Speaker 1: Today show is pre recorded.
Speaker 2: Y'all know what time y'all don't know y'all all at all, so.
Speaker 1: Don't given them back A bu busy listening to.
Speaker 3: Show to.
Speaker 4: Dot joy.
Speaker 1: Y yeah, Joy, you gotta do that.
Speaker 4: Turn came.
Speaker 1: To turn the mouth the turn you probably got to turn mouth.
Speaker 5: Turn mouth turn al the mono.
Speaker 1: Come come out, You'll think, uh huh, I sure will.
Speaker 6: Good morning everybody. You are listening to the voice, Come on, dig me now. One and only Steve Harvey got a radio show. Man o, man o, man, Ain't God good, y'all. I'm gonna say it again, Ain't God good?
Speaker 1: Y'all.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna share something with you this morning because it happens to me all the time. As a matter of fact, I got an email from my publicist just just this morning, and you know something I've found.
Speaker 1: And I've said this before. You know you can never ever expect.
Speaker 6: To change, or to want to change, or make the attempt to do better any any time you try to go forward in your life, Please know that we will be opposition.
Speaker 7: It is.
Speaker 6: It is an amazing right here. But the devil is so busy, so busy all the time. His objective is to see you fail or or and here's the one you gotta be careful of. Or want you to succeed at the wrong thing.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean. You know there is such a thing as succeeding at the wrong thing. If you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: And you can ask many people who have done time before, all people who are currently doing time, all people who are about to do time or find out even worse, about to lose their life. They're even their mere existence because they are attempting to become good at the wrong thing. And I don't have to get into specifics about it, y'all can all think of something I'm talking about. But there is a thing of being good at the wrong thing. Well, the devil's mission is to get you to fail at anything good and to create the false illusion in your life that you succeeding, that you're succeeding.
Speaker 1: Are you doing the right thing when you and he both know you are doing the wrong thing. That's his mission.
Speaker 6: So whenever you make the decision to do better, to improve, to change, to want more, to put your life on the right track, please know there is going to be opposition, But do yourself a favor. When the haters come, and they will come. They are inevitable.
Speaker 1: Today. It is amazing how our world has turned.
Speaker 6: It is amazing how the Internet has become a source of hate when it was designed to be a place where people could go for information to make your life simpler, but it has turned out to be quite a haven for people who are up to no good. Their child pornography websites up. You just go, wait a minute, man, how can this exist? You know, this is the United States of America and there are trifling people out there who have sites put up and with technology, sometimes they're traceable, sometimes they don't.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 6: But people are allowed to exist under these freedom of speech amendments that we have and so forth and so on. But you know, when things come your way called haters, they are going to come. Because this is now the world and the climate that we live in. Everybody's not gonna be happy for the news that Hey, guess what he's changed, or hey guess what he's trying to do better, or hey guess what she's decided in her mind to be more with her life. You know what, she gonna get out the system and get to standing on her own two feet, go back and get an education, be a great example for a cheer child. You know, hey, she decided to have her child. I mean, it's so many things that people do right that people turn into a negative because they are haters. But do yourself a favor when the haters come your way, keep pushing, Just keep pushing. And I know it's difficult because you want to turn around and address everything because you want to set the record straight. But no matter how straight you set it, for people who are in the hate business, they are going to be about the business of hating you anyway.
Speaker 1: All of you out there experience it on some level or another. See I'm not talking about me.
Speaker 6: I'm talking about everybody who experiences at your church, on your job, in your home, from people who you thought were your friends, from relatives, I mean, from people you know, oh, don't know you. And here comes the hate. Do yourself a favor and keep pushing. It is in your best interest to ignore it and just keep moving. But do not, and I repeat, do not let them get you down. Let me explain to you one thing that I have grown to learn over the years, but I have to reteach it to myself all the time. Haters are non productive people. Haters are not decision makers. They're really, really not. I don't care if you're being hated on from somebody in a supervisory capacity over you.
Speaker 1: They're not the decision maker of your life.
Speaker 6: They have this temporary place that allows them a false sense of power over you.
Speaker 1: Don't acknowledge that in them.
Speaker 6: The only person that has power with you and over you is a person you allow to. Martin Luther King made a statement one time. He said, a person can't ride your back.
Speaker 1: Unless you bend oph.
Speaker 6: Don't bend over, Thou no backriders in your life unless you bend over, stand up straight, and they can't stay on. So when you have them in your life, whether they're in a supervisory capacity, shake them. They are non productive people. They are not decision makers. They are negative, and they cannot affect your plans or position in life unless you give them life by addressing them all the time. Don't even address them. Keep moving, keep your life on track. Know that you are a child of God, that God loves you. No matter what you've done. You can make a mistake, and God is a god of chances. God will give you time and time and time again. To get yourself together. He has done it for me, he has done it for millions of others. He will do the same thing for you. Don't let the devil fool you that you've made a mistake so great that God won't forgive you for it. Because God is a God of chances.
Speaker 1: And I wish I want people to remember that.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 1: God is a redeemer no matter how many.
Speaker 6: If he's given you eight chances, he will give you the ninth chance if you go to him honestly and earnestly and really mean what you say God is to get your life together.
Speaker 5: God, you're listening.
Speaker 3: Morning show.
Speaker 6: Ladies and gentlemen, it's another day, another blessing, another gift from God.
Speaker 1: Look at it that way.
Speaker 6: Before you get rolling too strong in your day, if you haven't already, just tell him thank you. Just go down the list of things that you're grateful for. You know, any measure of health that you may have. You know how I was in your car, your transportation, your job, your family, your loved ones, the fact that everybody's still here, the food you had, everything, just you know, it's it's just just just be grateful. Come on now, I'm just trying to offer it as a suggestion. I didn't do a good job of it this morning myself, So really this message is for me. I gotta start doing way better as soon as I wake up, because I'm telling y'all that you can't wake up yourself and then I act like I woke up this morning myself and just started. I woke up a little late, so I was started. I got woke up with that frantic but I got it together a little bit. So God, I want to thank you for all you've done for me. Appreciate all the blessings, man, and anything else you got fucked, I want to thank you in advance for that. If you give me nothing else to except the opportunity to sit through it, I take that too.
Speaker 1: Appreciate you, ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 6: Steve Harvey Morning Show, Shellly Strawberry, Calin for Real, Mississippi Monica Junior, Junior and the legend that is Nephew Temmy Jr.
Speaker 9: Yeah, almost ask you because I'm gonna tell you, man. I I was on my way home over the weekend. I saw you saying and get your gree award. Now I saw that. Let me tell you something, man, Let me say something, Man, get away to your wife on stage.
Speaker 1: Boy, you better come on, man, he sure did the boy.
Speaker 2: You better come on that hall and that jacket, jacket and the glasses so bad blue chain.
Speaker 1: Come on, man, he's gonna tell about it.
Speaker 7: What I do.
Speaker 10: Times on the chest and gave your waterway. Get that to my wife at the table.
Speaker 1: She didn't know what to do it.
Speaker 9: You just had to give it away right then from the everybody what you have yourself? Man, We're proud of you.
Speaker 11: Man.
Speaker 1: Come on, man, I quoted a lot of scriptures.
Speaker 5: You did, yes, yes, you did.
Speaker 12: Doures the word and then you shut the haters down, and then you would flying all of the above.
Speaker 2: You were checking all the boxes. Yes, I was in the airport. I told I worked for him. That's how proud I was in the airport. See it's all on social media.
Speaker 10: All these blessings you have.
Speaker 12: Man, I'm sure to be on Steve Harvey FM one pretty soon.
Speaker 1: You know, that's a scary word nowadays, when you hear you trended, it could be good or bad. It's always bad.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 1: They don't really spread good news. No more, hold to some mess and whoo. The internet is not a game man, No, because if you.
Speaker 12: Look at your timeline this past weekend, it was a lot.
Speaker 1: It was a lot going on this more. Yeah, you don't have any of it in the show. You got a way to see, all right?
Speaker 13: Coming up at thirty two minutes after the hour, we got church complaints from Reverend Motown and pastor Deacon Jeff Jam right after.
Speaker 3: This you're listening morning show.
Speaker 13: It is time now for church complaints with Reverend Motown and Deacon deaf Jam.
Speaker 6: We girl once to gain this by various days as we ponctify all the coniferous ways are being benevolent. Come on now to the most high.
Speaker 1: Well, we Junior, gloriously.
Speaker 6: Repugnized in this world of restitution, and we sit here unequivocably deniable of injustices.
Speaker 1: I'm preaching now.
Speaker 6: Time was to turn our attention only to Deacon See there, you know how I throw that Spanish in.
Speaker 1: There, something try lingual, and I just it just slipped.
Speaker 6: Out some time time trilingual, and so every now and then it slipping. I'm I'm so sorry, fool. Say see I stopped myself from saying, I say, oh Lord, in and out, come on, Deacon all.
Speaker 8: Right, Pastor, Sister A Nett Green passed away at the dinner table on Thanksgiving Day. Uh as you know, Uh, she had the biggest butt anyone he has ever seen. Now the funeral home since they gonna have to cut the hole in the bottom of the casket to let her butt hang out. If not, they won't be able to close the lid. The family is asking for donations because they got to dig twelve feet instead of six feet to get all that behind in the ground. Your call if you want to help them out.
Speaker 6: Past well, you know, when you're growing up, your mother's words will always ring true day. I remember sister Aneta's mama used to tell her all the time.
Speaker 1: She fooling with me, They're gonna have to drag your ass out of here. And look at him, look at here. All all come to it to fruition.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 5: Prophetic word?
Speaker 8: Faster, all right, faster. Here's another situation we got on our hand. Brother O. J. Simpson is upset because they would not let him harve the turkey on Thanksgiving Day. He had to eat his entire dinner with a spoon. He wants you to convince the family that he is he's let the past go and he can cut his own food with a knife.
Speaker 1: He wants you to talk to the path.
Speaker 6: Well, you know, brother O j H. I think what you left us in a state of fear after you release that book, or what if I did well that kind of stuck with us. So yes it is, Yes, it spoon.
Speaker 1: From now on for a week or sir. We don't like him.
Speaker 6: I don't even know why he keep popping up any news. Right, he won't set down, hed not sit down, all right.
Speaker 8: The Griggs family lost they entire garage on Thursday. The turkey they dropped in the fry was half frozen, and they asked, uh, can they parked their vehicles at the church until they rebuild that they just needed I guess a couple of months past.
Speaker 1: It's on you now they can.
Speaker 6: You know, we went over this last fourth of July at our church annual barbecue. We was going over all the tips of what not to do this upcoming year. Yeah, and frying turkeys with propane gas were one of the top things. We lost six garages last year, Yes, we did six. Yes, and we've told y'all about frying these turkeys. And you don't know how his his garage is going, but will allow you to park your carp at the church and leave your key on your left tie on the top tie. Okay, we need to move it. Oh good, got.
Speaker 1: Since the asking boy does take those calls to the store whenever he needed just random, it's something wrong with that boy. Seen downny Walmart last week and somebody called, well, that's what that boy do. But I got a serious issue here. I suster.
Speaker 8: Octavia Banks said P Diddy popped her girdle in nineteen ninety two and stole her denture, so she couldn't tell nobody.
Speaker 7: But.
Speaker 8: She wants the church to help her sue for two million fifty cent Say did it got that?
Speaker 1: That lady's teeth in her studio? In his studio that passed? What do we need to do?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 6: You know, I've been away and I've been hearing so many things about our beloved brother.
Speaker 1: I don't know what to say. Hell, you know, I I don't know why he. I knew it was coming though.
Speaker 4: Lord.
Speaker 6: Once you start cutting checks, people start ho we write checks now, Lord, mess, that's what we done. Yeah, well it's all out now, hanging there, young fellow.
Speaker 1: Take that? Take that? Yeah, not anymore.
Speaker 7: You me.
Speaker 6: Every case you take, I'll be watching you. Damn near through got him bother cayse you.
Speaker 5: Have another complaint? Please?
Speaker 1: Yes, I do right here real quickly passed.
Speaker 8: Brother Chris Gilbert went to a stretch lab on Friday after Thanksgiving. He is currently stuck in the position of touching his toes. He hasn't raised up since Friday and wants the church to find a lowsuit on them because he only uh, he's only seen people feet since Friday morning, but he was.
Speaker 1: He's asking for help.
Speaker 6: I'll keep telling y'all, if y'all ain't done nothing in years, don't try it to date. Linten to me.
Speaker 1: If you haven't done something in years, don't fried to a date. All right, know that now?
Speaker 5: Amen?
Speaker 13: Pastor Amen, all right, thank you, Pastor motown diggon def jam.
Speaker 5: Coming up my church. That's the clo with a Chief Love Officer, Steve Harvey.
Speaker 13: Right after this, you're listening Harvey Morning Show coming up at the top of the hour and entertainment news. Well, Steve, if you had a really big weekend with your third annual golf tournament in Gala and Abu Dhabi. Also Tiffany Hattish was charged with a second d u I on Friday in l A and convicted murderer Derek Chauvin was stabbed in federal prison on Friday. We'll talk about all of these stories. Yeah, they're coming up at the top of the hour. Yep, you talk about it at the top of the.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 1: Now, it's time to ask the CLO.
Speaker 13: You gotta stop the Chief Love Officer Steve Harvey in the building.
Speaker 5: This room's from.
Speaker 13: Tara and Colleen. Tera writes, When I was eighteen years old, I had a one night stand and I got pregnant. I was in Cancun, so I never saw the guy again, and I only knew him by his first name. My child is eighteen now and she wants to know her dad. Do I tell her the truth about her conception?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 1: Well that's a tough one. Yeah.
Speaker 6: I mean, you're going to have to tell the child something. You can't leave the child just wondering. That's not fair.
Speaker 1: The only thing to do is tell the truth.
Speaker 6: There's no lie you can make up that's gonna fix it, that's gonna make the whole deeper. You just gotta just say, Look, I was young, I made a horrible mistake, and I have no idea. I just that's the look that I just think you have to tell the truth here because any lie it's just gonna compound the problem, because what you don't want this girl doing is search and search and search and searching, and you don't even have a clue. A horrible thing to put on a child. So I think you're gonna have to tell her the truth and then you know, y'all gotta get us some help so she can.
Speaker 1: Deal with that. It's tough.
Speaker 5: That's advice, all right.
Speaker 1: So you can go back there and find out who all is down there. Can't crazy.
Speaker 6: You gotta let your picture down next door the people, Yeah, we go through all the white people that were down there.
Speaker 1: Just can't come a crowdy.
Speaker 6: I'm just spring breaking all break all the colleges. You thing your frog man, I'm just tired my daddy, damn.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 13: Moving on to Sika in Baltimore. Sika says, I'm almost forty and I'm dating a man that texts all day and all night instead of calling. He said he doesn't like to talk on the phone, and he's not a big talker. When we go out on date. I know he likes me, So how do I get him to open up more with me?
Speaker 1: Well, if you're dating an immature man, let's just get to that. Let's just say it. Ladies.
Speaker 6: You forty, you're dating a man that don't like to do nothing but texts, and he don't like to talk. And when y'all on dates, he don't talk. He rather takes that's immature. I just I just don't care. So now you're never really gonna know this man without conversation. You cannot learn a person through text. You need voice tones and inflections and circumstances to really get to know people. If they're not talking and opening up, you're.
Speaker 1: Not knowing this.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he might like you, but just for texting. See, and the reason you think he likes you because he didn't text it, but he ain't telling it to you.
Speaker 5: And when they go out there just sitting there in silence, Well he might.
Speaker 1: Text it up, might he said, if his phone in his hand? Yeah?
Speaker 13: All right. Moving on to Belinda in Montreal, Belinda writes, my husband fell asleep during sex twice in a week, and he told me I need to find a way to spice stings up, spice things up when we make love. We've been married for eleven years, so I think he's been having sex with someone else.
Speaker 5: Why else would he say that?
Speaker 1: Why did he say?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 8: Now?
Speaker 13: He told her that he fell asleep twice during sex in a week. He fell asleep during the during the act, and he told her that she needed to find a way to spice things up when they make love. They've been married for eleven years, so she thinks that he's been having sex with someone else, And why else would he say that?
Speaker 1: If he not, why else would he say that? You don't see Wait?
Speaker 6: Wait, the deeper problem is he's falling asleep during sex.
Speaker 1: I've known you.
Speaker 6: Hey, nobody, he ain't doing nothing. Agar woke up, done? You just fell asleep? Had so you just say, y'all just laying there, everybody sleep?
Speaker 1: You just laying there. He laying there.
Speaker 6: Everybody's sleeping. She got asleep, she wide away, but it ain't no movement. So everybody just see what ain't you got?
Speaker 7: You?
Speaker 1: Well, you can't move and go to sleep at the same time.
Speaker 6: Have you ever done that? Do you notice every time you go to sleep you get real steel? You ever notice that they're hard to go to.
Speaker 1: Sleep and be moving.
Speaker 6: You you tough with the pillow and the cover to get it in the right position, and then you know when you find that right position, where you go, oh yeah, that's it. I got tom Oh man, I'm gone. That's nice. At no point do you say, I have got to get to move and so I can go to sleep. So what I'm assuming, y'all in there?
Speaker 5: No point do you ever say what?
Speaker 6: I don't know what I said. Ship I get, I got moving so I can go to sleep. No, you got to be still and both y'all is still. That's y'all not having good sex. I'm just telling you right now, this is a rough eleven years, y'all in head. Why would he say that he's seeing somebody else? No, y'all, just y'all.
Speaker 1: Sex is sorry. That's all that is her, both of them.
Speaker 6: He ain't doing nothing. She ain't doing nothing. You ain't doing nothing to make a move. She don't do she ain't moving. Honey, you won't hurry up. You're awf on me.
Speaker 1: No, No, no, y'all ain't gonna be married long. Let's just go say that this is.
Speaker 5: It the eleventh year.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 13: No, Yeah, they need something, all right, Celo. You say they're not going to be married. All right, I'm here for you.
Speaker 1: All right, thank you.
Speaker 13: Coming up at the top of the hour, we'll have some entertainment news for you right after this.
Speaker 5: You're listening.
Speaker 3: Morning show. All right.
Speaker 5: So, Steve, you had a really big weekend.
Speaker 13: You had your third annual Melt Golf Classic by Steve Harvey and Abu Dhabi. There was a star studied golf tournament and gala, and then you attended the final day of the Formula one race. You had stars like Anthony Anderson, Reggie Bush, Reggie Bush, really, Charlemagne, Terrence Jay and world champion boxer Canelo, many.
Speaker 5: Others play with Now you're my best friend, Oh Canelo, Man, I love that dude.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 1: He was so cool man. He took care of his family, managed people, that dude, and that dude can play some golf.
Speaker 13: Man.
Speaker 1: That's a really really cool dude.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 5: I was Reggie. I haven't heard too much about him lately.
Speaker 1: No, Reggie, good people man, Reggie Bush, real cool people.
Speaker 6: As a matter of fact, the last night of the Formula One we were all at this event together out on the beach, have a little like barbecue thing after the thing on the beach and you just meet people. You know, it's not just sitting now, you know. So you know, it's very different from Dubai. Albert Dabbi is much much slower pace, which is what I like about it. You know, I just exposed people to the region, get them to see some other parts of life. Destroy a lot of mythsts out there about the Middle East. You know, it's not what people think it is. Man you know there I've like I had one celebrity said I can't come because of the women's rights there. This is not Iran, this is the UAE. And you know they have a tendency to lump stuff together women over here, high positions and powerful positions and of corporations and department heads and the government and all of that they have a lot of. And education is mandatory over here. It's mandatory. It's not like girls can't go to school. No, it's mandatory. Everybody's over here is taking.
Speaker 1: Care of through their government.
Speaker 13: And speaking of the Lady, Steve Niini was there of course, and Cynthia Bailey former Housewives of Atlanta. Also Lisa Milana, current cast member of the Housewives of Dubai, Lisa Milan, by the way, one best dressed at the golf.
Speaker 5: Tournament again this year.
Speaker 1: She'd be clean now.
Speaker 5: Yes, she's on the show too.
Speaker 6: Yes, yes, that housewife. They got real money. There ain't nobody else none of that. Huh No, I actually know her husband. Her husbands really cool.
Speaker 11: Dude, uh huh?
Speaker 5: So how is everything overall? You had a great time for a great cause.
Speaker 1: It's good man. The guys that come nobody to ever comes here doesn't want to come back.
Speaker 6: You know. It's just it's just that nice. You get exposed to another culture. It's just you know, I just decided to allow people to start discovering the similarities we have with one another around the world globally, instead of talking about our differences, because yeah, we got some differences, but there are a lot of similarities too. And I just find it to be a very very welcoming place. We just have a good time over here, man, that's all it is. You know, it's golf tournament. Gives a chance for people. Just it's a long flight, takes a long time to get here, and the average person hasn't heard of Abu Dhabi. They've heard of Dubai, but they haven't heard of Abu Dhabi, and I think it's a well kept secret right now, I really do. I just think the quality a lot over here is really nice. Anthony though, how's my boy?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 1: He doing good?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 6: I finally sat down and talked to him and found out what the hell that show was him and said, had the concept because it's a poorly promoted show, but it's it's about him and said learning about barbecue. But what they've really done is brilliant. They've taken the barbecue show. They've launched seasonings in Walmart, and the brilliant gear coming out in Walmart, and it's all promoted through the show. Nice, just really smart stuff. And I was sitting next to Anthony after spa talking about it, you know, just it's kind of had two dudes at a spa talking just.
Speaker 1: With our feet in some water. You know, you has.
Speaker 8: Conversations you can barbecue though, barbecue strong talking about were talking to barbecue.
Speaker 6: And football because you were you were in a spa with another dude. And he over that that his feet in the bowling.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, all I was thinking was show hold my feet don't look like that. We have different issues.
Speaker 5: In other entertainment news, We're moving on.
Speaker 13: Tiffany Hattish was arrested by Beverly Hills police early Friday morning after she reportedly fell asleep at the wheel while sitting in traffic. TMZ captured video of Tiffany handcuffed and being put in the police car. Tiffany performed earlier at the Laugh Factory for their annual free Thanksgiving community feast and show. She was charged with driving under the influence, and she bailed out of jail on Friday. In a similar incident last year, Tiffany was arrested in a suburb of Atlanta after falling asleep at the wheel. She was charged with DUI and improper stopping on the roadway, and that trial.
Speaker 5: Is scheduled for next month. This is her second d UI.
Speaker 1: Thanksgiving. Yes, do you Yeah? And then she want it's nothing to play with. You're gonna hurt somebody, Yeah, kill somebody, kill yourself. Yeah. Two times. If you fall asleep at the wheel. You gots to quit drinking.
Speaker 12: Yeah, and there's some rest Yeah, college share car service.
Speaker 1: There's no reason for you to get behind a wheel. I mean, Tiffany shouldn't be anywhere alone anyway, right, needs security and Tiffany need to drive. You know, you're just not in this world? Is different? Pay for that? Pay for it?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Wow? All right, guyssen, you don't have friends that are accountable. They just let you go off and do that. Ain't cool.
Speaker 13: Coming up at about twenty minutes after it is Cyber Monday. So will you be buying presents for others or gifts for yourself? We'll find out right after this.
Speaker 3: You're listening hard Morning show.
Speaker 5: Well, guys, today is Cyber Monday. But did anyone go shop on Black Friday? Anybody?
Speaker 1: Yes? I wait to White Saturday.
Speaker 5: Every Friday's Black Friday for us.
Speaker 1: So Saturday I went to the mall.
Speaker 5: Yeah, White Saturday, Yes, I did.
Speaker 1: I went to the mall. I was out of town. Of course. I go to Birmingham every year for Thanksgiving. So we went to the mall. Took my daughter and my niece and my husband.
Speaker 8: He was there.
Speaker 1: He came reluctantly trying to find a seat. I ain't trying to Friday. That's that's a strong strong Yes. Yes, it was cool, it was fun.
Speaker 5: It wasn't parking and everything. You were able to get parking.
Speaker 12: Yes, yeah, we were able to Park, and I got some savings and discounts on Christmas Carey or Black Monday.
Speaker 1: I'm not mad at it. Again, I didn't need a TV.
Speaker 5: People buy TVs. That's the most yet. So Steve, we know you're an online shopper now on Amazon.
Speaker 6: We know this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got that.
Speaker 6: You get.
Speaker 1: That Amazon that I just got known, So I don't know why y'all want this. I got so.
Speaker 13: So tomorrow is Cyber Monday or today, I should say it's Cyber Monday, so you know you can get all these deals and every.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm ready.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So you're going to order?
Speaker 1: You going to what do you do?
Speaker 5: What are you going to order?
Speaker 6: I'm gonna buy some more fishing, Luis, I don't. I don't know what y'all talking about. Cyber Monday.
Speaker 13: Yeah, you go, unless when you do online shopping and get big savings, it's like Friday Friday.
Speaker 1: I don't need that.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna get some more fishing lures on my apps.
Speaker 1: He's not Christmas shopping, evident that what about Christmas? Christmas shopping for who?
Speaker 5: You got a lot of kids?
Speaker 1: Grand king? No No no, no, no, no no no yeah no no no no.
Speaker 6: I only buy one gift at Christmas, good grand baby, something Marjorie does all of that, I don't know. I'm sitting down. Hey, when they be over in the boxes, I'll be just as surprised that day. All I've been sitting whoo, I've been sitting my coffee.
Speaker 1: Oh look what they can.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't know what the hell nobody got if nobody known for years, I'm shopping for Mardorie Harvey. That's the only person I got to get. I got to get a gift forl.
Speaker 1: Out your phone.
Speaker 12: Look at the cyber Monday deals on Amazon there epic.
Speaker 1: Yes see, y'all, y'all. Look at the wrong section TV.
Speaker 5: Everybody buys te pitt me hold up, hold up line. Yeah yeah, my Christmas tree online?
Speaker 1: Look at anything. Oh that's po.
Speaker 5: That's convenience.
Speaker 1: I didn't want to go to to get it. All right?
Speaker 5: All right, all right, coming up in.
Speaker 13: Thirty four minutes after the hour, sister sister Odell is in the building right after this.
Speaker 3: You're listening morning show.
Speaker 5: Well, sister O'Dell is here, as promised.
Speaker 7: We kee.
Speaker 5: Jeeze.
Speaker 6: All right, good morning everyonce, Good morning morning, O'Dell.
Speaker 1: Where what's going on today?
Speaker 5: Well, well, you know what I wanted to ask you about, sister, Odell.
Speaker 13: I don't know if you saw this, but Thanksgiving Day, your girl, Dolly Parton performed the halftime show at the Dallas Cowboys and Washington Commander's game.
Speaker 5: Dolly Parton is seventy seven years old.
Speaker 13: She was decked out from head to toe as a Dallas Cowboys cheerleader. She had on a low cut crop top with the blue and white vests, some white denim shorts, some little booty shorts, and a bedazzled flesh tone like catsuit underneath.
Speaker 5: She looked good. She looked really good.
Speaker 13: A fan of Dolly's tweeted that she looked better than the real Dallas Cowboys cheerleader.
Speaker 5: So did you have to hear about it?
Speaker 1: That's not true.
Speaker 6: That's a nice thing to type about Dolly, but she ain't fine as them young girls.
Speaker 1: You can cut that a catsuit off, A lot of stuff will go a lot of different ways.
Speaker 5: She looked good, sister, Dell.
Speaker 1: I love Dolly.
Speaker 6: Donni cut she want to be a dollar. Has always been a wonderful woman to me. You know good though, sister, Yeah, she really looked good, got a breast and everything, you know, yeah, I always want to call her. See how she got him up there on the thoat like that. After a certain age, just natural, you know, gravitation just takes take hold on you, you know, yeah, like mine right now. I don't even have to buy brawls no more. I just buy aprons and keep them in the pocket.
Speaker 1: It's like that, sister o'dale.
Speaker 5: So they're long.
Speaker 1: Quite a description, Yes.
Speaker 5: That's quite a description.
Speaker 1: What else? Yeah, what else?
Speaker 13: Well, you know, Steve's over is still over in the Abu Dhabi. He had a big golf tournament over the weekend.
Speaker 1: Has me, He don't, never has me to come over there.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 5: And you know, you know his Grillo Award segment aired.
Speaker 13: The show aired this past weekend, and boy, you would have been so proud of Steve.
Speaker 5: He looked. So he went up there, you would have been proud of him.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 5: Quote he was quoting scriptures.
Speaker 6: Oh lord, you know, I tell you one thing. He'd have done enough stupid stuff in his life. Well he learns her scripture.
Speaker 5: Yes, ma'am. He said, no weapon formed against me, she'll prosper.
Speaker 3: I mean.
Speaker 1: And why he think that is because the weapon's always for me.
Speaker 5: He looked good, Sister Dell, you would have been proud of him.
Speaker 1: He had another steve. He's saw mal. You know one thing about him. He gonna give a credit to the Lord.
Speaker 11: He ain't get you a little shiny little statue if you want to and act like you did it yourself, some help and then he'll just have you'd go over there and talk to your statue.
Speaker 5: They were calling him a pastor, a preacher.
Speaker 1: You think that ain't now I'm gona tell you that right now.
Speaker 5: Now, you don't think he'll ever preach because he knows.
Speaker 1: You can't put this boy in no pool. You heard him talking rigel.
Speaker 5: He yes, every.
Speaker 1: He got he gonna he ain't gonna make it. You gonna say it.
Speaker 6: You call a shipping if you want to, but he just gonna say it. That ain't the time of place. He ain't gonna do nothing to pass to do. He ain't going to visit the sick and to shut in.
Speaker 1: He is that type of person.
Speaker 6: If you go to his church and you on the sicky shut in, listen, then you just gonna be sick and shut in.
Speaker 1: You should trying to help him deal with No, he ain't gonna do right here that little tie. You know, I'm in money.
Speaker 6: Ma ain't make it over there. He ain't gonna send me here count no little ten percent from your little chick. He even do that, And he ain't gonna sit up and there. He ain't gonna have no building fun and stuff. He gonna just open up a big church right off the trip. First Sunday, he done opened a mega church, hen building hisself.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 5: Coming up next, prank phone call for today with a nephew.
Speaker 3: Right after this you're listening Hard Morning show.
Speaker 5: Coming up at about four minutes after the hour.
Speaker 13: It's my strawberry letter for today and the subject is he prefers it soft and squishy. We'll get into that find out what that's all about in just a few because right now it is time for today's prank phone call.
Speaker 5: Nephew. What you got for us?
Speaker 1: Well, you know, I'm I'm I'm.
Speaker 8: My best stupid After Thanksgiving? You know that between Thanksgiving and Christmas there's when my bed stupid. Uh yeah, then y'all know, y'all do know what it's Christmas? Them lights is up, but them light's been up since October. So but anyway, the exact same thing. Yeah, true, let's plank right here. This is called this is called girl Scout cookies. Girls Scout cookies. And you can't just buy one, you know, you gotta take you gotta support them. You can't just get one. You gotta get four five box. Yes, yes, girl Scott Cookies. Let's go catch.
Speaker 7: Hell? Who is it? How are you doing?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 7: My name is Glenn Man. I working working building to you work for Smedia?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 14: What what's what's fun?
Speaker 7: So we've probably met a couple of times? Uh?
Speaker 4: Do you have a girl?
Speaker 7: You have a girlfriend?
Speaker 4: Uh? Why what's up you guys?
Speaker 7: You guys live together? Or or what?
Speaker 4: What is this your business?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 7: What? What?
Speaker 14: What's what's what's the deal? What's what's why you asking about my girl?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 7: Let me ask you this here. What's what's what's going on with you at the job? What?
Speaker 4: What what do you mean?
Speaker 7: What you like? Like? I mean you know you know right?
Speaker 14: I mean so what like?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 1: What's what's the deal?
Speaker 7: What? What?
Speaker 1: Who are you like? Who?
Speaker 14: Who are you like?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 4: What's what's the what?
Speaker 3: What is this for?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 8: Why you like?
Speaker 4: I don't even know you?
Speaker 7: Right? It just come down, bro, just time down, Like I said, my name is. I work at Gilda two, you know, And I know I'm just telling you now. I know you that I know what you're doing. Okay, I know what you're doing at the job. I already know that. A couple other people know what's going on. And I know you got girl. I know you got a girl at home.
Speaker 1: I know that. What So what?
Speaker 7: What? What? What the what?
Speaker 4: What is this about?
Speaker 7: Like? Why why do you call my phone trying to harass.
Speaker 14: Me about the boat? Like who are you?
Speaker 7: Like? What? What?
Speaker 14: What is your problem?
Speaker 7: Like? Hey man, he he, hey, come down, man, I ain't finish. I ain't trying to tell you a little secret or nothing like that. I ain't trying to do that, all right, but but but I'm gonna be real with you. Okay, Like I said, you know, I got one of your names. I got your number from one of coworkers. Okay, I got your number. I said, I want to I want to give the car and even talk to him about something. That's how I got your number.
Speaker 4: So yeah, who gave it to you?
Speaker 7: We'll get to that later. Okay, we'll get to that later. But let me but let me say this though, I know what's going on with you to the job, all right, and I ain't gonna say nothing about it, you know, that's just our a little secret or whatever. But I do have something I want you to do, though.
Speaker 4: What do you want? Did?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 14: What do you want?
Speaker 4: You call me bugging me about all this book?
Speaker 14: Like what do you want?
Speaker 7: What do you want?
Speaker 8: Here?
Speaker 7: It is man, Listen, I ain't gonna say nothing about what you got going on, all right, That ain't that ain't even I don't even care about that.
Speaker 1: But here here's what I do want you to do.
Speaker 7: I do need some help from you, all right. Listen. My little girl is selling girls Scout cookies and I want you to buy fifty boxes of them, all right, will be a cash out because she gotta have them sold by tomorrow morning.
Speaker 14: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 7: Bro?
Speaker 14: You okay? So you on some black Man's book and listen, who to give you my number? Because you want to call me ask me to buy some some cookies. And you should have just been a man and ask me about it, like, don't be calling my phone trying to give me that book, like come on, man, like I ain't got no time for this.
Speaker 7: Like I'm asking you to do is a buy to damn cookies. Man, that's it. You know what I'm saying. I just I'm just saying I do want you to buy cook it. I need you to buy fifty box little girls got cookies?
Speaker 11: Can you do that?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 14: No, no, no no no no no no no, no no no. You ain't gonna call and try to manipulate me and defying like you're you're talking trying to make me fight. So I ain't got you nothing for you disrespecting me, calling my phone, trying to act like you like just trying to manipulate. I ain't down with that, bro, I ain't.
Speaker 7: Don't. Let me just say you you don't want to buy my cookies though, So do you want me to call your your girl and shid ship? I'm my cookies.
Speaker 14: Tell you got to say the way for my throat, man, Like, don't don't come near her, Okay, you don't call her, don't come near her, don't come near me.
Speaker 7: You just get to get the guy here.
Speaker 14: I'm about to start nine the figure out who you are and come right after you man like, cause I ain't playing, bro, I ain't.
Speaker 7: I'll tell you what, man, I ain't gonna argue with you. I ain't wanna argue with you. But I'll get off the phone right now. I'll get off right now, and I'm gonna that girl. I'm gonna call your girl and see if you want to buy some cookies.
Speaker 14: No, no, no, no no, you ain't call nobody.
Speaker 7: You you just get you get I try to go. I'm gonna find out who you are.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna find out who gave.
Speaker 14: You that number. I'm gonna call you up like yo, you'll call me.
Speaker 7: Trying to hurt up me? Okay, hey, man, hey, hey, you know what I cool. We're still talking about it, all right. I'm gonna get that right on like so so. So I'll get off the phone like you want me to. I'll do that. But let me let me ask you this though. Let me ask you this though. You sure you want me to call you? Sure you want me to do that?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 7: And it never her name? Man?
Speaker 4: You something individuals?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 4: Look how much of these cookies?
Speaker 6: How much you want?
Speaker 7: And then Tommy told me you would buy the cookies. Tommy, Yeah, Tommy told me you would buy the cookies. I mean Tommy, man, hey, man, check it out. This is nephew died me from the Steve Hobby Morning Show. Your coworking got me to pray phone.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, oh my god, I'm gonna kill him.
Speaker 7: Damn was so Oh god, listen, so listen, Adrian.
Speaker 6: We have beat.
Speaker 7: We have beat all the names, so nobody knows the things at all. Okay, you're good, bro, You're good. Alight man, and I you got me?
Speaker 4: Oh god, I'm I'm gonna go. I'm gonna take an man. I just he's up all mine and see I'm done. Oh God, like, hey.
Speaker 8: What you go?
Speaker 4: I am going up?
Speaker 7: You up?
Speaker 14: Man, I can't believe you got me on this for real?
Speaker 7: Tell me this man, one more thing before you go. What's the baddest that, I mean, the baddest radio show in the land, The Steve.
Speaker 14: Harvey Morton show Man, which is what he got played every morning.
Speaker 1: Chill me, bro, all right.
Speaker 8: Now, go ahead and go ahead and rank that from me from one to ten. What is that stupid lie right there? What's off the meter?
Speaker 1: It's like fifteen, yeah, twenty yeah, right ten on up?
Speaker 5: Yes, right at twenty junior, Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's nineteen. It's twenty, all right, stupid. Got a couple more dates of the year. December eight, nine ten.
Speaker 8: I'm at Tommy T's that is called Pleasanton, California, which to me is Oaklynn all right, that is uh Tommy ts eight nineteen December, and then December fifteen through the seventeen, I am in Tacoma, Washington, Nate Jackson's Comedy Club, Nate Jackson's Super Funny Comedy Club.
Speaker 1: The nephew is rocking it out, all right. That's how we're gonna finish out the year.
Speaker 7: Just like that.
Speaker 8: I promise my wife that I would go to church this year New Year's Eve. We will be worshipping on New Year.
Speaker 1: Go hand some long. We're doing what I showed hand some offers. I'm just saying.
Speaker 7: Them down.
Speaker 1: Let some paper go by, for God is the biggest payday. Yeah man, So I.
Speaker 8: Told him, because anyway, we could just go by the Passer's house on the thirtieth and let me just slide on out.
Speaker 5: Of this eve on New Year's Eve.
Speaker 1: Going out of here and get this paper straight. This paper.
Speaker 8: I think she's gonna change her, man, But it's a little too late now, yeah, a little too late.
Speaker 5: More blessings to come, yeah, man, when you.
Speaker 6: Have missed out on some Monday that's when you're eating in black eyed peas. You don't even want them.
Speaker 1: The greens, this money, greens is for money. Right halfway through the year, you're like, you have got it last night.
Speaker 5: Oh that's sweet that you're not going to do it, that you made this. That's sweet.
Speaker 1: All right, Thank you for you.
Speaker 13: Coming up next today Strawberry Letter. The subject he prefers its soft and squishy. We'll get into that right after this.
Speaker 3: You're listening Hardy Morning Show.
Speaker 13: It is time now for today's Strawberry Letter. And if you need advice on relationships, work, sex, parenting, and more, please submit your Strawberry Letter to Steve Harb FM by clicking submit Strawberry Letter. We could be reading your letter live on the air, just like we're going to read this one right here, right now, and you never know, it could be yours.
Speaker 1: It could be yours. Buckle up and hold on tight. We got it for you here. It is Strawberry Letter.
Speaker 13: Thanking of for you. Subject he prefers it soft and squishy. Dear Stephen Shirley, I'm a thirty seven year old married woman with a four year old son. I gained a few pounds after I had the baby, so I hired a personal trainer last year. At first, I hated going to the gym and I would cry on the way home. My husband gave me a pep talk and he was very supportive. So I stuck with the program and I worked out three days a week. Now, a year later, my six pack is back, and I have my athletic build back. I'm dressing sexy again, and I have more stamina for sex. My husband loves to show me off in front of his friends, but recently he said something that hurt my feelings really badly. We were being intimate and my husband said my grip was too strong. He said my thighs were as tough as his thighs. I thought he was joking at first, but he kept saying I was crushing him, so I shifted my weight. It messed up the whole experience for me, and I felt inadequate. I talked to him about it, and he said that I am not soft and squishy like I used to be. He said he actually liked my jelly thighs and soft arms around him. I was shocked because we both agreed that I needed to tone up a bit. I told him that he can't have the best of both worlds. Either I'm going to be squishy and not able to wear the clothes I want to wear, or I'm going to be toned.
Speaker 5: And feel good about myself.
Speaker 13: He told me that I don't need a trainer anymore and I should just do cardio to maintain the weight I've lost. I love pasta and bread, so cardio won't be enough. Am I supposed to stop working out to please my husband or stay in the gym and keep the body I want?
Speaker 5: Does this sound crazy to you? Yeah, it sounds crazy.
Speaker 7: It does.
Speaker 13: No, You're not supposed to stop working out to please your husband. You're supposed to do what makes you feel good about yourself. That's what you should do, and your husband shouldn't be asking you to stop after he was the one being so supportive and everything. I got to say, congratulations to you. You did it, you put the work in, you got your body back. Now you're so fine that your husband is feeling somewhat threatened by it.
Speaker 1: That's what it is.
Speaker 5: He was the one, like I.
Speaker 13: Said, that was being so supportive of you, giving you the pep talk. He agreed you needed to tone up a bit. Isn't he the one that likes to show you off to his friends. Let's not forget about that. Now he's complaining, well, you're right, he can't have it both ways. His insecurities are showing, and instead of the putdowns he's throwing your way, he should keep that same positive, supportive attitude. Now that you've accomplished your goal, maybe he should get in the gym, maybe, you know, and tone up a bit too, you know, to please your husband. You said, either you're gonna be fat and squishy, but you don't have to.
Speaker 5: You know, you can go to the gym and maybe.
Speaker 13: Not work out with weights every every time, and then you know you won't be hard. Maybe he's saying you're I don't know really what he's saying. Are you too muscular? Is that what he's saying? Too much like a bodybuilder now, because it doesn't sound like that. But you know, you should choose to feel good about yourself.
Speaker 6: Steve, I see what's really happening in this letter. You know, my specialty in these strawberry letters is weight. Wait, it was race. It's weight, weight and races. Yeah, I'm an expertent talking about weight and race. My two favorite strawberry letter subjects. This one is about weight. As always a hidden fat person in these letters, and I think I found who it is.
Speaker 1: It's him. It's the chebby Hubby and this Jeffy had have written about her life.
Speaker 6: That's all it is. That's what you should have called this letter.
Speaker 1: Ain't no.
Speaker 6: He prefers the softest qu no no, no, chebby Hubby all of a sudden got a dog on problem. This Stephen Shelle, I'm thirty seven year old married woman. I got four year old son. Gained some weight after the baby, so she decided to go to the gym. She hated going to the gym at first. Her husband was a very encouraging to her. She finally went back stuck with the program three days a week. Nah, she got a six pack is back. My athletic build is back. My husband loved and show me off in front of his friends. But then he says something to hurt your feelings really bad. We were being intimate and her husband said, my grip was too strong. Now let's stop back. My grip was too strong. What did you grab? See when your grip is too strong? My question becomes, what did you grab? Now you can't be in here picking up these dumbbells with these gloves on and handling me like I'm a damn dumb bell.
Speaker 1: So you can't handle me like you snatching weights around in the gym. See, so when you get into me, you got to leave all that gym stuff at the gym. Weight snatching snatch. That ain't good in the bedroom.
Speaker 6: You know, they got exercise called a snatching clean snatching the left. Snatch is a big word in the gym, snatch boy, like even describing the body who that girl body was snatch. But you don't want to bring that in the bedroom because your husband and told you your grip is true strong. What in the world did you grab on this man that made him pass out?
Speaker 3: Hang it on?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 10: Well?
Speaker 5: In part two of Steve's response, coming up on.
Speaker 13: To today's Strawberry letter, twenty three minutes after the hour, the subject is he prefers it's soft and squishy.
Speaker 5: We'll get back into it right after this.
Speaker 3: You're listening hard morning show.
Speaker 13: All right, Come on, Steve, let's recap today's strawberry letter. The subject he prefers it soft and squishy.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Well, this letter right here is about weight because we talking about soft and squishy. But then name of this letter should be my chubby hubby because fat boy then got tired of his wife.
Speaker 1: She picked up some weight after she got pregnant. She started going to the gym.
Speaker 6: Now she got an athletic bill and a six pack, and now she's strong in the gym. And there he hurt her feelings the other day because they was intimate, and he said your grit was too strong, which it probably is. It probably is me he grabbed it. You're handling him a little rough. You can't go in there grabbing this man like you're snatching up some weights. I just told you that he ain't built like that. But let's just move on from that. He said your grip was too strong, that ain't wear it stopped. He said my thighs was as tough as his thighs. I thought he was joking at first, but he kept saying I was crushing him. Lord, have mercy, crush me, Please crush me. I want to be crushed.
Speaker 1: You can squeeze your thighs so tight that I can't breathe. Well, let's see crush me.
Speaker 6: Come on, we're gonna have a thry We're gonna have a thigh crushing contest. But now your grip strong and you crushing little chubby. Now chubby, just a little teddy bear now because you in there just crushing litle chubby chubby, hebby in that little fat ass just getting worked over in the bedroom. Now he ain't in charge no more. He getting snatched on. You grip too strike, I mean, I mean your grip is too strong. You're sitting up in the here, you got your thighs around here.
Speaker 1: He can't breathe.
Speaker 6: Fat boy in that struggling and then you had to shift your waiting to mess up the whole experience for me.
Speaker 1: Now, see Blakely, Now you got to be careful. Now you're in the gym.
Speaker 6: You could be doing too much because little fat boy you gotta look at your hubs. And now he ain't He ain't in the gym. I ain't heard you say nothing about him in the gym. So fat boy, you done went past him.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 6: I talked to him about it, and he said that I'm not soft and squishy like I used to be. Oh see, see you done went too far to him. Now that's a dog one shame a woman works to get herself toned and stuff. She should be congratulated, but not when you wed the loove, not when you little mad the little chubby hobby though fat boy, fat boy tied you looking better in here, and he don't want to show y'all to your friends because you're too strong.
Speaker 1: You might slap it. See that's what didn't happen right here.
Speaker 6: So he said he actually used to like my jelly thighs and soft arms around him because see he fat. Know this about fat people, fat people like other fat.
Speaker 3: Where does it say in this letter.
Speaker 6: Fat people like other fact, that's the true statement. I just say this my shot fat people like other fat.
Speaker 5: It doesn't even stay fat in the letter.
Speaker 1: Well, it don't say he fit nowhere in this letter.
Speaker 6: The only person that's fit in this letter is this woman that had that baby and went and got to the gym. She ain't mentioned him at the gym. I was shocked because we both agreed that I needed to tone up a bit. I told him that he can't have the best of both worlds either. I'm gonna be squishing our label to wear the clothes I want to wear. I'm gonna be toned and feel good about myself, and you should, sister. He told me that I don't need a trainer anymore and I should just do cardio to maintain the weight i've lost. I love postain bread, so cardio won't be enough. Am I supposed to stop working out to please my husband? Stay in the gym and keep the body I want? Does this sound crazy in you? Yeah? If you done got toned up, chubby hubby sitting up in here, gud stomach, everything you in here, your thighs is crushing. I don't know why you complaining about little thigh crushing crush me. Yeah, put my arm between your thighs.
Speaker 1: Lock it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, let's see how long you can hold my bicep be tween your thigh crush shit. Wow, yeah, let's go. But you gotta stop all that thigh locking though. You're gonna have to stop that because you hurt me. He ain't in the gym.
Speaker 1: The grip too strong. Thighs is too strong. She toned into everybody.
Speaker 6: You know you're gonna have to encourage little chuck be huppy that he gotta get his little fat ass and gin now you in here, man at your girl because she didne got into shape she the one had the baby. But now you're sitting over there looking like you and your first try. Mister, See this don't work with.
Speaker 1: The letter. Don't say nothing but that shirt. Shure. I'm reading between the lines. What ain't said in this neck.
Speaker 6: She never once said her husband was physically in shape, because she loved a man for what he is. That he wanted her to tone up after the baby. She done took you too far. She got a strong grip and there grabbing this man, snatching him round. Now he laying on the top. Yeah, and now he laying on top over she locking them thighs.
Speaker 1: He can't.
Speaker 5: Are they wrestling or making love?
Speaker 7: You?
Speaker 8: Ok?
Speaker 7: Me?
Speaker 1: You oak at me? Your dog? Pull up down. I can't breath.
Speaker 3: I can't breeve.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to do it, but I can't Breathe shut your punk ass something, Come on you squeezing me.
Speaker 6: He's weeeving quick, grabbing me like that. Your grip is too strong. Shut your punk as self and get to the gym and ladies. For those of you that's out there trying to decide, do you stay soft and squishy for your man or you live life?
Speaker 1: You won't do?
Speaker 7: You do right?
Speaker 5: You feel good about yourself. That's right. Lea condation today.
Speaker 13: Strawberry Letter on Instagram at Steve Harvey FM. Check us out shut on the Strawberry Letter podcast on the Free iHeartRadio app where free never sounded so good.
Speaker 5: Coming up next to is Junior and Sports Talk. Right after this.
Speaker 3: You're listening Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 5: It is time now for Junior and Sports Talk. What you got Junior?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 9: Week twelve and the NFL. Here would go, oh thanks, even weekend? He would go to Steelers beat the Bengal sixteen to ten.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 10: Yeah, here would go to Jaguars beat the Texas.
Speaker 1: Time I was at the game. No, you didn't pick none of these uncles. You just got to go to the game.
Speaker 10: So the Jaguars over the Texas.
Speaker 1: Twenty four to twenty one.
Speaker 9: I know you was there, John, Uh, Well, okay, would you pick this one? The Colts beat the Buccaneers twenty seven to twenty.
Speaker 1: Hell, yeah, I have picked that one. What about this?
Speaker 3: Huh?
Speaker 10: The Falcons over the Saints twenty four to fifteen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I had to pick that one too.
Speaker 10: He goes shock and the Giants beat the Patriots man ten to seven.
Speaker 1: Loose, No, I hate that pick. You would have picked the Giants anyway?
Speaker 10: Here we go, man, the Titans beat the Panthers seventeen to ten.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'd have picked that too, Man, I wouldn't miss thathing.
Speaker 9: Warent Yeah yeah he would Bill Rams beat the Cardinals thirty seven to fourteen.
Speaker 1: Who don't know that, But you would have picked this with us.
Speaker 10: The Broncos beat the Browns twenty nine to twelve.
Speaker 1: No, he would have picked the Browns. Damn. I can't even tell that lie.
Speaker 10: You can't tell that one. U. There we go, man, the Chiefs over the Raiders thirty one to seventeen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hell yeah, yeah, you got that one.
Speaker 9: But the Eagles, Man, the Eagles came back beat the Bills thirty seven to thirty four, the overtime.
Speaker 1: Dog, I picked the Eagles every game this year?
Speaker 6: You do?
Speaker 7: You do?
Speaker 1: He gonna held up?
Speaker 10: He would go up.
Speaker 1: This would hurt you right here.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 9: The Package, The Package beat the Lions man twenty nine to twenty eight.
Speaker 6: No, where in hell i'd have picked that. I'm Detroit all the way, my favorite city.
Speaker 1: Now what about this other man?
Speaker 9: The Cowboys over the Commander's forty five to ten.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I probably would have picked that came, all.
Speaker 9: Right, the forty nine Ers over the Seahawks thirty one to thirteen.
Speaker 1: He picked that one. Pick, Yeah, you picked that one.
Speaker 10: And then the Dolphins beat the Jets thirty four to thirteen.
Speaker 1: Yep, I'd have lost two games this year.
Speaker 10: That's all.
Speaker 1: You would do. Two games this week? Now, what about this unk tonight?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 10: You got the Bears and the Bikings. Now we're going with Chicago.
Speaker 1: We're going. Oh, it's gonna be a sorry game.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 1: I just love Chicago, man, Chicago too much to me. You can't letting none. I'm Chicago all the way, man. See that's great city.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 6: All right, I don't know what happened to my man, but shout out to mostly love man.
Speaker 1: I always got love for dudes.
Speaker 13: Coming up at the top of the hour, Thank you, jor. Is it cool to go shopping for artwork with your friend's ex husband.
Speaker 5: We'll talk about it right after this.
Speaker 3: You're listening hard morning show.
Speaker 5: This is from Melissa in Clarkston.
Speaker 13: Malisa says, I've been helping one of my best girlfriends work for her divorce, and I do the drop off and pick up of her son twice a month with her ex husband. It was raining last week, so he invited me inside while he helped his son put his shoes on. His house is nice and his artwork is even nicer. I complimented him on the art, and he asked if I'd be willing to help him pick a few more pieces. Everyone knows I'm an art collector, so would I be wrong to go shopping for art with him?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 1: Good in hell? Will? What lady?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 1: Yeah? You know? Good o'd hair will?
Speaker 6: You're picking up the baby, you over her ex husband house and you're out there shopping. Yeah, it's fitting to go all wrong and you know it. Why don't you put in this letter that you really have your eyes on this man because you're.
Speaker 1: Single, Talmonia. Everybody know I'm an art.
Speaker 6: Collected She don't give a damn if your last name is Picasso. What is your ass helping him?
Speaker 1: Fault?
Speaker 6: And you know we're going through a divorce and now you over there, girl, lady, come on, now, come on, you already know that ain't cool.
Speaker 1: But see she want to go help it.
Speaker 6: She went in the house. The house is nice, but this artist, see she just saw herself in there cooking that's.
Speaker 7: What that is.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's a bike, So what it is?
Speaker 13: Yeah, you heard him. You'd be wrong for going to shop for art with him. We have time for another one, Steve. This one is from Kwame in Chicago. It says, my girlfriend's job gave her sweet tickets to an NBA game. I'm a black man and she's biracial. She recently got her hair highlighted with ash blonde and I love it. It was her boss's first time singer hair, and he asked her if she was embracing her quote white side by going blonde. She laughed it off, but I thought it was very inappropriate. It's her job, so I couldn't check this, man, Why did she let it slide?
Speaker 6: Well, you said you couldn't check check you because it's her job, Bosston. She probably feel the same way about her job. You should have accidently.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so what now? So she can't keep being employed?
Speaker 14: What happened to?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You don't. It just don't make no sense, though, I don't understand why you will.
Speaker 5: Why he said that.
Speaker 6: Letting your boss make a comment like that, that's totally inappropriate. It is That's an HR complaint, man, It really is an HR complaint.
Speaker 1: You took the class h classes?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, that's right he did, didn't.
Speaker 6: I have a career because of nature. I know exactly what. I can't say what your damn than nothing? I'm damn didn't let me on this radio show.
Speaker 13: You're always over the edge always, So he wants to know, why does she let it slide?
Speaker 1: No, what do you want her to do?
Speaker 6: You didn't do nothing, But you want your girl in a suite at a football game to check her boss about are you embracing your white side? That was an inappropriate comment for your boss to make, and you could and you could say something about it.
Speaker 13: But no, Well he didn't want to because it's her job and he didn't want her to get in trouble on the job either or get fired or whatever.
Speaker 12: Yeah, he didn't want so he wanted her to say something. Yes, yes, he wanted her to say something. So maybe she'll say something later.
Speaker 5: Maybe it's not in the moment they get back to work.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like you said, I'll go to HR. Maybe that's what she'll do and say what she needs to say.
Speaker 5: I want to hear. I thinks she should say later.
Speaker 1: On, Well, she should go out there and just say uh huh.
Speaker 6: Well, since I'm embracing my white side, I will be reporting this to HR because I'm highly offended and the white woman and.
Speaker 1: Me has just decided to address it and kiss my black side. In my black side, I want you to kiss the dog poles of me.
Speaker 11: All right?
Speaker 13: Coming up in twenty minutes after the hour, we'll have more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 5: Right after this.
Speaker 3: You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 13: Fountain Blue, Las Vegas Luxury Resort and Casino is bringing global superstar post My Love to headline. It's inaugural New Year's Eve weekend that's going down December thirtieth and the thirty first at the Blue Live Theater.
Speaker 5: That's right.
Speaker 13: Register now for your chance to win a trip for two to see post Malone live on New Year's Eve. It includes round trip coach airfare, tonight, hotels day and dinner for two. Enter now and get rules at Steve Harvey FM dot com. That's Steve Harvey FM dot com for all the information. It is sponsored by Fountain Blue Las Vegas.
Speaker 5: Let's go Boy, Vegas.
Speaker 6: Yes, hollow boy, you need somebody going to crack the ceiling for you. You need somebody come in there and moved a needle for you. You need somebody to come up in there and let them know. Yet now better than your boy, bring the crew with me, boy, Let me tell you so.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you.
Speaker 6: If you hear any noise, it's just me and the mall hit me. Well, you don't even understand. Used to hate that song. And they remodeled the one down in Miami. Let's get a remodeled. I stayed with the Fountain Blue a bunch of times. Man, yep, I have nappy there a lot of times.
Speaker 13: Okay, I'm sorry, all right, all right, all right, sound Blue of the Steve Harvey Morning Show coming up in thirty three minutes after we'll play around it.
Speaker 5: Would you rather? Right after this? You're listening, it is time now for a round of would you rather?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 5: What's your rather?
Speaker 13: Christmas at your home or a Christmas getaway with the family?
Speaker 5: Christmas at the house? Are you vacationing somewhere?
Speaker 1: I'm a getaway. It's time that weed out a lot of people too. The gifts come back, yeah, come back, get the phone call. I used to hate y'all up yet yeah, to come over to stop buying stop. Yeah, no, people make their rounds.
Speaker 13: Ye all right? Would you rather hang your own Christmas lights? Or would you rather exchange gifts with an X?
Speaker 1: Move the ladder over here?
Speaker 10: Put the ladder over here.
Speaker 6: I'd rather hang from the others trying to put them lights up with my damn toes.
Speaker 1: Break your neck, man hands.
Speaker 8: I'm not doing nothing to ex sir. You know I'm starting heights and lightning in their electricity. But I would hang the hell out them, damn Like.
Speaker 1: Look.
Speaker 13: Would you rather sex on dirty sheets in a five star hotel or would you rather clean sheets in a motel?
Speaker 1: I want the clean Yeah, yeah, we want dotty fluid thing. We're not going to do that.
Speaker 9: Maybe gun fired here, but were we at that red roof and baby.
Speaker 1: Stop motel.
Speaker 13: Would you rather go two days without your phone or two days without profanity? Which one's no phone or no cursing? Which one you had this phone?
Speaker 1: I'm the opposite. Yeah, I go to day that I have pressure, Bete. You cannot go to profanity? Uh huh, I don't really. I don't see how. I don't know what am I am. I somewhere I'm on island or something. Why does the location matter? Why does that matter? I mean, am I stranded somewhere? I'm gonna cuss the so you would give up your phone for two Thats dog, you had his phone. But I got to be a dog.
Speaker 6: If I'm over the stranding on the island, I need to became hey, hey, you see me?
Speaker 1: You see me? The blank over here? Hen blank boat.
Speaker 5: All right, coming up next.
Speaker 13: It is our last break of the day, and we'll get some closing remarks from the one and only Steve Harvey right after this.
Speaker 5: You're listening.
Speaker 3: Morning Show.
Speaker 13: All right, guys, here we are our last break of the day as we are seriously into the holiday season now for real.
Speaker 5: Okay, Thanksgiving is over.
Speaker 13: We're headed into Christmas now, and Steve, before we get out of here, we did have one more colo oh for you.
Speaker 5: You know, people need help. We like to help people.
Speaker 13: This is from Zuri and Nashville. This is from Zuri. Zuri says, I'm twenty eight and I'm sleeping with one of my dad's rich friends. I heard my dad tell my mom that his friend is enjoying life after divorce and paying airheads for sex. Could he have been talking about me? He said, I'm special to him. So are there others?
Speaker 6: Well, that ain't what he told your daddy. What he Yeah, he told you you special to him. But he told me, daddy, he paid a heads for sex. Now, if you're having sex with him and he's rich, that's the reason you're having sex with him, because he's rich, he's given you something. So you are one of the airheads that he's having sex with. He told your daddy he just didn't know your daddy. We're gonna go back and tell you. See, I don't know black people you air here, right.
Speaker 1: He old, don't tell me?
Speaker 5: So what should she do?
Speaker 3: I heard?
Speaker 1: I mean, lady, you signed up for this. He's eight.
Speaker 6: But if he didn't say that specifically to you, then you take yourself out the mix. But see, you don't plug yourself into the equation because you're guilty as charged.
Speaker 8: And so now.
Speaker 1: That's that's what comes with it. Y'all.
Speaker 6: Y'all ain't got no future. Y'all ain't going nowhere. He showed, can't tell your daddy.
Speaker 5: Cool you know what is going?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, wow, So get you some dignity and some standards and going about your bes. Who just give me what? We both we both.
Speaker 5: What we always.
Speaker 8: Out.
Speaker 1: We all heard it.
Speaker 5: All right, hey, before we get out of here.
Speaker 13: You know Derek Chauvin, the former you remember, we all remember him, the Minneapolis former Minneapolis police officer who was convicted of murdering the George Floyd case back in twenty twenty. Well, Chauvin was stabbed in the federal prison in Arizona. We're serving a twenty one year sentence. Chauvin is in stable condition after prison doctors reportedly performed life saving measures on him before it was transported to a local hospital.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 13: Yeah, he was stabbed by a fellow inmate. And does no other inmates or prison staff were harmed during the incident, just him.
Speaker 6: Just man, I just.
Speaker 1: Just what is this world coming to? Hm? M m You can't even go to prison no more? Oh there, I beat there.
Speaker 6: You know, I just probably there's probably just you know, they they got TV's in there. They probably read the news. It was everywhere the whole eight minutes forty six seconds, it was everywhere.
Speaker 5: So yeah, where the knee was, on the neck.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, when you got in there, they probably waiting on you, you know, holler at you a little bit. You know, we ain't gonna take eight minutes though. Yeah, I'm gonna take us about eight days. But we're gonna be on you though. Yeah, yeah, m's show. You know, I really I want to feel bad for him.
Speaker 1: I can't. I don't really, you know, I don't know.
Speaker 6: As a Christian, I'm struggling with this story because why wouldn't I heard it that I said our snicker a little bit just as a Christian, you know, you know, really, especially after the Grillos and I was just quoting them scriptures and everything, and I just forgot them just now. Yeah, well I said, no weapon formed against me. Obviously he didn't know that one. He gonna he gonna need to learn that one, that no weapon formed against me, because somebody in shopping that plastic spoon down and formed a pretty good weapon, and I think it worked.
Speaker 1: They had to do life saving. I had to save his life.
Speaker 6: Very fortunate though, to have good medical attention in these prisons nowadays, because you know, snapper shank off in. You you know, they snapped in, They snapped that spoon off, and you is hard to reach down in there and pull.
Speaker 1: It out because he got like a what.
Speaker 3: Year sentence.
Speaker 1: This is just the first shank Okay, seeing a federal price. Federal price. Wow, he thought that word federal. Yeah, yes, country club, that's what he thought.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he thought that. He thought that was the one with the with the with the line painted and you don't crossing.
Speaker 13: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: This federal prison got Bob wore on it and towers gun line, bolls the gun line.
Speaker 1: Well, maybe maybe they'll keep him in solitary for for a while.
Speaker 6: What are we doing that this prison? Why are we doing that? No, come on back out. We're gonna get the prisoning around him. That's what we're gonna get to do it. Welcome back, Derek, Hi, close out the show, sir. Oh hey, y'all. Uh, no need of me saying anything spiritual right now, we've kind of lost their flavor.
Speaker 1: Have yourself a nice day.
Speaker 5: Pray for him.
Speaker 6: Me, oh left, say Deck, I got a lot of stuff I'm gonna pray for.
Speaker 1: He gonna make this.
Speaker 7: That's where you cut it out.
Speaker 1: Come on embarrassed.
Speaker 13: For all Steve Harvey contests, no purchase necessary, void were prohibited. Participants must be legal US residents at least eighteen years old, unless other stated.
Speaker 5: For complete contest rules, visit Steve Harvey FM.
Speaker 1: Dot com.
Speaker 3: You're listening to the Steve Harvey Morning Show.