Speaker 1: Well, this is from Sadie on Steve Harve FM, and Sadie says, I'm one of the oldest founding members of the community organization that I started in my city. We have brought in some new women that I do not think should be in the group because they use profanity, wear short skirts and clothes that look like underwear, and they can't talk without saying little catchphrases and waving their hands in the air. Should I give a presentation on lady like behavior or do I let these uncouth women run this organization into the ground?
Speaker 2: Wow, first and foremost, ain't no more sades. You you the last Sadis.
Speaker 3: It's not about her name? Are I mean?
Speaker 2: They got that's one of the oldest songs in the world, is Sadie. It's just so with the young women, No, Sadie ain't here, and nothing shanik with them talking about you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: I know that they clash it.
Speaker 2: So what you gotta do is you got to approach them in a different way, baby girl, This is what you gotta do. You gotta approach them as you, the you, the auntie, you, the you, the you, the old g of the group, and you know, I think they will actually show you some respect and and and some love.
Speaker 3: They will. We just gotta let them know. Hey, that's how we've been doing it.
Speaker 2: You know. I ain't trying to change y'all bye, but you know, bring all that cussing down, Tony down when y'all around, Auntie, let's let's let's shut that down.
Speaker 1: You gotta approach what Messcedie is at her wits end. She's had it with these short skirts, She's had it with all of that will.
Speaker 2: Mercedi is a hundred. She got other stuff to word by shirt. She ain't got to hand me word about thp What what Sadie?
Speaker 3: You know ain't a hundred across? What say? You know?
Speaker 2: You don't know no forty yold Sady. You don't know no thirty yold sat yeh Mercedy I know is a hundred miss every miss Sade across this country.
Speaker 3: There's a hundred plus.
Speaker 1: When I first read it, I thought it was when I first looked at it.
Speaker 3: Yes, ain't right right, but she spells it this.
Speaker 1: Sadie spells it like Sadie for real, like old school state Sadie Junior. With any advice for Mescedi but to tell these young women.
Speaker 3: I'm not even old enough to even talk to her. Oh I know what this?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just I just thought about the short skirts. I thought about that town. I thought about that nine and twenty.
Speaker 3: Wait, Blissia, I talked about the blissed. That was a long towel that yeh. In fact, I said.
Speaker 4: No, I don't know what to tell you, miss Sady. I ain't never started organization.
Speaker 3: You know, you have your say.
Speaker 2: If you don't get in there and get this dressing together for next Thursday, that's all you need to be about.
Speaker 3: Give this dressing.
Speaker 2: I guess you ain't got to get that ghiblet gravy going. That's what you need to be consequent worrying about these girls with this these short skirts and talking crazy. You got a lot you have too many people come to your house and say you got way too much to worry about.
Speaker 3: Is ghiblit gravy? These yam these greens Because with a name like Mescedie, you know she can cook.
Speaker 1: Yes, you know.
Speaker 4: What, your organization got to be lave because they cussed and swear and using for fantity. Who wants a board organization?
Speaker 3: What? I clearly clearly this is the Eastern star.
Speaker 2: I don't know what.
Speaker 3: Is the eastern star? My grandmother, my grandmother was.
Speaker 4: To that's his point, crazy miss Stadi.
Speaker 1: All right, Mescedi, Mescedi. This is from Tanyada and Dayton. Tanyada says, my husband doesn't know that his girlfriend and I are on the verge of messing around. So I'm wondering if it's something I should talk to him about first. I have known about his girlfriend for a while and never said a word to him.
Speaker 2: Uh huh.
Speaker 1: So he thinks he's getting away with it. Should I go ahead and see what's up with her?
Speaker 3: Or ask him first?
Speaker 2: What that's a lot happening. It's a lot, it's a lot happening. That's a lot happening. It's a lot happening.
Speaker 1: So your wife wants your girlfriend.
Speaker 3: I don't know nothing about this, hire boy for me. And then I don't know nothing about this. I don't know what to tell.
Speaker 2: You tell your husband and it's he don't know that you're finna mess with his side.
Speaker 1: Honest. Yeah, she should be honest with it.
Speaker 2: Ain't nobody else being honest? Why the hell you need to be honest? He ain't being honest.
Speaker 3: So don't I guess, I don't you know what, just show up with you hell shirt. I don't know what to say.
Speaker 1: I ain't done this kind of stuff here flustered, all right, thank you guys. Coming up at twenty minutes after the hour, we'll have more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show right after this.
Speaker 3: You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show.