Speaker 1: One eight hundred d ui away now offering free remote consultations by phone or video conference for any criminal offense. Trust Brook, Jeffrey and Jose's friends with a free remote consultation from Bradley Johnson Lawyers. Visit one eight hundred doui away dot com or call eight hundred.
Speaker 2: Do uy away time for a game. We call just the tap or phone tap. And today we call a woman in an office of about forty people and she's been complaining to her best friend lately that corporate that oversees the company keeps changing policies and rules and it's really hard to keep up with. And she's even said she's thinking about looking for another job because of it.
Speaker 3: Oh man, But.
Speaker 2: Before that happens, Brooke is going to reach out with one final change, and you need to text in at seven eight five, nine to two and tell us if you think Brooke takes it a little bit too far at the end.
Speaker 4: No, Brook, that's what.
Speaker 2: Our producer said.
Speaker 4: He looked at it. But give us feedback.
Speaker 2: It's your phone tap right now.
Speaker 3: Another Hello, Hi, Stacy, Yeah, this is Yeah, this is Ellen de Borgberg from Corporate.
Speaker 5: Oh Hi, how's it going?
Speaker 3: I'm well I'm calling in regards to the memo we sent out regarding the position and title changes that are happening within your office.
Speaker 5: Oh, I'm sorry, I don't think i've seen anything. Let me just check my stamp folder real quick and just see.
Speaker 4: I that's odd.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm so sorry. I'm not seeing anything.
Speaker 3: I guess I'll need you to email this out because you're going to be the one disseminating this information. I'll just tell you the names and then you.
Speaker 4: Shoot it out.
Speaker 5: Okay, sounds good.
Speaker 4: Okay, are you ready?
Speaker 5: Yep, I'm ready.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, starting tomorrow, Paul is going to be reporting to mary Anne, Marianne is going to be reporting to Tammy, and now is going to be reporting to Richard. Hopefully that will help with strategic optimization.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'm sorry. Can you go a little stort. I'm trying to type to keep up, but.
Speaker 3: You're gonna need to be typing a little faster than that if you're going to be working here.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, So Paul is going to be reporting to who.
Speaker 3: Marianne, Marianne's reporting to Tammy, and Tammy's going to be reporting to Richard.
Speaker 5: I'm so sorry. I don't. I don't know who any of these people are. We don't have a Paul, Marianne, A Tammy or Richard in our office.
Speaker 4: Are you new?
Speaker 5: No, I've been here for three years.
Speaker 3: Okay, well I just need to ask this. Please don't take offense. Is this an anti social thing? Anti like you don't like your co workers so you don't know them.
Speaker 5: I just honestly don't recognize any of those names, Like those people just don't work here. This is tactics, right, No, I'm sorry, I don't know what that is. Is that a company?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: Shoot, we manage a few different companies. I must have dialed the wrong one. Oh good thing.
Speaker 4: This wasn't a call about five am I right?
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, well that makes a lot more sense. I was, you know, like, who are these people? I mean?
Speaker 3: Actually, I don't have time to chit chat. I've got another call to make.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Oh hello, hi, Stacy. I meant to call you back a few minutes ago, but just had a little rendezvous with my husband in the office and.
Speaker 4: What well, let's just say, papers got mixed up.
Speaker 3: My desk is a wreck. Wink.
Speaker 5: Okay, can I can I help you?
Speaker 3: Oh? Yes, I have the correct reorg list for your office. So just let me know when you're ready and I can tell your employees.
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, I'm ready.
Speaker 3: Okay, Paul is going to report to mary Anne, Marianne is going to report to Tammy, and Tammy is going to be reporting to Richard. Wait, am I going too fast for you again?
Speaker 5: No? No, those those are just names of people that don't work here. That's the same list you gave me before. Yeah, what's going on? Did you really mean to call me?
Speaker 3: Or?
Speaker 4: I mean?
Speaker 5: This is this is odd?
Speaker 3: All right, here's the real deal. I don't really work at corporate.
Speaker 4: What do you mean caught me?
Speaker 3: I'm actually unemployed right now.
Speaker 4: And I guess I had a.
Speaker 3: Plan to impress you by reading off a bunch of names and hoping you'd say, wow, she sounds on top of things. Yeah, and then we'd work together and become best friends and go out to grab coffee and croissants.
Speaker 5: This is this is really weird.
Speaker 2: It would be so great.
Speaker 4: Oh and then on weekends we'd hit up different wine bars looking to pick up lonely men. Just you, me and your friend Amy the trace a megas. Wait, doesn't that sound fun?
Speaker 3: You know? Oh yeah, she's the one that set you up for this prank phone call. This is actually Bruh for the radio show Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 4: We're doing a phone tap on you. So I thought you're excited. You just met your new best friend. I mean, you and me a couple of soft blunks.
Speaker 5: I was about to report to Starker, but.
Speaker 4: You do so fun.
Speaker 3: We could live together.
Speaker 5: You're not serious though, right.
Speaker 4: Oh, I have the best it's wine o'clock sign. You'll love it. I'll put it up in our bedroom. Our bedroom, you me and my husband.
Speaker 5: Okay, wow, weeke us
Speaker 3: Every morning f tap weekday mornings on the twenties Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning.