Speaker 1: Two hopelessas one dating app then dares you, guys, swipe right. The question is whose love life is more tragic.
Speaker 2: It's Battle of the Tinder Dates.
Speaker 3: It's the dating game show that has a pilot eject button for the loser. Oh so, get ready for a scream in edition of Battle of the Tender Dates, where two of our listeners go head to head to find out whose dating life is the most tragic. We'll explain the rules in just a second. First, let's meet today's contestants in this corner. Even when he gets bad service at a restaurant, he still tips thirty percent, then leaves and lights a small fire in the alley behind the kitchen like a gentleman.
Speaker 2: Meet big Flame, Jans.
Speaker 4: He died.
Speaker 2: We always have a lighter gasoline on hand, James or.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And in the other corner, his ideal first date is living through a global apocalypse that white sad humanity, making it his responsibility to repopulate the entire earth neat fertile Kyle.
Speaker 4: Hello, Hello, Hello Kyle.
Speaker 2: We were so close there for a second. You know I'm talking to I think I just got pregnant. Well, how the game works.
Speaker 3: One contestant is going to start by telling one of their worst dating stories. Then the other will try and counter with a nightmare story of their own. We're going back and forth for three rounds, and afterwards we will declare a winner. Big Flame James kick us off.
Speaker 4: So I went ice dating with this girl.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's cute.
Speaker 4: It was both our first time ever.
Speaker 3: Try again, not so cute like Bambi out there.
Speaker 4: What if he needs to know to be able to hold the other one up?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 4: So she offered to put my phone in her wallet, in my watching and my stuff in her purse, and she put it inside of a locker. So we get on the ice and it turns out she's really good at ice skating.
Speaker 2: On the first try.
Speaker 4: Yeah, on the first while I'm slipping in in the middle, I see her doing a figure eight over twelve lockers.
Speaker 2: That ye, the truth here.
Speaker 4: But this is the worst part. When she gets to the lockers, she steals my stuff and just waves goodbye to me.
Speaker 2: No, you can't get over there. Well she she kind of fertile, Kyle, can you count her?
Speaker 1: Okay, I went out with this girl and she immediately invited me over to her place, which it turns out she lives with her parents. Oh yeah, I didn't tell you that prior. She didn't mention that, but I was surprised, but I stayed h really okay. Yeah, And then right before bed, she told me if we want to hook up, they wouldn't be able to hear us if we went into this dirty, unfinished crawl space under the house.
Speaker 3: Oh gosh, it's like hook up.
Speaker 5: Den.
Speaker 2: Here's a decision that you have to make.
Speaker 5: Well, I.
Speaker 1: Hit it. I said, yes, wasn't worth it. It was the filthiest walk of shame ever.
Speaker 2: Round two, James.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I did a candle making class for like our first day candle making. When you start, they let you pick the scent.
Speaker 2: Okay, I picked vanilla Vanilla va.
Speaker 4: When my date got ax with sin she wanted to pick. She wanted it to smell like her last boyfriend.
Speaker 2: Oh do they have that in the array. Yeah, vanilla hazelnut. Your ex tears. That's what she said out loud.
Speaker 4: Out loud, like to the person who acts. And then after that, this is the craziest part. She took a lock of hair from her purse and acts that they could bake it into a candle for her Oh god, did.
Speaker 2: It smell good? Surprising good? Okay, that is awful, Kyle got to hit back.
Speaker 1: All right. I just had a tandard dinner date with this girl and then I paid for her uber to get back to her apartment.
Speaker 2: Okay, classic Jose move, keep going.
Speaker 1: I look at the tracker and I see that it takes a detour for a moment, but then it gets back on track.
Speaker 3: It's a little bit creepy that you're watching exactly sure you're out.
Speaker 1: But okay, I'm making sure she gets home.
Speaker 2: Just wait for the text.
Speaker 1: But all right, but then it gets weirder when I'm charged to a fee. I thought it was, you know, maybe she puked in the back and they were charging me for the clean up. It turns out she picked up another guy and started hooking up in the back seat.
Speaker 2: Oh what can you see that on the little icon?
Speaker 4: Does it change?
Speaker 2: No wonder? Alexis's uber bill is always so high.
Speaker 3: It's around three. This is their final round. Need to be your best stories, gentlemen, What do you got?
Speaker 2: James?
Speaker 4: So, I'm I met a girl who volunteers at the Humane Society. Oh she acually to come meet her there before our dinner day.
Speaker 5: Signs.
Speaker 4: She comes out holding a cat. Okay, okay, and she filled out an application under my name and adopted a cat for me.
Speaker 2: Oh your cat.
Speaker 4: Apparently the shelter had too many kittens, so she said she was using lonely tender guys as candidates to come take them.
Speaker 2: That's a different definition of cat fishing. Somebody did, what did you name your cat?
Speaker 5: I didn't take the cat, Terrible Kyle, last chance go okay, I matched with what I thought was a real life model on Tinder.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Already.
Speaker 1: By way through our date, she told me she has this big gig coming up, and she asked me if she could fact is showing me her poses? Okay, obviously I say.
Speaker 2: Yes, even if she's not great at it, Who cares?
Speaker 1: She puts her fingers in her mouth, go on and opens her lips up wide.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm listening.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 1: Well, I was like, what's going on? She says she does dentistry. Magazine shoots, oh, she's a professional gum model.
Speaker 2: Wow wow. Jefferys still like and continue, what did.
Speaker 5: She do next?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: Final bell? That means the match is over. We have to score this, Alexis.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go James for the girl with the ex boyfriend, candle My god One for big Blame James Brooke, I feel bad for James.
Speaker 4: I go James for getting robbed.
Speaker 2: Congratulations, Blame James. You have a dating life that makes jose feel good about being single.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I didn't think I'll go to Window one.
Speaker 5: Nice.
Speaker 2: That's Battle of the tender dates. Phone tap right after this