Speaker 1: Today versus.
Speaker 2: Oh man, we're back to it today versus back in the day. They game pitting the generations against each other.
Speaker 3: Why on your phone? Birth is over there to find it?
Speaker 2: So David of course tweeted us right because all that O g number one fan, David, he loved today versus back in the day from last week. But I swear we had one other fan and now I can't find it.
Speaker 4: To David, you gotta screech on it next time. Bro Oh yeah, I'll screech out you next time.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, I'm not shouting you out.
Speaker 3: Oh there it is.
Speaker 4: It's Pan Pisces, she said.
Speaker 3: Shout out to Brooke, Fox.
Speaker 2: Alexis, and Jose for recording extra podcast content for the weekend. Gets me through the last of my work week for sure. I don't know any other stations that do this for their fans.
Speaker 3: I love you Allow really sweet, I know.
Speaker 2: For making that second fake account.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: We love being here for you on the weekends too.
Speaker 4: You know, we don't need a life.
Speaker 3: We're just going to do this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, that's right. Hose. Okay, here we go.
Speaker 2: We're gonna play a game, and this week it's our resident gen Z are asking me questions about the younger generation. Yea, god, what year were you born? Like ninety six or something?
Speaker 4: Ninety seven? Oh my god, that's so wild to me.
Speaker 3: Okay, I think it was a Y two K thing, two thousand and one you were born, right?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: No, you lost me that guy me. I'll put that in a question.
Speaker 5: Okay, all right, all right, first question, this one you should actually know.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 5: And this week marks twenty two years since the first Harry Potter movie came.
Speaker 2: Out, And I am sorry I was late to the Harry Potter game. Okay. I just am finally finishing the last book with my kids. I haven't watched all of the movies. Okay, please don't spoil how it ends because I don't know.
Speaker 4: Well, that's not one of my questions. Okay, Okay, Wow, you've really stayed.
Speaker 2: It's pretty anti Harry Potter because I had a weird experience in college with a dude who is trying to read me Harry Potter and it was really.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's really weird, and that's bad. It's a long story.
Speaker 5: Oh god, you're on it now, and I don't know if you've seen it on my TikTok all the time that chess scene comes up, like people doing the voiceover because it's kind of funny.
Speaker 3: Now, okay, Caro, I'll play you a clip just you can hear it.
Speaker 1: My move, you'r.
Speaker 4: Free to check the ping.
Speaker 5: No got to sacrifice himself. Why have you never seen that TikTok at all the TikTok I've seen it movie I to see.
Speaker 3: Okay, the question is about that.
Speaker 5: But I added it in because all over TikTok people even take that because it sounds so like cheesy funny. Now when you hear it, so people do it out of context, like around their.
Speaker 4: Houses and stuff. You come, yeah, you just sacrifice. Yeah, it's not youar that.
Speaker 5: But we're gonna actually talk about something that goes on behind the scenes when they were filming. Okay, interesting, Okay, So I'm going to give you three facts of what was going on there, and you need to tell me which one is a lie.
Speaker 4: Okay, Okay.
Speaker 2: So during the filming Harry Potter.
Speaker 5: Liarry Potter, so a the cast got red carded for misbehaving, okay.
Speaker 2: Like in a soccer match.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Well, but behind the scenes, okay, b real owls were trained to deliver the mail, wow or real anytime they needed a bathroom break, they had to ride a broom there.
Speaker 2: No, Oh my god, that's so funny.
Speaker 4: Can you tell me which is a lie?
Speaker 2: Red carded? So here's the thing with red carded. I mean, I bet their kids are goofing off. I've heard that they were really good friends, Emma Watson and Daniel Radcliffe and then what's Ron's name?
Speaker 4: Grint?
Speaker 2: Okay, So the red card thing to me, I just don't think that you would come up with out Alexa.
Speaker 3: So you did play soccer.
Speaker 4: And then B was the real owls, and C.
Speaker 2: Was it had to take bruin sticks to the bathroom, which I actually like because it makes them stay in character. I'm gonna go A is a lie?
Speaker 3: A is the line cart? I'm sorry you wrong.
Speaker 5: They really did get red carded and had to pay fines, and then real owls were trained to deliver the mail.
Speaker 3: It was the broom, the room was the bathroom was a lie. There's a real owl yet that.
Speaker 5: Crazy, And all the notes are actually handwritten that was delivered by like staff to make them real.
Speaker 3: Because you were talking about the red cards so much, I actually have a clip for you about it.
Speaker 4: I think puts in the leads.
Speaker 2: I think he owes about eighty pounds. But this week Emma was the worst red cart.
Speaker 4: Oh so annoyed. I've never had one of these red cards from Jamie.
Speaker 1: I'm good as gold, I'm I'm you know, I'm the cass pet.
Speaker 5: And that's the first time she got one was for laughing too much on set. They had to keep redoing the scene because she was laughing, and then she got fined five pounds.
Speaker 4: That's a good you know, behind the scenes. I'll share that with my kids. There you go the films for me.
Speaker 2: I didn't.
Speaker 3: I don't think so you start giving your kids rent cards soon?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: God, I would love it. All right, question too?
Speaker 5: All right, all right, We're going to talk about dating apps because they came out.
Speaker 3: The first Tinder was in twenty twelve.
Speaker 2: I met my husband in two thousand and eight, No. Two and nine. I met him in two thousand and nine January seventh, and two thousand and nine.
Speaker 3: I've never done a dating app.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's weird and I can't get.
Speaker 3: Me I want to clarify. Okay, but that's like me. I've never drinken like a Whitechlaratonic.
Speaker 4: Or yeah, because you stopped drinking, came out.
Speaker 3: Here once before they became so I know what you mean. And there's a ton of celebrity stories.
Speaker 5: You know, they gone dating apps forever, but there's one celebrity of particular who said they had a life goal, like it was a dream of theirs to go on a blind date at some point in their life, okay, and they never got to do it. They were in relationships and when they finally became single, they got on dating apps.
Speaker 3: We're treating that as a blind date and then got stood up.
Speaker 4: Oh they stood up.
Speaker 2: Probably because they thought it was a bot, like they were being talking if it was a real seam and they went up.
Speaker 5: And I need you to tell me who that celebrity was, but I'm gonna give you off for Barrymore, be Jennifer Aniston or see Nicholas Cage.
Speaker 2: Nicholas Cage. Can you imagine no one would ever believe that that's actually Nicholas Cage. You I but honestly, I mean, I know he's got like a new good movie out. I would still swipe left on Nicholas Cage even if I knew it was the real I was still swipe left right, and he's like, you know, he's from like a super wealthy family. He's from the come on, Ashton, help me, the Cola family. He's a Coppola. So I'm gonna say it wasn't him, Okay, Jennifer Aniston seems too snotty for that. Yeah, I'm going to go Drew Barrymore. It was Drew Barrymore.
Speaker 3: All right, Brooke, you are right.
Speaker 4: And she was on the stating app called Rahya, and then I heard Amy Schumer like saying she met her boyfriend on there.
Speaker 2: And then one night, I'm flying.
Speaker 4: Home by myself and I'm like, through it.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna fulfill my fantasy and go on a dating app, do a blind date.
Speaker 4: But not really. She was quote on her own show.
Speaker 3: She's like, I always wipe left because I just don't know who anybody is.
Speaker 4: She said, I'm like, all right, all right, right, last question.
Speaker 5: So two years ago, Spider Man No Way Home came out all right. It brought back the reference of the meme of all three Spider Man's pointing at each other. Yes, because that was the one where Peter Parker was played by Toby maguire. Andrew Garfield and Tom Holland. And they were all three in it, Yes, yeah, three of them in it.
Speaker 3: And they're pointing at each other.
Speaker 1: Ye, Peter, Yeah, sorry, Peter, Peter, Peter Parker, Peter.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they're all together, and so at one point they're all talking.
Speaker 3: You know, kind of learning about each other there.
Speaker 5: And out of the three Spider Man, one of them is kind of an outlier.
Speaker 3: There's one big thing that's different about him than the others.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, And I'll give you options, and you need to tell me which it is. Okay, okay, sorry, a lot of options in today's I like options. It helps me, right, So one Spider Man different than the other two?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 5: A he has a different favorite pizza spot in the city, okay. B he doesn't use tongue when kissing MJ.
Speaker 2: Or C.
Speaker 3: The way his webs are made. That's really funny.
Speaker 2: Oh man, I don't think it's the tongue thing.
Speaker 4: Just hold on thinking about it.
Speaker 1: Though.
Speaker 4: Peter Parker is a nerd in almost every universe.
Speaker 2: He's like, but he's like still cool, like you know what I mean, Like, he's a nerd, and he's a cool nerd. All at the same time. Oh yeah, it was a huge nerd. All I wanted to do was stick my tongue somebody's throat.
Speaker 4: Don't you remember.
Speaker 2: That's why I scared the first boy, because.
Speaker 4: I just went for it.
Speaker 2: I just that poor boy he's scart. So I'm gonna throw that one out, all right.
Speaker 4: I think long.
Speaker 2: Tongue and the other ones are spider webs or pizza spots. Dude, Pizza spot in New York is so like, you know, yes, and yeah, you know what I mean, like no, no, no, no, no, Tommy's on third No, no, no, it's this on this Yeah, And it'd be a really funny argument between the three Spider Man's I'm gonna go pizza spot and you are.
Speaker 5: It's the way Toby Maguire, the oldest Spider Man, his webs are made a little bit different.
Speaker 3: Here's what they talk about, you like, make.
Speaker 2: Your own web fluid in your body.
Speaker 5: I'd rather not talk about this.
Speaker 2: No, I don't mean are you teasing me?
Speaker 3: No no, no, no, no, he's not teasing you.
Speaker 4: It's just a we can't do that.
Speaker 2: So naturally we're curious as to how your web situation works. That's all about if it's personal.
Speaker 5: I don't want to like pry, but I co.
Speaker 3: Is that one appropriate? I could watch it with my six year old or is it not?
Speaker 4: Okay, Ashon always gives me a thumbs up.
Speaker 2: And then I watched this stuff with the kids and then I come back to work the next day. They killed at least a thousand people in this Star Wars folk.
Speaker 4: All right, yeah, this good movies. Good job.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 4: We decided on.
Speaker 2: The movie for next week. Yes, okay, special Thanksgiving edition. It will happen next Saturday. So a week from today, be here, Alexis In the next week, is gonna watch Goonies for the first Yeah, so you watch it too, Jose, I'm gonna watch it for the with the kids because they haven't seen it yet either. Okay, so it'll be good gen Z versus classic movie. We're doing Goonies next week. Thank you so much for being here.
Speaker 3: Please hit the follow button. Rate us whatever. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, we
Speaker 2: Can only hope it's Breck and Jeffrey in the morning.