Speaker 1: Two Teeth in a Pod with Teddy Mellencamp and camera Jeedge. All right, guys, welcome to another episode of Two Teeth in a Pod with myself and Tamba Jad.
Speaker 2: Hey girl, how are you feeling.
Speaker 1: I am feeling okay. I'm back on I'm back on the meds, the backbeds. So I'm a little like, it's crazy how quickly it hits me.
Speaker 2: Like, so when you were on it, when you went off of it, did you feel better instantly or it took time?
Speaker 1: It took time. It took a couple of days. And then I went to Vegas with Slay and had her horse show, and like I was able to function, like be a regular mom, like to be supportive. That's always good a regular functioning human. But me and my regular life, I'm not somebody that like, in the middle of the day goes and takes snaps. Like at the horse show, I would leave and like go take a nap, app like in between her classes.
Speaker 2: I took a nap yesterday.
Speaker 1: Well you've been very busy.
Speaker 2: Wow, I took a nap because I was watching Beverly Hills. I'm just gonna leave it at that. I have two words to say what, Lisa Rena, I know, come back.
Speaker 1: Don't worry. I'm still in the Fox Forest five chat. We've been chatting, We've been chatting. I was like, hold on which episode are we recapping first?
Speaker 2: I know, Beverly, I went off the we went off, I went off the script.
Speaker 1: We went off the script, put off the.
Speaker 2: Script like Alexis Blino did when she was on uh at the Bravos when she threw in there, Am I the only person that hasn't slept with Slave Smiley?
Speaker 1: Well, you know what, I hate to break it to you, Alexis, You're no longer winning at all things, not sleeping with Slade Smiley, because I saw you at The Quiet Woman with John Janssen.
Speaker 2: I have a little bit of backstory for that.
Speaker 1: Okay, fine, let's get into headlines, which we have to start off first and foremost. Drum roll please. Tamraon Judge is named one of Variety's forty most Powerful Women in TV. Variety says Tammarck came back and created one of our best Real Housewives of Orange County seasons in years. Other housewives in the list are Kyle Richards, Candy Burriss, Teresa Judice, Heather Gay and Jena Alliance. Congratulations, Hambon, Well.
Speaker 2: Thank you, thank you, thank you. I found out about it about a month ago, and when I was asked, you know me, I don't too my own horn, but it was like, wow, really me, Okay, I don't really win too many things in my.
Speaker 1: Life, but I'll take it. I'll take it. You deserve it. You've worked so hard for so many years, and you are constantly keeping us talking and entertained, and so I think, well deserved and I'll be cheering you on.
Speaker 2: Thank you. I had Cayden post on my social media and he puts a song this girl is on Fire, and I said, really, I go, of all thanks, I go.
Speaker 1: It is so embarrassing.
Speaker 2: I go, could you He's.
Speaker 1: Like, there has already comments, and I'm like, I don't to hold on. He did that as a stagnant post. Yes for the love. I know I get very particular about which songs are posted with which photos, but I did like your rugby post. Oh would running around like a list?
Speaker 2: Caden did that too, he put that video together. He's doing really well.
Speaker 1: I did really like that. While we're on the topic of Caden, and I'm not going to say the person's name. But I need to know if this is true because my Twitter is blowing up. No, no, mm hmmm, this is you, tam Well, it's not really you, it's your buddy who I'm not going to say her name, but at your trace Amiga show, did your pal ask for the audience to boo about me?
Speaker 2: I don't There was this talk. There was something a question about you and I, and I don't think she answered it very well. And I looked at her like, Okay, really we're going to keep this going. And then I don't know that she asked. I honestly don't remember her asking if so, if people would boo yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean I may or may not have seen the video already, So I really just trapped you and dance.
Speaker 2: I don't remember. I mean, it's it was a two day event.
Speaker 1: It was a lot. It was you guys stailed it. You had two weeks sold I mean two nights sold out.
Speaker 2: That's the first. The first show was not originally on our plans. The second show was. So the first show was supposed to be on Thursday, but instead we did it on Wednesday because we sold out so quickly. So first night wasn't completely sold out. That was our overflow, but whatever, it was good. I mean it was there was a lot.
Speaker 1: Of people there. Yeah, that's huge. I mean a lot of people. I'm very excited for you guys. One one day I'll be able to see a full video, not just where your pal gives me the thumbs down and ask people to build. I want to see that. I gotta see the whole thing because you look hot. And why are you the only one with a different color mic.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I just took whatever they gave me.
Speaker 1: Well, I liked it.
Speaker 2: I think we were at stand up Live. They were really nice. The crowd was a little bit different than the first couple of shows where we were in Orange County.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that makes sense.
Speaker 2: They were a little bit nicer over there.
Speaker 1: Nicer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, beingix Arizona, they're a little bit nicer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean they were all nice.
Speaker 2: It's all nice that they come out, but they were We had some people in the front row the first couple of shows that would like yell out and maybe got a little too intoxicated. But that's okay.
Speaker 1: Well. In other news, can we talk a little bit about Lisa Hawkstein's comment on the clip of Lenny's Mistress. This is not my words, this is you know this.
Speaker 2: Was Lisa calls her the mistress.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Lisa calls her the mistress. Katerina in an interview on YouTube channel, which you guys can easily find out who this is, this particular person actually said he had his worst encounter at Bravo con with me. But I'm gonna give a little backstory on this particular person. You guys can figure it out. As I walked up and he came to our event, which we didn't invite him to, I heard him saying something that I didn't necessarily love to Tamra, So I just removed myself from the situation. I wasn't rude or nice. I just wouldn't make direct eye contact or have conversation. Would you agree with that statement.
Speaker 2: Tam I agree yes.
Speaker 1: But either way, he did a podcast or YouTube channel and essentially, Katerina says the storylines with certain TV shows have painted her as a super villain. She encourages people to exercise critical thinking the amount of filters. Listen, I'm all for a filter. We know face out Hollywood for number one, fine, but I've never seen like a podcast be broadcasted with like blown filter.
Speaker 2: I didn't see it, Like I couldn't even get myself.
Speaker 1: To watch it.
Speaker 2: Well, and I really wish that Lisa didn't watch it and didn't care and did not give them any energy. I feel like I need to call her and say, just don't give her any energy, don't.
Speaker 1: Well, she didn't comment, just once. She commented like I think I kind of like four times. Katerina says she's never called herself a victim, and Lisa then commented on the post, the face app is apping?
Speaker 2: Is face appening?
Speaker 1: Is face apping? Lisa, we know you love your face app too. We know, I mean not the point of Gretchen where there's no nostrils, but.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, girls don't do that. Let's not get crazy with the filters. Let's show our natural beauty, like how we are right now, yeah, right now, never looked better and redskin is how I like, I'm not pretty.
Speaker 1: But then Lisa also commented, according to the interviewer, she was NonStop calling him to release this footage on a particular date. Allegedly, she was saying, don't let these people win, et cetera. For starters, didn't realize my family's life was a game.
Speaker 2: This needs to stop. This right here is right up there with Kim and Kroy whatever his name is, like constantly breaking up, getting back together, breaking up now. I saw on Instagram before we got on the pod that one of the kids had to call Literley had to call the cops on them because they were fighting. I'm like, I thought they were getting divorced.
Speaker 1: Also, how sad. It's just so sad. But just don't live together if it becomes this toxic. I just don't understand it. I really don't.
Speaker 2: And don't fight in front of your kids.
Speaker 1: I mean they do. Therapists do say a healthy amount of conflict and then resolution is good for your kids. They don't want to believe that, But not screaming and yelling. Not to the point where somebody is calling the cops. Yeah no, but to the point where I tell Edwin, if you choose this loud for one more second.
Speaker 2: Oh, I have that conversation daily, well one of my I try, I try, I seriously try, and then you'll see my face go.
Speaker 1: No. But then we all get it back. I mean death stare. My girlfriend's on hinge right now. She's trying to find somebody to date like she's looking. She sent me her her little bio and I was like, hold on, we need to work on this, and I wrote her an incredible bio, no loud eaters. I said, like love because I took what she originally wrote. And then I said, okay, I'm fine with I love a last minute getaway blah blah blah. And then I said, and if you don't snore, and I also love a night in. And if you don't snore and you choose softly during a Netflix and chill night, you'll probably get laid more than once a week.
Speaker 2: I'm sure guys are just gonna be just selecting, swiping left or right or whatever they do on these apps.
Speaker 1: You know what, don't hate all my new business opportunity of writing people's dating bios.
Speaker 2: Okay, oh my god. So Whitney, Angie, Kate, and Heather head off to New York City to film the reunion. It's reunion seems early, doesn't it. Do they have a limited amount of episodes?
Speaker 1: Maybe they have fourteen? What are we on episode eleven right now?
Speaker 2: I got eleven?
Speaker 1: Twelve?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know. I always think of my head that everybody has about sixteen to eighteen episodes. But so Whitney, Angie, and Heather are flying to New York City together. Whitney says, taking off to New York with my favorite girlies, Heather and Angie Singh reunited and it feels so good. So I see, do you think it shows in the same side of the couch, Well, we know Heather, Angie, and Whitney.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so one side of the couch is Heather is first seat, then Lisa Barlow, then Angie, then Mary.
Speaker 2: Oh Mary showed up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Mary, Mary was able to make it to the reunion allegedly, and then the other side is Monica, Meredith, and then Whitney's third seat.
Speaker 2: What do you think about this?
Speaker 1: Well, I actually am a little bit surprised, mainly because Monica posted this picture that we also saw over the saw all over the world wide web of the seating chart and said something along the lines of like take that like shitch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean there's not been a lot of newbies that get for seat, so that's kind of a big deal. I think she's amazing TV. I don't always agree with what she says or what she does, but she's definitely entertaining.
Speaker 1: I guess that was more surprised that Whitney was at the end, was at the end on this side.
Speaker 2: And then Angie too towards the end. I thought she did an amazing job and she was in a lot of it. I mean, I too agree with Heather and Monica being for seat.
Speaker 1: I think I guess so. I mean they did a lot of hard work this recent episode. I feel like we haven't seen enough of it to know yet. I know that's the thing. Even though we're that far into the season, I still feel like we need to learn a lot more. But we'll get into that in a second. That the last Housewife headline, it made me really sad.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Real Housewives of Miami's doctor Nicole Martin announces the death of her father on Instagram. On Sunday, the Real Housewives of Miami star announced the sudden death of her father and an Instagram tribute to him. She wrote, I haven't been able to find the words and still can't. Everything happened so fast and it doesn't seem real. Part of me is still waiting for one of your crazy phone calls. So many things left and said and moments we didn't share. Trying not to dwell on the missed moments and focusing on the improvements we made. You had a zest for life, and I know you're having a party up in heaven. Rest in peace, Dad, Love.
Speaker 2: You very sad. I mean, at least she got to have some you know, her last couple of seasons with him on the show. I always feel like that's that's good, like to remember him in real time, even though it wasn't the best.
Speaker 1: I was like, that's a problem, But now I feel like, you know, it is what it is.
Speaker 2: And she's she said mentioned it in there, something about you know, I'm not going to dwell on that, like just you know, move forward and happy that they had the time and they were reunited.
Speaker 1: And all that. So yeah, and then Summer House star Lindsay Hubbard spent her cancel wedding day date on first Date with Johnny Bananas. You did.
Speaker 2: Traders, Yes, And I sent Johnny Bananas a DM this morning and I said, talking about you on the podcast today, spill the beams? Are you dating, Lindsay? And I said, cute couple?
Speaker 1: Are?
Speaker 2: I love her so much? He hearted it.
Speaker 1: So he left you on Red No, he just hearted it well, he opened it up. But I guess that's what it means.
Speaker 2: Well, he didn't respond, he did respond, he hearted it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean he gave you the heart, gave me the heart.
Speaker 2: So that to me is it's happening. It is out there.
Speaker 1: Listen. I'm happy about this couple. I'm fine with it. Hubbard was abbit.
Speaker 2: He lives in Orange County and she lives in New York. So that's a little tough either.
Speaker 1: Just anywhere, right, like summer houses only in the summer, like she lives in New York. You know, if she married Johnny Bananas, they could be on Real Housewives Orange County.
Speaker 2: They could Oh my good, I'm gonna have to throw that out there. Okay, So there is one more headline, RHOC Shannon Badoor's ex, John Jansen cozies up with former RHOC housewife Alexis Billino. Bravo and Cocktails posted Alexis Bilino and John Jansen smile next to each other at a dinner with friends at The Quiet Woman in Corona del mar caption the post. I couldn't help, but wonder is John Jansen the new slate?
Speaker 1: Then things better looking? John Jansen are slave No no personality added solely looks. Don't make that face. You have to answer. It's pick or die, Tam, and you can't.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go with John. I'm going with John. The other one has like a very big creep factor to me.
Speaker 1: Why does he have to keep going to the Quiet Woman? Though?
Speaker 2: Okay, so he's been probablybably going to the Quiet Woman. I do see one girl in the front in the red that is one of Shannon's old friends that she used to hang out with.
Speaker 1: And I sua is she's still a friend?
Speaker 2: No, not a friend anymore. I don't believe. What I think happened is that they ran into each other at the Quiet Woman and took a picture. I think it's nothing more than that. However, John Janssen just started following Alexis Bilina.
Speaker 1: But I'm gonna tell you this. I hear what you're saying. But I'm also counting the amount of cocktails at this table versus how many people are there? So one, two, three, four, five, So there's five glasses on this table and there's seventy people two, three, four or five?
Speaker 2: Wait one has one in his hand, Oh shoot, oh yeah, two three.
Speaker 1: So six drinks. So unless Alexis was at another table and came over and was the only one not drinking not. I don't know. I don't believe that she would go to the middle seat.
Speaker 2: I think that she was sitting with the two guys, which I happen to know. I'm not going to name names. The two guys next to her in black. I think that they were there. They were hanging out in this other group here everybody else. I think they're friends, So I think that it was just.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Maybe I'll just text Alexis and ask her, Maybe you should, because I need to know. I guess if I really cared that much, I would, But I don't care.
Speaker 2: If she wants to hang out with them, hang out with them.
Speaker 1: And when the next time I'm in Orange County, can we go to the Quiet Woman. I've never been there. What's all the hype? Like? What makes it so great?
Speaker 2: It's a local hangout, It's literally this big, it's tiny.
Speaker 1: What kind of food is it? Just?
Speaker 2: Regular food? Chicken steak, things like that. They have a little corner where sometimes they have live bands. It's really loud in there. It's okay, but.
Speaker 1: It's not your favorite. You'd prefer Tailor's Deck too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 1: Okay, for sure.
Speaker 2: It's more of like a place for people to drink and a tiny little bar where the deck is open. You have the ocean and.
Speaker 1: All that and all and beyond. This is a place to hook up with other yes, sing, But.
Speaker 2: I feel like the same people have been going there for years, like twenty years, maybe thirty, Like John Jansen and Shannonbador.
Speaker 1: Did they meet at the Quiet Woman. No.
Speaker 2: I think they met through the girl that's in the picture at the Red Shirt on if I'm not mistaken.
Speaker 1: Yikes. Okay, Well we're gonna take a little break and then we're gonna come back and talk about Real Housewives of Salt Lake City. Okay, so we are back to talk about all things Salt Lake City. Okay. I have to say once again, Monica won me over in this episode when she pulls out her photo albums to show her daughter Bri. Monica says that her dad left when she was only four years old, and her mom destroyed everything, so Monica doesn't even know what he looks like. Because of this, Monica has brought a photo album filled with pictures from when she was pregnant with Brie and photos of her biological father. Monica got pregnant when she was very young, and when he left for work one day, Monica discovered her daughter was playing with a bag of oxy cotton. Monica started dating Mike when Brie was one, so he's always been dad.
Speaker 2: I mean, I really enjoyed getting more of Monica's backstory that doesn't involve her mother.
Speaker 1: Yes, do you have photo albums like that? I actually have the same you know, the one that she had with the like the flowers on there. I have that same photo album.
Speaker 2: Oh you do.
Speaker 1: I have a ton of photo albums because back when my.
Speaker 2: Kids were, you know, first born, growing up, we didn't have like iPhones, and it's nice to have photo albums with all the pictures. And I have one each for each kid and their fathers and a lot of the pictures. And I'm holding those for them for when they, you know, are responsible and won't lose them, or when I die.
Speaker 1: Uh great, we're just talking death. But I mean, I think we all know that Monica has probably shown her daughter those prom queen pictures at least twenty five times. Do you really do it? But her daughter actually seemed emotional and all those things, and I didn't know that.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's got to be hard to talk about your dad that's not.
Speaker 1: In your life. Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 2: I think we need to bring the photo albums back people.
Speaker 1: I still do the This is not just paid post Teddy talking. I love chat Books because of this. Chat Books. This is not an ad. Chat Books takes every single post from your Instagram and makes it into a book and they send it out once a month.
Speaker 2: And wait, wait what yes, okay, can you send me that link? And do you have a code.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna have to ask them for a code. It's been years since I did a paid post. Okay, So you just send them all the pictures and they make you ah, they are linked to my Instagram account.
Speaker 2: That scares me.
Speaker 1: And then once it's like every thirty one days or whatever the amount is, they send these cute little photo books. So like every single month of my kid's life is like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but what if you are taking pictures, you don't want them to be in a photo album. Like you know, when you take a picture, if you're like you're hemorrhoid or something, or.
Speaker 1: Just from my Instagram. I'm not posting my hemorrhoids.
Speaker 2: Oh from your Instagram. Yeah I was thinking phone for some reason.
Speaker 1: Sorry, not my entire camera roll, all of our shah, but.
Speaker 2: I post a lot of housewive shit. I don't want that in my photo album.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't post as much as you, but most like on wait, you don't post as much as me. No, I don't post as much housewives because I'm fired.
Speaker 2: Okay, we didn't have to say it like that.
Speaker 1: Well I don't. There's not much to post in regards to that. Okay. Then Angie and Sean go out to eat for the first time in a very long time. Angie says it feels like a first date and they don't know what to say each other. I've got to tell you, this was a really awkward date.
Speaker 2: This was really awkward, and it it makes me a little bit sad. I mean, I think when you're in you know, in reality TV in general, it's going to make you look closer at your marriage, your relationships and fine tune it a little bit or y split.
Speaker 1: Well, Sean says it's been two years since they've been alone and lost the relationship aspect of their marriage from worrying about everything else.
Speaker 2: I love how they show. Wait, I'm sorry, but I love how they show him laying in bed and the dog on top of him, and she's like, I guess I really need to work on the intimacy part of my relationship. He's getting it from the dog.
Speaker 1: He's getting it from the dog. And then Sewn says they are no longer connecting with one another. Angie thinks they need to prioritize spending more time alone together. Do you think the rumors are the cause of Angie and Sean to take a closer look at their marriage. No.
Speaker 2: I think they've been married for a long time, and sometimes your relationship goes up and down. One person gets busy or doing things and don't have time, and then you reconnect and then I don't know, I just feel like that's as part of marriage. Two years not being able to go, not going on a dinner.
Speaker 1: Date seems that seems like a long time.
Speaker 2: That's a long time.
Speaker 1: I also have another question for you, and I don't know if you saw these pictures during the tour, but I'm just curious why Angie is dressed like she was going to the Beyonce Renaissance tour after this meal, and he's in like a baseball cap and like a little lemon sweatshirt.
Speaker 2: I know he's like, you look nice. Oh this whole thing, this.
Speaker 1: Old silver, old metallics.
Speaker 2: People are really into their metallics right now, aren't they they are?
Speaker 1: I mean I'm like, do I buy one?
Speaker 2: No, By the time I buy it and wear it something, it's gonna be out of style.
Speaker 1: No. I mean the fact that I had to send a group text to my entire family prior to Thanksgiving and I just said, just making sure we're all only wearing soft clothes this Thanksgiving, right, which means like this type of thing. And my sister goes, can you bring one hard outfit?
Speaker 2: Are so weird you're talking about what you're gonna wear.
Speaker 1: I just I only brought sweats and like comfy clothes. And I said, like, is there any any day that I need to wear hard clothes? Would be like parks or leather jacket or any of those things.
Speaker 2: This is why I live. Going to Big Bear. We went up there to check on the progress at the house, and it's just so nice to wear sweats. Sweats that's all I do. I don't even put makeup on. I'm like, if I shower, yeah.
Speaker 1: I'm bringing one non sweats outfit because it's my mom's sixtieth birthday, so we'll go to dinner that night. Sneakers will still be.
Speaker 2: Wait wait, hold on your mom's sixtieth Your mom's only sixty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she had when she was eighteen. Wow, or maybe nineteen. I'm forty two.
Speaker 2: Starting to feel really old here.
Speaker 1: Yep. So it's her birthday at the end of our Thanksgiving so yeah, nuts.
Speaker 2: So your mom and your dad will be celebrating.
Speaker 1: No, no, oh, we separate. We'll do Thanksgiving with my dad and then we go like every we have to take like a boat taxi everywhere because they live on islands. So it's they live on a separate island across.
Speaker 2: Your dad lives on an island.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's called the Fusky Island. There's like, I think, maybe I mean shocker, the way he loves people, the way he just loves to embrace other human beings. But yeah, we're gonna go first to my dad's and then we'll come home, hang out with my mom and some of my friends from high school for hurt my mom's birthday dinner, and my sister and then uh yeah, all fun. But anyway, back back to the matter of hand, we pull up to Heather's house and Lisa scrapes her car on a rock and Heather's driveway. Heather says she's gonna have to start a go fundme for Lisa's Porsche. Heather and Lisa are and a new phase in their friendship for the first time in five years.
Speaker 2: We're both dead silent.
Speaker 1: I mean, Lisa Barlow can't pull into a driveway without wrecking her car, but she'll be damned if she's gonna spill one bit of barbecue song.
Speaker 2: I know on the white couch and white shirt. I mean, so far, she's uh smashed her Porsche and lost a sixty thousand dollars ring. It's been a good season for her financially.
Speaker 1: Like financially, it's a rough go for her. But Heather. They do a flashback during this where Monica and Heather are together, are having shots, having fun and saying that they're gonna go on a trip, and so Heather is now telling Lisa that she needs to accept the apology. All of this sounds to me like production made me do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's find a way to get on this trip together, which.
Speaker 1: I am enjoy enjoying seeing Heather and.
Speaker 2: Lisa work on their friendship and get closer. It's very cute. Nice to change the dynamic a little bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Then Angie tells Whitney about her first date night with Sean after two years. Angie says there was so much awkward silence. Whinny says she has experienced that too. Since Justin has gone back to work, there's a void. Angie says that she and Sean are business partners and they have not made time to be husband and wife. Angie says they have sex once a week and she needs to organize more date nights. Whitney says, please don't organize it. Blah blah blah. And then they talk about how only ducks are monogamous their entire life, where.
Speaker 2: The good ducks were good duck where they.
Speaker 1: Think are slutty. Do you think this is Whitney sending out a bat signal that she wants to have an open marriage.
Speaker 2: I don't know about that. She did say that it's really hard for people to be monogamous, but then she said, but I am something like that. I don't know. I just need her to make Justin stup wearing all those logos.
Speaker 1: I'm here to tell you that if Edwin wore that Fendy Beanie cap. I'm not, but I could be monogamous.
Speaker 2: Right, that's the one thing, just to just be a dude's dude. Just okay, No, I love you justin. But the unlimited labels.
Speaker 1: It's a lot, it's giving a lot.
Speaker 2: But then the thing about Eddie, he doesn't even know what the label is.
Speaker 1: Edwin knows, but like it's not he doesn't care about the actual insignia of a label, but like not that stupid Cardier ring or whatever it is. But it's just like ginormous, and I'm like, you're never gonna wear it. He never does. But I don't particularly like when I can see. But I have to say that about other than like your ASACEI outfit you are Bramo con. I don't particularly love a full label. Yeah I'm not.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I actually was gonna wear a leather brown blazer over it, so it wasn't so obnoxious. But when it got here, it didn't fit and it was the wrong color.
Speaker 1: So I was you know, what you do, what you gotta do.
Speaker 2: Did what I had to do. But Eddie likes nice clothes, like he'll spend a lot of money on clothes, but it's not very often.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, edone wears the same ship forever. Yea. Then Meredith and Seth are having Whitney and Justin on the podcast. That's where we saw said Beanie. Seth asked, where is the craziest place they ever had? Whoopy? Please don't say whoopy. I know it's worse than Dinger. It's worse than I say Dinger.
Speaker 2: It's worse than U s Yes, it is worse.
Speaker 1: Yes, And then Whitney says she got caught under Justin's desk at work by the head of HR. I'm like, Justin's already lost one job because of your sex capaion.
Speaker 2: I'm assuming that was the job.
Speaker 1: No, I'm assuming this is a job before it. I don't think you're doing that kind of sex unless you're didn't they have, like did they work together off? Yeah? Yeah, but they did. I think their first I could have completely.
Speaker 2: So this was a long time ago.
Speaker 1: Yes, they've been together fourteen years. Should we be offended that we haven't had sex under our desk?
Speaker 2: Well that too, But the fact that every damn housewife show is showing their podcasts, every single one, I mean, this is a two weeks in a row, we're seeing the podcast being filmed.
Speaker 1: Well, I just got to say, it's probably going to be on UTAM because there's no one filming me outside of this area. So what what's gonna be our? Are we going to invite other couples? Like? We really are going to have to.
Speaker 2: We have to really think this out to make it interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're gonna have to do better than what they did because that that was an R for me. Can we talk about that Pioneer party?
Speaker 2: I am a little bit confused why they were doing that, why Heather would do that when I think Heather's doing a very good job this season tying everything into her book. She's very very smart about doing that, and you got to give the girl props for that. So everything she's doing is a tie in to the book.
Speaker 1: But what about who's on your wagon? And who would you throw off your wagon? But only one person got the question that we saw.
Speaker 2: I was, well, I'm sure they all got the question, but the one Lisa's answer about throwing Monica off the wagon was the only one we heard.
Speaker 1: Lisa says she would kick off Monica because she is the nastastiest o. I don't like the word.
Speaker 2: Nasty, nasty, just nasty.
Speaker 1: I don't know that. Do I say the word nasty?
Speaker 2: I don't know. But Monica's like, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have told you were ugly. I'm like, wait, is that a compliment?
Speaker 1: But then Monica says to someone she's upset because Lisa said her parent doesn't want them. Lisa says she called her mom Ted Bundy and then Ann what about Angie breaking her glass? But it making no impact on anyone, nobody, one of them, Lynch, no one even looked up. She's like, and then all of them are just like hum Anyhow, I did laugh out loud when Whitney says, I'm not up to date on all my serial killers, but I'm pretty sure that Ted Bunny was not the one to eat people.
Speaker 2: That's Jeffrey Dahmer, gotta get your serial killers straight. Lisa, I thought Lisa Monica went tit for tat. I didn't feel like it was a gang up on Monica at all. I mean, Monica, you know your ass is going on that trip, so stop saying you're not going. You're going.
Speaker 1: But I do want to know one why a housewife and this maybe our new business venture hasn't come up with their own card game that they're going to play at every dinner. That's going to make good television because now every franchise is having a play card game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we did it, We did it on Orange County, some.
Speaker 1: Kind of freaking game, whether it's truth or Dare.
Speaker 2: But I feel like we go through cycles of doing the same thing on every damn show.
Speaker 1: I want to know if any of the Housewives made better? Did anyone actually complete the butter? I was waiting, Meredith was like this for hours.
Speaker 2: I know, I want to make better. Let's make better for Thanksgiving? How DoD you have? Would you have salt in your butter? I would put salt in my butter.
Speaker 1: I would have salt. I would maybe put a little truffle in my better.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a little truffle would be good too. But I like, like sea salt in there. So so when we start right now, could we have it done by Thanksgiving?
Speaker 1: My hop water has a congealed into butter yet it's just.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm making sparkling water. It looks like.
Speaker 1: But I mean, it was a cute little party wearing.
Speaker 2: Anytime the girls can get into outfits and themes. I love it. I was just a little bit confused, like, if you are against the Mortmon Church and you wrote a book about getting out of the Mormon Church, why are we doing a Mormon thing?
Speaker 1: Because she wants more people to read.
Speaker 2: Her book, smart smart girls, very smart. I want to read the book.
Speaker 1: Listen. I may listen to the book. I'm not going to read it.
Speaker 2: I'm very I'm going to ask Spencer because he works at Starbucks in what's it called Barnes and Noble while he's going to college, and he said, Mom, I'm buying books for Christmas. Tell me what book you want. So I'm going to ask him for that book. Yeah, and then he says, I want I want to order him now before Barnes and Noble. Jack's up the prices right before Christmas.
Speaker 1: Well, speaking of it's been all over the world wide web that Lisa's son didn't go on his mission in Colombia.
Speaker 2: I heard he was spotted down the street here in Orange County, in Irvine, maybe at the Protesta.
Speaker 1: It was somewhere like that. I can't remember, but either way, I was told at Bravo con I'm not going to say who told me that the reason he is currently in Orange County is because he was trying to get his visa to go to Columbia. But his plan is to still go. Do I know if this is true, there.
Speaker 2: Is vacationing in Orange County?
Speaker 1: Lisa tweeted that same thing. Apparently, Lisa tweeted that to get his visa. So let's all right, we got to get back to Potomac. But let's take a little break and then we'll come back and talk all things Potomac. Okay, we are back talking all things Real Housewives of Potomac. It starts off where Robin says Giselle told her not to let Wan be seen with his coworker. Robin says she is not going to ask one to do anything Differently, Karen and Robin agree to not repeat rumors about each other, only the facts.
Speaker 2: Well, that's probably a good thing to say, Like isn't shouldn't you always do that?
Speaker 1: I mean, one would think that a rumor isn't necessarily something to share only if you hear information. But that's I need facts.
Speaker 2: Like I'll repeat something, but I need true facts about it before, like you know, like the Dick pic. I was there when it happened. I need true facts.
Speaker 1: Well, Wendy says her talk show will have different educational demographic Okay, are not at the same intellectual level. It may go over their head. Do we think this talk show will go over our tam Probably?
Speaker 2: I feel like this is kind of starting out to be the Wendy show. She's really controlling the season so far, and then poor Robin just looks like she's just fighting off people.
Speaker 1: My marriage alone, I'm having a little bit of a hard time this season. Mia says that Wendy can't preach women's empowerment when she constantly puts her down. Wendy says she is too slow and can't be lifted. Do you think that Wendy's been condescending.
Speaker 2: No, I don't think Wendy's being condescending. I think she's giving me a rap back what Mia gave her last season, So take that Mia. I feel like Mia.
Speaker 1: Likes to dish it out, but she doesn't really like to take it.
Speaker 2: But I agree with that.
Speaker 1: But I also think these women can barely stand to hear Wendy talk like at a dinner or a lunch, and so they certainly don't care about her show like any I'm trying to find her relationship within the group, like who is it with? Who is she closes with?
Speaker 2: Well, we're about to find out. Well, evidently it's not with uh Neka so far?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, actually, gotcha. I thought that we were removing ourselves from that and Ashley was going to be the problem.
Speaker 2: But now Ashley is the problem. But Karen asking Robin if her marriage was open or traditional was pretty ballsy. So Teddy, I would like to ask you, do you have an open marriage?
Speaker 1: I do not either, do I I don't. I can't. I it's open to the fact.
Speaker 2: Do you imagine? I just I can't imagine living in that lifestyle. But I'm like, oh honey, I'll be right back. Got a little itch to get scratched.
Speaker 1: Ippy, you're not scratching that itch.
Speaker 2: You're not scratching that itch? Well, you're scratching it. But you know what, I want a new peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing. If I was like eighty five years old and I was in a place where I didn't have kids and.
Speaker 2: All that, You're gonna be tired at eighty five. I'm fifty six.
Speaker 1: I could barely your mom stay awake.
Speaker 2: I am not your mom's age. She's four years older than me. She's not sixty.
Speaker 1: Her sixty. No, it's not.
Speaker 2: It's her seventieth birthday. It's seventieth.
Speaker 1: This is my favorite thing to happen that I didn't realize was happening. Okay, Then Wendy's son have their first communion. Wendy says she's wearing white to the communion. She says, just like her son's weddings, when their wife wears a white dress, she will still wear a white dress too. No, Wendy, the line, you do not wear white to a wedding.
Speaker 2: No, did you understand why some people wear yellow? She told everyone to wear yellow, but not everybody wear yellow. Somebody some people just wore like a little yellow. Well, Ashley wore her boobs.
Speaker 1: Listen, Ashley's got some new good tips.
Speaker 2: They are nice, but I don't know that they need to be shown at first communion.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, nothing says holy Communion like Eddie and his Happy Eddie weed sweatshirt.
Speaker 2: Happy What is happy Eddie? Is that a brand?
Speaker 1: Well? Remember they called him Happy Eddie and then they they did merge. It's now his cannabis line.
Speaker 2: They're coming for me, Come for me, Stay in your stay in your lane, Happy Eddie.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm here to tell you that last night I took my first lights out in a while because I was actually home and I had dream very vivid dreams.
Speaker 2: The melatonin in it, or it could be the TC.
Speaker 1: Like my dreams. I woke up, I thought it was real life, Like I was like, holy shit, and then I was like, oh, we're fine, We're all good. None of these things have happened. But I did sleep amazing good and made for I'm also not mocking me as downsizing.
Speaker 2: But just a lot of hotelation. I'm confused. Was that a hotel or a penthouse because when they she opened the door, it was a long hallway, which is doors doors, doors, like like a hotelment building. I don't I don't know.
Speaker 1: Like listen, downsize, do whatever you want. Like if Edwin and I were to break up tomorrow, I would probably move back into my original condo that I had when I met him, because I love it so much and I felt so safe.
Speaker 2: And do you still have it?
Speaker 1: I do? Oh?
Speaker 2: You kept it?
Speaker 1: I kept it?
Speaker 2: I Oh my god, you're so smart.
Speaker 1: Where's it at it's on the Sunset Strip right about like it's right above Sunset where Tower records used to be. I've rented out to the same guy for you know, twelve years. I love it, but I could do it. I would prefer that than living with somebody that I was fighting with and having my kids see it.
Speaker 2: Oh for sure. Absolutely. When I left my ex, I moved into a less than a thousand square foot apartment, two bedrooms with three kids. So but my question to me, it was my sanity. You know, I didn't care. I'm not but I'm not a very materialistic person. Like I have this big house and this Bentley and it's just not me. So I didn't care. Like I'm more comfortable in a smaller house.
Speaker 1: I like nice things a million percent. But I could live in my actual bedroom with my entire family.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's why I am too, That's who I am.
Speaker 1: But why would Mia even be judgmental about Ashley's new house. I don't get it.
Speaker 2: Because she's Mia. She can dish it out and she can't take it.
Speaker 1: True. But then Handace meets Wendy for drinks so she can meet her friend Keana. Wendy tells the women about her in Ashley's conversation about Meca and to ask if Ashley was the one who told her this and worth the right flag? Do we think Candace is correct on her take on Ashley? She says she had a good time with Ashley, but then she turned around and stabbed her in the ear.
Speaker 2: Well, we're getting a little messy Ashley so far this season. Like, she's what did she say? She misrepresented herself?
Speaker 1: No, you lied, she lied. Ashley's like, listen, I'm gonna keep this townhouse no matter what I have to do. So calm your tits, everyone, I'm here to cause shit and enjoy it singing to it. You're welcome. But then Karen and Ashley go shopping for Wendy's Sun Communion. Karen asks Ashley how she feels about seeing candas. Ashley says Candace wants no correspondence with her and she's fine with it. Do you believe that it was alcohol that had Ashley missed re membering things or something actually remembering? I know that.
Speaker 2: Misrepresented the entire conversation. I don't know that it was alcohol. I mean, you know how it goes when you film something and then you know a day later you have to remember everything you said and everything that went down, and then you say something wrong, You're like, shit, that's not what I meant, and then suddenly you look like a liar. I don't know if it was a situation like that or she's just being messy and trying to stir shit up.
Speaker 1: Well what about how Karen wouldn't even try one item on from that clothing store?
Speaker 2: Clothes did not look I didn't ty no.
Speaker 1: But when when is everybody going to realize that Ashley is as trustworthy as Wan Dixon in a hotel lobby with a credit card, with a credit card and a DM left on right. But then Mecca and Robin meet for drinks. Necca said she has met Wendy before, even though she acted as though it was the first time meeting. They met at a concert and then she saw at a birthday party, but she was met with aggression. Wendy's older sister, Ivy, has been contacting Necca's husband's cousin. This is two, I mean, this is.
Speaker 2: Another Jennifer Lopez and Mariah Carey.
Speaker 1: I mean who is she?
Speaker 2: I don't know who is she?
Speaker 1: So they either know each other or don't. But I just feel like at some point this is a fight over I'm confused if it's a fight over religion or just running in the set, like, what are what is their issue at this point? Do they know each other? Do they not know each other?
Speaker 2: I think they know each other. I think Ashley is a problem. I think I acshually sterned it up. Now and now they probably watch it and they're like, wait, we got mad at each other for no reason.
Speaker 1: No, but then, uh, Mecca is Mecca and Wendy are boastaying different things. I thought it was all about Ashley, but then they start saying that Wendy reached out to Nekka's family and said that she was creating all the issues. You do mom, the voodoo mom and she's a trip.
Speaker 2: Now, whose mom is that? Is that Eddie's mom? That's Wendy's mom.
Speaker 1: I think that's Wendy's mom.
Speaker 2: That said those were her children, she birthed them, These are the best.
Speaker 1: You're like, good, take them here, you go. Listen. If anyone's interested in taking Dove, she's all yours. The only time I really need her is bro Edwin and their sids and seven p Yeah, you know what? Take everybody take everybody. We just say we had to actually say a prayer this morning. When we do morning prayer, you guys are gonna laugh at us. But what we do morning prayer and this morning's prayer was can we please not fight this year when we go to Thanksgiving while we're traveling? And in law, do you.
Speaker 2: Fight with immediate family like your family or your sisters and brothers and and all that stuff.
Speaker 1: Edwin and I will start to fight when we do, like for example, tomorrow, we have to be in the car at three forty five am to go to the airport to go to the airport, So that's when we will start like coming for each other a little bit, like because he will not pack probably till three thirty three am, and like I already have all the kids packed, everything packed. Ye that's and then I'll get annoyed, and then I'll be bitchy and then he'll strit like this is just how it goes. So you know what praise be for anyone traveling with their family during the holiday. Our prayer for our family was that we're going to get along. Well.
Speaker 2: I don't have to worry about fighting with anybody this year because I had invited everybody to Big Bear, and everybody was planning going to Big Bear, and then the house isn't done, so they all made other plans. Ryan's going to his dad's house, my Mom's going somewhere else, and it's just like wait, wait, guys, I'm still gonna do So it's just me, Eddie and the kids. That's it. It's be very quiet Thanksgiving.
Speaker 1: Well, it sounds pretty lovely.
Speaker 2: It's really sad.
Speaker 1: No, I think it's actually nice, especially after whatever I'm gonna have to endure.
Speaker 2: Right, I'm going to just go with you.
Speaker 1: You know what, you should come.
Speaker 2: Tom, I should That's what I should do.
Speaker 1: Listen to camera, you can come camera, all right, you guys, thank you for tuning in. We will be back soon to recap Beverly Hills and Miami, so make sure you guys keep tuning in with us throughout this Thanksgiving holiday