Speaker 1: All right, guys, here's a question, what product or what brand reminds you of your childhood home? All right, here's an email from Tea from New Orleans. It says, hey, morning, crew. Every time I see the Quaker oatmeal the box, I think of my mom's house when I was a kid. She always had a box of it on top of our refrigerator. When I go to visit my pop's house, he always had a box of frosted Flake cereal in his pantry. In fact, he probably does right now. What brand or product did your childhood home always have in stock?
Speaker 2: I got a bunch of I knew it ready for me, Like what like what steve you go first?
Speaker 3: Comic comment?
Speaker 2: Okay, oh yes, commments at.
Speaker 4: Green asshole can a comet with the peel off top, with the eight holes in the top.
Speaker 3: And washed all your sinks in your bathtub out and let.
Speaker 5: Us sit though, Let sit for a minute. Yeah to the change the color. I'll tell you a number.
Speaker 4: Ain't open the refrigerator while seeing an open box of arm and hammer Baker.
Speaker 6: So yes, yes, you want to keep taking you back sitting stove that Maxwell Orfolder's coffee can with the grease singing, yes, sir.
Speaker 7: Yes, it's real things memory in the in the bathroom, cresh toothpaste. You were crass people, No, we wasn't really crushing.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah we had that too. We was whatever was on sale people.
Speaker 2: You got the top.
Speaker 5: Could I jump in here and say this though one more two page though, ultra brighton.
Speaker 3: I thought that was just the greatest thing.
Speaker 5: Go ahead, if we read out of that two pass, then we go to that fridge with that bacon soda wood and go in there and get you.
Speaker 4: There, yeah, and dip that tooth. I actually brush my teeth better with bacon.
Speaker 2: Hello, yeah, yeah, all right?
Speaker 1: How about this tide laundry detergent tied tide had to have some times ivory?
Speaker 3: That ain't that liquid? That's washing powder?
Speaker 2: We had right, foul and ox. It's a lot in.
Speaker 3: The big blue boxes, damn fast.
Speaker 2: But did you have ivory soap? Though? Did you have ivory soap to take your bath? Die?
Speaker 7: Die?
Speaker 2: Die had ivory?
Speaker 3: Had we had ivory soap?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: It floated in the water ivory.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Okay, let's go in the bathroom and up underneath that count it's a little red crank can got some grease in.
Speaker 3: It called raw crown. All your scalp with that right there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's how I got my handput.
Speaker 3: We're in the bathroom. We're in the bathroom.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, we're in the bath scots single ply. You had to be careful wiping yourself with that damn single play man.
Speaker 3: I can't tell you how many times I miss gee.
Speaker 2: And pushed my frankle. Okay, yeah, we got it.
Speaker 5: We got the single single plot.
Speaker 3: My dad in loved that more than a thousand sheets.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, do you remember aim pages?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the striking Yeah, yeah, we strike glean Uh.
Speaker 3: I got one.
Speaker 4: Okay, get that bottle that hung on the back of the door, looked like a hot water bottle with tube on it and a spring off.
Speaker 3: Boy, me and my nephew got the ass whooping our life.
Speaker 4: One time, we feel that my mama had went on and we found it on the back of the door.
Speaker 3: We'd always wonder what it was, so we put.
Speaker 4: Water in it, and we found out that it's that the water squeezed through the little holes on that white temper. So we chasing each other around the house like water, hurting each other. Okay, then he filled up.
Speaker 3: The bag and it was my time to have and then he have it under his arm. My mama came in that house.
Speaker 4: My mama said, it's all this vinegar in hire.
Speaker 3: Now we didn't even know.
Speaker 4: We didn't know nothing about no vinegar smell. She said, what is all this vinegar?
Speaker 3: I smelled in this house? Now we something? Oh that ain't not cool. We were squirting water.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 3: Boy, we sat there. My mama got to do in the.
Speaker 4: Math and went back in now and touched that hot water bottle with the holes on it, and boy, we got our ass. And then so we didn't even know why we got beat. And then my brother was talking to it.
Speaker 3: What it was, didn't hey? Man? Yeah, let me ask you something, Steve. What does she and only in that grab mama's how water bottle for today? Said now we was playing water gun with it. He said, boy, you know what that means right there? I don't know what it is. He said, that's a lady's bag. And then I said, I don't what what what what?
Speaker 4: Because I clueless what you mean? It's a lady's bag, that's a douche bag. Still I'm clueless, boy. When my damn.
Speaker 3: Brother told me what that bag was fucking to y'all.
Speaker 4: Man, I'm shooting water in my mouth. I'm full glass. I got the bag under my arm, mouth wide over there.
Speaker 3: That's what I said.
Speaker 4: That's when I first found out water a little tangy in there.
Speaker 2: Wow, oh my.
Speaker 3: God, cause you know, because you know, they had a special solution.
Speaker 4: They put it in and you put vinegar in it too, and that's you know, and I had no idea.
Speaker 2: All right, we're moving on.
Speaker 1: Jesus man, you're listening Morning Show