Speaker 1: All right, So Steve, you had a really big weekend. You had your third annual Melt Golf Classic by Steve Harvey and Abu Dhabi. There was a star studied golf tournament and gala, and then you attended the final day of the Formula one race. You had stars like Anthony Anderson, Reggie Bush, Reggie Bush, really, Charlemagne, Terrence Jay and world champion boxer Canello many others played with now my best friend, Oh Canelo.
Speaker 2: Man, I love that dude. Man, he was so cool man. He took his family, man's people. That dude, and that dude can play some golf. Man. That's a really really cool dude. Man. I was Reggie Bush. I haven't heard too much about him lately. No, Reggie, good people man. Reggie Bush, real cool people man. As a matter of fact, the last night of the Formula one we were all at this event together out on the beach, have a little like barbecue thing after the thing on the beach and you just meet people. You know. It's not just sitting now, you know. So you know, it's very different from Dubai Alba Dabi is much much slower pace, which is what I like about it. You know, I just exposed people to the region, get them to see some other parts of life. Destroy a lot of mythsteps out there about the Middle East. You know, it's not what people think it is. Man. You know, there are i've like I had one celebrity said I can't come because of the women's rights there. This is not Iran, this is the UAE. And you know they have a tendency to lump stuff together women over here, high positions and powerful positions, and of corporations and department heads and the government and all of that they have a lot of. And education is mandatory over here. It's mandatory. It's not like girls can't go to school. No, it's mandatory. Everybody's over here is taking care of through their government.
Speaker 1: And speaking of the Lady, Steve Niini was there of course, and Cynthia Bailey, former Housewives of Atlanta. Also Lisa Milana, current cast member of the Housewives of Dubai. Lisa Milan, by the way, one best dressed at the golf tournament again this year.
Speaker 2: She'd be clean now.
Speaker 1: Yes, she's on the show too, Yes, yes.
Speaker 2: That housewife. They got real money. Yeah, nobody else, none of that I actually know her husband and her husband really cool, dude.
Speaker 1: Uh huh? So how was everything overall? You had a great time for a great cause.
Speaker 2: It's good man. The guys that come, nobody that comes, ever comes it doesn't want to come back. You know. It's just it's just that nice. You get exposed to another culture. It's just, you know, I just decided to allow people to start discovering the similarity as we have with one another around the world globally, instead of talking about our differences, because yeah, we got some differences, but there are a lot of similarities too, And I just find it to be a very very welcoming place. We just have a good time over here, man, that's all it is. You know, golf tournament gives a chance to people just it's a long flight, takes a long time to get here, and the average person hasn't heard of Abu Dhabi. They've heard of Dubai, but they haven't heard of Abu Dhabi. And I think it's a well kept secret right now, I really do. I just think the quality a lot over here is really nice. Anthony though, how's my boy? Oh? He doing good? Man? I finally sat out and talked to him and found out what the hell that show was him and said had the concept because it's a poorly promoted show, but it's it's about him and said learning about barbecue. But what they've really done is brilliant. They've taken the barbecue show. They've launched seasonings in Walmart and they really and gear coming out in Walmart, and it's all promoted through the show. Nice oy, just really smart stuff. And I was sitting next to Anthony after spa talking about it, you know, just it's kind of had two dudes at a spa talking just with our feet in some water, you know, you know, has conversations barbecue, strong talking about were talking about and football because you you're in a spa with another dude and he know that that his feet in the bowling. Well you all I was thinking was show hold my feet don't look like that. Dudes in the spa. We have different issues, man.
Speaker 1: And other entertainment news, we're moving on. Tiffy that Is was arrested by Beverly Hills police early Friday morning after she reportedly fell asleep at the wheel while sitting in traffic. TMZ captured video of Tiffany handcuffed and being put in the police car. Tiffany performed earlier at the Laugh Factory for their annual free Thanksgiving community feast and show. She was charged with driving under the influence, and she bailed out of jail on Friday. In a similar incident last year, Tiffany was arrested in a suburb of Atlanta after falling asleep at the wheel. She was charged with d UI and improper stopping on the roadway, and that trial is scheduled for next month. This is her second d UI Thanksgiving.
Speaker 2: Yes, serious, do you?
Speaker 3: And then she went it's nothing to play with. Yeah, kill yourself. Yeah, two times.
Speaker 2: If you fall asleep at the wheel, you guess you could drink.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and they're some rest Yeah, college share car service. There's no reason for you to get behind a wheel.
Speaker 2: I mean, Tiffany shouldn't be anywhere alone anyway, right, needs security and Tiffany need to drive, you know, I mean, you're just not in this world? Is different? Pay for that? Pay for it?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Wow?
Speaker 2: All right, guys. That's when you don't have friends that are accountable. They just let you go off and do that.
Speaker 1: Ain't cool coming up at about twenty minutes after it is cyber Monday. So will you be buying presents for others or gifts for yourself.
Speaker 2: We'll find out right after this.
Speaker 1: You're listening Hard Morning Show