Speaker 1: It is time now for church complaints with Reverend Motown and Deacon death jam we.
Speaker 2: Garb once to again on this by various days, as we pontify all the coniferous ways.
Speaker 3: Of being benevoland.
Speaker 2: Come on now to the most high where we junior gloriously.
Speaker 3: Have repunited in this world of restitution.
Speaker 2: We sit here unequivocably deniable of injustices.
Speaker 3: I'm preaching now.
Speaker 2: Time was to turn our attention on it to Deacon see that hard throw that spanishing, and I just it just slips solid sometime time trilingual, and so every none in it slipping. I'm so sorry, fool. Say see I stopped myself from saying, p fork say oh Lord out, come on, Deacon all right, pastor eye. Sister NTT Gringing passed away at the dinner table on Thanksgiving Day.
Speaker 4: As you know, Uh, she had the biggest butt anyone has ever seen. Now, the funeral home says they gonna have to cut the hole in the bottom of the casket to let her butt hang out. If not, they won't be able to close the lid. The family is asking for donations because they got to dig twelve feet instead of six feet to get all that.
Speaker 3: Behind in the ground. Your call if you want to help them out. Past.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, when you're growing up, your mother's words will always ring true.
Speaker 3: One day.
Speaker 2: I remember sister Aunta's mama used to tell her all the time, keep fooling with me. They're gonna have to drag your ass.
Speaker 3: Out of here. And look at him, little hill all come to into fruition.
Speaker 1: Right, prophetic word faster.
Speaker 4: All right, past, here's another situation we got on our hands.
Speaker 3: Brother O J.
Speaker 4: Simpson is upset because they would not let him harve the turkey on Thanksgiving Day. He had to eat his entire dinner with a spoon. He wants you to convince the family that he is he's let the past go and he can cut his own food.
Speaker 3: With a knife. He wants you to talk to them past.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, brother o jay uh, I think what you left us in a state of fear after you released that book.
Speaker 3: What if I did well?
Speaker 2: That kind of stuck with us. So yes it is, Yes, it was spooned from now on for a week or sir.
Speaker 3: We don't like him. I don't even know why he keep popping up any news right. He won't sit down path. He will not sit all right.
Speaker 4: Uh, the Griggs family lost they entire garage on Thursday. The turkey they dropped in the Friday was half frozen, and they asked, uh, can they parked their veh because at the church until they rebuild that they just needed.
Speaker 3: I guess a couple of months past.
Speaker 2: It's something you you know, we went over this last fourth of July at our church annual barbecue. He was going over all the tips of what not to do this upcoming year. Yeah, and frying turkeys with propane gas were one of the top things. We lost six garages last year. Yes, we did six, Yes, and we've told y'all about frying these turkeys.
Speaker 3: And you don't know how his his garage is going.
Speaker 2: But you will allow you to park your carp at the church and leave your key on your left tie on the top tie.
Speaker 3: Okay, we need to burfit. Oh good, got him? Since the asks. This boy does take those cars to the stove whenever he needed, just random.
Speaker 2: It's not around with that boy seen down the Walmart last week and somebody call, well, that's what that boy did.
Speaker 4: But I got a serious issue here, mister Octavia, said P Diddy popped her girdle in nineteen ninety two and stole her dches so she couldn't tell nobody, but she wants the church to help her sue for two million fifty cent Say did it got that that lady's teeth in her studio?
Speaker 3: In his studio that passed? What do we need to do?
Speaker 2: Oh? You know, I've been away and I've been hearing so many things about our beloved brother. I don't know what to say. Hell, you know, I I don't know why he. I knew it was coming though. Lord, once you start cutting checks, people start going home. We write checks, now, Lord, her mercy, that's what we done.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well it's all out, know hanging there, young fellow? Take that? Take that?
Speaker 1: Yeah to the not anymore.
Speaker 2: Every case you tea, I'll be watching you.
Speaker 3: Damn near through got him?
Speaker 1: The other case you have another complaint? Please?
Speaker 3: Yes, I do right here real quickly passed.
Speaker 4: Brother Chris Gilbert went to a stretch lab on Friday after Thanksgiving. He is currently stuck in the position of touching his toes. He hasn't raised up since Friday and wants to trace to find a lawsuit on them because he only uh he only seen people feet since Friday morning, but he was he's asking for help.
Speaker 2: I'll keep telling y'all, if y'all ain't done nothing in years, don't try it today. Listen to me. If you haven't done something in years, don't fride today.
Speaker 1: All right now, amen, Pastor, Amen, all right, thank you, Pastor. Motown Dig a def jam.
Speaker 3: Coming up.
Speaker 1: The clo with a Chief Love Officer, Steve Harvey. Right after this, you're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show