Speaker 1: Two teas in a pod with Teddy Mellencamp and camera Judge. All right, here we are back again to cheese and a pod, Teddy Mellencamp and Tamera Jedge. We're here to talk about the housewives of Beverly Hills and Miami.
Speaker 2: What are we gonna do?
Speaker 1: First, Let's do Beverly Hills. It starts out where it kind of left off, and.
Speaker 2: Name them, name them, name them, name them, name them name. That would have been tough for me. Kyle got a little bit heated. But I was somebody does stuff like that. You just want to karate chop right to the throat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was gonna say, you want to do a throat kick right when that happens, like you can see the Kyle.
Speaker 2: Name name them.
Speaker 1: But Kyle says, she starts naming. She does start naming them, but like she doesn't even get the opportunity to properly name them because she's still yelling name name them. Oh my god, Kyle says, this is flat out bizarre. Sutton asks Kyle what's going on with her because she never talks about her life. Kyle tells Sutton to bring it on and she'll answer her questions, but then Sutton is unable to bring it on. Do you agree with Kyle's observation about Sutton here is well, she's deflecting by turning it around on Kyle.
Speaker 2: I think this is just Sutton, isn't it.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think do you think so she.
Speaker 2: Thinks something is going on with Sutton and she's acting like this. I just feel like this is sudden.
Speaker 1: I think it's hilarious to say that Kyle never talks about her life as if she hasn't been on this show for thirteen years and is still carrying it. Here's the thing, regardless of how everybody wants to respond to each thing that Kyle's doing, she is having the conversations with every single person. And I think that Sutton has gotten away with things going her way by being slightly cookie cookie or problematic, and.
Speaker 2: She's more problematic this season than she's ever been I feel like, but not in really but do you feel like she's doing that because there's no Lisa Renna to stir things up.
Speaker 1: I feel like this has always been sudden, and she.
Speaker 2: Definitely doesn't see that she's the problem.
Speaker 1: She never sees that she's the problem. I mean here's the thing. Anybody that's going to buy a horse and not even want to touch it and then bring it a whole veil of red roses, and does she get it out of this stall? I mean she says she did. She said she's been doing you know, this is who she is. And show me the photos. Are you doing this when you are young? Name them? Listen. I'm mine with you getting a horse. I'm fine all those things. And as a horse person, as long as I feel like you're authentically getting a horse because you want a horse and not because you're just trying to compete.
Speaker 2: Because you want to show pony.
Speaker 1: It's not even the right breed for what she see.
Speaker 2: I know nothing about horses, so it just looks like a horse to me. I don't know. I mean, like, don't bite me. And I'm like, usually horse people are right up in the face. Like even Ava, my little granddaughter, she's around horses all the time. She just no fear at all.
Speaker 1: No, she's even touching them in the wrong spot. All of it is just a very awkward situation. And I'm here to tell you I'm not trying to be hard on sudden. I mean, I know I'm hard On Sutton, but her too late ship with Jennifer Tilly. It's not interesting to me. I don't care.
Speaker 2: Jennifer Tilly's getting a lot of airtime she is.
Speaker 1: Are you Are you interested in to know about her home life or anything.
Speaker 2: No, I'm just as interested in Jennifer Tilly as I am. And Vivian's Vivian exactly. That is crystals brothers girlfriend ex fiance that lives in China.
Speaker 1: It is her day, Vivian, I'm.
Speaker 2: Dead something like that. I'm like, are we really watching this right now? Then they show Vivian butter faces blurred and I'm like, so, Vivian doesn't want a film, but yet we're going to talk about her.
Speaker 1: Listen, viv does not want to be a part of this. No. I also want to understand, like, listen, my brothers. I love my brothers. If they give two ships what I have to say about their dating life. They've never once mentioned that to me because they do not care. My younger brothers are like, go kick Rocks. I don't care what you have to say, nor would they leave a potential fiance for me.
Speaker 2: I just don't understand. Why why are we watch?
Speaker 1: What else are they going to talk about what else? They've already covered everything with Lucy? So, who's Lucy the housekeeper?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yes, Lucy.
Speaker 1: So we have to pick a new topic. It can't be you know.
Speaker 2: I really love Crystal, but I just don't need to know about the brothers fiance that we're not even going to see. We need to stop talking about people that don't want to be shown on TV.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, we just saw the story two weeks ago as well, and it's the same story. Like we got it. We understand where we are. A story I am interested in seeing and I do appreciate. Name them is Garcel and her son Jade, where she says he feels like her boyfriend because he's very protective and doesn't like drama, and Garcel wants her boys to be able to express themselves to her because she couldn't with her mother. Garcel asked Jade if he wants more freedom like Jack's. Jade says he wants Ashlynd to sleep over. Garcel says, no way. Were you ever allowed to have your high school boyfriend sleep over when you're growing up?
Speaker 2: No, not until I married him while I was in high school.
Speaker 1: I have to say watching Erica with her mom.
Speaker 2: Loved it.
Speaker 1: I loved it. It also made me feel and listen, I love you, mom, but it reminded me so much of me and my mom.
Speaker 2: Like, no, I get that too, and I have the same type of relationship with my mom. And my mom, you know, she lives here, but I rarely see her because she has got her own entrance, so I hardly ever see her, and now she's been spending way more time in Arizona.
Speaker 1: But also, don't like when you were younger, because if you had a mom, and also you were a young mom too, so it's it's different. Like I think what it was I was in my early thirties when I had slate. But when they when Erica talks about, you know, like partying with her mom, she's fifteen years old, all of those things. Like I remember a part in my like high school where my friends were excited to hang out and party with my mom at our house.
Speaker 2: My mom was a good time, that's for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, like because my mom had me.
Speaker 2: I think she was seventeen when she had me, so when I was in high school, she was done pretty much with little kids. And now it was like party at the house. I remember watching my mom doing beer bongs. Yeah, yeah, in the backyard. I remember all the things so watching that. I would never what my kids see me do that.
Speaker 1: But I have a question, would you ever let At what age do you let your kids significant other? Not significant other? I guess they're teenagers, but sleepover.
Speaker 2: I allowed Spencer's girlfriend a couple of times sleepover, but he was like, nineteen.
Speaker 1: That's what I was gonna say. When I first started dating Edwin or even my first husband, Matt, my dad would let him stay at the house over holidays, but we weren't allowed to sleep in the same room until we were married. Even though I was like, Dad, you realize we had sex the first night, he was like, I don't want to hear it. Teddy, you're in the twin bedroom with the clowns, and Edwin you're with the creepy dolls in the room next door.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when you're young, you're gonna get it on. Its matter where it's at, could be, could be in the driveway in between two cars.
Speaker 1: You will figure it out.
Speaker 2: We'll figure it out.
Speaker 1: But in high school, I think that my boyfriends wouldn't sleep over, but they would sneak in and sneak out.
Speaker 2: My boyfriend high school. Boyfriend never slept over. I never asked for him to sleepover.
Speaker 1: No, I wouldn't want to form a sleepover, but he would sneak in through my Oh.
Speaker 2: I used to sneak out of my window at night until I got caught and I came home and the window was nailed shut. You nailed from the inside.
Speaker 1: Mm hm.
Speaker 4: Hey, it's Danielle Fischl right or Strong and will Ferdell. But you know what's best as Tapanga.
Speaker 3: Sean and Eric from Boy Meets World.
Speaker 4: And now Pod Meets World, the podcast where we've been sitting down weekly to rewatch the show we starred in His Kids, and we've been unpacking well a lot.
Speaker 3: And we've been taking the show on the road with the Kids Want to Jump Tour where every stop in cities across the US has been totally different and pretty hilarious, if I do say so myself.
Speaker 5: But we know not everyone could join us. So we're happy to announce that our recent thirtieth anniversary of the show Live from the met in Philadelphia, will now be available to stream no matter where you live.
Speaker 4: Our biggest show yet in the hometown of The Matthews, featuring appearances by Trina Angela McGee, Matthew Lawrence aka Jack Hunter, Tony Mister Turner, Quinn, and Danny Harley McNulty, who makes a very special surprise visit.
Speaker 3: It was so much fun and now you can experience it from the comfort of your own home.
Speaker 5: It will be available on December eleventh at five pm Pacific. You can learn more about how you can watch at Veeps Dot Events slash Pod Meets World.
Speaker 4: December eleventh, your birthday, Mats Boy. Get all the info on streaming the live Pod meets World show so you don't miss out. Go to Veeps, Veeps Dot Events, slash Pod meets World now.
Speaker 1: And then we get back. I feel like we've already covered half of this episode in the beginning. I know as I read through this. Now we're back to Sutton and her friend Jennifer go meet her new horse, Santo's. She spent forty seven thousand dollars on him. She's nervous to meet him and it feels like online dating. Sutton tells Jennifer, I love that we call her Jennifer, like it's not the Bride of Chucky went too far. Sutton says that Kyle is acting in a way she's never seen her very thin.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. She makes it sound like working out is like horrible, horrible Listen, not drinking and working out is just a horrible thing in Sutton's life, like I've been doing it for years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because Sutton's very booked up.
Speaker 2: Name them, name them, name them. Well, Jennifer thinks that Kyle's trying to regain control of her life, like she knows her that.
Speaker 1: Well, Well, do we think that such and is taking things to another level here with Kyle? I do.
Speaker 2: Absolutely.
Speaker 1: Do we think that Sutton has purchased this forty seven thousand dollars horse to try to be the next LVP.
Speaker 2: Or she doesn't want to have to talk about her brother's girlfriend that lives in China.
Speaker 1: I gotta say I don't care about either of them, and I really care about I did, I really did care.
Speaker 2: We already talked about this, but I thought that eric Is Sine was amazing. I think that Erica is doing a great job this season. We went so many years not really seeing too much about her personal life.
Speaker 1: Now she is just not gonna and I didn't realize her place is only one bedroom me either.
Speaker 2: But I also noticed they only show the back of the house, not the front.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they showed the kitchen in the area, but.
Speaker 2: When they come in, it looks that you come in, they're not showing the front of the house. They're only showing the back of the house.
Speaker 1: But I think that the her mom is on like a lighter level of like.
Speaker 2: Monica Avovo Avovo No. I felt like it was super relatable. The scene was super relatable, especially right before the holiday season. You know, to have your mom over. Yes she annoys you, but yes you have her. Now it's time for you to go mom. But I mean, it was just it's great scene that side. Have we haven't seen much of Erica's mom before, have we?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Because I think that before Erica had so much to protect and yeah, an image for her significant other.
Speaker 2: But yeah, but Eric is saying basically like in the past, like go pick a room, and now it's like you want to sleep with me? Do you want me to sleep on the floor?
Speaker 1: Do you want to sleep on sleep with me? Or I'll sleep on the food time. Yeah, I like cruise sleep with me. That's the only additional human being like Edwin.
Speaker 2: Wait, we haven't slept together. I feel like we have.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we have in a desperate state at Bravo con.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 3: I think it was.
Speaker 2: I think it was more like this is for the last years. I think it was more like pass out.
Speaker 1: There was a box in our bed, jump scare, Oh oh shit, thank god it's you. There's my Pepperoni pizza like this Okay. Then we get to Garcel has their screening event for the movie Black Girl Missing, which she started and produced. Crystal goes with Jack's to talk about with Erica what happened. Garcel says she was wishes Erica would have brought this up. I actually agreed with Erica at this point, like, I don't think she needed to shove herself down. Jackson's like, yeah, I think she did a great job.
Speaker 2: I mean, he's the one that took took the horse by the reins and went over there and just confronted her, and he was nice about it. He was very mature. So, but how about Denise Richard's arriving in her varsity jacket and jeans.
Speaker 1: And to think she did it all for free.
Speaker 2: Well, according to Queens of Bravo, nobody, not cast or crew knew that Denise was actually going to come. She walked in completely unannounced and didn't even have a mic on. Do you believe that?
Speaker 1: Ah, yes, no, it's true.
Speaker 2: Know what that means she's crashing her party? I don't know.
Speaker 1: No, it means she did not get paid to do that.
Speaker 2: No, of course not. I mean if you come unannounced, you're not gonna get paid to do anything. But do you think that maybe Garcela invited her?
Speaker 1: Yes, Garcela invited her. She never responded this part, I already know Garcela invited her. She never responded if she was coming or not coming, and then she showed up surprised everybody, and then that's how it went. But she didn't get her pair play rate.
Speaker 2: I would just want to say, like, congratulations of ourselves. Awesome that she's only starring, but she's producing in a movie. That is amazing.
Speaker 1: The best part is is as they're going in for the screening, all I can think about was I've been here before? While on camera for Renna's daughter's at leisure Line launch party. The last time?
Speaker 2: Was it beauty in Essex?
Speaker 1: Is that where they were?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I was like, ill listen when they get a place to film, and they agreed to sign a waiver. They're going to keep doing it.
Speaker 1: Well. Then we get to Sutton telling Kyle that there seems to be a lack of respect between them and that she treats her like a little sister. Kyle disagrees and says, Sudden, little sister latter herself.
Speaker 2: Wait, isn't isn't Sutton older than Kyle?
Speaker 1: I don't actually know their ages. I mean, I know how old Kyle is, but I don't know how old Sutton is. But Sutton asked her if she is mad about the Kathy thing, and Kyle says no, but Sudden thinks she is lying. Garcela tells Duri that she feels like she didn't hear her because she was so defensive. Garcel says that Duri did not reprimand Erica after yelling at Jack's Okay, Sutton is younger than Kyle.
Speaker 2: Well I do, Okay, Sorry, I don't think so younger than you? Yeah, good go Sutton. I don't think Kathy has anything to do with us. When it comes to Kyle, it's Sutton. Sutton is grasping for straws to feed her New forty seven thousand dollars words. Now, I feel it'slect from her own behavior. She's kind of insufferable this season so far, Sutton, what is going on?
Speaker 1: I think they're just actually showing Sutton this is I've never seen her act a different way than what we're saying right now. So the fact that everybody's finally seeing it, thank goodness. And in regards to Juri, with Erica and Jack and all of that, I do think that Durie was trying to politely tell Erica to stop. I think that Duriy was doing her best to diffuse the situation when it came to Erica, and it was only when they talked about it after the fact that it became problematic.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, I will say it just wasn't one of my favorite episodes. I was, you know, I liked seeing carcels project in her movie and Erica and her mom. But the rest next week looks good.
Speaker 1: I have a question, do you think that Sutton is playing the ventriloquist dummy for a certain sister or do you think this is just her on her own?
Speaker 2: Are you talking about Kathy? I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know her well enough me neither.
Speaker 2: Maybe Well, I mean, she's you know, she's gonna be a little biased. She didn't go in there. And it's like, if Kathy's my good friend, I'm going to give Kyle hell.
Speaker 1: But do you think they're actually good friends? Because I don't. I think you were asking.
Speaker 2: The wrong person. I don't know. Are you with them more than I would?
Speaker 1: I don't actually know. In regards to Sutton, I think Sutton will show up to a paper bag opening if it's going to get her on.
Speaker 2: You just score so many good points with Sutton. I tell you I can't help it.
Speaker 1: Clearly, Clara, We'll take a break and we'll come back and talk about Miami. Okay, so we are back talking about real housewives in Miami.
Speaker 2: This was a good one. They're always good.
Speaker 1: They're always good.
Speaker 2: Oh, by the way, we forgot to talk about the most compelling interesting part of Beverly Hills, Larsa Pippens showing up. I was thinking, literally a week ago, I wonder why, because Larsa has a house in La I wonder if Larsa was ever asked to be on Beverly Hills, which she wasn't on the show, because she, you know, she's got a house in La and One in Miami.
Speaker 1: All I know is that Jeff Lewis must have felt bad about my non invite at Bravo Con because you invite to his news shows premiere.
Speaker 2: Oh really I didn't, Oh, mother, listen, just kidding.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Oh, we're also doing an ad for it.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I did not get that invite. When when is it?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I just got to ask for my email address. Apparently they're I think they're worried about whatever they said about me at Bravocon that I'm gonna actually taliate, which I'm like, please, that's not who I am. I don't care.
Speaker 2: Yeah, his second season coming out soon, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But Cynthia, our girl from the pod is, she's on it. So of course if Cynthia is there, all.
Speaker 2: Wait, she's on Jeff Louis's show.
Speaker 1: Yes, and her daughter do something. I don't know. I don't know exactly where the show is, but yes, but date night is Nicole and Anthony meet with a basketball trainer to prepare for Lars's Make a Wish charity event. Lars's set up all the girls to go together and a sprinter. We know how well sprinter vans Nicole talks about her main priority is baby number two, and Anthony thinks they get baby number two done before they get married. Nicole does not want the gap between baby number two and Grayson to be too big. I actually agree with this.
Speaker 2: I do too. I do too. It's like when when your child gets a certain age and then you have another one, it's like starting all over again.
Speaker 1: So, and I got to tell you this, listen, Terry de Brow hiring a private basketball coach to train for a charity event is maybe as ridiculously Richterry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what are you talking about.
Speaker 1: I'm saying, that's like, f you money.
Speaker 2: Oh got you gotch That is for sure. That's f everyone money.
Speaker 1: That's like if you're like, listen, I'm gonna go play this basketball thing, I'm gonna bring in a private coach with my boyfriend. We're gonna get prepared. Like I was like.
Speaker 2: Shit, And she actually didn't need one because Anthony sucked. He's the one that needed one. Nicole was actually pretty good at it until the coach left. I feel that she couldn't make a basket.
Speaker 1: I feel like Nicole might be good at everything.
Speaker 2: Of course she is, of course she is.
Speaker 1: She's like us she's kidding, but not. Then Adriana offers to host Julia's fuck Cancer party for Martina. Adriana has why does Adriana have so many trees in her backyard?
Speaker 2: I know, I don't know, but it was like, as soon as Julia went over to her house, I'm like, oh, we're going to Adriana's house. We never go there. What is going on?
Speaker 1: We've never been there.
Speaker 2: We must be having a party there. And She's like, I still don't have a venue, and I'm like, here, it comes here, it comes, have it here? Really?
Speaker 1: Yes, Okay, that was a lot of trees. All I kept thinking was how are they going to get around all these trees? Why don't we listen? I love nature, but that's a lot of freaking trees. Like how much paper are they gonna make with those trees? Like it? I don't want that many trees in my backyard. No, there was only room for one chair because there was so many, so many trees. And then Adriana says, opera singers are born with pipes, so he may be surprised to hear. Julia, if you're Adriana, would you invite Marisolts to the fuck Cancer party?
Speaker 2: If I was Adriana, Well, it's not really her party, she's just used. They were just using your house, girls, So you don't really have say so if you're offering your house to have a party for somebody else. But I hate when the entire cast is not invited.
Speaker 1: Well, and I'll have to do.
Speaker 2: What's best for the show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean what Julia is doing for Martina is very sweet and admirable. I don't know that Edwin would necessarily want me to sing opera to him.
Speaker 2: Well, I know Eddie wouldn't want me to sing on I'm not.
Speaker 1: I just don't know. I mean, even if a dog would help my leg during my practice performance, I don't think he'd want it.
Speaker 2: Jonathan Jonathan, he has the pipes.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: Julia's face when Jonathan was singing, She's all Jesus Christ. She's like, what have I gotten myself into it?
Speaker 1: It's a lot. But then Alexi and her son Frankie are working with the des Moya Foundation to help Frankie be more confident in depending on Alexei at the The oxygen therapy has been helping and she has seen improvements. My favorite thing about Frankie is he says Dove's favorite thing, which is my love, my love, my love.
Speaker 2: I mean the always says my love, and.
Speaker 1: So does Dove devil good.
Speaker 2: That my my love, my love.
Speaker 1: I actually felt pretty uncomfortable when they were in the sprinter van and Alexia talked about how great her birthday present is going to be.
Speaker 2: Until Adriana farted.
Speaker 1: No, she didn't actually fart, she just said she had flatulation. I don't know if that's the word, but something along the line. But before we get situations flat flat flatuation, flack, But can we talk last amazing flatulets? Can we talk about how amazing uh Jody is with Lisa's kids?
Speaker 2: So good, so good. So the kids have met Jody before, but as uncle Joe, they do not know it is Lisa's boyfriend, which is smart. I wouldn't want to do that either. Lisa thinks to the kids may think Jody is her gay friend, so shout out to Joe, my gay friend.
Speaker 1: But here's my question, and listen, I'm all for not like early introducing your kids to your new partner, but like I feel like introducing Jody as an uncle is going to cause more problems when the kids can see them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's gonna be a little little confusing, but they are young.
Speaker 1: Like, don't worries your uncle, Joe.
Speaker 2: I'm actually really shocked that Lenny signed for the kids to film. I thought for sure we were not going to see the kids because it's just a tip for a tat with those two, so any.
Speaker 1: I think he's willing to do anything to not have to pay Lisa money.
Speaker 2: So the fact that I thinks are so bad, I just I know from you know what I went through. Things got so bad. He's like, no way, I ain't signing. It had nothing to do with the kids being on TV. All everything to do with trying to hurt me.
Speaker 1: Well, it hurt me to watch all these women in the sprinter van with the stinky cheese, and then Adriana overhearing Alexei and Marisol talking shit about her flatulence, and then Adriana says, Todd, it's.
Speaker 2: An all time low man, when we're fighting over fartine.
Speaker 1: That's that's But what about how Lisa had Adriana's back when it came to what Todd said when they were leaving.
Speaker 2: That was the same, but she was very hesitant.
Speaker 1: She didn't want to do it. I mean I want to do a arm pulled, but she was like, yeah, you're right.
Speaker 2: She's like, maybe I might have heard that.
Speaker 1: Listen. You know, if I was Adriana, what I would have done is sit next to Marisol, let my farts go, and then blamed Marsol for it and been like I would have never mentioned that I had my own gas problem. I would have just been like, marso, really.
Speaker 2: Are you here? You've heard it before. Whoever smelt it dealt it. It'd be teddy.
Speaker 1: That'd be teddy. But can we also do a PSA? If you're going to be in a sprinter van full of wives for more than thirty minutes, let's stay away from anything gassy.
Speaker 2: Next, Well, corn makes you fart.
Speaker 1: I never knew corn made me fart, but no, I just.
Speaker 2: Know you eat corn and then you see it see it tomorrow.
Speaker 1: It's like that one time when I small swallowed a penny when I was eight years old. Ye tomorrow, I saw it tomorrow and it was sitting right there, that little copper face.
Speaker 2: Oh god. But I don't think that Alexia Marcel did anything wrong. I think it's a human nature for best friends to gossip and talk. Get over it by the way Alexia. Nobody wants to pee and shit together.
Speaker 1: Sorry. Also, I googled how much the watch cost?
Speaker 2: How much?
Speaker 1: Seventy eight hundred dollars?
Speaker 2: Seventy eight hundred.
Speaker 1: Yeah, seven thousand, eight hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: It's not good? Was it?
Speaker 1: What was it?
Speaker 2: Was it Rolex?
Speaker 1: I don't even know it was not a Relex, but I mean, seven thousand, eight hundred dollars on a watch couldn't even buy seventy.
Speaker 2: Eight thousand dollars?
Speaker 1: No, seven is it seventy eight thousand, seventy eight thousand? Holy shit? The whole time I thought it was seven thousand, eight hundred seventy eight thousand. I love that you started calling me my love, my love, seventy eight thousand, my love.
Speaker 2: Yep, seventy eight thousand.
Speaker 1: Seventy eight thousand dollars, my love. Never mind on any.
Speaker 2: That's an expensive gift.
Speaker 1: Also, that's a I need to know why they're out not going to regift that one. Listen, I'm happy for you to give me a seventy eight thousand dollars gift.
Speaker 2: Not going to happen. I'm too cheap for that. But what I do like when the girls are all fighting, everyone's yelling, Nicole just keeps eating.
Speaker 1: No, she's do you think she's pregnant by then? Because she was on a mission.
Speaker 2: She was like maybe, But then Marcus's face when the girls are yelling, who got myself into?
Speaker 1: I'm like, I know, But either way, they they have fun. They all look cute in their basketball shorts. Just who didn't look cute? I thought they looked cute.
Speaker 2: That was all the most unappealing outfits I've ever seen in poor little tiny Marisol that that whole outfit was eating her.
Speaker 1: She was why are they name name them? Why are they all falling? Like they were falling down so many times?
Speaker 2: Well, maybe they're not the most athletic girls in the group, I think, But also Larsa is pretty athletic, but I don't know that any of the other ones off.
Speaker 1: I never got to see Larsa actually play. She was always sitting down.
Speaker 2: Sitting on the bench. I did laugh out loud when Marisol clapped when Agrian and fell, idta believe I always laugh when people fall. But then but then karma bitter in her ass, and then she fell.
Speaker 1: Well I love that. Once Marisol fell. Then Adriana had to say in her confessional, I also fell like for the love it's it's not bragging rights.
Speaker 2: But I have a question to ask you, what do you have silent luxury?
Speaker 1: I don't know what that is class.
Speaker 2: Adriana said to Anthony, you have silent luxury when she was I really do think that she's jealous of Alexia. I really do.
Speaker 1: I think that is oh, Adriana.
Speaker 2: I think she's jealous and anytime there's money to be talked about or present to be But then she looks at Anthony, you have silent luxury. I'm like, wait, we just saw him wanting to buy a yacht and.
Speaker 1: This car luxurious. Uh, you have a f you money it means seventy but he's not buying a seventy eight thousand dollars watch on camera because he already owns all the seventy eight thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: Gotcha, Okay, he's he. But I do say I think Adrian is so jealous Alexia it makes her crazy.
Speaker 1: Who would you rather be married to Todd or Anthony? I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think they're both great guys. I might go with.
Speaker 1: Anthony, Yeah, obviously, I'm well, I like no, I like them both I do.
Speaker 2: I think they're nice guys.
Speaker 1: No, I'm going with Anthony. I don't need I don't need a mite.
Speaker 2: What did you say, you don't need a mite?
Speaker 1: I don't need a mite. I might, I might.
Speaker 2: I would have to get to know them a little bit.
Speaker 1: Oh, you're you're a personality person.
Speaker 2: I'm a personality person. I have to see who makes me laugh.
Speaker 1: You're so full of a tam. I think he was rich.
Speaker 2: I don't really think so. I think acting rich and being rich are two different things.
Speaker 1: My love, my love.
Speaker 2: Name is what we call each name, the name, my love.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: I think I've had enough of you.
Speaker 1: I've had enough.
Speaker 2: I got to go to the store and buy a turkey.
Speaker 1: Good luck to you, my love, bought one. Yet you should already be that.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna make my own butter.
Speaker 1: Should you should already be bribing?
Speaker 2: It?
Speaker 1: Is that what people call it?
Speaker 2: I think it's twenty four hours, my love.
Speaker 1: My love, get your act together, my love. All right, you guys, we will be back next week.
Speaker 2: Have a great Thanksgiving, Happy Thanksgiving. So thankful for you, my love, So thankful to.
Speaker 1: You, my love. Name them