Speaker 1: All right, so Thanksgiving is fast approaching. For those of us that don't want to cook a big Thanksgiving dinner this year, there's an alternative. It's a pizza that has all the trimmings, guys. It's loaded with turkey gravy. It has some dice sweet potatoes on it, some green beans, some cranberries, crispy onions, lots of mozzarella and cheddar cheese. Digrno sells a pizza and it's available in stores today.
Speaker 2: So here's my question. Would you, guys try this.
Speaker 1: Thanksgiving pizza with the turkey and the gravy and all that.
Speaker 2: No you will?
Speaker 3: Why not?
Speaker 2: I want gravy and miney.
Speaker 3: No, I don't want all my stuff on one big old piece of bread like that.
Speaker 4: No you don't like for your food?
Speaker 2: Tokay?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 5: And I don't go in there and get yourself a slice of pizza Thanksgiving.
Speaker 2: That's it? Yes, Okay, tell me what's on it again?
Speaker 1: Okay? Turkey, gravy, diced sweet potatoes, green beans, cranberries, crispy onions, lots of mozzarella and cheddar cheese. There you go, and you can get it from Djorno. You gonna eat that, You're not even gonna try it steep.
Speaker 3: Nope, I don't care they put it in an egg ro. I don't want all this together.
Speaker 4: Yeah, first of all, I don't give them who made it, Jerno, Bernardo on Rico, I don't care. I don't care it just on. I ain't got no UPI. Pizza is fine the way it is. You ain't got to reinvent pizza. They got some great pizzas out there, man, but you do not have to do it as Chicago is not playing with the pizza game. As a constant argument on my TV show between Tanya and Terrell, one is from Chicago, one is from New York. And the big debate every year family feud is who got the best pizza in New York or Chicago?
Speaker 3: Up?
Speaker 2: Okay, so great pizza in both places, but I've enjoyed it more in Chicago. I'm just gonna have to be real.
Speaker 1: With But okay, what about this this pizza, These ingredients, the toppings, I should say, bothers you is the green beans.
Speaker 2: Nobody putting no green grave. I don't want no on my pizza. That's like green beans. If I want no damn yams.
Speaker 3: No bread. You got three different juices running gres. You got jams that's got some juice in there.
Speaker 2: Gravy okay, not green greens? Are green beans? Beans? Yeah, Tommy, one correction.
Speaker 4: They yams don't handle juice.
Speaker 2: Then, I don't know what kind of damn yams.
Speaker 1: All of dice.
Speaker 2: They ball them, Tommy, and they cut them up. And the.
Speaker 1: Right time for something funny, Junior.
Speaker 5: You're ready, Yeah, I'm ready. Holidays is coming, It is coming, and so you got people that's coming with somebody you've never met.
Speaker 2: What you've heard about.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 5: I got a cousin, got this girl who's given him all these problems, and I just thought about it. Truth be told, the crazy they are, the more ways you try to defend them to your family.
Speaker 2: I ain't never met the girl. When I'm about to meet her.
Speaker 5: Oh Thanksgiving like stuff like this, Like okay, I heard she tried to smother.
Speaker 2: You with the pillow.
Speaker 5: Yeah, dog, we started off playing and fred but then it got serious. But you ain't never been You ain't never been smothered before.
Speaker 2: You ain't never been smolling before.
Speaker 5: Don't play with and try.
Speaker 2: To smother you, yea on this one?
Speaker 5: On this one, dog, dog, I heard she raised about the backseat of your car you try to leave. Yeah, she raised them at the back seat, and she was concerned by where I was going that night. I had nobody that was concerned by where you be. I mean, dog, let her love me. The crazier they are, the more they try to defend them to us.
Speaker 2: I can't wait to meet the girl like that. What this about you? She shot at you?
Speaker 5: Yes, she shut it. She shot at me because she was concerned I was messing up.
Speaker 2: I heard that gun shot. I got right back in. Lad.
Speaker 5: I ain't nobody else shot at you before? No, darn ain't nobody else shot it up. Okay, somebody shoots you for you speak on this subject. I'm saying you've been shot at. I'm just I can't wait to meet her. Just the crazier they are, the harder they gonna.
Speaker 2: Defend them to they.
Speaker 5: Yes, I can't wait to see this girl. All we will have some fun this thinking. That's true, being.
Speaker 2: Told I'm just Junior. That was good.
Speaker 1: That was true, Junior.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was defended.
Speaker 2: Everybody got.
Speaker 5: I mean, I was taking a bath in the tub. Then she came in and pushed my head under water. But she left me under a little too low. I choked a little bit, but you you ain't never been held under water under your line, No, everybody did that.
Speaker 2: We don't speak on that team, ain't.
Speaker 5: I tell you walked in my shoes, tell you what my shijdg me.
Speaker 2: There was just a cut like she stabbed.
Speaker 5: I ain't really stabbed, and all the way in, all the way in, it's just a cut.
Speaker 2: Were just just a surface with one thirty two stitches. That's it. Yeah, okay, just crazy love it. Drown drive me a limpit. That's I'm good with that. He ain't never been drowned before. That's what I don't like.
Speaker 1: You can't speak, you're listening, Hardy Morning Show