Speaker 1: On the phone is a woman named Rihanne who lost to you during the summer Brook.
Speaker 2: She admits she choked.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, she messed up. But today she's back and things are going to be different. Why one she made sure she got her coffee this morning before she played.
Speaker 2: Or two there's not currently a rush at her work. Okay, she was trying.
Speaker 1: To answer customers and answer questions last time.
Speaker 2: This time she's taken a break, all.
Speaker 1: Right, Like why did you yell out the state of Arizona?
Speaker 2: But Rianne is back. She is our rudy of the day.
Speaker 3: Thanks, guys.
Speaker 4: Wait are you at work though? Right now? Still? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Like, what do you do for work?
Speaker 3: I do autumn glar.
Speaker 4: I got a huge crack in my windshield right now?
Speaker 3: Well I got you, guys, I will okay, look at that.
Speaker 2: Okay, I doubt it.
Speaker 3: I'm serious.
Speaker 2: Hey, she says she's serious. We're going to hold her to it.
Speaker 1: Oh you're gonna talk on back to the person that's not okay? All right, Rianne, she has left the studio. You know the game works. He got thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when, you could say past, but you do have to beat her outright to win?
Speaker 2: Are you ready? I am all right for redemption? Yeah, your time starts now. On this day.
Speaker 1: In two thousand and three, Britney Spears became the youngest singer with a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
Speaker 2: How old was she?
Speaker 1: Eighteen? Rupert Grint is best known for playing which Harry Potter character? What is the name of the highest mountain in Africa? The Hines Company and Hershey Chocolate both operate their factories in which state?
Speaker 2: What do you call an eye doctor optometry?
Speaker 1: In the original movie? What color top does the Little Mermaid wear?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: Green?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: I appreciate Ryan that there was a phone ringing at your work and you specifically did not answer the phone and help out the customers.
Speaker 2: You should answer the phone.
Speaker 3: And there was a.
Speaker 2: Phone going off in the back while she was answering.
Speaker 3: My boss is literally walking in right now to check on that.
Speaker 4: We were talking to her about glass.
Speaker 1: I see my phone screener here that you have a holiday tradition called the saran wrap ball.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Essentially, what we do is everybody buy little gifts and we buy a costco site saran wrap and we wrap it all in layers and layers and layers, and then you have to wear oven miss and try to unwrap layers to get Kifts's.
Speaker 4: That's really funny. I mean terrible for the environment, but really funny.
Speaker 3: I know. Thanks Brook, thanks for the reminders.
Speaker 2: All right, Brooks, your turn? Are you ready?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 2: Your time starts now. On this day.
Speaker 1: In two thousand and three, Britney Spears became the youngest singer.
Speaker 2: With a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. How old was she?
Speaker 4: Two thousand and three? She was twenty two.
Speaker 1: Rupert Grint is best known for playing which Holly or for which Harry Potter character.
Speaker 4: He was the you know you know Jeff, Yeah, Harry and okay.
Speaker 2: Pass What is the name of the highest mountain in Africa?
Speaker 4: In Africa? Killman? Jarl?
Speaker 1: The Heinz Company and Hershey Chocolate both operate their factories in which states Pennsylvania? Ooh, I kind of struggled on a question that I may have come back to Brook.
Speaker 2: We'll find out when we go to the scoreboard with Jose. Other weaknesses were slow learners, and we're not particularly good listeners. We're also slow learners.
Speaker 1: Rianne, you got too correct today that better, worse than you.
Speaker 3: Thought, worse than I thought.
Speaker 1: Oh no, we got too correct today and Brook I choked on that Harry Potter question.
Speaker 2: Rianne got two extra questions.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I never It's like they use one of those forget charms.
Speaker 2: The name of the arm, yeah, grol and you also got.
Speaker 1: And the tie does go to the house on this one. So you're O one and one all time. But let's go to the questions here on this day. In two thousand and three, Britney Spears became the youngest singer with a star in the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
Speaker 2: She was twenty one.
Speaker 1: Years old when she got the Rupert Grint is best known for playing Ron Weasley.
Speaker 3: In that.
Speaker 4: All I could think, who is Fred?
Speaker 3: And George?
Speaker 4: That's all I can say? And I was like, no, that's not it.
Speaker 1: Highest mountain in Africa is Mount Kilimanjarro. The Heinz Company in Hershey Chocolate both operate factories in Pennsylvania. An eye doctor is called an optometry.
Speaker 4: I would have gotten that one.
Speaker 1: I mean the original movie, what color top does the Little Mermaid wear?
Speaker 4: Brook, She's wearing a seashell and it's white.
Speaker 2: It's a purple Seashells Purple Purple.
Speaker 4: Hey, listen, I watched on VHS, so it's kind of grainy.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, we can't give you any money here, but just for playing, you do win a fifty dollars a gift card celebrate the season at Sephora Bellevue Square. Pick out the perfect gift for everyone on your list and receive a free gift with purchase wall supplies. Last can't wait to see you at Sephora Bellevue Square.
Speaker 2: We belong to something beautiful.
Speaker 3: Thank you guys.
Speaker 4: Dog Oh you're sweet. Hey, tag us in one of those surand wrap videos. I want to see it. I think it sounds really funny.
Speaker 2: Who that great fun challenge?
Speaker 4: Yeah, totally yeah.
Speaker 1: And also engrave our show name into somebody's auto glass for us.
Speaker 2: That would help us more. Anyway, Ran love having you on the show. Thank you for playing. We'll be back to do Windbrooks Bucks same time on Monday. Rookie Jeffrey in the Morning