Speaker 1: Way up, way White.
Speaker 2: You guys really are like the hip hop, early morning late night talk.
Speaker 3: Hillples's Club is the most powerful popular urban radio show.
Speaker 1: Maybe Fly from the Black Mothership in New York City.
Speaker 4: It's DJ YMV and Charlamagne to God.
Speaker 5: It's different, you know what I'm saying, Like, y'all know what y'all talking about.
Speaker 6: Y'all be blast time.
Speaker 7: I love y'all collectively known as Breakfast Club.
Speaker 8: So I'm always nervous when I do the Breakfast Club because sometimes you say stuff and it's just gonna get you.
Speaker 1: Everybody.
Speaker 9: Good morning, Usa yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo.
Speaker 2: CHARLAMAGNEA God is out today, he is back tomorrow. I think it's flight might have just landed on the next hour or so. But Claudia Jordan's I guess host. Good morning Claudia, What's up V?
Speaker 5: How you doing?
Speaker 2: How you feeling?
Speaker 1: I'm good.
Speaker 10: I got more than two hours of sleep tonight, I think last night and thing I got three and a half.
Speaker 2: Are you went out?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I did, but you go oh.
Speaker 10: I went to dinner. I met some friends and I got people here. So they all be like trying to like, you know, get me, which I love. I feel really loved.
Speaker 5: Why come on here to New York?
Speaker 2: So he was out and about.
Speaker 10: I went to Nobu and then early I went to an Indian restaurant with a girlfriend of mine that I want to definitely talk about later on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, all right, well you had a good night. Well you know tonight. Well, today is my two year old's birthday. Pay pay Peyton, happy birthday. And for all my kids when it's their birthday, when they wake up in the morning, there's balloons there for them. We usually sing stupid songs. We have cupcakes and cakes for them in the morning, so when they go to school, they're excited, they feel good. So that's what I did last night. I got the room ready for a little paypaye she turns to today. But then on my way to work, it caught a flat tie.
Speaker 1: I heard I caught.
Speaker 2: A flat tie. Then I had to say, now, if you're listening, no matter where you are in New York, right now, it's like thirty degrees. It's cold outside. It the probery less than I probably twenty five degrees. So I had to figure out, am I going to change this flat or I'm just gonna drive home on this rim and just figure another way. So I drove home. I was like, I'm not fixing a flat, but I didn't make it in time. I just walked in about two minutes ago.
Speaker 10: So shout everybody out there on the road, thank you. Because I don't know if I was ready for the yo yo yo yo yea to do it myself.
Speaker 2: I called the producer, just want us to tell clothes. She got to start the shot. I got a flat. Oh it's not gonna happen, but I didn't make it in time. So you're two year old, Yeah, two year old, you go all out. The foul thing is no, you don't know. So I don't think that's fould because when you have multiple kids, right, you go all out for the first couple of kids, right, the first kid, you definitely go all out. You have these huge parties and not even for the kid, like the kid never remembers, it's just for you, and you do all types of things and you buy all types of things for the kid, and then when the last kid comes, you'd be like, nah, you good, You're gonna get this carvel cake and relax.
Speaker 10: You treat the last kid like leftovers after thought, kind of not really tripping anymore.
Speaker 2: Now, you just be smarter with with with what you spend on the kids because you realize that it nothing matters.
Speaker 10: You don't think the younger kid feels that, and the other kids, the older kids and say back when I was.
Speaker 2: Five, nah, because they ain't gona remember it anyway. As long as you love the kids, they're not gonna remember. Like, none of my kids ever said, dad, when I was one years old, while we had the best, but they don't remember.
Speaker 5: So you spend mad money and the kids don't even remember.
Speaker 2: Don't even remember.
Speaker 10: Another reason, ladies and gentlemen, why I have cats and not kids cats?
Speaker 2: And now I'll be so mad because when you have your first child, you spoil them and you give them the world because you're super duper excited. But you know at number six, you just don't spoil them the same. You still spoil them with love and and and a bunch of other things and and for them to see the world, but you just don't spoil them with like I'm not having super duper big parties and performances like I did with Madison or I did with Logan. Paper just gonna chill him. You're just gonna throg it out and watch pap watch your por Patrol.
Speaker 10: So the first kid got ponies and this one gets a cargo cake and poor Patrol.
Speaker 2: We're still gonna celebrate. We still go a party, but we're not gonna go over the top. We like you, realize it's not worth it. They don't remember it. It's not like it's something you do and you can do other things with the money. That makes more sense.
Speaker 10: I think that makes sense. I never understood why people are throwing these big parties. I mean again, it's for the front, it's for the the stunt.
Speaker 2: Ask me for the grammar. Well this is before the grand but it's for family. It's for friends. You want how to enjoy yourself, but don't remember that.
Speaker 10: And don't rich parents, And I'm gonna call you that. Don't rich parents try to like one up like you know their friend circles.
Speaker 5: Uh no, I think so.
Speaker 1: No, No, you just try to.
Speaker 2: I mean you just try to do go over and beyond and do things that you think you would have wanted at that age. Right, because when I had Madison, we didn't have no money, was dead broke, but we still tried to do as much as possible because you just wanted them to have this, the ponies, and this, that and the other, and then you realize these damn kids don't remember that.
Speaker 5: I think I'd be a rich parent that would try to stunt for the other parents. Yeah, Jesus, I am honest.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, let's get the show cracking. We got front page new sestling figure will be joining us. We got a lot to break down, a lot to talk about today, So don't go anywhere. It's the Breakfast Club on be each Good morning morning everybody. It's DJ n V charlamagnea god, we are the Breakfast Club. Now let's get in some front page news. We got our guest co host Cordia Jordan here and what up Tiers.
Speaker 11: Good morning DJ and be good morning Claudia in the Rectors Club family.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Charlamagne, we'll be back tomorrow. Now let's jump right into sports. Last night, the Vikings took on the Chicago Bears and the Bears won twelve to ten. Now let's jump right into Jackson, Mississippi.
Speaker 11: Yeah, once again, we are talking about Mississippi now because of previous reporting on the family of Dexter Wade's fight for justice. You guys remember that that is the case where the Jackson Police Department buried him in a pauper's grave and fell to alert the family for months.
Speaker 4: We had Attorney Crump on the show. We talked about it.
Speaker 11: Claude, I know you talked about this story as well, folks that talked about how you brought this to folks attention. Now, the same thing has happened to the family of forty year old Mario Moore from Jackson.
Speaker 4: Take a listen.
Speaker 12: According to the coroner's report, Moore was killed by blunt force trauma to the head. His body was found on the street wrapped in a tarp eight months before his family ever knew.
Speaker 11: That is so sad now he was buried in a pauper's grave behind the county.
Speaker 4: Jail without the family let knowledge.
Speaker 11: I want to give you a little bit more information, but I want you to hear from his mother quickly, marry more Lynn, and what she had to say about it. They put him in a bag and they just dump on men of grade like they're a dog or something.
Speaker 5: Who gives you the white to do that.
Speaker 12: He was buried on July fourteenth, the very same day at location, as Dexter Wade.
Speaker 10: Might I add, they didn't treat him like a dog, because White America treats pets animals far better than they treat black people like It's far more outrage.
Speaker 5: When you hear abuse of a dog than abuse of a black.
Speaker 4: Man more woman.
Speaker 11: Now, authorities say they did make an attempt to contact Mario's father family, but did not find enough information on how they were able to get his information out of the Corner's office said that in a report they did try to call the brother, but the number did not work. A police commander told the family that a detective left the card at Mario's mother's house, but neither his mother or brother or two sisters recall being contacted by anyone. So basically they're saying, you know, that's not true that they were not contacted. Again, they found out in the paper after the other story had been brought to their attention, And before we wrap up, it's interesting you just said that, Claudia, because I wanted to play a quote by Fanny Lou Hamer about black people and you know how they've been treated in Mississippi. Family Haveit' is one of my favorite my favorite icon and civil rights. And this is what she had to say in nineteen sixty eight about respecting black men and black women in Mississippi.
Speaker 9: Take a listen, See, Mississippi is not actually Mississippi's problem. Mississippi is America's prompt because if America wanted to do something about what has been going on Mississippi, it could.
Speaker 13: Have stopped by now.
Speaker 9: You see the flag is drinks with our blood because you see so many of our ancestors was killed because we have never accepted sleep.
Speaker 1: We had to live on it.
Speaker 9: We've never wanted it. We know that this flag is drainks with our blood. So what the young people are saying, now, give us a chance to be young men respected as a man. As we know, this country was built on the black bats or black people across this country. And if we don't have it, you ain't gonna have it either, because we gonna tagter.
Speaker 3: That's what they're saying.
Speaker 10: Mississippi. People that are listening, y'all have the black estate in America. I think it's about thirty eight percent something like that. Y'all gotta take back that state. It's disgusting, you know.
Speaker 2: It's just discussing and said, when a family member losing somebody first and foremost don't even know if that person is dead, don't even know if they're missing. And then you find out that person's been dead since February and they've just been thrown in the grave like like you said, like an animal, like a just a dead animal that they dragged off the side of the street and just thrown into some dirt, which is so disrespectful. So I know, we gotta go. But what happens next? So what can the family do now?
Speaker 11: Well, right now, they have retained council, they've retained the turning Benjamin Crumbs, So obviously there's going to be some civil uh, you know, a civil matter, more than likely a lawsuit filed. I know the mayor, who is black, said that, you know, there was just a miscommunication, but they're gonna have to do better on this miscommunication. To your point, Claudia, Mississippi is thirty seven point eight percent black.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 11: And so again we keep talking about Mississippi. I can't remember this. This has to be like a third or fourth story, like back to back, you know, about what's going on in Mississippi. So again, the communication they're going to have to do better than just put it in the paper. But again, multiple issues that we keep dealing with in Mississippi, and they're having some problems as well that they're asking people to get engaged with as far as the police are concerned. So just more activi is and more awareness that we can talk about here on the Breakfast Club because obviously a lot of the mainstream or other media outlets are not covering it at all.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Tess, and that is front page news. Now get it off your chest eight on drink eight five one oh five one. If you need to vent, phone lines and wide open let us know how you're feeling out there this morning again. Eight hundredk five eight five one oh five one. This is where we open up the phone lines and allow you to get it off your chest. Whatever you need to say, call us up right now. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: It's a mood.
Speaker 2: Is it your time to get it off your chest? Way up, whether you're mad.
Speaker 5: Or blessed, time to get up and get something.
Speaker 2: Call up now.
Speaker 1: Eight hundred and five eight five one o five one.
Speaker 5: We want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Hello, who's this Good morning.
Speaker 6: This is Lenny out of Georgia. Good morning, Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Lenny.
Speaker 8: How you feeling I'm feeling great. I'm just glad that I got through.
Speaker 6: I have a positive that I want to get off my chest.
Speaker 14: I had a wonderful Thanksgiving. All six of.
Speaker 15: My kids were home.
Speaker 8: Everyone is doing good, and I'm just blessed. I want to wish everybody a happy holiday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have my six kids, or my six kids were at the crib from my older ones were home from college. Let me ask you a question. How long do you you you leave the things? You ever leftovers? What's the last day you eat it?
Speaker 8: I'm to be honest, I'm gonna give it back two three days and that's it.
Speaker 1: So you threw yours out already? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I threw mine out yesterday. Yesterday was the last little bit of food that I ate and then I had to throw it out.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 15: And one more thing detail.
Speaker 8: And five of my kids are military and all of them were able to be home.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 5: That's beautiful.
Speaker 2: I love it. Well, you have a good, bless holiday, mama.
Speaker 6: All right, you all too, thank you?
Speaker 2: Hello?
Speaker 13: Who's this Hey? Good morning, dj VW, Good morning, to call you, Jordan.
Speaker 5: How you doing?
Speaker 13: Yeah, so I just have to get off my chest with my birthday.
Speaker 2: Hey, happy birthday, brother.
Speaker 13: I appreciate you. Happy birthday with little Payton too.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, how old are you, brother?
Speaker 13: I'm twenty six?
Speaker 2: Twenty six?
Speaker 1: What you're doing for your birthday?
Speaker 13: Me and my friends were having a little dinner. I do it with the steak outs this Saturday.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're gonna live it up. Enjoy your birthday. Where you calling from?
Speaker 13: Dallas?
Speaker 2: Dallas?
Speaker 5: I live in Dallas.
Speaker 2: I'm sure, yes, do me a favorite.
Speaker 13: I'm embarrassing Logan.
Speaker 1: I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be I'm gonna continue to barrass Logan.
Speaker 16: No.
Speaker 13: I know you and Charlotte played their games. But the raps with you.
Speaker 2: And og Rob, you don't like the raps?
Speaker 13: No, I love them entertaining.
Speaker 1: Okay, there you go.
Speaker 2: But I do gotta tell you one thing though, before you before you leave, brother, on your birthday, Yeah, Cowboys ain't making it to the super Bowl. Of course, as long as you know, as long as.
Speaker 1: We did together. Your team.
Speaker 5: We live in Dallas. Who's your team?
Speaker 17: Hey?
Speaker 13: I got the Seahawks.
Speaker 5: Okay, don't tell that in Dallas that's why I like you.
Speaker 2: I brother have a good one.
Speaker 13: Giant truck too.
Speaker 1: Hey watch your mouth.
Speaker 2: See we were cool to you said that.
Speaker 1: Hello, who's this yo?
Speaker 2: What's up? Frank?
Speaker 18: Pete?
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 2: Frank?
Speaker 1: Get it off your chest.
Speaker 19: No, I just want to tell the better baby mama.
Speaker 8: Man just said you're doing dad.
Speaker 13: Don't keep the.
Speaker 20: Kid away from the dad.
Speaker 10: It ain't they fault.
Speaker 2: Are you going through it right now?
Speaker 16: Oh?
Speaker 11: Yeah, man?
Speaker 1: We cool now, but it's still still a little bit of anger in the air though. All right.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, once that relationship is good, your relationship with you child will be a lot better too.
Speaker 21: I mean, it ain't gonna change with the child regarding I'm just I just want to just stop taking the kid away from the dad because it's gonna hurt them in the end.
Speaker 2: I agree. All right, Well, you're doing what you're supposed to be doing though, right you making sure you're paying and you're there like you're supposed to.
Speaker 13: Man, I'm the best dad in the world.
Speaker 2: Man, you're the second best dad because I'm the best dad in the world, sir.
Speaker 13: All right, Well we're gonna argue about that one.
Speaker 2: I have a good one. Frank you too, man, get it off your chest eight hundred five eighty five one oh five one. If you need to vent, hit us up right now. It's the breakfast Club.
Speaker 22: Good morning, the breakfast Club. This is your time to get it off your chest. Eight hundred and five eight five one five one. We want to hear from you on the breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Hello.
Speaker 6: Who's this?
Speaker 10: Hey?
Speaker 23: This is.
Speaker 24: How you doing?
Speaker 15: Hey?
Speaker 1: Calisa?
Speaker 2: Good morning? How you feeling this morning?
Speaker 24: I'm tired because I've been up all nights wanting to help my brother. The reason why I'm probably in He went to Columbia, which he always on his rows trip, and somehow he left his phone inside an uber nexting No, he looped up and he said his cards are being charged, his email a femail, passwords been changed, been at a past, he is. It's so much stuff that's been happening, and Google don't have no one eight hundred numbers, just advice on what did he do? If you had anybody that you've been through this, going to a different country and somehow all the stuff being compromised in the blank.
Speaker 2: Of eyes, I mean, that's a tough one. I mean the most important is to make sure the money's safe, right, So call the banks and make sure you tell the banks that the card was actually stolen, so that way they can't take money from you account. If you have Vinmo, cash app or any of those other services, make sure you can't solo.
Speaker 25: Make sure that's good.
Speaker 2: Try to see now as far as the emails.
Speaker 24: Four thousands from but that already took a couple hundred dollars. But think when you got American Express, they're gonna give your money sick.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, that's the most important thing and everything I don't I don't know, like you said, Google doesn't have an eight hundred number, but I'm sure you could email him and tell him what the situation is and that you got thing, and then they'll put you through like a uh you know somewhere you got to verify who you are and maybe they can be able to change it that way, but that just sucks.
Speaker 24: The verification is like if they changed the telephone number on a verification and change the email and I'm just like, how can they just do It's crazy how they do this in like in a blank of my eyes. So they quick and now I's like he can't get it to none of his business accounts none of his personal emails, so it's just is tectic and he gotta fly out. He's like, I don't even know my flight information because he can't go to his emails. So there's just so much stuff going on, and I'm just kind of like, what the heck?
Speaker 2: What is our next movie? Well, let me just tell you. He didn't leave his phone in the O, but it sounds like he was. That was planned. Sounds like that was playing to take his phone and to do that. He didn't just leave it in the ooh win, it was like a come up. It seems like somebody was probably watching him. He got pick pocketed and that's what they were doing for him.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that actually could be get that iPhone. You can shut it down from wherever you are.
Speaker 24: That's why I said, blinking, I was an iPhone that's doing what was cut off? You look at the iPhone, it's locked.
Speaker 2: Damn. I'm sorry. Hopefully makes it back. Well, you know what you're gonna have to do. You just have to send all the information to one of his friend's phones and and that way they can get back that way.
Speaker 1: But that just such every.
Speaker 24: Time he going to the Samsun, what is it the sam Sun like where you going check and lock your phone? They change the pass food to that. Everything they changed, he can't access nothing. It has a block.
Speaker 2: Damn. Sorry, I'm so sorry. I can't tell you what to do. I've never been in that situation, but all I can definitely say is make sure that the banks is safe, so your money safe and everything else. You just got to figure out when he gets back.
Speaker 24: Well to appreciate you.
Speaker 2: Have a good morning, mama.
Speaker 1: Hello, who's this?
Speaker 26: Hello?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 1: Get it off your chance.
Speaker 27: So I'm a teacher and.
Speaker 26: I have us wanting on my social media and it's getting a little uncomfortable. I'll be honest with you. Uh they making about me, talking about and sexually and I ain't posted on crazy.
Speaker 28: I got regular.
Speaker 26: Pictures in me. But little boys are being being who they.
Speaker 1: Are or how old are they?
Speaker 20: Like?
Speaker 2: Well, well, okay, so you know they're reaching puberty and what's your instagram? Let's see, let's see how crazy this instagram is?
Speaker 13: All right?
Speaker 2: Okay, I see you?
Speaker 5: You see is it taxic?
Speaker 2: Oh? It ain't that. It ain't bad at all.
Speaker 10: But they they're they're in proximity with her. They think they see in personally see she's attractive.
Speaker 5: They have their little mind.
Speaker 1: No, it's not bad at all.
Speaker 2: You're not You're not doing anything or over sexualizing yourself or something where you, you know, with the kids or be a feel a way that I look. I mean, you got your baby on there as well. Now you could, I wouldn't. I wouldn't worry about that.
Speaker 6: And that's what I'm like.
Speaker 26: I feel like I shouldn't be pressed and I'm I ain't trying to sense for myself and not post what I would normally post that I'm a teaching.
Speaker 2: Now like this or what you do is you might have to make your page private, but I mean, you don't have nothing. And it's not like you got thong pictures on you and a bikini busting it open or nothing like that. You just doing there with your baby. You good.
Speaker 26: Yeah, I'm kind of looking irritated too because one of the people who's like a like an SR or whatever, he decently cool with me, and he's telling me how him and the principal are going to my social media strowing through and I get they doing their due diligence, but it's about the third.
Speaker 2: Time that you ain't got nothing on that you ain't got nothing on on there. Crazy even you just say took some time off. Y'all still ain't ketchup. You ain't saying nothing sexual or nothing like that. Nah you good money? You all right?
Speaker 5: That's on them.
Speaker 26: Really like look lucky bee, all right, I said, let me be, yeah.
Speaker 2: Let you be. Yeah, I ain't mad at you. And then like I said, you might have to put your page on private that I'm not young boys. Don't be lusting over you over there, mama butt. Now, your page is good. You ain't got noth worry about. I appreciate that you keep posting it and enjoy your babies. Thank you, Get it off your chest. Eight hundred and five eight five, one oh five one. If you need the vent, you can hit us something now. We got rumors on the way Clodia.
Speaker 10: We do uh Tanna Taylor, she is super mad and were don't get into it after.
Speaker 2: Okay, we'll get into all that when we come back. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club Morning everybody.
Speaker 1: It's DJ n V.
Speaker 2: Charlomagne, the God we are the Breakfast Club. Charlemagne is out here'll be back tomorrow. We got our guest co host Claodia Jordan here, and let's get to the rumors.
Speaker 1: Everyone, Really, this.
Speaker 2: Is the rumor offort.
Speaker 1: Sold the boys.
Speaker 10: Sometimes they say it on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Jordan's stories are.
Speaker 7: Break If you live long enough, you've gotta have story that is very true, very true.
Speaker 5: All right, Amy, This is sad because I love these two together.
Speaker 10: But Tana Taylor is reportedly very unhappy with Eman's legal motion to make the divorce public. She really wanted to keep it on the low, so she originally filed for divorce in January, identifying herself in a mind by their initials to keep everything private. She did not want it to get on the press, and she wanted to protect the children. You know, she's definitely a great mom. However, the divorce became public when Ammon's legal team filed a motion for their initials to be replaced with their full names, no longer making it private. Tana addressed the matter on her Instagram story, asking fans to respect her privacy and her children.
Speaker 5: How do you feel about that?
Speaker 2: I mean, I get both sides, and you know she wanted to keep it private. She has kids and she wants things to work out in her family and some things she probably doesn't want out in a public But on the other side, I'm sure they probably both might be seeing other people. They both might be dating. So if you see a mom pop up with another woman, people are gonna say he's cheating. He probably didn't want that rap either with some of the other things that he's doing, So he was probably like, let's make this public so that I can move on and I can date, and I can see other people and people in the public won't be looking at me as a cheetah and understand that we're not together.
Speaker 10: But now in twenty twenty three, like there's so many people that are okay with cheaters, Like they're like, it's not really an embarrassing anymore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, he he might not want that. He might not want that looking, or he might be seeing somebody that you know, or she might be seeing somebody. He's like, I know that they're going to be seen soon, so I don't want to be looking like a sucker. So let's just put it out there, let the public know, so that if we're out and about with other people, it's understood.
Speaker 10: I hate when you are with someone and you have an agreement like okay, we're going to keep this private, and then one goes against that, you know what I mean, because then you feel that's like major portrayal.
Speaker 2: But I do see both sides of it, you know.
Speaker 5: The public though, once they get involved, it's just a hot mess. It is all right.
Speaker 10: Our girl, Tiffany Hattis is seeking help after her second DUI. She was arrested early Friday morning after the Bedly Hills Police Department received the call about her car stopped in the middle of Beverly Drive with the driver appearing to be asleep at the wheel.
Speaker 29: A clip.
Speaker 16: That's Tiffany handcuffed and taken into custody by two Beverly Hills Police officers. The arrest footage obtained by TMZ was shot at about five forty five am Friday morning. Authority say Tiffany was stopped in the middle of the street and appeared to be found slumped over the wheel while her car engine was still running. The comedian was charged on suspicion of dui and released a few hours later. The forty three year old had performed the night before at the Laugh Factory.
Speaker 1: Tiffany's take.
Speaker 16: While I spoke exclusively to her this morning, she says it was a long Thanksgiving day. It started with feeding under privileged people at the laugh Factory. She also claims that her tesla parked itself when she dozed off, but was blocking a portion of the street. And by the way, tiff also had nothing but praise for the way the Beverly Hills Police Department handled the incident.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm very nervous and very concerned about Tiffany Hattish. Of course, she's a friend to a room. We're not friends. I don't speak to her often unless she's up here. But it scares me, right, And the reason I say it scares me is is this is like I think, the second Dui, and it's just telling me that she's not making great decisions after drinking. And the problem with that is I look at former ww Sonny, who's actually in the WWE Hall of Fame. Yesterday, just yesterday, she was sentenced to seventeen years in prison for manslaughter case. Allegedly she was driving, she was drunk, she crashed into the back of a car, and the person that she crashed into died.
Speaker 5: But this wasn't her first time, right, Nah, But that.
Speaker 2: Wasn't her first time. She had previously been arrested at least six times prior for impaired driving. So that's why they thought it gave us so much time seventeen years. But you know, you think about it, she was rested six times prior. This is number two for Tiffany Hattish. Like this is when whoever her friends in the industry are, or whoever's going out with her, whether it's a stylist or best friend, whoever may be, needs to be like, not be you can't drive. Not be we taking the uber to night? Now, be we getting car service because we don't want to see, you know, somebody that we love so much and that we appreciate so much, get into a situation where they go to jail or kill somebody or kill themselves, you know.
Speaker 10: And she's she's definitely had a hard year or so, you know, and I understand maybe wanting to dull the pain. That's definitely what an artist will do, but she is. We don't want to see that. And number two already.
Speaker 2: We have the Sonny Report. Okay, yeah, so this is a I was just telling you about the former WW her name is Diva Sonny. Now you can go into the report of what happened hell yesterday.
Speaker 30: Former WWE Starr is finding out late today that she will spend more than a decade behind bars. Tammy Sitch was sentenced following a crash last year that killed a seventy five year old man from Daytona Beach.
Speaker 16: At the time of the crash, police said her blood alcohol content was three and a half times the legal limit.
Speaker 5: New six is Molly Reid was in the courtroom.
Speaker 18: Tamer Sitch is now heading to prison for the next seventeen and a half years, followed by eight years of probation. Now, she spoke in court here today apologize into that family, But the family of the victim tells me that nothing that happened to say will fix or ever make them feel better about what happened. Prosecutor say Sich was driving drunken Ormond Beach in March of twenty twenty two when she crashed into a car that was stopped at a red light, killing that driver, seventy five year old Julian fran Lassiter. Police say Sich was four times the legal limit. Prosecutor say this was her fourth duy in ten years, and she was driving on a suspended license.
Speaker 5: This is my worst nightmare.
Speaker 10: And when I was younger bull disclosure, I definitely had a few times where I should have had a car service or a cab whatever.
Speaker 5: You know, you're young and you know I can make it. I'm good. I will never take that chance now, even sleepy.
Speaker 10: Driving, it's like drunk driving, yeah, you know, because imagine waking up from that and you found out you killed somebody, right.
Speaker 2: I mean, and see, when when you are younger and I was younger, we didn't have uber uber and Lyft and things like that. You had to find a taxi cab in New York City that was as impossible, or you have to try to fire in car service, which was way too expensive. But now there's so many different options. But like when I see that and you just think about you the family and your relative dies, and then the person that did it got arrested four times before that for the same thing. Right, Nah, you can't forgive that. That person has to get the book and that's why they got seventeen years. And that person whatever whatever her name is, Divas Sonny, will never be able to drive again. They took her license permanently, and that is your room or report. But I hope Tiffany gets the help that she needs. And I hope that her friends around the hugs or holder and make sure that they support her and protect her to make sure she's not in that situation again. Because we love Tiffany. She's funny as hell, she's a great actress, she's a star. But we just want to make sure that she stays that way, all right.
Speaker 10: All right, and she clearly needs some support from her friends and some love because I think she's going through it.
Speaker 5: And Tiffany, we love you. We just don't want anything bad. It happen to you.
Speaker 2: There you go, all right? When we come back, we got front page news. Teslam figure out will be joining us. It don't go anywhere as the breakfast Club. Good morning, the breakfast Club. Your mornings will never be the same, everybody. It's DJ V Charlomagne, the guy we are the breakfast Club. Charlomagne is out. He will be back tomorrow. Then let's get in some front page news.
Speaker 1: What up? Ten, let's jump right into it. Sports.
Speaker 2: Last night, the Beds beat the Vikings twelve to ten. Now let's talk about Given Tuesday.
Speaker 4: Yes, today is Given Tuesday.
Speaker 11: On a lighter note, so you know, we had Cyber Monday, we had Black Friday. We want to remind people this is one of the most important days of the year. But nonprofits and industry groups say that donations are far down compared to previous years. So a lot of the nonprofits have been struggling, but they're looking to make up the difference. Today on Giving Tuesday, now Tuesday Given tuesdays the Tuesday after Thanksgiving. This started as a hashtag in twenty twelve and it has grown into one of the biggest fundraising dates on the calendar. Many nonprofits will be running matching campaigns. Will certainly look to see if some of your nonprofits will match that, and that means that obviously, if you give five, they'll give five. Now, some of the nonprofits won't have the resources to do that, but still, you know, I encourage folks to give anyway. Small donations really do make a difference. I know people say, you know, oh, what is five or ten dollars? What it really does add up. The Giving USA report found that fewer people are donating as well, with less than half of Americans given to charity in twenty twenty two, compared to the two thirds who gave in two thousand, you know when the trend really picked up. So if you have today, give to your favorite charity. And if you don't know who to give to, you know, just try to, I guess, think about what is most important to you. Is it social justice, is it a homeless is it prison reform? I can name a lot of organizations that I suggest people support, but find something to give five dollars.
Speaker 4: If you can, and to make you feel better.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and not only that, I always tell people all the time, a lot of people out there have kids, and a lot of times their kids outgrowth things and we always think about what am I do with this, Whether it's an old stroller or some old clothes or old crib. People need that type of thing. So those things are so expensive right now. So if you have things that your kids have outgrown, instead of tossing them out, throwing them out and getting rid of them, give it to somebody who actually needs it. Like I'm my whole kid's nursery because I'm done with kids. I'm not having no more so my whole brad history. I'm gonna give to a family. Me and my wife just gonna figure out how we're gonna do but we just want to give to a family that we can help that somebody that might not be able for the crib or a dresser or a bascindad or all the things that we have for our children. So just give give to somebody who might need it.
Speaker 5: And we waste so much, so that's that's defining should do that.
Speaker 10: But you find yourself thrown like we weigh s food clothes and just replace them, but we don't relate.
Speaker 5: Too much for them as far as stealing them away.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 11: One of one of my favorite things to do, I'm sure you guys have probably done is before. I love when I'm going through a drive through, you know, getting coffee or something like that, paying for the person behind you. Yep, that really makes a different hold of the bills. Not too big, but too large for folks. But that's something even at the very simplest thing you know, you can do.
Speaker 4: You just never know how you brighten up.
Speaker 11: You know the person behind you, what kind of day they're having, So the very least, maybe try to pay it forward.
Speaker 2: Absolutely.
Speaker 1: Now let's talk about Honda.
Speaker 11: Yeah, once again, I try to look at these recalls guys, because again, we have so many listeners, and especially when it's a car that is common that a lot of folks drive. Here's one that I found with Honda recalling three hundred thousand cars due to seat belts. Obviously, that's a major issue, not having a working seat belt. So if you are driving a two thousand and three or twenty twenty four Honda HRV or an Accord, they are missing pre pretension of rivets. Now, that is the seat belt component that tightens it into place during an accident, so obviously that's very, very important. Now, this defective piece can cause a risk of injury in the event of a collusion collision. Honda said that they have put out a notice, but wanted to let everyone know that, yes, if you are driving that vehicle.
Speaker 4: Please you go get it looked at again.
Speaker 11: Two thousand and twenty three and twenty twenty four accord or HRV.
Speaker 2: Okay, Now, yesterday says I was dropping off my daughter at dance and on the way back there was a nineteen eighty six Honda Accord on the side of the Role Blue, which was my first car. You know, I pulled over and taped it because I felt like I was a kid again. Nineteen eighty six. It had roll up windows, it had claw But that was my baby back then. And that car was in beautiful condition. It only had sixty thousand miles on it. The guy who had it had preserved it for that long. The call was beautiful. He wouldn't sell it to me, though, but the call was beautiful. I just I just got out and just started video. You tried to get them to sell, definitely, he was. He was like, no, that's my car, sir, I'm not getting rid of it.
Speaker 10: But were a lot of people's first. That was my first car, Tel Honda.
Speaker 5: It didn't work. My interest rate was probably twenty five percent because I had back red.
Speaker 11: But I love my Honda, my little Honey too. That was my first car that I bought, you know, like by myself. You know, the Honda deal Soul.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the hit me do me.
Speaker 11: Don't remember the Honda Deale Soul, but it was a fly car. I had the little drop top.
Speaker 1: I can't remember.
Speaker 2: You don't.
Speaker 4: You don't remember the Hondadale Soul.
Speaker 2: Now they had a little pickup in them. We had Accord six and Preluser. I don't remember.
Speaker 5: Dell sould cute little two seater all right, well that is.
Speaker 2: Front page News, steaky tears.
Speaker 4: Thank you, good one.
Speaker 2: All right, now when we come back, we got to talk about love a little bit. Now. This conversation comes from Claudia Jordan. You was out last night with your friend.
Speaker 10: I went out with a girlfriend of mine. Her name is Sonia, and she said I can use her name, so it's okay. So she used to be a model on dealing and I'll deal with me back in the ind of the day. Former miss venezuela beautiful girl and she got married.
Speaker 2: Okay, she was married.
Speaker 10: She was over there in London and you know, everything was fine. Anyway, she took some medication and had a weird reaction, woke up paralyzed. Wow, lost all the strength in her legs. And she's been going through therapy. It's been really tough for her because she had the glamorous, beautiful life, like you know, the perfect life.
Speaker 5: Anyways, she's getting a divorce.
Speaker 10: Her husband said that the wheelchair turns him off, really and it got me thinking. I told her, I said, do not take it personal that man married. You're outside not your inside fact. So I want to know, I want to like talk to people about that. You know, I feel like a lot of people. Does your person love your outside or your inside?
Speaker 2: Let's talk about it eight hundred and five eight five one oh five to one Men and women. If you were in relationship, you were married, and the person that you were married to becomes paralyzed where they need you for everything, would you stay in that relationship? Probably maybe not be able to have sex, maybe not be able to do the things that you were able to do before.
Speaker 1: Would you still stay?
Speaker 2: That's why I always tell people, you want to be in a relationship for love, and it sounds so cliche. Yeah, I want to love somebody. I want to love this. But a lot of people are in it for the wrong reason, right. They're in it for the looks, they're in it for the money, they're in it for what they think they can get out of it. But looks fade, you know, and sometimes health phase. And that's what you want to be in a relationship for, regardless of what happens to you, whether you get old, or you have cancer, or you can't take care of yourself, you want that person to be they're wiping the drool off your mouth, being able to wipe your ass if you need it. And that's what you should be looking for in a relationship. Money comes, money goes. I think we've all been in a situation where sometimes we had it, sometimes we didn't, and you want to be there for love and let's talk about it. Eight hundred and five eighty five one oh five to one. Let's say this situation happened with you. Your spouse was, you know, not as pretty as as she was before. He's not as handsome, or his you know, he became paralyzed, his penis didn't work, or you couldn't have sex. Would you still stay in that relationship or is it like now, this is just too much for me, I gotta leave. Let's be honest, let's discuss. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 7: It's topic time called eight hundred five five one five one to join into the discussion with the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Morning everybody.
Speaker 2: It's DJ Envy, Charlomagne, the guy we are the Breakfast Club. Charlemagne is out, he'll be back tomorrow. But Claudia Jordan is here. And last night you went out to dinner with your friend my friend sonya.
Speaker 10: Yeah, so she was a model with me on dealing only a beautiful girl for him. Miss Venezuela. I just say that to say she had a really busy and popping life.
Speaker 1: She was she was a model.
Speaker 10: She's a model and a gorgeous girl, had her own swim, whear line everything. Anyways, some weird thing happened with her where she woke up with major inflammation on her spine and she's paralyzed. She's in a wheelchair. Now, she's married nine years. Her husband has totally just treated her like crap. Now where I get, things change the dynamic of your relationship, but I feel like he's not even behaving like she was even ever a friend, Like he's just throwing her away. Yeah, And I got to think and like could I be right or die with someone that you know the status changed. I know, when you're married you say for better, for worse, for sickness and health, but to really do people really rock with their vows like that?
Speaker 2: Do you think, yeah, they should? I mean, I would say this, and I don't know the situation from what you're telling what you're telling me, to me, that sounds like a gentleman that was in that relationship not because of love but because of lust. Right, And I think that's really coward moves. And the reason I say that is when you get married, you want to marry somebody for them, right, because we all know looks faide, We all know anything could happen at any given time. People get old, they have complications, people get cancer, and that's what you're marrying. You're marrying your soulmate that regardless of what happens in this world, they stand by your side. Right. And the fact that she became paralyzed and now he doesn't want to deal with her because he said it's not attractive anymore, it kind of makes to me, it makes him a coward, right, because you're marrying somebody because of who they are, not what they look like. You're marrying somebody because of the love and how that person makes you feel, not what they got. You're not marrying money. You're not marrying cars or bags or shoes or looks or any of that. You're marrying a person because you're gonna grow old, like your looks are gonna fade, your boobs are gonna, you know, hit the floor, your testicles are gonna hit the floor, like it's not gonna be the same. You know, your penis ain't gonna work every day when you get older while you're playing.
Speaker 10: There's a lot of thirty year olds that are having that problem right now. We were just talking about that with some of the latest.
Speaker 2: In the studio.
Speaker 1: Jesus Christ.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna say that.
Speaker 10: It's like, I get you can you You have every right to say I'm not as attractive anymore to you. Physically, I understand that, and everyone has needs. She can still have sex, she can still do these types of things, and it's not a permanent paralysis. It's something that with therapy, she could get through this.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 10: That's when you need the person that you married to have your back and to work with you and get you back.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But the problem with that is it seems like he's missing the vision the Graham. I got a beautiful venezuela and that I hold on my hand, and she wears a beautiful dress, and she looks amazing, and we had red carpets and we're at the beach, and he doesn't have that anymore.
Speaker 10: He told her the wheelchair is a turnoff for me. I'm sure at a turn off for her as well. You know. I just I don't get how you can say you love someone so much and then throw them away.
Speaker 2: Well, that's not love. He's not a love of her. That was lust.
Speaker 1: He loved her for what she looked like.
Speaker 2: And when that love is not there, because her looks are not there, he's out. I mean, I'm it's effed up to say, but I'm glad you figured it out now. Then figured it out twenty years from now, you know. But for me and my wife, who I met at sixteen and he was fifteen, it doesn't matter. Like we've been up, we've been down. We have money, we didn't have money. I don't care about how my wife looks. She doesn't care about how I look. I don't care if she gains weight, which she never does. She doesn't care if I gain weight, which I do all the time. I mean, it is what it is like. We're in it for love. And I look at my parents the same way. My parent. My dad's about to be eighty three December first on Friday, and my mom don't care. My mom don't care how my dad looks. Whatever my dad needs, my mom is dead. Whatever my mom needs my dad is And that's how it should be.
Speaker 5: She loves his soul, loves his soul.
Speaker 2: I don't know she loves his soul. She might hate him right now because they've been married so long, they probably hate each other.
Speaker 10: Button I'm just joking, but she gotta love them to go through the times where you keep that person too absolutely. It just it really, it just really disappoints me, you know, because that's what you need your person the most. And you see these eighty year old people been married, you know, thirty forty fifty years.
Speaker 5: They had to go through some things that were really bad.
Speaker 2: Well, let's go to the phone lines. We have Nathan on the line.
Speaker 1: Hello, who's this.
Speaker 6: I wanted to answer the question about could I be with somebody who had a mental disability?
Speaker 2: Okay, talk to us.
Speaker 6: So I was thinking, like, I don't think after I'm married someone or getting a relationship that they're completely normal and something were to happen to them. I was thinking, like, why would I lower my happiness because you know, I have to take care of someone who became disabled and something happened. Like I know it sounds bad, like because you're supposed to do this out of love, but then what about yourself? You lose yourself trying to take care of someone because something happened to them. I was just trying to picture myself in a scenario, and I don't know if I could do that for the long haul.
Speaker 1: NA.
Speaker 2: I mean, you got to think about it like this. Let's say you married for ten years, you find your soulmate, and you're with them for love, right, You're not with them for looks, You're not with them for money, and then something happens, like in this world, ish happens. Let's say he became paralyzed, or you became paralyzed. Would you want that man to be like, you know what, you wasn't the same person I'm mas ten years ago, I'm out? Or would you want them to be led like, look, I married you for you, not because of your legs, not because of the fact that you could walk a jump. Things happen and I'm gonna be a rider into the end. Wouldn't you want that in a relationship or marriage.
Speaker 6: I would want that for myself. But then I kind of feel like that's being selfish a little bit, because then you know, you become so needy. Your partner has to have you already have to become selfless, but your partner has to almost like give up his life for you. I just feel like that's not fair. Now, if I was in that situation where something were to happen to me and I'm in a wheelchair, and I would just feel so bad for my partner. I wouldn't even be upset if my partner less. Do I want my partner to leave me? No, But I feel like that's kind of being selfish because then he got to just give up his whole life just to take care of mine disabled life. I just kind of feel like that's not fair.
Speaker 10: It is not kind of what you' I thank you for being honest, because what you're saying is honest, and it's not the popular thing, Like I see people getting mad about that, but it's honest.
Speaker 29: Right.
Speaker 10: But is that what you sign up for when you get married, correct, You're kind of.
Speaker 6: When you're getting married, you're hoping for something like that not to happen, not saying that's going to happen. Sometimes something, you know, a freak accident or something could happen. But I just, you know, deep down, I do feel like it's being a little bit selfish unless your partner. You know, there's people that would be like, Okay, I can do this. For the rest of my life. That's fine.
Speaker 29: I can.
Speaker 6: I can not care about myself and you know, not care about my happiness and give up my life to take care of disabled person. That's understandable, that's but I guess the way it's supposed to be. But I'm thinking about my own you know, you're thinking about them giving up their whole life just till everything will have to revolve around you basically, and you just will have to. That's being a little bit selfish. I feel like I don't know, all.
Speaker 2: Right, well, what we appreciate your honesty. But I think part of being married is you're supposed to stay with vows, right, And I could say that as zillion one times, and people break their vows all the time, they cheat and do all types of things. But it's also you know, for sickness and health, right, And that's big because you get sick and we do go through things and and a lot of times that person that you want by your side is your wife, you know what I mean. I know, regardless of what happens with me, whether I get sick or whatever it may be, my wife's gonna be there regardless because she's only there for me. She's not there for anything else. She's not there for the look, she's not there for the money. She was with me at fifteen sixteen. You know, she's with me regardless, and and that's a coming that makes me be able to you know, be able to sleep at night. And you should want the same, like somebody that if something does happen, you drive down the highway tomorrow, when something happens, you want somebody to be like, whatever, what's your name, Shanika. I love you regardless, Shannika. I don't care what happened, whether your vagina works, or you got one leg, or you know, you lose your hair, it doesn't matter. I'm with Shanika because I love Shanika. You know what I mean?
Speaker 24: Right right?
Speaker 6: I understand that I do. It's just that, you know, not everybody think like that, But I'm just being honest. I just tried to put myself in that scenario, and I don't think beat down. It would just take away my happiness. It just would just take away my life. I feel like, and I don't know, I just won't want that from me. And I will understand if the if it happened to me, and if the person would want to leave me, I will completely understand. I wouldn't even be that upset. I will understand. So I get it. You're welcome, Thank you.
Speaker 2: Good morning, eight hundred and five eight five five one. You heard Shika. What are your thoughts?
Speaker 1: Let's discuss. It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Good morning.
Speaker 1: It's topic time.
Speaker 7: Called eight hundred and five five one to join it to the discussion with the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Talk about it.
Speaker 2: Holding everybody, it's dj ND Charlomagne, the guy.
Speaker 1: We are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: If you're just joining us, we're talking about Claudia Jordan, who is guest hosting this morning. Charlomagne is out. He's back tomorrow. She went out to dinner with a friend last night, and what happened during that conversation. You told us so much about your friend Sonya.
Speaker 10: So she's paralyzed and it could be something that she could walk again eventually with therapy. She was married for nine years and the husband said he's just not attracted anymore.
Speaker 5: He says, the wheelchair weirds him out.
Speaker 10: And this is something that happened to her, you know, and I just felt so bad, like imagine like you're minding your business, you're getting a car extend, somebody hits you and you're disabled now, and your person leaves you for something that.
Speaker 5: Happened to you. Yeah, and I just try to put myself in those shoes, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I couldn't leave my wife if she was in a wheelchair. I would try to make that wheelchair so damn fun Like I'll be trying to knock her off on the wheelchair, holding it one way, me holding it the other way. And I mean, you try to. I mean, ish happens in life, and that's I would say. Part of the responsibility of being married is to make sure that your wife or your husband is good. And whatever I would have to do to make her life as normal as possible, I would try to do, and leaving wouldn't be one of it. We have Daisy on the line, Daisy, good morning.
Speaker 31: Hi, good morning.
Speaker 27: Can you hear me?
Speaker 2: I can hear you clearly, Daisy, good morning.
Speaker 1: What's your thoughts?
Speaker 31: So I've been with my person for twenty two years, we've been married for twenty and I honestly believe that if you like your person outside of who they are to you like who they are to the earth, there's nothing you cannot get through. You know, I adore my husband. There's nothing I wouldn't do for him, but I like him genuinely as a human being.
Speaker 2: So you're not going anywhere.
Speaker 27: Hell no, you're gonna do us answer thank you to You're going to.
Speaker 2: Do a handstand on that wheelchair.
Speaker 24: Exactly exactly, Yes, sir.
Speaker 10: See, that's a day I die. That's a wife right there, that is, that's a wife.
Speaker 1: Grace.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Grace, good morning.
Speaker 1: What's your thoughts, Grace, Well.
Speaker 15: My thoughts say is when you marry somebody for all the right reasons, whether there's six or not, you will say and do what you have to do. You won't leave, You won't even consider leaving. But had a stroke seven years ago, and when he had to have a brain surgery, he ended up totally dead ridden. In the first part of it, he had a straight a trait. He came home with a trait of feeding to a year and bag unable to do anything for himself. And I nursed him back to good help.
Speaker 2: On top of working, on top of till, on top of all that.
Speaker 15: On top of all of that, and I wasn't working. He was the one working at the time. And then he needed twenty four hour nursing. How was I going to pay back to go and work. So I had to nurse him twenty four hours and trust God to pay the bills and do everything else. And I stayed. I never once contemplated leaving.
Speaker 2: I respect you, Grace, but that's what we should do as a married couple. Correct were supposed to take care of our and regardless of what's going on.
Speaker 15: Yes, and remember read the vows and and and that it's set in before you do it, so you can really understand what you're putting, what you're saying, you're about to do through sickness and in help rich poor. No matter what you're saying, I am gonna be with this person.
Speaker 2: Absolutely.
Speaker 15: Read the vowels and it's sad.
Speaker 2: How's he doing now?
Speaker 15: Well, he still has no last side movement, but he's talking. He can comprehend and understand. And I'm still trussing God for his complete healing.
Speaker 2: There you go, Grace. Where you're from? You sound like you're from the Caribbean island.
Speaker 15: I'm from that Bahamas, from the Bahamas?
Speaker 2: Okay? Where you live now?
Speaker 15: Fordale?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 5: God bless him?
Speaker 2: Can can me and Claudia pay for your lunch and his lunch today, some Caribbean food, maybe some oxtailer jerk chicken or something like that. Thank you, give me a cash We're gonna put some money in your cash app and we're gonna pay for your Uber East today. Hold on, let me get a pin.
Speaker 10: I love hearing that because I feel like people are so quick to throw each other away. Absolutely, and I guarantee you the progress that he has made was a big part.
Speaker 5: A big part of that was because of your love on him.
Speaker 2: You know absolutely, what's your cash apt I'm gonna put some money in your cash out and pay for your lunch today.
Speaker 15: It's dollar sign balara b O L.
Speaker 2: B O L E r A E r A yeah h w I L M O r E Okay, I'm gonna send you some money. And I appreciate you, Grace. I heard all in your voice that you love that man. That man is so naked to have you a woman by it, like you by his side, and we appreciate you.
Speaker 15: You've been together from high school, so I love him.
Speaker 2: That's like me and my wife as well. Well. You you hold on the line, and thank you so much, Grace for sharing your story.
Speaker 13: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Hold on, okay, okay, wow.
Speaker 10: About to cry in the show today? Oh my goodness, my street cred.
Speaker 2: All right, well, all right, well for all the people out there, you should be together for love. And I know it's easy to love somebody because of the way that they look, or love somebody because of their money. But remember, there's nothing more than loving the soul. And you should find somebody that you want to love this soul to the day that they die. And I love my wife to the day that she dies. I love her soul.
Speaker 10: And you don't have to get married if you're not ready for that. You don't have to just date someone. Then we can understand your some timiness, but I can't understand it once you make those vowels.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, But we got rumors on the way where we talk about the rumors.
Speaker 10: Maggie Stallion, she's making some big changes when it comes to sex, okay.
Speaker 2: And also Charlemagne is out. So if you want to give somebody donkey of the day eight hundred five eight five one oh five one, you can give them donkey right now, call us up and give whatever you want donkey Day's breakfast Levet one morning. Everybody is DJ and v Charlomagne the God. We are the Breakfast Club. Charlamage's out, he's back tomorrow. Claudia Jordan's our guest co host. So let me just salute to my baby Peyton. Today is peyton birthday. I know they listen on their way to school, so happy birthday.
Speaker 1: Pay page. She's two today, so cute.
Speaker 2: And she's a huge poor Patrol lover.
Speaker 1: She loves porpor.
Speaker 2: That's our thing. Every night before she goes to sleep, we watch about an episode of too a Poor Patrol.
Speaker 5: I don't even know what that is.
Speaker 1: Poor patrol, poor patrol.
Speaker 2: Beat there in a it's a double a hubble horror hubble poor patrol. Uh, no problem, too big, no pup, too small. Poor patrol is on the road. Yes, sure, all right, let's get to the room and get your everyone. I mean.
Speaker 1: Really, this is the rumor of meld the boy. Sometimes they say it, but there on the Breakfast.
Speaker 23: Club, Jordan's stories are.
Speaker 5: If you live long enough, he's gonna have story.
Speaker 2: That's very true, very true.
Speaker 5: I enjoyed you singing Patrol looking very uncomfortable. No one could co sign nobody else.
Speaker 2: It's a parents out there that singing with me.
Speaker 10: All right, Hey, Meg the Stallion making some changes. She says she is done with the streets. During a recent live stream on a Instagram, Meg thee Stallion opened up about her sex life and how fans respond to it.
Speaker 4: It's like nobody be listening to my music.
Speaker 17: They'd be like, oh, Megan the Stallion, I cannot believe she likes to have six.
Speaker 4: I cannot believe Megan the Stallion.
Speaker 17: No, but I am turning over, you know, a new leaf, and I'm stinking with the bucket. I'm not a freak anymore. I'm done and I'm done with the streets. So toxic in the streets.
Speaker 5: All right now.
Speaker 10: This comes shortly after her ex Party Fontaine released a song alleging that one of the issues in the relationship was Megan's sexual activity.
Speaker 2: Sit down for a second. Go you need a head. This be for real.
Speaker 23: You ain't even realistic god like Poe. Then you started posting Jim Picks the things that you're doing, the statistics, spend four hours doing glam lot of bluish. But your foundation is off. You need to fix it. Clean up your spirit and not just your image. I thought that's what you was doing with your downtown when the snake said his skinning it only change on the outside. You got emotional hurdles, man. The work that you need is internal. When love goes bad, can't believe it all cop fixes you can't delete it. Damn simul with Jada Kingdom and then you went Jada Pinkett.
Speaker 10: Some fans supported Party, while others were really mad at him and said he was being TACKI for dissing mag.
Speaker 1: What you think.
Speaker 2: I think she put out that song what was a cobra or something like that, and people, I guess maybe he felt that like that was going at him. So this is his response. But I don't blame Megan this style to say where she gonna. She's gonna, you know, keep the kiddy or hide the kitty or not having sex like that because outside of Party, because we all know that she was in a relationship with Party. But she's been linked to a bunch of individuals in this industry. And that's probably because those individuals were talking. And I've never seen guys talk so much, like that was never a thing growing up, but now it's like it people talk so much. Or I've been with Megan, I've been with Megan I've been with Megan. I know Megan's looking like, whyn't you just shut up?
Speaker 1: You know, like it just people talk to like just shut up.
Speaker 10: Now the girls are kind of downplaying and not really bragging like they used to.
Speaker 2: Reversal yeah, and the dudes on and I think it's real bitchy, like to the fact that so many guys have done and it's and you see it more and more and more and more and more, and it's just it's not it's not it's not a masculine trade.
Speaker 10: But the guys that are doing this, there's an argument to be made that she's the bigger star than them.
Speaker 5: True, you know, all right.
Speaker 10: Andre three thousands flute album outselled several mainstream rappers. Andre three thousand released an album recently, and it wasn't what most rap fans were expecting. It was an album with no rapping, just him playing the flute. Now, some fans express their disappointment on social media, sharing that they wanted bars from Dre three thousand after waiting almost seventeen years for an album. But it turns out he doesn't need bars because his flu album out sold several rap albums first week of sales that were releases here and here's who the albums he outsold for the week, Ice, Spice, h Nas, Lil, Wayne French, Montana, and Kodak Black.
Speaker 13: Oh.
Speaker 2: Congratulations, congratulations to hundred three thousand. Drop a bomb for Andre three thousand. I mean, I will say this, some people will be like, I mean, as soon as Andre three thousand pops up on your title, your Spotify or your Apple Music, you're gonna click it because you're gonna think it's new music. So but you have to listen. And somebody told me it's yesterday. You have to listen to an album ten times for it to be one sale. So people are actually listening to it. I tried to listen to it. Did you listen to it now?
Speaker 5: Yet?
Speaker 2: I couldn't get jiggy with it.
Speaker 5: I heard people like, you don't like it.
Speaker 2: The first song, it took the flute a long time to come in pause, and I was waiting for a minute, and by that time I was already out the zone.
Speaker 5: Say you one of the flutes sooner?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, plause. But I'm gonna give it another shot. I'm gona give it another chance.
Speaker 1: But I just couldn't. I couldn't get jiggy with with.
Speaker 2: I love Andre do thousand, I love him as a rappert though, and I just that's just not my thing. And you know, and it's gonna be some things for some people. And something. I didn't hear everybody bumping in on their way to things giving dinner. I didn't hear DJ's mixing it, you know, I didn't hear. But I guess it's one of those things you relax, you put it on when you're just trying to meditate or get in the mood. I just wasn't in that mood this week.
Speaker 10: Well, yes, he's talking about being evolved, like he can't rap about the things he used to anymore, which he's actually aware of that. You still have some forty fifth year old people that still talk that they still in the streets that twenty in their twenties.
Speaker 5: Right right, that's true. I'm gonna try to give it a listen. I'll try again, all right.
Speaker 10: Young Thugs Rego trials started with opening statements yesterday.
Speaker 5: It was eventful as soon as it started.
Speaker 10: The prosecution reportedly did not provide all the information in their opening statements ahead of time. Because of that, Young Thug's attorney motion for a mistrial, which was denied by the judge. Speaking of the judge, the judge in this case brought his emotional support dog and introduce him to the people in the courtroom.
Speaker 2: Are behind me?
Speaker 32: Is this bell that starts jingling? And if you hear a jingling sound like a bell, please don't think that I'm doing anything creepy.
Speaker 2: Up here.
Speaker 32: I have a service dog behind me. His name is Jack. I think some of you may have seen him already. He is He lives the best life ever.
Speaker 1: He's pampered.
Speaker 2: He has a laborory Retriever.
Speaker 32: He's about almost two and a half three years old at this point in time. But if you hear that bell, that's him moving around.
Speaker 2: He does n't bark.
Speaker 29: He rarely might get He rarely.
Speaker 4: Gets interested in what's going on.
Speaker 2: So he might come up here and look. But that's about it.
Speaker 32: Don't bring him any food either, okay, an he is spoiled rotten, so please don't try and throw any food back here.
Speaker 2: Behind me or anything like that. He doesn't need anything else. Okay.
Speaker 5: If I'm a trial I have rico charges. I don't want to hear about your dog. Seriously.
Speaker 2: Alanta is different Atlanta's is definitely different. Yeah, and I agree with you. You are judge right. The judges said the most gruesome crimes to hear everything that you could possibly hear, whether it's murder, whether it's a rate, whether it's sexual assault, whether it's kidnapping.
Speaker 1: And judge is supposed to take that.
Speaker 2: They're supposed to judge off their best opinion and look at the facts. Now, the fact that he has a comfort dog there, that would make me uncomfortable.
Speaker 5: Why do you need an emotional support dog to do your job in court?
Speaker 2: That would make that would make me uncomfortable. So does he go to the dog for you know, for facts that does the dog help me make a decision like that would make me uncomfortable?
Speaker 1: The fact that a judge who's supposed to.
Speaker 2: Be a clear mind didn't see things on both sides and needs a comfort dog to sit in trial.
Speaker 5: Do you believe in emotional support animals?
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 5: It's just an excuse to be able to bring your dog right.
Speaker 2: Yes, And and anybody could buy that vest on the internet and say your dog is mostly a comfort dog and you can make up a fake letter. They don't check.
Speaker 5: I try to get my cat in the plane with that letter.
Speaker 2: It works as long as you have a vest Yeah, it works like you have a pit bull. And if the pit bull has a vest on and you have a fake letter, because they don't check, it's not like they call him. Let me call it right now. No, you can go with a fake letter and that can sit next to you on a plane. That makes no sense. I don't believe in the comfort do. You don't need no damn comfort doll. People come with comfort roosters and comfort cats. This is just a comfort pig. This is getting too It gets getting too.
Speaker 5: So you're comfortable. But now I'm not correct.
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 5: Well, hey, that's the rumor report there.
Speaker 2: I will say this, Atlanta's Atlanta. I've never heard that. I never heard a judge come to court with a comfort dog talking about Hey, the dog might bark, but don't worry about it. Just don't Atlanta's Atlanta.
Speaker 10: And did a whole monologue on his damn dog. I'm sitting here worrying about five got life.
Speaker 2: All right? Well, that is your room of report. Charlamagne is out. If you want to give somebody donkey to day eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. Whoever you want to give donkey to day to call us now. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club. Your mornings will never be the same. It's your time to nominate a donkey of your own.
Speaker 5: Remember now, that's just how they choose.
Speaker 2: Call in now eight hundred five eight.
Speaker 28: One this Isa.
Speaker 2: Hey, Doirena, who you gonna give donkey too?
Speaker 28: I need to do I've been trying to do this for a while, but I need to give Dunkian of the days to use the day mv me Why because so I forget who was there, but you guys were talking about you were talking about how if somebody is bullying your kid and how you teach your kids to stand up for yourself right, And you said to say, that's why your mom drives a Camray.
Speaker 21: I drive a Camry.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 33: It's actually pretty nice, Like, I mean, it's twenty nineteen.
Speaker 6: But it's my camera clean.
Speaker 28: I was like, yes, my wheels are clean.
Speaker 20: I mean, you know, I'll take that.
Speaker 1: I'll take that. I'm sorry, Darena.
Speaker 28: I cannot believe you did that. But I've been trying to tell you that all day and literally today I said, you a message on Instagram. A yea a message on Instagram because you were talking about your baby furniture and my daughter's about to have a little boy in April.
Speaker 34: But you know, I was telling you that I was gonna give you Dunky to day if you reply to me.
Speaker 28: And finally I got through because I've been trying to get through since you said that.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm sorry and saluted all the moms that drive can't Reese.
Speaker 1: I appreciate you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but again, and I'm gonna be giving away our all the nursery stuff. So it's the bratt, the core, the bra I don't know what it's called, but yeah, we're gonna be giving away all that stuff. We're gonna start the podcast up and figure out cool way to give it away. We just want to help a family out there or a parent out there that might not have so but I appreciate you for hitting us. Thank you so much, no problem.
Speaker 28: Have a good day.
Speaker 8: And hey Claudia, Hey girl, Hello, who's this?
Speaker 3: Whatever?
Speaker 29: Do they just a?
Speaker 13: Oh a and the letter?
Speaker 2: Oh Alex saw that that's all he Oh who you wanna give donkey two?
Speaker 3: I want to give Dog of the Day to the judge and the young Doug Rico trial case. Man. Wow, I was watching that yesterday, man, and I felt like the judge is all about himself. I think he wants the camera all on himself. And then just hearing he had his dog in there and provided a whole discovery on that. I don't think he worked working on the case and focused on the case that match. I think he's focused on himself and he needs to get removed that.
Speaker 2: It does sound a little funny where he had a whole dissertation about his dog and his Golden Retriever and that it has a little bell on and don't bringing food. I know more about the dog than the case because of what he said yesterday.
Speaker 3: Appropriate exactly exactly. That's that's that's my point.
Speaker 13: I went to court, I went.
Speaker 2: To trial, and if that was me, I would have I would.
Speaker 29: Have thought about Jess asked for a mess troge just.
Speaker 3: Off of that, like the dogs don't have no relevance from the case.
Speaker 2: That's right. Hello, who's this from Ohio? AJ from Ohio? Who you gonna give Dog of the Day? Two? Bro?
Speaker 14: I definitely want to give Dunky of the day that young man. You guys were talking about this morning that was getting ready to leave his wife because you paralyzed.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that that's actually Claudia's friend son. Yeah, so you're giving donkey to day to her husband for leaving her while she's paralyzed.
Speaker 14: Yeah, that's Donkey of the day behavior. I feel like like that defeats the purpose of trying to be a husband. Why sign up to be a husband when you're gonna dip when it gets difficult?
Speaker 16: You know?
Speaker 1: Okay, well go to.
Speaker 5: My Instagram page in my story, I put her picture up. I'm trying to find her a new husband. So screw him.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Hello, who's this?
Speaker 13: This zerial smells?
Speaker 24: Man?
Speaker 2: Hey, little smile, so you will give donkey too?
Speaker 20: Bro, ah Man, I want to give Donkey's date of a date to my contract on an h FAC subcontract. And he hasn't paid any of us his contractors in a week yet, so he gets the donkey for a five.
Speaker 2: Damn hopefully get paid before Christmas.
Speaker 20: Bro, I do I do want to give a quick shout out Envy.
Speaker 27: I'm a huge fan.
Speaker 29: I host her.
Speaker 20: Radio show on Wednesdays on blog Talk Radio, and I idolize my way out run my show from you.
Speaker 29: I just want to give your flowers while while you're alive.
Speaker 2: Brother, Thank you, I appreciate it so much.
Speaker 1: Rachel, you're the last person to who you wanna give donkey to? Day too?
Speaker 29: Oh?
Speaker 27: Everyone?
Speaker 34: So the person I want to balk the basics to be ashamed of yourself? What time in a great position?
Speaker 6: Donkey?
Speaker 1: Straight up?
Speaker 14: Donkeys?
Speaker 2: Damn? Oh you want to give said?
Speaker 34: Yes, he is embarrassing his dandy.
Speaker 3: He is embarrassed Black community.
Speaker 2: When he comes see you, we're gonna stand on his business to come see you.
Speaker 6: I live in Miami, come see you baby, and what else?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Brooklyn and Miami.
Speaker 29: Alright, you have a good one, Thank you.
Speaker 2: Thank you. All right, Well let's talk Well, first of all, you play the donkey sound he here one time? All right? Now, when we come back, let's talk support animals. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. Now. We were talking earlier in the rumors about the judge who brought his support animal to court, and we want to talk support animals this morning. Some people don't believe in them. Some people think they fake, some people think they're lives. But if you don't know, support animals can help people that are mentally having mental problems, right, whether it's to ease anxiety or depression or certain phobias, but that's not what we're talking about. Those people absolutely positively. Yes, I agree people do need support animals and do need emotional type of animals, but some people take it too far. Right, I'm reading the thirty craziest support animals that people use in America that they try to get on planes with.
Speaker 5: Right, let's hear this.
Speaker 2: The number one that people try and have tried before is a kangaroo. In February, Wisconsin, woman was asked to leave McDonald's when she entered the restaurant with Jimmy, her emotional support kangaroo.
Speaker 5: Have you seen kangaroos fight?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Number two a bearded dragon. Number three. People have tried to get on place with a pig with a vest on it and said that is the support animal.
Speaker 5: You put a vest on a pig.
Speaker 2: Yes. Number four turkey. People have tried to put a vest on a turkey and walk. In twenty sixteen, a passenger went on a Delta flight and she was in a comfort seat and in her seat was a turkey because a person said it was a therapeutic companion and they cleared that, yeah, peacock.
Speaker 35: Like you said, snakes, ducks, chickens, miniature horses, and one person even went on a flight with a squirrel.
Speaker 2: So let's talk support animals this morning. Eight hundred and five eight five one. What are your thoughts now? Somebody that works up here told us behind the scene that she has an animal, a cat in her apartment, and they said that, you know, if you have a cat, it's an extra three hundred dollars, but if it's your emotional support cat, it's free.
Speaker 10: That's the only reason I tried it. I did scam the system, full disclosure. I didn't want to pay because I brought two cats when I moved to Dallas, and I use that. It was so easy to get the letter. That's why I call bs on a lot of it. There are people that need it, but there's it's so easy to take advantage of the system. That's why you got people bringing alligators on a plane. So maybe I feel comfortable, but now everybody else on the plane is shoot the whole flight.
Speaker 2: I'm not sitting next to an alligator.
Speaker 10: No, no, I'm not sitting next to a squirrel or pig or anything that's gonna happen.
Speaker 5: Did they have diapers?
Speaker 2: I don't know, but let's discuss eight hundred and five eight five one oh five one. Let's talk support animals.
Speaker 1: It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 7: It's topic time called eight hundred five eight five five one to join into the discussion with the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Morning everybody.
Speaker 2: It's DJ Envy, Charlemagne, the God we are the Breakfast Club. Charlemagne is out today and of course Claudia and Jordan's our guest co host. And we're talking about support animals. Now. This conversation comes from the judge in the Ysel case who says he needed his support animal in court, which is a labradorg retriever with a bell. And he said the dog minds his business. And we're asking what are your thoughts on support animals? Now, I do know support animals help a lot in a lot of situations. Help with the anxiety, help with phobias, help with fears. So I do get it, but sometimes I think people take.
Speaker 1: It too far.
Speaker 5: They do like I said, I do.
Speaker 2: Now what phobia will will help you when you got your support alligator? Because now I have a phobia. If I'm sitting next to you in a plane and you got an alligator with you. Now I have a phobia. Your support animal is my phobia.
Speaker 10: And think of a logistically with an alligator. It has to go to the bathroom on a flight. Right, do you put a diaper in the vest? Does a vest go with that diaper?
Speaker 2: Forget? It has to go to the bathroom.
Speaker 1: It has to eat. It's gonna be hungry, right and I'm gonna look like lunch.
Speaker 5: Go ahead and catch hold of your tone. And you that death row in the island.
Speaker 2: It's spinning me down to delta flight. No, no, no, no, Now I get it. Like some people, Yes, a cat and a dog in certain situations can help. But sometimes I mean I've seen people on flights with dogs the size of me sitting between somebody's leg And now I'm scared the whole flight. So now your support system is scaring me.
Speaker 10: I think, like in typical American fashion, we listen, oys gonna be people are going to take advantage of the system.
Speaker 5: Like I said, I did it myself.
Speaker 13: Hello, who's this yeah, listen, this is anonymous. I can't give up my name for this.
Speaker 2: Woe to us.
Speaker 13: Yo, listen, let me tell you, I have an issue with these support animals. First of all, that that is white people. Activity Black people don't need no support animals. And I think it's crazy that they think that they should be allowed to bring me stinky animals into public places like the restaurants and grocery stores, And like, why do I have to be subjected to your animal because you are too sensitive to come outside without a dog.
Speaker 2: You're a parrot, now, parrot, I will agree, I will agree with this. I do feel that some people do need it, people with disabilities and people having problems, they do need that support system. But sometimes I feel like just the little old white lady just got the little Pomerania in the supermarket.
Speaker 13: Listen, dog. I feel like these people that have all these animals are because they're lonely and they have social skills that are not adequate. You don't need to walk around with no dog in your backpack or getting on the airplane to have this nasty looking animal looking at me with its tongue out breathing that breath on me when I'm in a plane. You know what I'm saying, Like it's too excessive. America has gotten soft. We don't need these things, like we support animals, animals don't support us. We wipe their and you know what I'm saying, Like we feed them, they don't feed us. So I think it's just a cop out for people to just seek attention, like look at me, I have a dog, Like it's stupid, Nika.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're talking support animals this morning. What's your thought.
Speaker 34: I love my dog.
Speaker 6: She's not an official support animal, but my baby Sky she was.
Speaker 34: With me through COVID and she was there. They love you in ways that a person couldn't.
Speaker 2: So so let me ask you a question. You put a vest on the dog and says to support animal, just take it to places with you.
Speaker 27: I said, all you gotta do is get them certified.
Speaker 6: It's not much to give them certified.
Speaker 2: You just want to carry them around with you.
Speaker 24: That's my goods with.
Speaker 15: See.
Speaker 10: See again, there are people that legitimately needed when not talking about y'all, we're talking about taking advantage of the system.
Speaker 5: And it's easy.
Speaker 2: Now, Yes, let's talk about support animals this morning.
Speaker 34: Support animals a bunch of bs.
Speaker 27: Why you get to have your freaking animal with you when giving me anxiety?
Speaker 26: Because I don't do animals. I don't do cats, dogs, none of that. So now my nerves are jack.
Speaker 27: If you can't, if you can't come away with im.
Speaker 6: Say it's home.
Speaker 2: But you know, sheel. Some people do need it. Some people have disabilities and the.
Speaker 27: Home okay, that's fine.
Speaker 21: I understand.
Speaker 27: When I go in the grocery store, I don't need to see no blind no seeing our dog, because you can't the dog can say how.
Speaker 28: Much your stuff is.
Speaker 26: Blind people need the dog, but what you need the dogs for in the grocery.
Speaker 28: So that's nasty, that's real nasty. When the kids go in the basket, the dog in the basket.
Speaker 2: Blind people got a shop to chanel.
Speaker 1: Blind people like the past brill.
Speaker 26: They can'tn't need the dog for dog can't tell how much the stuff.
Speaker 2: Now, blind people gotta go out to They're just not gonna be shopping online with bread and the store because they got they want to touch the fruit and make sure the fruit is hard and soft, and they want to pick their own stuff out as well. They could feel it and touch it, and they need the.
Speaker 1: Dog to gouty it.
Speaker 27: But what you need the dog for?
Speaker 28: What you need the dog?
Speaker 1: How they gonna walk down the aisle. If they can't see.
Speaker 28: They got a cane.
Speaker 21: Rachel did it.
Speaker 26: I ain't taking about.
Speaker 2: One dog, Rachel, I was with the try.
Speaker 5: You know what the c and I dogs come on, they get a past.
Speaker 2: Eight hundred and five eight five, one oh five one. We're just talking about support dogs this morning. Let's let's have a conversation. What do you think about them?
Speaker 1: Let's talk.
Speaker 2: It's the breakfast Club. Good morning.
Speaker 1: It's topic times called eight hundred and five eight five one five one.
Speaker 7: To join into the discussion with the breakfast club, talk about it more than everybody.
Speaker 2: It's DJ Envy Charlamagne to God. We are the breakfast Club. Now if he's just joining us, we're talking about support animals. This conversation comes from a judge in the YSL case who said he needed his support animal in court to help him out. Let's go to the phone lines. We're asking about support animals. Now. I do feel that people do need support animals. There's a lot of people that use support animals, people who have anxiety and phobias and fears, and those dogs comfort them.
Speaker 1: A lot of people with disabilities.
Speaker 2: Use the dog to be able to get around and feel comfortable. In public, so we're just asking what's your opinion on these animals. We have Christie on the line. Christy, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 3: How are you.
Speaker 2: I'm doing well. How are you.
Speaker 24: I'm wonderful.
Speaker 21: Okay, So on your service animals dogs.
Speaker 27: To defend the judge, he didn't.
Speaker 36: Have emotional support dog. He had a support dog, and there's a difference, I'm sorry, a service dog. And that's the purpose of the bell. The bell is to tell everybody around him if he's about to have a seizure or if he's about to go.
Speaker 21: In through like something medical. My niece has one, so I think giving him like a young man who gave him the donkey of the day, for him explaining to the audience or to the courtroom that hey, you know I have the service dog behind me. If you hit this bell, you know this is this, don't be alarm, don't feed him this. And the third I think he told it in a jokingly way, but it's just to tell the people around him, Hey, heads up, this bell's all going off to.
Speaker 2: Call somebody got well. Thank you BAMA for clearing that up.
Speaker 19: You're welcome.
Speaker 2: Now we have Catherine on the line. Catherine, good morning, Catherine is a mental health therapist and support her clients and people having support animals, correct, I do.
Speaker 19: Yeah, So like with in my career, I had plenty of clients with support animals, from children to senior citizens all the way around.
Speaker 27: So I'm a full support And now I do agree with you that everyone what you said earlier about.
Speaker 31: How people kind of take it too.
Speaker 27: Far with like kangaroos, the chickens and all the other things that you said earlier. So those, yes, you don't need that.
Speaker 31: But as far as dogs, the cats.
Speaker 27: Those animals dring a certain level of people's lives, you know, like unconditionally Dolf will like love you, they will greet you at the door and do all of these things. So I have had clients that needed that weather, you know, so so this support animal kind of help them through that. I just have clients who are so like fearful of like airplanes for whatever reason, the turbulence, you know, if they knew somebody that like that, don't like whatever the case may be. But they just can't even walk on the door of an airplane. And what are they gonna do, just like never travel and not live their lives. So we have to find some type of like supplement for them to be able to live their baby's lives and do things. Now do I think people kind of take advantage of it and bring certain animals to environments where maybe it's not needed. Yes, but it's such a slippery slot because a lot of people just really do struggle on to coffee shop, getting up, getting in a car, So it's like you kind of need to take certain measures in order for them to do things. So it's like it's really a swipping stuff. I've even had, Like I am a therapist for children. I wasn't pat I had children, and this facility that I was working at at the time, they was just so suicidal and tried so many different things every day.
Speaker 31: To like try to kill themselves.
Speaker 27: But then when we implement it, you know, weekly support animal therapy. I think it had a two to three times a week or something like that. This particular client lives each way, each week and each day so that they can see this animal. So it definitely brings a different level.
Speaker 13: Yeah, No, I get it, certain people.
Speaker 2: I do know people do need it, and I know it helps with anxiety and things like that. But you know, my thing is is when I start seeing people with alligators and pigs and kangaroules. I mean, you're a therapist. Have you ever you know, suggested somebody to go get a kangaroo or an alligator or a parrot or peacock, you know, But I always have to ask, Like my daughter, right, my daughter London is scared of dogs. Like when I say scared, it doesn't matter how little, how big, it could be a miniature dog. She ain't messing with dogs. So now if she's on a plane with somebody with a dog, it's it's kind of like, what does she do now she has anxiety because there's a dog there, not a person with the dog that doesn't have anxiety, you know.
Speaker 27: Yeah, and that is true because you do have people with like a phobia of certain animals. So it's like, what do you do when you make that person uncomfortable? Or do I just like not been on a plane because I can't get on without the dogs. And that's like and it's like you can't really make it fair for everybody in every situation, which is why even if you do have like a dog, you know, and things like that on a plane, I don't even think I've seen like really big dogs on a plane. I think it has to be like small so.
Speaker 28: Where they're in like a little carrier or a page.
Speaker 27: Or whatever, which could be helpful for people like your daughter who has a fear of dogs. But it's a slippery slope, like I'm in support of it. But no, I never say, oh yeah, don't get that alligator because you have anxiety. Don't get that pain garroo and do that. No, you definitely fit small like dogs, cats or maybe even like a rabbit, you know, a bunny, you know something you know containable. But yeah, people do take advantage of certain things like they do with anything else in life. But even with the judge, when you got.
Speaker 2: To talk about the judge, what's your thoughts on the judge having to support dog?
Speaker 27: So I one, I do think it is okay for that. I don't know what that judge got going on. And I think you guys hit it on the head early. And when you said that, you know, the judge is basically, you know, the decision maker for people's faith. You know that he's the one you know for kidnappers, for murderers, and all of these other different things he has going on. And that definitely could take a tone on him. So I don't know if he has to support animal for you know, his career purposes, or maybe he has things going on and or personally. But honestly, you like to clip you guys played earlier where he was talking about his dog and things like that. That man honestly spoke about that dog for less than three minutes, and I don't think that man should be crucified of that. You know, to say that, oh, he knows more about the dog than the case, that is like, you know, false. You know, he was just trying to speak about something lighter other than this Rico charge. This Rico thing has been going on for a while and it's definitely a dark topic and for youngsters. I mean, I think maybe he didn't want to hear about the dogs, but honestly, I don't think he wants to hear about this Rico case either. This is a horrible situation. So honestly, suspend less than three minutes to talk about a dog and things like that. I don't think there was anything wrong with that. And you know, for him to bring it in court, it is okay for him, you know, to do if he can go on and do his job effectively and actually make appropriate decisions based on the facts at hand. If his dog wants to sit beside him and do that, that's okay.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you, Catherine. Where you call him from, I'm.
Speaker 27: Talking from Atlanta, Atlanta.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, we appreciate you, and thank you for checking in and checking us when we don't know our f action. Yeah, and and for yours. I don't know after hearing a lot from you guys, and they're saying that actual dog is able to detect seizures. Yes, So that's why the judge. He's not an emotional support dog. He's a service dog, which is, if there's a problem or situation, he's able to detect it before things happen. So that's why the judge has the dog.
Speaker 5: I can rock with that. That makes sense.
Speaker 2: So we were wrong, but that's why he has that animal with him in the court room. All right. Well, let's get to the rumors. Everyone. This is the rumor of boy.
Speaker 10: Sometimes they say it on the Breakfast Cloud.
Speaker 23: Jordan's stories are.
Speaker 5: If you live long enough, he's going to have all right.
Speaker 10: So Saucy Santana is facing backlash for roasting a woman on set there's a clip that's been going around. Saucy has some of the girls in the uproar over some things he had to say on a set of a video shoot recently. Now, this video came out where Saucy is interacting with an unidentified woman. When she walks away, Saucy starts complaining about the type of woman that apparently his team brought to set, referencing the woman who just walked away.
Speaker 1: DBL makeup one Like, what are we doing like BBL?
Speaker 8: Yeah, like dang, I know bbl's no meek lashes, no laceweeds.
Speaker 5: No, she just came out to see it now.
Speaker 10: Social media users were not happy that Saucy Santana was body shaming a woman who chose to be natural. Some people show their disappointment in how common it is for people to flaunt the image that have been heavily altered. One person said, see this is the problem now. Another one said, three bbls and still being built like a hot air balloon is crazy.
Speaker 5: He got some nerve, Well.
Speaker 2: What do you feel about it? You're natural, right?
Speaker 10: I am natural. I haven't had any plastic surgery done. I had some fillers done.
Speaker 5: That's it.
Speaker 10: I think we're at a place now where natural is looking down upon.
Speaker 11: Now.
Speaker 10: I remember people being in my DM saying you need to get your butt done. I'm like, my butt will be done from squats and from hitting the track, and that ship has sailed for me. I just think, listen, Saucy, you're free to do what you want with your body, and you have and that's cool. But leave natural women alone because it's hard.
Speaker 5: It's hard.
Speaker 10: Now we get compared to people who spend thousands of dollars on their bodies in shame for not getting surgery.
Speaker 2: Now. Yeah, and I think a lot of these women look alike, right, They're all built the same. It seems like they all go to the same doctors. They all look like as ms Pat would say, like big ants with the huge ass in the back. And I think it gets to a point where we have to start saying natural is fine. It doesn't matter what your body type is. You don't want to look like everybody else. And that's why I always said, you know, parents, make sure you love your children. Tell your children they look beautiful every day. Tell your children that they're gorgeous every because you don't want them to look like everybody else.
Speaker 10: You know, And honestly, there was a point where I'm thinking, do I need to get something done? But then I had to check myself, like it's okay to look different than everybody else. I love the nineties the music videos. There were so many pretty women that that's how they really, they really looked in person.
Speaker 5: They really were that type of beautiful person. So all right, Santana, all right.
Speaker 10: Next up, Fat Joe gave the backstory on his popular name, Joey Crack.
Speaker 2: You know the story I didn't know I heard yesterday, but I thought Joey Crack was you know, he came up in the drug era, and we all knew, you know, old Fat Joe was a gangster in a hustler, so I thought it was crack, as in Joey slunk Crack.
Speaker 10: I thought the same thing too, But the actual story is a little bit more, I don't know, simpler than that. Fat Joe recently tweeted where the name came from, and it's not at all what we expected.
Speaker 5: He said.
Speaker 10: Listen, they call me Joey Crack because the crack of my ass showed whenever I stood up. Yes, girls in my hood gave me the name. It was never because of the drug crack.
Speaker 5: And he ended it with God is great.
Speaker 2: You gotta love Joey Crack and shout to Joey Crack, Shout to Fat Joe. I know recently one of his brothers passed away, so definitely sending healing energy and you know I would support for that. But Fat Joe is one of those people in the industry that is not an industry friend. He's a real friend. And if he considers you as a real friend, he calls, he'll check up on you, not when things are great, not when things are bad. He does it frequently, so and he does He's been doing that with me for the past I don't even know how long. Every you know, a couple of days he just calls or just sends a text to say, hey, MVY, I love you, just check it up on you. And he's been doing that for years. So good morning Fat Joe, Good morning Lorena, good morning as he love you, guys. And that is your room report.
Speaker 5: Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: All right, when we come back, we got the people's choice mixed. Get your request in right now eight hundred five eight five one oh five to one. Let me know what you want to hear, we'll get your request on. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club. Your mornings will never be the same. It's your time to nominate a donkey of your own. Remember, now, that's just how they choose.
Speaker 7: I'll call in now, eight hundred and five eighty five one five one.
Speaker 1: Hello, who's this this?
Speaker 28: Isa?
Speaker 2: Hey, Dorena, who you gonna give donkey too?
Speaker 6: I need to do this.
Speaker 28: I've been trying to do this for a while, but I need to give Dunky of the.
Speaker 25: Days to use you day and me me why because so I forget who was there, but you guys were talking about you were talking about.
Speaker 28: How if somebody's bullying your kid and how you teach your kids to stand up for yourself, okay, rightfully, and you said to say, that's why your mom drives a Camray.
Speaker 6: I drive a Camry.
Speaker 17: Man.
Speaker 33: It's actually pretty nice, Like, I mean, it's twenty nineteen.
Speaker 6: But it's my camera clean.
Speaker 28: I was like, yes, my wills are clean.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, I'll take that.
Speaker 1: I'll take that. I'm sorry, Darina, I.
Speaker 28: Cannot believe you did that. But I've been trying to tell you that all day and literally today, I said you a message on Instagram. A yea, a message on Instagram because you were talking about your baby furniture and.
Speaker 34: My daughter's about to have a little boy in April. But you know, I was telling you that I was gonna give you doc you be daddy if you were proud of me.
Speaker 28: And finally I got through because I've been trying to get through since you said that.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm sorry and saluted all the moms that drive can't Reese.
Speaker 1: I appreciate you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but again, I'm gonna be giving away our all the nursery stuff.
Speaker 1: So it's grap the core.
Speaker 2: I don't know what it's called, but yeah, we're gonna be giving away all that stuff. We're gonna start the podcast up and figure out cool way to give it away. We just want to help a family out there or a parent out there that might not have so but I appreciate you for hitting us. Thank you so much, and no problem.
Speaker 28: Have a good day.
Speaker 5: And hey Claudia, hey girl, Hello?
Speaker 1: Who's it? But what be them?
Speaker 18: Be?
Speaker 29: Just a oh a and the letter? Oh Alexon saw that? That's all?
Speaker 1: Ah?
Speaker 2: Who you wanna give? Donkey two?
Speaker 3: I wanted to be a dog the other day to the judge in the young feb week old trial case.
Speaker 29: Man.
Speaker 13: I was watching them.
Speaker 3: Yesterday, man, and I felt like the judge is all about himself. I think he wants to camera all on himself. And then just hearing he had.
Speaker 29: His dog in there and provided the whole discovery on that.
Speaker 2: I don't think he worked working on.
Speaker 29: The case and focused on the case that mass.
Speaker 3: I think he's focused on himself and he needs to get him home.
Speaker 2: Okay that it does sound a little funny where he had a whole dissertation about his dog and his Golden Retriever and that it has a little bell on it, don't bring it food. I know more about the dog than the case because of what he said yesterday.
Speaker 5: Appropriate exactly exactly.
Speaker 13: That's that's that's my point. I went to court, I went to trial, and then that was me I would have I.
Speaker 29: Would have thought about dress asked for a mess trial just half of that, like the dog, that'll have no relevance from the case.
Speaker 2: That's right. Hello, who's this from mahome aj from MOHI we wanna give donkey to day two, bro.
Speaker 29: I definitely want to give a donkey of the day that young man, you guys.
Speaker 13: Were talking about this morning.
Speaker 14: Uh that was getting ready to leave his wife because she was paralyzed.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah that was that's actually Claudia's friend Sonya. Yeah, so you're giving donkey to day to her husband for leaving her while she's paralyzed.
Speaker 14: Yeah, that's Donkey of the day behavior. I feel like like that defeats the purpose of trying to be a husband. Why I sign up to be a husband when you're gonna dip when it gets difficult, you know?
Speaker 5: Okay, Well go to my Instagram page in my story, I put her picture up. I'm trying to find her a new husband. So school him.
Speaker 1: Wow, Hello, who's this?
Speaker 13: This still smells?
Speaker 24: Man?
Speaker 2: Hey, genttal smile.
Speaker 1: So you wanna give donkey two bro? Uh?
Speaker 29: Man, I wanna give Donkey's book. I was a date to my contract.
Speaker 20: I'm an aga subcontract thing. He has to paid any of us his contractors in a week yacht, so he gets a donkey for a five.
Speaker 2: Damn hopefully get paid before Christmas?
Speaker 1: Bro?
Speaker 29: I do I do want to give him?
Speaker 20: Pick shout out zby. I'm a huge friend. I hope So Radio Trail Wednesdays on Long Talk Radio on idolize my way out, run my.
Speaker 29: Show from you. I just want to give you a flowers while you're alive.
Speaker 2: Thank you. I appreciate it so much.
Speaker 1: Rachel. You're the last person. Rachel, who you wanna give donkey to day?
Speaker 2: Too?
Speaker 16: Oh?
Speaker 34: I want every time. I want to jam yourself that time, great position, straight up donkey.
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 1: Oh you want to give you said son?
Speaker 34: Yes, he has embarrassing.
Speaker 13: Black community.
Speaker 2: When he comes see you, we're gonna stand on his business to come see you.
Speaker 6: I live in Miami, come see you, baby, I'm not what up?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Brooklyn and Miami you thank you, Thank you? All right. That was Donkey of the day, Charlamagne. We'll be back tomorrow. And when we come back, we got the positive. No Imo, so don't move. It's to breakfast club. Good morning morning. Everybody is the Jane Envy Charlamagne de goud We are the breakfast club. Now, Claudia, I appreciate you hanging out with me the last couple of days.
Speaker 4: Thank you for having me, had fun like you usual.
Speaker 2: Now, if you don't know, Claudia has some things to do and she pushed it back so she can come and hang out with us. For the last couple of days, so we appreciate you for that.
Speaker 5: I'm heading to LA to do my first horror film, so stay tuned for that.
Speaker 2: Do you dine in the first five minutes?
Speaker 10: I don't die in the first five minutes. And I really can't give it away because I want you to watch it. But I'm stepping up from to be I'm going to bet now.
Speaker 2: Now, I just want to tell you. You know, there's a clip going around a to B movie of you.
Speaker 3: Mm hm, you know.
Speaker 2: I just I've seen that clip like a thousand times and I didn't know it was you until last week.
Speaker 1: Good.
Speaker 2: So if you don't know the clip, let me let me explain it. Do we have when audio? We don't have the audio, so just the kid.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So Claudia comes home from jail and she goes to her X man's house, and when she gets to her x man's house, she realizes that her X man has a new girl.
Speaker 1: Claudia pulls out a gun.
Speaker 5: Wait wait, wait, let me justify it. It's not just a girl.
Speaker 10: He got with the parole officer that I went to jail for shooting and had the audacity to have a baby with her. When he's supposed to be waiting for my character to get out of prison and hold me down.
Speaker 2: So when he didn't, so Claudia shoots the man shortened, shoots the wife yup, and it shoots the baby.
Speaker 1: Claudia shot the kid. I know y'all seen this too. We was all over everywhere.
Speaker 2: It was on Shade Room, it was on the Jasmine Brand, it was on Bail Alert, it was on Hollywood on Line. It was on everywhere.
Speaker 1: If you haven't seen it.
Speaker 10: The movie's called All I Want Is You by director Silkwhite, and it's a part one and part two. The sad thing is the movie's actually really good, but that scene is funny because of the special effects and stuff, so people don't get to like, know how dope. The rest of the movie is, it's actually good, but I didn't shoot everybody. Everybody had to die.
Speaker 2: Jesus Christ. All right, Well, when we come back, we got the positive note is the Breakfast Club, Good morning morning. Everybody's DJ Envy Charlomagne the guy we are the Breakfast Club. It's time to get a bout of here. Charlomagne is back tomorrow, and you got a positive know for the people got any positivity to give to the people before you leave.
Speaker 5: Hey, listen, it's tough times out here.
Speaker 10: Try to give people a little bit more grace because you don't know what people are going through. Everyone has a story just like you want them to understand, and we have show you mercy and grace.
Speaker 5: Please try to do the same for your neighbor. And also watch me on Fox So five days a.
Speaker 1: Week, Breakfast Club, bitches, do you yn'na finish
Speaker 2: Or y'all done?