Speaker 1: Today show is pre recorded. Y'all know what time. Y'all don't know y'all all at all, So.
Speaker 2: Don't given them a bu buss.
Speaker 1: Yeah, listening to to.
Speaker 3: I don't Joy?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Joy, you don't love you? Turn I can't.
Speaker 1: I got to turn the mouth. Turn.
Speaker 3: You probably got to turn the mouth. Turn A wad of the money up.
Speaker 5: Wouldn't make me.
Speaker 1: Come come out? You think?
Speaker 6: Uh huh, I sure will. Now, Good morning everybody. You are listening to the voice, come on now dig me one and only. Steve Harvey Man old man, got a radio show. I said yesterday, I was trying to do something with it. Like I said, you know that the trying part is over. I'm actually doing something with it now. I told you that the only way to find your real purpose, your real mission in life, you're real what for? The thing that you got to go get it get after is you got to connect with God. You have to connect with him because as your creator, no one knows better what you were made for than your maker. I mean that just I mean, man, and you just make a lot of common sense, don't it. I mean, really, you know, people kill me with with the lack of belief. I'm listening to me. I don't really into explaining all that a way. If that's how you feel, then gone and get to feel and how you feeling with it. But let me explain something to you. I just don't see how. What is this conscious that eats away at you from time to time? Where does the moral barometer come from that exists in your life? What makes you know the difference between right and wrong with Where did your conscience come from? What is your need to cry out from? What does the word Lord help me come from? Why when you get in a in a dog place and you whisper Jesus, where that come from?
Speaker 7: Huh?
Speaker 1: What is that? You know?
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 6: What are these promises come from that we make, these deals we cut, that we make with a higher power.
Speaker 1: Why why when you're at your lowest moment? Man?
Speaker 6: You you you, you, you turned somewhere. Okay, enough of that, I've I've explained my side of it. And as a matter of fact, God is really almost unexplainable to me. I want, I want, I want to share something with you about well, when you strike out to find your mission, or how about when you strike out on your mission once you discover what your purpose is? Or let's simplify, what happens when you set a goal and you're ready to strike out on that goal. What happens when you set an ambition in front of you or put something in your sights that you want to attain that you want to become successful at. What's the mind set that you have to develop? There are three things you must first ask, You must then believe, and you must then receive. Now the received part, all these parts, iss got a thing to it. You gotta ask. You just gotta ask for it. You know you've heard the scripture before? You have not because you ask not Why don't you ask? But then after you ask, here's the kick. You got to believe that it can happen for you. Stop looking at the success of other people and not thinking that that same success can happen for you.
Speaker 1: Then I'm not saying that specific way.
Speaker 6: I'm just saying that a success can happen for you, just like it can happen for somebody else. Why do you think it keeps happening to other people over and over because they ask and they believe.
Speaker 1: Now here's the cold part. Receive it? Oh what you mean? Receive it? I ask for it?
Speaker 6: I believe in it, why would I not want to receive it? Act like it, Act like it's already there. Behaviors though you have it in your hands, Smile about it, Realize that, man, it's just days away, and how many other days that is?
Speaker 1: If it's days away, it's just days away. We don't know if.
Speaker 6: It's gonna happen tomorrow, next week, in thirty days. We don't know if it's gonna take a few years. But you got to receive it though. You gotta ask. You got to believe, and you got to receive it. You gotta act as though as that. Now as another part now to this about work, don't please faith through our works is dead. Don't think you're gonna just ask for some believing and then go sit down, start watching TV. Come on, now, let's get real. Let's not leave out the other duel. You got to work. But now hear what I want you to know about when you strike out on that mission, that the journey that you strike out on to accomplish a goal or to set out on the mission. The journey, if you could understand this or to help you so much, the journey is a process. It's not an arrival date. It's a process. All you're looking to do, folks, is start the process. Get it started. Don't worry about the arrival date. Act like it's there. The arrival date is coming. But here is the beauty of the journey being a process. But all along the way of your journey you will find success. The whole time you're on the journey, the whole time you're in the process of finding your mission, fulfilling your mission, uncovering your dreams, reaching your goals. The beauty of it is all along the way you're going to find success on so many levels.
Speaker 1: And people fail to look at that part. They keep thinking of them else. Man, I ain't there yet, I ain't you know.
Speaker 6: It's like when you take a little kid on a long car trip and there in the back seat.
Speaker 1: Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Boy?
Speaker 6: If you just look out the window, see where we then being? Look out the window, Look at the mountains, Look at these trees, look at the views we got. No, we ain't there yet, But Lord have mercy, look at what he's showing us along the way. Smell the roses, have yourself a cup of coffee, Chill every now and then, and see what he's doing for you, because the journey is a process. But man, know that in the process of arriving at your designated gold dream, ambition, or mission. Understand this, that the journey is a process. But all along the way you'll find success. There are things that are going to happen to you along the way, Man, that will be so.
Speaker 1: Gratifying and fulfilling.
Speaker 6: Where the journey is joyful, there is joy in the journey. You don't have to be there to appreciate the ride. Appreciate the journey and the process.
Speaker 1: Stop getting mad because you ain't at the arrival data. Your dreams ain't come true yet.
Speaker 6: Look up, Look up. You might discover, man, that you're living better. You might discover that you don't have a million yet, but you'd have made a quarter of a million. What you tripping for because you ain't got the million yet. Remember when you didn't have nothing. Be grateful for the two hundred and fifty thousand dollars mark, the one hundred thousand dollars mark, the three hundred and twenty two thousand dollar mark. Don't you understand, man, you may not be where you wanna be, But man, can't you thank God that you ain't where it was?
Speaker 1: How about that one?
Speaker 9: Huh?
Speaker 1: All right, you're listening hard morning.
Speaker 6: Show ladies and gentlemen, boys, girls, circus performers, athletes, talk show host, social media influencers, inmates, faith based people, pastors, choir members and stripples. Yeah yeah, former drug dealers.
Speaker 1: May I have your undivided attention.
Speaker 6: This is Steve Harvey Morty shows A different call.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was aught to call. That was just a call. That's all that Waserry. Hey, good morning Steve. I love it. I love it. Colin Farrell, Good morning Steve. What's up? Crew?
Speaker 6: Uh? The most promising young up and coming comedian that I.
Speaker 1: Know, Junior morning, Uncle, my mentor man, how you feelish Leaden, Jim mckin, pranks, Nephew.
Speaker 10: Turn saw your side Top of the Morning, Baby Thursday idea like Steve.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know. I just did it.
Speaker 6: I wasn't, I wasn't nothing with it, ain't no that, ain't open it to no song and nothing, you know, just sang it to my damn self for god, I was on the video really really just I just started singing anywhere they fool You're on the radio, Steve.
Speaker 1: You know you're having fun at your jumps. Yeah, that's cool.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: I was gonna ask you, remember the other day, a couple.
Speaker 9: Of days ago, we got really deep one morning when we opened the show and talked about our regrets and stuff.
Speaker 10: Again.
Speaker 9: Well, we're not doing that again, you can't. We're not doing that again, Steve. I just wanted to. I just thought about something that I didn't regret in my life, you know, because you have you do have regrets. But one thing I do not regret, and that's well, should I say it? I was just singing it to myself anyway. One thing I don't regret is cutting off my six finger, because you know, I had an extra finger on each hand.
Speaker 1: I got them cut off. I was kissing because that extra fag on the back. I don't, yeah, I don't. I don't regret doing that. I just wanted to.
Speaker 6: I tell you right now, if you shake my hand, I'm gonna snatch back.
Speaker 1: And that's what was happening when I was little. Nobody wants to put my hands.
Speaker 6: I shake your hand now, I'm gonna try to feel around because I probably an over there.
Speaker 1: It's like you used to start at.
Speaker 6: I don't, yeah, it's got to be at least a little shiny spot me.
Speaker 1: I told you, just yeah, that's my that's my. Did they charge your extra when you got your.
Speaker 11: Nail than now.
Speaker 12: Nail?
Speaker 1: It was just about that.
Speaker 6: I'm just most people only got phetoes because the baby toad on't count.
Speaker 1: It's just tucked off in there. Yeah, but if you lose it, you will fall.
Speaker 2: Okay, get my toe, yeah, Carlo hoos right now, Yeah, don't do it.
Speaker 9: I forgot Carlin Brokers all right, coming up to thirty two.
Speaker 6: I got a partner that ain't got a big toe and he wears samd.
Speaker 1: Oh and got to stay leading forward. Slip, that's just a fly. All right, we gotta go.
Speaker 9: Coming up at thirty two, after the hour, we will hear from the nephew yet again as he runs that prank back.
Speaker 1: Right after this. You're listening Hardy Morning Show. All right, it's time now to start your morning off with the nephew and run that prank back. What you got for his nef? No blacks for you? Let's go get though in bed.
Speaker 8: Hello, I'm trying to reach Nicole, please, this is she? How you doing?
Speaker 5: Listen? I'm giving you a call you. You happen to be uh in a relationship with a with a black man?
Speaker 8: Am?
Speaker 5: I am? I right?
Speaker 12: I'm sorry? Who is this?
Speaker 5: I'm sorry?
Speaker 8: My name is Brian, uh well, I don't want to give my full name, but it's Jiadiah Jiadiah Malcolm.
Speaker 11: Okay, and and I'm sorry, why are you calling?
Speaker 5: Okay? Now you you you are a Caucasian woman? Correct?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 11: Why I'm still trying to get to why are you calling U?
Speaker 8: What's going on is uh, I'm with an organization and we're calling people who are in interracial relationships, and from my understanding, you are in an interracial relationship.
Speaker 5: Correct, yes, okay.
Speaker 8: I'm with n b f U and that's uh. N b f U is no blacks for you. And what we're doing is we're trying to get uh racist to go back to dating each other, you know, which means Caucasians going back.
Speaker 11: I'm sorry, I'm sorry. At first, I don't know who do you think you are calling my house? But that's just not going to happen. And I don't know where this organization is based out of. I mean, you must be some country bumpkin or something, and you have just really called the wrong house.
Speaker 5: Okay, well when.
Speaker 8: NBF you man, it's been around since the early nineteen forties.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I can imagine. I can imagine that. And I'm sure at some points you guys have to shut down because this is just ridiculous.
Speaker 12: Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 11: Obama's mother was white. Are you gonna go knock on his door too?
Speaker 12: What the hell?
Speaker 5: You don't have time to knock on Obama's door. He's business. I'm trying to do is get the rest of.
Speaker 8: The came.
Speaker 5: Hey black, And that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 11: Trying to tell us we can't be together because you're black and I'm white.
Speaker 13: He's calling, yo, what's up?
Speaker 12: What is.
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 12: Who?
Speaker 5: Who? Who is this?
Speaker 13: This is that I'm a man who lives.
Speaker 8: Okay, this is g J. Jodiah Malcolm. And what I'm doing, man, is we we You know, I'm with an organization called n b f U and n b f U man, there's no blacks for you. Which what we're trying to do is we're trying to get all races to go back to each other.
Speaker 13: What you're talking about you getting? Man? You are what what? What kind of organization has that.
Speaker 5: Y'all are tripping. Okay, brother, let me have youthing. You don't feel empty without the sister on your side. You don't feel empty without loving black woman on your side. That's what I'm asking you, brother.
Speaker 13: I got I got plenty of black women on my side, but that don't mean that I had to be in a relationship with a black woman. I'm in a relationship with a woman I love. So that's what it's about.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 13: I don't feel empty. That's the first problem with your organization, right that the premise is wrong.
Speaker 8: Okay, okay, okay, But brother, what we're trying to do, man, we don't want to lose our race. We don't want the blacks to lose the strength that we have. And if blacks continue to date and mate with blacks, then we would be as powerful and stronger than any other race in the world.
Speaker 13: What do you get this number from?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 5: Excuse me?
Speaker 13: How do you get this other in the first thing?
Speaker 5: Dude? I mean, I ain't got time for all this.
Speaker 13: Man, it's some no offense brow you Why.
Speaker 5: Are you calling us hey man? Because on y'all interracial couple.
Speaker 13: Yeah, but what this is happening that ain't none of your business.
Speaker 5: Hey, but it is my businesses I'm with. If I'm with NBLU, know that who you with, you are a black person that are integrated within another race. And what we're trying to do, man, is get you to understand to come back to your race and be comfortable and happy in your right.
Speaker 13: Oh you really now come back to my race.
Speaker 5: I ain never left my raised dog.
Speaker 13: You a trip him, y'o and be you you y'all, get off a phone. Man, don't call here no more?
Speaker 8: With that?
Speaker 5: Do you think that you are happier with a Caucasian woman than you would be with a black woman.
Speaker 13: Man, I didn't even know. I don't want to entertain this. Don't call here no more. Don't call there no more.
Speaker 8: Let me ask you, brother, be a man and answer the question of do you know what.
Speaker 13: You about to get your dog?
Speaker 5: You know? You really you really gonna get? Will be a man? You know what?
Speaker 13: If you bring it over here, you'll find out how much of a blown man I am.
Speaker 5: Hey, man, don't catch your doing what man while I'm in the middle of asking you these questions, because I ain't got no problem coming over there. I got your phone number, I got your address to bring.
Speaker 13: It on over and see what you're trying.
Speaker 5: I'm asking you about these relationships. Man, are you more comfortable in a relationship with a Caucasian woman than you are with a black woman?
Speaker 13: God, I told you, man, it ain't even about that, and we ain't even going into that. So look, just please, brother, can you stop calling him? Don't call my mother.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 5: We'll call all inter racial people around the country. That's what NBFU dog. We call all of y'all and we try to talk some sensing to you and see if you can change the world and go back to the racist from which is you came.
Speaker 13: You're tripping, Yeah, you're a really tripping man.
Speaker 5: You know what.
Speaker 13: Obviously he's just a mental institution you calling from because there's something wrong with you. So look, don't call in no one, and we ain't got no more problems out.
Speaker 8: I say this, I'll say this to you. I'm going to your your girl's job and I'm talking to her face to face tomorrow about this whole situation.
Speaker 13: You know what, And you're gonna get.
Speaker 5: Your No, I ain't getting my foot. I'm going tomorrow and I'm talking matter of fact, I ain't even called to talk to you. You put im back on the phone. Hen with you.
Speaker 13: Put up back on the phone, show us at her job, demands he would have.
Speaker 5: I'm showing up at her job. Put her back on.
Speaker 13: The phone, show up at her job, demse he would happen.
Speaker 5: You gonna change, man, You change.
Speaker 13: I don't know me from the beginning. How you gonna tell them down and change?
Speaker 5: You don't know me? Look at I know how you brothers get me.
Speaker 13: I'm as black as I ever was. You can't mess with my blackness because of who I'm dating. You show up at her job tomorrow, You're gonna get your.
Speaker 5: You ain't gonna sit in print me man, I am with him.
Speaker 11: You're doing if you you don't work him? I up and now I'm worked out here.
Speaker 5: You're done.
Speaker 11: You're done, So you can stop calling the house.
Speaker 5: And I'm going to your job tomorrow. Do you want them say I'm coming to glean?
Speaker 8: Do?
Speaker 1: Please?
Speaker 12: You are you leave?
Speaker 5: Matter of fact, you can have your man at your job at lunchtime. Not only am I gonna talk to you at lunchtime, I'm gonna whomp wow.
Speaker 12: Not gonna be any talking.
Speaker 11: You show up, There's not gonna be any talking.
Speaker 5: And you have a discussion to uphold and okay, you know.
Speaker 12: What that's it's saying, are you on what the fool makes you a fool? So this conversation is over.
Speaker 5: Can I say one more thing to you? What this is? Nephew, Timmy from the Steve Harvey Morning Show? You just got prank by your girlfriend? Oh my goodness. Wow, gotta ask y'all before I leave. And I need to hear this from both of y'all. What is the baddest radio show in the land?
Speaker 13: Show?
Speaker 1: All right, nephew, thank you? Coming up next, ask the CLO. You're listening Morning show.
Speaker 9: It's time to start the show off with the CLO. Steve Harvey is our chief love Officer. This one is from Melanie in Canada. Melanie writes, I'm thirty seven years old and I'm dating a forty year old man that I met online. We've been together for a few months and we're both over the dating bs and ready to get married. Because of that, he's brutally honest to the point where it's offensive to me. For example, on our first date, he said my breath was stinky, he said my cooking needs work, and he's.
Speaker 1: Told me, I'm a terrible driver.
Speaker 9: I know he's got to truly like me, because if he didn't, he would tell me, is this an acceptable way to get to know someone?
Speaker 12: Or not.
Speaker 1: At all?
Speaker 6: I don't know where you got all this love from your breath? Stink, you can't cook in your ass. He don't like your drive. Wow, that's to begin any and as you get married that Liz go bro.
Speaker 1: I'm just here to.
Speaker 6: Tell So if I were you this old we in love, I would you know we're over the dating game.
Speaker 1: It's only been how long, Cheerley?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 1: A few months? Yeah, just a few.
Speaker 6: Lady, you don't even know this man. A few months? It is not in those time. Now, he's brutally honest. What's what's behind that brutal honesty? What else is brutal?
Speaker 1: I don't like Yeah, I don't like that, you know?
Speaker 6: So if I were you, I would spend a little bit more time getting to notice man, because if he this quick to be this harsh with you, wait till.
Speaker 1: Something's wrongs mean? It don't sound like she have it?
Speaker 9: Yeah, that was their first date. He only said it one time, according to her Tierra in Culver City, California, says, I'm in my mid thirties and I've been with a great guy for a few months. I'm into polyamory, and my best friend and I are lovers too, But my man does know it yet. She got me into the lifestyle and now I basically recruit guys for her pleasure and mind. For the first time in a long time, I have a guy that I really like. Should I introduce him to my lifestyle and have sex with him and my best friend? Or should I keep this one all to myself?
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 6: I can't advise you this foolishness. I've never seen this workout for anybody.
Speaker 1: I haven't.
Speaker 6: Now it may, but I haven't seen it work out for anybody. Somebody gonna want what they want and they ain't gonna want the other person to know it or have it. That's always the case. Yes, Look, why you just go on and do your thing. You ain't finna have nobody all to your damn self because you ain't all You don't see. If you want to be somebody somebody, then somebody gotta be your somebody. But everybody can't be everybody's everybody. What about you wanna be somebody somebody? Somebody gonna want to be your somebody. But everybody can't be everybody's everybody because that wasn't hit up going on right.
Speaker 1: Here, they're just doing everybody.
Speaker 6: You know, you can't belong to everybody in just them because somebody ain't gonna go along with the rules.
Speaker 1: I thought we was doing everybody.
Speaker 6: Now if your girlfriend to introduce you to it, and you would hub but you want him, but you don't want him to be with her. Oh that ain't had his work because probably gonna want to crackle.
Speaker 1: Yes, probably gonna yeah.
Speaker 6: I don't know what all poly Emma who whatever, will probably gonna want to crack.
Speaker 14: I have to watch everybody everything, Marie.
Speaker 9: All right, here we go. We're moving on. Celestia and Austin. Austin, Texas says. I'm thirty one years old dating a thirty nine year old guy that can't get his mother out of his love life. Whenever he invites me to a family function, his mother invites his ex girlfriend. His ex still hangs with his mother like they're best friends. His mom even had a fortieth birthday dinner for this girl at her house and blamed me when my ex didn't come to the party. My man said that his mom is deliberately doing things to irritate me.
Speaker 1: So why does he allow this? Good question? Well, I mean, what can he disallow.
Speaker 6: He can't make his mama stop talking to his ex girlfriend because his mama messy. Very He can't tell his mama you can't have this girl over your house no more. And he can tell his mama, mom, don't throw her no party. But a mama don't like the new girlfriend. She want an old girlfriend to wind and old girlfriend is fine, rubbing it in your face. If he ain't gonna make it convenient for you, why you making it convenient for him?
Speaker 1: Exactly? He getting what he want.
Speaker 6: He got you and his mama cool, but you ain't got nothing you want.
Speaker 1: You won't even have all of him.
Speaker 6: She mad at you because you didn't let him call her birthday part.
Speaker 9: He's not a great guy if he doesn't stop this foolishness.
Speaker 1: All right, We're moving on.
Speaker 9: Isabelle and Clearwater, Florida, writes, My husband had an affair a year ago that resulted in a child that I have to raise. The child's mother was sent to jail for selling marijuana, and she came to me apologized for the affair and asked me to take her baby. I don't have any kids, and this child looks so much like my husband that it makes me ill. He's doing everything he can to work things out with me, but I'm ready to leave.
Speaker 1: She's ready to leave. This is.
Speaker 9: And she says she wants to take the baby with her Steve, but he says she can't take the baby with her, and she doesn't want to stay.
Speaker 1: So what does she do now? Well, you have no rights to the baby.
Speaker 6: I don't thing unless the mother signed the rights over to you. She asked you. But that's the father. So the father and the mother have the rights. Who is this woman? He was sleeping with their smoking weed and selling it and her ass is going to jail and now you but but the baby make you look sick? Make you sick because he looked just like her. But now you want to leave him, but you want to keep the baby. Say you want to take the thing? To make you sick every time you.
Speaker 1: Look at it? With you? What's wrong with you? It makes no sense?
Speaker 6: Damn Give that man the baby and go start your life over.
Speaker 1: Yes, all right, thank you clo, you're listening Morning show? All right?
Speaker 9: Thanksgiving Wow, did it come fast this year?
Speaker 1: It's here.
Speaker 9: Yeah, we're all gathering around the Thanksgiving table dinner conversations.
Speaker 1: It can be a little tense, you know.
Speaker 9: So we just want you guys to prepare with some phrases that you should have void at holiday dinners so we can just, you know, all have a good time with our family and friends. Okay, like for instance, yeah, okay, for instance, Steve, when you start a sentence with you should have you should have? You know, the words should you know can make a person feel judged or disappointed.
Speaker 1: You see where I'm going with that. You should have let somebody else fix Yeah, yeah, that's hurtful. You should have you should have left the marshmallows at that's like that. I'm with you. I'm with you on that. My feelings are not hurt.
Speaker 6: Or how about this, I know it's pot look, but you should have just came.
Speaker 1: Without the po There ain't no luck in your Yeah, stuff like that, Steve, you got it, or.
Speaker 9: You know, avoid saying that, Yeah, avoid saying this, you know, because this is definitely this could start.
Speaker 1: One right here. Can you believe what your president just did? Yeah? Yeah? It can lead to an argument and a fight.
Speaker 14: You know, politics, everybody in agreement on my family. My family, all good with that. That's gonna get the party popping right there.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, so you're not gonna avoid saying it. Oh no, no, no, you can talk politics in my house.
Speaker 6: Everybody at my house in the same political mindset.
Speaker 1: You don't have you you are a Republican at the table.
Speaker 15: You need to keep it to you you. Okay, let's get back to the house. Let's get back to the food for a minute. How about this one.
Speaker 9: You know, the best turkey I ever had was say it again, the best turkey I ever had.
Speaker 1: Was was my mama that. Yeah, yes, that'll set it off, Steve. If you say something like that's true though, you don't have to always tell the truth.
Speaker 6: Though, No, no, no, no, see Charley, she once again? Uh huh, Well all need to make up your man? Did you all want us to be true?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: You want? These last year were good, we're laying on Thanksgiving. Tell the truth.
Speaker 9: It's a good time to ask that question. Yeah, you know, like if you start a sentence with when are you going.
Speaker 6: To learn how to cook?
Speaker 1: Don't do that. When you're gonna finally let him go Okay, that's the.
Speaker 9: One, right, because you don't want to make anyone feel defensive or put anyone on the spot or anything like that.
Speaker 1: Is when is you gonna stop using drugs? Wow? Really a little bit question? Yeah, just tell me that's what's gonna come out. I don't know why we.
Speaker 2: See the bag like, I ain't go ahead, I don't know what's wrong with you. I want to go to your house, but just come over there fifteen minutes.
Speaker 9: You ain't gonna be able to take you're lying fifteen if it starts off with that, Yeah, I believe you.
Speaker 14: Susie walking the dope? When is you going to stop using? You show up every yere looking like this?
Speaker 1: How about right here? Now?
Speaker 6: How about this right here? Sit somewhere where I can see where you're going? Where you're going?
Speaker 1: Bathroom ain't that way? Ain't no bathroom that way?
Speaker 9: And you know, trying not to open up a conversation or start a sentence with when are you going to.
Speaker 1: Don't do that one? Or remember the time you feed on yourself?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: Yea, my uncle Everett, thanks, he used to go he was drunks.
Speaker 6: Ain't nobody won't the bust out laughing everybody laughing. But then wait a minute, Wait a minute.
Speaker 9: Hold up, did you hear about Don't start it with that one, because that can mean yeah, you're gossiping about you know, somebody, your husband.
Speaker 6: What what did you hear about your husband?
Speaker 9: Oh, that's gonna get it started right there in the backroom with Coral.
Speaker 1: Cora. Not Cora Cora. Yeah, those are just conversation starters. You don't do that.
Speaker 10: Yeah, Oh, this is gonna happen Thanksgiving Thursday. Trust me, this is gonna happen. Well, I'll admit this.
Speaker 6: None of that happens at my house because I have no one at my house on Thanksgiving. As big as you create, nobody create no drama my house.
Speaker 9: Oh oh okay, I thought you were saying you had no one at your house. I was like, as big as your family is, Steve.
Speaker 1: Oh, the house gonna be packed. Yeah. I don't do drumming. Yeah, not at the house, everybody. No, don't ask me to play. I don't do that.
Speaker 6: You know, the game night, I might come in there for a couple of minutes, but that's it, y'all. Know what I'm doing. I'm gonna eat and I'm sitting in front of this TV. Oh I'm staring at it. And sometimes you're gonna come in there and the TV gonna be staring at me.
Speaker 1: Just walk back out, don't come in here. Just in the heat. I wanted this one. Keep five places on, don't cut it off, so.
Speaker 9: You don't mind them being in your house. A lot of people just don't bother you. Let your You don't want to know why the people there.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Marjorie's really good at that too, because she tells them this Steve, that Steve all don't.
Speaker 1: Bring your friends and your friends won't pictures. Oh god, I could get that. Yeah, that ain't happening.
Speaker 9: Meanwhile, at our house, all they want to talk about is you. Yes, Steve, come on, yeah.
Speaker 1: I just when they want me to tell Steve something for they.
Speaker 9: Always tell him give them. Can you just give this to.
Speaker 10: Steve for me? Just the best seller right now? We just get it to Steve. I'm not going to get your book to the one kill me.
Speaker 6: Okay, I got this book of mine I want you to read. I didn't read the foe I wrote.
Speaker 9: You're listening Morning show all right, guys, and it's time now for a round of would you rather? Would you rather date someone with their ex's name tattooed on their chest? Or would you rather date someone whose ex lives next door?
Speaker 10: Be yeah, you can. You can't just have Tremaine cross your chance. That's all I see every day? Know, yeah, I can't do that.
Speaker 1: But you'll see him. He lives next door. You're gonna see him. I become friends with him. I'm cool Tremaine. You see him. Everything.
Speaker 6: Well, I'm not gonna do is see Tremaine every time I look at her chest though, That's not what I'm going.
Speaker 1: Oh so it's the location of as well.
Speaker 7: Okay, okay, because I looks at that a lot chess in but I can't have that.
Speaker 2: There no Tremaine neighbor.
Speaker 1: That's how you go.
Speaker 10: And then.
Speaker 1: And if you talk to Tremain long enough, you're fed. I was wrong with her. Hello, now that's true?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 9: Would you rather live in a different fancy hotel every night with unlimited room service credit?
Speaker 1: Or would you rather live in your.
Speaker 9: Dream home mansion but not be able to hire any help?
Speaker 10: Oh hell no, just manson, you're falling apart.
Speaker 1: I'm in season.
Speaker 6: Living in that big dust as house.
Speaker 1: We've seen it.
Speaker 14: When your staff all walk at your house.
Speaker 1: We see how you are. How does the act? I can't find them.
Speaker 6: I ain't gonna do that, But I don't live in a different hotel room.
Speaker 1: Everything every night.
Speaker 16: But you have unlimited room service credits every single night.
Speaker 1: Are living your dream? He thank that man.
Speaker 10: We're talking about four seasons, were talking about uh uh, the Mandarin Boys.
Speaker 1: Boy, we talk about some. We talked about love every the new Noble Hotel in Atlanta. But you gotta move every night every night.
Speaker 10: We'll just move quick, bringing on it. Look, look, one baby bunch of drum off, let's move.
Speaker 1: Let's all right. It's gonna be rough either way. I had to go on to a different hope.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 1: Last one with you guys. Why Steve out there cutting the yard on this fifty summer?
Speaker 6: Keep it out there a whole week. He gets fell off of it Friday. Pick him up and he were hunt and he ain't got no chef.
Speaker 1: You know. All right, guys, that's today's rounded.
Speaker 9: Would you rather us at his gato?
Speaker 12: Not?
Speaker 6: Let these people get climbing over the wall talking to him.
Speaker 9: You're listening Morning show? All right, it is time for Junior's truth be told.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, all right, Shirley. Thanksgiving is coming up.
Speaker 14: Yeah, it's almost a big Now we have discussed all of the things we've discussed when people need to brain food, Yeah, full time dinner start, Yeah, beginning coming.
Speaker 1: We've discussed all this.
Speaker 14: One thing we have not discussed what the one thing where your ass need to leave old again. Yeah, we have a discussed now people. People don't know when to leave. There's time they need to leave. There are statements that will be made you need to adhere to and understand, like, well does it see when you hear that, start getting your keys in your hand. We need hear some James something. It's time to go. You can't spend all day here. Then a start at too treated like a restaurant. How long you saying that you sit down at two? About three point thirty? You gone same way.
Speaker 1: About and half. That's our half off the game. We forget all. You ain't come over here for the game. You came to eat.
Speaker 14: If you full, if I see you kick off of shoot, your ass got to go. Yeah, No, you ain't staying here all day now. My mama tied, she done cooked every thing, she can feed everybody.
Speaker 1: What else can we talk about? We distrusted everything. We know Walter got out of jail.
Speaker 14: We know had it had a hard train player, we know, yeah, we know, we know Mail got another baby.
Speaker 1: We got all after we cover they're still having kids. Mail will still have a kid for your forty five.
Speaker 6: You have made Come on, man, your name Meilbourne? You probably you probably now you probably through. Haven't made anybody that named Melbourne?
Speaker 1: The what is the name after with the Steve? Do what your age? Your name is Agnes? You probably had all them. You probably got you.
Speaker 14: But we done covered everything we can talk about. We know, we know Junior went back into rehaal.
Speaker 1: We got that. Everything is covered.
Speaker 14: Let's just go ahead and go home.
Speaker 1: We just need to go home.
Speaker 10: She's through having Beatrice.
Speaker 6: Beatrice Odetta is not having it.
Speaker 1: That what he got out of it.
Speaker 6: I'm giving you the names where I can assure you if this is your name, you are at an age where you are beyond child very years.
Speaker 1: So Journals is through having baby. You want another one? Go ahead? Henrietta, Henrietta, she through having kids. Henrietta too is distant. Yeah, you know, go ahead. Gwen when is through having.
Speaker 6: When fifty because she got a fifty year old names. See his names. Once you have an old name, you can quit having babies. If your name is Bob, probably having kids. I'm just saying, ain't nobody named Bob was still having kids? Not Bob, have a kid, had a bit through having kids?
Speaker 1: Done Gladys. Yeah, that's right up there with Agnes.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I'll tell you who Jackie is.
Speaker 1: I tell you that.
Speaker 9: I'm sorry Mary, Marjorie all of that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Mar last night, I ain't even sleep in the bed last oh esther Steve, you forgot about?
Speaker 6: Yeah, because Roe slept with his last night. I took my shower, man, I was tired of here because I fell asleep in my office.
Speaker 1: So what of them sayings?
Speaker 6: I took a shower, came into the bedroom, out of my bathroom, put my light on, my little phone, rose in the bed.
Speaker 1: I just turned around. I'm not and to do this. She'll have her set her damn heel in my eye. About Winton Stephen Winston was little man. Kids? Man, They just they sleep bad, don't. I was a bad kid. Got nowhere to go. I gotta go to work.
Speaker 6: You in here sleeping bag on your side right in fact, to your room to damn? Why are you waiting Noah in his band? Why you got to sleep in there sleeping none? Okay, well, Papa, don't't sleep with you.
Speaker 1: Turn off. But it hurt it though, Yeah, Papa wants the nephew of the prank phone call right after.
Speaker 9: You're listening morning show coming up at the top of the hour, right about four minutes after. It's my strawberry letter for today, the subject keep your nasty hands off me.
Speaker 1: Right now. It is the nephew.
Speaker 9: He is here with today's frank punk called what you got nest.
Speaker 1: Su giving with cousin Benji giving with cousin.
Speaker 5: Is Hello, Hello?
Speaker 13: Who is this this Glendon?
Speaker 5: Who is this this busie? I'm college is Miss Purvis though.
Speaker 12: You know she's doing here right now, but this is her daughter?
Speaker 5: Is there a problem? Oh no, this this this Benjie. This Mama Mama Loa's nephew. Who again, it's Blanda, mamad Mama Looa jo Ain't it ain't it correct?
Speaker 12: Mama Lords and miss herbst sister.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'm Benjy. I'm nephew from the other side of the family. You say your name was no Glenda? Okay, what time y'all supposed to get.
Speaker 12: In and we should leave there by the afternoon.
Speaker 5: Okay, uh is it's purpose? And she is your mama making the dressing?
Speaker 12: Yeah, she's making enough for about forty five people. Actually, h this was discussed about a month ago.
Speaker 5: Right y'all on the y'all they had the conference call, the conference the family had the conference call, right, yes, sir? Okay, now listen, what the reason why they got me to call? They wanted me to go in and call and I was trying to get me his purvis. She's not there.
Speaker 12: No, she's not here.
Speaker 5: What's wrong?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 5: Okay, they're not gonna They're not gonna need her to do the to do the dressing.
Speaker 12: And why wouldn't they need her to do this? And she would make it for ten years?
Speaker 5: We did.
Speaker 12: We just discussed this.
Speaker 5: So what do you mean they say that they got somebody down here that's gonna do the dressing, especially since y'all traveling. Y'all ain't got to bring it, you know, and be traveling with it. But they got somebody gonna do the dressing.
Speaker 12: Okay, Well, first of all, who are you your Benjie? What is your name?
Speaker 5: That was not my name? Benjamin but they called me Benjie. But but but like I say, uh, I'm on the other side of the front. I ain't on y'all side.
Speaker 12: Okay, Well, I'm still trying to figure out why you calling me because she's been making a dresser for ten years, like I said, And I mean it's been discussed. So I don't even know why why you're calling me. I don't even know you.
Speaker 5: Okay, Well, what I'm trying to explain to you this right here is dad they got so y'all ain't got to worry with bringing the dressing. They got somebody gonna bring. They got somebody down here that's gonna cook it. So in other word, what you know, if you can tell miss Pravis she ain't got to worry about the dressing this year.
Speaker 12: Oh so you want me to tell my mama got that she's been making dressing for ten years that y'all says, y'all ain't worried about She shouldn't have to make this year because we're driving now, we Optember year. So I'm not gonna do that to her. So, I mean, I don't I don't even know who you are to be calling me anyway, Why can't somebody calling me that I know regarding this.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, you gunn the right.
Speaker 12: I am Glunda.
Speaker 5: All right, listen, let me say this because I don't mind saying what everybody thinking, what most people don't want to say. Let me say this right here. Really, what's going on is just right here. A lot of people in the family, you know, don't really don't, don't really like miss Pravis dressing.
Speaker 12: Benjamin, who you supposed to be? Let me sprind something need ma. Mama gonna make her dressing.
Speaker 5: You gonna keep it.
Speaker 12: And we ain't bringing that on with us, so you could tell your family that I said that because you understand me.
Speaker 5: I mean, first of all, you got to understand that I'm bringing news that that people don't them voted on and it's what everybody want to do. Don't nobody.
Speaker 12: Why didn't Nick house we had a meeting. I'm dressing she've been making the ten years. Ain't nobody been saying nothing? And guess what one of them up in that house. Nobody better not be walking up and through that're talking about my mama either, and you gonna go keep it.
Speaker 5: Okay, we see right there? Why why if people don't like the dressing, Glinda, why you want to make submit everybody to have it to eat it if they don't like it?
Speaker 12: You don't know. I don't know you, well, I no, no, Benjamin, Benjie who.
Speaker 5: I want you. I'm mama Lord's nephew from the other side of the family exactly. And I don't know you, okay, And it really really to the back all that, I don't really know you. But I'm but but I'm but I'm man up. I'm man up to call you and tell you what we're gonna do and what we ain't gonna do.
Speaker 12: Well, I know what I said. I want to pay it again. She's gonna make say dreassic you gonna eat it if we gonna go all day?
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, right there, listen, And I know this might be hard for you to understand what you grew up with liking everybody else might not like people.
Speaker 12: Say what you want to. I ain't gonna even remember you know way, so you ain't looking like it because you ain't done around. But she making dress now.
Speaker 5: First of all, when y'all get down here, it's gonna already be some more dressing here, okay, okay, And she gonna make country and said, and we gonna see.
Speaker 12: Now, and we got gona it's not even fan that I said. I got to say because you're not gonna.
Speaker 5: Hurt my mama feeling okay, there ain't nobody to try. That's why I'm trying to tell you to tell her that don't make it now, so she don't even bring it down.
Speaker 12: We are ain't gonna get anyway.
Speaker 5: Heiny, Look, I'm finna say this here because every dealer you ain't really understanding what I'm saying to you. I'm gonna say it's clear as I can say. If y'all come down here with that dress, I promise you we already got dressing made. We throwing that dressing in the trash so everybody can get the dressing that we made for him. Three blake, that's what we're doing.
Speaker 12: Please let me find something in you. I'm gonna be on dressing the troth and if I find out you that through my mama dressing in the trash, it's gonna be some if we're gonna set that out. I'm not playing with you this. What's you funny to me? I'm gonna call ain't killing We don't hire on this compas common. Ain't none of them falling up the call us and telling us to bully, but now they gonna set you'll stop up. Don't even know your I guess they found like you was kind in the world being benjaf I don't even know your rap. I'm telling you now, Tim that playing with you. I'm telling you anybody work my mama feeling it won't be some in this and I'm telling you a y'all gonna be y'all feeling down now, but I'm funding y'all have one.
Speaker 5: Can I say something else to you? I wish you would. Can I tell you what else they were saying? They wanted me to tell you this, Glinda, this is nephew. Tell me from the Steve Harby Morning Show. Your cousin Sheila got me the prank phone called you.
Speaker 12: Come you fine? You're about to make me?
Speaker 5: Said it off?
Speaker 12: What because that man, this Fani was.
Speaker 5: It wasn't gonna be tenshum baby.
Speaker 12: Because I don't go have my brother's work, y'all play, it's gonna be canceled.
Speaker 5: Made one last question before I let you go. What is the baddest and I mean the baddest radio Show in the Land.
Speaker 12: Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 1: Oh y'all gonna eat this? Don't play with you? Man, hey, listen.
Speaker 10: Laying in the cut, December eight, nineteen, Oakland, California. I A man, tell too short to blow the whistle because nephew coming to town. Right that is Tommy t December eighth, ninth, and tenth. And then that place I have never been, Tacoma, Washington, December fifteen, sixteen to seventeen. Nate Jackson, Super Funny Comedy Club. Nate tell them baby the nephew come.
Speaker 9: We have to go when we come back. The Strawberry Letter. You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show. Time now for today's Strawberry And if you need advice on relationships, on dating, on work, on sex, on parenting, and more. Please submit your Strawberry Letter to Steve Harvey FM and click submit Strawberry Letter. We could be reading your letter live on the air right here, right now, just like we're going to read this one.
Speaker 1: Okay, love it. Yeah, let's free book up and hold on ty you We got it for you.
Speaker 7: Here.
Speaker 1: It is Strawberry Letter.
Speaker 9: Subject, keep your nasty hands off me. Dear Stephen Shirley I am a thirty year old woman that's in a dirty situation with my man. I love my man and couldn't have asked for a better partner, but there's one thing about him that ticks me off. He hates to wash his hands. We've been together for six years and we just got engaged. We moved in together last month, and that's when I noticed his nastiness. He works long days at a factory and when he comes home, he changes his clothes and flops down on the bed.
Speaker 1: At first, I didn't.
Speaker 9: Want to say anything and nag him about it, but last week I couldn't hold it any longer. When I questioned him, he asked me, why was it bothering? Was it bothering me because they're his hands and his germs. I didn't care to argue with him, so I let it go. Over the weekend, he was in our garage, tinkering around with his car and working on his motorcycle. He came straight into my kitchen and opened the refrigerator to get a beer, and then proceeded to get the bread out of the pantry to make a sandwich. There was a visible trail of oil and grime everywhere.
Speaker 1: He touched.
Speaker 9: I just stood there and watched him so I could go behind him and sanitize the kitchen when he finished.
Speaker 1: Whenever he's in.
Speaker 9: The bathroom, there's a flush and then the door opens right afterwards. I decided to take the same attitude with him, and I started with holding sex. I told him I didn't want his germs from his hands on me. I told him he would have to thoroughly wash his hands and clean under his nails daily, or he's cut off from touching me. That caused an instant argument, and he says he can't marry a woman who treats him like a child. I can't believe that he's upset, that he's that upset. I don't want to get an infection from his nasty hands on me. How should I handle this?
Speaker 1: Please? Help?
Speaker 13: Well?
Speaker 9: I think you are handling it. I mean you have asked him, You've asked him nicely. You've not nagged him about it. You know, you've told him about the germs, how you don't want to get an infection. You're not treating him like a child. I don't think you're doing that at all. You are expressing how you feel about what he's not doing. And that's simply being clean. I mean, you find out a lot about a person when you move in together, and that's one of the things maybe you didn't notice in the six years you guys have been just dating before you got engaged. So now everything's come to light. You know, it's just amount of simply being clean and good hygiene. Okay, for me, cleanliness is just a deal breaker.
Speaker 8: It just is.
Speaker 9: Anyone who doesn't watch their hands after using the bathroom, come on, now, they're just nasty, just nasty. He's even all in the kitchen, going all in the refrigerator and touching stuff, making sandwiches and stuff.
Speaker 1: No, you gotta wash your hands. What are you doing?
Speaker 9: You know, So after you've done everything, including withholding sex, and he still won't wash. I hope his hands is the only you didn't mention anything else. But I hope that's that's it. I mean, yeah, it would do more than just tick me off. I'm just telling you, I would be absolutely mad and appalled.
Speaker 1: What makes I just.
Speaker 9: Think you know, what makes you think he's gonna change after marriage? He's not gonna change. So if you don't get this situation settled before marriage, you're gonna be even more frustrated once you get you know, until death do you part vows involved. So you're gonna have to deal with this, I mean, and he doesn't seem to be wanting to hear anything you have to say.
Speaker 1: So, oh no, this may not missed. Nasty may not be your man after all.
Speaker 6: See, surely I agree with one hundred percent of everything you've said. So that's a wonderful letter. But we're dealing with something here that's kind of crazy. Now you've been together six years and you got engaged, and you moved in together last month, six years and you just now noticed in last month he nasty?
Speaker 1: What what do you must have been living in the most.
Speaker 6: Unobservational six year period enter any relationship. He work out a factory, He come home, change his clothes, flop down on the bed.
Speaker 1: Right now. When you work in a factory, which I have, you smell like the factory.
Speaker 6: It's a different air in the factory, man, because it's in a confined space and the oil, the machinery, the combustion, all of that combined.
Speaker 1: It's just in the air.
Speaker 6: Every factory has a certain smell to it. You know, you at work, if you blindfolded by the smell. It gets in your clothes, it's in your hair. Now, it's all under his nails. You just not noticing this. Then you question him about it, and he asked you why I was bothering him because they his hands and his germs.
Speaker 1: Well, your hands and your germs touch me.
Speaker 6: So you've done what you should have done. You've retracted from having sex. Now he mad at you, And now he said he don't know if he can get married to a woman that treats him like a child. He done opened up the pantry with refrigerator. I mean the bread made a sandwich. You got a visible trailer all and grime everywhere he touched. He making sandwiches reaching down in the bread.
Speaker 12: Ain't what.
Speaker 1: You open the refrigerator over? How many times have you got slapped up sideject?
Speaker 6: You don't come in this house and open this frigerator without washing your hands.
Speaker 1: Seen too many ass whipopers for that.
Speaker 9: Harrd hang on stead Well, yes, yeah, we'll get part two of Steve's response coming up in twenty three minutes after the hour subject keep your nasty hands off me.
Speaker 1: We'll get back into it right after this. You're listening hard Morning show.
Speaker 9: All right, Steve, come on, let's recap today's strawberry letters. Subject keep your nasty hands off me.
Speaker 1: Interesting letter.
Speaker 6: The woman's been dating this man. She's thirty years old, dating this man for six years. They finally got engaged. She moved in and she noticed the last month his nastiness. He works in the factory, he comes home, changes his clothes, flops down on the bed. She mentioned to him that that was bothering her. He didn't understand it. He said, why are you tripping these is my hands in my germs. She won't to wash his hand. She didn't want to argue with the man. So then he was outside working on the car and the motorcycle. Came in the house, opened the refrigerator and left a trail of grime. He made a sandwich without washing his head. You can see grime everywhere.
Speaker 1: Goes in the bathroom, she hears a flush. The next thing you know, here in the hallway talking, I'm out, I'm no watch.
Speaker 6: So she decided to take the same attitude with him, and the lady started withholding sex. Told him I didn't want his germs from his hands on me unless he thoroughly washed his hand and clean under his nail daily or these cut off from touching me instantn argument this food. Mister Nasty says, I can't marry a woman that treat.
Speaker 1: Me like a child. Well, she can't marry man to act like a child. So what is your two kids getting married?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 6: It's time to break up. But I think I have a few solutions. There are some things that you might have to try, lady. Obviously, withholding sex, he's not equating that to cleanings because now he tripping. I think you gotta do little things to attract his attention. All of this has to do if the kitchen and things you can do to get him to understand the necessity for cleaning. Here's a couple of suggestions you might want to try the next time y'all sit down and eat a meal, take your shoes off, put them on top of the table.
Speaker 1: I don't say nothing, Just keep eating. Don't say anything. Here's another suggestion.
Speaker 6: You come out the bathroom and while y'all in the living room, while y'all in the chichen fit eat, just bring some tarlet tissue in there. Set it in the middle of the table. Don't open your damn mouth. Get you a sugar bowl, go outside, put some dirt in it. Put that on the table, and when you make his food, open it and just sprinkle a little dirt around the edge of his plate.
Speaker 1: Don't say an.
Speaker 6: You like, just sprinkling around the plate, keeping it all over on his side of the table. It just it'll make him feel more at home. Don't say nothing. Don't say nothing. From now on, when it's time to make his sandwich. I want you to start reusing as much bread as you can. Yeah, you know, just reach down in there, get the end out the trash and put little peanut butter on it. Make little lord dirt piaces and just make a plate with just broken pieces of bit reuse bread. Matter of fact, before you make his sandwich with the bread, wipe off the.
Speaker 1: Counter with a slice of bread.
Speaker 6: Make his damn saying, oh, oh, you got to do serious to take his draws.
Speaker 1: Take a pair of his draws. Yeah, just the.
Speaker 6: House with it, wax the furniture, and then you hand them to him and tell him have a nice day at work.
Speaker 1: Put them on. That's how you draw.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you have to do things to people who are nasty and don't even mention it.
Speaker 1: Baby, what is you?
Speaker 6: What is you washing the floor and in handing me these draws, say, don't worry about it's just germs. You going to have to do things like that, fellas.
Speaker 1: You have any suggestions, Yes, I have something. I have a couple right here.
Speaker 17: What do you have to lead his underwear, his underwear that he took off the night before, Wrap his sandwich with it, and then wrap that in doom in the fall when he go to work to eat his sandwich. Yeah, yeah, yeah, do that said the fall.
Speaker 1: His sandwiches just wrapped in his drawl and his sandwich is wrapped.
Speaker 17: In his drowsy. Now if he likes I got most men like you know, we like bananas. Peel the banana, peel it down. Put the banana in his socks. Put that in you much fox?
Speaker 1: Yeah? And know that his banana? Yeah, but I got it. Since you brought up socks, Yeah, I have a number one. Wash him factress socks in a pot on the stove. I was, but serve it also as socks soup.
Speaker 17: Add to that, put put some chicken in there so he didn't decide to eat around the sock.
Speaker 1: Funker socks soup. Yeah, bunk chicken chicken, chicken and right socks soup.
Speaker 14: When they gonna need something to drink, They gonna need something to drink the bathroom.
Speaker 1: Get that picture? Fill it up, same color lemonade.
Speaker 10: Yeah, that's another funk. All we gotta get Toberry Letter.
Speaker 9: If you have any suggestions, uh to Steve Harvey f M on Instagram and Facebook. Also check out the Strawberry Letter podcast on demand. You're listening.
Speaker 1: Morning show. All right, guys, it is.
Speaker 9: Time for comedy roulette. Time for these four brilliant comedians we have on the show to shine.
Speaker 1: Brilliant, brilliant.
Speaker 9: All right, here go to categories Excuses people give for gaining weight over the holidays, things people blurt out at Thanksgiving dinner, and crazy names for gospel plays. Let's spend the wheel of crazy names for gospel plays.
Speaker 1: Give me the gospel plays right there. That's kind of how your career started, right, nephew, old smoke crack. All right, let's spend the wheel and see what we can. How long is the wheel?
Speaker 12: All?
Speaker 5: Hey?
Speaker 1: Look, things people blurt out at Thanksgiving dinner. Let's go crazy things people blurt out and things.
Speaker 9: Get it.
Speaker 3: You ain't got no regular sized pools in it.
Speaker 1: Damn all right, come on, Junior. Things people blurt out at Thanksgiving dinner, coughing here and see what happened. I know that's right, Junior, Nephew. Things people blurt out at Thanksgiving dinner. Uh your prayer. I need to be sixty seconds or less. Don't do this today. Don't do this today? All right? Things people blurt out at Thanksgiving dinner seeing who the hell?
Speaker 5: Wait?
Speaker 1: All addressing? Right? Things people blurt out and things getting dinner? So you're pregnant every year? Oh, Junior. Things people blurt out at Thanksgiving dinner. Steve Harvey in a game O come get day kids.
Speaker 3: I'm in seventeen, but he really yellow. That's what I love.
Speaker 9: People blurt out at Thanksgiving dinner.
Speaker 1: This girl, Come on, Jr. Who right? Glass car got me blocked in? Out? People blurt out at Thanksgiving dinner.
Speaker 6: Nephew, no, because Junior kind of got mine because mine was simple?
Speaker 1: Who dried buwer?
Speaker 12: You got me blocked in.
Speaker 1: That, Ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 9: Is comedytte from my four brilliant comedience on the show Thank you Guys. We'll have more of the Steve Harby Morning Show right after this you're listening Steve Morning Show. Going home for the holidays can be a nightmare for some people who dealing with bickering family can ruin anyone's holiday, but the real horror comes when it's time to go to sleep. Being forced to crash in either your childhood home or a relative plan over Thanksgiving or Christmas up cane why they stand. It can definitely get awkward, which is why it shouldn't surprise us that a new survey finds at fifty two percent of adults say they've made up some sort of excuse specifically to avoid uncomfortable sleeping arrangements over the holidays.
Speaker 1: Fifty two percent. That's over half, So you should Yeah, if I can walk to my kitchen Friday, I have to thank in my drawls. There's a prop. Hey, listen to me.
Speaker 6: Why does holidays have to be for all family?
Speaker 1: What do you mean?
Speaker 8: You know?
Speaker 1: He ain't no law say all family got to come over, All family got to be together.
Speaker 6: Most of these people in your family that you don't like anymore, I'm married and have their own family.
Speaker 1: Well, don't you invite together? The family is coming together. Don't you invite who you want to invite?
Speaker 9: Over your house, but you.
Speaker 1: Don't like them, and you're gonna have them over.
Speaker 10: Well, you try to tolerate them, but that's the problem for the occasion for the holidays.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't do that.
Speaker 6: I don't do that, And my wife honors that requested me. Don't have nobody at my house on my limited time off that I don't like.
Speaker 1: Just do that for me?
Speaker 2: Is that a lot of What about people that go over their mom's house, right, or they go over their parents' house and they gotta stay and put up with people that they don't like for the sake of their parents.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: That's on youall.
Speaker 1: I don't go no where I ain't like. I think here's the biggest problem, not you. But you may not like who's coming, but you dealing well when they get down, I'm gone.
Speaker 12: You can.
Speaker 1: Like, I'm cool with the family. It's who the family bring with them. They don't tell you.
Speaker 10: Once again, my wife got a cousin always gonna bring somebody. We don't know who the hell he is. And you got a's the whole damn So you can't know. You can't relax.
Speaker 1: I don't need to get him to have two spoons and keep clicking them together so I know where you at.
Speaker 9: Well, when you invite them, do you say plus one? Or you just invite them and they bring someone? They don't let you know.
Speaker 1: She just come over with somebody knew everything, or they already en route.
Speaker 14: It's kind of bring such and such my aunt, my grandmother, sisters. When she come over, I leave because ain't nobody telling me about her condition? Neither unt, anybody told me that she her her memory going, Yeah, I don't like that because she's surprised about everything. She don't remember nobody nothing her Hey, ain't Then she said, who is that?
Speaker 1: Who is that right there? Yeah, you don't want to do that. I ain't gonna do it five hours of that? Here your plate? What's this on this plate?
Speaker 8: What is that?
Speaker 1: That's turkey and dressing that you don't know? This is the reason we here today. Yeah, you don't know that. And then you got to mash it up for you.
Speaker 14: You know what I'm saying, Like, she go to the restroom, then come back and say hi, I get to the bathroom you just left out of there.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not gonna do it for five hours. I'm sorry, I'm not doing that, I'll leave. You ain't got to come over. That's the reason were.
Speaker 8: How you don't know.
Speaker 1: Turkey dressing when you see it?
Speaker 9: Man?
Speaker 1: You know who else I don't.
Speaker 6: I don't like them people that come over to the house and take more food with them than they come on.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm telling you, man, like are you for real?
Speaker 11: Man?
Speaker 6: Yeah, you're just gonna cut out half a pan to dress it. You got a spatulafeh you take it so much dressing out you're using a special don't but you in that threefol time?
Speaker 1: But do they bring their own aluminum foil in their bag? Stuff being the car?
Speaker 9: Uh huh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I still have to go kid.
Speaker 6: You know what they got these new ziploc bags just bigger than a gallon.
Speaker 1: Baby. More of the show right after these jams, you're listening Morning show.
Speaker 9: We're getting in the holiday spirit, of course, and there's a new trend for some.
Speaker 1: But Steve, I think you've been doing this for a while at your house.
Speaker 9: Studies show that only one Christmas tree just isn't enough this year, and homeowners plan to fill their homes with multiple Christmas trees. They core experts waight in and agree that the Christmas joy needs to be spread beyond just.
Speaker 1: The living room.
Speaker 9: Trees belong all over your home, like in the bedroom places like that. So so my question to you is do you agree with this? And how many trees are you guys gonna put up this year?
Speaker 6: Yeah, couldn't have your main tree, and then you can have little trees. MARCHI has done that before we got the main tree. We have like smaller trees somewhere, maybe two something like that. I've seen. It's just festive you. It just makes you feel good all over. It's just once a year, you know. But if you can't afford to get that one damn tree and be quiet, damn this article. You ain't got to read every article and use it. No, I wish to hear my ma would have went in there and told my daddy she's want two trees this year. We're gonna buy two damn trees for.
Speaker 5: What you can.
Speaker 1: Well, we have a long time getting on of this little tight ass house.
Speaker 6: Now we're gonna sit on porch, you know, roller on them gonna still if you put it on that porch, because they're gonna think it's some boxes up under there. So we don't need to put that tree on the porch.
Speaker 9: All right, So do what makes you feel happy and in the spirit. All right, we'll have more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 1: We'll play around it. Would you rather? Right after this? You're listening hard Morning Show? All right, guys, and it's time now for a round of would you rather?
Speaker 9: Would you rather date someone with their ex's name tattooed on their chest? Or would you rather date someone whose ex lives next door?
Speaker 10: B Yeah, I'm okay. You can't just have Tremaine cross your chest. That's all I see every day?
Speaker 1: No, that's her. Yeah, I can't do that. Well, but you'll see him.
Speaker 9: He lives next door.
Speaker 1: You're gonna see him. I'm cool Tremaine, you see him everything.
Speaker 6: Well, I'm not gonna do is see Tremaine every time I look at her chest though, That's not what I'm going to.
Speaker 7: Oh, so it's the location of as well. Okay, okay, because I looks at that a lot.
Speaker 1: Chessing. But I can't have it there, No Tremain neighbor. That's how I go.
Speaker 8: And then.
Speaker 1: And if you talk to Tremain long enough, you're fed. I was wrong with her. Hello, Now that's true. All right.
Speaker 9: Would you rather live in a different fancy hotel every night with unlimited room service credit? Or would you rather live in your dream home mansion but not be able to hire any help?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 1: Hell huh, that is mansion. Just falling upon.
Speaker 6: Living in that big dust as house.
Speaker 1: We've seen it when your staff all walk get your house. We see how you act? How does the act? I can't find?
Speaker 5: Then?
Speaker 1: I ain't gonna do that. But I don't live in a different hotel room.
Speaker 16: Every day every night, but you have unlimited room service credit every single night?
Speaker 1: Are living your dream?
Speaker 10: He thank that man. We're talking about four seasons. We're talking about uh uh, the Mandarin Boys. Boy, we talk about something. We're talking about love every day, the.
Speaker 1: New Noble Hotel in Atlanta. But you gotta move every night every night. We'll just move, well quick, bring on and look, look one baby bunch of drum let's move. Let's all right. It's gonna be rough either way. I had to go onto a different all right. Last one with you guys. Why is Steve out there cutting the yard on this fifty summer?
Speaker 6: Been out there whole week, didn't have a gardener? He can't fell off of it Friday up and he with he ain't got no chef, you know.
Speaker 9: All right, guys, that's today's round of would you rather coming up that morning at his.
Speaker 1: Gat of nothing? These people are climbing over the wall talking to him.
Speaker 9: Only happen forty nine minutes after our last break of the day, and we'll close out the show right after this.
Speaker 1: You're listening hard morning show.
Speaker 9: All right, guys, here we are our last break of the day. Happy Thanksgiving week. It is then you know something, baby, I.
Speaker 6: Was just in my closing remarks this to people that you take this time that they call Thanksgiving and you implemented in your daily regiment. Stop waiting to Thanksgiving, to thank God for the year, thank God for the blessed man. We ought to be doing this every single day, every single day. Look, I don't celebrate Thanksgiving for any other reason, just except just to see my family. That's the only reason I have Thanksgiving. I could care less what they talking about. Some pilgrims and the matter horn and then Native Americans that rescue them. They should have left all of them on that damn boat. Shouldn't have made now quilt, shouldn't have planned it now, row a corn. If you'da knew this what they was gonna do to y'all, man, I'd have let they add freeze out there on that damn rock. Really, really, man, if you knew this what they was gonna do, would you not have left them on Plymouth Rock right where they was? I mean, let's just be real. Let's just deal with the real history of what this country has done. So instead of getting into that, let's be thankful all year round. I mean, man, take some time out and put this in your every day regimen. Don't let a day go by that you don't wake up and give God thanks. Stop laying down at bed at night without thanking God for your day. The fact that you are able to lay there and lay down and get a chance to recuperate, regenerate yourself to go out here and deal with it tomorrow, that's another reason to be thankful. Don't wait on Thanksgiving to be thankful. Spend some time with your family, enjoy them. You know, there's some people that ain't hear this Thanksgiving that was at the last one. You know, you got to think about that. You gotta thank God that you still here, you still have a measure of health. You don't stop talking about what you don't have, and how about if you because on some of the things that you do have. You know, I was praying about this certain deal I wanted to happen, you know, and I was just I kept hampering and just hammering the prayer home that I want this deal. I want this deal. I want this deal. And God reminded me of something. How he did it, I can't share it, but he reminded me of something. He said, Steve. It's almost like I didn't hear a voice or nothing, but it came to me in the form of Steve, have you stopped to take a look at what I've already done for you? So, while you sitting up in here with all this concern about what you don't have, have you taken a look around, young man, at what I have done for you. Have you not taken an inventory of all the blessings I've given to you that you didn't even know you had come in your way? Do you know all the grace that I've afforded you in your life? Do you know how many times I've forgiven you? Do you have any idea of the number of times I had your back when you didn't know I was covering you. Do you know how many times I work stuff out on your behalf, So when you walked into the room, it was already done.
Speaker 1: Do you know the rooms that are speaking your name right now? And you have no idea that I'm arranging things in your life?
Speaker 6: You study asking me for something, boy, But have you stopped to remember what all I have done for you? You tell people all the time that you one of my favorites, But do you know why you one of my favorites? Have you taken the time to go down the list of stuff I've done for you? Steve Harvey, And Man, when I do that, I get real quiet. I get real quiet because God been good to me. But if you take an inventory of your life, I bet He been good to you too. But see what you gotta do is you got to stop comparing yourself to others. Just go down the list of what He done for you. Skip the car you see in the neighbor's yard every year. You don't know what that neighbor going through. Some of these people barely making payments on this stuff Right here, Man, there's people doing stuff just to show out. You don't even know what's going on up the street. There's some people out there you see waving at you in that driveway. They ain't happy at all. You better go in there and be good with your spouse.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 6: If you got a good if you got a good husband, you better be grateful. If you got a good wife, you better be grateful. If your family still love you, you better be grateful. Man, you got a roof over your head, you better be grateful. You eating be grateful. It's so many things to be grateful for. God has been good to you. I'm just a reminder because I had to remind my stupid self sometime sitting up here, steady ass for more and then forgetting to be grateful for what I got. Man, God said, you must be out your mind. Have you lost it completely? Of all the things I've taught you, you can't remember to be grateful to me? Are you kidding me? Steve Arvey? So, Steve Arvey had to strained himself out. So I'm telling y'all here's my suggestion to you. Be grateful year round. Make sure every day and every night is filled with gratitude.
Speaker 1: Now in between that.
Speaker 6: You can send all your requests to God, lay them at his feet. Don't ever stop asking, don't ever stop wanting, don't ever stop praying. But before you pray, tell God that you're grateful for all he's done. Before you ask for one thing from him, tell him how much you should that you appreciate all he's done for you. That simple application of gratitude will change your attitude, which will then have a direct effect on your altitude.
Speaker 1: Those are my closing remarks. If you did not like those.
Speaker 3: Closures, I hope you can't.
Speaker 1: Find you playing bank saucetation. Have a great holiday, everybody, We love you.
Speaker 9: Harvey contests no purchase necessary, void were prohibited. Participants must be legal US residents at least eighteen years old, unless otherwise stated. For complete contest rules, visit Steve Harvey FM dot com. You're listening Steve Harvey Warnings Show