Speaker 1: Today show is pre recorded.
Speaker 2: Y'all know what time. Y'all don't know y'all.
Speaker 3: At all at all, So.
Speaker 4: Don't given them.
Speaker 5: Black the milon bus busy.
Speaker 4: Listening to show.
Speaker 6: I don't Joy, Yeah, Joy, you.
Speaker 4: Love you yellow.
Speaker 3: You gotta turn't to turn the mouth.
Speaker 7: Turn you probably got to turn the mouth, turn out the water the mon.
Speaker 8: Come come on you, huh, I sure will. Good morning everybody, y'all listening to the voice, Come on, dig me now.
Speaker 2: One and only Steve Harvey man oh man, got a radio show. Yeah, I do.
Speaker 9: God so big to me, man, I just have to tell you about it. I can't help it. It's rather obvious to me how big, how good God is. He's absolutely tremendous. He's off the chain. He owned one, he'd be clowning, he'd be just showing out.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 9: I'm just over here, just on the receiving end. You know, if you're out there, start your mission today, Start your mission today? What are you waiting for? Why do we as people delay what we want or delay the process to begin what we want our hopes, our dreams, our desires. Why won't you start your mission today? Why don't we all decide together that just individually. Look you listening. You got something that you've been dreaming about. You got an ambition of yours that's not yet fulfilled. You got goals you haven't accomplished yet. Everybody has them. Everybody's got them. Everybody's got something that's on the table that they haven't yet attacked yet. What are you waiting for? Start your mission today? Stop the procrastination. Now, the procrastination is only hurting you yourself. If you got a goal of aspiration or dream and you fall off track momentarily, you can get back.
Speaker 2: To that because God knows where you left off. Now.
Speaker 9: You may have to accomplish a few more things since you stopped for a long period of time, but God know where you left off, you can get back on track. I look, man, this dream of being on TV since I was a kid, and it got off track. Now it got off track. I just kept it as one of the dreams, and in some real dog moments when it looked like it wasn't gonna happen, all I was hanging on to was just the hope that one day it could. But that's what faith is really about. Faith is the belief in things that you cannot see, but faith gives you the confidence to keep hoping.
Speaker 2: Man. Sometimes it just keep hope alive. Sometimes you heard.
Speaker 9: Jesse Jackson say it, just keep hope alive. Sometimes, man, it's just the hope. I was hanging on a hope. And I'm talking about when it got real ugly and funky out there for me, when it looked like I wasn't gonna ever make it, and all of the facts was in and everything pointed in the direction you not gonna make it. You done really messed up this time. Then I sat there and I just hung on to the hope. But man, that's what I'm saying. If you got a dream on aspiration of vision or something, when you fall off track and you want to go get back in line, God holds your place.
Speaker 2: See. He held on to that for me.
Speaker 9: He knew I was off tracking, out of line, but he said, okay, here's where we stopped. You want to be on TV. Now, when you get it together and you quit tripping and you come and you turn to me, I'm gonna hold your place, put you back in line. Then we're gonna finish the journey that took me a lot longer to get here than I wanted to, but then it was necessary because I needed all of them mishaps to happen to me along the way. So when I got on the radio one day, which I did not see coming, Steve Harvey got a radio show, y'all. That's why I say it every day. See, because of this radio show that I didn't see coming.
Speaker 2: Now I have.
Speaker 9: Stories to tell, I got experiences to share, and I can tell you about me better I can tell you about anybody. And I done been through enough whereas relatable, where enough people can go mad that happened to me. Appreciate you saying that that's what it was for. See, I get it now. See at the time, though I didn't like what was happening to me. At the time, I was really in total disagreement with God on a lot of stuff He was pulling off on me, But in essence I was really pulling it off on myself. But through his grace and mercy, he kept me through all of my mistakes, all my bad decisions, all my miscalculations, all my misfires, all the times I knowingly stepped out there and did wrong. He forgave me, he said, because man, if you ever come to me. I have a plan for you that is going to be far and above. It will supersede everything you've ever dreamed of. That's what I did. I just got sick of me. Goodn't sick of me? And I turned it over to God. And then God started working and here I am today. Now he threw with me yet nope, arrived yet nope. But guess what the journey is cool?
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 9: It's like I was talking to this young brother the other day about comedy. He's a really good stand up. You know, this young dude is really good. He said, Man, what is this I feel every night before I go on stage. I don't know what it is. I just want it off me, I said, sir, listen to me, you young dude. This thing that climbs on my back every night before I go on stage. I don't know what it is. It's got something to do with pressure, It's got something to do with anticipation. It's got a whole lot to do with the fear of falling. He said, What you mean by that? I say, every night I walk out on stage, it's like I'm about to go and step off of cliff. I say, it's a sickening feeling. He said, man, but you do so well. I said, that's because the parachute opens. I say, but I want you to understand something. When I first walk out there, it's just stepping off the cliff. Now these jokes provide a parachute which slows my descent when I jump off the cliff, and I turned it into a glide. And then I take the audience this way, and I swung them back over to that way. We might swing out to the Colorado Rockies. We may go down to Miami with this joke. We may take it on out to LA and I just swing back and forth till I land softly. The crowd cheers. The night is over with, I said, but it's been too many nights though. When I walked off that cliff and I pulled the cord and the parachute didn't open, I said, Now I'm just free falling out there for thirty minutes. Ain't no jokes working. Ain't the parachute didn't open? I said, So see, that's what it's like for me. And then you know what I found out. If you done walked off the cliff in life, and you ain't got no guard in your life. It's like not having a parachute. You step off the cliff and you just free falling. Now see we all now that fog gets you closer to the grave, right, see, we all heading to the grave from the moment we're born. But the cool thing about a relationship with God is when you step off the cliff and you got God here a parachute.
Speaker 2: You still going down, but.
Speaker 9: It's a nice ride, and God just helps your descent appear more like a rise and more like a euphoric fall, instead of not having no God in your life and you just walking off that cliff every day, free falling. Ain't got no cord, you steady pulling, you hollering the whole way because you do mess around with yourself, and ain't let God come into your life and provide a.
Speaker 2: Parachute for you.
Speaker 9: I would rather have a parachute since I got to jump every day than to not have one. God has been like a parachute for me. Ask me where that came from. I can't tell you. But like I always say, most good things that happen in my life that I can't explain is usually him. You're listening morning, ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, let me have your attentions.
Speaker 2: I am talking to everyone.
Speaker 5: Today who has ever had the aspiration of becoming a millionaire, or if you've ever had the aspiration of holding a full time job.
Speaker 2: These are the two groups that I'm talking to.
Speaker 9: Anyone who has had the aspiration of holding a full time job and anybody who has had the aspiration of becoming a millionaire. This show is dedicated to the two coldest groups on planet Earth. You dig, Welcome to the Steve Harbin Morning Show.
Speaker 2: What group you and Sheridan Strawberry.
Speaker 1: I'm in both, Steed, thank you very much, calling for real.
Speaker 4: Good morning.
Speaker 10: I'm in both too, Ditto. Let's get it, Junior, I got five jobs. Tell me I ain't trying, nephew.
Speaker 2: Timming every day. I'm hustling.
Speaker 5: I'm trying to be in there, Yes, sir, Well.
Speaker 9: For you, Oh ya, ain't in I ain't in this survey. Yeah, you got me, plug got I got somewhere else I'm heading.
Speaker 2: Ain't. Nobody asked me that, so we just throwing it out. Yah.
Speaker 9: That's my two favorite groups of people. Anybody that wants to work and anybody want to be rich. I love both them people, because you ain't got to be rich to be my friend. Because I got to tell you something. None of my friends are rich, do you do You know that?
Speaker 2: Really? Man, none of my well I got one friends really, I mean.
Speaker 5: My friend friends, I mean my real friends. Oh, real friends are ninety nine point nine percent of them rich people.
Speaker 11: But but what about running in those circles, you know, the like minded people and birds of a feather flock together and all that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's all. They just business acquaintances and associates.
Speaker 5: We make some money together, we do some deals together, we go to dinner together.
Speaker 2: You know, we pull for each other. But I don't.
Speaker 9: We haven't been through enough to call them friends, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Not really? Yeah.
Speaker 11: Well, you know what, remember back in the day when Oprah and Gail that their friendship was, you know, so popular and everything.
Speaker 1: It still is now.
Speaker 11: But back in the day, Gail was Oprah's friend, so Oprah gave her a million dollars so she could be a millionaire too.
Speaker 1: Remember that. I don't feel that way like.
Speaker 4: That.
Speaker 9: No, Well, junior, Junior, me and you we coworkers, and I'm more like a mentor.
Speaker 4: You are.
Speaker 2: You can't borrow money from me and call me. I'll beat it. Yeah, we ain't here, you know, will be.
Speaker 11: Okay, But what have we learned right here? We ain't rich and yeh, he's not Oprah and we're not gad.
Speaker 2: Excuse me, excuse me, Thomas Miles, he is rich.
Speaker 5: I'm nephew, tummy, nephew tummy.
Speaker 2: Wow. I don't never know what he is.
Speaker 11: No, all right, h Steve coming up in thirty two minutes after the hour, we'll hear from the nephew.
Speaker 1: Is he runs that.
Speaker 11: Prank back right after this? You're listening morning show? All right, it's time now to start your morning off with the nephew and run that prank back? What you got for his neph.
Speaker 2: Your wife is having a black baby. Let's go cat.
Speaker 5: Hello, Hello, I'm looking for a William.
Speaker 12: How you doing?
Speaker 2: Listen? My name is Simmons. I was I don't know how to uh. Oh man.
Speaker 5: My wife and I evidently go to the same fertility specialists that you and your wife go to.
Speaker 2: Doctor. Uh doctor, you know you're familiar with doctor.
Speaker 13: I'm familiar with doctor. But that's supposed to be confidential.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm aware of that as well, sir. My wife is out on business right now. She's she's gone for I won't be back until Tuesday. But I got a call today, a very disturbing phone call, and wanted to you know, I looked your number up. They did tell me what was going on, and kind of wanted to let.
Speaker 13: Somebody told you my number you got you got my number from somebody.
Speaker 2: No, I looked up your number.
Speaker 5: Uh here here it is in that show My wife and I. Evidently you and you and your wife have been going through the same type of problems of trying to get pregnant and so forth and so on. And uh, from my understanding, your wife is what four or five months pregnant.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure a minute.
Speaker 13: My wife is exactly five months pregnant. But I'm still confused on how you're getting in touch with me and what this has to do with me. Well, I mean, all that stuff that we've gone through is totally confidential, and I'm kind of offended that you're calling me.
Speaker 2: I understand that.
Speaker 5: Well, what's what's happening is I got a phone call from the doctor's office today. It seems like there's been a huge mistake by the doctor's office. Evidently your wife has been artificially inseminated with my seed. And I was, I mean, I'm just as disturbed as you are. You know what I mean, because I mean me and my wife are you know, my wife is too much pregnant, and finally, how.
Speaker 13: Could they do something like that? I mean, that doesn't make any sense, sir.
Speaker 2: I have no idea.
Speaker 5: All I know is that, you know, I hate to use the expression, but I'm I'm I'm your wife's baby's daddy, and.
Speaker 13: And no, okakay wait a minute, no, no, no, no, so that that doesn't happen, no way.
Speaker 5: So I'm trying to make sure I bring the news to you and see if there's anything that we can do to I mean, I mean, after being five months pregnant's kind of hard to direct to fight a problem.
Speaker 13: So I don't want this to sound rude, and I don't want to sound wrong. You said, baby daddy, are you black?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah black?
Speaker 13: And my wife is gonna have a black baby.
Speaker 5: Well yeah, your wife is gonna have a black baby. But what I want you to know is I'm not paying non support.
Speaker 12: That's what just about.
Speaker 13: Child support, and my wife is having some of the black dude's kid. Are you crazy?
Speaker 2: No, I'm not. No, I'm not out of my mind.
Speaker 5: I'm just saying I didn't lay down and conceive a child with your with your wife, so I'm making sure I'm not gonna be paying enough child support.
Speaker 13: Man, I'm not even worried about the child support. I don't pay the child support. I'm worried about some doctor making a huge mistake. And and oh my god, your wife is having We're gonna have a black baby. I can't believe that this. Oh, this is unbelievable. It's unbelievable, and I can't believe you call my house, give me the doctor, should.
Speaker 12: Give me this you want.
Speaker 5: It doesn't matter who gives you the news, as long as you get the news. Now what I want you to do with this? Please don't be giving the baby no white names and stuff.
Speaker 13: I can't believe that You're this is incredible, incredible. Oh my gosh, call me. I'm trying to give me that. I'm ready to go crazy.
Speaker 12: This is crazy, Okay, this, this is.
Speaker 5: This is no reason to be violent, sir. You see what I'm saying this already, You're.
Speaker 13: You're worried about me about paying child support and talking about your seed and and your baby's daddy. You know, Oh man, this this is bringing the best out of me. I can promise you. Unbelievable. Man.
Speaker 5: Let me let me ask yourself, Sir, do you think you may need anger management? I mean, you're not gonna are you gonna?
Speaker 2: You're not gonna. You're not gonna beat my child?
Speaker 14: Are you?
Speaker 13: Old? Man? Do you know how to push man's buttons? I can promise you, man, that's crazy. No, I ain't gonna beat nobody's baby.
Speaker 5: I don't want you being violent to me and your wife's baby.
Speaker 13: Spin this thing around? Huh man, where do you live?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 13: Who is this?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 13: Is this?
Speaker 12: Because? Oh man?
Speaker 13: This is crazy?
Speaker 5: Well, here's what I'm gonna ask you. Do you think you might want to be the godfather to the.
Speaker 13: Child to my own kid?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 13: Well, I guess it wouldn't be my kid because me and your wife's chi. Don't you say that you're crazy? Don't you say that, say that that drives me even thinking about something like that. It's me talk about something like that.
Speaker 12: But it's me and your wife's chak.
Speaker 13: So don't you even talk like that you're crazy. I'll tear a hole in your head. Don't you talk like that?
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, you're gonna tell a hold and who hey?
Speaker 13: You in your head? You crazy?
Speaker 2: See that?
Speaker 13: This is this is the.
Speaker 2: Kind of thing.
Speaker 5: I don't want my child around this time, this type of talk, this type of violence. See your white folks get mad and want to kill everybody in the room. Don't you kill who you mad at? Why do y'all do that?
Speaker 13: You?
Speaker 2: You this?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 12: Can I can? I?
Speaker 2: Can I say one more thing to you? Can I do that?
Speaker 13: I don't know if I can take anyone of this for me? Man, I'm jumped to the phone.
Speaker 5: I got one more thing to say to you. This is Nephew Timming from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. You just got pranked by your wife.
Speaker 13: Oh you're gonna kill that. It took us so long time to get taken it. He's gonna play play a game like this. That's b I got me.
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 13: You just thinking?
Speaker 12: God?
Speaker 13: Man, Yeah, we listened to Steve Harvey radio show all the time. Man, that's awesome, doesn't great?
Speaker 12: Oh?
Speaker 13: Man, I'm gonna go find her and give her a big kiss. I'm gonna do that.
Speaker 5: God, all right, Man, I got one one of them. I got one more question for you, baby. What is the baddest radio show in the.
Speaker 13: Land, The Steve Harvey Radio Show in the morning.
Speaker 1: God, all right, thank you, nephew. We got to move on.
Speaker 11: Coming up, Nags and has ask the CLO. Our Chief Love Officer, Steve Harvey is in the building right after this.
Speaker 1: You're listening Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 11: It is time now for the CLO the Chief Love Officer, Steve Harvey. This one is from CC in Dallas, CC Wrights.
Speaker 1: I'm in love.
Speaker 11: I'm in a love triangle with a man that's ten years younger than me and a man that's eighteen years older than me. They both serve their purpose, if you know what I mean. But the young man wants all of my time. He wants to stay at my house and drive my car, and he expects me to be a cougar. My sugar daddy is not pleased when he can't come over. He popped up before and I had to ignore him, so he won't think it's cool to do that. He takes great care of me, but his son is a better lover. Yes, it's a father and son that I'm dealing with. Cut one of them off, Come on, Clo.
Speaker 2: Well, tricky, let me.
Speaker 1: Tricky.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 5: You in real, real dangerous territory. You have not mentioned whether they know about each other or not. He didn't, and I'm pretty.
Speaker 9: Sure that they don't, or at least I know that daddy don't know about the son. Now, a trifling son could know about the daddy.
Speaker 2: But you said something in your letter that's interesting.
Speaker 9: The younger one wants to drive your car and all where his a cop? And then the sugar daddy is actually taking care of business. Now did she say which one of them takes care of frying the bacon better?
Speaker 2: Is it the young boy of the old dude?
Speaker 1: I'm pretty.
Speaker 9: Lover, she said, Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's the young dude, or else you'd have everything wrapped up in the old dude. So I have no advice for you. You're going to hell for this open invitation right now. It looks like you're gonna have a front row seat. And I don't know how you think this is gonna work it. Should you get rid of one of them?
Speaker 5: Yes, you should before they find out, because that's a dangerous situation to be in system, a very dangerous situation.
Speaker 9: Why you're doing that. Might I add that you are a bit trifling. I just want to throw that out there.
Speaker 5: I don't know you, but that's a little trifling because if a man was doing that, wouldn't.
Speaker 2: He be trifling.
Speaker 5: If he was seeing the woman and her daughter simultaneously?
Speaker 1: Yes, come on, yeah, So I'm pretty.
Speaker 5: Sure he would be trifling. So I'm gonna have to label you as trifling too.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I don't know what the thrill is for you to be pulling this off. But if you go to do to me and then that's your option, you could get another young dude.
Speaker 2: It don't have to be this.
Speaker 11: Man's son father son here, even by my standards.
Speaker 1: That okay, Teresa, that's low.
Speaker 2: You're right, Steve, that's low.
Speaker 1: He says.
Speaker 11: I'm in my late forties and I think I'm going to have to divorce my husband of four years. I'm his third wife, and one of his exes told me she prayed for me when I ran into her recently. He was a perfect man until a year ago, when he stopped bathing, he stopped helping out around the house, and he stopped going to church online with me. His blood sugar has been low lately, so I thought his behavior was because of that. But I don't think that's it. I don't think this. I don't know this man anymore.
Speaker 1: What should I do?
Speaker 2: Well, you can have h you can have low blood.
Speaker 5: Sugar sugar and you and you can quit going to church online. It's todamn bathing. Thank you to create it properly.
Speaker 2: That's a problem deal breaker. I know a lot of people don't go to church online. I know a lot of.
Speaker 9: People would diabetes and low blood pressure I got. I know people would haveigh blood pressure. I've been borderline myself. I'm aware of that. It's the stopping bathing that I don't get that connect at all.
Speaker 2: I got your tied gard to church online. I got it.
Speaker 9: Maybe you don't like the bod, maybe you don't like zoom ministry.
Speaker 2: I got that. Maybe you like live church, I got that. Ah God, I got you tied and.
Speaker 9: Taking your medication I got Sometimes I don't feel like taking my supplements, I got it.
Speaker 2: I got it. But when your hands get tired of washing, I'm.
Speaker 9: Talking about just you know, just it's just something about Washington that's so damn necessary.
Speaker 5: I wouldn't even have roll in about the church and the medicine Washington, because we can get him.
Speaker 9: Back in church. We can get him back on his maids. One trip to the hospital to get his ass right back on their maids. Man, you know, and one big problem in his life. Or turn him right on back to the Lord. We can do that.
Speaker 2: I don't know what we got to do to convince him to wash.
Speaker 11: Yeah, and this has got to be why she's his third wife. Okay, Gabby and Gatlinburg, Tennessee says, my parents are very religious, and I'm a Sunday school teacher at our church and I'm in the special events choir. I'm also a tattoo artist and I'm covered in tattoos. I drink on the weekends and I brew beer in my garage. I've kept my dad from going into my garage for years, and I've covered up my body so my mom won't be embarrassed. I'm turning thirty soon and I'm ready to stop hiding from my parents.
Speaker 1: How do I break it to them?
Speaker 9: Wow, Well, man, you can't hide in Gatlinburg. I can tell you that right now.
Speaker 2: I've been through there. I've been through.
Speaker 9: There ain't no hiding in Gatlinburg. I don't know how you didn't fake the funk down at the church this long with all them damn tattoos. You must be going to the church as Amish, so that's the only way you hide all you got on a bonnet, a gown, them high top boots and some leotards and you're making moonshine.
Speaker 2: You just a little duvals.
Speaker 5: You just live in your best life.
Speaker 2: So I don't know what to tell you. Moon. Yeah, she making moonshine? What does she called it? In the letter? Beer beer girl? Stop?
Speaker 5: Ain't nobody no damn homemade beer. You and Gatton Burn, Tennessee, that's moonshine. Stop this Who the hell making beer at the house?
Speaker 2: Beer cheap? All right?
Speaker 1: See clo, thank you. You're listening morning show?
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 1: So Thanksgiving is fast approaching.
Speaker 11: For those of us that don't want to cook a big Thanksgiving dinner this year, there's an alternative. It's a pizza that has all the trimmings.
Speaker 2: Guys.
Speaker 1: Is loaded with turkey gravy.
Speaker 11: It has some dice, sweet potatoes on it, some green beans, some cranberries, crispy onions, lots of mozzarella and cheddar cheese. Du journo sells the pizza and it's available in stores today.
Speaker 1: So here's my question. Would you guys try this.
Speaker 11: Thanksgiving pizza with the turkey and the gravy and all that.
Speaker 2: No you will?
Speaker 4: Why not?
Speaker 5: I want gravy and no, I don't want all my stuff on one big old piece of bread like that.
Speaker 1: No, you don't like for your food to No, and I don't.
Speaker 10: Go in there and get yourself a slice of pizza Thanksgiving.
Speaker 2: That's it? Yes, okay, sherey Shelly, tell me what's on it again?
Speaker 11: Okay, Turkey, gravy, diced sweet potatoes, green beans, cranberries, crispy onions, lots of mozzarella and cheddar cheese.
Speaker 1: There you go, and you can get it from Djorn that you're not even gonna try it.
Speaker 5: Steve, No, I don't care they put it in an egg bro I don't want all this together like yeah.
Speaker 9: First of all, I don't give them who made it, Puppy degr No, Bernardo on Rico. I don't care. I don't care, it just don't. I ain't got no pi. Pizza is fine the way it is. You ain't got to reinvent pizza. They got some great pizzas out there, man, but you do not have to do it as Chicago is not playing with the pizza game. As a constant argument on my TV show between Tanya and uh Terrell. One is from Chicago, one is from New York and the big debate every year family feuds. Who got the best pizza in New York or Chicago? Okay, great pizza in both places, but I've enjoyed it more in Chicago. I'm just gonna have to be real with you.
Speaker 11: But okay, what about this this pizza, These ingredients, the toppings, I should say, bothers you is it the green beans?
Speaker 2: Nobody put no green grave. I don't want no on my pizza.
Speaker 1: That's like green beans.
Speaker 2: If I want no damn yams.
Speaker 4: No bread.
Speaker 5: You got three different juices running gres. You got jams. That's got some juice in there, gravy Okay, not greens are green beans?
Speaker 1: Beans?
Speaker 2: Tommy? One correction?
Speaker 5: They yams don't handle you. Oh then I don't know what kind of damn jams?
Speaker 9: All they ball them, Tommy and they cut him up.
Speaker 11: And all right, time for something funny, Junior.
Speaker 1: You're ready, Yeah, I'm ready. Hollidays is coming.
Speaker 10: It is coming, and so you got people that's coming with somebody you've never met.
Speaker 1: What you've heard about.
Speaker 10: Now, I got a cousin, got this girl who's given him all these problems, and I just thought about it.
Speaker 1: True, be told.
Speaker 10: The crazy they are, the more ways you try to defend them to your family.
Speaker 1: I ain't never met the girl.
Speaker 2: When I'm about to meet.
Speaker 10: Her, oh Thanksgiving, like stuff like this, Like okay, I heard that she tried to smother you with the pillow. Yeah, we started off playing and fred but then it got serious. But you ain't ever it. You ain't never been smothered before. You ain't never been smothered before. Don't we want to play with and trying.
Speaker 2: To smother you?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 10: On this one, On this one, dog dog, I heard she raised about the back seat of your car you trying to leave? Yees, she raised about the back seat and she was concerned by where I was going that night. I had nobody that was concerned by where you be. I mean, dog love, let her love me. N The crazier they are, the more they try to.
Speaker 1: Defend them to us. To meet the girl, I'm like.
Speaker 2: What's this about you? She shot at you? Yes, she shut it.
Speaker 10: She shot at me because she was concerned I was messing up.
Speaker 2: I heard that gun shot.
Speaker 10: I got right back in, lad. I ain't nobody else shot at you before? No, darning, ain't nobody else shot it up? Nick, Somebody shoot you for you speak on this subject. I'm saying, let you been shot at. I'm just I can't wait to meet her. Just the crazy as they are, the harder.
Speaker 1: They gonna defend them to the Yes.
Speaker 2: I can't wait to see this girl.
Speaker 1: All we will have some fun.
Speaker 15: This thing that's true being told.
Speaker 10: I'm just that was good.
Speaker 4: That was jr.
Speaker 2: That was defend everybody. I mean.
Speaker 10: I was taking a bath in the tub. Then she came in and pushed my head under water. But she left me under a little too low. I choked a little bit. But you ain't never been held under water under your line, No, everybody did that.
Speaker 1: We don't speak on that.
Speaker 4: Dam ain't.
Speaker 1: I tell you walked in my shoes, tell you what my ship.
Speaker 16: It was just a cut like she's staying stabbed in Halloween.
Speaker 1: Alloween. It's just a good well.
Speaker 2: Just just a surface with one thirty two stitches. That's it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, just crazy.
Speaker 2: Drown me a little bit, that's I'm good with that. He ain't never been drowned before.
Speaker 1: That's not a way.
Speaker 2: You can't speak.
Speaker 1: You're listening Morning show.
Speaker 4: Here we are.
Speaker 1: It's time for would you rather let's do a round?
Speaker 4: Guys?
Speaker 1: Would you rather dress work out in dress shoes?
Speaker 11: Okay, work out in dress shoes, or would you rather perform.
Speaker 1: Comedy in flip flops? Which one?
Speaker 11: Are you working out in your dress shoes? Are you performing on stage and just some flip flops?
Speaker 2: What are you doing? That's silly ask question.
Speaker 15: B, that's just answer it.
Speaker 2: List. I don't want no flip flops on stage.
Speaker 15: You've seen Steve got you seen.
Speaker 5: I ain't got them kind of flip flops here. I got these ouds, I got oos. He got something else, he got all that fruits? Yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Figure. Yeah, but I'm in.
Speaker 9: Them dress shoes, looking like I'm gonna be the dress. I got my church shoes on in the gym. I'm being going and look like.
Speaker 2: Go rev.
Speaker 11: All right, Moving on to would you rather be a billionaire with no friend?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 1: No friends? Hey, we're just a well loved thousand air that now he.
Speaker 2: And if I'm a billionaire, don't want no damn friends.
Speaker 9: No huh yeah, I'm gonna lose a few along the way anyway.
Speaker 15: I'm a thousand now and there.
Speaker 9: Hell yeah, I've been here all all that crank though that bill, y'all walk on off cool. I can buy some.
Speaker 2: Friends real, all right?
Speaker 11: Would you rather kiss on the neck or would you rather kiss on the check on the chest when you're being intimate?
Speaker 2: Would I'd rather get kissed on my neck? On my chest? Chest? You get a swimming pool? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Why happen?
Speaker 15: Come on, I never heard that before, but water?
Speaker 2: Kiss me on my chest? You get a swimming pool? You said, I don't know where it came. It was just random.
Speaker 10: It was just chest your house and not having a swimming pool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you.
Speaker 5: Like you'n you got to kiss my chest because you kiss around his neck with his car at all that's going out the window.
Speaker 2: That's just love you get anywhere around this car. I'm gonna tell you it ain't it ain't all that love and double gone, just some of that chemo in your mouth.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, I'm sorry. We're not sposed to cancel. You know, he's gonna take it to a whole just about time.
Speaker 1: You opened it up.
Speaker 2: I ain't never tasted.
Speaker 5: A lot of kids properly. You ain't never done that before. You don't know what it tastes like. I probably not like to try Minican come in flavor on bubble gird, fruity.
Speaker 11: Punch, canned cranberry sauce or cheese on everything.
Speaker 2: Can't put cranberry sauce on nothing but one two things.
Speaker 15: Tramberry sauce on the taco.
Speaker 2: Ain't good.
Speaker 1: Days round?
Speaker 2: What you rather?
Speaker 1: You're listening hard morning show?
Speaker 11: All right, Steve, here's the question, and who should host Thanksgiving dinner? We know Thanksgiving is right around the corner. Boy, this year as fat as gone by fast. The relative with the bigger house is a question of the relative who is the better cook?
Speaker 2: The better cook?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Thanksgiving is about food.
Speaker 2: I'd rather be crowded and the food good than all this facing. We're just sitting way away from each other.
Speaker 11: Complain eating green bean catsroll Man, was your trying to drop?
Speaker 1: There's an echo of the house is so big?
Speaker 2: Interesting man would lose this year?
Speaker 1: It was loose.
Speaker 2: She only had one kid to quimber.
Speaker 9: So they just hollering across the big empty house. It's me, but the food ain't good I'd rather be in that tight sitting elbow to elbow, watching the game.
Speaker 2: Going for the whist.
Speaker 1: They sitting right next to you.
Speaker 5: Hey, man, if you ain't gonna eat all your ham, let me have that right there. Hey, Look, if you ain't get enough cranberry sauce, I got plenty on my plate. Just reach on over this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how about that potato pie? Man, go to the projects with some good food.
Speaker 5: Anywhere, man, keep walking outside checking on your car, and keep coming back going back there. Just say you gotta do check your man. I'm going out here and see if everything all right. Ain't on your turn? Check on the car. Man, ain't nothing like that ghiblip gravy man, and go over that dress that right there?
Speaker 2: Does it? You know how to make that turn? I don't. I don't know. I need to. I need to.
Speaker 5: I need to study that one with one of my aunties and figured out I ain't got got to do that.
Speaker 2: It's an art to great.
Speaker 1: I love dressing.
Speaker 9: Marjorie makes the dressing every year, and all her family asks for pans really dope though, wow dope, And we deep fry the turkey.
Speaker 2: Your son has to build butter ball deep fry your son.
Speaker 5: That turkey God, the only thing I used to do everything because I did.
Speaker 2: I did the yams every year. Really, I stopped doing this.
Speaker 1: Why oh you don't have to anymore?
Speaker 5: No, hell no, my mama like, yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 2: She couldn't. And man, Mama bridge that girl.
Speaker 1: You say her banana pudding.
Speaker 2: Let me, you don't even understand. Throw you into suthing.
Speaker 15: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, that's sure.
Speaker 2: You know that. Sure.
Speaker 1: But I've heard him tell about her banana pudding before.
Speaker 5: Well, let me tell you something off the banana pudding. Her strawberry cake.
Speaker 2: Cake.
Speaker 11: I love strawberry cake, a blueberry cakeberberry cake.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about.
Speaker 15: What did you say, I said strawberry cake.
Speaker 2: Oh I thought you said blueberry strawberry cake.
Speaker 1: Yeah, nuts on our side, yummy.
Speaker 2: I never had.
Speaker 1: Strawberry cake.
Speaker 2: Is it just cake?
Speaker 15: A strawberry cake with strawberry icing?
Speaker 9: No, you ain't no strawberries. It's just strawberry flavorful okay, sweet ice and pink cake. It's gotten nuts all over the outside of it. It's kind it reminds me of German chocolate cake, but it's all pink.
Speaker 1: Okay, my favorite German chocolate cake.
Speaker 9: That's Marjorie's favorite. It was my favorite too. Marjorie can make a German chocolate cake and listen to me. And I'm not saying this because I'm married to because she's not listening. Her German chocolate cake tastes just like my mama German chocolate cake.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's that's major.
Speaker 2: And if it didn't, and if it didn't, I wouldn't say it. Would a black person make a German chocolate clake? Ain't it a black cake? Then it ain't. It's no longer German?
Speaker 4: Right a wrong?
Speaker 2: You got one.
Speaker 1: I'm a black person.
Speaker 13: Make it.
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 2: I like.
Speaker 11: Bright Coming up next, he's here, the nephew you just heard him.
Speaker 1: What his great phone call? Right after this, you're listening morning show all right?
Speaker 11: Coming up at the top of the hour, right about four minutes after, it's my strawberry letter for today. The subject is my daddy loves my friends. We'll get into that a little later. Marinad on that because right now the nephews in the building with today's prank phone call.
Speaker 1: What you got for his neph in? Bl you?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: What? What in bl you?
Speaker 11: I'm so afraid right now not for me for you.
Speaker 2: No blacks for you. Let's go care though.
Speaker 12: Hello, Hello, I'm trying to reach Nicolele. Please, how you doing? Listen? I'm giving you a call, and you you happen to be in a relationship with a with a black man? Am I am? I right? I'm sorry?
Speaker 1: Who is this?
Speaker 12: I'm sorry. My name is Brian Well. I don't want to give my full name, but it's Jiadiah Jiyadiah Malcolm.
Speaker 17: Okay, hey, and I'm sorry. Why are you calling?
Speaker 12: Okay? Now you you you are a Caucasian woman?
Speaker 17: Correct, Okay, why I'm still trying to get to why are you calling?
Speaker 12: What's going on is I'm with an organization and we're calling people who are in interracial relationships, and from my understanding, you are in an interracial relationship. Correct, Yes, okay, I'm with n b f U and that's n b FU is No Blacks for you. And what we're doing is we're trying to get racist to go back to dating each other, you know, which means Carcasians going back to you.
Speaker 17: I'm sorry, I'm sorry. At first, I don't know who do you think you are calling my house? But that's just not going to happen. And I don't know where this organization is based out of. I mean, you must be some country bumpkin or something, and you have just really called the wrong house.
Speaker 12: Well when h n BF you man has been around since the early nineteen forties, Yeah.
Speaker 17: I can imagine. I can imagine that. I'm sure at some points you guys have to shut down because this is just ridiculous. Do you know what I mean? Obama's mother was white? Are you gonna go knock on his door to what the hell?
Speaker 12: I'm not gonna have time to knock on Obama's door. He's business. What I'm trying to do is get the rest of the black and that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 17: What I'm trying to trying to tell us we can't be together because you're black and I'm white. He's condo?
Speaker 12: What's who is h okay? Who? Who? Who is this?
Speaker 14: This is that I'm a man?
Speaker 12: Who this Okay? This is gad Jiodiah Malcolm. And what I'm doing, man, is we we You know, I'm with an organization called n b f U and n b f U man, it's no Blacks for you, which what we're trying to do is we're trying to get all racist to go back to each other. What you're talking?
Speaker 13: Did you tripping?
Speaker 14: Man?
Speaker 12: You are what? What?
Speaker 14: What kind of organization has that y'all are tripping? O?
Speaker 13: Brother?
Speaker 12: Let me ask you something. You don't feel empty without the sister on your side. You don't feel empty without loving black woman on your side. That's what I'm asking you, brother.
Speaker 14: I got I got plenty of black women on my side, but that don't mean that I had to be in a relationship with a black woman. I'm in a relationship with a woman I love. So that's what it's about.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 14: I don't feel empty. That's the first problem with your organization right there. That the premise is wrong.
Speaker 12: Okay, okay, okay, But brother, what we're trying to do, man, we don't want to lose our race. We don't want the blacks to lose the strength that we have. And if blacks continue to date and mate with blacks, then we would be as powerful and stronger than any other race in the world.
Speaker 14: Where do you get this number from?
Speaker 12: Man? Excuse me, how do.
Speaker 14: You get this other in the first place?
Speaker 12: Dude?
Speaker 13: I mean, I ain't got time for all this.
Speaker 14: Man, there's some nonfense brow you.
Speaker 12: Why are you calling us hey man? Because on y'all interracial couple. Yeah, but what this is is that that ain't none of your business, hey, but it is my businesses I'm with if I'm with n b F. You know who you? You are a black person that are integrated within another race. And what we're trying to do, man, is get you to understand to come back to your race and be comfortable and happy in your right.
Speaker 14: You really does now come back to my race. I ain't never left my racey dog?
Speaker 12: You a tripping yo?
Speaker 14: And do you you y'all get off our phone, man, don't call here no more with that?
Speaker 12: Do you think that you are happier with a Caucasian woman than you would be with a black woman?
Speaker 14: Man, I don't even know. I don't want to entertain this. Don't call here no more. Don't call there no more.
Speaker 12: Be a man and answer the question.
Speaker 14: I do you know what you about to get your dog? You know you really you really gonna get your will?
Speaker 12: Be a man, man?
Speaker 14: You know what if you bring it over here, you'll find out how much of a grown man I am.
Speaker 12: Hey, man, don't get your man while I'm in the middle of asking you these questions because I ain't got no problem coming over there. I got your phone number, I got your address too.
Speaker 14: Ring your on over and see what you're trying.
Speaker 12: I'm asking you about these relationships. Man, Are you more comfortable in a relationship with a Caucasian woman than you are with a black woman? Dog?
Speaker 14: I told you, man, it ain't even about that, and we ain't even going into that. So look, it's just please, brother, can you stop calling him? Don't call my guther man.
Speaker 12: We'll call about our inter racial people around the country. That's what nb FU does. We call all of y'all and we try to talk some sense into you and see if you can change the world and go back to the racist from which is you came.
Speaker 14: You're tripping, Yeah, you're really tripping, man.
Speaker 12: You know what.
Speaker 14: Obviously he's just a mental institution you're calling from because there's something wrong with you. Say, look, don't call it no more, and we ain't got no more problems.
Speaker 12: I s y'all say this.
Speaker 1: I'll say, y'all say this to you.
Speaker 12: I'm going to your girl's job and I'm talking to her face to face tomorrow about this. Whole situation.
Speaker 14: You know what, and you're gonna get your woo.
Speaker 12: No, I ain't getting my foot. I'm going tomorrow, and I'm talking matter of fact, I ain't even called to talk to you. You put Up back on the phone. To hell with you, put Up back.
Speaker 14: On the phone, show up at her job, toms he would have.
Speaker 12: I'm showing up at her job. Put her back on the.
Speaker 14: Phone, show up at her job, demands, he would happen.
Speaker 12: You're gonna change, man, you change.
Speaker 14: You don't know me from the beginning. How you gonna tell them down and change? You don't know me?
Speaker 12: Look at me. I know how you brothers get me.
Speaker 14: I'm as black as I ever was. You can't measure my blackness because of who I'm dating.
Speaker 13: You show up at her job tomorrow, You're gonna get your You ain't gonna sit in and print me.
Speaker 12: Man, I am with him. You're done.
Speaker 17: If you gotta work him, I up and now I'm worked out here.
Speaker 7: You're done.
Speaker 17: You're done. So you can stop calling the house.
Speaker 12: And I'm coming to your job tomorrow. Do you want them say I'm coming to please you? Are you leaving me? Matter of fact? You can have your man at your job at lunch time. Not only am I gonna talk to you at lunchtime, I'm gonna warm's.
Speaker 17: Not gonna be any talking. You show up, there's not gonna.
Speaker 12: Be any talking there. And you have a discussion to uphold and you won't.
Speaker 17: Okay, you know what that'sn't saying?
Speaker 12: Are you on what the fool?
Speaker 17: Makes you a fool? So this conversation is sober?
Speaker 12: Can I say one more thing? In you? What this is? Nephew Timmy from the Steve Harby Morning Show. You just got pranked by your girlfriend? Oh my goodness.
Speaker 17: Wow, Okay, he's about to take his blood.
Speaker 14: A nephew, tell me I ain't never like no, gotta ask y'all before I leave.
Speaker 12: And I need to hear this from both of y'all. What is the baddest radio show in the land?
Speaker 17: Show?
Speaker 4: Steve? No one? You know?
Speaker 2: I don't really, it's just you know, you don't.
Speaker 9: The problem with this whole prank situation is he is really really good at it, the best and soul and.
Speaker 2: That's the problem.
Speaker 1: He is the king of pranks.
Speaker 5: But how many times have I heard somebody they say they were gonna pup his ass? That's the part I'm talking about, and that's that's the concerning part for this for me everyone.
Speaker 1: I think every real every prank they say that.
Speaker 2: You don't think. I think the possibility is just growing. I think y'all want me to get my ass. I kind of do. I'm gonna jump in, but I do kind.
Speaker 1: Of think you're coming up next, Rubbery.
Speaker 2: I know what, whoop you all, but I kind of want to see a start.
Speaker 1: My daddy Loves my Friends. We'll get into it right after this.
Speaker 11: You're listening Dave Harvey Morning Show Time now for today's Strawberry Letter, and if you need advice on relationships, dating, work, sex, parenting.
Speaker 1: And more.
Speaker 11: Please submit your Strawberry Letter to Steve Harvey FM and click submit Strawberry Letter. We could be reading your letter live on the air, just like we're going to read this one. Pop Pop right here, right now. Who knows it could be hold on.
Speaker 2: Tight, We got it for you. Here It is the Strawberry Letter.
Speaker 11: Thank you, nephew. Subject My Daddy Loves my Friends. Dear Stephen Shirley, I'm a thirty year old single woman forced to live with my forty six year old father for the first time ever.
Speaker 1: In my life, I will be in with him.
Speaker 11: Last year, after I got pregnant and lost my job all in the same month during the pandemic, my parents got pregnant with me in high school, so I was raised by my two grandmothers, and I thought of my dad as an older brother or a playmate, because he didn't do anything but play with me when I was younger. When he finished college, our relationship got stronger and I started looking up to him. That has all changed since I moved in with him, and let me say upfront that I'm grateful to have a place to stay, but he is out of control. Last Christmas, he had a small get together at his house and he told me he wanted me to meet his new girlfriend. I didn't have to meet her because she went to high school with me and is a year younger than I am. I was polite to her and joked with her about dating my dad. She told me my dad is the biggest man she's ever been with, and he knows what he's doing between the sheets.
Speaker 1: I wanted to pop her.
Speaker 11: I told my dad he's a pervert, and he laughed it off and told me to mind my business. By New Year's eve he'd broken up with her, and she was banging on our door at three am, yelling he better not be with another beat in the house. I couldn't do anything but beg her to leave because there was another female in my daddy's bedroom and she went.
Speaker 1: To college with me.
Speaker 11: I can't believe he's still acting like he's twenty something and playing all of these young women like this. I need some kind of warning label so my friends and classmates can stay away from him.
Speaker 1: I'm going to move out, but should I have a heart to heart with my dad? First? Heart to heart with your dad about.
Speaker 2: What about what?
Speaker 11: He's not going to listen to you, and he's already told you to mind your business. He obviously likes much younger women, and no one wants their father, We get it. No one wants their father to holler at or date any of their friends. And he's wrong for that, and it's very embarrassing to you and very hurtful to you.
Speaker 1: We get it.
Speaker 11: But the friends don't seem to care because he's got something. He's got something that they want. When you think about it, we don't have to guess what it is, because it's just what your high school friend said, and I quote, he's the biggest man she's ever been with, and he knows what to do between the sheets. The other thing is you have to remember that these women are also grown women, and they know.
Speaker 1: What they're doing as well.
Speaker 11: I mean, they would all probably say the same thing about your dad in the bedroom, and that's why they keep getting with him. So the best thing for you to do, you said it at the end, you're going to move out. The best thing for you to do is move out as soon as you can, as soon as you can afford to, so you no longer.
Speaker 1: Have to witness your father's behavior with your friends.
Speaker 11: You know, you don't want to see all that, and you don't know that was going on, So the best thing for you at this point is to hurry up to move out.
Speaker 9: Steve, Well, young lady, I feel for you because you have a problem with your father. You're thirty year old single woman and you live with your old sixteen forty six year old father. Now that's a sixteen year age difference. So she was born when this young guy was only sixteen years.
Speaker 2: Old, still really a boy. Sixteen, you a long way from manhood.
Speaker 5: So you had to move in with him because you got pregnant and lost your job in the same month during the pandemic. Your parents was in high school when you were born, so he was raised by your two grandparents, and you thought of your dad as an older brother, a playmate, because he used to do nothing but play with you when you was younger. Then when he finished school, your relationship got strong and you started looking up to him.
Speaker 9: Well, now you live with him, and you're gratefully have a place to stay. But he had a control. He had a small get together at the house and he told me he wanted to meet my new girlfriend, his new girlfriend. Well, you didn't have to meet her because she went to high school with you and as a year younger than you.
Speaker 2: So now she's twenty.
Speaker 9: Nine, he forty six. Well, now hold on, that's still in the pocket. If this dude is forty six and this girl is twenty nine, that's almost thirty. That's a nineteen year difference. People do that a lot.
Speaker 2: They do that a lot. But they do that a lot. They like her daddy, They.
Speaker 4: Do it a lot.
Speaker 2: It's only a sixteen year difference. They do it a lot.
Speaker 7: So now.
Speaker 9: You mad because she younger than you. You was polite to and you joke with about dating my dad. Then she said, you need to get.
Speaker 2: Out my damn face because your daddy biggest man I ever been with. Period. That's what we're in here. Fall They like him. Now, that's it. You wanted to pop up. My question is why didn't so? Now after she said she know what she's doing, you said I wanted to pop up.
Speaker 9: My course, here is why didn't you. I'd have busted her dad and her mouth for what for dating her dad? No, for talking disrespectful to me? Your dad and the biggest man I dad, I ain't going nowhere. He know what he's doing between them?
Speaker 2: Sheep.
Speaker 9: Well, I know what I'm doing when we stand up here with our do so her damn mouth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's crazy to hear about your dad.
Speaker 9: I told my dad he's a pervert and he laughed at off, and he told you to mind your business.
Speaker 2: But then New Year's Eve he broke up.
Speaker 5: With and he was She was banging on our door at three am, yelling he better not have another be in that house.
Speaker 2: Come back. We're gonna find out if she in there.
Speaker 11: All right, We'll have part two of Steve's response coming up. In twenty three minutes after the hour subject my daddy loves my friends.
Speaker 1: We'll get back into it right after this. You're listening Morning show, all.
Speaker 11: Right, Come on, Steve, let's recap today's Strawberry letter, the subject my daddy loves my friends.
Speaker 2: Yeah, your daddy loved your friends. Your daddy's sixteen years older than you.
Speaker 9: He then started dating one of your friends went to high school, who's a year younger than me. He's seventeen years older than her. You upset about it because she done told you she ain't going nowhere because he the biggest man she ever had, and he know what he doing between them sheets.
Speaker 5: You get mad at your daddy. Tell your daddy he'll pervert. He tell you to mind your business.
Speaker 12: Now.
Speaker 5: A girl that told you that you say you wanted a proper I suggested you bust are dead in the mouth.
Speaker 2: That's what I hate. What you didn't do that.
Speaker 9: Now by New Year's Eve, he's broken up with it, and he was and she was banging on our door at three of them telling him you better not have another be in that house.
Speaker 11: Whoo.
Speaker 9: I couldn't do anything but beg her to leave because there was another helpful in my daddy's bedroom, and she went to college with me.
Speaker 2: Now listen to this.
Speaker 9: First of all, this was the same girl as now banging on the door that told you their daddy the biggest man she hadn't been with, and he know what do between the sheets.
Speaker 2: She banging on the door, You begging her to leave, he telling her, She yelling out, you better not have another being that. Well, here's a problem.
Speaker 9: There was another woman in the room, and you could have ended the girl's all this beating on the dope by letting her in.
Speaker 5: Because you scared to hit her in the mouth. I bet that other girl ain't somebody need to put her hands then in the let it happen. Yeah, one of these girls can end all this bravado she got going all right.
Speaker 2: So now.
Speaker 9: I can't believe he's still acting like he's twenty something and playing all these young women like this.
Speaker 2: Well, let me go back to the top of the letter.
Speaker 5: You said when you were born, you thought your daddy was your older brother, because all he did was play with you.
Speaker 2: So obviously he's not the maturest person in the world.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 5: A lot of men I found who date younger women is because they're not mature enough for women their age, and so they compensate by going the younger route so they could appear to be more than they are, and they can think they all this and all that, because see a grown woman, you got to do more than be the biggest man she ever met, because at forty six, they try to figure out their future, make sure they got some security.
Speaker 9: So all this you the biggest man we have met. Yeah, that's nice, that's good. But where we're going to win from? You know what we're gonna drive?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Are we gonna have a home to live in? Are we gonna build up equity? That's what grown women want to know. Young girls don't do that.
Speaker 5: Most men I know who date younger is because they don't have the mental capacity to deal with grown women.
Speaker 2: That's what I've found.
Speaker 5: That's not always the case, but a lot of guys that I know that date younger women are because they can't handle what comes with a grown woman. And so I need some kind of warning label to my friends and classmates to stay away from him. I'm going to move out, But should I have a heart to heart with my dad surely said it best, though you're gonna have a heart to heart about what. There's nothing to talk about. He's a grown man that has a character flaw. You're not gonna change your character flaw. He ain't with your mama, calls you and your your mama forty six. He ain't which your mama. He can't handle it. He's running from his age group because he don't want to live up to what their expectations of requirements of his age group is.
Speaker 2: So let him go about his business. Keep keep that out your head.
Speaker 9: And you need to just move out the house because like he said, it ain't your business. Don't make it your business.
Speaker 5: Well, well, you know, he gonna end up with nothing because these women right here eventually they gonna want something, and he ain't gonna have nothing except some size.
Speaker 2: M And you can't take size down at the bank.
Speaker 1: They want down there.
Speaker 2: They don't care knowing about your size. At the car. You can't take that out of the dealership.
Speaker 9: Damn, Maryly Lynch, don't give a damn about yourself. Wells father, ain't they ain't got nothing, all of you. You gotta have masks on to come in here, but not size ain't got nothing.
Speaker 4: Damn.
Speaker 1: D to text.
Speaker 9: So no, you shouldn't have a heart to heart because what are you going to say, he's your father, Yeah, and it's supposed to be somebody you look up to.
Speaker 2: Dance. Stop dating these young girls. He's not, he's not.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 11: Well you know what, let me ask you this, Steve. Would she be mad if they weren't her friends? They were just young women, but they weren't her friends. I think she probably could deal with that a little better. She's the problem is she's met too because they're her friends, because she knows no one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she went to high school with one, in college with the other.
Speaker 11: She doesn't like the fact that they're young, but she really hates if they're her friends.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, that's a problem too. But yeah, that is a huge problem.
Speaker 1: If he could just stop doing that. Not yeah, leave my friends alone.
Speaker 2: Dad, don't go to graduate school. Don't go to gradual school.
Speaker 1: All right, right, junior?
Speaker 12: All right?
Speaker 4: Thanks Steve.
Speaker 11: Poster comments on Today's Strawberry Letter at Steve Harve FM on Instagram and Facebook, and check out the Strawberry Letter podcast on demand.
Speaker 1: You're listening Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 11: Millions of Americans will be traveling by air for Thanksgiving this year, and the TSA expects to be X raying a lot of bags containing turkey, side dishes and desserts. Okay, the while Unster may be allowed to carry her famous sweet potato pie on the plane. There are some food items that need to be checked with the rest of the luggage.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 11: So here's a list of Thanksgiving dinner items. Okay, cannot be one person to be listening to this in particular. I don't know what you say it, but if for Sean McDonald is listening, I want you to pay attention to this. Go ahead, should okay? Anyway, this is the list that you that you can carry on. You can carry on baked goods like dressing. It has to be cooked, of course, baked mac and cheese. Any kind of meat can be frozen, uncooked, cooked, and seasoning. These are all solid foods, no liquids or gels. Now, here's a list of the items that you must check in your checked baggage.
Speaker 1: Okay. Gravy that's yeah, to have it, go back.
Speaker 5: It need.
Speaker 1: Cranberry sauce, cranberries.
Speaker 2: Go to have God, hell, but I need whole berries though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like so you don't like them now, cranberry.
Speaker 2: I like that can. I like that ocean spray can. You don't like them? I like that spring. The whole berries eat the other if it ain't nothing left, but I would prefer the berries.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, liquor, liquor, gotta put that in your bag.
Speaker 2: Gotta check check that.
Speaker 1: Anything else, you guys can think of it.
Speaker 5: You can't care looking on me to be close to that ghiblit grave in that bottle, break and mess up.
Speaker 2: We cannot mess up there, ghiblit grat.
Speaker 5: One of your baked goods is Listen to me carefully. If one of your baked goods is sweet potato and punkin pie, come bine, don't even pack it. I'm just telling you, don't even This is personal advice for people I know. Oh okay, don't nobody like that combination. It was a bad idea. It was a bad idea. If you the person that make the yams and you're putting marsh roast marshmallows on top of it, keep yourys at the house too.
Speaker 2: Yes, what about the greens?
Speaker 11: Do I pack the greens or bring up all the plane because you know, greens on the flight.
Speaker 2: They got to go under. You got you might have to freeze that too.
Speaker 1: They gotta go in your your luggage.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but greens thought out, ain't they. What about the potato sentate?
Speaker 5: Oh put that in your backpack. That's got to be in my backpack. I'm not letting that out of myself.
Speaker 1: To the house.
Speaker 2: That's a solid. But you don't have to be careful. Everybody can't make potato, you.
Speaker 1: Know, every Thanksgiving you're listening morning show.
Speaker 11: All right, Steve so Row in Chicago needs your help, and he needs it badly. He says, Hey, Steve, I'm fifty four years old and my wife is sixty and she has five grown children that are married and a lot of grandchildren. I don't have any kids. I love spending time with her family, just not at our house together with the husband than all of the grandchildren. There will be twenty one extra people at our house for Thanksgiving. Please help me. How do I get them to leave shortly after dinner without being rude?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 4: No, no, no, dog.
Speaker 2: This once a year. You gotta lock in. Yeah, lock in.
Speaker 5: When you marry a woman, you get your full package. Your package came loaded. So let this be a lesson to you and the new married person on the I Show right here. Yeah, because it comes with the package. There's a lot of people gonna be at your house.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 5: The fact that you don't like it, you're gonna have to grin and bury it, you know. Just do you some stuff, get your TV, put you some headsets on. Act like it ain't happening.
Speaker 2: Be cardial and committee.
Speaker 1: Act like that's not happening.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just look at that TV. Just look at that TV.
Speaker 9: I'll go right on over the cigar lounge, y'all go ahead, and they trickle their ass over there. My little daughter gonna bring Bjail over to the cigar line one day. He said, Papa, it's too okay in here. Get your ass out.
Speaker 5: Let me ask you this, how do you handle the bathroom situation when you got that much company coming through?
Speaker 2: How you my house? Yeah?
Speaker 9: Everybody down here on this floor right here, here go the two bathrooms down here, alternate work through it. They can't go not walk your ass up them steps. That's a no, no, don't even go up the steps.
Speaker 2: Ain't nothing for you.
Speaker 9: They play the bathrooms down here, all these any one of these got bathroom right outside. Till you go outside.
Speaker 1: Are you just in the cigar lounge by yourself, no one else, not.
Speaker 2: Come over there.
Speaker 4: Every down.
Speaker 2: I really care for the hoods, don't like but one of them.
Speaker 1: So wait a minute, did you just say that though?
Speaker 2: Did you just say that it's slipped out? It's slipped out? Okay, you didn't mean I slipped out. Yeah, but I'm not retracting it. Damn. I shouldn't have said.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I probably have.
Speaker 5: I probably shouldn't have said I got all that, but I'm not retracting.
Speaker 4: Damn. They just hear it. They just heard it. That's it.
Speaker 11: But well, the good thing is, no, they don't know who it is, but everybody's gonna be thinking.
Speaker 1: It's them now.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, oh, everybody knows exactly. Okay, y'all, y'all speaking everybody. Family, we're talking about.
Speaker 13: Why did you have to say it?
Speaker 15: Do you do secrets in your family? Do you just keep secrets in your fail?
Speaker 2: You just let everybody know. I don't. I don't have any secrets when it comes to family members.
Speaker 1: You know whatever.
Speaker 2: Everybody know how I feel. Ask me something about one of them. Okay, don't do that. Don't do that.
Speaker 9: Just I thought the family member my my dog, right or that I die for any one of my kids. Hey, I die for any one of them grandkids. Leave it there, sonny laws, leave it there. Sacrifice for your own damn family. Your turn to be a man. I wish I would take a bullet from one of my damn son in law.
Speaker 5: Maybe you get in step in front of your own just you get to protect him, chappo ass when I handed her to you, that's what you said you was gonna do.
Speaker 2: Get to taking these bullets.
Speaker 11: But Row in Chicago says, how does he get them to leave shortly after dinner?
Speaker 4: With it?
Speaker 11: Bro?
Speaker 5: Bro, ain't nobody leaving dog? Ain't nobody leaving you? Fifty four? This this is family. Dig in out of told ro you ain't got way to get him out of the house. Come on, it ain't no way to get him out. I just I just, I just I go, I go do what I'm gonna do.
Speaker 2: Y'all stay long as you won't. I hear him downstairs, laughing, making noise all that.
Speaker 1: But he doesn't live in a mansion like you, Steve. He can't go upstairs rot down.
Speaker 2: Now what you want me to tell rope by big ass household? Things?
Speaker 12: All right?
Speaker 1: We got to go. On that note, we'll have more of the Steve Hardy Morning Show coming up.
Speaker 2: Betwe you can open your front door and see the back note.
Speaker 1: I can't help right after this, you're listening Morning show.
Speaker 11: All right, guys, we've been talking about Thanksgiving all week, Thanksgiving us this Thursday. And Steve you said earlier that when it comes time for dinner and the prayer, you don't like when they go around the room and ask everyone what they're thankful for. So yeah, so I'm gonna ask you right now. Yeah, it does, and the food gets cool, be cool.
Speaker 5: Everything that's important that you ain't important to everybody else, right, you know, I care about how you're thinking, low, about the weather.
Speaker 9: You were able to purchase yourself a new outfit and all let her held my head held down to hear this here.
Speaker 2: But it's always the preacher that don't get to preach much at church. Then he when he gets to the family Gatherick, now.
Speaker 4: He man.
Speaker 2: My preacher. Yeah, he a preacher that didn't get called. He just went down there, you know, like my cousin.
Speaker 15: You know, like my cousin like fifty five, you know, and yea, he he got gout. But he closed his eyes. My eyes are closed, he said, I want to thank Lord. I keep my foot this year.
Speaker 5: I don't care, he kept, don't put eat red meat with your fat ass.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I ain't even know their head. Gout no more.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I went to college with had got out. We was on the zoom talking this said. Yeah, I went to the hospital. I went to the doctor. I got gout. I had to look it up.
Speaker 1: Right, coming up in thirty three minutes after the hour.
Speaker 5: Got rid of gout. I thought it was like polio. I thought they had cue that I didn't play around it.
Speaker 1: Would you rather right after this crazy you're listening hard morning show?
Speaker 11: Here we are, it's time, But would you rather let's do around guys? Would you rather dress work out in dress shoes? Okay, work out in dress shoes, or would you rather perform comedy in flip flops?
Speaker 1: Which one?
Speaker 11: Are you working out in your dress shoes? Are you performing on stage and just some flip flops?
Speaker 2: What are you doing?
Speaker 4: This?
Speaker 2: Stilly? A question?
Speaker 1: I be, that's just answer it.
Speaker 2: I don't want the flip flops on stage.
Speaker 15: All you set you seen flips?
Speaker 5: I ain't got them kind of flip flops. I got these oos, I gots he got something else?
Speaker 2: You got all that fruits?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Dress shoes like I'm gonna be I got my church shoes on in the jail. I'm going to look like I have sharp.
Speaker 2: Worth go red?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: Moving on to would you rather be a billionaire with no friend?
Speaker 4: Hey?
Speaker 1: No friends?
Speaker 5: Hey?
Speaker 1: We're just a well loved thousand are now?
Speaker 5: Hey? And if I'm a billionaire, I don't want no damn friend know huh Yeah, I'm gonna lose a few along the way.
Speaker 2: Anyway.
Speaker 15: I'm a well thousand now and now hey, hey.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I've been all that, all that crank though that billion y'all walk on off cools. I can buy some friends for.
Speaker 4: Real, all right?
Speaker 11: Would you rather kiss on the neck or would you rather kiss on the check on the chest when you're being intimate?
Speaker 2: Would I'd rather get on my neck? On my chest? Chest? You get a swimming pool?
Speaker 4: What happened?
Speaker 2: Come on?
Speaker 15: I never heard that before, But I'm just water.
Speaker 2: Kissed me on my chest? You get a swimming pool? I said, I don't know where that came.
Speaker 4: It was just random.
Speaker 15: It was just chest your house and not having a swimming pool.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like you're gonna you got to kiss my chest because you kids around his neck with his car at all that's going out the window.
Speaker 2: That's just love.
Speaker 5: You get anywhere around this car. I'm gonna tell you, ain't it ain't all that love. It double gone, just some.
Speaker 2: Of that chemo in your mouth. I'm sorry. I'm sorry that we're not supposed to cancel joke. You know he's gonna take it to a whole lot just about time you opened it up.
Speaker 9: I ain't never tasted a lot of kids properly. You ain't never done that before. You don't know what it tastes like. Hey, like, just try Minican coming flavor, bubble gud, fruity.
Speaker 1: Punch can, cranberry sauce or cheese on everything.
Speaker 15: Cranberry sauce on nothing but one two days, cramberry sauce on the taco, not.
Speaker 1: A day's round?
Speaker 2: What you rather?
Speaker 11: Coming up next and forty nine minutes afterwards, our last break of the day, and Steve will be back to close out the show.
Speaker 1: Right after this, you're listening Harvey Morning Show. Last break of the day.
Speaker 11: Steve Harvey take us away with some insightful closing remarks.
Speaker 1: I know you have some for us today.
Speaker 9: Well, you know, I think it's imperative. Yesterday we talked about how hate is so counter productive. Well, let's talk about something today that is productive. And that's one of the major of principles of success.
Speaker 2: I don't know if.
Speaker 5: People understand the real value of dreams and visions. I don't know if people understand the real value of writing it down.
Speaker 9: You know, having dreams and visions is one thing. It's the writing it down part that solidifies it and makes it.
Speaker 5: More doable and concrete. And the reason I'm saying that is because writing your visions down everything you want on a piece of paper, or creating a vision board isn't just a principle of success.
Speaker 9: Well, it is very much a principle of success. But it's a scripture. It's actually in the Bible.
Speaker 5: God has laid out for us exactly how to have the best life possible for you. He's already laid that out. He gave us words of encouragement. He gives us wisdom, he gives us understanding. That's what Proverbs is all about, That's what the Psalms is about.
Speaker 2: He gives you an.
Speaker 5: Examples of people overcoming throughout the Bible.
Speaker 2: He gives you examples of what real faith can do.
Speaker 5: He has He.
Speaker 2: Shows you seasons of what can happen to people.
Speaker 9: But one of the things Rebeca two and two says, write the vision and make it plain so.
Speaker 2: That he who reads it will run to it.
Speaker 9: And even though it terry, terry means take along time, wait for it, for surely it will come at an appointed time. It's so important that that you as people, that we as people never forget the significance and the importance of writing our goals and our visions, our wants, our dreams, our hopes, our yearnings down.
Speaker 2: It is imperative that you write it down. It's not anything that that should be taken lightly. This is very, very real. It can change your life.
Speaker 1: It really really can.
Speaker 5: Man, it could do so much for you. Because see where you are now, it's temporary. You've got to understand that. But you've got to have a dream and a vision to get out of that place so you can move on to your next space.
Speaker 9: All of us are being tested on some form, shape, or fashion. All of us are being tested.
Speaker 2: On some level. All of us.
Speaker 9: Ain't nobody scot free of the test of life, but man.
Speaker 2: With the dreaming vision to Rebeka two and two.
Speaker 5: Writing a vision and making it plain it can get you into your season A lot sooner. Bishop Getty sent me something. Bishop gettys is minister.
Speaker 9: Down in the Carolinas who came on my show once and we've become friends every since. And he sent me something one day, and he told me, he said, never judge somebody based on the season.
Speaker 2: Are y'all listening? Never judged someone based on the season. He told me.
Speaker 9: He said, one season, David was a shepherd, the next season he was a king. One season, Ruth was working in the field, the next season she was owning the same field.
Speaker 2: One season, Mordecai.
Speaker 5: Was sitting outside the king's palace, the next season he was inside the palace.
Speaker 2: And what he was saying to me was, we serve a.
Speaker 9: God who turns things around, and that is the God of unmerited favor. You can't judge somebody based on the season. You don't know who you're talking to. You don't know what God gonna do for this person. You don't know what this person written down. You don't know what this vision this person has, and you don't know what kind of grace God gonna put on this person. So like we were talking about on the radio show, we were talking about, have you gotten more than your thought? Or did you get everything you ever wanted? A lot of this stuff I have, I ain't even see. I didn't even know it was nothing to want. I didn't know to want certain things because I didn't know certain things existed.
Speaker 5: But he gave it to me anyway, because he has this thing called grace. But what has helped me a great deal along the way is writing down everything on paper, making notes in my iPhone, having vision boards.
Speaker 9: It has completely turned my life around. It'll do the same thing for you because of a scripture Rebecca two and two. Write the vision and make it play period. It change your life. If somebody told that to me, I try that.
Speaker 2: I really would.
Speaker 5: Those are my close remarks today. Hey listen, y'all talk to God. He loved to hear from you today. He really really would. All right, y'all stay in peace now.
Speaker 11: For all Steve Harvey contests, no purchase necessary, void We're prohibited. Participants must be legal US residents at least eighteen years old, unless otherwise stated. For complete contest rules, visit Steve Harvey FM dot com. You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show