Speaker 1: There is new video out showing Israel revealing an underground tunnel beneath the Shifa Hospital in Gaza. The Israeli Defense Forces and the Israeli Security Agency, the ISA and the Shinbet revealed on Sunday that soldiers had uncovered a deep and extensive tunnel shaft beneath the hospital and Gaza, which likely would lead to further tunnels beneath the facility. They put out an operational update revealing significant fifty five meter long terrace tunnel ten meters underneath the hospital conflicts itself. During the intelligence based operation, the tunnel entrance contained various defense mechanisms. If you want to know how amazing these tunnels are from a standpoint of the terrorists, then you need to understand exactly what and how they're built. These aren't just like little kid tunnels, if that's what you think they are. They're not even close to that. This is a complex system of tunnels. The tunnel entrance contained various defense mechanisms, including blastproof doors, as well as a firing hole an attempt by Hamas to block Israel forces from entering them altogether. For weeks, Israel have been telling the world about Hamas's cynical use of residents of Gaza and patients of the hospital as a human shield.
Speaker 2: And yet again here is more proof.
Speaker 1: Now, of course, I'm sure the mainstream media would not want to talk about this and wouldn't want you to know about it. That's exactly why we're talking about it right now, because you need to know about all of this. The Israeli Defense Forces also, once they got into the tunnel system, said that the operation is ongoing and being conducted carefully Alvin order to locate the dismantle Hamas's infrastructure within the hospital. You may not realize this, but this the hospital was actually built by Israel to take care of people that are Palestinian. The IDF and the ISA released the joint statement saying, quote based on IDF and ISA intelligence, IDF troops exposed this thirty five meter long terror tunnel ten meters deep underneath the hospital complex. A deep staircase leads to the entrance of the tunnel shaft, which consists of various defensive means, including these blastproof doors in a firing hole. Now, all of this was accompanied with video, and the video is incredible because the world should not be able to deny that this is there with the video proof. You couldn't make this in a couple days or thirty days to try to frame right is these psychos on the left would say, you can't do that.
Speaker 2: This type of door is used by Hamas terras.
Speaker 1: The IDF went on to say, and their organization of block Israeli forces from entering the command centers and the underground assets belonging to Hamas. The tunnel shaft was uncovering the area of the hospital underneath the shed, alongside a vehicle containing numerous weapons including RPGs, explosives.
Speaker 2: And fully automatic rifles.
Speaker 1: The IDF and the ISA forces are continuing to uncover the route of this tunnel from this hospital. The findings, they said on their joint statements, clearly proved that numerous buildings in the hospital's complex are used Numerous buildings in the hospital's complex are used by Hamas as cover for terrast infrastructure and activities. This is further evidence of the cynical manner Hamas uses the residence of the Gaza Strip as a human shield for their murderous terrast activities. Now, to be clear, these tunnels, there's no way you could build this type of infrastructure without okay, without people knowing about it. Without the citizens in and around you knowing about these tunnels, it would be impossible to build this, and only the terrorists know. The IDF has been exploring the tunnels slowly, as many are thought to be booby trapped and have claimed the lives of several Israeli soldiers already. Four different Israeli reservists were killed by a booby trapped tunnel ten days ago, and a combat engineer from the Elite Forces was killed on Saturday. Israel has been criticized for operating in the hospital by the world right because they're livid at the hospital. As one headline in the Washington Post, the hospital has been I think they said, surrounded or infiltrated by Israeli forces, like soldiers are combing through the hospital and implying that that's something that should never happen. Well, now you understand why. And Israel, of course, and the lefties of the world are criticizing them for operating in the hospital. Thank goodness, we have the video.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: The media will not be showing this video. That's why I'm telling you about it, and this is why you need to share it. With everybody. You know, the IDF has uncovered extensive evidence that Hamas used it as a base of operations. That's the first time we've heard the word base of operations. In other words, Hamas decided, and they're very smart as terrists, Okay, we're going to make our base at the hospital. We're going to have multiple tunnels from the hospitals. We're going to put our best weapons around in and around the hospitals. We're going to use multiple rooms within the hospital complex. And Israel would never dare come after us at a hospital. And so that's why we're going to do it. And that's exactly why they did it. That's why they did it. Evidence that AMAS again used it is a mass of operations, corroborating earlier reports by groups like Amnesty International that have also confirmed this. So if you think this is propaganda from Israel and the sad parts, I'm even having to say that now because there's so much misinformation out there, right, there's an insane amount of information out there. They're now saying, hey, corroborating early reports by groups like Amnesty International are also confirming this. If you need a second source, now, what is the media saying about this. Well, let me first tell you what Benjamin Netyahu had to say on Mark Levin's TV show on Fox Life Liberty, Liberty and Levin about what's happening and what's next for Israel. Take a listen. This is his own words with Mark Levin to try.
Speaker 3: And prevent Iran from getting a nuclear weapon.
Speaker 2: To your knowledge, I'm.
Speaker 4: Not going to say everything in my knowledge, but I can't say this Mark that the jury is still out. I mean, if we see what the Iranian access is doing without nuclear weapons, the horrors is perpetrated on that October seventh, the wanton terrorism that is practicing not only in the Middle East, but in every content in around the world, including in North America and in South America. The terrible aggression that is perpetrating in every zone in the world and especially in our region. That's what it's doing without nuclear weapons. Now, imagine what would happen if Iran had nuclear weapons and all its minions, all its proxies would know that they have a nuclear umbrella. It would be a different world and the entire world would be endangered. And of course, if Iran had nuclear weapons, they'd be able to use not only terrorist proxies, they'd be able to wield on you the threat of the greatest terror of them all, nuclear terrorism. They'd have ballistic missiles that could reach any city in the United States, and they'll hold you hostage. And therefore, the battle now that we're waging is a battle against Iran's Axis of terror, and everybody wants to see who's going to win. If Israel wins, we all win. And if Israel doesn't win, then the axis emerges victorious, and that in perils our entire future. So this is not just Israel's war, it's your war. And we have to win this war. Just as we had to win the battle against the Nazis, we had to win the battle against Isis. We had to win the battle against al Qaeda. Everybody unitedly understood we cannot let this be obfuscated by Hamas propaganda and media obfuscation. We have to keep our moral clarity and our strategic clarity. We have to understand that we're fighting for our future. By the way, the future of the Palestinians as well as israelis the future of the Middle East, the future of the Moderate Arab States, the future of the expansion of the historic abram accords a future of peace with Saudi Arabia that can all be achieved, but it has one necessary prerequisite victory, total victory over Hamas. We destroy Camas, we assure the peace. We destroy Caamas, we assure security, we destroy Kamas, we assure a better future for all.
Speaker 5: And honestly, this is what statesmen and real leaders, specially.
Speaker 1: By the way, to be clear with Netahu's saying there, he's saying, look, you think it's just Tomas, You're wrong. Problems all over the world. We have to win this battle against al KaiA. We had to win a battle against the Nazis, we had to win a battle against Isis. Now we have to win a battle against Hamas. And the idea that we should stop based on what we've now seen of what Hamas has done is insane. Yet the media, the left, the socialists are saying we have to stop.
Speaker 2: It's insane.
Speaker 1: I want to tell you about a company that I really want you to check out. For ten years, Patriot Mobile has been America's only Christian conservative wireless provider.
Speaker 2: And when I say the only one, I mean it. They're the only one.
Speaker 1: They make a huge difference every time that you pay your bill, because they actually get back to conservative causes and organizations to help you stand up for what you believe in. While you're paying a bill you're going to have anyways. This is the part that I love about Patriot Mobile. They're making a difference every time you pay your bill, every time you make a phone call, every time that you send a text message, Patriot Mobile actually gives money back to protect First and Second Amendment rights, to protect the lives of unborn children. And that's what they're doing right now is they celebrate their tenth anniversary. If you switch right now to Patriot Mobile, they are going to give a donation to help protect life and to help mothers choose life to an organization that does everything they can to protect the lives of unborn children. Then every month when you pay your bill, they're going to continue to support the causes that I just mentioned. And this is exactly why you need to make the switch. If you're tired of woke companies, switch your cell phone to Patriot Mobile. Whether you are a business, a small business, or just a family, you can switch, and they make switching easy. They have a one hundred percent US based call center making switching extremely easy. You're going to get nationwide coverage, UNS mid talking text and usually save real money on your bill. Nine seven to two Patriot, it's nine seven to two Patriot, nine seven to two Patriot. Or go online to Patriot Mobile dot com slash ben that's Patriot Mobile dot com slash ben or nine seven to two Patriot. So what is the media saying about this idea that we have to get rid of Hamas and are they backing the idea that we should treat them like any other terrorists organization? Take a listen in to Morning Joe MSNBC. Oh no, no, no, no no. They're gonna condemn BB. Why because net Yahu?
Speaker 2: They hate? Why because he's going after a terrorists organization? Listen, So let me just jump in. Rarely do I disagree with Richard, but I do on this.
Speaker 5: I think when the war ends, BB's gone. In a week in Israel, I couldn't find people on the right on the left who were willing to speak up for him. There's a sense that his polarizing politics in the year before this war broke out trying to keep his unwieldy coalition together by making the demands on behalf of his right wing supporters weakened the nation. One former Prime minister enough Tally Bennett, not speaking about BB by name, generally said BB's tactics left Israel so weak that its enemies finally saw that it was vulnerable, and then they attacked.
Speaker 2: I think that feeling is widespread in Israel.
Speaker 5: I think there's a desire for new leadership to talk about who else. The polls are very clear that BB lags far behind Benny Gantz, his coalition partner. So I do think a change is coming, and I think a lot of Israelis do hold him responsible for the country coming into war. So I'm prepared.
Speaker 1: By the way, I love this type of propaganda from NBC News Bbe's approval rating right now, since the war start is not where he says it is, they could immediately fact check him. The idea that you can't find anybody in Israel that supports Bbe as he's taking on the terrace that instantly killed him as absurd, right, I mean, this is just a joke. But this is the anti Semitic propaganda that is out there, right, I mean, this is it. This is the anti Semitic propaganda that's out there.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: This also goes back to this other shock poll that deals with Joe Biden. There's this pole that came out that Joe Biden is now underwater in a very big way. Why is he underwater because there's so many anti Semitic pro Hamas young people in this country that are now abandoning him. And the reason why they're abandoning him is because they don't like the fact that they're taking on a terrorist organization, israel Is, and they can't stand it. They can't stand that the president of the United States of America would back a country, for example, Israel, that is going after terrorists because they believe that the terrorists are somehow.
Speaker 2: Justified and what they're doing.
Speaker 1: Here these new poll numbers that have come out, and I'm going to let you hear this from NBC as they released this poll. This poll number is that they're talking about right now is saying that President Trump beats Biden within the margin of air in the latest poll. And the reason why that's happening is because among young voters, seventy percent of those eighteen to thirty four disapproved President Biden's handling of the Israel Hamas war.
Speaker 2: Now, why is that.
Speaker 1: It is because of so much of the online propaganda defending terrorists. There is an incredible amount of online propaganda that is supporting Palestinians, supporting Hamas and attacking Israel. And so when you see this and you infiltrate, and we've seen a massive amount of this propaganda has been put out specifically in one place on TikTok and guests who owns TikTok China and just China love to undermine Israel? Yes, it's China love to undermine the United States of America, yes, and our foreign policy yes.
Speaker 2: And so what they have done is they have flooded I mean.
Speaker 1: They have absolutely flooded in a massive way anti Israel propaganda on TikTok. And so now you're seeing these woke liberals on college campuses that are turning on the party that created these socialists, and they are socialists. They have turned on the party and they're going after the Democratic Party. There was a riot at the Democratic National Committee, a full on attack on the Democrat National Committee that past week in Washington, D C. By these pro Hamas, pro Palace and in Terris sympathizers in Washington, D C. And Yet it's funny because the Democratic Party created this. They created these communists, they created these socialists, and now we're witnessing what happens when you don't placate the radicals. And who are they being controlled by. There's no doubt they're being controlled by China. China is the one that is putting the algorithm out there. China is the one that has decided, okay to put an incredible amount of anti Israel, anti American news and the feeds of young people.
Speaker 2: And who is it that's choosing ticks? I guess said, older Americans. It's young. It's eighteen thirty four.
Speaker 1: And now we see these shock numbers that have come out that now the approval rating of the President of United States of America has plummeted. Seventy percent of young people eighteen to thirty four disapprove of Joe Biden's handling of the war with Hamas and Israel. Listen to this from NBC News.
Speaker 2: Overall, this is the handling of the Israel Hamas war.
Speaker 3: And again it kind of measures overall up with Biden's a foreign policy approval.
Speaker 2: But look at this among the oldest group of voters.
Speaker 3: Sixty five plus there's a majority who approve how Biden is handling this.
Speaker 2: That's plus twelve.
Speaker 3: Look at the youngest group of voters, twenty approved, seventy percent disapproved. He is fifty points underwater with the youngest group of voters. That is a sixty two point net swing between youngest and oldest on this topic of you is Israel Hamas.
Speaker 5: And it's a critical group of voters that he needs in order to win reelection.
Speaker 4: That's for sure.
Speaker 2: Seventy percent.
Speaker 1: Only twenty percent approved of the handling of the Israel Hamas war by the President United States of America, Joe Biden, because he's supporting the good guys over the terrorists, the terrorists.
Speaker 2: Who again cooked babies and ovens.
Speaker 1: A lot of people heard that story, and the media did every everything could have tried to disprove it.
Speaker 2: They couldn't.
Speaker 1: They wanted it to be quote propaganda, they wanted it to not be true. It was true, and there was something else that happened in that story. As the media was digging at a psychotic obsession, was digging, I mean just totally psychotically digging to try to disprove that a Jewish child, an infant child was cooked to death in an oven. We found out more about that incident. What we found out was is the mother of that child was raped during the cooking of her child by Hamas. That's who the Democratic Party is defending. The mother was being brutally raped, brutally raped while her child was being cooked to death alive in an oven.
Speaker 2: That's amas. So when you hear net Nyahu come out and.
Speaker 1: Say we have to finish off of mass the same way we've went after the Nazis, the same way that we went after al Kaeda, the same way we went after Isis, He's right, And then you hear NBC News saying, oh, he won't survive this.
Speaker 2: Afterwards he's gone.
Speaker 1: I can't find anybody NBC who's saying I can't find anyone in Israel that supports the man.
Speaker 2: That's a lie.
Speaker 1: There is more support for BB right now than there's probably been the last ten years in Israel, right I mean, I mean, that's the truth. But they don't want you to know that. They want you to believe that Bib is the bad guy. They want you to believe that Netanyahu is the bad guy. That's their objective here, that is their goal here. One other point I want to make is this, make sure also that you go look at these videos from the Israeli Defense Forces.
Speaker 2: I have put them out on social media. They're up there.
Speaker 1: You can see this extensive tunnel system. It is truly incredible to see what they have. I have found and tell me that these people aren't just pure evil.
Speaker 2: Look at them, Look at them.
Speaker 1: And see what they built to terrorize innocent people and kill people in Israel. Tell me that the Palestinian people didn't know this was going on below their homes and below their hospitals. They knew there was one thing that was mentioned in that audio attacking Bebe. They said that how was he not ready for this attack, and somehow this is his fault that this attack took place.
Speaker 2: I don't buy into that propaganda.
Speaker 1: I believe it's nothing but propaganda, but it does bring up an important point about being prepared and being ready. This is happening in this country, in the United States of America. We should learn from what's happened in Israel. The army is now scrambling in this country in America to get back soldiers that this country kicked out of our armed services over Biden's military vaccine mandate. The now now, I should say now, the Army is appearing to try to bring back into service soldiers that it kicked out over the Biden administration's policy to remove service members who rejected the coronavirus vaccine mandate. According to a letter from the Army and several former soldiers posted online over the weekend, the letter, addressed to former service members, states that there is a new Army guidance that would correct military records of those kicked out, which would enable those who were removed and had their doubd DASH two one four s is marked with a certain code barring them from re entering service, and it would now allow them to return to service. The letter instructed former soldiers on how they could get their records corrected, and then added quote Individuals who desired to apply to return to service should contact their local Army, US Army Reserve, or Army National Guard recruiter for more information. The individuals may locate an Army recruiter by visiting and it gives a three different web addresses to go to. Sam Shue Made, a retired Army Chief Warrant Officer two who fought the mandate and one of the administrations. On military watchdog websites, Terminal WCO posted a copy of the letter on AX. Clearly the letter's real the Department of Army, Office of the Deputy Chief of Staff, G one three hundred Army Pentagon, Washington, DC, and it says this, Dear former service members, we write to notify you have a new Army guidance regarding the correction of military records for former members of the Army following recession of the COVID nineteen vaccine requirement. As a result of the recession of all current COVID nineteen vaccine requirements, former soldiers who involuntarily separated for refusal to receive the COVID nineteen vaccine may request a correction to their military records from either or both of the Army Discharge Review Boards or the Army Board for Correction of Military Records. Individuals may request a correction to military personnel records, including records regarding the characterization of the discharge, by submitting a request to the ABRB or the ABCMR, and you can do it online or by mailing a DD form to the Review of Discharge or Dismissials from the Armed servant Forces of the United States. Individuals who desire to apply to return to service should contact their local Army, US Army reservists or National Guard recruiter for more information. The Biden administration just so you know, and this has put our military and a vulnerable spot because we've not been reaching our goals, our mandated goals for recruitment. The Biden administration, coming in like tyrants and dictators, socialists and communists, imposed a vaccine mandate on the military and August twenty twenty one, and then Defense Secretary of Lord Austin then issued a policy that said any service member who did not follow the mandate by December of twenty twenty would be kicked out of the military. As a result, more than eight thousand troops, and many of them were experienced, older and higher ranked troops, were in fact kicked out. Tens of thousands of National Guard members were sidelined and lost drill time and pay, and a number simply decided not to re enlist because of this new law. Thousands more sought a religious, administrative, or medical exemption, and most were either denied or were waiting for a decision. When the House Republicans forced the Pentagon to rescind the mandate via the twenty twenty three National Defense Authorization Act. The mandate and decision to kick out thousands of service members came at the same time as a historic recruitment crisis was underway in the US. Brad Miller, a former soldier who was punished over the mandate and resigned from the Army, also said he received a letter and called on the Army to compensate soldiers who were punished and kicked out or otherwise resigned due to the mandate aimen to him, He said this, many have seen this letter.
Speaker 2: I just got mine. When I resigned for the Army.
Speaker 1: It was clear the god was breaking the law and senior leaders were likely engaged in treason. Why doesn't the Army ask me if I want my resignation converted into a retirement dated with the release date of this new policy, and along with it offered compensation for the command I was wrongfully relieved of compensation for the remainder of whatever my career might have been, and then offer me my adjusted pension from this month forward. Question mark, then offer the same to all the others similarly that were wronged.
Speaker 2: Dood can't fix itself.
Speaker 1: It's run by officers who the loyalty is in question, and there in turn led by the cabinet and the minister level officials who loyalty is assuredly an American, Brad Miller wrote in his post on social media. Now, the letter comes after the Army quietly issued a memo formally rescinding its vaccine mandate, a year after House Republicans forced the Biden administration resent its policy. The memo formally halted further discharges.
Speaker 2: Sought to.
Speaker 1: Sought to remove from soldiers' records punitive actions due to the mandate, and banned further punitive actions, and said service members could get their general discharges upgraded to honorable charges and even pursue re entering service.
Speaker 2: Well, do they deserve back pay? Hell yes.
Speaker 1: Recently retired Army Major Chase Spears suggested in a peace on American mind that the recent measures were tied to the armies of busmal recruiting numbers.
Speaker 2: This is what he wrote.
Speaker 1: One might be curious why the Army is doing it about face on this now, given that its top officials clearly have a different perspective from the policy change. She's authorizing. Last month, the Army missed its fiscal year twenty twenty two recruiting goals by ten thousand. That is the third consecutive year to have a significant shortfall, and the fiscal year twenty twenty one, the Army missed its recruiting goals by twenty five percent, even after lowering its initial goal for the year and reducing enlistment standards. If this trend holds, the force will have no choice but to cut units, and the heavy load already borne by those currently serving will increase Accordingly. As top military officials continue to deny the impact of dragging the Army into progressive social policy advocacy.
Speaker 2: Reality remains unmoved.
Speaker 1: Spears discussed the persecution that soldiers who did not wish to receive the vaccine face from over zealous commanders eager to implement the Biden administration's mandate. He wrote this, the Army requires several ammuisations and checkups throughout the year to maintain one's medical readiness. Not one of those came with the course of force of the COVID mandate laid on your flu shot question mark. You just got told to take one at your next convenience. Laid on a vision check question mark. The same apply, but in twenty twenty one, on Fort Levenworth, proof of the COVID shot was the only path to being able to live in existence that in any way might reflect normal. It became the primary marker of human worth on that base and at many others. Under the management of Major General Douglas Sims, some base facilities were set aside only for the vaccinated. I traveled to Fort Riley for a war fighter exercise in late twenty twenty one. First Infantry Division policy limited unvaccinated visitors to hotel rooms and workplaces. It also restricted access to base morale facilities and the commissionary the base grocery store. You had to be vaccinated to get food to those who had a vaccine card. Friends of mine on Fort Bragg now Fort Liberty told me of similar policies at their location. A two class system among military service members was established across much of the force, heartbreaking and back to Biblical language, where you were clean or unclean based on your shot status. Major General Simms performance, however, was rewarded. The soldier goes on to write he has since been promoted to a lieutenant general and is currently the director of Operations for the Joint Staff. Would he treat an unvaccinated officer who re enters the army with respect in the days to come, or would such an uninformed citizens still be worthy of segregation question Mark Spears discussed how other army leaders punish on vaccinated soldiers.
Speaker 2: Harshly and were rewarded for it as well.
Speaker 1: He called on senior army officials to apologize for that conduct, saying, though this policy reversals a step towards sanity, it is far from enough. As I have said before, senior Army officials did apologize for their COVID related misconduct. Beyond that, they owe a deep reservoir of amends to subordinate So subordinates whose trust was so clearly broken. We must never allow totalitarians to persecute their fellow citizens in our nation's military.
Speaker 2: Ever.
Speaker 1: Again, a forest that can so easily lose sight of its purpose is one that is rightly viewed through a skeptics lens.
Speaker 2: I think they're absolutely right in what they're saying.
Speaker 1: Look, this is a step in the right direction, yes, but is it enough to right the wrongs?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: And this is what happens when you put.
Speaker 1: Politics ahead of military readiness, this bs of political pandering, put ahead of what should actually happen in our military and what should matter.
Speaker 2: And now we have a problem. What is the problem.
Speaker 1: The problem is now we have a military that is understaffed because of wokeness.
Speaker 2: Never forget that.
Speaker 1: Make sure you share this podcast with your family and your friends, and make sure you write us a five star review so we can reach more people. And I'll see you back here tomorrow.