Speaker 1: Today show is pre recorded.
Speaker 2: Y'all know what time.
Speaker 3: Y'all don't know y'all at all, So given them a bu bussy.
Speaker 4: Listening to show.
Speaker 5: I want to joy, Yeah, joy.
Speaker 4: You know you love you gotta turn.
Speaker 5: To turn the mouth, turn the probably, got to turn the mouth out to turn awa the mony UPO me.
Speaker 2: Come come out, you're thinking.
Speaker 6: Huh I sure, well, good morning everybody. You're listening to the voice. Come on dig me now. One and only Steve Harvey got a radio show. I have something and it so describes how I was living. It so captures the feelings that I had about beginning on the pathway of my dreams. It so describes how I felt when I was about to attempt something. And I have some striking news for you. It describes often how I feel still today to a degree. So let me tell you what that is. Here's an analogy that I've heard a couple of different ways, but I've kind of, you know, fixed it around to where I can drink it better, and I think it fits my personality to describe it to people best this way. I've talked often about the earthency of doing something with your life, of getting started today of stopping the procrastination and putting it off, and waiting on all your ducks to line up in a row, and waiting until the stars aligned themselves. If you're waiting on such a thing, you're never gonna get started. I don't know too many people who can say that all the ducks just lined up in the row.
Speaker 1: Things happen. Even when you get them lined up.
Speaker 6: One of the ducks get out of line, or somebody knock over the domino.
Speaker 1: Something happens. But here's the point I'm getting at.
Speaker 6: God has so many blessings available to you.
Speaker 1: You who's listening.
Speaker 6: God has so many blessings available to you from where you are right now. I don't care what you've gotten yourself into or what you've done. God has so many blessings that he can send your way.
Speaker 1: But you have to do something.
Speaker 6: See a lot of people just sit around and go man, I don't know. And something always happening to you. You're always getting a break, You're always doing this. You always doing man, do nothing come my way. Listen to me. If nothing ever comes your way. You know why that is, it's because you're not doing anything. I promise you you're not here's a deal. God has all these blessings he wants to send you, but you got to give him something to work with. Now, come on, God will bless you. God can touch people's hearts on your behalf. He can move situations around for you. He can align the stars. He can set the ducks up in the row. But align the stars and move people around, and touch people's hearts and set the ducks.
Speaker 1: Up in the row.
Speaker 6: For what have you put forth any effort? Have you made a single step in any direction to do the right thing or go the right way? That g give him something to put his finger on. Come on, man, God can only bless you according to your faith. If you have a little bit of faith, give him that. Let him work with that. You know, man, I didn't always start with these speeches.
Speaker 1: You hear in the morning.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 6: I ain't always had these. I grew to these. I stumbled my way to these. I messed up my way to these. Here, I got it wrong so many times to be able to sound like I got some sense, I said it often. Failure is a wonderful teacher. Do you know how many times I have had to have failed to have what I have in my head today. I'm telling you, man, it's a process. People get mad at the process. You got to do something to give God something to work with. He'll bless you. But what you want me to bless If you ain't putting forth any effort, you can get blessed from wherever you are in your life, wherever your starting point is, wherever you find yourself wound up, you can get it back from there. I've done it, man, by the grace of God, I've done it. I got over man, I learned some things along the way. Because here's the deal. As long as God keeps waking you up in the morning, he ain't through with you yet.
Speaker 1: When he's done, you're done.
Speaker 6: But if God still has a plan for you you wake up in the morning, he still got some more work for you to do. You wake up in the morning. So if you keep waking up, man, it's something that God wants from you, would love to have from you, and he can work with you, man, if you just walk towards him a little bit.
Speaker 1: Here's the deal.
Speaker 6: I know it's hard for the average person to start because the fear of the unknown is incredible. What if I fail, What if I don't get picked. You know, one of the hardest things I ever did was walking in to quit my job.
Speaker 1: Oh man, let me tell you about that day when I decided that I.
Speaker 6: Was gonna be a full time comedian after winning an amateur night one time, quitting your job following going for it despite all the nay says, it's like stepping off a cliff. It's like actually just walking off the edge of a cliff, hoping, hoping.
Speaker 1: Now not really knowing, but hoping.
Speaker 6: Hoping is the bad basis of faith. I stepped off that cliff hoping that my parachute would open and allow me to drift down.
Speaker 1: See.
Speaker 6: I've never scott dived before, but I would imagine part of the thrill. And I don't know this because I'm not going to scot Dive to find out. I think part of the thrill for people is the danger part of throwing yourself out a plane and how it feels to be free falling, but the whole time they're free falling, having this exhilarating, over the top moment.
Speaker 1: You have got to.
Speaker 6: Believe, in your heart of hearts, you have got the hope with everything in you that when you pull this cord, the shoot opens or else.
Speaker 1: This ain't a good move at all.
Speaker 6: But you've packed your shoot yourself, You've taken the lessons, so you go ahead and you make the leap. Now, the only thing about quitting your job and following your dream is you ain't really been trained all that good for this. You done packed your shoot, but you ain't never opened it before. So I walked off this cliff, That's what it was like. And you following your dreamers like you walking off a cliff. Here's the part where people don't never make the jump. They see somebody like myself who jumped off the cliff and the past chute don't open right away, and I hit a couple of rocks on the way down.
Speaker 1: I got my back cut up pretty bad.
Speaker 6: They see that three years living in a car, man, he got it life toe down jumping off that cliff.
Speaker 1: I ain't jumping off that cliff.
Speaker 6: But see what you don't understand is you don't know it, but eventually the shoot will open. I'm at the parachute opening part of my life. Man were to SHOOTE then open and I'm drifting and I'm able to guide my chute over to Paris and glide. I've glided over the African and seen what it looked like. It's a slow ride down. When the pass chute finally opened or and my back didn't heel too and the cuts.
Speaker 1: That I had on me, I remember now. I know how to stay away from the edge.
Speaker 6: But the Paris chute then opened, and I'm enjoying my life for the first time. I'm gliding, but I got hit up against the rock. I can see more. I get a chance to see more things. I get to glide and see more parts of the world. I'm living my dream. Your parachute is going to open, but I'll tell you one thing for show. It'll never open if you don't step off that cliff. You got to step off that cliff. God to get the pasachute open for you. But you got to jump, baby. That's the hard part, ain't it now? Question is the end of this story right here today?
Speaker 8: When you jumping, you're listening hard Morning Show.
Speaker 9: Wake Up, Wake up, Friday, Shine. Sit on the edge of the bed, thank the man. And then you got to get out and get something. It eels a new day. It eels Friday. Nothing like Friday. There ain't nothing like Friday. I like Friday. But you know sometime Friday, it'd be too close to Monday. And really, I really wished the weekend started on Thursday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunner. I don't know who thought we should all work Fridays a week. I think we should do four that's just me though, that's just Tommy. Welcome to the ride. Uncle Stevens out today. But me and the crew would be holding it down. That means me, That means sure. The Strawberry call affair on Mississippi Monica and Kia le Juan Junior boy Space.
Speaker 2: I stretched the thing out top of them on what to do, what to do?
Speaker 10: Good morning, it's Friday.
Speaker 11: Off. I like it.
Speaker 2: I like that. Four three man, that's four three. That's the beast right then? Wh got going?
Speaker 10: I'm not mad, don't call it.
Speaker 9: If they if they let me just control something, if they let me make sure they just make the seisions. If I could just I would have y'all lives perfect, I swell, would I would have just living living your best life?
Speaker 10: What?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 11: What? What?
Speaker 12: What?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 10: Okay?
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 2: You know I have all restaurants.
Speaker 9: Everybody gotta have lamb chops, everybody gotta have cavear everybody, cross, cround everybody. McDonald's, windy everybody. Everybody gotta have lamb chops the cavea wherever I go.
Speaker 2: It's there. You understand I'm saying. Ice cream is damn Yeah, you're.
Speaker 7: Gonna be if you controlled everything ice.
Speaker 2: Cream fact, the world would be.
Speaker 13: Yes you in McDonald's. Let me get a double cheeseburger, caveat.
Speaker 9: Thing and it's it's the double cheeseburger for me though, it's the double.
Speaker 8: That's my face, okay.
Speaker 9: And whoever makes the ice cream machine at McDonald y'all need to why they always broken?
Speaker 2: Oh come on, let's work on that.
Speaker 10: We pull up that like we don't know they broke. We know it's broke.
Speaker 13: Yeah, we mean the drive through, we know it, but we anyway anyway, just.
Speaker 8: To hear them tell you it's broken, okay.
Speaker 9: Or when you roll up to the menu outside it's it's a sticker on that saying the eye the shake machine is broken as well as the ice cream machine.
Speaker 10: I love.
Speaker 8: But the fries are on point though, aren't they.
Speaker 10: I get them every time?
Speaker 8: Yes, delicious.
Speaker 9: I know people that just eat the fries, no burgers, no nothing, just we got it down, Yes, so it is the beginning for me. This is a Virginia Beach, Baby, Virginia Beach all weekend, not all week in Virginia Beach Friday, Saturday, Sunday. I am doing a fundraiser in DC is comedy along with Go Go. You understand it, man, Okay, boy that by doing that boy doing big things.
Speaker 8: Man, all right, we'll tell ya.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna tell you what the fundraiser is a little later in the show.
Speaker 7: All right, okay, all right, Gosha, all right, Well, coming up at thirty two minutes after the hour, we'll hear you again from a nephew as he runs that prank back.
Speaker 2: Stupid is on the way.
Speaker 8: We'll get into it right after this stupid.
Speaker 7: You're listening Hardy Morning show. It is time now for the nephew to run that prank back. What you got for his nephew this.
Speaker 9: Right here is give the drama song. We don't get a druma song, cat Dog. If you would.
Speaker 11: Hello, I'm trying to rach Richie. Hi, Richie, how you doing? You the drummer for the for the band.
Speaker 14: You're saying, you're saying quick at this all right?
Speaker 11: And you also the guy that that you man, you're the manager of the band? T right?
Speaker 14: Correct?
Speaker 11: Correct? Correct? All right, all right, we want to book you guys for I think it's gonna be in February. All right, yeah, yeah, I mean my name is Carter. They told you I's gonna be calling I think so.
Speaker 14: Yeah.
Speaker 11: Okay, let's tell you what. We're gonna go through a little check minus list here. Make sure we on the same page, and we got everything's gonna be good that night. But I hear you, guys, you got I'll tell you something. You guys come highly recommended. You know that, don't you.
Speaker 14: I appreciate that, we know that we were the best out there.
Speaker 11: Yeah, it's all good.
Speaker 14: It sounds all good, sounds perfect.
Speaker 11: All right. Now let's talk about money, because that's always the most crucial thing to talk about. Now you guys, sounds good. Uh, you guys are supposed to be What about what thirty five hundred for? When I I understand? Correct?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 11: How many how many hours do I get you to thirty five hundred? So? What time is starting that we're gonna start that We're gonna start seven probably seven thirty, you know, get that. Get that thing jumping off about seven thirty. I think that's gonna be good.
Speaker 14: Yeah, we can play till like I guess put out ten o'clock seven.
Speaker 11: Thirty ten, I'm correct. Yeah, I'm gonna pay you something. They not gonna get going good till about ten. So I'm gonna say I'm gonna say this to you right now. You think you guys should probably go to midnight maybe twelve thirty if I if I make that thing a nine five.
Speaker 14: Thousand dollars, sounds good to me. We could definitely work with that.
Speaker 11: You can work with that.
Speaker 14: Yeah, yeah, well we'll accommodate. It's gonna be an awesome party.
Speaker 11: We're gonna we're gonna bring fit. Okay, all right, we got that out of way. I'll tell you what I think. The main thing that we haven't gone over is we haven't gone over the songs. And that's what's that's what's gonna be important for this showdown. Now you you can you got a pen and a pant, you can write this down?
Speaker 14: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I write it down, all right, down, get a second, go ahead?
Speaker 11: You got all right? Yeah?
Speaker 14: Yeah, I got all right, buddy.
Speaker 11: I just want to be clear you guys, when you go when you guys go do gigs. You do have people that want certain uh songs that I ride a wrong.
Speaker 14: Yeah, usually yeah, if you got a quest, definitely let us know we can commodate.
Speaker 11: All right, all right, well well here we go, uh, here we go. I want you to write this down. I got I got some that we gotta make sure this is gonna be doing the hide of the party. Here we go. Okay, friends in low Places by Garth Brooks, Right, can't a scene whiskey, that's Chris Stapleton, you know that. Okay, not time to part, that's Jason all things.
Speaker 14: Hold off for a second. Is that country music?
Speaker 11: That's well, that's that's that's that's that's everything we gonna do every time you go do that?
Speaker 14: Said, yeah, bro, I gotta tell you right now man, R and B that's our specialty. Did you not know that you know what I'm saying when we play an R and B.
Speaker 11: He did not know that. All I know is you guys come highly recommend they tell me. You guys can say anything in the world. All I know is I won't get gun country. I want some gun cruntry music going on.
Speaker 14: Right, I know that. But you know our specialty is an R and B. That's our specialty. You know what I'm saying. It's not like we're trained monkeys where we could just learn something new last mint like that.
Speaker 11: You know what I'm saying, Let's let's get let's get one. Let's get one thing. Understand you're the person that's said monkey, ain't yo know?
Speaker 14: I'm just no, and you know that we're an R and B band. That's our big thing. That's what we promote ourselves at.
Speaker 11: Let me ask you something something do you not? Do you not want to make the five thounsand knowledge that you and I have already negotiated.
Speaker 14: I don't like being disrespected though. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 11: No, No, nobody's disrespecting you. And you're just like we're R and B bad. We don't see the country.
Speaker 14: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 11: Hang on here, Richie, you got something his country music.
Speaker 14: I have no problem with country music. It's just that we have a full horn section, which doesn't really work with country music. You know what I'm saying. We play R and D. It's not our genre.
Speaker 11: Well I got how got what year used to doing? But if I don't hear uh, let me see your girnner, Oh my cole swim. They all didn't didn't that. It ain't gonna work for me. I gotta get that. I gotta get slow burned by Tim Heaps. I gotta get all my rooty friends who coming over by. I ain't Williams.
Speaker 14: I mean that, Yo, you know what Wnny Wait, wait, wait wait.
Speaker 11: Kevin over at the Money is telling him me that you guys can sing anything in the world. And I know you ain't telling anything that. Kevin's line. You don't sit here and tell me you can't play none of these songs. I want you to get on the stage and sing these songs that we won't go. We ain't got time to find another group. Everybody.
Speaker 14: I don't get about your stupid party. You know what I'm saying. You came to us to play music.
Speaker 11: And then we told you what we do right now, you know, right now, I feel like I feel like we had a stand off at them. Okayer Rail.
Speaker 14: All right, all right, let me let me talk to my band, all right, because this is going this is going unnecessary too far. You know what I'm saying. Maybe we could make it work, all right.
Speaker 11: Let me let me ask you something. Is Drey the bass player? Yeah? Correct? Okay? Can I tell you something about Drey?
Speaker 14: What about him?
Speaker 11: Drey got me to play phone call you. This is nif you taught me from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. Baby, you just got pranked by your boy in the band, Dre.
Speaker 14: Damn, damn damn.
Speaker 11: Oh okay, I gotta ask you something, man. What is the baddest and I mean the baddest radio show in the land.
Speaker 14: Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 7: All right, nephew? Coming up next, it is asked the Ready to Love officer. You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show coming up at the top of the hour. And the Entertainment news Jada Pinkett Smith has two words in response to the rumors that Will Smith and Dwayne Martin had sex. Wellnciaga is selling bath towels skirts, bath towels skirts for nine hundred and twenty five dollars. What goodbye?
Speaker 14: But why did you.
Speaker 11: Think of that?
Speaker 9: Carlo the don't take all that the drow it, don't take all.
Speaker 10: That drawing off. I't ever heard people?
Speaker 8: Oh you haven't. Yeah.
Speaker 7: Dior has a skincare line and perfume just for babies. Oh I love the baby smell just like it is okay, and our friend and family member, producer Will Packer's new Christmas movie is now streaming on Disney Plus. We'll talk about all of these stories coming up at the top of the hour, but right now it is time to ask the Riddlo and Junior.
Speaker 8: This one's from Vonda in Toronto.
Speaker 7: Vonda writes, my husband and my side dude sat together at brunch and my side dude kept making.
Speaker 8: These little jokes.
Speaker 7: No, my husband didn't catch on, thank goodness, and going forward, should I end things with this dude?
Speaker 8: Do you think he will end up blowing our cover?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 11: Yes?
Speaker 2: What is he over there talking to him? Fuck?
Speaker 9: Why is he in sitting at the same table. That's stupid. Yes, shut it down, Shut it down before he blow it up. And the spot done got hot. It's been to blow up. So if you didn't have had your warning, so you might as well exit out now before you mess something up. Over there just running his damn mile and dropping little little little hints and stuff. He's so stupid. He's a stupid You're supposed to be on mute, fool. Go ahead, Junior, Now the crazy part. By the time you don't even know how to cheat.
Speaker 15: You don't even know how you want at the table with your husband and your side.
Speaker 10: Dude, I know this ain't right.
Speaker 8: I know that, but we know it's not right.
Speaker 15: Yeah, he just made the statements, and you're okay with it. The statements he's making, you just made. He's just making the statements.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 10: I like her to.
Speaker 11: That.
Speaker 2: Den is supposed to be over.
Speaker 9: It's supposed to beg Yeah, we finish, get our food to go, Babe, I'm not going to where we're not eating with him?
Speaker 8: Was he saying, Junior?
Speaker 10: Yeah, I like her too. Yeah a man.
Speaker 8: Moving on to dangerous, Yeah, it really is.
Speaker 10: It is.
Speaker 15: You know your birthmark too. They both know you were your birthmarking.
Speaker 7: Moving on to Katrice and Potomac, Katrese writes, I have three men on my roster that fulfill different needs in my life. Dating three men at the same time is a lot of fun, but I have a hard time scheduling sex and some days they overlap. I need advice on how to set up my schedules so I won't be stressed.
Speaker 2: You need that's what you need to do.
Speaker 10: You know you ain't judged what you're.
Speaker 9: Doing way too much, too much. That's a lot. That's a lot. Calling that's a lot. Now they overlapping, that's a lot.
Speaker 10: Now if a man wrote in and.
Speaker 7: Exactly, you know, go ahead, boy. She said it was a lot of fun though, that's what she said.
Speaker 16: So nephew, you week.
Speaker 9: Alright, So here we go. All right, you're trying to work this side. Let's just sa if we're gonna be stupid with you, let me see. All right, start, somebody got to be the breakfast person. Okay, all right, that's from eight to twelve. All right, well, well, well that's on Monday eight to eleven because you're gonna need that hour to get ready for lunch.
Speaker 2: Here, come to lust do it in a minute. We're trying not to overlap. All right.
Speaker 11: Eight.
Speaker 2: I don't know if do you want to work or do you want the three million?
Speaker 8: Which you want? You can't do it all.
Speaker 9: You can't do it all now, all right, so eight to eleven, that's that's that's one guy. We're gonna call it the breakfast dude. Now here come the other dudes. Let's get you a little hour and a half. You're gonna need a nap because it's so twelve thirty. Here come the other dude. We're gonna do him twelve thirty to three, run into her late lunch. Okay now, and please shower in between it. Anyway, that's the three ideas. That's till three. Now I'm gonna get you a nice little break after three and we're gonna do this other dude. That's seven thirty, So I got you a nice little break right now. Okay, okay, that's seven thirty two by and we're gonna go to ten now. Yeah, I recommend you work in the late night shift so you can work living the seven. Now you back up, and you ready to roll around again?
Speaker 2: See what I'm saying?
Speaker 8: Uh huh?
Speaker 2: Do you have a job.
Speaker 9: If you have a job, I'd rather you work at you know, late night shift. That way you can, you know you can. You can keep rolling these straight like you want to roll them. But that's what she wants. Yes, she ought to be tired. Ain't you tired listening to it? For all these people?
Speaker 10: Exhausted?
Speaker 11: What you got?
Speaker 8: She needs to set a person so she won't be that.
Speaker 10: I'm tired, listen, I'm with time.
Speaker 2: I'm tired.
Speaker 15: It's a lot, it's a lot you're doing when he's starting with sex is overlapping.
Speaker 8: Way too well, you being way too judging here, we.
Speaker 10: Note the seconds overlapping.
Speaker 7: All right, we're gonna move on to Jesselyn in Miami. Jesselyn says, I'm married. I married to an older man, and I cook Cuban food all the time. I overheard him tell his brother that I'm trying to kill him because my food food is too spicy. Why couldn't he tell me that my food is giving him heartburn? Should I ask him about this?
Speaker 2: Oh? Baby, he just didn't want to hurt your feelings, that's all. That's all.
Speaker 9: But you're gonna have to bag up on that red pepper and that in them halloweenos. You're gonna have to back up all but you're about to take the man in the summer. But just bag down. He just didn't want to hurt your feelings. He didn't want you to know. But he is a little concerned. Okay, that's all, that's all. Just back off the pepper. I mean, you use it too much, damn pepper. That's all it is.
Speaker 10: Junior shit, fla sick. I'll get you some heartburn medicine. That's it. Jane is not cooking it. Prow sick.
Speaker 2: I'll get you. Do you have experience.
Speaker 10: Heartburn? Hartburn winning prow sick at a commercial? You got out.
Speaker 8: Just one food though.
Speaker 9: It ain't just one food, just a bunch of food with a lot of heat to it. That's a that's a lot of that's a lot of spice, baby a black pepper, Jillopenia, white pepper.
Speaker 8: They killing, Thank you and Junior coming up next.
Speaker 2: Sugar pepper, sugar pepper, even her sweet dove.
Speaker 7: Hot Lord Entertainment news for you coming up next.
Speaker 8: You're listening. Morning show.
Speaker 7: The TNC caught up with Jada Pinkett Smith. She was leaving the iHeart Studios in New York and TMZ asked her about the Will Smith and Dwayne Martin sex rumor, and Jada yelled out, quote, we're suing uh And she got into the sprint van to leave.
Speaker 10: We So what did you say?
Speaker 2: I'm weird?
Speaker 8: Weird like we are?
Speaker 10: She said, we swing, we swing.
Speaker 7: She got into the sprinter van to leave after she said that. And the rep for Will Smith has denied the rumor, and so did Jada in a recent radio interview.
Speaker 8: So this is a terrible terrible rumor what do you guys think?
Speaker 2: I mean, this is terrible.
Speaker 9: She just gives me mixed emotion. Not now she she pu or not back on his side? I mean, what is what is going on now? You now you defending wheel? You know it was last week? It was what was it last week? We we we've been we've been separated, We've been this now you overheard.
Speaker 2: It's just it's a lot. You just got to make up your man. I'm just.
Speaker 9: We're taking I don't know who we I don't know how in the lawsuit anybody said nothing by her.
Speaker 2: I don't know how she in it.
Speaker 8: I think she's supporting him through this.
Speaker 2: Now we're supporting it now.
Speaker 15: Yeah, this is saying time them kids become so confused. Follow and Jane don't know what to believe no more because this is terrible's he's only human.
Speaker 13: It's all so much in Yeah, this is not I really hate this.
Speaker 10: We're back at the tape again.
Speaker 2: Is it red?
Speaker 10: They might want to change the color on it. They need they might put another color, might need to be blue because we're just not working all right.
Speaker 7: Moving on to Balenciaga, the designer. Well, they made the skirt from a cotton bath towel.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 8: Now imagine how men, you guys, you know.
Speaker 7: How you get out of the shower and put your bath towel around your waist?
Speaker 8: You know you do that right?
Speaker 2: Right right?
Speaker 8: I'm looking at what the skirt looks like and it is.
Speaker 7: Selling for a record nine hundred and twenty five dollars.
Speaker 8: That's almost one thousand dollars for bath towel.
Speaker 9: What I don't see nothing different by this time then the times I get at that, I get at Target, I just don't see nothing different by every time I swipe and see this time because I liked my Target Toile and I don't see nothing different about this time from Targetile and Target Toile be far about thirty party dollars. I'm trying to understand. But this nine hundred dollar time, I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't. I don't see the different.
Speaker 7: Skirt though, too. And you know this is craziness. As you can imagine, it's a.
Speaker 9: Better way to drive off. Sure, it's a better way to drive, That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 8: This is fashion. You're going to be walking out.
Speaker 2: No, No, I'm not thinking. I'm not thinking.
Speaker 9: It's for getting out the bad I understand. It's a time wrapped around some jeans. I see it, I see, I see what they're doing. But I still drive off with my tie.
Speaker 2: You got to take you, yeah.
Speaker 15: Timmy, Well yeah, same towel, Tommy, This is Harry Klose.
Speaker 10: Same towel, Tommy, that was yours.
Speaker 8: How much out.
Speaker 7: Get these dollar towels from that's tall you.
Speaker 9: Wall mark the big You gotta get the big one, the beach towel. Call you get the big one me and wrapped that big one around.
Speaker 10: Us to go to Home Goods. They spending money.
Speaker 8: You could do that.
Speaker 9: Now you could go there. You could go to Marshall's. Yeah, ross Rosse.
Speaker 2: Got some nice times.
Speaker 8: You guys buy your own towels.
Speaker 2: We've been in a situation where we had the ball on time.
Speaker 8: No, I'm just I'm just wow. I'm proud of you. I really am. I'm proud of you.
Speaker 4: You said you can imagine.
Speaker 7: As soon as this bathtowel skirt was released as part of Balenciaga Spring twenty twenty four collection, social media trolls reed with a lot of negative things to say about the skirt and get this. Although it does resemble a cotton bath towel. It is made in Italy, and it had Italy and it has to be dry cleaned, so you can't and the was shirt and the dryer.
Speaker 10: Yeah dollars. I wish I would.
Speaker 9: No, No, we should have put some downy on this thing right here. I don't know what they're telling, but we put it with their gain. We put it with their gain, and back.
Speaker 2: Door with what.
Speaker 7: And while while you're buying the Balinciaga bath towel skirt, check out Dior's new skincare line for babies that includes a face, hair and body cleansing foam for ninety five dollars, cleansing water for ninety five dollars, and a body moisturizer. Now this is for babies for one hundred and fifteen dollars. Christmas is right around the corner, you know, it's tomorrow. The highlight of the collection is the fragrance that was created just for babies, and it sells for two hundred and thirty dollars for your baby per bottle. It is described as an expression of sweetness and an invitation to experience the tenderness of childhood.
Speaker 2: No, we're nothing to do this.
Speaker 15: Yeah, the first eight years of my life, John, Yeah, well we'll first eight years of my life calling my parents and spend two thirty on meet in the first eight years. No, they didn't double at least care. They're not finna spend too on me.
Speaker 2: Now, let me tell you what we're finna do.
Speaker 9: We're finna put this baby in the sink, cut this water on, We're finna put a couple drops of soap in there. We're gonna clean this baby up. You understand that. Now, when we get that baby out, we're gonna loasen this baby down. A little bit of baby or a little bit of that cream of nature. We're gonna put that on you. Okay, No, Jurgis, I'm sorry cream. Yeah, okay, We're gonna take that hair, a little bit of basolinea slick this baby down.
Speaker 2: That baby gonna be fine. We're putting the lifers on.
Speaker 9: You gonna going buy your business, going in their front room and there and play that's.
Speaker 7: It, smell that baby everything.
Speaker 15: Nope, No, ain't doing that, because what if the baby gets sick and she threw up on earth?
Speaker 10: Yeah, they bathe me with a wooden food in the sink.
Speaker 15: I know you after the.
Speaker 7: Hour of the people in Tommy's head have an early Christmas treat for us. Oh, we'll find out what that's all about right after this. You're listening morning show, all right, Tommy, So you have a special treat for us?
Speaker 8: What is it? What is going on now? Well?
Speaker 9: You know the people in my head, they don't have a Thanksgiving song.
Speaker 2: They working on that.
Speaker 9: They don't have one, though, but since they do have a Christmas song, they have asked me, could we speed it up a little bit and play they Christmas song? So I want to show them some love, all right, I just I promise them. They they're constantly talking to me, constantly getting on my nerve. This is Eugene and oatmeal, they are constantly So this is Christmas in the hood with Eugene and old man Lady.
Speaker 17: Sometimes come.
Speaker 2: For the night old Christmass out through the hood.
Speaker 18: And my boy tried to feel real, bring up down hard to keep the real out the Christmas and eating.
Speaker 10: Now you don't I don't know.
Speaker 18: Trouble, don't want no fight, I said, no, same t I what to coffee, real brand, who fight?
Speaker 2: Ravehood about it?
Speaker 16: That what I like?
Speaker 18: Mama and the kitchen, got the house and the gold and the jails and but now the food wait to hit that mac and geese collar greens and black eyed peas.
Speaker 17: Go, come on, we don't take your why so.
Speaker 19: Flash what about the outsco rubisque domul Dutch don Rube hold the hoop battleship g I Joe connects fout. But wasn't nothing better than a hungry and a clouds man a quick tripping and come wait all right, this guy's first one color bigger.
Speaker 2: Than a tower.
Speaker 4: And it turned out man said, I you.
Speaker 19: Take my by rude out dancer, prince a bix and the ugly matter outbet of mind.
Speaker 2: It's fitting it.
Speaker 19: And I bet I get get on my waitless because I'll be damn at your SPI my Christmas.
Speaker 8: I wor.
Speaker 16: You Saint Jerry, you can't say.
Speaker 2: Say about y'all had had it was.
Speaker 4: Three minutes now, I said, three where roads?
Speaker 11: Gay?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 11: What I do?
Speaker 2: What did you just got to? What did you just say?
Speaker 10: Classic?
Speaker 17: Wow?
Speaker 2: You're in the spirit yet I want a hunger hipole.
Speaker 10: Now, hey, play the game, all right?
Speaker 8: Coming up next, Boys to Men has a new surprise jingle for us. Right after this. You're listening.
Speaker 7: Morning show, all right, So do you guys all remember it was about twenty five years ago.
Speaker 8: I guess when Chili's Restaurant came.
Speaker 7: Out with that catchy jingle I won my baby ba baby bag baby back.
Speaker 8: Remember that baby baby.
Speaker 2: It was a hit.
Speaker 8: Everyone loved it right well.
Speaker 7: Back then, the members of a Boys to Men said that they were often asked if they sang that jingle because they were known for doing a cappella hits. Right well, they didn't sing the original baby back Ribs jingle, but recently Boys to Men got together to produce a brand new jingle. Check out the new Boys to Men version and let me know what you think. Take a look my baby back.
Speaker 20: Man one, my bababy baby.
Speaker 2: That could be that baby, that can be that baby.
Speaker 10: Baby bagger.
Speaker 12: Baby, He's baby back ahead, back ahead, what okay, okay, okay, okay, I'm in lying that chill is no.
Speaker 15: Baby going today going to and eat ribs and I want some Yes, you boys still got it, man, God's harmony.
Speaker 10: That's what kind of talent they can see?
Speaker 8: Miss you baby poison him in with your baby ribs.
Speaker 10: But did you get the visual? Did you see one gay?
Speaker 21: Yeah?
Speaker 13: I say one run sh all yeah yeah yeah, you can get sewing really good.
Speaker 9: Really, they could do a whole food album. You know, they could do five fines, they could do they could just do the whole thing, Mickey be. They could just do the whole.
Speaker 2: Made that worked for me. Yeah, that was.
Speaker 10: Sound good, Nathan one. Yeah, oh man, the classic.
Speaker 16: Hear it again.
Speaker 8: You won't want to hear it again.
Speaker 2: I would love to.
Speaker 10: Yes play again.
Speaker 9: Let's do it.
Speaker 20: On my baby back one, my baby bad one, my baby baby.
Speaker 17: I believe that.
Speaker 2: Could be that baby that can be back baby back Katy, that baby ba.
Speaker 12: Baby backer in that chill baby backer in. Yeah, really he's baby back a head shill let baby back ready.
Speaker 2: Man, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I today we're going here Jack and me and Jack can making a love of that thing right now. I'm just trying to tell you.
Speaker 15: That thirty seconds for I realize they talked about rims. Second, I even talking about a woman.
Speaker 9: Now we want we've in the dimming lights and put on and put on baby you watch out, watch out.
Speaker 14: Wow.
Speaker 11: Great.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it was with thisss boys to men. They used to have a hit every day.
Speaker 13: It is like residency too. I'm not sure, but they're one of those scripts seconds.
Speaker 8: They did have, Yeah, they did one.
Speaker 10: Yeah, okay, come over at the video.
Speaker 11: Again.
Speaker 10: He said I want my baby bag. I thought he was talking about a woman.
Speaker 16: That's what I did.
Speaker 7: But now, Junior, now you I know you love Jodas and everything, but you know, back then it was kind of a little rivalry between Boys to Men and Joe to see.
Speaker 8: Back in the day it was.
Speaker 15: But you know what, Chirley, I went to chili All my dates was at Chili's, the two for twenty.
Speaker 10: I'll tell you it was serious. I was winning.
Speaker 8: Now what Yes, you made it.
Speaker 10: IM going today, Tommy, We're going to We're going.
Speaker 8: Today, baby Ribs.
Speaker 2: That was awesome right there? Are they using that? Are they using that Chili's?
Speaker 8: Yeah? Yeah they need to?
Speaker 7: All right, thank you Boys to Men for that treat. And coming up next, we have the Nephew with today's prank phone call. Right after this, you're listening morning show coming up at about four minutes after the hour. It is my strawberry letter for today and the subject is a small bottle of prosecco and.
Speaker 8: A straw.
Speaker 10: Delicious.
Speaker 7: That's what today's strawberry letters subject is. We'll get into that and find out what that's all about in just a few because right now it is time for the nephew and today's prank phone call.
Speaker 8: What you got for us an act?
Speaker 9: Well, let me ask y'all something before we drop this one. You know, there's always a recall on certain things. We've heard about cars being recalled. We've heard about appliances being to call, yeah, toys being unsafe, even food being a recall. And but today it's it's a little something different, folks. This right here is condom recall. Anybody women know?
Speaker 10: Mohu?
Speaker 9: I mean y'all with me with the calls and the toys and classes. Y'all was right there with me. But as soon as I give y'all the title, now no one is with me. But see, this is why pranking ain't for everybody, right because nobody want to roll with ca dog give you would were going on in there wit at condom recall.
Speaker 11: Hello, I'm trying to reach a I believe it's Mark Davison. Oh yes, yes, he's not here now, Well, this is uh, this is Arry. I work here. I'm the manager here at once. Is he gonna be Is he gonna be home time soon? When he can maybe give me a call I can chat with him.
Speaker 15: Yeah.
Speaker 22: Sure, I mean he's back with a little an hour.
Speaker 14: So what's going on.
Speaker 11: Uh, Well, we got a transaction here that he made on Friday of last week, and basically what's going on is we've had a bad batch of condoms and there's actually a condom recall. This was a credit card transaction, So we're trying our best to reach out and get as many people as we can and let them know that those those condoms are the second So there's a recall on the magnum condoms that we've had here at here. What we're trying to do is call everybody that has purchased someone in the last week. And you know, he purchased him on Friday, So what we want to do is reach out to him and let.
Speaker 22: Him know to bring those Wait wait wait, I'm sorry. So you're saying that Marcus purchased his condoms on Friday.
Speaker 11: Uh the date I have here on this transaction. Man, since Friday, he's last week. Yes, ma'am, we don't even use them.
Speaker 22: But for the fact that you have called me talking about that, my husband is common rapt Friday when we don't even use them at all. I'm so upset. Right now, Okay, you know what.
Speaker 11: Hold on, I'm going to call him right now with few ways you have to get the hang on, Hang on a second. Would you rather give me his seale and I give him a call and let him know what's going on? Could you just give me his number?
Speaker 22: Oh no, no, no, no no no, I'm calling him myself right now.
Speaker 11: Hold on, what's up?
Speaker 21: I'm about to get him the chair.
Speaker 11: What's that? I'm at the Barbie show. Get in the chair right now.
Speaker 22: No, you need to get up and go outside because what I'm about to say. You don't want to.
Speaker 11: Talk about this if you people live? Wait what let's wait, okay, give me a second, bro, one second? Five minutes.
Speaker 21: What what's going on?
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 11: What's up?
Speaker 18: Well?
Speaker 22: Wait, I'm mean expecting a funny of the folks. First of all? So why do I get a phone call from like the measure talking about you brought some condoms and they would effective that's Friday?
Speaker 21: Wait?
Speaker 11: What?
Speaker 21: Wait?
Speaker 11: What baby?
Speaker 21: What are you talking about? What are you talking?
Speaker 9: What am I talking about?
Speaker 22: You tell me what I'm talking about?
Speaker 11: You tell me what are you talking about?
Speaker 21: Sound crazy?
Speaker 14: I'm trying.
Speaker 22: You know, I'm not crazy.
Speaker 14: I'm not crazy.
Speaker 22: This is real, and tell me what the what's right now?
Speaker 11: Excuse me? Hello? Hello?
Speaker 21: Who who is this on my mind? Who you calling me on the phone?
Speaker 11: Who is this?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 11: Why are you doing your markers? Correct? Who is this? I'm Barry? I worked on the general manager at and we were calling there.
Speaker 21: Wait, Barby, how you get my number? Why my wife called me talking to the straight about a condoms from baby?
Speaker 11: What's what's happening?
Speaker 21: To get to the point, bro, y'all, I'm not crazy.
Speaker 11: Crazy is what's your name? My name is? My name is Barry on the general manager here, and basically what we have a condom recall and we have your credit card that you made a transaction. Uh, this past.
Speaker 21: Very very very What the are you talking about?
Speaker 22: You're gonna try you were talking about?
Speaker 21: Really you are quiet, because you'll be quiet, trying to get because this is crazy. I'm trying to get ahead this.
Speaker 11: Okay, So, sir, what it is, we have a transaction with your credit card that condoms for purchase. And what's happening is those columns are defective, so we're doing a recall on all of them. So we're trying to get those contents back. We don't want to have very Yes, first of all, you made a mistake.
Speaker 21: You couldn't possibly have my credit contract.
Speaker 11: You you really well.
Speaker 21: Hold on, Barry, this is my family. I don't I don't play about my family. Then what talking about this?
Speaker 11: I'm stating in sir, this card, this is how we got the number to your home where your wife is. And we were trying to actually just read. We weren't trying to create any problems. We just wanted to let you know that the commons were the fact.
Speaker 22: That's right, Marcus, the fact.
Speaker 11: Baby.
Speaker 21: First of all, Baby, you're doing a lot on the on the phone in front of Barry. I don't even know what's coming from.
Speaker 11: You're doing a lot. We're doing a lot, lit baby, right now. We discussed it. We passed this part in our relationship.
Speaker 21: I told you that I was done already.
Speaker 11: I told you that very pologize. Listen, well you did you did?
Speaker 13: You?
Speaker 11: Were you and wal Greens on Friday of last week? Start.
Speaker 2: I was not with these.
Speaker 11: These were purchased Friday around six o'clock, Friday evening of last Mary.
Speaker 21: That's what he wasn't home.
Speaker 22: I mean that much, just very fatidating that he was at work doing overtime.
Speaker 21: Right, let's stop what pikes, Barry see you got my listen, you got my wife talking zy.
Speaker 11: I mean, what do you where? It is very very yeah, this is mom. Baby. I didn't do this, baby, discuss all.
Speaker 21: We don't even use we don't even use baby, we don't even use.
Speaker 11: Why at my why would Clary? This was a pack of twelve you remember buying a twelve pack of maganues.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 21: We can said it's a lie? Why you want here? Believe in this?
Speaker 11: You know what I mean? I wouldn't about Yeah, Larry, I can't believe you're doing this. Wait, hold on, hold on, Arry, I didn't do that. I'm here. I didn't do this.
Speaker 21: Then you got to be out of your man calling me with this.
Speaker 11: You got you gotta be You gotta be out somebody. You're the person that bought the damn time there, you're the Wow, you're the person cheating on you. Wow, dude, I didn't do this.
Speaker 16: I didn't do this.
Speaker 11: Tommy the one did it.
Speaker 10: It wasn't me.
Speaker 11: Wait what, Babby, I don't know what I'm saying. Tell me the one told Tommy told me to call you because you're the one bought the common Tommy said, you bought? Who is Timmy?
Speaker 23: You tell me from a Steve Harby Morning Show? Y'all just got PreK nephew, your sister trench who got me to prank?
Speaker 11: Y'all? Oh?
Speaker 21: Man, well, I guess we're gonna be leaving behind at the holidays.
Speaker 11: Huh could have been?
Speaker 21: He ain't cashing me out on the phone. You know how you know, you know how I feel about truth?
Speaker 11: All right, man, buddy love b y'all, y'all gotta tell me this. What is the baddest and I mean the baddest radio show this twenty twenty? Keep it?
Speaker 16: Tell me?
Speaker 11: What is? This is?
Speaker 21: Steve Morning?
Speaker 11: Right? Steve?
Speaker 2: What y'all think? Come on? Come on, you play?
Speaker 9: Hey, hey, recall baby, Hey, it happens. It happens to a lot of different things. It's just a recall. Don't don't get caught up with it. It's all right. These people gonna get there, gonna get past this, all right. I am on my way to Friends of Carter Baron Foundation for the Performing Arts present This is in Washington, d C.
Speaker 2: Where comedy meets d c's go Go.
Speaker 9: That's me, Joe Claire, Mike Washington, and then you got serious company. That's Sunday, November the nineteen at Capitol turn Around, jumping off at seven pm. This is raising money for the Theater of Carter Baron. Okay, oh that's a good time, right all right, Well, thinking of you coming up next party.
Speaker 7: It is time for the Strawberry Letter, and the subject is a small ball of prosecco and a straw we'll get into that find out what that's all about.
Speaker 8: Right after this. You're listening Dave Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 7: It is time now for today's Strawberry Letter, and listen. If you need advice on relationships, work, sex, parenting, and more, please submit your Strawberry letter to STEVEHARVEFM dot com. We could be reading your letter live on the air, just like we're going to read this one right here, right now, and you never know, it could be yours.
Speaker 2: It could be yours. Buckle up and hold on tight. We got it for you.
Speaker 11: Here.
Speaker 2: It is Strawberry Letter.
Speaker 7: Thank you nephew. Subject a small bottle of prosecco and a straw. Dear Stephen Shirley, my boyfriend and I have been dating for nine months. He lives with his mom temporarily and his ex girlfriend, Nisi lives with them because her house burned down. His mom was the one that told me that he and Nissi used to date. After he tried to downplay their relationship, my boyfriend said that Nissi is his past and I'm his present and future, and to prove that he isn't interested in her, he started staying with me. Nisi called him on Sunday and told him to come home immediately, so he went. He was gone for hours, and I kept on calling to make sure everything was okay. He never answered me, so I went by his mom's house to check on him. I knocked and rang the doorbell, and then Nissi eventually came to the door. She told me that my boyfriend was in his room. It was dark in his room and there was a movie playing. I went to the other side of his bed to sit next to him, and there was a small bottle of prosecco next to the bed, and it was still cold and had a straw in it. The first thing I asked was whose drink it was, so I could see if he was going to lie. He said he had planned to drink it earlier that day, but he changed his mind. He was busted and alie because the bottle was still cold and sweating. He kept acting like he was too tired to talk, so I said I was going to let him a niece, get back to whatever they were, whatever they were doing together. He started yelling at me, so I left. Monday, he called and said he was very sorry and he knows how things must have looked. He said he wants me, not her, and he wants me to stop accusing him of messing with her.
Speaker 8: What else could it be? Is he telling the truth or playing me for a fool? Well, come on, now, you know what it is.
Speaker 11: This is what it is.
Speaker 7: You are right to think he's with Nissi because he is. Why else would he be over there? I mean, this is a classic case of having your cake and eating it too. The first thing you need to do is get this man out of your house. I mean, you said he's living with you, okay, so you need to get him out because he doesn't even deserve to be there. He needs to be back at his mama's house where he is him and Nissi. Okay, he can no longer, stay overnight, and all of that, the prosecco next to the bed.
Speaker 8: He went out. You call him several times, he stayed for hours.
Speaker 7: He was yelling at you because he knew he was busted at that moment, and he was trying to make you think you were crazy to be questioning him. I said, go back to your own house like you started to do, and pack up his stuff and have it waiting there on the front porch when he gets there.
Speaker 8: Go back to mama and NISSI. Okay, Tommy, what you got?
Speaker 2: What do you see?
Speaker 9: I see everything. I just I don't understand why she don't see nothing. That's my problem. Just it's signs everywhere. You don't see nothing.
Speaker 2: So nine much.
Speaker 9: You've been dating this man, all right. He'd used to live with his mama, and his mama lived with his mama lived with his.
Speaker 21: With his X.
Speaker 9: So here's my thing. You went to the house. There's some keywords in here. You went to the house, and what did you say? Eventually? MEISSI answered the dope. That means it took a minute. Don't eventually means somebody finally came around and answered the dope. Now, let's get what when you walked in this room though you didn't, you didn't. It wasn't it wasn't in there as I mean, I mean, come on now, he laying there, half way in, halfway out of it.
Speaker 2: It ain't in You don't. You don't sense what then took place in this room.
Speaker 4: You don't see that.
Speaker 2: You don't see that.
Speaker 11: You don't.
Speaker 2: You don't people know when they walk in the room. I know what's been going on in here. I don't.
Speaker 9: I don't get it. I don't get by. You don't know that, you don't feel that. That's bothering me. So now you're gonna go sit on the edge of the bed next to him, and why you ain't pull these covers backs? That would have showed you everything that's going on in him. If you pull these copas back, you will be able to understand everything that's happening.
Speaker 11: Now.
Speaker 9: Now, let's also keep moving too. This was Sunday, you say he called you Monday, so he didn't stayed on over that when you left, he stayed there. If you meant anything to him, wouldn't he have actually come back or tried to leave with you?
Speaker 2: Baby?
Speaker 9: Let me try to make you understand. Ain't nothing going on with the more. Now he didn't lay down, and guess what when you left, he finished his prosecco with the straw. Any baby, trust me on this. Okay, I already know how this goes. I'm watching this and now you got the nerve? What is the question you got? Is he telling the truth of playing me for a fool? Don't you feel fool?
Speaker 4: Foolish?
Speaker 2: Do you not feel fool? It don't take long to feel fool. You feel like a fool. And if you continue to fool with this food, you're gonna be the fool too.
Speaker 9: I'm just sayings, quit letting him fool you, baby. He ain't fooling nobody. He just fooling you. He is the fool, and you a fool if you stay with the fool, Hello, I just fool out of it?
Speaker 16: Yeah, with me.
Speaker 9: And they drinking prosecco and another thing. I don't know how that needs the house burned down. I'm really trying to figure that out too. Do anybody know that part?
Speaker 8: Probably another woman, somebody else's man.
Speaker 2: She was miss.
Speaker 9: You need to be careful with Nis, all right, play Nissa right? And he's saying, well, who you want fool? With but you need to step away from this man. This is not the man you won't in your life.
Speaker 10: All right, niece is in control.
Speaker 8: H How the niece's house burned down, We.
Speaker 2: Don't know that part. We have no idea whatever she left it out. All we know is some happened in that room. We was drinking prosecco. It jumped off. Whatever happened in that room was good because that boy.
Speaker 9: Was halfway sleep and now and and and what he tried to be a little bit combat when you left. He wanted to argue, that's just that's just somebody that.
Speaker 7: Got done throwing her off. Yeah, that's gonna yep, you're right, you're right.
Speaker 10: Well, all right.
Speaker 7: Coming up next, we're gonna hear part two of the Strawberry Letter. We're gonna hear Junior's response at twenty three minutes after uh and today's strawberry letter. Subject is a small bottle of prosecco and a straw. We'll get back into it right after this.
Speaker 8: You're listening hard Morning show.
Speaker 7: All right, we're gonna recap today's strawberry letter. The subject is a small bottle of prosecco and a straw. All right, This woman wrote in she's been dating a guy for nine months. He lives with his mom, she says, temporarily. And guess who else lives there?
Speaker 8: His ex girlfriend.
Speaker 7: Her name is Nissi, and Nissi lives with them because her house burned down. And we don't know why niece's house burned down, but that's why she's living with her ex boyfriend and her ex boyfriend's mom now. His mom told the new girlfriend, the woman who wrote the letter, that he and Nissi used to date. Okay, because he the boyfriend tried to downplay the relationship that he had prior with Nissi. You know, all that ain't nothing, That ain't nothing, but his mom told her to reel all right, so he the boyfriend also said that you know, Nissy's in the past, you're my future. Let's forget about that. So one Sunday, Nissi called and asked the boyfriend to come over there immediately. She said, come home immediately. So guess what the boyfriend did. He went over there immediately. He was gone for hours. The girlfriend kept calling, trying to get in touch with them, make sure everything was okay. He never answered. He never answered, so she went over there to see what was going on.
Speaker 2: Then Nissi.
Speaker 8: She rang the doorbell. Eventually Nissie came to the door.
Speaker 7: She told her that her boyfriend was in his room. Yeah, eventually, yeah, and you know, not right away, not right away. So when she went to the room, the girlfriend went in the room. He had a bottle of prosecco with a straw in it next to the bed. He was acting like he was so sleepy he couldn't talk. Now, remember this was on Sunday. The first thing she asked was whose drink it was, and he said because she wanted to see if she would catch him in a lie, and she did that. He said he had planned to drink it earlier that day, but he didn't. Bottle was cold. It was like they just popped it open. So he was busting in a lie right there. He kept acting like he was too tired, like I said, and uh, she said, So you know what, I'm gonna let you and Nissi go back to doing whatever you all were doing together.
Speaker 8: I left.
Speaker 7: She left, and then the next day he called her and said he was so sorry, so and he knows how things must have looked. He wants he wants you he wants me, not Nissi, and he wants her to stop accusing him of messing with Nisi. So the woman who wrote the letter wants to know what else could it be? Is he telling the truth or playing her for a fool? Now, Tommy and I both said, yeah, he's playing you for a fool. He's playing you for sure, Junior.
Speaker 2: What do you say?
Speaker 10: My question is, why are we talking about his bottle?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 10: This whole little about prosecco and a straw? Are we talking about? First of all? This here's my other problem. What grown man lived with his mama and his and got a straw? That's it? What's all we talking about? A grown man?
Speaker 15: He's sipping our prosecco with a straw. That's the real question I get. I can't even I can't get to the girlfriend to ask nothing until I get past why are you sitting up here lying with a straw in your mouth?
Speaker 10: I haven't when the last time time you had a straw in your mouth?
Speaker 22: A straw?
Speaker 15: Where where when it has your index finger and your thumb met around a straw?
Speaker 10: When the last time you did that? I can't even get Come on, this is what we're talking about. Yeah, I tell you right now.
Speaker 11: You know what you need to do.
Speaker 10: You need to leave proscco alone. You know what I ain't nobody. You need to change your drinking. What I need? She changed your drink? You need?
Speaker 15: You know, you don't even need one. You need you need, you need to sign it. I feel it, don't don't know a bottle of sweating. Don't nobody even ask when a decided bottle sweating? Nobody even look at pure light, pure life, good water. Don'tbody have asked is that cold?
Speaker 2: Is that cold?
Speaker 10: Who draking that? Nobody even asked these questions. That's what you're messing up. You got prosecco in your mama house.
Speaker 16: With a straw.
Speaker 10: Then we're talking about Oh nah no, na, no.
Speaker 15: No, nah, n ain't the problem This prosecco and this straw the issue I'm having?
Speaker 10: What is NISSI doing?
Speaker 15: And then hold on you, you questioned if you got the question prosecco and a straw, how do you think this is a whole relationship?
Speaker 10: How do you think it's a relationship?
Speaker 15: Y'all even got The real issue is the ladies live. Your ex girlfriend lived with your mama.
Speaker 10: That's the issue. You're talking about prosecco.
Speaker 8: Her house burned down?
Speaker 10: How I'm with Tommy? How this house burned out and you stayed with my mama too?
Speaker 11: You know what?
Speaker 10: Where was these women when I was growing up? That's what I mean? Where was these crazy women when.
Speaker 1: I was growing up?
Speaker 10: No, No, everybody want me to be accountable. I got to be a relationship. That's what I got to do. What I had to do. I had to be a whole I had to be a whole boyfriend. He get to take a day off, he chooses. Now he got prosecco and a straw. No, no, no, sure, it don't work like that. It don't work like that. We have dream calling, ask you something? What the last time?
Speaker 2: What the last time?
Speaker 10: Calling?
Speaker 2: You've seen?
Speaker 10: You seen Tosh with a straw? Just just pick that up?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 10: And Chick fil A?
Speaker 2: Now that lemonade? I can straw that.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I can prosecco. Oh he disrespects you. Here's here's the party I'm mad at. He disrespects you. He didn't even get a wine glass for your ass. He just took a straw to the bottle and made you believe it. It don't look like this that's this is crazy.
Speaker 2: When you get busted, your volume go up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you know what's.
Speaker 11: Wrong with you?
Speaker 21: Are you?
Speaker 8: She needs?
Speaker 16: I'm watching the game.
Speaker 7: Leave your comments on today Strawberry Letter on Instagram and Steve Harvey f M and check us out on the Strawberry Letter Podcast at the Free iHeartRadio app where free never sounded so good.
Speaker 8: Coming up next to is Junior and Sports Talk. Right after this. You're listening Hard Morning Show. It is time now for Junior and Sports Talk. What you got Junior?
Speaker 15: Oh, Shirley, come on te man this week eleven man NFL Man, I'll Steve at here.
Speaker 10: I need you just picked them.
Speaker 9: Time, I can pick better. If you can pick, write mind down. Now I'll come and write them down for you.
Speaker 12: Man.
Speaker 10: Here we go, Stealers. Brown's who you got now?
Speaker 2: Stealers. That's my pred brother over there.
Speaker 10: Oh okay, all right, I know I know this was Titans, Jack Wars.
Speaker 2: Who you got Titans?
Speaker 11: What?
Speaker 10: Okay?
Speaker 2: Okay, bet on me, bet on me.
Speaker 15: I'm just telling you on Here we go. Raiders, Dolphins, Oh, Dolphins for sure, Cowboys, Cowboys, Panthers.
Speaker 9: Panthers ain't won but one game, and that was in Houston Texans. I really don't want to talk about that, but I'm going with the Cowboys. Going with them boys.
Speaker 2: You're gonna go to the boys. Okay, here we go.
Speaker 9: Bears, Lions, the Lions boy, Aaron Glenn, a g defensive coach.
Speaker 2: That's my dude, what you're talking about?
Speaker 10: Yes, Detroit Okay, Chargers, Packers, Tommy.
Speaker 2: Chargers Packers, I ain't now it wasn't them doing good. Chargers. Go with the Chargers.
Speaker 10: Don't care game, Yeah, yeah, don't care. Here go another don't care game. Car Giants Commanders.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, I go with the Giants though, you really okay on call, don't here's gonna time now, sugar beans out there playing.
Speaker 2: They might win. You know what I'm saying, La gon go for him?
Speaker 15: We go ahead, herego Buccaneers forty nine Ers, Tea forty nine Ers, Okay, serious with that one?
Speaker 16: We care?
Speaker 22: Who?
Speaker 15: Yeah, Jets, Bills, Timmon, Bills, Yes, you should beat the Beers. Yeah, Bills, Seahawks, Rams, Timmon Ram, Yeah, Seahawks.
Speaker 10: And the Rams.
Speaker 18: Yeah.
Speaker 9: I'm going with the Seahawks. Okay, stay whip me, stay whip me. Write them down now, I got you.
Speaker 10: Here we go Vikings, Broncos.
Speaker 2: Russell just been going through.
Speaker 9: I know where Russell was walking out there, I know, I know. But when I know when see her, when when he gets on, she'd be like child today.
Speaker 8: She's pregnant with a whole baby.
Speaker 2: All right, we go over with the Broncos. Okay, all right, Tommy, that's good.
Speaker 9: Here we go.
Speaker 15: She's a good game right here, man, Monday Night Chiefs Eagles.
Speaker 2: Oh, I can't. I can't make a decision on that. You got to.
Speaker 10: Yeah, all right, thank you, Junr.
Speaker 7: Thank you, Tommy with your picks coming up at the top of the hour. Now, an older woman needs some advice on how to handle younger ladies in her organization.
Speaker 8: We'll talk about that right after this. You're listening morning shows. Well, this is from Sadie on Steve Harvey f M.
Speaker 7: And Sadie says, I'm one of the oldest founding members of the community organization that I started in my city. We have brought in some new women that I do not think should be in the group because they use profanity, they wear short skirts and clothes that look like underwear, and they can't talk without saying little catchphrases and waving.
Speaker 8: Their hands in the air.
Speaker 7: Should I give a presentation on ladylike behavior or do I let these uncouth women run this organization into the ground?
Speaker 2: Wow, First and foremost, ain't no more sades. You you the last Sadis.
Speaker 10: That's not about her name.
Speaker 11: You are?
Speaker 2: I mean, they got That's one of the oldest songs in the world that say it.
Speaker 9: Just so you know, Sadie ain't here, and nothing shanik with them talking about you know what I mean. I know that they clash it. So what you gotta do is you gotta approach them in a different way, baby girl, That's what you gotta do. You gotta approach them as you, the you, the Auntie, you, the you, the you, the o G of the group. And you know, I think they will actually show you some respect and and and some love.
Speaker 2: They will. You just gotta let them know. Hey, that's how we've been doing it.
Speaker 9: You know, I ain't trying to change y'all bye, But you know, bring all that cussing down, Tony down when y'all around, Auntie, that's let's let's shut that down.
Speaker 7: You gotta approach what Mescedie is at her wits end. She's had it with these short skirts. She's had it with all of that.
Speaker 2: Mercedy is a hundred.
Speaker 9: She got outherstuff to worry ab shirt she got to hand me worried about th p What what Sadie, you know ain't a hundred?
Speaker 2: What say you know?
Speaker 9: You don't know no fortyold Safty, you don't know, no thirty yeld sat Ever mer Sady, I know is a hundred. Miss, every missceade across this country. There's a hundred plus.
Speaker 8: When I first read it, I thought it was shade when I first looked at it.
Speaker 10: Yes, ain't right.
Speaker 2: But she spells that.
Speaker 7: This Sadie spells it like Sadie for real, like old school state Sadie junior.
Speaker 8: With any advice for MERCEDI But to tell these young women.
Speaker 10: I'm not even old enough to even talk to her. Oh I know what this is?
Speaker 15: Yeah, I just I just about the short skirts. I thought about that town. I thought about that nine and Wallissy. I talked about the blissed that was a long tie that.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 15: In fact, I said, no, I don't know what to tell you, miss, say that I ain't never started organization.
Speaker 9: You know, you have your say if you don't get in there and get this dressing together for next Thursday. That's all you need to be concerned about the sound getting this dressing. You ain't got to get that ghiblet gravy going. That's what you need to be consequent worrying about these girls with this these short skirts and talking crazy. You got a lot you have too many people come in your house and say you got way too much to worry about.
Speaker 2: Is ghimbling gravy? These yam these greens.
Speaker 10: Because with the name like miss Sadi, you know she can cook.
Speaker 15: Yeah, you know what your organization got to be lying because they cussed and swearing, using for fantity.
Speaker 10: Who wants a boring organization?
Speaker 2: This what I do clearly, clearly this is the Eastern Star.
Speaker 10: I don't know what is the time.
Speaker 2: He was the Eastern Star? What my grandmother was. My grandmother was too.
Speaker 8: That's his point.
Speaker 7: Crazy to misstated, all right, Mercedi, Mescedi. This is from Tanyada and Dayton. Tanyada says, my husband doesn't know that his girlfriend and I are on the verge of messing around, So I'm wondering if it's something I should talk to him about first. I have known about his girlfriend for a while and never said a word to him.
Speaker 8: Uh huh.
Speaker 7: So he thinks he's getting away with it. Should I go ahead and see what's up with her? Or ask him first?
Speaker 2: What that's a lot happening? It's a lot, it's a lot happening. That's a lot happening. It's a lot happening.
Speaker 8: So your wife wants your girlfriend.
Speaker 9: I know nothing about this here, boy for me and that I don't know nothing about this. I don't know what to tell.
Speaker 2: You tell your husband and it's he don't know that you in the mess with his side.
Speaker 8: Honest, Yes, she should be honest with her.
Speaker 9: Ain't nobody else being honest? By the hell, you need to be honest. He ain't being honesty. So dell and I guess, I don't you know what? Just show up with hell, sir, I don't know what to say. I ain't done this kind of stuff.
Speaker 8: Here, flustered, All right, thank you guys.
Speaker 7: Coming up at twenty minutes after the hour, we'll have more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show right after this.
Speaker 8: You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show. All right, So Carlo, you.
Speaker 7: Know we're sending out love to you and we're covering you in prayer this weekend because you're preparing for DJ Hayden's homegoing celebration. It's taking place in Houston. We know and love Tory his mom. Yeah, we're praying for your strength and the family strength. And do you want to share some information about DJ services?
Speaker 13: Yes, it's uh, thank you all to you all been praying and everyone on the show, all the listeners, Thank you guys so much for lifting us up in prayer. The services are this Saturday in Houston. It's a church called Fountain of Praise, the Fountain of Praise Church and lou of Flowers were asking people to you can make a donation to the American Heart Association and memory of DJ Hayden. So you could just go to American Heart Association dot com and just make a donation if you can, if budget wise, but because DJ had heart issues before, so this is something that was very close to him and his cause and advocacy. So I just want to say, just keep lifting my best friend A Tory up in prayer. You know, losing a child, it affects everybody and it's really really hard. Of course it affects the mother, the parents, but aunties, uncles, siblings, everybody. I've been with her almost twenty four hours a day. So yeah, sending prayers out and uh.
Speaker 16: Thank you.
Speaker 7: That's all all right, thank you again. Thanks Carl. You can go to the American Heart Association dot com if you want to make a donation. All right, coming up, we'll have more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show right after this.
Speaker 8: You're listening Harvey Morning Show. It is time now for a round of would you rather?
Speaker 7: Would you rather no baths or showers for a month, or would you rather no brushing your teeth for a month?
Speaker 2: Both of those? Both of those those means so much to me.
Speaker 9: You know what I'm gonna go. I got take that bath. I'm gonna go with I brush my teeth. I just ain't gonna say a damn thing to nobody for a whole week or two. You talking about I'm not finna say nothing to nobody. But but but but my arms and stuff. We're gonna be right.
Speaker 8: In other areas, Yes, exactly, Junior.
Speaker 10: I'm with time. I gotta take this bath. In this I got you that my me got sid in nobody. But I can't have a growth on my neck.
Speaker 17: I can't have.
Speaker 10: I can't nobody talking.
Speaker 11: What is that?
Speaker 2: But yeah? What you know what that is? Oak trio? All right?
Speaker 7: Would you rather get a full bikini wax that means front and back? Or would you rather shave off your facial hair?
Speaker 8: Which one?
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, Junior, you're you're clean. Yeah, I can't.
Speaker 2: I can't save my my little mustache and go to you. No, no, no, they're gonna have to wax me.
Speaker 16: Why not?
Speaker 13: No?
Speaker 2: Then ain't got no hair on my face. My kids can't recognize me at all?
Speaker 11: All right?
Speaker 7: Would you rather have sex covered in chocolate or would you rather have sex cover the baby oil?
Speaker 9: I'm gonna get in that baby. Oi, we're gonna Yeah, I want that chocolate way too much. That's that's no, I want that baby. We're gonna slide, yeah, but.
Speaker 2: I don't mean it like that.
Speaker 9: But I mean because see I used to Can I just tell you, I used to like to lay plastic down, put the baby all all on the floor on the plan and just but we just it's just a butt naked slide.
Speaker 2: Oh the god, what's wrong with that.
Speaker 10: Being suggestion?
Speaker 2: Yes, just a nice butt naked slide.
Speaker 8: So nobody for it's for the chocolate, Junior.
Speaker 15: No, for either one because the fact that I'm either having six with you I was getting six.
Speaker 10: All this is important. It's over.
Speaker 9: I thought was at least what three four, five years? I think getting busy when you were.
Speaker 10: We can't do that that she'll be in the way at the problem.
Speaker 11: Go down job.
Speaker 10: I'm so this job. Oh everybody worked down. It ain't meant nobody. I'm tired. I'll trust me today.
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 7: Would you rather watch football on Thanksgiving? Or just enjoy family time with no TV?
Speaker 2: I will leave a sports boy. I'll be a twin peach all day. It's part.
Speaker 8: That's today's round of would you rather?
Speaker 7: We'll be back to close out the show and to our last break of the day right after this.
Speaker 8: You're listening hard morning show.
Speaker 7: All right, guys, here we are last break of the day of the week on this Friday, on this Friday.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's been a good day.
Speaker 2: I love it, baby.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Would Thanksgiving? We had thanks and get ben next? What I learned to day?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 8: You learn anything today with I'm gonna give.
Speaker 2: Me a prosecco and put a straw into that one.
Speaker 10: I'm gonna I like it.
Speaker 2: From the straw.
Speaker 10: Yes, you know, with your boy, don't sport though.
Speaker 15: I see You know what, man, if you see Draymond Green today, somebody just give him a hug.
Speaker 10: I'm telling you he got here choking people. Have y'all seen it? Yeah, I saw that.
Speaker 2: I saw pictures of it.
Speaker 9: But why every year looked like Draymond just beating like he playing penitentiary basketball.
Speaker 2: Why did I we look like that?
Speaker 9: Yeah, some old prison ball like he on d block and then he got in the yard today.
Speaker 11: What is that?
Speaker 15: I don't know, but that's that's him though he do it every year. I don't know why we even shocked, right, So I.
Speaker 2: Didn't see the video. I didn't see the video. He choke hold somebody?
Speaker 15: Yeah, talking about that mid court, Yes, I saw that. Yeah, I'll tell you you to pray for Rudy Gobert. He was he's way taller than j. Draymond brought him back down. He's got the biggest dude on the team.
Speaker 2: To be played with.
Speaker 10: You said, he's playing prison ball. It's crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he put that. He put that mail on on them. You know what the problem with your young brothers? Did different people in this world brothers with guns and brothers with butter.
Speaker 13: Draymond riots for his team because he was doing all.
Speaker 2: That to help out Clay Thompson. He was the biggest Clay.
Speaker 9: So but you have to protect the light skin because they're not gonna fight for themselves.
Speaker 10: I don't even think like playing basketball. I don't think he cares.
Speaker 2: Sounds like you ready for That's what it sounds like. Boy, right, Hey, I got it.
Speaker 9: I got a question for y'all. I just want to know I'm doing. I'm just this is just a question. I don't know if I'm doing too much or am I am? I just am I overthinking that? So my mother, all right, my mother decides that she's going to go with a friend from Houston to Savannah.
Speaker 2: George all right. And I'm like, all right, all right, Mama cool. So I call her. She lets me know. I call a couple of days later. I said, Mama, you're good. What's going on?
Speaker 9: And I forgot everything she told me. She said, yeah, Babe, we on our way. We roll into Savannah. I said, wait, wait, wait, wait, y'all driving She said yeah. I said, you did not say that. Just say nothing bout no driving. I'm thinking you flying to Savannah. She's like, no, no, my friend. She she needed to keep her car because she's gonna stay there. But I'm gonna fly back on Sunday. So my question to y'all, because I feel like now I am the adult. I feel like I'm the parent now my mother is the child. Yeah, you know, I feel like you can't just be leaving town and not giving me.
Speaker 1: You can't.
Speaker 9: You gotta run this by me. You gotta give some approval. You gotta get approval, Mama eighty one. I need approval.
Speaker 2: You can't just be running like.
Speaker 8: Like you want to, right, That's true.
Speaker 10: So Tommy, are you saying your mother needs permission?
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. I mean, I haven't said that to her, but you.
Speaker 8: Can't say it like that. It's not gonna go well.
Speaker 9: If you say that when she want to go fishing, fan you run on down there to the lake, run down at the galvest and gone on go fishing. But all this but to Savannah. I google that from Houston to Savannah. I was like, this is fourteen hours, I said.
Speaker 10: I called her back.
Speaker 2: I said, this is fourteen hours. What are you doing?
Speaker 9: She was like, no, no, no, We're not gonna try it at night, baby, We're gonna stop and sleep somewhere.
Speaker 2: I say, for where. Tell I'm how call you when we get it? When it get dark?
Speaker 9: Then I watched this dark then when I then when she calls back, well baby, we done found a place to uh to uh to stay for the night.
Speaker 2: I said, what what city you're in?
Speaker 9: MoMA, be in BLUXI, I say, so, you're somewhere they got a casino.
Speaker 16: That's what I was playing.
Speaker 10: All she can't tell me.
Speaker 2: You can't tell me. This wasn't playing.
Speaker 8: That's why she didn't tell you.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you know when she got off the phone with you, she told her girlfriend, Now, ain't that something.
Speaker 14: To tell me?
Speaker 11: What? You know?
Speaker 9: All?
Speaker 10: You know, all of that went down.
Speaker 15: You know I feel the same way because I feel the same way about my grandmother's Let me tell you something.
Speaker 10: She like, she likes to call herself having a boyfriend. That's happened.
Speaker 2: I'm not I'm not. I'm not hearing that right.
Speaker 10: Yeah, she's growing. She said, I'm coming home next week.
Speaker 9: Though.
Speaker 10: We guess who's gonna be over there.
Speaker 7: Brown Brown, that's his name, Brown, mister Brown to you.
Speaker 10: No, no, no, no, forget that. Ever since he retired from the bisco. He don't even bring cookies no more. Do you think you're gonna get to talk about grandmother when out the oreos?
Speaker 8: This is what happens.
Speaker 7: My my brother did the same thing to my mom when after my father passed away. He wouldn't let anybody come and see my mom. He'd always act crazy, he'd be mad. It'd be my mom on the couch, my brother then her date between right. Yes, so she she just said forget. And she never remarried because he clowned so much.
Speaker 8: She was sick of him. She never remarried.
Speaker 2: I ain't ready for that.
Speaker 11: Now.
Speaker 2: That's that's that's that's gonna take some cond to go to counseling for that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we'll search it on you grown, what's the yes with your own your mother.
Speaker 2: Her mama.
Speaker 9: I'm by my mom and new corn, everything going down there and go fishing and have you some fun and take your little girlfriends to the casino. But that's it, and now come on back, and I'm coming back with drawn a lit.
Speaker 10: I have drawn and grown been drawn.
Speaker 8: Let your mom live.
Speaker 2: I drew that line at my daddy funeral.
Speaker 4: We're there.
Speaker 1: You announced that.
Speaker 15: Brown, And I tell my grandma that mister Brown can't stay past ten o'clock.
Speaker 10: Nine five. I'm looking at Brown.
Speaker 9: Come on, fifty five, get your teeth, get your hat, get your butt on up out of.
Speaker 8: Here, take us out. Tommy, we gotta oh man.
Speaker 2: I hope you all enjoyed the ride today.
Speaker 9: In the words of my uncle, talk to God, he would love to get friends.
Speaker 7: For all Steve Harvey contests, no purchase necessary, void were prohibited. Participants must be legal US residents at least eighteen years old, unless otherwise stated. For complete contest rules, visit Steve Harvey FM dot com. You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show