Speaker 1: Ah, you're here. We love that you chose our podcast.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much, And we just have to say before you get into the show, you've got to go to Brook and Jeffrey dot com and check out.
Speaker 1: Our super cool merch right now.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's merged for a cause where one hundred percent of proceeds go to Action against Hunger.
Speaker 1: So you're buying new styles, new colors, even.
Speaker 2: Hats this year that are super cute. Again, it's Brook and Jeffrey dot com. Now enjoy the show.
Speaker 3: Hey, Triple A just put out its annual travel report for Thanksgiving. Wait, you read that and it looks like it's all clear roads ahead, just.
Speaker 4: Like every year.
Speaker 1: Yes, no traffic at all, Just.
Speaker 3: Kidding her, all totally screwed, that's right. For Triple A expects fifty five point four million people to travel for Thanksgiving this year, which is the third most since the year two thousand and I.
Speaker 5: Swear they're all taking the same exit, trying to merge into the same freeway as you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, always, it's like.
Speaker 3: Zimper simper, And if you can believe it, out of the fifty five million total travelers, forty nine million are going to be driving. So the roads are gonna be just horrendous.
Speaker 2: Are you just starting this with like, now I'm depressed, But that's me.
Speaker 1: I'm one of the cars Brook.
Speaker 3: Here's the good news is, no matter how far, how long you have to drive, you'll always have the Brook and Jeffrey podcast to listen to. That's the first thing. It's where you get your podcasts at Brook and Jets.
Speaker 1: That's what my family wants more of. In the car of me.
Speaker 3: Everyone wasn't how funny mom is.
Speaker 4: Also, if you're in an airplane.
Speaker 5: You're flying by the Wi Fi, that's true, and you can or you could.
Speaker 3: Download however you travel, take us with you. But if you're also wondering when's the best day to leave town to beat the traffic?
Speaker 1: Is it yesterday?
Speaker 3: It was two years ago? Okay, just missed it? Okay, but no, Actually, if I'm being honest, unless you're taking off four to five days before Thanksgiving, all of the times are gonna suck. What it's like, It doesn't matter pick your adventure, it's still gonna be terrible.
Speaker 2: I already got an email from my mother in law that says, do you want turkey your ham for Thanksgiving? I'm like, what kind of sacrilegious question, is that sweet ham for Thanksgiving anymore?
Speaker 3: Basically, Tuesday and Wednesday are supposed to be the worst. Sunday coming home is even more bleak after Thanksgiving, and they pinpointed the exact worst time to be on the roads. It's the day before Thanksgiving between two and five pm.
Speaker 2: No, that's what we're going and I'm gonna leave work early. Yeah, I'm The problem is is that I'm also traffic. You know what I mean, Like when you're in it, it's also I'm.
Speaker 1: Part of the problem.
Speaker 3: There is one piece of good news though, Gas is gonna be cheaper this year by one penny. Go ahead for that bigger bird this Thanksgiving. You can afford it. Now, I'll let her know.
Speaker 1: Screw the ham. We can get a.
Speaker 3: Turkey over the big stuff. All right. Now, let's move on and get into your shot collar question of the day and send it over to our shows designated driver for Turkey Day Digital Jake, Eyes on the Road, Jake. But give us a question.
Speaker 4: Only once in a generation does a mind come along that's so brilliant, so revolutionary, it changes the way we define the words smart o wo names like Einstein, Aristotle, and now Alexis fuller y.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 4: If you work hard and get a little lucky, you can master the ABC's by age twenty five.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 4: So, in honor of the Einstein of gen Z, it's time to play a special worst Smartest of three and a half seconds with Alexis. Yeah, we're gonna have seconds for her to answer a simple question correctly? Will you put your faith in the golden haired genius? See we're starting with Brooke.
Speaker 3: Okay, your category.
Speaker 4: Is smart people from the sixteen hundreds. Oh god, on Alexis or against alection.
Speaker 3: There were so many in the sixteen hundreds too, were there? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Here's the problem.
Speaker 2: Alexis and anything old doesn't mix. So I'm gonn actually bet against her.
Speaker 1: I don't think she knows old against the genius?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Brooks thinking Alexis is gonna get this wrong. Here's your question, Alexis. What was Isaac Newton famous for? Pick anything? Will accept almost any answer.
Speaker 1: Did he do electricity?
Speaker 4: I'm sorry I cannot accept did he do electricity? I would have accepted. Discovered the laws of gravity with the falling apple, the laws of physics motion, invented calculus, and he had sixteen booty calls in one night. One time Sanny invented the fig Newton. That's exactly right. Everyone loves figs. Brooke, you bet against Alexis, you're saying now from Brook. Next we're onto Jeffrey.
Speaker 3: Jeffrey.
Speaker 4: Your category is Einstein on Alexis or against her.
Speaker 3: Alexis's namesake Einstein. I know when Alexis was growing up, Baby Einstein was a big thing. That's that like educational program for children.
Speaker 4: I need to know that Einstein. Yeah, I love that.
Speaker 3: That's pretty good. So just for that stop alone because of her Baby Einstein upbringing. I'm gonna say she's gonna get the Einstein question.
Speaker 2: For rext My god about like a little bill or something like so much joy Jeffrey saying, Alexis will get this right.
Speaker 4: Here's the question. Einstein is known for developing the theory of relativity, exploring quantum physics, and discovering black holes. What was his first name?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 1: Say, first name is Albert.
Speaker 4: That is correct.
Speaker 3: I thought she was gonna say Alfred for a second.
Speaker 4: I had to scramble there after she nailed the Baby Geniuses theme song. Scratch that out really quick. So Jeffrey's safe as well. He bet an Alexa, she got that right.
Speaker 1: Finally, Jose Jacob be getting shot.
Speaker 4: Come on, your category is smart people clubs? Smart smart people club I said it weird, but yeah, smart people clubs. That confuses me.
Speaker 5: There is one club, was it mensa?
Speaker 1: There's like one asking you to answer.
Speaker 5: What my logic is is. I can't even wrap my mind around it. Oh, you know what, she's probably in a smart person's club.
Speaker 3: Doesn't tell us to make herself look silly.
Speaker 5: On the air.
Speaker 3: Or maybe it's a nightclub that only allows smart people inside and she loves nicls.
Speaker 1: You just have to wear cue glasses.
Speaker 2: It makes sense because it would be the only place that her dance moves would actually be good.
Speaker 3: I mean, ye, go to the club, Jake.
Speaker 5: I think Alexis is gonna.
Speaker 4: Get this right knowledge on Alexis's question. Alexis, this world famous organization has about one hundred and fifty thousand members of all ages in ninety plus countries worldwide. It's the oldest high IQ society in the world. Name it the oldest high i Q said in the world chess club.
Speaker 3: I literally said it didn't.
Speaker 4: We were looking for mensa.
Speaker 2: You have to be in the That's why I was like, Jose, why are you answering the question?
Speaker 5: Usually that would have got in trouble.
Speaker 4: For that, you gotta be in the ninety eighth percentile or higher on the standard days i Q test to get in. So Jose bet incorrectly, so he's gonna get shocked.
Speaker 3: That was thory and a half.
Speaker 7: Lets oh Man.
Speaker 3: So close, But Jose got it wrong. So he's gonna take a shock and he's gonna sing the theme song to Baby Einstein My Humps by Black Eyed Peas.
Speaker 5: I love that intro.
Speaker 7: All right, get your run.
Speaker 1: They play that at the Smart People Club.
Speaker 3: It's your shot, Colic question of the day.
Speaker 6: Freaking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: Tower Records Circuit City, bed Bath and Beyond. I see the beloved companies that were thriving one second, in the next, they're shuddering their doors forever.
Speaker 1: I just want to buy a CD.
Speaker 3: And do you ever wonder who was to blame? I know Bed Bath and Beyond was my fault because I sang a song parody about them, and two weeks later they filed for chapter eleven.
Speaker 1: So I think we replayed it once and then they filed again.
Speaker 3: Sorry, that one that was on me, But what about all our other faves though, Well, we have a guy on the phone who thought he was personally responsible for getting one of the country's favorite stores shut down forever, all because of something he did when he was in one when he was seven years old.
Speaker 1: You have a lot of empathy for this guy.
Speaker 3: He has been living with the guilt ever since. Will the truth finally set him free? Find out in a brand new mass speaker coming up.
Speaker 4: You don't hear me, concession, I can't take back all arms.
Speaker 3: You got a text in at seventy five nine two that says, I'm a forty seven year old married man and every night to this day, I still listen to Enrique Glacias's Hero in bed and right before I fall Asidah.
Speaker 1: Why you're playing this song.
Speaker 3: Not just for you, bro, It's because for some people, Enrique Glacias is their safe space.
Speaker 1: My guy, he is a beautiful, beautiful man.
Speaker 3: And you know what, if you need a safe space to rest your eyes and spill your darkest secrets, let it be right here on the mass speaker. We want to be your hero.
Speaker 7: Baby.
Speaker 3: We've got a guy who wants to enter our safe space today he's going by Vincent. So Vincent, welcome to the show.
Speaker 7: Hey, what's going on? Nice guy?
Speaker 1: Who knew your intro is going to be in Greeky and Glacias hero? But I love it, Vincent, Vincent, I just want you to know that you can take our breakaway.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and we'll mask your voice up while we're doing it too, because voice changer is on. You're the mass speaker. Whenever you're ready, let's hear your confession.
Speaker 7: Okay, this this may sound kind of dumb, but it's like haunted me.
Speaker 1: Oh, you have come to the experts of dumb.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're kind of dumb masters of stupidity. Yeah.
Speaker 7: Perfect. So, like when I was seven years old, I went to Blockbuster. I remember Blockbuster.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think even Alexis knows what Blockbuster.
Speaker 8: I do.
Speaker 3: Blockbuster on a Friday night. The kid was Oh, it was every family's tradition, but.
Speaker 1: It was so disappointing when your favorite movie wasn't there.
Speaker 4: I know that you had to get there early.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, seven going to Blockbuster.
Speaker 7: So yeah, my dad and I went to Blockbuster and everything, and I had to pee really bad, and I didn't want to like tell my dad because He's like, go ahead and peep bo when leave the house. And I'm like, yeah, fine, you know, just being a kid. But as soon as we got there, I had a bunch of soda.
Speaker 1: You always think you don't have to go, yeah, I mean parents are always.
Speaker 7: Right, but yeah, yeah, of course. And they had no public restroom. And I didn't want to tell my dad because he's gonna yell at me. But I'm like over here, like dying, dying. Oh yeah, So in my seven year old mine, Donna saunter over to be you know, I'm like, I'm going over here, look at Napoleon Dynamite.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know, my.
Speaker 7: Dad's looking at like World War two movies or something, and I just like peeing the corn arm in Napoleon Dynamite.
Speaker 3: Not on a Napoleon Dynamite d Yeah, I thought you like food in a.
Speaker 7: DVD and just shut it. I guess that would have been worse.
Speaker 1: But it's amazing what kids think. People won't notice.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was gonna smell this.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but here's the thing, Like that's kind of part of what haunts me. Initially, at least nobody noticed that I had done this, but nothing happened like we rented the movie and and we went back to return the movie and the place is like shut down and it's close for maintenance, but there's like how police tape but like caution tape, like don't come in here everything. And as a kid, I'm just like, oh my god, it's a biohazard.
Speaker 1: So potent.
Speaker 9: The whole Yeah, And my.
Speaker 7: Dad's like they're not going to charges for you know, we're trying to return the movie and.
Speaker 3: You know, oh god.
Speaker 7: So I'm just like did I create? Like what what what's happening here? And then like a month later the place shuts down.
Speaker 1: Was a year two thousand and six or seven.
Speaker 7: Yeah, around that time, right, and then like all the Blockbusters start shutting down, and I'm the guys, I'm the person that like destroyed all the Blockblusters with my bio as a TV.
Speaker 3: Don't know how businesses working.
Speaker 1: Dad, that's so funny. You don't tell your family the whole story. I think it's such a funny story.
Speaker 3: He's thinking, like they're testing like the DNA, they're trying to.
Speaker 4: Track me down.
Speaker 7: I don't, man, but I was like traumatized. And what's funny is like clearly now as an adult. I understand the whole block west of Story, I get all the steaming services and let me know all that.
Speaker 3: I'm glad we don't have to explain to you that you were not the reason the one proud?
Speaker 1: But can you imagine if he was that powerful?
Speaker 7: If anything like? That's why this is like such a dumb confession. But it's like, I hope they havesolved this weird guilt that makes no sense of being like like my inner child.
Speaker 9: You know what I mean?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 2: You know there's still one opened and bend more again, so don't go Yeah, okay.
Speaker 3: Because there's p all over that one too.
Speaker 7: So maybe I could find like carmic retribution because like the movie that I have to remind me of the trauma, is this freaking Napoleon Dynamite definitely what I came back with. So I still literally have it to remind me of this like terrible thing I did. Maybe I will go over there and return it.
Speaker 3: Oh wait, you still have the movie? You have the DVD from when you were seven? Oh no, see that's the reason that Blockbuster. Do you still watch it?
Speaker 4: Does it still work?
Speaker 7: I mean, yeah, IBus have seen this so many times that I don't even care.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've heard it. Isservation.
Speaker 7: I just don't want it. I just don't want his face looking back at me being like, do what you did? All right?
Speaker 3: Just stay on hold, Vincent, because we do have police on the other line, and your question, I'm just getting texted at seven eighty five nine too. If you have a confession you've been holding on to since you were seven years old, you need to get it off your chest week and hid your identity, mask your voice, and make you the next mass speaker. Your phone TAP's coming.
Speaker 6: Up, freaking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: Let's prank someone.
Speaker 7: Huh.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Today we call a guy who is getting married.
Speaker 1: This upcoming weekend, this weekend, this weekend for the big day.
Speaker 3: His wife told him she'd handle all of the wedding planning, the venue, the flowers, invitations, everything.
Speaker 1: Probably, I mean, it's probably normal.
Speaker 3: She just put him in charge of one thing, booking their honeymoon. Oh, that's it, okay. And he knows that he cannot screw it up. So that's why we call from the hotel to say you screwed it up. So you'll hear how he reacts in your phone tap right now. Hello, good morning, This is Ernest Clutterbuck from the Hotel Jamaica. Is this a mister Patrick?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 9: How's it going great?
Speaker 3: I'm just calling to confirm your reservation with us? Okay, yeah, so two weeks from today, we have you booked in our honeymoon suite for a little over a week. Is that correct?
Speaker 9: It's this week on the twenty third, not the other weekend.
Speaker 3: After No, No, I have you on the thirty first here.
Speaker 9: Well, it's a mistake.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, are you sure about that? Can can you double check your information?
Speaker 9: I think I know when I'm getting married? Yeah, we have our flights, books and everything.
Speaker 3: Congratulations. Congratulations on the marriage, by the way.
Speaker 9: Thank you so much. There must be some miscommunication. Can you talk to the person whoever did the reservation?
Speaker 3: Let me just take a look real quick. Okay, let me just go speak with them real quick.
Speaker 7: All right? Yes, please, thank you?
Speaker 3: Please hold just sorry? You still there? Patrick?
Speaker 9: Yeah, that was the strangest hold music I've ever heard. Doesn't matter?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, sorry. DMX is one of our investors.
Speaker 9: Right, well he was, doesn't matter. Did you find out about the reservation more important?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 3: Yes, so I spoke with Jackson and he says it was your fault.
Speaker 9: What are you talking about? It's on the twenty third.
Speaker 3: That's not what Jackson told me.
Speaker 9: Well, I don't care what Jackson told you. Jackson's a idiot.
Speaker 3: Okay. Well, unfortunately, sir, there's not a whole lot that I can do about it.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 3: They have an Italian couple in there, the Papolardo's, and they booked it almost a year ago.
Speaker 9: I don't give up about the Papolardos.
Speaker 3: Well, are you sure about that? Because they're a pretty big deal. I mean you might know Vinnie Popolardo no is thet a chini king of Abrezia.
Speaker 9: I don't care if he's the spaghetti Emperor. I just don't care, dude, I will.
Speaker 3: You're being a little bit rude now, sir.
Speaker 9: It's nothing personal against the Papalardo, Paparazcho whatever.
Speaker 3: Toasta guy that is Benny Popolardo.
Speaker 9: Ohkay, Benny Popolardo. You need to figure out how we're going to resolve this. Because the flights are booked, we will be there.
Speaker 3: Look, sir, I hear you. I understand that you're frustrated, but unfortunately I can't kick the Popolardo's out. They're VIPs here at the hotel, and I know mister and miss Popolardo really enjoy their romantic time in the extra large bathtub in the honeymoon suite. How do you even know that they left a very nice review for us last time they stayed.
Speaker 9: Do you understand that I'm going to be in Okay? You can't work this out?
Speaker 6: You know what?
Speaker 3: I've actually thought of something I can ring up to the Popolardo's room and see if maybe we can work something out with them. Is that okay?
Speaker 9: Please?
Speaker 7: Yes, great?
Speaker 9: Do whatever you need to do to make this work.
Speaker 3: Please? Hold?
Speaker 11: Yeah, what's the.
Speaker 3: Patrick? Great news?
Speaker 6: What what is it?
Speaker 3: The Feticini King is not against young Love?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 9: So what does that even mean? Are we good for the twenty third?
Speaker 7: Then?
Speaker 3: So I told him your story and how it's your first time getting married, and keep in mind he just had his seventh So he said, for two hundred bucks he will move aside for young Love.
Speaker 9: So let me get this straight. You guys are gonna pay him two hundred to move out because I've already paid.
Speaker 7: For the room. No, no, no month ago.
Speaker 3: Remember Patrick, I spoke with Jackson and he said this was all your fault. So I'm just doing whatever I can to help you here.
Speaker 9: I can't even believe that this is how you're handling business. Charge me the extra two hundred. I can't afford for this to go wrong.
Speaker 3: Okay, great, Yes, so I have permission to charge your card? Yeah, okay, perfect, hold on just one second.
Speaker 9: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: All right, Patrick, so you are all set for this weekend. You'll see the two thousand dollars charge on your card.
Speaker 12: Surely.
Speaker 9: Oh you said two hundred. You said two hundred, yes.
Speaker 3: Well two hundred per night.
Speaker 9: What do the math?
Speaker 7: Dude?
Speaker 3: Patrick? I just asked you if you agreed to this, and you said, yes, charge my card.
Speaker 9: I said, charge my card for two hundred, not two thousands.
Speaker 3: Now I'm starting to believe Jackson was right on this.
Speaker 9: Oh you're starting to believe Jackson.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I can trust you.
Speaker 9: Oh my god, I am I'm done with you. You're chat okay, Well, get me your manager.
Speaker 3: The only person who's supervising me is your fiance, Allison. So would you like me to put her on the line because she's the one that sets you up for this prank call? Oh my god, your fiance Allison set you up? She said that for the wedding, she only gave you one task to book the honeymoon, and thought it'd be funny to mess with you.
Speaker 9: Dude. My heart is like beating out of my chest right now, like I thought I was gonna collect.
Speaker 3: All right, just please hold one second, god.
Speaker 7: Friend.
Speaker 6: The weak up every morning was fum taps weekday mornings on the Twenties, Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning, they say, no.
Speaker 3: Risk, no reward. Okay, that's why whenever Brooke accidentally drops half a fun sized Snickers bar into the garbage disposal, she reaches her day right down there.
Speaker 1: I mean, it does have a little bit of an iron taste, but worth it, you know, not bad.
Speaker 3: The juice was worth the squeeze. And that's what two of our listeners are about to take a big risk just by being on our show today in the hopes of reaping the best reward of all.
Speaker 1: I would give you a thumbs up, but I can't anymore.
Speaker 7: It's not a.
Speaker 3: Snickers bar that they're after. They're hoping to find true love because they're about to meet someone for the very first time over our phone lines and a brand new blind love is It's coming up next. Netflix has a hit show called Love Is Blind, and we thought we need to do the same thing for the radio.
Speaker 1: Yes, oh my god, is that what we're doing today. I love when we do this.
Speaker 3: We wanted to change the name to something so different that nobody would ever know that we borrowed it. I read it off of TV.
Speaker 1: I just thought it was so we wouldn't get sued that too.
Speaker 3: With Blind, Love is oh Man, so different, Netflix is never going to catch on.
Speaker 1: I didn't realize that that's what we're even doing now.
Speaker 3: It's two people who have never met before, they've never seen each other, no clue what they sound like. They're going to meet for the very first time on our phone lines to find out if they have an instant love connection, and then we've never done this before. At the end, if they agree to go out again or go out for the first time, or even if they don't, they'll describe and reveal what they look.
Speaker 1: Like to each other because we don't know what you look like either.
Speaker 3: It's just like the TV show. We got two listeners who both have tried to be on different parts of our show for second dates or awkwards before it didn't work out. For them, but they're both open to meeting someone on our show.
Speaker 7: Right here.
Speaker 3: Their names are Tyler and Shawna.
Speaker 1: God, I feel so shallow that I just want to skip to the very end right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, I just all you care. You're very superficial surface time. I try not to be, but you know, just like always, we've encourage them to prepare some fun, creative questions for each other, so we don't just listen to twenty minutes of small talk. Remember, we need quiet in the room while they're on the phone, and we'll listen in to find out if blind truly love is so Jose, are you hopeful for our new couple?
Speaker 7: Dude?
Speaker 5: I think not seeing each other will make it better, because yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 6: Huh.
Speaker 3: Every time people see me, I've never found love.
Speaker 1: I've never watched the show.
Speaker 3: Usually when they see each other, they're like, oh God, I've made a terrible mistake. I'm sure that's not going to be the case today for Shauna and Tyler.
Speaker 1: What a setup.
Speaker 3: Jeffrey, Shauna, Tyler are you both there?
Speaker 7: Hey?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so we're going to back away. They sound very excited. You can say hello to each other and Shawna. Since we believe in manners. Here you can ask the first question.
Speaker 7: But here we go.
Speaker 13: Okay, I have a weird question for you, so I hope you have a fun answer. What is your go to cheesy pickup line? And can you say it to me right now?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 12: Well, I'm not usually like a pickup line guy, and I try to be more genuine most of the time when I can't. But if I am trying to hit the best one would have to be. You know, if I could rearrange the alphabet, I put you and I right next to each other.
Speaker 13: Oh my gosh, that really is cheesy.
Speaker 14: I mean, there's no getting cheesier than that.
Speaker 12: I mean, the only cheesier line I could say is I think you're the most breathtiful girl I've ever seen.
Speaker 13: Free as in the cheese breed, like you're actually talking about breed.
Speaker 12: Oh cheesy.
Speaker 14: You know, I have to think about it for a second, you know, I did have to think, Okay, what what what does this mean?
Speaker 13: Exactly? But I love cheese and I love three, so that's perfect.
Speaker 12: So you thought that one was pretty gooda as.
Speaker 13: Oh wow, that we're taking it to another level now.
Speaker 3: Sorry to interrupt this very sexy conversation. But if you're just joining us, we're in the middle of blind love is seeing if these two strangers who are meeting for the very first time right now have chemistry over the phone. Okay, now back to the action. Pretend like we're not here.
Speaker 12: Continue, Sorry, when I have Renny. That's just a little thing about.
Speaker 13: I feel like I like cheesy pickup lines and rom coms just as much as I like horror movies. But I'm really hoping that this doesn't turn into a horror movie.
Speaker 12: All right, Well, let me hit it back at you. I got a weird question for you. Then, Could you describe your ideal date, but do it using animal noises? You want me to do?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 11: Okay, it's a little odd, I.
Speaker 12: Know, But describe what your ideal date like? What would your best best date you could go on, but do it using animals.
Speaker 13: And I I guess it would be.
Speaker 6: Now now, Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 13: I don't know if I can if I could do much more than that.
Speaker 12: How about this? Can you give me your ideal date using just regular sound effects, no animals needed.
Speaker 7: I I guess.
Speaker 13: Knock knock because they're coming to the door. Okay, room, room because we're driving to dinner and then.
Speaker 14: Mum num numb numbs.
Speaker 12: Interesting that your sound effects are just transportation and the inactivity is very cool.
Speaker 3: Okay, so we're unfortunately we're running short on time for this portion of the segment. Is as entertaining as that was to listen. Oh my god, dumb dub dub dumb dub.
Speaker 1: That was fun. You gave it a good shot.
Speaker 7: I like that.
Speaker 3: Now we gotta pop the Shauna and Tyler down so that we can discuss goodness. How's the chemistry between Shauna and Tyler? In your opinion, Broke, I.
Speaker 2: Feel if Tyler is really confident in this, do you know what I mean? Like, he seems like way more in control of this situation than she does.
Speaker 3: He definitely seems to be more playful. Lexis what's your read on it?
Speaker 1: It's a little too cheesy for me, not just because of the puncause.
Speaker 3: The cheesy jokes, you know, yeah, I think it works for them. Hose you like, you know, cheesy, punny humor, and that was Tyler's go to. What do you think? Of course he's he's cheesy and funny.
Speaker 5: But he can also be what I call calm not confident, but he's like a calm energy.
Speaker 3: He's not phase, He's just letting it roll.
Speaker 4: She sounds a little more nervous, was she.
Speaker 1: I feel like she got more nervous as we as it went on.
Speaker 6: You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Jesus, it was a strange question to ask the woman to do to build a romantic connection. But I like that he's being creative with it going out there, So we got to put it up to the text board. Yeah, if you want to hear more from Shauna and Tyler's flirtatious conversation is either go or we'll just have you say continue the day or stop a text in seven, eight, five, nine, two will come back and see if we can do more Blind Love Is and maybe find out what they both look like. Right after this, we're in the middle of another hot, steamy, extra cheesy edition Blind Love Is.
Speaker 1: I love the steamy cheese, Jeff, I know you do.
Speaker 3: I really love that Brooke was trying to do the sound effects in the middle of their conversation because she's so desperate to be single again. She's actually trying to swoop in and steal Tyler away.
Speaker 1: I just am excited for people to find love.
Speaker 2: Jeff and I thought that she did a great job trying the sound effect thing that would be hard to do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, our textboard at seven eighty five ninety two was kind of split. It's about fifty to fifty on if they think Tyler and Shauna should continue their flirtation, because we're getting a lot of comments saying that our listeners like them both. Yeah, but maybe they don't have the best chemistry together.
Speaker 1: Oh, how do you know in like a two minute period, It is.
Speaker 3: Hard to establish right away if you're not me. But maybe a few more questions between the two of them will determine it for them. So we're gonna stick with Shauna and Tyler. We're gonna find out if truly blind love is and hopefully at the end of the segment we'll get to reveal what they look like, because again, they do not know anything about each other's physical appearances. They're just trying to vibe off of their voices. Let's bring them both back on and Shawna, you can go ahead with your next question for Tyler.
Speaker 14: My next question is name the movie title that perfectly describes your last relationship.
Speaker 12: Oh, oh, okay, this is tough.
Speaker 6: On me.
Speaker 15: All right, I guess I'm gonna go with this is gonna sound a little weird, but I'm gonna go with home alone. He went out a lot, and we didn't spend a lot of like great time together, so you know, it felt like dating her.
Speaker 12: Was kind of like a trap.
Speaker 14: And I'm so sorry.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I mean so, I don't know what what movie would you describe your last relationship.
Speaker 7: To be?
Speaker 14: I think nine would be like How to Train Your Dragons. I feel like that was It was a very I was in a relationship for a really long time, so we were like very new when we got together, and we had to learn a lot of things, So how to Dragon for sure?
Speaker 12: Okay, Okay, I mean, you know all of us use kids movies. I don't know what that's about, but I.
Speaker 14: Loved his movies. I'm a big Harry Potter fan, so.
Speaker 12: Okay, but are you You're not like an adult aggressive Harry Potter fan, right, There's like a huge difference between just being a Harry Potter fan and having like a deathly Hallows tattoo on you.
Speaker 14: No, I don't think anyone would would categorize me as aggressive. Okay, I don't have any you know, hogwarts tattoos, but I am. I do have my own wand but I don't out all the time.
Speaker 12: Okay, okay, okay, all right, Well I'm gonna answer the question now.
Speaker 3: If you're just joining us, we're right in the middle of blind love is we have two strangers meeting for the very first time over the radio to find out if there's really a spark there or maybe something more sorry, keep going.
Speaker 12: How how would you describe your ideal man? But in emojis?
Speaker 3: Oh oh.
Speaker 14: Oh, that's a good one. I would say the fire emoji for sure, not the first one, the muscle emoji, you know, the one where like it's a guy's arm curling, and then maybe the smiley face with the three hearts around it. Like I mean, ideally, I'd love a man that takes care of himself but also takes care of me.
Speaker 11: So yeah, I love to cook.
Speaker 14: I'm a big, big chef, I don't I so I kind of don't want a guy that cooked so that I can do that.
Speaker 11: What's your signature dish?
Speaker 14: It's my dad's famous pasta sas. It's it's safe like a rago, but it is I've never ever tasted anything like it in a restaurant in Italy.
Speaker 13: It is incredible.
Speaker 12: Okay, that sounds awesome. I'm in Oh.
Speaker 3: All right. Oh, we got to pop Shawna and Tyler down so that we can discuss.
Speaker 1: Real conversation at the end instead of like you know, was improving as.
Speaker 3: Time went on. If we were on the phone with them for like four hundred hours, like they would really be bonded.
Speaker 5: I want to say this my brother. She sounds like a catch. I feel like I was having chemistry with her the whole time, and I can talk Harry Potter.
Speaker 3: She loves to cook, She's a nice girl.
Speaker 1: That pasta.
Speaker 3: Now here's the big question, it's really for them after talking to each other, do they want to meet up in person for the very first time now and see if love blind truly is Yes? I'm pretty sure I said it. But you get the idea of what I meant, doesn't get it?
Speaker 4: That's all that matter.
Speaker 3: So let's ask Shauna Shawna, based on the conversation that you just had with Tyler, are you interested in meeting up in person with him?
Speaker 13: I'm definitely interested.
Speaker 14: I would just love a photo maybe just to see what he looks like. Or maybe he could describe himself.
Speaker 3: If he agrees, if they both agree, So Tyler, go ahead. Why don't you describe what you look like in general? For for Shawna, give her an image, So I look like.
Speaker 12: The arm curl emoji. No, I'm kidding.
Speaker 4: The girls.
Speaker 1: I'm just excited to hear what do you look like?
Speaker 7: Man?
Speaker 12: I'll get to the first thing I know every every woman's wanting.
Speaker 11: I am five to eleven. I don't lie about being six footl the cutoff.
Speaker 12: I'm honestly the most important.
Speaker 3: Obviously Alexis is shaking her head. So okay, anything else?
Speaker 9: Brown hair, brown eyes.
Speaker 15: I've been called like an off brand zac Efron if that kind of meats the picture for you, okay, current.
Speaker 3: Zach Efron or zac Efron from High School musical. There's a big difference.
Speaker 1: No, like zac Efron from Wish.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Shawna, what do you think you into off brand zac Efron?
Speaker 4: You know I am? I?
Speaker 3: Yeah, girl, I believe you with how you answered that for sure? Why don't you tell Tyler a little bit? How about your physical appearance?
Speaker 14: Well, I'm pretty sure i'm five too, but I'm brown hair, I'm a ballet dancer, so make.
Speaker 12: Of that with what you will?
Speaker 11: And do you have a celebrity look alike?
Speaker 14: So my mom has always a lot of people, but my mom is the first one to tell me that I kind of look like Judy Garland circa Wizard of O.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's so wholesome. That's a bad witch or good witch. Judy is the yeah, Dorothy.
Speaker 3: I mean she's fourteen years old, so yeah, I don't know if that's.
Speaker 1: Necessary the description when you're five to two, you know, people say you're young.
Speaker 9: I don't know.
Speaker 14: I mean I am short and I look I look young for my age.
Speaker 3: What do you think, Tyler? You into a nineteen twenties fourteen year old starlet night A sorry, excuse me. I'm totally different, you know.
Speaker 11: And it was described like that, you know, ole weird, But I'm why I want to try to do the next step. Let's let's give it a truck.
Speaker 1: That's cute. You guys sound like a cute couple in my mind, anyway.
Speaker 4: Can you believe it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we did it so maybe the very first time on this show. Truly love is yah.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, give us an update after you guys meet up.
Speaker 12: Okay, we'll give you a recap and sound effects.
Speaker 3: Okay, maybe just send it to Brooks voicemail alone. That is blind Love is textan seven eighty five nine too. If you want to appear on the next edition and maybe find your true love right here on the show, It's Brook and Jeffrey in the.
Speaker 6: Morning, Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 3: A woman is going viral for sharing a story about her worst and most embarrassing New Year's Eve ever.
Speaker 1: Oh I love the story and it.
Speaker 3: All happened in the bar of a five star luxury hotel in London. Plus doctor just went viral on social media with an important Christmas psa, whatever you do to celebrate this holiday season, please.
Speaker 7: Don't do this.
Speaker 3: Oh all that and more is coming up when we do a brand new TikTok click Shock. We put the petition out there. So far we've got five hundred thousand signatures. Wow, from people who all agree we should change the name of the Statue of Liberty to the Statue of TikTok Shock instead of a flaming torch. She's holding up an iPhone with the flashlight. She doesn't she isn't selfie like tell selfie mode for TikTok click Shock.
Speaker 1: Okay, at Lady Liberty, we do exactly.
Speaker 3: What Lady Liberty would do and gossip about the biggest tiktoks from the past week. Yeah, let's get right to your first TikTok click Shock, which is from a British woman who goes by Lindsey Underscore thirty six and with New Year's right on the horizon. She was talking about her craziest New Year's story of all time and this happened when she was staying with her husband at a fancy hotel in London, and while they were in the bar one night, she ordered a fancy sounding drink off of their menua, not realizing that when it came time to pay the bill that one beverage cost her two thousand dollars.
Speaker 9: WHOA here it is.
Speaker 16: I showed my husband litera sat and he was furious at me, so he left the bar left me there.
Speaker 6: I owned to deal with it.
Speaker 16: I said to the young guy behind the bar, Look, I'm so sorry. I had no idea. It was definitely my mistake, but it was a genuine mistake, so.
Speaker 3: I started to panic.
Speaker 16: He started panic. He called his manager over this was a five star hotel, so the manager was so discreet and so wonderful. He completely paid played it down. He was like, look, it's fine, don't worry about it. Go up to your room, enjoy the rest of your stay, and we will sort this out.
Speaker 3: What wow, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Rich people get away with everything. All she had to say was I didn't know.
Speaker 3: Well, maybe she looked kind of poor and they felt bad for.
Speaker 4: They would have.
Speaker 1: Made her pay more. She looked poor, that's right, she had that access.
Speaker 3: So the comments were mostly mad at two people, the bar and her husband.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah for him leaving her, which sucks, like what a baby?
Speaker 7: Yep.
Speaker 3: And then the bar for not double checking when she ordered, sayings like hey, ma'am, you do realize this drink costs two thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Well, what she didn't say is her husband's drink was twelve hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: But here's the thing. The story's not over because that was just her first night of a five nights stay at that hotel and the rest for a vacation. She had to keep walking by that bar every time to go to and from her room. Was the first night she was terrified that they were going to like, eventually just charge her the two grand really funny. So what happened next? Fast forward to the very last day of her vacation.
Speaker 16: Oh, no, here it is my sister come over and we went out for a mail and we come back to the hotel and again we were cheps, say, and we thought, oh, hell of it, let's go in.
Speaker 13: Let's go into the bar.
Speaker 16: And went into the bar and we saw the manager and he put his arms sight to me and he was like, oh, this is the girl that made us open the crystal and I had to drink the crystal. I said, I am so tired. Sorry, it was a genuine mistakes. What about the guy behind the bar, because he was so nervous A right, he says, well I sacked him. No, no, So I burst into tears. I was so terribly, terribly upset. I was like, look, it's not worth the guy's job. I will pay the two thousand pounds. I'm so, so so sorry. It wasn't his fault. And he says to me, Okay, calm dying John mc queen. We didn't sack him, but we had give him training because this has happened before. So after that we actually sat with the manager and enjoyed drinks with him and his family, and it turned out to be a really great New Year's So.
Speaker 1: You got more free drinks and the manager. This woman is genius.
Speaker 3: It pays to have a cute accent.
Speaker 6: Why I love him.
Speaker 3: That was a TikTok click shock. Your next TikTok click shot is from a guy named Adam Gaston who's a doctor, and he released this video on Halloween which kind of flew underneath the radar for a bit and then suddenly it went viral, got over half a million shares. But basically, he's out of Target looking at a variety of tiny Christmas ornaments that are on display, and he gives a special PSA about how you can stay safe during the holiday season.
Speaker 10: So Target already has some of their Christmas decorations out, and I feel like I should stop for a moment as a doctor and give a small psa. Do not put this where it doesn't belong. Do not put this where it doesn't belong, or this or even this little one. I don't care that this is ribbed. Do not put this where it doesn't belong. Not this, don't even think about it. Not this, definitely not, you'll get a splinter.
Speaker 3: Sorry, Brooke. Christmas in the Fox House is gonna look a lot different this year.
Speaker 1: Hey, the stars that guy, I mean, we put an angel up there. Actually it's not a.
Speaker 3: White angel anymore. A lot of comments came in on that video. One said, you know somebody out there is gonna do this strictly because you said not to.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you so many times you have to say something, they'll do it anyway.
Speaker 2: My best friend was an MP in the er, and I'll tell you well, she would sometimes send me x rays.
Speaker 1: There were just the pictures of what was in there.
Speaker 3: The spirit. It is the season of giving.
Speaker 1: It's amazing how much people can fit up there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, is that a challenge? No, that was a TikTok click shock and now your final TikTok click shock. He's from a woman named Phoebe Parsons. Her clip just went viral where she shares a quick way that you can instantly tell I for a woman is a millennial or a gen z.
Speaker 7: Here it is.
Speaker 8: This is exactly how you can tell the difference between a millennial and agen z. And just by looking at their feet, are their socks up or are they wearing hidden ankle socks because gen Zen's exclusively wear their socks up and millennials still wear ankle socks.
Speaker 12: I'm a millennial.
Speaker 3: I know, all right, everybody sock check, sock check right now.
Speaker 4: I actually have long socks on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, they have to be Cruisis.
Speaker 3: I got the cruise so, but I did just ankle socks recently too.
Speaker 2: I just had this conversation with a mom because I was noticing Alexis's little frilly.
Speaker 1: Ankle so I thought me the other day, I was like, oh my god, that's what we have to do now. And I told the mom on the playground, I'm like, do you know what we have to wear now? We have to we have to wear the ankle socks.
Speaker 3: We got to say babies wear in the crib.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, she gets up with frills and she's got little bows like the safe ones I had when I was seven.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, I guess I'm gonna have to hop on Amazon.
Speaker 1: The shoes that are in style now, it's a whole thing.
Speaker 3: I've got slip shocks. Those are your TikTok stories.
Speaker 7: For the day.
Speaker 6: Freaking Jeffrey in the morning, what.
Speaker 4: Sama's coming to.
Speaker 3: My God, that was a clip from one of our favorite holiday films of all time, Elf with Will Ferrell, the best.
Speaker 4: One of all time.
Speaker 3: And you know who loves that movie is today's callerl.
Speaker 1: I thought I was finally gonna play Santa.
Speaker 7: I know.
Speaker 3: Paul is the first time player of the show. Welcome man. How you doing?
Speaker 7: Oh I'm doing so good.
Speaker 9: I never thought i'd talk.
Speaker 7: To you guys.
Speaker 1: How many times do you think you've watched the movie Elf?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 9: Probably twice?
Speaker 11: Okay, I watch it again, but.
Speaker 3: Two is the limit. He won't watch any movie more than twice. That's just abusing. Third Okay, can you identify?
Speaker 6: Is it?
Speaker 1: Okay? I thought he was gonna say like, oh god on thousands twice?
Speaker 2: You know I watch Dumb and Dubber so many times that the VHS literally broke yes as a teenager.
Speaker 3: Paul is an interesting guy. Carently he asked our producer like, is this a practiced round that we're going to do first? Like we have time to do practice rounds of wind Brooks Bocks? That serious? Yeah, Paul, this is the real deal. Are you ready for this?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 7: Yes, I am.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is your eight vile moment, right you got to rise to the occasion.
Speaker 3: Brook's going to be sent out of the studio.
Speaker 5: Traveling the gum Drop Forest to get to New York.
Speaker 3: Moment, yes elf, reference And so here's how the game works. Paul, you got thirty seconds answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when, you can say pass. But you do have to beat Brook outright to win. Are you ready?
Speaker 7: Yes, sir? Good?
Speaker 3: Look, your time starts now. Today is National Fast Food Day? Which fast food restaurant has the most locations worldwide?
Speaker 9: McDonald's.
Speaker 3: Chris Pratt played Andy Dwyer in What TV sitcom at originating in Sweden? What is the word used for a large buffet style dinner spread.
Speaker 7: At?
Speaker 3: What is the small stick that gets passed by runners in a relay race called button? Which US state has the least rainfall each year? Arizona, New Mexico or Nevada, Nevada? All first time? That was a pretty strong showing for a first time. O. Brook's gonna come back into the room. And so do you have any plans coming up this Thanksgiving?
Speaker 4: Oh My mom and I were talking about making like our turkey like bacon wrapped for the first time, So We're going to try that and see how it is.
Speaker 3: You gotta get a lot of bacon to wrap an entire turkey deep fry it too.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna tell you I did once where I did the herb butter and I put it under the skin.
Speaker 1: Game changer, Yeah it was. It was a really disgusting process to reach your aim to all underneath the skin and the turkey. But oh my god, it was unbelievable.
Speaker 3: Game changers all about the end result. Yeah, yeah, I was not afraid to get up in that turkey.
Speaker 1: All right, Okay, let's move forward almost never.
Speaker 3: Mind cap your turn?
Speaker 7: You ready?
Speaker 3: I guess your time starts now. Today is National Fast Food Day? Which fast food restaurant has the most locations worldwide? Subway Chris Pratt played Andy Dwyer in What TV? Sitcom?
Speaker 1: Oh I got it?
Speaker 3: Just parking wreck originating in Sweden. What is the word used for a large buffet style dinner.
Speaker 1: Spread, umorgasbord.
Speaker 3: What is the small stick that gets passed by runners in a relay race called baton? Which US state has the least rainfall each year? Arizona, New Mexico or Nevada.
Speaker 1: New Mexico. Oh no, they got some mountains in there.
Speaker 3: I don't know, Brooks doubting yourself. Now we're gonna go to the scoreboard and see how you boll did with Jose.
Speaker 4: Does someone need a hug raccoon?
Speaker 12: Paul?
Speaker 3: You got three correct today.
Speaker 1: That's pretty good for a first go. You didn't need a practice, Paul.
Speaker 3: Yes, and brook also time the tie does get to the house on these, Paul, let's go over the answers. Real fast. It's National Fast Food Day. The fast food restaurant with the most locations worldwide is McDonald's thirty eight thousand locations. Subway is second with thirty six kill. Chris Pratt played Andy Dwyer in Parks and Recreation. Originating in Sweden, the word for a large buffet style dinner is a shmorgasboard. In a relay race, the runners pass around a stick called a baton, and the US state with the least rainfall each year is Nevada. They received ten inches total.
Speaker 1: Part desert there. I should have gone with that one, so Paul.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately, my man can't give you any money here, but just for playing you do win a fifty dollars a gift card where you can celebrate the season at Sephora Bellevue Square. Stop buy for exclusive experiences from your favorite brands like Charlotte Hillbury, Vegamore, Ysel, Sunday, Riley and Moore. Can't wait to see you at Sephora Bellevue Square. We Belonged to Something beautiful.
Speaker 4: Girlfriend is gonna love it?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Perfect?
Speaker 1: Does your girlfriend love the movie ALF two?
Speaker 10: I think so?
Speaker 3: Maybe the first.
Speaker 1: I mean he's never watched it with her because he's only seen it twice.
Speaker 3: And he won't watch it with her because two is the max, so she has to watch her by Hey, Paul, thanks for being on with us, okay, or thanks for having me. Yeah, we'll be back to the Windbrooks Block same time tomorrow, Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.