Speaker 1: There's the lac then the Los Angeles a la sure passano la fronte electric either in world stoics chargers, Amigos amigas, tol a la familia and minios a bulo chargers podcasts like a stoic on Fernando or Ramirez pla. They goud ran us barbio in ky los je fern that is the window friend. There was Greening Bay Hagers in a mythical Lambi bo bill Our, Fernando Rimeo, gassim premanu place conos movie and can Fernando Amirez locnossan move You can Fernando Amirez a siki cosim parami previle dinersto primero. But would you know also as a good constanto, no porky in a caprin. There in a caprin the lo malo says so it being the movie in the party offense lamentably and all canco and partio on the fern, psals and off pecial man is in conto tel finale, instornament in the camp and economical Spiano, Marcola, eferencia.
Speaker 2: Drivers and Parama banjo mag par me and grazias ps common hist and h and the get us not gonna amana s bran and get touched the vine us then they were and stuff and the camina entral al alas logo, I mean will con David Montgomery Jamari gives like coatarn sf friends a para life and and alato fencibo and and susum singco basically a Pelota touchdown, sofl going crably justin Herbert Planeta comlos avemmos labaro la kappa supermany the u and arresta partido said jo I king now and I quin now and trave sintos and d cinco jadas and l lostrinda you nanios the Nindokuganda see algoing crab Labardadi parla la jardraslado and ste punto Paris the tempora o pasa la statistics cat and calabad from my court jo bisto and yes, and.
Speaker 1: On second who works in quent Water Victoria and basalad the mill yard, that's its aridacular I had in Canton, Ohio, so min micau lamor la minordula is soon u s a area and it's a massive class Lo viendo in Guano Corilla rut in quanto as like Portancia Momento no grand john Wood and then Alexito look grand Grandez, Serio simond and momentous mass Altios momentous, the major pression Guando Guando IoT.
Speaker 3: Series in Portla press no Quinan sube Crissy is in part with the.
Speaker 1: Reception Padras, the passically you're just in Paro touchdown fantastical looks so purbric is passically agile and Guidon Jaquan the Guidon and other supremeer touch down, the dim bril dos milling you know lot quarta juna para Quentin Johnson, yeahd on the on the in in another supremer serious supermer past and Sugara Joma conformed. Then Troy Partillo co mas Peranza justin Herbert Yeah, braso vivo total mine Yeah, Cambia who has el loimos Camio, who has in l Lina contact to in barrios u t com is okay partia auto lolos jets and on Monday night El t car Ministra, el partillo, alfridla liga u important era maelau in no peri no permit puntos in contra infensa parallelfensa logest and uego contra Jerry Coffee Company, Justin suent okay kea lol m b p mint Lally you capital particle, La Leo and Cia can be to charge locally zero Los Lions especially and prem Teamo Fernando wow Domino.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, you know like.
Speaker 2: This was an interception. The para me you know, the para Melas and es On is Joseph Kelby, Joseph Isa.
Speaker 4: Can but.
Speaker 2: Persona as plas Burg this ti con sigure hug any love.
Speaker 3: And dress my friend dress.
Speaker 2: Conalgo pastf al Go ridiculos b Justin Connel, loom bro pull I see l l safety come Patras, it's gonna adjusting Cello Lanso quendo safety Yeah, la se Nolan vistos s cuchado por por Pancho and Twitter the lost Chargers. I didn't l B there and they say, oh yeah, come on come on n al Go and crab and says uh labad from past the Traitoria missile labor.
Speaker 3: Come on you see, come on, come on then and co a fin that.
Speaker 4: Come here.
Speaker 3: No, they can be action. You can get question passo quina you know, you know general, what can.
Speaker 1: You know we have my you have an regular cancera Lamont went to Fernando Pervisia.
Speaker 3: Fantastica, the the the justin Herbert, the quin and Allen, the offense m bi and to and Alin.
Speaker 1: Recondo. You are justin le Protexawa Para. Progression is like TURA's lam.
Speaker 3: And tantas in Brandon smil coach the lomas defasion.
Speaker 1: Concerto sen Ildra man yeah i ladra man yeah in tons castodo masa una the defense in Momento critical de partillo and what is singing quartaios per media golf connectors laborta, the camp mentally mentally keep.
Speaker 2: No ladin darzus flores uh Ben Johnson and Cordinadorocibo, the the Leonessa Hugada the like like what does a Travis l those who dress and Manna contra es and the Corindo ben dont donta suecu set yeah connesol the camp causing crass and nes n es s a n drive, the los uh the leones elmanda aman Ras and Brownie out Receiptorean Lo Largo largo y n A Raymond Corindo se logo logos Lancel pas Guarenta said Toma Raymond Para Paras and Essa and n s A Ultimate drive, get ANDIV and Tho causing pop come.
Speaker 4: Es, Ben Jonson, uh head coach and.
Speaker 3: The coach.
Speaker 1: Totalment, Dan Campbell a game Grand Grand Grand Coach and beyond people Moti or.
Speaker 3: Supremo, Yeah port the Certo, Momentos, cinto partrillos, keep.
Speaker 2: Cam Miami ad Interim, the head coach, Luisnel head coach in Josh mccaniel's Nintendo No BIOSes and Denver Alos Raiders, Dan Campbell, your location Miami, Sabino Leon Net. It can be a completemental okay, So como is all as cost thos los n F.
Speaker 1: N f L the n F l ifens n Meritor, Chorgis and bi a party the punt a party in the Contralti accident. Yes, Tjostos proms you the joy a.
Speaker 3: Domino is in the medicol case.
Speaker 1: Manuel Sales, Condo, Salgrindo, rich in Indo, Terminos, Okay, pesto the god.
Speaker 2: Part i um Brendel Albert. They said, I'm a man amongst boys. So your number who end up on chios the gas because Andy's okay, it's a im there on the decoys disposal partillo and I.
Speaker 3: See you know the mass. I mean it's on a movie when but they say our.
Speaker 1: Pression And Jared Goff and told Partio not you go you meant that gacion your part gay golf as a supersta rap and see Partio Primo buenimo hen paint the moment meant tooke karaoke our it's a momentous especial premier quarto and the Don de troy Domino tantotila, yes, pundo pandoin and Acilla touched down supermerio inco jadas pos Yeah, Brandon s you see cada don't the corrino para men of the sant jadas un java creo do plosias una set cinco jadas n de claro numeros java media and you remedia por partio charters our rejeta jugo down.
Speaker 3: The term control.
Speaker 2: Like the lomos brala las jose ex plosias nan presos doresco Motyrie kill a man Ra Sain Brown, Travis Kelcey, cid Lamy, Justin Jefferson, Antonido Buenos Partius contrast Siva porque son las lost, who has explosivas loss los tino Tanquatro por no limitaresus as Hugas es Porzo Qua Cinco, Solo Malo La, the Sposal, Partido, the keg Contra Minnesota Loss and Logs Stintos Minnesota, Canado, Crooque Cinco, the Agnado Quatro, the Sinco Algas stan Quatri Cinco and don't put Labrada cam Yallo, las Cosa, sees Loo Malo, the Kemmoo, Pancho Lo and Mike Williams corn and Antido, Lesions, capos Antio, the Visa pos Kistan, the Sposal, Basol.
Speaker 4: Domingo, Jail and Guide, Quinn Johnson, Alco.
Speaker 2: Ke Kaiva, los You, the Darles, La Confienza, the gendo a los Quin and all and yeah, justin Herbert, you.
Speaker 3: Know to Momento.
Speaker 1: And land problem Ma Tanning Contrando, Tanning Contrando, solutions in a Lord you know, and quant receive and.
Speaker 2: Momentosiva and you opinions, Joshua Kelly, Darius Davis, So I see al go you know, so you see, okay, Darius, partidoos.
Speaker 5: Mascots don't as Santi Samuel Junior, but something.
Speaker 1: It's a pleasure, my friend. Thank you so much once again for being for being with us. How are you doing a santi How has a week of practice been thinking about? I believe it's the first time you're gonna be in Lambo Lambo Field playing again. Yes, sir, And how's the week being prior to this, to this a visit to this historic venue as such as Lambelfield.
Speaker 6: It's been It's been good, you know, the guys, We've been having a good week of practice. We've been focusing on one day at a time, just trying to work hard every day and just focus at the task at hand.
Speaker 4: This is your this is your third season with the team. Just how have you felt like this season's kind of gone for you?
Speaker 6: I mean it's been all right. I Mean I'm a team guy, so I've been wanting to win. I mean, individual status doesn't really mean anything to me. But you know, I'm just trying to win and win and get to the playoffs, get to super Bowl something.
Speaker 1: When you see the video, what are the things that you you think, Okay, this this is something we are not doing right.
Speaker 3: We need to get better at this and and the results will show immediately.
Speaker 6: I feel like we just got to execute a little bit better, you know, you know, make make some of the players that we're supposed to make Sunday.
Speaker 2: You've always been kind of an energy guy since you came in. You've been that energy that if you knock the pass down, you get up and you get you get excited and everything.
Speaker 4: Has that always been with you your whole career?
Speaker 2: Is that kind of You've always kind of been that energy, energy energizer, Bunny, I guess in a sense.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, for sure.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 6: I always play with the game with a lot of passion, you know, and you have a fun out there doing the game you love.
Speaker 4: So it's just a it's a blessing at the end of the day.
Speaker 6: So you can't take it for granted.
Speaker 1: You have been one of the most consistent players. Consistency is a big thing, you know, in in in the sporting, the NFL, in life. And unfortunately because of turnover or or you know, injuries or battle that didn't feel good enough. You know, he was literally really sick this past Sunday. You know how hard has it been just kind of not knowing who you're playing with, you know, because it's so much of what you do has to do with the connection that you have with your with your teammates. Especially the position that you play. So how is your mentality? How do you approach that?
Speaker 6: I just got to try to focus on doing my job and know that we still have ten other players on the defense that and we can work together with and you know, just kind of can't You can't really think about who's not there. You just gotta worry about who's there with you at the moment.
Speaker 2: That's what is it meant to have Derwin James as a leader? I mean, I know you guys have always seen He's like, that's my little brother. You're like, that's my big brother. Just what has it been like since you got drafted to come in here? Another seminole on the team, which I'm sure you're happy about where where they are are at right now. But what is it meant to have Derwin James on this team?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 6: Derwin's a great leader, and he's an energy guy as well, And he just plays a game with a lot of passion, a lot of energy, a lot of intensity. So you know, it's easy to kind of like follow behind him as a team. And he's a great leader. You know, he's the same person every single day.
Speaker 1: Many people are to consider the cornerback the toughest position to play in the game. And uh, you many times in practice you've had you have had to go against Keenan Allen, which is really you know, a unique kind of wide receiver. From your perspective as a cornerback. What makes Keenan quenanal?
Speaker 6: Keenan's been doing this for a long time, and he's very consistent. Each year he's been doing the same thing. You know, it's kind of hard to stop him. You know, he's just a great player, and he's just one of one of the great run of the great side of the position, you know, and he's just he does every week and that's what we can kind of rely on him.
Speaker 1: It's kind of it's kind of the thing of something like you know what's coming and still you know, he still can't can't do anything to stop the guy.
Speaker 6: I mean, yeah, I mean it's hard. You gotta you can know the play that's going on, but you gotta stop the plays. So it's like, you know, you just gotta stop him. It's hard to stop him.
Speaker 2: And uh, just what do you what do you want to see from from your team moving forward in this in this back end of the season.
Speaker 6: I just want us to finish games, win the games, and just connect, connect as a team, play as a team, and just have fun while doing it while winning.
Speaker 3: That's one for me.
Speaker 1: And someday Green Bay again, this Sunday. What do you see from the Packers And where do you think it's gonna be the you know, the key the difference. Uh so you guys can come back to.
Speaker 3: A l A with the victory.
Speaker 6: Uh just going out there starting fast, you know, starting fast, finishing strong and just playing together, staying connect. They're playing with energy and yeah, man, just execute our calls, execute the players, and I feel like we should be good.
Speaker 3: I'm good. I'm good, Fernando. I don't know if you have something else. We're good. As Santi. Thank you so much, man. We'll see you this weekend in Green Bayden.
Speaker 4: All right, thanks man, I appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Thank you. As Santa Samuel Junior, PuO chargers.
Speaker 1: Nosandros and a Sante Samuel Junior, Fernando and look simplement yamanasum the sante is.
Speaker 3: And English.
Speaker 1: It's it's business like like t too. Yeah, Alrloo. They're doing het cocaies, the the com as. Noah consue, he consume juaqui corporeal sante a snipo sum nive Lavo mun tranquilo and the the end of the affectamente lo movian Guano Sante parallel position Santi Samuel Jr. Lava bay Alam like cien s oke for prin sintos, the fen CEOs and second and the intern parent UTAs passes.
Speaker 2: See you know in la bagus labor. But now we're on a sub who were produnced l Lera alin Kea and normal pro lemos misto lemos visto and Brandon Flowers, Dominel medias, Incola, al Masapo l Man.
Speaker 4: Sante per.
Speaker 2: Jado, Michael Mado, l Loveesi try to south Minando carminattic ivas because on the tintos yes, best adios comoses contros lad and Tom masel Cleo mac approaching Mago Masca yado and campus and listen and exact exact.
Speaker 1: Amprice Simpli never too high, never to loga.
Speaker 2: The spos to say see the supposes to say controls raiders l the doment is to ca lobes this suppose the rot the la miss my format calls and croquees tipos I so Tom Neo.
Speaker 1: Our, Fernando Thomos quadment and Bartocho Projectando, I mean you know and is whoever is a projector and no mess and sex to Barto Lost Importante is the Domingo in Green Bay, I the din Lo was tar Mando in Conferencia to a TV Lane tra movie Aga, the Mo Mo Extra, Parakulos, chiefs no and and.
Speaker 3: Momentous look La TV.
Speaker 1: And Adras Yeah, John says Uemli.
Speaker 3: For the pint.
Speaker 1: O, m t O, yotros co Pero bounced in contral d s n O Yeah, al Bardo and co Ino Fernando says okay and dot com Denver, Kansas City No, the the Aragon, Green Bay, the New England calf in the Baltimore You Okay, and the sim Pre La Vega control of Raiders.
Speaker 2: Chargers see Rita in Buffalo, in Cincinnati Lost Chargersen, Loos and Los players and Brendo d s the Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Houston, Houston Looks in the CG Shadow, Rita is Ada iver cap Us see Simons, Neestos, Houston, Gando and on.
Speaker 4: The Ultimate Guard on to schedules to see Algo and Cleveland.
Speaker 2: Shaun Watts and Bassadondo Clevelandando in Pittsburgh coms and trest.
Speaker 3: And t Premier general the language get the teple of saxty Tress.
Speaker 2: See no po Lomlo panch window is the schedule in Inn nine gond party on the ice is gonna part see loss the Contra denber Lok said locals control Miami, Nado, uh Kansas City, A Buffalo, Los Raiders, Los Raiders, Current and kin It was contain partos see bass the losing parts, the December and another fas.
Speaker 4: And the.
Speaker 1: Importante Frina the podcast worst in the in Frina Baltimore Contra since Contra Cincinnati seeing Pari is a queen and Conustralie is the and c k okay okay position and means in the Conferencia division knowing the utual cancer but par Loo mo theficial An Andano.
Speaker 3: Directors for Cases and.
Speaker 1: Co pl Fernandofica.
Speaker 3: Says those and.
Speaker 2: No you stand those he dress and a conference and don't say so, but the neuestando yes Indo trek on the indianapos.
Speaker 4: The quatri trace.
Speaker 2: Houston is addressing those Cleveland quatri thos, Pittsburgh Quatridos and don Cincinnati only quater and a conference Pitts for No, No, you're land Canland. I can't say the lone man against.
Speaker 4: Is he Taylor? Yeah, Travis.
Speaker 2: Exactly didn't know part MO difs less a lunous Contra Philadelphia, part MO Difici.
Speaker 1: Les Park total and t and the solo Ultimus on the Super Bowl amnic can be that those.
Speaker 3: You can the city was second numerous either they the Optica and it's a a Kansas City is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know very Philadelphia and her four nine ers terminos, the mental finale, the conference National.
Speaker 3: It's as it is missed with Lava Koke, Fernando.
Speaker 1: Job why yeah you know, Parason Pedro content yeah and independent record.
Speaker 4: Relation Love and Tiva.
Speaker 2: They can't say not the convenient, not the Convince Life and Siva, the Philadelphia, not the Conviente Los forigns to win stress part and the on and said la cosa con Kanas City is not in now on Tyreek kill in the not in now on ju Ju Smith Schuster on Receptor came Homes and the Confiance and not in the Confiance and Receptor can also Travis Kelcey cos Yes, the next per as I supposal at tea Philadelphia called life and ta look at you come look controls cowboys know the carkeet and no no the carcket that nothing, get the the metal do no pe not in in San Francisco, con Chase young in neck Bosa javan Hard, La claves us a passwords, but the La clave is a kip Pontons stress Forth is mean los mass on so los massai posperos para los los contents, super bol, los math.
Speaker 4: Los mas.
Speaker 3: Ferrando. You know you in.
Speaker 1: Tackles Snados. You know that no iNTS a loveless No. You know you're gonna write no no, no.
Speaker 3: Gorilla live. Yeah. Now you know Paris are glad pre know Yeah.
Speaker 1: George F manaka form is for imploment Okay, lambo field, Ignico him Dario.
Speaker 3: Mass lo, l Matra is noll in quanto.
Speaker 1: And most important to n F is a lambo field in green Bay. Much is just in a super party lambo field, but just in Herbert and a lambo field and tos contracted That was Bay Packers.
Speaker 4: Come come well, La Clave life and la bas to to the Polo two lead to Polo to Joey Bosa.
Speaker 2: Maga I Jordan Love Labor quarterback in n f L and Young Jalen Hurts, Joe Burrow, get to Justin Herbert and the hun Gar esperar l Aaron Rodgers and the Genes and the Barrack, the Touchdowns, Bader Paralos, Corredores, A J. Dillon, Aaron Jones and the Bassi Room.
Speaker 4: Partio mo.
Speaker 2: Uhs Jets part contract see exact meant.
Speaker 3: Frio Yes, as soon as it's a sooner and for the green Bay.
Speaker 1: Love Trains, Paris Coms low fifties mas Venos, Justin Herbert the Yea and we prefer the experience and Colt lambo Field and Andreso ta mal exact made junior Pridos and and In Lambo Field a patios in Lambo in Lambo fields better than I know bas Lambo called lambo Field.
Speaker 3: Pierre to Pittsburgh. We went to Detroit. We want to Minnesota and all party of no no, no.
Speaker 1: No no.
Speaker 4: Ki now and a green back at.
Speaker 2: Javas and says uh Basard them exactly exactly meant and perros Basard and part of the winter, come on, come on respond the life and and we don't just doesn't mana that ca see Brandon Silly bas Yamanda, Life and c l the Coilo your tank is your fen and and lo fl It didn't come on in Life and seven s Mana parents and Bert when a Mana Bascomo respondent Partilo Detroit the world.
Speaker 1: The world, Fernando Bueno in al Momentomino gavon sco Fernando and Alisa por los raloo oto porcos and meno partio or colavientana rore secoma raca and massi ma peg and a momento to patio vere port tre pontos anosos, you know, implementing yeah Thamas Orlando togoin Dica Lomeno l most partios raco CEOs Bueno as I say, Victoria Cala and Domingo Lambo fili like a Fernando, you know, the famous.
Speaker 4: No yeah, Yes'm at least.
Speaker 1: Fernando miser Mano Plazer and Franci Copintoirmano younger c a Marcus see what tarcomgo transmitting Partillo the victorical Lambo again you go pur Chargers comasien pre as home place, Conrad PuO Chargers as a product, The air Game, The Guitan lack cabin, the Chargers, Radio network Football Americano, the Los l A Chargers,