Speaker 1: It is time now for junior and sports talk. What you got junior?
Speaker 2: First of all show, let me just say congratulations to the ten families in Columbia South Carolina who won for the junior clause. I will see y'all on December ninth, all ten families, you will have us a Christmas card. Sata coming with me too. Yeah, Columbia South Carolina. Thank you to the Big DM too for all y'all support. We appreciate y'all.
Speaker 3: Man, do it be. It's Christmas time? All right, here we go.
Speaker 2: Frank Wright was fired as a Carolina Panthers head coach over the weekend at the one in ten start.
Speaker 3: Uh you know, man, hey, you had left. He had to see that coming, though, Yeah he didn't. I don't know why.
Speaker 2: He acted like he was gonna be there next week. I don't know why he just went in. He went to work like, what's nothing gonna happen?
Speaker 3: Y'all? Wan in ten now six? Yeah, I'm gonna start calling for our drive up. Just showing up. They don't let you in the building.
Speaker 4: So hey, man, we hey, everybody is everybody down there? Yes, y'all, I'm on my way. I was gonna be a little early, is everybody there?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Well man, So, also we gotta say congratulations to Dak Prescott. He'd expected his first baby. You got a baby girl doing march?
Speaker 3: You know? Yeah? Come on, dad man gonna be a father. He says.
Speaker 2: His great play is to his dad strength, and he's about to be a father. That's why the Cowboys is winning. Uh, you know, so I give him that go ahead, Dak. Y'all did do that on Sunday. Y'all did be command just forty five to ten. So Dad strength it is. That's whatever it is. Y'all need to have a playoff birth. That's what y'all really need. So also too, man fordth magazine has officially declared Magic Johnson as the next billionaire. Magic is the fourth athlete to do so.
Speaker 3: He came in at one point two billion. Go ahead and Leadgid Johnson. He is my new found friend. Me and Matt have been friends. Was that roough? If you could just get that point two? That's nice to share some much.
Speaker 4: Yeah the point two. The point two is two hundred million dollars?
Speaker 3: Wow? N yes, what that point two is?
Speaker 4: I ain't working on zeros, I'm working on commas.
Speaker 3: Oh, yeah, you really want your life to jump.
Speaker 4: Put another Comma on your salary right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Magic Johnson, congratulations home.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Man put in the work. Yeah, he put in the work. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Behind m J, Lebron James, and Tiger Woods and now Magic Johnson the four athletes that will be in there.
Speaker 3: Man, go ahead. Man, it's some good company.
Speaker 4: So Lebron ain't playing. Let me tell you one thing about it. I get a billion. I don't care who right about it. Matter of fact, you ain't gotta say nothing, but this. This is how you'll know I got a billion. When you cut your TV on tomorrow, I ain't gonna be on it.
Speaker 3: Again.
Speaker 1: Magic Johnson. Coming up at the top of the hour, a guy on social media, Steve, needs some advice. As a matter of fact, I do want a trophy. We'll tell you what this is about. Right after this. You're listening Morning show