Speaker 1: Coming up at the top of the hour in entertainment news. Well, Steve, you had a really big weekend with your third annual golf tournament in Gala in Aba Dabi. Also, Tiffany Hattish was charged with a second d UI on Friday in LA and convicted murderer Derek Shelvin was stabbed in federal prison on Friday. We'll talk about all of these stories. Yeah, they're coming up at the top of the hour. Yeah, you talk about it at the top of the.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: Now it's time to ask the CLO.
Speaker 1: You gotta stop the Chief Love Officer Steve Harvey in the building. This room's from Tara and Colleen. Tara writes, when I was eighteen years old, I had a one night stand and I got pregnant. I was in Cancun, so I never saw the guy again, and I only knew him by his first name. My child is eighteen now and she wants to know her dad. Do I tell her the truth about her conception?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 2: Well that's a tough one.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean you're gonna have to tell the child something. You can't leave this child just wondering. That's not fair. The only thing to do is tell the truth. There's no lie you can make up that's gonna fix it, that's gonna make the whole deeper. You just gotta just say, look, I was young, I made a horrible mistake, and I have no idea.
Speaker 2: I just that's the look.
Speaker 4: That's I just think you have to tell the truth here because any lie is just gonna compound the problem. Because what you don't want this girl doing is search and search and search and searching, and you don't even have a clue. A horrible thing to put on a child. So I think you're gonna have to tell her the truth. And then you know, y'all got to get a help so she could deal with That's tough.
Speaker 3: That's good advice seling. Okay, Yeah, all right, So.
Speaker 2: You can go back there and find out who all was.
Speaker 1: Down there, can't You bet you got it, every shallow crazy.
Speaker 4: You gotta let your picture down next to all these people. Yeah, we go through all the white people that were down there. Just can't come a crowdy.
Speaker 3: I'm just music.
Speaker 2: Spring breaking all break all the colleges.
Speaker 3: You then your frog man.
Speaker 2: I'm just tired, my daddy, damn.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: Moving on to Sheika in Baltimore. Sheik says, I'm almost forty and I'm dating a man that Texas all day and all night instead of calling. He said he doesn't like to talk on the phone and he's not a big talker. When we go out on date, I know he likes me, So how do I get him to open up more with me?
Speaker 4: Well, if you're dating an immature man, let's just get to that. Let's just say it, ladies, you fought it. You're dating a man that don't like to do nothing but text, and he don't like to talk. And when y'all on dates, he don't talk, he rather texts. That's immature. I just don't care. So now you're never really gonna know this man without conversation. You cannot learn a person through text. You need voice tones and inflections and circumstances to really get to know people. If they're not talking and opening up, you're not knowing this. Yeah he might like you, but just for texting. See, and the reason you.
Speaker 2: Think he likes you because he didn't text it, but he ain't telling it to you.
Speaker 1: And when they go out there just sitting there in silence.
Speaker 2: Well he might text it though.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, moving on to Belinda in Montreal.
Speaker 1: Belinda Wright to, my husband fell asleep during sex twice in a week, and he told me I need to find a way to spice stings up, spice things up when we make love. We've been married for eleven years, so I think he's been having sex with someone else.
Speaker 3: Why else would he say that?
Speaker 2: He say what now?
Speaker 1: He told her that he fell asleep twice during sex in a week.
Speaker 3: He fell asleep during the during.
Speaker 1: The act, and he told her that she needed to find a way to spice things.
Speaker 3: Up when they make love.
Speaker 1: They've been married for eleven years, so she thinks that he's been having sex with someone else, And why else would he say that?
Speaker 4: If not, why else would he say that? You don't see the deeper problem is he's falling asleep during sex. You ain't nobody, he ain't done nothing here woke up, m You just fell asleep. So you just say, y'all just laying there, everybody asleep. You just laying he laying now, everybody's sleeping. She's asleep, she wide awake, but it ain't no movement. So everybody just saying that, see what ain't no you got you well, you can't move and go to sleep at the same time.
Speaker 2: Have you ever done that?
Speaker 4: Do you notice every time you go to sleep you get real steel?
Speaker 2: You ever notice that they're hard to go to sleep and be moving?
Speaker 4: You you toughsled with the pillow and the cover to get it in the right position, and then you know when you find that right position, where you go, oh yeah, that's it. I got to open. Oh man, I'm gone. That's nice. At no point do you say, I have got to get to move and so I can go to sleep.
Speaker 2: So what I'm assuming, y'all?
Speaker 3: No point do you ever say what?
Speaker 2: I don't know what I said? Ship I got, I got to get moving so I can go to sleep.
Speaker 4: You got to be still and both y'all is still that y'all not having good sex. I'm just telling you right now, this is a rough eleven years y'all in head. Why would he say that he's seeing somebody else? No, y'all, just y'all. Sex is sorry. That's all that is, both of them. He ain't doing nothing, She ain't doing nothing. You ain't doing nothing to make a move. She don't do she ain't moving. Honey, you won't hurry up you're all on me.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, all ain't gonna be married long. Let's just go and say that.
Speaker 3: No, this is it the eleventh year, that's it.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, they need something, all right, Clo, you say they're not going to be married.
Speaker 2: All right, I'm here for you.
Speaker 3: All right, thank you.
Speaker 1: Coming up at the top of the hour, we'll have some entertainment news for you.
Speaker 3: Right after this. You're listening Morning show