker 13: Do that.
Speaker 9: I'm gonna duck this fig cool on this. You're talking crazy. You're talking crazy. You turn this into some coke cane and the shower stuff. You know what I'm saying. Booshie would be so disappointed.
Speaker 1: What's the rumor of the what's the whatever? What's the what? What's whatever's the now? What's tomorrow? I don't know. Watch your mouth, that's the moral of the story.
Speaker 9: Watch your mouth because there's always somebody out here willing to put something in it.
Speaker 1: And V you go too far, You go too far?
Speaker 4: All right, when we come back, we got your room of report. We got to discuss Andre three thousand eyes, so don't move. It's the breakfast slogo Morning the breakfast.
Speaker 1: Club wanting everybody.
Speaker 4: It's DJ n V Charlamagne the God. We are the breakfast Club. Let's get to the rumors. I gotta talk comedian.
Speaker 1: Rip Michaels name or you gossip or you chatting? Is the rumor report?
Speaker 8: I mean, I guess we're on the breakfast club.
Speaker 1: This is where the tea spells right right now.
Speaker 4: Salute to Ritt Michaels. If you follow any of the blog sites. Yesterday it was reported that he was in the high Now. Rip Michaels is a comedian you probably seen them on Wilding Out. He's even had his own show. He does a lot with Nick Cannon, and it's really really sad. He had a heart attack and now he was telling me that his heart function is at seventeen percent and his lungs and kidneys were both failing because of the blood clots on them. He's in stable condition right now and he was moved from ICU to the CCU team. So salutes Rit Michaels. You know he does all those concerts. He actually started the Wilding Out tour that everybody goes on now. So I just want to salute to Rip Michaels out there.
Speaker 9: To my guy Rip Michaels Man. And this is why we're so big on telling y'all to go get your hearts checked. That's why we be you know, saluting doctor Pumer. I told y'all back in December, I started going to get every single cardio vacui test I could. I did the EKG, I did you know the scress test. I did everything you name it, I did it. But then I met my man, doctor Puma from Soaring Medical, and I did this Soren CT scan. And the reason I love the Soren ct scan so much is because it literally shows you everything.
Speaker 1: Any of those.
Speaker 9: Clots, those blockages, any of that, you know, they can you know, see and identify it right away and you know you can go get the help you need.
Speaker 15: Man.
Speaker 1: So you know, I wish brothers like Rip had caught it earlier.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but that's why we're so big on, you know, talking about that, because we want you all to go out there and catch it, catch it early.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So salute again to Rip Michaels, and you know, pray for them, you know, send them some comments so you know, send them a DM texting if you can, because any any positive energy right now will be well received. So salute to Rip Michaels. I told I'm gonna go see him this weekend. Now we got to jump to Andre three thousand.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 4: Yesterday we reported that Andre three thousand is releasing a new album, New Blue Sun.
Speaker 1: It's not what you think. It's not a rap album, but he discusses the type of album it's going to be.
Speaker 9: Well, the first song, the title is I swear I really wanted to make a rap album, but this is literally the way the wind blew me this time.
Speaker 1: I don't want to troll people.
Speaker 9: I didn't want people to think, oh, this undred three thousand album is coming and you play it and I'm like, oh, ma, ain't no verses. So even actually on the packaging, you know you'll see it, it says warning no bars, so it's kind of like it's letting you know what it is off the top. But also like, I love rapping music because it was a part of my youth, So I would love to be out here rapping with everybody rapping because it's almost like fun of being on the playground playing, Like I would love to be out here playing with everybody, but it's like it's just not happening for me. So this is the realest thing that's coming right now. Not to say that I would never do it again, but it's those are not the things that are coming right now.
Speaker 1: Listen. He absolutely, man. Here's the thing about Andre three thousands.
Speaker 9: Like I said yesterday, hundred three thousand is giving us everything, so he owes us nothing. So I don't need Andre three thousand to give me a rapid rap album. I want to hear whatever artistic you know, whatever autistic thing that Andred three thousand done. I want to experience it.
Speaker 1: But he also talks about how he made this album.
Speaker 9: I would have never met the people that were really important to what I'm doing now if I wouldn't have moved to Venice. But the way we recorded, and I think it's important to know when I say it transcended me.
Speaker 1: It took me to different places to play.
Speaker 9: Like we don't sit around and say, Okay, well we're gonna play these chords because I don't know coors, I don't know keys, I don't know notes. I've always produced in that way, just kind of doing it, and so in this situation, we have the engineer set up and we just press record and find ourselves and listen to each other. So everything you're hearing on New Blue San was spontaneous, like compositions we made up on the spot. I'm learning the melodies as I'm going along Sore three thousand and I'm gonna tell you all something. For all of y'all who think Andre two thousand and eight rapping, all you gotta do is go listen to Scientists and Engineers off Killer Mike's classic album Michael, which is nominated for a Grammy this year, and that song Scientists and Engineers is nominated for like Rap Song of the Year or something like that. Andre gave Mike that song that was his song. Yeah, Andre gave Mike that song. It had a verse in the beating. Ever, he gave Mike that record. And I'm gonna tell y'all something else. And I think I can speak on this because I've already heard Mike speak on this publicly.
Speaker 1: Killer.
Speaker 9: Mike has a record with Andre three thousand that is about sixteen seventeen minutes long. Well, Andre three thousand is rapping for like eight and a half minutes. I'm telling you right now, it is one of the best records I ever heard in my life. Wow, not just not records, just one of the best pure records, rap songs, songs, whatever, I've ever heard in my life. Mike is rapping for like eight minutes. Andre three thousand is rapping for like eight minutes. I don't know what it's gonna be. I don't know if it's gonna be a movie. It's so long it could be an EP by itself. I don't know what it's gonna be. But that record is incredible, So don't think for one second. Andre d thousand is doing this instrumental album just because he ain't got no boss, Andre will.
Speaker 1: Ball you to death. All right, right, well that is your rumor report. Yes. Now when we come back, let's get to the mix of people's choice.
Speaker 15: Mix.
Speaker 4: We're taking in requests eight hundred and five eight five one, five to one. It's a Breakfast Club Morning.
Speaker 1: The Breakfast Club. Your mornings will never be the same morning. Everybody's DJ NV Charlamagne the God. We are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 9: Yes man, thank y'all for listening to us this morning, and I want to salute once again to Amazon. You know, if you've been listening to the Breakfast Club for some years, you know we started Change for Change like four or five years ago, and Change for Changes where we would just stay on the radio and raise money, you know, for different organizations. We did it for Harry Belafonte's Gathering for Justice movement. We did it for the third Good Marshall College Fund for HBCUs, we did it for Brandon Marshalls, you know, mental health organization. So you know, we've we've been doing it for a while and this year we had somebody step up to assist us, and that was Amazon. You ever hear that thing about uh that that that that that analogy where they say if you're if somebody sees you pushing a car, they get out and help you.
Speaker 1: Yep, that's what Amazon did for us this year.
Speaker 9: So you know, we were taking care of everybody's you know, holiday wishless courtesy of Amazon. And yesterday a lot of those people who we took care of, they came here for an event that we did at iHeart and Switch Beach and Nasira Dean were the people that we were having a conversation with and you know, the guests that had won their wishless on Amazon, we're here and Amazon decided to give all those people a thousand dollars so dope, and then they turned around, because everybody could bring one person with them, they turned around and gave all of those people a thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: So man, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you Amazon.
Speaker 9: We really appreciate you, you know, stepping up to do that for Breakfast Club this year, for change, for change, absolutely all right.
Speaker 4: When we come back, we got the positive notice to Breakfast Club. Good morning morning. Everybody is tj NV Charlamagne to die. We are the Breakfast Club. It's time to get up out of here. Charlomon, you got a positive note.
Speaker 9: I do, and I want to say saluting my man Meyor Tecklenberg and Charleston, South Carolina. He's they're having a runoff on November twenty. First, I believe it is Man and you know Tech is a good dude. You know, so they having a runoff for mayor, and you know, I hope that y'all go out there and support my man Mad tech Man Sluthor mayor tech Lin Bird Now positive notice. Simply this, decide what kind of life you really want and then say no to everything that isn't that. You know why, because as soon as you choose you, everything else chooses you too.
Speaker 1: This is the season of you have a blessed day, breakfast cub bitches. You're gonna finish or y'all done.