Speaker 1: Republicans now skeptical of Joe Biden's quote big reset with the Chinese communist leader Jiji Ping, who is in California, literally with a red carpet welcome. This is a man that you cannot trust. This is a man that allowed the COVID virus to spread to the entire world and lied about that while he knew that it was contagious, that it came out of Wuhan, and that it was going to shut down the entire world the same way it was shutting down their country in China. And yet in California, Gavin Newsom rolls out the red carpet for j because apparently he is his new mentor. Now Republicans are raising the alarms right now about President Joe Biden's meeting with the Chinese leader to restore communications and quote cooperation, the White House said amid heightened tensions between the two nations. Now, if you look at the way we rolled out the red carpet for him, you would not believe that any that was actually true. The fears are predicated on Biden's age and family business ties. Concessions Biden could give Deji and if China will renig on potential concessions, while the US maintains its quote compromises. Those are the fears coming out right now. How compromised are the Bidens? How compromised the Biden crime family? How much blackmail does the do Jijing Ping and the Chinese communists have over the Biden family. We know that they were working directly with people with direct ties to Chinese communists intelligence spy apparatus. That is a fact, and we know that countless millions came directly in to the Biden crime family. We also know that there were threats made from Hunter Biden to communists in China for payment, and what happened. The money ended up getting transferred, we know that, and then the big guy apparently got his cut. Now, Biden and g will meet at a quote undisclosed location outside of San Francisco to speak about finalizing agreements to kurtell what they describe as FETANL trafficking, and restore communications between militaries, along with boosting Boeing aircraft purchases since the latest sale in two thousand and seventeen. Biden said on Tuesday that his goal is to try to strengthen his relationship with you. Now you also have to remember that this president is weak, and he's weak mentally, he's incapacitated, and G knows that.
Speaker 2: How bad is it. I'll give you an example.
Speaker 1: Joe Biden says that he's met alone with G sixty eight times as vice president. That's, by the by the way, not true at all. It's actually impossible. It's a ridiculous number. Yet the President has said that several times. He also said yesterday, quote, we're not trying to decouple from China. What we're trying to do is change the relation ship for the better. Now, the President tried to make a joke before his mic was cut off when he was meeting with a dictator. And here is what the President had to say is he was trying to quote joke around at the table with Janet yelling to his right and Anthony blinkn to his left.
Speaker 3: And they come.
Speaker 1: He acted like it was a boxing match kind of moment, and then he starts laughing. Anthony Blinkin looks at him like, what the hell are you doing? And then his microphone, as you can hear there, was turned off.
Speaker 4: I have to go over there.
Speaker 1: The President sitting there kind of laughing and joking as the g regime comes into the room.
Speaker 2: We also know that Biden said this to g at the table.
Speaker 5: We also have a responsibility to our people and in the world to work together when we see it in our interest to do so.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 1: That's I guess the message right to our people and to work together. When I guess it sort of kind of works to our advantage. Now, while all this is going on, you also have a president that's got some problems right now. One of Biden's judge nominees is going down in flames this afternoon on Capitol Hill as he is bowing down to a dictator in California. Biden's district judge nominee, literally today by the name of Judge Hill, could not explain the difference between a stay order and an injunction when asked about it by Senator Kennedy. Take a listen to this.
Speaker 6: The difference between a stay order and an injunction.
Speaker 3: A stay order would prohibit, an injunction would restrain the parties from taking action.
Speaker 2: A state order.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure that I actually can can give you the okay.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's who you're bringing to the bench. A judge that doesn't know the difference. A judge nominee that doesn't know the difference between a stay order, a stay order, and an injunction. That's who we're now nominating to be on these courts. This also comes as there's even more bad news as the FBI director says they're investigating now multiple individuals affiliated with HAMAS inside the United States of America. Just kind of mention that out there as the president's bowing down to a dictator in California.
Speaker 2: Here's what he had to say, is he was talking today.
Speaker 5: On top of the so called loan actor threat. We cannot and do not discount the possibility that HAMAS or another foreign terrorist organization may exploit the current conflict to conduct the tax here on our own soil. We have kept our sites on HAMAS and have multiple investigations into individuals affiliated with that foreign organization. And while historically our HAMAS cases have identified individuals here who are facilitating and financing terrorism overseas, we continue to scrutinize our intelligence to assess how that threat may be evolving. But it's not just HAMAS, as I highlighted for this committee in my testimony last year. Iran, the world's largest state sponsor of terrorism has directly or by hiring criminals, mounted assassination attempts against Dissonance and high ranking current and former US officials, including right here on American soil. Or take Hesbola, Iran's primary strategic partner, which has a history of raising money and seeking to obtain weapons here in the United States. FBI arsts in recent years also indicate that Hesbelah has tried to see the operatives establish infrastructure and engage in spying here to mess raising our concern that they may be contingency planning for future operations in the United States. And while we are not currently tracking a specific plot given that disturbing history, we are keeping a close eye on what impact recent events may have on those terrorist groups intentions here in the United States and how those intentions might evolve. Now, I want to be clear, while this is certainly a time for heightened vigilance, it is by no means a time for panic. Americans should continue to be alert and careful, but they shouldn't stop going about their daily lives. All across the country, the FBI's men and women are working with urgency and purpose to confront the elevated threat that means working closely with our federal, state, and local partners on our FBI led Joint Terrorism task Forces, taking an even closer look at existing investigations and canvassing sources to increase awarenesss the board, and doing all we can working with our partners to protect houses of worship here in the US. Bottom line, We're going to continue to do everything in our power to protect the American people and support our partners in Israel.
Speaker 1: All right, So he says we're going to support our partners in Israel. Literally less than twelve hours after the Democratic Party and his administration he works for, the Biden administration said no to giving emergency funding to Israel. So that's that's point number one that I think, really, really, really really has to.
Speaker 2: Stand out here. All right.
Speaker 1: That's that's again, that's point number one. Point number two. He says there's an elevated threat, but he wants you to trust that everything's going to be fine.
Speaker 2: And the reason why.
Speaker 1: You should trust everything's going to be fine because the FBI is on it now. Not to not to be too mean here, but when was the last time the FBI had a big success that we know about. Instead of covering up crimes for the Biden crime family are going around the country harassing people and arresting people that were in and around the capital that actually didn't do anything wrong on January the sixth. And now you want me to believe that everything's going to be fine with a wide open southern border because.
Speaker 2: The FBI is on it.
Speaker 1: Also, you may have heard now that there was a GOP senator that almost got into a fistfight, a guy by the name of Senator Mullen, a Republican from Oklahoma.
Speaker 2: He joined Sann's.
Speaker 1: Dana Bash discussed challenging the head of the union, the Teamsters, to a fistfight during the US Senate hearing the day before. The fight was prevented when Senator Bernie Sanders, who was leading the hearing, intervene and chastised both the teamster, the union president, and the senator for their quote childish behavior. I want you to hear what Senator Mullen had to say during this interview.
Speaker 7: We're already bubbling over. Most recently before coming, the head of the Teamsters said in a tweet, you know where to find me. This is to you any place, anytime, cowboy right. Having said all that in hindsight, any regrets.
Speaker 6: No, I really don't. What happens all the time is you got these keyboard warriors that's going to go out there and run their mouth all the time and then they don't ever have to face their consequences. And people tell me all the time, you know this in coming up of the United States Senator, and I remind people I'm a guy from Oklahoma first, and there's consequences for doing some of this.
Speaker 2: I get.
Speaker 6: There's people on social media they'll do this constant. I'll never see them. This guy I did, and this wasn't his first time. He did this to me five separate times. I ignored it every time. And then the last time when he called me, when he said you know where to find me anytime anywhere, cowboy, I thought, you know, maybe this could be a good thing. Maybe we could do this for charity. If he really wants to be this tough guy and be you know this union boss of the Teamsters who said that mind you in twenty twenty two, he said he want to bring back the mob mentality back to the teamsters. This is the same guy in twenty thirteen that was suspended by his teamsters for harassing and intimidating them. I thought, you know, maybe this guy could be taught a lesson and we could just do it for charity.
Speaker 7: What do you mean by that for charity? Because this looked like you almost came to blows in the middle of well.
Speaker 6: But I had already challenged him before this. Prior to this, I had I had said when he first put out that first tweet, or that actually that was the fifth tweet I put out. Okay challenge accepted September thirtieth, Tulsa, Oklahoma for charity MMA, And of course he didn't say anything until right before this hearing he started running his mouth again.
Speaker 7: You mentioned MMA fight. You are an MMA champion. I noticed that when you were getting up in an escalator, you're playing with it. Right now, you reach for your wedding ring.
Speaker 2: What was that about.
Speaker 6: Well, I wasn't mad first of all. So when you get mad, you get angry, you lose your mind. First thing I thought of when I stood up, I thought, I'm going to break my hand on this guy's face and would take my wedding ring off. Because when you're fighting, you learn out of punch correctly. You really shouldn't break your hand. But when you're doing it with rafts.
Speaker 7: You actually thought you were going to come to blows in that.
Speaker 6: Moment, I had full intentions of doing that.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, let me play for you.
Speaker 1: By the way here, I love this guy, and I'm not endorsing this type of behavior, But I do love this guy.
Speaker 2: The fact this guy's like.
Speaker 1: Look, I'm in Oklahoma at first, man, Like, I'm not some senator that thinks I'm better than everybody else.
Speaker 2: I'm a former MMA fighter.
Speaker 1: This guy says, any time, any place, and I'm like, all right, let's go.
Speaker 2: You want to go, let's go.
Speaker 1: I respect the fact that he's actually this authentic about it, like he's like, yeah, I expected to go.
Speaker 2: Do I think you should do it in the chamber? No, I don't.
Speaker 1: Would I totally buy a ticket to this fight to watch a union boss at his abs kick for charity. Hell, yes, I would totally buy a ticket for this. I don't have an issue with the charity side of this, doing it from the four of the Senate this way. I actually don't have a problem with him saying calling him out. What I do have a problem with him saying, hey, let's fight right here right now. I think we have to be better than that. Now the original audio if you missed it, and he's going to read the text of this Teamster and I'm going to play it for you so you can hear it.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 8: Former MMA fighter and current Oklahoma Senator Mark Wayne Mullen took issue with a tweet by Teamsters union leader Sean O'Brien during a help committee hearing quit the tough guy act. You know where to find me any place, anytime, cowboy hashtag little man syndrome. And here's how that ended up going down.
Speaker 6: So this is a time, this is a place if you want to run your mouth, we can be too consenting adults. We can finish it here.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's fine, perfect, you want to do it now.
Speaker 9: I'd love to do it right now.
Speaker 6: We'll stand your butt up.
Speaker 2: Then you stand you up, butt up? Stop it? So, oh no, sit down?
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: You know you're a United States sty Okay, okay.
Speaker 1: By the way, there's something hilarious about Bernie Sanders, the old guy from the Up movie going, Sit down, Sit down, You're a United States Center When Bernie Sanders is the guy in the room that is like the calm guy. You just know that this isn't a hilarious moment. I think it's hysterical. The media, of course, is acting like this is like a massive deal.
Speaker 2: Here.
Speaker 1: I'll give you example morning, Joe Pannell had a whole panel on it this morning. They're like GOP Center challenging hearing witness to a fight. No, he's a union boss that, by the way, challenge the senator to a fight first. He read the tweet first, So you guys are scumbag liars at MSNBC yet again acting like this GOP Center just didn't like what he was saying and then wanted to fight him.
Speaker 2: That's not how this went down.
Speaker 1: This guy, five different times has been talking trash and he read him. He read the trash, and then he said, all right, you want to go. He said, it's embarrassing, empathetic. Colbert last night played the exchange of Senator Mullen and the union boss challenging each other, and even they laughed about how hilarious this is.
Speaker 10: Hey was an embarrassing day down in Congress thanks to Oklahoma senator and guy you don't remember at your high school reunion asking is your little sister still hot? Mark Wayne Mullen this afternoon.
Speaker 2: Is this a Senate hearing?
Speaker 10: In a Senate hearing, Mullen faced off against a witness, Teamster's president and half Eagle, half Egg, Sean O'Brien. The two men have tussled on social media before, but in a hearing ostensibly about our economy, they nearly came to blows. I want to warn anyone with young children, Well, we're about to show you. It's extremely stupid.
Speaker 2: Jim.
Speaker 6: You tweeted at me one, two, three, four five times, and let me read what the last one said.
Speaker 2: Quick, the tough.
Speaker 6: Guy act in these Senate hearings. You know where to find me any place, anytime, cowboy. Sorry, this is a time. This is a place if you want to run your mouth. We can be two consenting adults so we can finish it here. Okay, that's fine, perfect, you want to do it now. I'd love to do it right now.
Speaker 2: Are they about to?
Speaker 1: There's your Stephen Colbert. Take on the whole thing here, Colbert. Are they about to? He said? Two consenting adults, right, two consenting adults that started to fight as he described it. Listen to the end, he said, He said, two consenting adults.
Speaker 2: That's not how a fight starts, right.
Speaker 10: If there's gonna be a fight, I'd like to warn that senator, you look pretty big.
Speaker 2: But historically people.
Speaker 10: Who take on the teamsters end up with season tickets to Giants Stadium underneath the end zone.
Speaker 2: Luckily there it is underneath the end zone.
Speaker 1: Again, I go back to the basics of this, like, is it beneath a member of Congress to want to pick a fight on the flour or or in a committee room like this?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Do I have a problem with the guy calling him out? No, I wouldn't have. By the way, that my first interview over at CNN on this I can tell you that right now, no way would not under any circumstances. I told him to go over there to do his first interview because CNN, of course, is going to try to make you into the worst person in the world.
Speaker 2: That's what they always do.
Speaker 1: They always try to turn you into the worst person in the world.
Speaker 2: But it does tell you, and I get this.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of people that have written a lot of things about me, and I've there's a few of them I cannot wait to see in life, because I'm going to remind them of what they said on social media, and then how they didn't say any of it when they're standing right in front of me, and I kind of appreciate that. Just don't challenge and fight them in Congress, like you should have gotten him to agree to a charity event.
Speaker 2: Hey, I've got a date a time you show up.
Speaker 1: Let's sell tickets and settle this and charity wins you in let's go. That would have been a better way to handle it. But I also think some people are taking this a little bit over the top. They're going a little bit too extreme. I'm just gonna be clear about that. The ad L is now going on offense. This morning on MSNBC, green Black went on TV to say this, and again, that's the Anti Definition League CEO saying this about what's happening in our college campuses.
Speaker 11: Jonathan, you led me to a question I was going to ask you, which we have now seen at least the beginning of some pushback finally from people who run these schools. You mentioned Columbia, other places just through the end of the semester, in the case of Columbia saying you can't hold demonstrations on our campus. But I think, as you say, it's important to be clear, this isn't about free speech. Some of these groups are espousing hatred and explicit anti Semitism. Do you see the leadership at some of these schools that you've been pushing so hard? Are they now finding the backbone you just described, Well, they're only.
Speaker 12: Going to find the backbone if we hold them accountable. Donors need to hold them accountable, students need to hold them accountable, and the federal government does too. You know, last week we launched a legal call in line WILLY for students who've experienced this kind of discrimination. It's a violation of the Civil Rights Act, Title six WILLI. We have overall one hundred and fifty cases we're now exploring. And let me tell you the university presidents. They might not list to some students, but when they run the risk of losing hundreds of millions of dollars in federal grants, they're going to respond. One hundred and fifty cases in a week. We're going to continue to hold their feet to the fire. And by the way, not just us. We shouldn't just wait for us to push for these cases. The Department of Education can be proactive about this and launch investigations and grew. You know, other authorities like the IRS and even the FBI should look at the parent organizations to see are they providing material support for terror that isn't okay under any circumstances.
Speaker 1: I absolutely love what he's saying there. I got to give them credit for doing this. This is exactly what they should be doing. And by the way, this also comes at a time when students are fearful now in.
Speaker 2: A way that they haven't been before.
Speaker 1: Students now, especially Jewish students, Okay, especially Jewish students who have come out and they are very, very frustrated because the these universities do not seem to be protecting them and they you know, this is the same universities that called for safe spaces and and and kumbaya ism all over campus, that everybody should be accepted, everybody should be loved, everybody should be you know, all of these type things. They have a chance to stand up for these students and they're not doing it. Anti Israel protesters shout Hyle Hitler and perform a Nazi salute in a march for Israel and Washington, d C.
Speaker 2: For example.
Speaker 1: You also have, as this is going on, students who are coming out and they're telling the truth about what they're experiencing on college campuses. These kids are experiencing moments that are absolutely terrible, and we know it by the way, like we know it, we see it, and that's also incredibly frustrating. Let me give you an example of a Jewish MIT student at that went on TV yesterday, went on TV to talk to Jake Tapper and to talk about how bad it's gotten at MIT because MIT was going to kick out some students for their anti Semitism on campus, and then they said, oh, there'll be some visa problems, so we won't do it.
Speaker 13: Listen, as a Jewish student at MIT, do you feel safe on campus?
Speaker 3: You know, honestly, Jake, in the past few weeks, I have not felt safe on campus.
Speaker 2: Why not?
Speaker 14: So?
Speaker 3: You know, ever since October seventh, we've seen at universities around the country that you know, the conflict that's overseas has come to our home term and we've had a lot of rallies and events by an organization called the Coalition Against Apartheid, which is the anti Israel group on MIT's campus, and they, along with so local anti Israel groups have come to campus because MIT is an open campus, which means that anybody can walk around and you know, be on campus. So they together have done protests on campus on the steps of Lobby seven, which is the main entrance to MIT, and in front of the Student Center.
Speaker 13: And I mean, people protest, but what do they do, what do they say? That makes me feel unsafe?
Speaker 3: So I guess part of it is the fact of what they're saying. So when you're saying things like globalize the endi Fada, use your two fists to sacrifice everything for Palestine and one solution and to fada. You know, we know what happened during the second into Fada. It was suicide bombings and attacks against Israeli civilians and Israel. But the other part of it is that these people aren't just protesting outside and exercising the right for free speech, which I fully support as an American. It's that they're going you know, they went to the personal offices of a program that runs Israel internships on MIT's campus, and they went to the offices of the people who worked for this program and they tried to enter it. They were going from door to door trying to unlock the doors, and the people who worked in this office had no idea to what these students were trying to do by trying to get into their office. They were yelling, they were accusing them of apartheid, of ethnic cleansing, of genocide, and it was a really frightening experience.
Speaker 1: It was a really frightening experience, a really quote frightening experience. MSNBC going also all in for the Hamas terrace with their coverage this morning, saying this about Hamas.
Speaker 2: Take a listen.
Speaker 4: They're bad.
Speaker 9: They're very, very, very disturbing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, very bad, very disturbing. And Michael just getting back to the two state solution. Yeah, there was this belief during the Abraham Accords, and I thought it was cynical at the time that Israel could make peace with the UAE, Israel could make peace with the SAW, Israel could make peace with ba Range, Israel could make peace with everybody and just pretend the Palestinians weren't there. We said it at the time. So you think you can work around I said this to people in the Trump administration. You think it can work around the Palestinians. They're not going anywhere. And it underlined two things. One that the Israelis were cynical, and we're doing everything they could to ignore the Palestinian's flight. And the second thing is it's not really reported as.
Speaker 15: Much just how much, just how much the Palestinians neighbors just detest them, have no use for them, haven't had any use for them for a very long time, don't want them in their country, and are willing to actually team up.
Speaker 4: The Sunni Arab nations team up with Israel, right and at the expense of the Palestinians. And now this is blown up for the entire region. And now they're paying, and Jordan, they're paying, in Egypt, they're paying in Saudi Arabia again for not tackling this issue had on. And all I'm saying is, when we get through this first phase, however long, that next month or so, and that Yahoo has moved aside, the United States just has to say, yes, we support your right to defend yourself to destroy Humas, but we also are going to demand The other end of that is it's not going to be easy to do now, but at some point you've got to move to a two state solution and take care of the chaos that's going on in the West.
Speaker 2: Banct I think you're right about that.
Speaker 14: I think in the end, so we're talking at a post that Yahoo Israel, you're going to have emerge presumably as was reported, you know, the opposition is already beginning to position. The Israeli people want that change. You're going to have a momentum or an energy behind that. So the work and the lift body US won't be necessarily as difficult as it went as it otherwise would be, which is a good thing for US policy. But more to the point of what you're making, the powers in the region will have a greater incentive on the heels of all of this now to get behind that two state solution in a way that they before October seventh they were disinclined to do for their own particular reasons.
Speaker 9: That is the one thing that's going to come out of this People hope that there's basically there's this is the only viable solution out of this mess, is a two state solution. And you know, we were this has been discussed further the past month, that this is the this is the one thing that will come out of this disaster, is that this is the only way forward, and increasingly people will see that in the Middle East, you know. And interestingly, The Times had a really interesting interview with Hamas leaders a week or so ago, just and they basically were feeling so.
Speaker 2: So but by the way, listen to this.
Speaker 1: I listen to this propagand it's about to come out out of her mouth.
Speaker 2: She says.
Speaker 1: It was really interesting. There was this, there was this conversation with Hamas leaders.
Speaker 9: Listen carefully, We'll see that in the Middle East, you know. And interestingly, The Times had a really interesting interview with Hamas leaders a week or so ago, just and they basically were feeling so so isolated in the region, and they launched this attack as kind of a last resort because they felt completely abandoned by all everybody else and realized that this was the last thing they could do.
Speaker 11: American politics is new.
Speaker 2: Did did you hear that?
Speaker 1: No one stopped her, No one called her out for that, No one called her out for what just I'm going to read you that part of the transcript. Interestingly, The New York Times had a really interesting interview with Hamas leaders a week or so ago. They basically were feeling Hamas so isolated in the region that they launched this attacks kind of a last resort because they felt completely abandoned by everyone else and realized that this was the last thing they could do. And the panel just said, uh huh, they had no choice. That's what That's what was just said there like I'm not this is what was said. This is what was said. Please share this podcast with your family and friends. Please make sure you write us a five star review wherever you're listening to this podcast so that it will help us reach more people.
Speaker 2: And we will see you back here tomorrow.