Speaker 1: Today show is pre recorded.
Speaker 2: Y'all know what time y'all don't know y'all bay at all at all. So don't give a.
Speaker 3: Black the million bus busy.
Speaker 4: Listen to me, I don't joy, yeah, Joy.
Speaker 5: You know you.
Speaker 4: Gotta turning to turn the mouth the turn you probably got to turn mouth out the way up.
Speaker 3: Look, come.
Speaker 6: Come on, you'll think, uh huh, I sure will.
Speaker 7: Good morning everybody, y'all listening to the voice, Come on, dig me now, one and only Steve Harvey got a radio show. Okay, here we go. I was working out. I was talking to a buddy of mine, and I was telling him something that Bishop td Jakes told me one time. I heard him say it. He said, I would hate to die and not do the thing that I was born to do. I would hate to die and not do the theme that I was born to do. Man, oh man, oh man, man. That hit me like a like a like a pile of bricks man, because it made me feel so grateful that God has allowed me.
Speaker 6: To live my life this way.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 7: And I'm talking about grateful for all of it, the good, the bad, and the ugly, and I have had all of them. The person you see today It ain't always who I was. It was on the inside of me, but it hadn't externalized itself, if that's a word. It hadn't been bought out. It was in here, but it was under development.
Speaker 6: Who I am.
Speaker 7: Today was a process. But like I said before, don't trip. He ain't through with me yet. Even today, I'm still an imperfect soldier for Christ.
Speaker 6: Today.
Speaker 7: I still fall short oftentimes, but I'll tell you what, I'm ever grateful for the life I have. And you know what, I want to encourage everybody today to explore your possibilities. I mean, man, explore your possibilities. Why would you not want to find out, discover, or know what it is God got for you? Why would you not want to achieve or accomplish all of your possibilities? Now, as I ask you this question, I want you to know that the devil is busy, that he plays mind tricks. So as you hear this, I already know he's saying to some of y'all, Yeah, Steve, that's easy for you to say, but I didne got myself in this situation right here. You ain't nothing too hard for God, nothing nothing. And see, so as you listen to me, try to get your mind open to this. Why would you not want to explore all of your life's possibilities, what's possible with your life? And I'm talking about from right where you are right now. I'm not asking you to change, I'm not asking you to do anything. I'm telling you this is a fact that God can get you from right where you are right now. Broken, misled, misguided, misunderstood, mistaken, all of that, misfortunate, all of the missus you've been talking about in your life.
Speaker 6: You know you.
Speaker 7: I missed the lottery, I missed my ride. They fired me. I missed the deadline. I didn't get it. Miss people. People just miss theay self to death. If you've been all in missus, God can get you from right where you are. God a home run hitter. I'm here to tell you that he's a home run hitter. He's a put him over the wall whenever he want to, all the time. And you can be a recipient of some of these home runs. He'll put the bat in your hand. But you got to swing. Now, listen to me. You've got to stop feeling sorry for yourself. You got to stop holding yourself down with beating yourself up he won't hold you down about it if you don't hold yourself down about it. But I'm gonna tell you one more time. The devil is busy. So what the devil do is He make you think you ain't worthy. He make you think that you've done something so despicable that you can't come back from it. He makes you feel like you so low you can't go up high. He knock you down and make you feel like you've been knocked down hard than anybody else. You can't get up. He rolled you so deep down in that ditch you can't see over the edge. God can come get you from no matter where you are. I'm telling you, man, you ain't in no hold too deep for God. Magic Johnson to tell you that. Listen to me, you ain't in no hole too deep for God. Steve Harvey can tell you that you ain't in a hole too deep for God. Tyler Perry can tell you that I can name you some people. Bishop Jake can tell you that. I could tell you. Kenneth Olmah can tell you that. Bishop Kenneth Omar I could tell you some people. Kirk Franklin can tell you that. Donny mcclerklin can tell you that. I just know some people personally man that then been in a hole. Joel Oldstein can tell you about it. I know some people man been down, been in a hole so deep.
Speaker 6: I bet you. Paula Dean can tell you about it. See. But but you know what, then here we go see see see you know, see we don't like.
Speaker 7: To talk about that because now we want everybody to pay extra hard for some mistakes they made when clearly an excuse me for being a new Christian. But there is a prayer that I've been saying since I was a little bitty boy, and it took me till I was a grown man to understand it. Forgive us our true us passes, as we forgive those who trust passed against us. So see, it ain't my job to hold nobody down, to keep my knee on somebody's neck.
Speaker 6: Who am I. I'm gonna need some forgiveness in a second here, probably today.
Speaker 7: See So all this you holding people down with the way you feel in bout them, And she shouldn't have said this, and she'll never get it.
Speaker 6: I'll never support this again.
Speaker 7: Man, Get up, get up and get real, you for real you think you ain't finn need forgiveness real soon, you ain't finna.
Speaker 6: Make a diabolical mistake in your life. You don't think you are.
Speaker 7: I have thousands of them, probably gonna make a few hundred more for I get up out of here. So I've decided to be in a forgiving business because I want God to forgive. My trust passes as I forgive those who trustpass against me.
Speaker 6: You understand. See excuse me for being a new Christian.
Speaker 7: I get I get tired of talking at to people man supposed to be saved and talking about dear Christians.
Speaker 6: I want that type of religion. Man, I ain't in that no more. I ain't in that. You can call me wrong if you want to say it how you want to say. I ain't in that no more. I ain't in all that.
Speaker 7: You can feel how you want to feel about me. But I got proof that God work in my life. You know, I can't hardly get it out sometime when people ask me something about depot on the inside of me, about my soul and how I used to be, and my journey and my trip. Because people don't know the trip I've been on. You may have been on one worse than me. But you know what, you ain't in a whole too deep. God can't get you out of and I wish I want people to remember that. Man, God is a redeemer. He the great I am. So if you ain't got nothing, now what you asking for? You know you might not have nothing because you ain't asking for nothing. Quit asking God to get you out of debt and ask God for a life of abundance. Then you take the money and you get out of debt. You keep asking to get out of debt. You keep being in debt to get out of Come on, man, what you asking God for? I'm just tripping today, That's all. I'm sorry.
Speaker 6: I apologize you're listening.
Speaker 2: Good morning show, ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 7: Let me have your attention please. What I'm about to do is start something and it's called the Morning Show. We invite you to get win it, be about it and come on yeah because we cause I'm gonna tell you right now we're good as gone.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So you know I'm just telling you, come on, I wake up on ready sets. Here we are, ladies and gentlemen. Steve Hall in Morning Show. Sure start Happy Friday.
Speaker 1: Ready set Steve Harvey, good morning.
Speaker 6: Damn must be called up for realm. Thank you, Steve.
Speaker 9: Never mad on a Friday, never made it Okay, Junior gone like I beat Timmy.
Speaker 6: I'll bet that bout that up. I thought you was gonna bring it up the other day he was talking about race and I got scared. Yeah. Well, well, well Jay Anthony Brown, after.
Speaker 2: A full week of work, it's great to see a Friday.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Jesus.
Speaker 6: Start any.
Speaker 1: Well, it's Friday, Steve.
Speaker 7: Nephew, Tommy, you gotta let him speak to me, sure, Jesus, Hey tom Hey, hey, hey Tommy.
Speaker 6: Man, and she ain't sick.
Speaker 10: You know where to happen?
Speaker 6: Still cast you out that you'll be out?
Speaker 8: Doctor? He was.
Speaker 6: He was a wonderful person.
Speaker 1: I loved working with him.
Speaker 6: The saddest ways.
Speaker 1: Sorry, nephew, what's going on?
Speaker 8: You killed?
Speaker 7: Ye?
Speaker 6: Shirley has killed four people on.
Speaker 5: Here we go.
Speaker 6: He ain't lying, so I'm a murderer.
Speaker 1: What are you saying?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 7: You you you are on the microphone. You an accessory. Surely if you was a rapper doing a rap battle, you the.
Speaker 1: One killing people?
Speaker 6: Oh god, yeah, slaying them? Okay, it was.
Speaker 1: An oversight set up Tommy.
Speaker 10: Oh wow was oversight? Wow, I see what we're going man, the oversight sit up Tommy.
Speaker 1: So anyway, I was always saying, Steve, it's Friday, what's up?
Speaker 6: I do radio show? After this, I'm gonna go hear some golf balls And.
Speaker 1: You're still taking lessons?
Speaker 6: Well, everybody still taking Tiger had a coach and he was a great what you can't.
Speaker 1: Just get it one day? It clicks and you don't need Okay, I gotta know that, all right?
Speaker 6: Just like Ali.
Speaker 11: Coming up in thirty two minutes after the hour, we'll hear from the nephews.
Speaker 1: He runs that prank back right after this. You're listening morning show.
Speaker 11: All right, it's time now to start your morning off with the nephew and run that prank back? What you got for his nest?
Speaker 7: Thanks Giving? Yeah, with cousin Benji giving with cousin? Be ready?
Speaker 6: But it is.
Speaker 5: Hello?
Speaker 8: Hello? Who is this?
Speaker 5: Miss Glen?
Speaker 8: Is this this busy? I'm college? Is missus Purvis there? You know she's here right now?
Speaker 5: But this is your daughter? Is there a problem?
Speaker 8: Uh? No? This this this besie? This Mama, Mama, lord's nephew. Who is this again?
Speaker 5: This blanda.
Speaker 8: Mamalloyd is Mamalloyd jo ain't it? Ain't it correct?
Speaker 5: Mama Lords and its herbas sisters.
Speaker 8: Okay, I'm benjy, I'm I'm gonna nephew from the other side of the family. You say your name wasn't now Blenda? Okay? What time y'all supposed to get in?
Speaker 5: We should be there by the afternoon?
Speaker 8: Okay? Uh is Miss Purvis? Is she is your mama making the dressing? Yeah?
Speaker 5: She's making enough for about forty five people. We actually this was discussed about.
Speaker 8: A month ago, right y' on the y'all they had the compass call, the conference the family had the conference call, right yes, sir? Okay, now listen, what the reason why they got me to call? They wanted me to go in and call and and I was trying to get Miss Purvis. She's not there.
Speaker 5: No, she's not here. What's wrong?
Speaker 8: Oh? Okay, they're not gonna They're not gonna need her to do the to do the dressing.
Speaker 5: And why wouldn't they need her to do this? She's been making it for ten years?
Speaker 8: We did, we just discussed this. So what do you mean they say that they got somebody down here that's gonna do the dressing, especially since y'all traveling, y'all ain't got to bring it, you know, and be traveling with it. But they got somebody gonna do the dressing.
Speaker 5: Okay, Well, first of all, who are you? You're you're Benjie? What is your name?
Speaker 8: That was not my name, Benjamin, but they called me Benjie. But but but, like I say, uh, I'm on the other side of the fact, I ain't on y'all side.
Speaker 5: Okay, Well, I'm still trying to figure out why were you calling me? Because she's been making the dressing for ten years, like I said, and I mean it's been discussed, so I don't even know why why you're calling me. I don't even know you.
Speaker 8: Okay, Well, what I'm trying to explain to you just right here is Daddy they got so y'all ain't got to work with bringing the dressing. They got somebody gonna bring They got somebody down here that's gonna cook it. So in other word, what you know, if you can tell Miss prairivis she ain't got to worry about the dressing this year.
Speaker 5: Oh so you want me to tell my mama after she's been making dressing for ten years. That child say, y'all ain't worried about she shouldn't have to make this year because we're driving now. We drive every year, So I'm not gonna do that to her. So, I mean, I don't. I don't even know who you are to be calling me anyway. Why can't somebody call me that I know regarding it?
Speaker 8: Okay? Okay, you gunner right.
Speaker 5: I am blended?
Speaker 8: All right? Listen, let me say this because I don't mind saying what everybody thinking, what most people don't want to say. Let me just say this right here. Really, what's going on is just right here. A lot of people in the family you know, don't really don't don't really like miss Prairivige dressing.
Speaker 5: Benjamin, who are you supposed to be? Let me sprain something here, Ma mama gonna make it dressing. You gonna keep that, and we ain't bringing that on with us, so you can tell your family and that is saying that. Do you understand me?
Speaker 8: I mean, but first of all, you got to understand it. I'm bringing news that that people don't them voted on, and it's what everybody want to do. Don't nobody.
Speaker 5: Why didn't Nick house we had a meeting them on dressing. She's been making it ten years, ain't nobody been saying nothing? And guess what one of them up in that house. Nobody better not be walking up and through that talking about my mama either, And you go keep it.
Speaker 8: Okay, we see right there? Why why if people don't like the dressing, Glinda, why you want to make submit everybody to have it to eat it? If they don't like it, you don't eat.
Speaker 5: That's how I know I know you well, I don't know no Benjamin Benjie who.
Speaker 8: I'm mama Lord's nephew from the other side of the family. Exactly, I don't know you, okay, And it really really to the bad all that I don't really know you. But I'm but I'm but I'm maning up. I'm maning up a call you and tell you what we're gonna do it where we You know, I ain't gonna do.
Speaker 5: I know what I say, and I want to pay it again. She's gonna be saying dress six. You gonna eat it if we go all nine day?
Speaker 8: Okay, Okay, right there, listen, And I know this might be hard for you. To understand what you grew up with liking everybody else might not.
Speaker 5: Like people saying what you want to. I ain't gonna even remember you be in my way, so you ain't not like it because you ain't done around. But she making dress now.
Speaker 8: First of all, when y'all get down here, it's gonna already be some more dress in here, okay, okay, and she gonna make.
Speaker 5: Country sence and we gonna see down I gonna eat. It's not even to be discussing my present in that I said. I got to say, because you're not gonna hurt my mama feeling.
Speaker 8: Okay, that ain't nobody to trying. That's why I'm trying to tell you to tell her don't make it now, so she don't even bring it down.
Speaker 5: What are they gonna get there anyway?
Speaker 8: Hey, look, I'm finna say this here because every dinner you ain't really understanding what I'm saying to you. I'm gonna say it as clear as I can say. If y'all come down here with that dress, I promise you we already got dressing made. We're throwing that dressing in the trash so everybody can get the dressing that we made fun of pot Blake. That's what we're doing.
Speaker 5: Please let me find something into you. I'm gonna be on dressing patrol. And if I find out you that through my mama dressing in the trash.
Speaker 8: It's gonna be some.
Speaker 5: Then we're gonna set that house. I'm not playing with you that. What's you funny to me? I'm gonna call ain't killing were hid on this compas commons, ain't never fallowing up? The colors are telling us to do it, but now they're gonna set you'll stop it up coding me. I don't even know you'll count I guess.
Speaker 8: They sound like you.
Speaker 5: Was kind like you, the badness in the world, the being Benjam, I don't even know your rest. I'm telling you now, I'm not playing with you. I'm telling you everybody work, my mama feeling it gonna be something in this and I'm telling you all y'all gonna be y'all fellow it down now, but I'm going it kill out one.
Speaker 8: I say, I'll say something else to you now we're she was. Can I tell you what else they were saying? They wanted me to tell you this, Glinda. This is nephew Tommy from the Steve Harby Morning Show. Your cousin Sheila got me the prank phone called.
Speaker 5: You, Tommy, fuck.
Speaker 8: You about to make me?
Speaker 5: Said it off?
Speaker 8: What the man?
Speaker 5: This Franks giving? It wasn't gonna beading because I was gonna have my brother's work a binge. Yeah, I play to giving.
Speaker 8: Was gonna be cancel many. Okay, I gotta ask you one last question before I let you go. What is the baddest and I mean the baddest radio show in the land, Steve.
Speaker 5: Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 1: All right, you're listening. Morning show time now for us the c l oh you ready, clo always all right, close clothes.
Speaker 11: We're gonna call it cloth cloth all right, Cloe, here we go, Cloe.
Speaker 1: This is from Malcolm and Tampa, Florida.
Speaker 11: He says, I've been in a committed relationship for six years and I work out with my woman. When we're at the gym, we often comment on other people's nice bodies. On Saturday, a new guy was in our gym, and on the way home, I told my girl that the new guy was really cut up.
Speaker 1: She commented, no, he was fine as f.
Speaker 11: I was like, okay, So Malcolm says, I was like, hold on, now, wait a darn minute.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 11: I've been with her for six years and she's always told me I have a great body, but she's never said I was fine as f Uh. Now I'm all in my feelings and I don't want this guy around my girl anymore.
Speaker 1: I need your advice.
Speaker 6: Okay, hold on, hold on. What's his name?
Speaker 7: His name is Malcolm Steve Well, Malcolm the Middle Malcolm. Let's let's look at this. You said he was fine. She stopped you and said, no, he was fine as f Throw you into something where now you don't you all in your feelings? Now you don't want him around your girl? He the new guy at the gym. He ain't around your girl. But now let's be careful, Malcolm, because if you don't want him around your girl, then you must be gonna ask him not to come to gym no more.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Now, based on the reaction that she had to his body, sounded like I asked him just waiting to happen to me.
Speaker 11: But obviously she was comfortable saying that. He said, they come in to other people's bodies all the time.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 7: But and she has told him he's always had a great body. But he's never said it was fine, cause it ain't. See you find asf That's why you were in the gym, because you're trying to get the way he at here. He transferred from another gym. See he's been at another gym.
Speaker 6: He just came in here he knew.
Speaker 7: Maybe you want to find out what gym he was at and go join that one. Give his old training, all right, Bria.
Speaker 11: And Gary says, I'm a twenty eight year old woman and I'm engaged to a twenty nine year old man.
Speaker 1: That must think I'm stupid.
Speaker 11: A few weeks ago, he returned to work at a nearby factory, and he told me he had to be quarantined there because of COVID nineteen. He went to work on a Sunday and didn't come home till Thursday. During that time, he could only text. Truthfully, the cell phone service in the building is crappy, so I could believe that part. What I can't believe is that all these men slept on pallettes on the floor for five nights. I don't know anyone who works with him that can validate this story. If I call his job, I'm sure he'd find out and be mad.
Speaker 1: Does this sound crazy to you?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 6: It's a cold story, though, I like a good shit just away.
Speaker 7: A lot of a lot of men have to go away for five days and only texts.
Speaker 6: That's right.
Speaker 7: Don't sound like I'm you know, hey, you know what our brothers you adn't do that all the time, you know, go to their job and keep you.
Speaker 8: Know what I mean?
Speaker 7: You went down there Saturday and can't lead to Thursday. I mean you know that's like that happened all the time. You know, like you know how many people down there at that McDonald's. Like if you go down there on Thursday Sunday, you can't come back home to Thursday.
Speaker 6: You're not sleeping all on the floors and everything. You know, it's hard, it's up on pallettes, palettes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, tell her the truth, Steve, How that sound?
Speaker 7: What company crange your ass work and locks you in there? No, sister, you wave past overtime, over time. It's time and a half. Once you get in the X amount of hours, you in double time. You get in that you triple time. You gotta pay these pieces.
Speaker 6: He ain't no five man for some days they're doing Gary, what's the industry in Gary, and then, oh, I ain't nothing. Michael Jackson Neham House.
Speaker 10: Yeah, steal, You're right on the Jackson Harvey.
Speaker 7: Gary got some good people in it, though, Man home of Big Daddy's barbecue.
Speaker 6: Yeah, shout out to Big Daddy. You know what I'm saying. Other than that, though, you can go out there and see Michael niam House.
Speaker 10: Michael House, or he worked for Big Daddy.
Speaker 1: All right, we don't know that.
Speaker 6: No factory he worked.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. Trust your your instincts, girl.
Speaker 7: All right.
Speaker 11: This is from anonymous in Columbus, Mississippi. I've been married to an amazing man for four years. We live in Mississippi, but he's from Texas, so we drive to visit his family every summer.
Speaker 1: We usually stay at.
Speaker 11: His brother's house, but this year his sister asked us to stay with her. I love his sister, but I hate her house. She has an old mutt that is the love of her life. As soon as you walk in her house, a strong urine and lifesolt smell hits you. We'll be in town for four days and I can't stay at her house. My husband said he's not.
Speaker 1: Telling her, so I don't have to tell her what should I say?
Speaker 7: You can't say nothing that, just say you forgot and go over there and stay at his brother house, because once you live in a house, you don't smell it.
Speaker 1: No, that's right.
Speaker 7: And you all got somebody's house that you go over that's got a strange oldor but they'll be sitting up in there like.
Speaker 6: It's just regular. Come on, they at meanly to it. They don't even smell.
Speaker 7: That ain't nobody had because once you said smell, you can't do that. I was with a friend of mine. We went over another friend's house. He took his daughter and I walked in the brother house and I never had a little holder to it. The little girl walked in and said this house smelled like dogs. And the dude's wife said, my house does not smell like a dog. And I was standing there next to the little girl like, yeah, Nildy, I was with a little girl.
Speaker 6: It is a dog in there. You do know what's a dog in there?
Speaker 1: So don't say anything and go stay at the brother's house.
Speaker 6: Yeah, gona stay at a hotel.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're a hotel man.
Speaker 1: You're listening morning show.
Speaker 6: His comedy.
Speaker 3: It's very simple. Take five subjects, any subjects. Put them on a wheel. Bun the wheel, bun it around and around and around? Which stop we do?
Speaker 6: The damn hey dog? The word is spinning on now.
Speaker 2: I can't say it's fun you could you?
Speaker 7: All? Right?
Speaker 1: Here we go. Category number one. You really need to stop feeding that baby. Love really really really. Number two, I'm not going to the funeral because I didn't like him when he was alive. Okay, that's what we do. Number three. Don't those whiskers bother bother her, bother her?
Speaker 10: Yeah, y'all know ange.
Speaker 1: Number four, no, because you never pay back. No, okay. Number five, stop fighting it. Just shave it all off.
Speaker 6: Okay, Number three, shave it all off. All right, here we go.
Speaker 5: Spin it.
Speaker 6: He's spinning. He's spinning.
Speaker 1: Ooh, you need to go.
Speaker 6: I want that funeral, That's what I want.
Speaker 1: It stopped. The number one guy, you are really need to stop feeding that baby.
Speaker 6: You know why you need.
Speaker 7: Up?
Speaker 6: Y'all?
Speaker 3: What really need to stop feeding that baby? Y'all really need to stop feeding that baby. The baby got a belt on his pamps.
Speaker 2: You know, y'all really need.
Speaker 10: To stop feeding that baby. I'll tell you not to say you need to stop feeding the baby.
Speaker 9: When I go to the cookout and the baby play got the same amount of barbecue.
Speaker 2: Really, just stop feed.
Speaker 7: Let me tell you something. Man, the car seat is too small. Y'all ain't took the boss tool off and put it.
Speaker 6: In the car. Man, y'all need to quit feeding this baby. Y'all need to quit feeding this baby.
Speaker 7: This baby then went out and bought a clipboard and she taking the inventory all the baby food. We almost we about three down, two jobs and looks like we need refeel and singing right and but just checking it off on this.
Speaker 3: I really need to stop feeding this baby. This baby one year old and just killed a turkey leg Yeah, rested, moaning off.
Speaker 2: I tell you you need to feed this moment.
Speaker 9: If this baby will breastfeed on any breast, it just starting.
Speaker 2: Y'all stopped feeding this baby.
Speaker 10: No breast is safe.
Speaker 6: How come the baby three and y'all time bout getting life on sucking?
Speaker 7: Come, come on, y'all need to see y'all baby simply because y'all baby ain't ever been able to wear a hat. You seen that baby would have had on b.
Speaker 6: Just as big. Look at it. You take over there swelling as we speak.
Speaker 3: Y'all need to stop feeding this baby. I tried to put the baby shoe on the window on the web. It's a size twelve, Stacey.
Speaker 9: Adam Man, stop feeding this baby. When I mesh at the baby belch behind strong. Yeah, y'all, y' we feeding this baby baby breakfast, Strong, were at dinner.
Speaker 7: You bring this three year old baby to dinner with us? The baby won't a sixteen our real by Come on, oh wow, come on man, y'all need it's just too much.
Speaker 1: That's a lot.
Speaker 7: You need to quit feeding this baby because your baby is in the play humpy dumpy set on the wall and.
Speaker 6: Your baby is the walk.
Speaker 2: Not humpy.
Speaker 9: Wall.
Speaker 6: Your baby over there holding humpy.
Speaker 3: Y'all need to stop feeding this baby because he can't wear pamp You gotta put a sheet on him.
Speaker 1: Baby.
Speaker 10: You need to start feeding this baby.
Speaker 9: When you hand my pay check over to the baby because you thought it was me, you need to quit feeding this day of baby.
Speaker 10: I swear to God my whole chicken, this baby.
Speaker 6: Pocat the baby.
Speaker 7: The baby is fourth, all right, And you got to put rims on the stroller that you pushed your guard man.
Speaker 2: You don't putting new rims on this thing.
Speaker 7: Y'all need to quit feeding this baby because you're baby three years old and was the number one draft pick, wait one draft for the Sumus this one draft drafted number one, and soon this baby's big.
Speaker 12: Number one draft.
Speaker 3: Y'all need to stop eating this baby because this baby don't need a baby stroller because he pushed it with extra food in it.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I tell you his baby.
Speaker 9: You start feeding this baby when you called me up on the Saturday morning, can help you hang sheet, But when I.
Speaker 10: Walk in the door, he already holding the sheet. You need to stop feeding this bab.
Speaker 6: I could have stayed at the hot y'all need to quit feeding this baby.
Speaker 7: Y'all have got rid of the twin side beab and it went and bought a California.
Speaker 6: Can't come on, man, it's too much now, I ain't come on.
Speaker 1: Steve's closing or.
Speaker 6: Out for us. Y'all need to quit feeding this baby because he's seven.
Speaker 7: Everybody walking out of your house on Easter just depressed because they all came over for dinner and his ass had already ate the.
Speaker 13: Hair pineapple around his mouth. Fatas all right, how did you eat the whole hend?
Speaker 1: We'll have more of the Steve Harby Morning Show right after this. You're listening Morning show.
Speaker 11: It is time now, guys for around. Would you rather would you rather eat a rare steak or would you rather eat a bowld of boiled okrah slimy oh, I.
Speaker 6: Love, I need my steak?
Speaker 13: Medium like lively, careful, live.
Speaker 8: Like that, all right?
Speaker 1: Would you rather take a trip to the moon or take a trip to Hawaii? Nice? But with an X What time we're taking off?
Speaker 6: Yeah, sitting upon that in that astronaut suit. Make sure I got enough oxygen to take back. We gotta go. I'll slide that helmet.
Speaker 2: Down the countdown, sin.
Speaker 6: Protect me, Lord Jesus.
Speaker 1: Oh to hai.
Speaker 6: Blast off?
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, yeah, being that damn suit, don't know nothing about you.
Speaker 6: Back looking back at the earth, tears just running down my fleet.
Speaker 1: You would rather do all that and then go to Hawaii with your.
Speaker 7: Being that a suit, drinking tang eating my food out of that little squeeze too, And yeah, just yamificating in that suit.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's suit.
Speaker 6: I just had a suit on here, just floating in now.
Speaker 2: Crazy all right?
Speaker 11: Would you rather give your wife a hall pass one hall path or get a root canal every single year, Hall pass a root canal?
Speaker 6: We know, wife?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 7: Oh just gonna be over when you sleep with somebody else? This finn be over? No, now, this's finn be over. I get the root canal. I'm gonna tell you so many drugs at that I won't I won't know it was a root all canal?
Speaker 6: Be take it? So much drugs? Yeah? All right?
Speaker 7: Let me tell you something, would you I'm gonna have so much drugs in me. I can do it myself.
Speaker 1: What the root canal?
Speaker 6: You got it? Dot? It is go to tooth and the root alright.
Speaker 1: Last one, if we can get to it.
Speaker 11: Would you rather have a leaked sex tape or be ridiculed for telling a bad joke?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 6: Oh hell, I've already been ridiculed for telling the bad joke?
Speaker 8: You know?
Speaker 6: Did you put that sex tape out there?
Speaker 7: Boy?
Speaker 6: Right there? Right now? Start boy right there with cloud?
Speaker 1: Thank you you're listening Morning show?
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 7: Jay? Uh.
Speaker 1: This bit is called you got your priority.
Speaker 6: Priorities mixed up.
Speaker 3: Sometimes we do things, but we should be doing another thing, meaning the thing that you might not be doing should be the thing you should do. Meaning you got your priorities mixed up? For instance? For instance, how about we blessed the food before we take pictures of the damn.
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Can we do that for a grand baby? For the follow you know, blessed the food first.
Speaker 2: I ain't got mixed up, that's just me.
Speaker 8: I agree, so so so.
Speaker 7: I got a friend named Leonard, just brought him a brand new Lexus and he foughted, He foughted, but he stayed at his mama house.
Speaker 6: Now is that priority?
Speaker 1: You got him mixed up?
Speaker 3: He's gonna park Lexus in front of your mama house and you ain't got a place to stay.
Speaker 6: This what I don't understand. You just borrowed some money from me, But then you're gonna.
Speaker 9: Tell me some financial advice right around.
Speaker 6: What you need to do though?
Speaker 2: What you got mixed up?
Speaker 6: What you got?
Speaker 2: Who got their priorities mixed up?
Speaker 7: I think if you're trying to make a decision on whether you're gonna buy some new clothes or some groceries.
Speaker 6: To buy the clothes, something's wrong with you.
Speaker 2: You got your pes mixed up.
Speaker 6: Eat your shirt.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, I don't mean no, I don't mean no, Mom, you got.
Speaker 2: Your mixed up?
Speaker 6: Okay, I gotta you.
Speaker 7: You four hundred pounds U and your transportation is a scooter. Come on, that man, either lose some weight to get a call. It's too much happening right here. It's too way too much.
Speaker 9: I'll tell you what time. This is something I can't understand. You see there talking to me with all design of clothes on, but you got teeth missing.
Speaker 2: Where we at with you?
Speaker 10: You way everything but.
Speaker 7: Down here?
Speaker 1: That's good. Yeah, your priority is mixed up.
Speaker 6: When they're missing that side tooth and the side one. See that man one you at the bus stop. I pull up in a raggedy car.
Speaker 2: You laughing at my car?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Hey this to laugh?
Speaker 2: I got one.
Speaker 6: I got one.
Speaker 3: What you got your priorities mixed up? I'm not saying you're not right. You're just a little off off kilter. You got on a Black Lives Matter T shirt that's all you wear, but all your friends is white.
Speaker 8: That's all.
Speaker 6: Priory. I tell you, I'll tell you what.
Speaker 1: Right here, you sitting in the living room playing with your kid.
Speaker 8: Uh huh.
Speaker 6: Your kid tell you to shut up, and you do it.
Speaker 1: You got your priorities mixed way?
Speaker 6: Hood a parent in him?
Speaker 3: Yeah right, to the ladies. You got a design a bag. You paid maybe seven eight hundred dollars, but you ain't got lunch money.
Speaker 6: Yeah to.
Speaker 1: So that ain't a good one day. Get out of here. I got one for you, all right, come on close, all.
Speaker 7: Right, just a ripper right here, so get ready to go. Might not be able to use this one. You in the mall with a FEMA chick and you bost some read boss.
Speaker 8: Making.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay.
Speaker 11: Coming up next to is the nephew with today's frank phone call.
Speaker 1: Right after this. You're listening Morning show, all right?
Speaker 6: Listen.
Speaker 11: Coming up at the top of the hour, right about four minutes after, we'll have the strawberry letter for today.
Speaker 1: Up next, nephew. Tommy's right here.
Speaker 7: What the prank before the before we left the last break, Shirley, you said, speaking of time? Was you saying when he said? You said, I said time?
Speaker 6: I said, wow? Strange looking as sure said, speaking of Tommy. See now when you say it speaking to Tim.
Speaker 1: Are you speaking Tommy? He's up next with the prank phone call. It's called promotion.
Speaker 6: I'm ugly to you, yes, when I'm talking to Shirt.
Speaker 1: No, Tommy, No, you're not ugly.
Speaker 10: But she didn't say he didn't look strange.
Speaker 6: But but but, Chirley, but he's strange looking.
Speaker 1: He's not, Tommy, No, he's not. He's not what He's not strange looking range, He's a normal looking, handsome young man.
Speaker 6: Tommy ain't handsome telling this boy that we don't have handsome man in our family.
Speaker 1: To me, thinks he is.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 1: I don't want to shatter that, Tommy.
Speaker 2: Think he Paul, Tommy, thank you, Tommy. Think but he got it there and now you think you kill me?
Speaker 6: No, and if he accepted, he can have fun with it.
Speaker 1: But see, you're just trying to hurt his feelings, right, Shirley hurt him.
Speaker 6: Hey, before I played, I'm going to play for you, and you played the strange.
Speaker 1: My branks are nice, drange.
Speaker 7: Listen the name of the title it is is you got to bring those TVs back?
Speaker 9: Hello?
Speaker 8: Hello, how are you? I'm trying to reach a sharing please. My name is Paul, Paul, I'm head of security here. How are you? This is Yeah, you actually came out and you I think you were here on Friday and you came out and purchased four flat screen televisions forty forty two inches, am. I correct, yeah, but what's you kind of be fun. What I was giving you a call for sharing is that we got a bit of a problem now when you purchase these actual flat screen televisions on Black Friday, so to speak, it seems that we've got them. Well, your purchase went through successfully, I will admit that, but there should have been a red flag that have gone up because we're going back over transactions of the past two three days here and we're realizing that your purchase should not have been successful. It should have been void. Your credit card is actually not valid at all now, my credit.
Speaker 12: Card because we got paid on Wednesday, so my money was there.
Speaker 8: Well actually, ma'am, what I'm what I'm trying to explain to you is that it is coming up in valid now and we're having a problem with it. So I wanted to reach out to you and give you a call and see if we could probably you know, uh, it was.
Speaker 12: It was valid when I was at the rateist because it went through. I got a receipt and everything I purchased that extenda warranty on all for them, so it was valid on Friday. I don't know what's wrong with it today, but it.
Speaker 8: Was good then, and I understand that. I understand that that, you know, just being at the register and you purchasing in and no problems, not all happening. That's pretty much a thought process that you're gonna have. What I'm letting you know is on the on the back part of it when you came into the store. What we're getting the day the day after is that it was pretty much invalid. It wasn't good at all. Your credit card was not good at all.
Speaker 12: But you need to call your bank then, because I don't know what to tell you. You know, I had the money in there or the day I went and bought them, and that's it for me. So I don't know who you need to call. But don't call me because you know that ain't.
Speaker 5: Been in my problem.
Speaker 8: Okay, you know what, I'm not gonna I'm not gonna raise this to be a major problem. We're gonna try to rectify it and get it taking care of y'all.
Speaker 12: Do what you need to do.
Speaker 8: Okay, listen, now, uh here's what we're gonna do. You know, I wanted to try to work this out as smooth as we can. What I'm gonna have to ask you to do. Could I get you to come back up to the store and bring all four televisions with you?
Speaker 12: No, now, you sure can't.
Speaker 8: Baby.
Speaker 12: Look, I bought them for TVs. I have wrapped one of them up this under the tree for my husband. My mama early, she already got the other TV. We hunt that up for home Saturday when we was watching movies. So it really ain't no way we're gonna bring the four TV's back. I think you should go back to whatever process your credit cards and tell them that they that. I don't know what you're gonna tell them, but you need to go back to them. I ain't got time to be running back and.
Speaker 5: Forth to that store.
Speaker 8: I don't want to. I don't want us to create a problem here. I don't want to do that.
Speaker 12: You need to lord y'all voys. Okay, but no, you need to go back to whoever do your credit cards because they went through when I was at the Stoke. Correct.
Speaker 8: I don't want to.
Speaker 12: I ain't that's a no.
Speaker 8: I told you that it went through.
Speaker 12: I explained, James, you ain't got no business on my damn phone, and don't call me with this bull.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 5: More.
Speaker 8: Hold on what I don't want to have to do. I don't want to have to come out to your home and confensate.
Speaker 12: I wish you would come out to my house. Maybe we will beat you into bad health.
Speaker 8: You better not bring your over here.
Speaker 12: Look, you need to call who up? Do your credit cards? Get your straight with them, because your business with.
Speaker 9: Me is done.
Speaker 12: I got a receipt and I got any skin the watch. I will have my lord. You try y'all, you bring your over here and they back.
Speaker 8: Listen, Lady, I don't want to go back and forth with you on this.
Speaker 12: And that you ain't going back and forth.
Speaker 5: It's over with.
Speaker 12: I got the TV, I got a receipt.
Speaker 5: We it is done.
Speaker 12: I don't know what's wrong with your machine called within suit.
Speaker 8: I'm trying to get her to understand, nstand what I'm saying. You can hang on one second and let me speak with my boss. Please on the phone.
Speaker 12: I tell your boss, y'all, don't run me back. I got a receipt for four TV and I'm gonna keep all TVs.
Speaker 8: Listen, you know this is pretty much considered a theft process.
Speaker 5: Listen to here, can.
Speaker 12: Said listen to me? Camping I got on rich feet, so foul TV. I walked out to stowear my receipt. I got my extended warranted. So this ain't no felt.
Speaker 5: What that says is a.
Speaker 12: Mass communication between y'all banks. So you need to get YO pray because I got a pre page dead the car back. I don't owe nobody on them TVs. You need to call YO back and get them about my phone.
Speaker 8: Ways, there s some TVs from our store, and damn it, you're gonna bring them back.
Speaker 5: Think you can come get um get.
Speaker 12: I got foul TV. Joe done, she ain't got him something, and I'm gonna keep them. We gonna watch the game on YO TV. Bring y'all over here to walk to. We want myself out with YO. Don't you call me by no TVs?
Speaker 1: No MO.
Speaker 12: So you the one ain't gonna have no job for the holiday, just with your dumb sometimes.
Speaker 8: Just gonna do no mouse just for using bad credit cards at department stores. And I'll get your paul in. Do you understand?
Speaker 12: So that's Joe, Timmy, you put the four TV back, then show Uncle Tom threading the White Man for his TV. You gotta get your business of summer detailed shoper, start a rast label, get work for the white folks. Don't co fund me by that TV. You have to get this god money right.
Speaker 8: Listen, you listen to me. I got one more thing I need to say to you. Are you lessening to me? What do you won't? This is Nephew Timing from the Steve Harvey Morning.
Speaker 12: Nobody's nephew come up with here? Back them damn TV.
Speaker 8: This is nephew Timmy from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. You just got pranked by your girlfriend.
Speaker 12: Wait a minute, Wait a minute, this is hold now.
Speaker 8: This is nephew Tommy Baby, from the Steve Rby Morning Show. You just got brank b by your your girlfriend.
Speaker 12: I'm tell me you almost got your seat.
Speaker 8: Just set me up, nor now.
Speaker 5: Its just hord. You can I play with people like this?
Speaker 8: Oh? Man, I got one more thing to ask you, baby. What is the baddest radio show in the land? Oh?
Speaker 12: The Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 7: That is right there. Stupid is all get out and I will beat. December eight, nineteen, Oakland, California. I A man, tell too short to blow the whistle because nephew coming to town. That is Tommy t December eighth, ninth, and tenth, and then that place.
Speaker 6: I have never been.
Speaker 7: Tacoma, Washington, December fifteen, sixteen to seventeen. Nate Jackson, Super Funny Comedy Club. Nate tell them by the nephew come thank.
Speaker 1: Enough you coming up next.
Speaker 11: Strawberry Letter. I had the drummer, but I want the pastor. We'll get into it right after this.
Speaker 1: You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 11: Time now for today's Strawberry Letter. And if you need advice on relationships, dating, work, sex, parenting, and more. Please submit your Strawberry letter to Steve HARVFM dot com and click submit Strawberry Letter.
Speaker 1: We could be reading your letter live on the air, just like we're going to read this one right here, right now.
Speaker 7: Buck it up and hold on tight. We got it for you here. It is very letter, thanking.
Speaker 11: A few subjects. I have the drummer, but I want the pastor. Dear Stephen Shirley. About a year ago, I left my home church to join another church. I was dating the church's drummer and he invited me to join. I fell in love with the atmosphere of the church, and the senior pastor was really good. When I joined, I was asked to help put together a praise dance team. I enlisted the help of the associate pastor to me. The associate pastor is only three years older than me, and we connected on so many levels. We went to the same college and we have the same favorite restaurant. I was interested in getting to know him better, but I was in a relationship with the drummer. One Saturday, I was at a praise dance practice with the youth and the associate pastor brought my lunch from my favorite restaurant. After practice, we ate together and had a great conversation. He said that my boyfriend, the drummer, is a ladies man and has been with several women in the church. That put me at ease about breaking up with the drummer so I could pursue the associate pastor. A month after I ended my relationship, I told the associate pastor how I felt about him. We talked on the phone off and on, so I figured it was okay to let him know. He invited me to his place to talk. One thing led to another and we were intimate. He was exceptional in the bedroom and too freaky to be a pastor. We talked daily for about a week afterwards, and then he ghosted me. I confronted him at church and he said he was wrong to have sex with me. I told him I wanted it and I want him. He said, there's no way we can be together because my ex boyfriend goes to the church. I want this man and we are so perfect for each other. Do I leave the church so we can be together? Please advise? Ooh slow, you're role lady.
Speaker 1: Please.
Speaker 11: First of all, you're way too gullible, way too gullible and easy. I mean, you're listening to this man, the associate pastor bad mouth your boyfriend, the drummer.
Speaker 1: You break up with your boyfriend, and then you sleep with the associate pastor just based on what he said.
Speaker 11: All he had to do was just backstab your boyfriend and then bring you a plate from your favorite restaurant. And now you want to leave this church to be with this man, to try and get this man. I just think you're a mess. You know, you're all over the place. He has told you that you guys can't be together because of your ex and you know, I think.
Speaker 1: You need to listen.
Speaker 11: I think you need to really hear what he's saying to you all he wanted from you. He got okay that first.
Speaker 1: Night when you went over to his house, and you're still trying to pursue him. I think it's over. He doesn't want you leave it alone.
Speaker 7: Steve, Okay, I had the drummer, but I want to pass. Everybody's familiar with the familiar line. Get a drama song.
Speaker 6: Yeah, literally, it messed around.
Speaker 7: He gave a drama too much. Well, you've been dating the church's drummer. You left your home church. Now you left your home church for a reason for the drama. Or maybe it was somebody she was seeing at the home church. I wouldn't put it. Pastor, he was dating the church's drummer. He invited you to join, fell in love with the atmosphere of the church, and the senior pastor was really good. Now, when she joined the church, they asked her to help put together a praise dance team. Now here we go, right here, they asked you to put together a praise dance team. And the first thing you do is enlist the help of the associate pastor to help me.
Speaker 6: Since when is it the associate.
Speaker 7: Pastor's position to put together to praised dance team.
Speaker 2: The kids.
Speaker 6: You already started some mess.
Speaker 7: Had your eyes on the dude in the first place, That's why you enlisted the help of him to help you. Well, guess what then, all of a sudden, associated passed only three years older than me, and we connected on so many levels. We went to the same college, and we have the same favorite restaurant. Well, I guess that's it.
Speaker 1: Then we're together.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well we waiting on. Sounded like a match made in heaven to me.
Speaker 7: Same college, didn't know each other there, and you like the same restaurant. Now, if you're in a small ass town, it ain't but nothing down there but Shonny's under dentist high favored of a damn restaurant?
Speaker 6: Can it be?
Speaker 7: I was interested in getting to know it better, But I was in a relationship with the drummer. So you was at the praise dance practice. The pastor brought you some lunch from your favorite restaurant. After practice, we ate together. You ain't never sit down on the bench somewhere and ate, had a great conversation, romantic. Then conveniently, he just happens to tell you that your boyfriend, the drummer, is a ladies man and has been with several women in the church.
Speaker 2: Amazing how he just bought that.
Speaker 1: Up, isn't it.
Speaker 6: Slinging mud.
Speaker 8: Now?
Speaker 7: All of a sudden that put me at easy about breaking up with the drummer so I could pursue the associate pastor that you decided to pursue when you enlisted him to help you with the praise team.
Speaker 6: So I ain't surprised at none of that.
Speaker 7: What you're going to be surprised about is when we come back for what I have to tell you.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, hold on to that thought, Steve.
Speaker 11: We will definitely come back at twenty three minutes after the hour to get back into this letter and get part two of Steve's response.
Speaker 1: I had the drummer, but I want the pastor. We'll get back into it, right.
Speaker 6: So she did.
Speaker 1: You're listening morning show?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 11: Come on, Steve, let's recap today's strawberry letter.
Speaker 1: I had the drummer, but I want the pastor. Is the subject?
Speaker 7: Woo it's lady that left her home church in pursuit of the drummer. Invited her to come to the church. She fell in love with them, with the atmosphere so she joined. She dating the drummer. After she Joiny told her, why don't you help put together praise dance team. They could have got anybody for that. There ain't no talent in picking the praise dance team. Who want to try out?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 7: So anyway, when you found out you was gonna pick the team, you enlisted the help of the associate pastor.
Speaker 6: To help you pick the the dance team. All right.
Speaker 7: He's only three years older than me, and we connected on so many levels. We went to the same college, that we got the same favorite restaurant. Well, if that's all it takes, that was ladies. There's hope for everybody.
Speaker 6: Now, all you gotta find is somebody like the same food you like, and the dean do is here comes the wedding. All right.
Speaker 7: One Saturday was at the praise dance practice. You pastor brought you lunch from your favorite restaurant. Y'all sat down, talked to had a great conversation. In this great conversation, he informed you that your boyfriend is a ladies man, a player, and he has had several women at the church. Then you said right away, well that put me in he is about breaking up with the drummer so I could pursue the associate pastor. Whoo you rolling you just left your other church? Probably what some mess going on over there. A month after I ended my relationship, I told the associate pastor how I felt about him. We talked on the phone off and on, so I figured it was okay to let him know. Well, he invited you to his place. One thing led to another, and we were intimate. He was exceptional in the bedroom and too freaky to be a pastor, lady, He ain't always been in the pastor.
Speaker 1: Paste.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he was something before the pastor. So why don't know why people be talking about he a pastor. I don't know where he got all that from from before he was the pastor. So he then obviously turned you out. We talked daily for about a week afterwards, and then he ghosted me. So you did like most scorn people, You confronted him at church. Then he told you some scripture he was wrong to have sex with you. He intended to do this all alone. That's why he told your boyfriend was a player. He wanted to just get you away from it. He ghosted you because he threw now you over that gonna try to put some spiritual reason I was wrong.
Speaker 6: To have sex with you.
Speaker 7: I told him I wanted it and I wanted him. He says, ain't no way we can be together because your ex boyfriend and go to the church. I want this man and we are so perfect for each other. Do I leave the church so we can be together?
Speaker 6: Please? What you're gonna leave another church? Yeah? So what you really need to You really don't need to decide whether you need to leave or state. You really need to decide and find out does he even want you?
Speaker 7: He doesn't, because what I don't care If your ex boyfriend is the drummer, that's no reason why a man don't want you. See, he was too freaky and you might not have been freaky enough. Oh, all these letters bring out some bad things. You have to face, so many things. You have to find out that you ain't all you thought you was. Now you to find out he didn't ghost that you passed as ghost people too, but he ghosted you with a scripture. I was wrong to have sex with you?
Speaker 6: Well he was?
Speaker 7: What was he wrong when he was having sex with you? No, that didn't come up, or he just wrong for having had sex with you.
Speaker 6: See, all it.
Speaker 11: Took was him to say that is she broke up with the drummer out that's who she wanted in the first place.
Speaker 7: Yeah. Yeah, so now that's why she asked the associate pastor to assist.
Speaker 6: Her in picking the praise dance team. Who need help doing that? Yeah? Who gets cut from the praise dance team because you had church? You can't cut nobody from the praise dance too.
Speaker 7: If you can't really praise dance, you stand there holy flag, or you fill up the water bends and stuff and sprayed dancers.
Speaker 2: They got something for you, your holy.
Speaker 6: Little skinny girl rode while she hold around so it looked like she's flying, or you just be a basis.
Speaker 7: Sometimes your job is just to throw the little skinny ass praise dancer in the air.
Speaker 6: That's your job. We got job for big people on praise team.
Speaker 1: I love praise dancers.
Speaker 6: I know I know you do.
Speaker 7: Nothew, he don't want you. You got played And it don't matter if you leave that church or not. He's not gonna stay with you. If you was perfect for him, he'd have you.
Speaker 1: She's going to church for the wrong man.
Speaker 6: You going to church for the wrong reasons.
Speaker 7: Yeah, she needs to be church for the drama and the past, for the Lord and the atmosphere.
Speaker 6: Get a trauma, sir.
Speaker 5: I did.
Speaker 11: Post your comments on Today's Strawberry Letter at Steve Harvey FM on Instagram and Facebook. Check out the Strawberry Letter podcast on demand. You're listening Harvey Morning Show. Dating is making us go broke? Really, yeah, that's what the survey said.
Speaker 6: This is dating getting married right.
Speaker 1: Well, this was a Paul Steve of over one thousand people.
Speaker 11: It was revealed that single people are spending an average of one hundred and forty six dollars per month on dating.
Speaker 10: Oh hell, no way more than that is anen too low.
Speaker 11: That's nearly seventeen and fifty dollars a year. Admittedly, people in a relationship only spent spend slightly less than that one hundred and thirty nine dollars a month, and married people get off the cheapest of all. If you can call one hundred and thirty dollars a month cheap.
Speaker 9: Really, if you spend one hundred and thirty on a date, that's your girl.
Speaker 10: I ain't got no ambition. She ain't even try to do much.
Speaker 9: That she ain't got no goals for herself for no, one hundred and forty a month, a month on a date.
Speaker 1: Man, that's just the movies total. Yeah, total for a month. That's one date if you just go to the movies, no dinner.
Speaker 6: Okay, Well, I'm just gonna have to say this.
Speaker 7: Then say if we spend it one hundred and forty six dollars a month on dating. First of all, you need to make sure you got your one girl, because then one forty six throwing your ass.
Speaker 6: In the summer.
Speaker 10: Yeah for thirty days, Yeah, for thirty days.
Speaker 6: You you really gonna have to make sure you got one girl.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 6: Secondly, man, you got to really be thinking of something to do for you.
Speaker 1: Look, let's sing of it.
Speaker 11: Let's get out of our age groups and think of it younger like millennials.
Speaker 1: This is probably and how often do they? They may be saying, if you go on two dates and on.
Speaker 3: A hold on car.
Speaker 9: Yeah for the millennial ad for me, the movie is the same, right, popcorn?
Speaker 1: So he has to save up a lot for this day, right, there's one.
Speaker 6: Move.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's just one day?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Can I say this tho? I mean, look that is what it is. Yeah, Look you gotta spend.
Speaker 7: Money when you're dating, you do. Yes, you know, every date can't be a Netflix and chill. This ain't going with everybody.
Speaker 1: Come on, man, not very ambitious.
Speaker 7: You got to set your wine and dying money to the side and get the wining and get to dine. Yeah, you know, it ain't got to be that much sometimes, man, y'all. Just hey, baby, let me pick you up. I do a little picnic, get sell some chicken and just gone somewhere, spread a tablecloth out and have a picnic.
Speaker 6: Man, women would love that. Girl, he threw a picnic. We have some chickens, sat down at the lake.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 6: He spread a blanket out. We listened to the waves at night. Girl.
Speaker 11: All right, we'll have more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show coming up right after this.
Speaker 1: You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show. Would lock them up, all right?
Speaker 2: Lock them up? Okay.
Speaker 3: Everybody knows somebody that's considered good people.
Speaker 2: You know, good people keep.
Speaker 3: To themselves, always speaking. My theory is lock they ass up because they can't be trusted. They up to something, to something, you know, people like that, the people always helping old people, always going over there. How you doing him. Missus Johnson, you got enough deed. Lock the ass up. They up to something, They up to something.
Speaker 6: It's a hitting the gym, you know what.
Speaker 3: People who drive the church bus singing the choet just so good to help out.
Speaker 6: Lock the ass up.
Speaker 1: It's something going out here.
Speaker 3: I'm going on you driving the church bus. Don't trust you damn people.
Speaker 2: You up to something? You just driving the church bus. You ain't getting paid.
Speaker 6: Lock the ass up.
Speaker 3: They don't have a party. They'll have a party and tell you it's ignorant. Right, he ain't never heard of us. Don't bring nothing, just bring yourself. Oh come on, locked that ass ups.
Speaker 6: Up with it? You need to ukle Steve up.
Speaker 3: Lock him up.
Speaker 10: And come into his party.
Speaker 7: I tee.
Speaker 3: Who see your trash cans out by the turf and you leave and they roll them back up to.
Speaker 2: Your house just to be nice. Lock them up.
Speaker 6: Let's have something.
Speaker 2: Nobody asks you to roll Nobody damns.
Speaker 3: The first person at work? You know the fun always that work. You got the light song? Make sure the internet is working, you know what I mean? Got donuts for every damn body? What's that about? That sounds like you commonist only, commons only a commonest break donnut forbody. People will come to work and speak to you every damn matter. Make sure they go to everybody's cubicle. How you doing today?
Speaker 8: How wasn't your weekend?
Speaker 2: Ain't your damn ben? The how my weekend was?
Speaker 6: What you up to?
Speaker 2: Why you got to know about people's weekends?
Speaker 3: People always looking out for you, you know, like if you go out of time to make sure to get your newspapers, your mail and stuff.
Speaker 2: My stuff pile up.
Speaker 6: I don't need no help.
Speaker 11: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Through my male Fuck Why are you looking at my mail?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Did I ask you if the male man keep living it?
Speaker 7: There?
Speaker 2: Temn you do the same damn thing.
Speaker 10: Yeah, you do the same thing.
Speaker 2: I don't like for my mail to pile up. You know what I'm talking about?
Speaker 3: The people always having baked sell Oh, we trying to raise money for the neighborhood.
Speaker 6: What is that about? Shell?
Speaker 3: Why you bringing baked goods out your house to sell to people in the neighborhood.
Speaker 2: You're up to something.
Speaker 10: You don't know everybody in the neighborhood.
Speaker 3: You know, people who bring soup over to your house when you're sick. I heard you was under the weather I brought you some soup. Nobody asks you for a nold damn.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 7: So so your car broke down and somebody just pull over and fix your car.
Speaker 9: Always picking up the tap always, I got it, I got it, I got to good jobs.
Speaker 2: Up to What is that about? How to give him a side? And what is that about you buying? Yeah, babysit, I know.
Speaker 8: What that was.
Speaker 2: What is that about?
Speaker 8: Jay?
Speaker 1: Can't be nigh out?
Speaker 2: Didn't ask you to be nice?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 11: Man, man, what about it? I'm a woman.
Speaker 1: I dropped something on the floor and the guy picks it up.
Speaker 10: That's the true statement. That's the true.
Speaker 1: You're listening morning show.
Speaker 11: Well, naturally we turn to all sorts of products, from melatonin to weighted blankets to special tees when we're trying to fall asleep right and get a better quality of sleep. Well, if you're the person that likes to overdress for bed, you might be lessening your chances of getting a good night's sleep. The best and most simple way to encourage a RESTful.
Speaker 1: Eight hours or however long you can.
Speaker 11: Sleep well, The best way to do that is just to sleep naked right in your birthday suit.
Speaker 6: I've been telling you this is for you, nephew.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but I listen though that waited blanket though, you got to be careful because you can get your butt up under it and can't get off Monday. I've done that before. There's one of us two here a blanket. It's like, yeah, that's the real love people, Tom, I get out Monday to day on Blake Reel small a problem.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it says, yeah.
Speaker 11: It says Sleeping naked helps to lower your body's core temperature and regulate its rhythm, making it easier to fall asleep faster, to stay sleep longer, and to enjoy all the fruitful rewards.
Speaker 6: So there you go.
Speaker 1: Okay, might be onto something, nephew, holiday really all right, we'll have more of.
Speaker 11: This Steve Harvey Morning Show coming up at thirty three minutes after we'll play around.
Speaker 1: Would you rather right after to this you're listening morning show?
Speaker 11: It is time now, guys for a rounded Would you rather? Would you rather eat a rare steak or would you rather eat a bowld of boiled okrah slimy oh.
Speaker 6: I love, I need my stake media careful live like that.
Speaker 12: All right?
Speaker 1: Would you rather take a trip to the moon or take a trip to Hawaii.
Speaker 10: Nice, but with an X what time were taking off?
Speaker 6: He sitting upon in that astronaut, So make sure I got enough oxygen to take back.
Speaker 10: You know, he gotta go.
Speaker 6: I slide that helmet down.
Speaker 2: The countdown, protect me.
Speaker 6: Lord Jesus to blast off. Yeah, yeah, being that damn suit, don't know nothing.
Speaker 7: About back, looking back at the earth tears just running down my fleet.
Speaker 1: You would rather do all that and then go to Hawaii with your.
Speaker 7: Dog up now space soup, drinking tame and eating my food out of the little squeeze to just yeah, just jefcating in that suit, win it?
Speaker 1: Okay, that's suit.
Speaker 6: I just had a suit on. P just floating in are.
Speaker 1: Crazy?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 11: Would you rather give your wife a hall pass one hall pass or get a root canal? Everything year hall pass the root canal.
Speaker 7: Wife, I'm just gonna be over when you sleep with somebody else, it fitna be over.
Speaker 6: No, now, it's finna be over. I get the root canal.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna tell you so much drugs at that I won't I won't know it was a root all canal. Take it so much drugs? Yeah, all right, Hey, let me tell you something. I'm gonna have so much drugs in me. I can do it myself.
Speaker 6: What the root canal got it?
Speaker 1: Doc, it is go to tooth and the root alright, last one, if we can get to it.
Speaker 11: Would you rather have a leaked sex tape or be ridiculed for telling a bad joke?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 7: I've already been ridiculed for telling a bad joke, you know if you put that sex tape out there? Boy, right here, right now, every right there.
Speaker 2: With cloud thank you.
Speaker 1: We'll be the last break of the day.
Speaker 11: That's forty nine minutes after with some closing remarks from the one and only Steve Harvey.
Speaker 1: Right after this, you're listening Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 6: All right, Wow, this.
Speaker 1: Has been a fun day. I have to say, it's been a good day. Thank you Lord for that for this day. All right, Steve, So it's time take us home with some closing remarks.
Speaker 6: Please, all right, I think today it's a good day for this.
Speaker 7: I want to talk to everybody out there that's trying to accomplish something, trying to reach a goal, or trying to make a dream come true. The majority of people, almost all the people that I deal with in business.
Speaker 6: In my day to day.
Speaker 7: In my family and all of my coworkers, almost everybody that I'm friends with are on just really cool terms with are trying to reach a goal, make a dream come.
Speaker 6: True, or accomplish something.
Speaker 7: But in this task you have to remember that along the way you will always always be tested. You must expect from the moment you set a goal or decide and make up in your mind that you're going to accomplish something, you must then understand that you are going to be tested. Now, these tests come two ways. They come in a form of challenges. They come into forms of setbacks, They come in forms of disappointment, betrayal, all kinds of tests, financial, They come in a array of way. It happens to everybody. So when you strike out, know that this is going to happen. Some of these things are presented to you by your creator. Some of them are presented to you by him to strengthen you along the way, to teach you some lessons that you need to know along the way. Some of these obstacles are thrown in your face by the enemy, because the enemy has one objective. Simply, he doesn't care if you get a new car. He doesn't care if you get a raised or a promotion, or if you make a lot of money or you buy yourself a home. The devil don't really care about that. His whole mission is to rob you of your destiny. That's his soul mission in life is to keep you from reaching your destiny. As a matter of fact, he don't care for a couple of cool things happen to you. Why are you doing something illegal? He's okay with that. He hate when God blesses you. He hates when you give God glory and credit. But man, if you get a little bit on the side because you're hustling or you dealing to something, he cool with that.
Speaker 6: You know why, Because he's robbing you of your destiny.
Speaker 7: You have to understand that you are gonna be set by problems, situations, circumstance. It happens to all of us. It is simply called life. No one is exempt from life. No one gets to skip through life Scotch free, Scott free. Nobody gets to be problem free nobody. And let me tell you something. When you look around and you see somebody and they seem like they handling in it, so well, just know this. That person that you see seems to always get up when they fall down, they always seem to be handling it. They keep a smile on their face. I got news for you. That problem, that person going through it and got some situations. But I bet you he got some faith. I bet you that person right there has always got a smile on their face. I bet you they got a relationship with God. I can almost promise you that if you see a person that keeps getting knocked down, if you know somebody that people always writing them off, and you see them keep rising again, that person right there, no God. That person right there got some faith because listen to me. I had a T shirt I was selling one time for the Foundation that says faith doesn't make it easy, faith makes it possible. And when you have faith, it creates the possibility. Instead of always looking at stuff at the probability, you gotta start looking at stuff with the possibility. And the reason I created that phrase because I kind of I don't really know the exact term for all of this, but probability kind of mean like it probably something probably might happen. You know, the probability always presents a problem. Now it probably might not work, It probably a go bad. If you do this somebody probably might not like it. You probably might not reach that goal. I call them probabilities. They come into form of statistics. Somebody always got.
Speaker 6: A statistic for you know.
Speaker 7: You know, nine out of ten people don't make it in that field. You know, you know they say that one in every twenty five people end up getting hurt doing that. But there are some people who have faith and they have the same problems, trials, challenges and tests that you face. They looking at them just like you looking at them, but they handling it a different way. They have a companion and they have a guide, and that is their relationship with God.
Speaker 6: And when you have God, you have help.
Speaker 7: You have a source that you can turn over the worry and the problems too, so you can keep on up the road, develop your faith, trust in God, and your goals, your accomplishments and dreams would be a lot simpler for you to handle. It's still gonna be problems, but you're gonna be able to handle it. Those are my closing remarks today. I've already tried the mic. Ladies and gentlemen, talk to God today. He'd loved to hear from y'all.
Speaker 8: For all.
Speaker 11: Steve Harvey contests. No purchase necessary, void wear prohibited. Participants must be legal US residents at least eighteen years old, unless otherwise stated. For complete contest rules, visit Steve Harvey FM dot com. You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show