Speaker 1: This is from Melisa in Clarkston. Malisa says, I've been helping one of my best girlfriends work for her divorce, and I do the drop off and pick up of her son twice a month with her ex husband. It was raining last week, so he invited me inside while he helped his son put his shoes on. His house is nice and his artwork is even nicer. I complimented him on the art, and he asked if i'd be willing to help him pick a few more pieces. Everyone knows I'm an art collector, so would I be wrong to go shopping for art with him?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 3: Good in hell? Will?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 3: Lady?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: Good o'd hair will?
Speaker 3: You're picking up the baby, you over her ex husband house and you're out there shopping. Yeah, it's fitting to go all wrong and you know it. Why don't you put in this letter that you really have your eyes on this man because you're single, Talmonia. Everybody know I'm an art collector. She don't give a damn if you your last name is Picasso? What is your ass helping him?
Speaker 1: Fault?
Speaker 3: And you know we're going through a divorce and now you over there, girl, lady. Come on, now, come on, you already know that ain't cool. But see she want to go help it. She went in the house. The house is nice, but this art. See, she just saw herself in there cooking. That's what that is.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's a bike, So what it is?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you heard him. You'd be wrong for going to shop for art with him. We have time for another one, Steve. This one is from Kwame in Chicago. It says, my girlfriend's job gave her sweet tickets to an NBA game. I'm a black man and she's biracial. She recently got her hair highlighted with ash blonde and I love it. It was her boss's first time seeinger hair, and he asked her if she was embracing her quote white side by going back on. She laughed it off, but I thought it was very inappropriate. It's her job, so I couldn't check this man, Why did she let it slide?
Speaker 3: Well, you said you couldn't check her check.
Speaker 1: It because it's her job, Bosston.
Speaker 3: She probably feel the same way about her job. You should have accidently.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so what now, so she can't keep being employed? What happens to.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you don't It just don't make no sense, though, I don't understand why you will.
Speaker 1: But he said that.
Speaker 3: Letting your boss make a comment like that, that's totally inappropriate. It is. That's an HR complaint, man, it really is an HR complaint. You took the class though HR classes.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's right, he did, didn't He.
Speaker 3: I have a career because of H know exactly what. I can't say what your damn than nothing? Damn didn't let me on this radio show.
Speaker 1: You're always over the edge always. So he wants to know, why does she let it slide?
Speaker 3: No, what do you want her to do? You didn't do nothing, But you want your girl in a suite at a football game to check her boss about are you embracing your white side?
Speaker 2: That was an.
Speaker 3: Inappropriate comment for your boss to make, and you could and you could say something about it.
Speaker 1: But no, Well he didn't want to because it's her job and he didn't want her to get in trouble on the job either or get fired or whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he didn't want So he wanted her to say something. Yes, yes, he wanted her to say something. So maybe she'll say something later, Maybe.
Speaker 3: It's not in the moment.
Speaker 1: They get back to work.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like Steve said, I'll go to HR. Maybe that's what she'll do and say what I want to hear.
Speaker 1: I don't hear what he thinks she should say.
Speaker 3: Later on, Well, what she should go out there and just say, uh huh. Well, since I'm embracing my white side, I will be reporting this to h R because I'm highly offended and the white woman and me has just decided to address it and kiss my black side. In my black side wants you to kiss the dog parts of me? All right?
Speaker 1: Coming up in twenty minutes after the hour, we'll have more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show. Right after this. You're listening to Steve Harvey Morning Show.