Speaker 1: Two teas in a pod with Teddy Mellencamp and Tama Judge.
Speaker 2: By guys, Welcome to another episode with myself, Teddy Mellencamp and Tamar Judge. Hi camera, Happy belated Thanksgiving.
Speaker 3: I know it looked like you had a good time.
Speaker 2: We had such a good time. It was the perfect amount of time. Like with family, you know, you're like a couple of days and then you're like, Okay, we're out of here. Even though the travel days were long, it's the first time I've traveled in a long time where there was no delays, no shit, Like it was just like we went from one plane to the next and nice. That's that's unheard of right now, I know, so out Yeah, and dev was a perfect traveler. So I'm like, welcome to the family, Dove. You're allowed to stay.
Speaker 4: You can stay another year, another year, you know, our mellow I was like, oh, you know, it's going to be like no big deal for Thanksgiving because it's just me at a Sophia and Spencer.
Speaker 3: And it ended up being so funny.
Speaker 4: We had like the craziest conversations during dinner, and I mean, I don't want to get too much into it, but they were each conparing their text messages they got from their father. No one was the same, No one was a gift Happy Thanksgiving.
Speaker 2: Doesn't he send the gifts to everybody that's in his contact list?
Speaker 3: Pretty much?
Speaker 4: And that was the spencer into Sophia.
Speaker 3: It was a very long novel.
Speaker 4: And mind you, he doesn't have a relationship right now with either one of them for many years. So I and so they started comparing and saying, well, obviously you're he loves you better than he loves me.
Speaker 3: I mean, it was just, okay, guys, let's let's just be thankful for what we have.
Speaker 2: That's be thankful. I know, I was thankful that my parents were able to stay next to each other for three minutes.
Speaker 3: And he said that has not happened in a long time.
Speaker 2: The last time that there was a picture with my mom and dad was at my sister's wedding, okay, which was like, I don't know, maybe nine years ago. I mean a long time ago.
Speaker 3: I just started following your sister, she's the best. She attagged her in.
Speaker 4: Something in one of the pictures, and I saw she was following me, So I'm like.
Speaker 3: Oh, she followed me.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna follow her.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, she loves youtam.
Speaker 3: Oh kids are adorable.
Speaker 2: Her kids are so cute. And her one son, Woods is a wild man, Like I was, like, you are the most wild man I've ever been around in my entire life. I don't know how she does it. She's got to be exhausted because Woods makes Dove seem casual and relaxed.
Speaker 3: Oh, boys are like that.
Speaker 4: Now, Cruz has green hairs.
Speaker 2: He cut it off. It's sure. He just did that.
Speaker 4: He's not like his mom. Yeah, he heard colors different all the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so he came home, he cut it. It's now sure, it's tight. He's ready for football season. It's all the things before we get into housewife headlines. We have a couple questions on the GRAM. I realized we didn't talk about it because I personally I didn't even watch it. I didn't want to see it. I didn't want to have any like feeling.
Speaker 3: What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: So it's about something that happened at Bravo con. Everyone wants to know if you and my friendship has changed since what you said at Bravocon. No, I'm gonna the.
Speaker 3: Whole thing was so taken out of context.
Speaker 2: First off, in my knowledge, when me and Taramor spoke about that night, I never realized that anything that happened with Tarma was on stage or any discussions that we had were on stage. I thought she was having private discussion.
Speaker 3: Though I didn't about it at Bravo con.
Speaker 4: Wait wait, wait, wait wait, I'm confused.
Speaker 2: So when you said that you spoke to Andy and Kate Chastain, I didn't realize you met on stage.
Speaker 3: No, I didn't.
Speaker 4: Yes, they aired it that. I'm so confusing what you're talking about. I thought you were talking about Watch What Happens Live.
Speaker 2: We're talking about my post Watch what Happens Live? You were on and you and Andy and you and Kate Chastain talked about it. I didn't watch it.
Speaker 3: I don't believe I was ever What was I doing with Kate? No, she just made a comment.
Speaker 2: Originally you had just texted me, oh gosh, things that happened.
Speaker 4: With and then we then you called me and then we talked.
Speaker 2: No, we did not talk.
Speaker 4: Yes we did, Teddy, Teddy, Yes we did. We were sitting I was sitting in my hotel room and you said, how's the I don't know if we're talking about the same thing. How's the backlash?
Speaker 3: What did you hear? And I go, it's not good. You don't want to hear it. And you called me you were getting ready to go to the airport, had a full conversation with you about it.
Speaker 2: Right, Yes, that happened, okay, but I didn't realize what happened with you was on.
Speaker 3: State What happened with me?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I didn't watch it because I didn't want to get upset.
Speaker 4: But now people are, okay, okay, you're taking this way like farther than it should be.
Speaker 3: So I was on stage where Watch It.
Speaker 4: Happens Live, Yeah, and that was where Kate was on there, and so Annie said something about how or somebody, I don't know if it was Andy or the audience or something said how was what did you think about Teddy's performance with Vicky interaction whatever youone call it, And I said, well, I kind of had to have the tough conversation with her, which I did. I told you, I said, listen, I'm not gonna get into our conversation.
Speaker 3: But that's why I was no big deal.
Speaker 4: But they made it sound like and maybe I didn't use the right words or whatever, like it was like some Oh my god, I had to tell her no, then it was and then you know, the press totally blows it out of proportion.
Speaker 2: So that's why I was like, okay, we have and then kated about it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but Kate said, I think every conversation with Teddy is that what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and so that essentially I don't know. I didn't watch it because I started getting tagged in it and I was like, I don't want to see it. It's not worth it to me. I love Tam. At the end of the day, Tam always has my back. I don't care. But people were asking you and Tam were never talked about it on the pod. You never spoke about it. Again. I was like, well, because in our opinion it was done. It was.
Speaker 3: I didn't think it was no big deal.
Speaker 4: It was just I was very open on the podcast with you, and I thought Teddy, I would have liked to.
Speaker 3: See you make up with her and just move on. And we talked about it after. Yeah, So I didn't think it was that big.
Speaker 2: Of a deal. But me neither. But according to the World Wide Web, it was. And now you and I have a strained relationship.
Speaker 4: Okay, well, you know who else says this strange relationship a strained is John Jensen?
Speaker 2: What is happening?
Speaker 3: So evidently Alexis.
Speaker 4: Bilino calls Shannon Badoor's ex John Jensen a new friend. We're in similar places in our lives.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is another thing that is so stupid but went so viral.
Speaker 4: They were both at the same restaurant, Quiet Woman, and at the same time they decided to take a picture together and then all of a sudden, all hell broke loose and they're dating. If anybody, are they dating?
Speaker 2: No, they're not dating.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 4: Her and I had a text exchange and she, well, actually she texted me and said, thank you so much for kind of sticking up for me on your podcast.
Speaker 3: As we talked about this.
Speaker 2: We talked down.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I said, no worries.
Speaker 4: It's just so ridiculous that you can't even take a picture with anybody nowadays, and now it's like, oh my god, they're dating.
Speaker 3: She's like, no, I just got I just met him, Like, just got.
Speaker 2: Posted the picture. That's what I'm trying to remember.
Speaker 4: I don't know who posted it. I don't follow John, so I don't know if John posted, but but Alexis did not post it.
Speaker 2: That okay, so that's my point. But also something I didn't realize until I read this page six article to completion was I just assumed that she knew Shannon like I thought that they knew.
Speaker 3: They've never worked together. They never worked together.
Speaker 4: And if you read the reports the night that she got her DUI, she her and Alexis had something went on there.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, So I don't know that I had something to do with John.
Speaker 3: No, nothing to a John. Oh if they've never worked together, they don't know each other. I don't even think. I don't even know if they ever met.
Speaker 2: Well, she says. She tells she told page six that her one time run in with Jansen had nothing to do with Badoor because she does not know her.
Speaker 3: That's true, that is accurate.
Speaker 2: Okay. So either way, John Jansen, are you trying to get under Shannon's skin by even taking this photo or do you just I mean.
Speaker 4: It's one thing to take it, but to post it knowing that it's going to go crazy.
Speaker 3: Alexis I saw that she had.
Speaker 4: Her ex Fancey over for Thanksgiving, so who knows, Maybe they're still together.
Speaker 2: Hmm, interesting, interesting turn.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well this is also.
Speaker 2: Something I didn't know. Thank you. Page six. This is a double whammy for us. Lisa Hawkshtein's boyfriend Jody called off his wedding shortly before being seen with Lisa for the first time. Jodya and ex fiance Rabia got engaged in September twenty twenty one, and their wedding was set to take place in the South of France on September third, twenty twenty two. Multiple insiders tell US Jody called off nuptials only a few days before they were set to say I do, leaving everyone shocked. Security camera footage taken on September fourth of twenty twenty two shows Jody and Lisa arriving back to the mansion Lisa shared with Lenny. We all felt so bad because it seemed like Robbia went into a depression while Jody was out parading around town with Lisa. One person close to the pair tells US, adding that Glidden loves talking about his new found fame and notoriety.
Speaker 4: I didn't get that from him when I met him, but I didn't really get in a deep conversation with them.
Speaker 3: I think they're super cute together.
Speaker 4: But so basically they're insinuating they were supposed to get married on the third and he was with spotted with Lisa on the fourth.
Speaker 2: And if this is all true, which who knows. If it is, this situation shit happens. But also this is kind of mirroring the other shit. Yeah, I know this is not a housewife one. But we saw that your boy, Johnny Bananas was with uh what's her name from? It was on Thanksgiving with Lindsay Hubbard. But she came forward and said it was nothing. Really, she like commented, must be a slow news day.
Speaker 4: But I think they're dating. Yeah, because I asked Johnny and he just hearted it. He wouldn't even comment, and.
Speaker 3: It's not like him. He's got a big mouth. Uh huh. Oh, well good. I hope he's a nice guy.
Speaker 2: I would like them together. I think that would be fun.
Speaker 4: We need to have her on the pod soon. We do Andy cone te'ses Salt Lake City season four reunion. Well, I guess it was pretty freaking crazy. So Cohen cleared up a rumor that said Mary m Cosby was not in attendance.
Speaker 3: She did show up, she.
Speaker 4: Was not out on the stage for the entire reunion, but she was out there for the exact right amount of time, so that's good that she was there. He also shot down rumors that Genshaw made an appearance during the reunion via a video call, which is absolutely ridiculous.
Speaker 3: She's in prison. They don't do stuff like that.
Speaker 2: I mean, they're like, oh, we really need ginshod Away in on Monica, like please.
Speaker 4: I know and I hear that their reunion was over the top, and I think it's going to be a three parter. Now watching Salt Lake City, there is not one second that I'm like, oh God, I need to do my nails. I am invested, I am writing notes. I can't stop watching. These girls are on fire.
Speaker 2: It is explosive every single time everyone is doing their work like they are putting in. If they're putting in the time and the effort to be offended at everything, Yes, and I appreciate it. Yeah I do.
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 2: Nini Leaks gets together with housewives Cynthia Bailey Lisa Milan after Andy Cohen says he has room in his heart for her via the Page six article. Also allegedly, Nini Leaks has scrubbed her entire Instagram of anything having to do with Bethany. And now there's all these photos with housewives are former housewives, and are.
Speaker 3: You saying that you think that Nanie's getting her peach bag?
Speaker 2: I mean, at this point, I'm kind of wondering. I mean, I am here for it, especially because Drew and Sonia moved moved our ho A from their Instagram, which may mean nothing, but Drew saying she never had our ho A on.
Speaker 3: Her Okay, so who knows.
Speaker 2: But if Drew and Sonia are gone and Sonia just drug her ass all the way pregnant Khan and maybe she's.
Speaker 4: Just a team player and she went do you think that they would boot them before Bravo Khon or after?
Speaker 3: Do you think they'd be that nice?
Speaker 2: Would? I will probably think after to cause less brama. But we still don't know why Drew didn't come to Bravo kan last minute of cancelation.
Speaker 4: So and you haven't talked to her. That's Cynthia Bailey Man. She gets around, She's everywhere. She that girl travels more than anybody.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 3: She's in Dubai, then she's here, then she's there, then she's on this show, then she's on that show.
Speaker 2: Like all different looks. Oh, and speaking up, you will see me and Cynthia Bailey on a television show coming up on January sixteenth, on a show on Fox. You will see me and Cynthia go head to head.
Speaker 3: That's all I can say. Really, do I know about this show?
Speaker 2: I do. I think you got the offer first turned it down.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, that was so long ago.
Speaker 2: I know we filmed it so long as like a year and a half. It was longer than it was, like over two years ago. I thought in my head maybe at aired, and no one ever told me that is.
Speaker 3: Crazy, I know. Well, Nini has not been confirmed to make a comeback in Bravo, but we are praying and hoping she does. I think that Atlanta needs it needs to be back to where it was.
Speaker 2: Well Andy did say something along the lines of it does need something, and so if that's something, is Nini Leaks and Cynthia Bailey and Portia. I'm here for yes, yes, yes, yes, all right, So this next one. Kathy Hilton speaks on Kyle and Mauricio's separation. During an appearance on Hoda and Jenna, Kathy was asked about Kyle's tricky time Kathy said, when I first saw it, I was just like, it just broke my heart, she admitted, adding that Kyle is the strongest and the bossiest sister between her and Kim Richards. So she's very strong, she's very resilient, and she left her Nieces. I just want her to be happy.
Speaker 3: She just had to throw the word bossy in there.
Speaker 2: She had to add in bossy. She had to add in bossy.
Speaker 3: She had to give her a little upper cut. Yeah, let me give you a little passive aggressive.
Speaker 2: Just a touch and a little he and then this is where it gets even a little more dicey if bossy didn't cut it. When asked if she thought Kyle and Mauricio would get back together, Kathy said, there's no way that Kyle would have gone this far unless she really thought about it. Paris added, Kyle is looking hotter than ever, leading Kathy to say, but then the dating's going to start and I'm going to go, as she threw her hands up in confusion. I haven't spoken to Kyle about this yet. I'm seeing her tonight. I will be at Kathy Hilton's event working for Extra, so I will get all of the information on this wait, so she has presst she has an event with direct TV. It's like a Christmas holiday event, And I just got the list of attendees and I'm like, so, I'm working for extra on this, which means I'm on the red carpet. And as I'm reading through the list, I'm like, Okay, they'll talk to me, they'll talk to me. Nope, won't talk to me. They'll talk No, they want to.
Speaker 3: Well, that's funny.
Speaker 4: Because tomorrow's event for the forty Powerful Women in Reality TV that also has something to do with Direct TV.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I think they're are on a big thing right now. But I haven't gotten Kyle's thoughts on what Kathy said yet.
Speaker 3: Oh I'm sure she's thrilled, but I will talk to her about it.
Speaker 2: I think the hard thing is is that what I think the answer should be, No matter what is, we just want everybody involved happy, and we want the best for everybody's kids. And we just have to see because clearly we don't know yet what is going on, and probably neither do they.
Speaker 3: Yeah, whish I'm the best.
Speaker 2: All right, take a little break and we'll come back and talk about Real Housewives of Potomac. All right, we are back to talk about Potomac.
Speaker 4: Waan shows up to play pickleball, I know, and everybody's like, ooh, the music everything. Wan Dixon is here, Like, what is he supposed to hide out?
Speaker 2: I mean he's hidden out the last couple of years. But Karen calls and invites Neca and Ike to play pickleball with the rest of the women and their husbands. Mecca is nervous to see Wendy because how aggressive her word not mine. Wendy's sister was to Necca's cousin in law. I went to college with Eddie, Wendy's husband, and Neca heard she was submitted to the shrine and Eddie unfriended Ike on Facebook.
Speaker 4: Oh my, is this not the most confusing story ever. My brother's sister's mother's cousin said that you unfollowed me on Facebook.
Speaker 3: It's just too much and.
Speaker 2: You started a shrine and are we reading the sub context? Like, is what actually happening is Wendy was upset that Necho was trying to be on the show and she wanted to cock block it and she didn't like it.
Speaker 3: I don't know, I haven't.
Speaker 4: I mean, Neca so knew I mean, we're just finding out that her husband is a traveling doctor, yet he hates to travel, and that she is ovulating today or this week. So you're gonna have to get it in there because they're trying to have a baby. I mean, it's the first thing she said when he got in the car.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna really not enjoy being a housewife.
Speaker 4: Yet it's very sexy, very very sexy, and the t travels for his work and hates it.
Speaker 3: Well, my question is who like Facebook?
Speaker 4: Like they un followed on How do you know when somebody follows you on Facebook?
Speaker 2: I don't. I don't. I don't even know my face.
Speaker 4: It's not Instagram because you go through and you can see you know who you're following, and you're like, hey, I haven't seen Eddie's post in my Oh he unfollowed me.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm assuming that once she got the call from the cousin in law and the blah blah blah, they then went to the facebooks realize. But then the part that makes it even more confusing is later on in the episode when Eddie acts I don't know if he's acting or if he's being transparent that he doesn't actually know ike, but apparently they were in some groups together. But I don't know how big the groups were, so who knows if they I mean, I don't know. I don't know who all the people that I potentially follow on Facebook because I don't go on Facebook, right, But Karen did prove why she's the Grand Dome of Potomac for actually trying to duct tape this group back together. It didn't work. It worked out as well as the beans falling, I know.
Speaker 4: And I think her opening line was is like one of those we don't need any drama here, oh oh god.
Speaker 2: Here we go Between that and her dressing like a pickle, enough is enough.
Speaker 4: I mean, this whole episode should be sponsored by Doe Dyll Pickles deals the name of it, I know what is, like Gideon or Gilson or I don't know.
Speaker 2: But Robin and Giselle meet for lunch. Giselle brings up how she talked to Wan in Atlanta and Wan came for her and yelled at her. Robin says that Wan's hearing is bad because of screaming while he's coaching. What's wrong with my like? What is my excuse? Giselle says that Wan was not happy with her and yelled that he did not have sex with anyone. Robin fills Giselle in on how Wendy's mom and sister called Nika's cousin in law. Do we believe that Wan is hard of hearing? Or do we think he just yelled at Giselle or do you think he was just heated? Do you think he actually yelled?
Speaker 3: What heated?
Speaker 4: And I think stop. All one said was I didn't put it in.
Speaker 2: I didn't stick it in.
Speaker 3: I didn't put my thing in her.
Speaker 2: I was just the tip.
Speaker 3: It was just a tip. And then I slipped, and then somebody somebody pat me on the back and I telling and then someone.
Speaker 2: Jumped on the bed and then I just have to penetrate accident.
Speaker 3: It was accident, but I didn't put my thing in her.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh. But then Giselle continues on doing the work. She says she hasn't spoken to Candace since the reunion. She said nothing good will ever come from her speaking to Candace. Candace says Giselle's words impacted her marriage, so f that bitch forever. For I think Giselle and Candace should find a way to come together for the sake of the show.
Speaker 3: Yes, they have to, I think. So, I mean there's you can't hold grudges. No, I gotta move on. I mean I get it, like.
Speaker 4: Jazelle lied about Chris, I wouldn't trust her either if she was lying about my husband. I mean, I've had that issue on my show as well, and that person that lied I don't trust. So it's just something you have to do. You have to you have to get over it, you have to move on. But doesn't mean you completely trust them.
Speaker 2: But I think this is why the show is starting to break down a little bit, because if the ensemble can't find a way to move past things and actually communicate, it gets stale.
Speaker 3: It just does I know.
Speaker 4: But how about Candace is like, when're talking about Robin, I don't know how I feel about Robin, And there's a flashback of her yelling.
Speaker 3: Fraud and then all the tweets. I think we know exactly how you feel.
Speaker 4: How about mom? Mom wants to know Cannas's mom wants to know what Chris is doing for a living.
Speaker 3: Isn't he making any money? And I'm like, oh, Candace is like, really, are we doing this right now?
Speaker 2: Are we doing Hannas is like last week, I just had to say the hundreds of thousands of dollars I was spending on.
Speaker 3: Tour and now yes, yep.
Speaker 2: That mom is the gift that keeps on giving. She is. Then here we are again talking about Candace asked Neka and Wendy if they are good. Mekka brings up Wendy's mom's phone call submitting her name to the shrine. If I hear the word shrine time, I mean, all I know is not one of them was very good at pickleball. Not one of them. We're really dressed for pickleball.
Speaker 3: Well, we need to discuss Robin's outfit.
Speaker 2: I almost bought that outfit from Alo Yoga. I know your face.
Speaker 4: I don't get this whole new fad of wearing a diaper.
Speaker 3: Well, I saw a few of them at Rabo Con.
Speaker 2: You didn't like Aaron's diper Aaron.
Speaker 3: Looked amazing in it, amazing.
Speaker 2: Her diaper was on point, Like they need to give her whatever that.
Speaker 3: She gets A yeah, but in.
Speaker 4: General, like I don't. I didn't care for that outfit at all.
Speaker 3: I did not watch me wear it next year, watch me watch me loan it to you.
Speaker 2: We'll both wear it, we'll get photographs in it, and then we'll love it.
Speaker 3: But and we'll like to know it all the stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll do all the things. You know, now that we've talked about it, we'll like to know it right here on this podcast. Go to our pages and then we'll well, we'll just post a picture of Robin in this outfit. If you want to purchase that, you can with thirty percent off Black Friday sale.
Speaker 3: Yeah, tap here.
Speaker 2: I also just want to understand the game of telephone that had to go down for all of this to get back to Neka and this and that, Like, is this Ashley's fault? Ashley was the one that originally.
Speaker 3: Just wanted to start this. I mean, I don't know. Wendy is pissed because Nika.
Speaker 4: Told people that they have met before, Like who cares?
Speaker 2: Remember that was a fight on Atlanta too, when the new friend of said that she knew Candy, but she actually knew her, She just knew of her. Courtney was her name?
Speaker 3: Courtney?
Speaker 2: Like whatever? You guys? That is this is key to like getting on a housewife show. You mentioned the acquaintances and then all of a sudden you have to be friends Zish prior to your arrival and then clearly.
Speaker 3: Comes on your exit They're done with you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is what it is?
Speaker 4: Oh my god?
Speaker 2: Well why does Ike then ask Eddie why he unfriended him on Facebook? And Eddie ax confused, saying he just met him.
Speaker 3: He's like, huh what happy Eddie?
Speaker 2: He's like, what, I think I'm gonna start doing that now. Whenever I say anything that offends people, I'm gonna be.
Speaker 3: Like, who, who do what?
Speaker 2: I have a podcast where I talk about housewives.
Speaker 3: Huh how not me? I'd love that.
Speaker 4: When Neka walked in to pick a ball, she hugged everyone, hugged everyone, and walks past Wendy and goes, hey, hey god, I love her.
Speaker 2: I know. And when Wendy's like, oh, I was so nice to Mecha at Ashley's event, I'm like, no, you were.
Speaker 3: You weren't. We watched that toune boat.
Speaker 2: It was an awkward correspondence even before you found out about the potential voodoo situation.
Speaker 4: When you think about when Wan showed up in production played sound bites of what all the ladies had said about him in the past.
Speaker 3: You know what, Wan, I'm happy one they did him a solid. There didn't.
Speaker 2: And if I was Wan and there were that food was all served in those big containers right next to right where they were supposedly playing pickleball, I probably would have accidentally bumped it too, right.
Speaker 3: But so Karen agrees with us.
Speaker 4: What is Robin wearing? Yeah, and then she says put it back. Nobody wants it, not even not even Wan. I mean the shade of it all that was.
Speaker 2: That was a lot coming from someone who was dressed as a pickle pickle right matching with her husband in the same pickle color.
Speaker 4: You know who did not show it for pickleball, and that was Chris. Chris did not show up for pick aball. I have a sense that he's pulling back from filming doing to last season what all the girls were saying about him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have a feeling he's taken a little bit of a back. But I did see someone come forward, the girl who was accusing Chris of whatever it was. I don't even want to give it too much light, but that girl that accused Chris came forward and said she made it all up.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, mm hmmm, I like Chris. I feel bad.
Speaker 4: Well, now we got a new villain in town.
Speaker 3: His name is one.
Speaker 2: His name is Wan. But I also I have to say, I don't need to see two grown men fighting over Facebook.
Speaker 3: But what's next?
Speaker 2: Who's in your MySpace? Top eight?
Speaker 4: I know? Like, no, God, I miss MySpace.
Speaker 2: You guys have to listen to this book. It's called Down the Drain. It's Julia Fox's book. I know what you're all thinking.
Speaker 3: Really, she read a book.
Speaker 2: It is so good and so juicy. I listened to it on the plane. The reason I thought about MySpace was because she talks about it on her thing, because remember she used to be a dominatrix.
Speaker 3: And all these things her much about her.
Speaker 2: Oh, you have to download the book and just it's a great audiobook for one of your rides to Lake Arrowhead or something you are. But is it like Airhead or Big Bear? Did I just get the two? Confuse big Bear?
Speaker 4: You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah? AnyWho, that was this episode. Let's take a quick break and we'll come back and talk about salt Lake. Okay, we are back to talk about salt Lake.
Speaker 4: Didn't disappoint, didn't disappoint.
Speaker 2: But I have I'm gonna say this right from the get not enough Angie in this episode. She I mean she's a great buffer for the women, like, but there.
Speaker 3: Wasn't enough Angie. Yeah, not enough.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 4: One thing that I found really sad is Whitney finds out that her friend Sherry has been intubated. Does that mean like she got a tube or something.
Speaker 2: I think it means. I'm not a doctor.
Speaker 3: I don't know what that means.
Speaker 2: It means something is breathing.
Speaker 3: Breathing for you. Scherry's been fighting for cancer.
Speaker 4: This, I mean, they do flashbacks if Scherry had been on the show before, and so I went down the rabbit hole of looking her up on social media.
Speaker 3: It was terribly sad.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and it was just so young, so beautiful, and so left behind. I think it was three small kids, really sad.
Speaker 2: I think in this instance this could have been an event that Whitney sat out.
Speaker 3: I think so too. I think it.
Speaker 4: You know, then I started thinking, like what is the family feel about it being highlighted on the show and having to really relive it. I think she passed away back in March.
Speaker 2: And then it becoming a fight, and then also Whitney saying, you know, Cherry would have wanted me to be here at this party, like that kind of stuff is hard for me.
Speaker 4: Like I'm like, so Whitney and Justin are talking about going to therapy and if it works and if it doesn't work.
Speaker 2: So it doesn't work.
Speaker 3: Wearing matching Gucci teach Well.
Speaker 4: I was going to wear I have that same Guccy T shirt.
Speaker 2: I've seen it.
Speaker 4: I've worn it like three times in my life. It's in Big Bear because I took all the clothes that I never wear to Big Bear. Yeah, and I was gonna wear it, and I'm like, oh shit, I don't have it.
Speaker 2: You know, the only works if we both had it, I know.
Speaker 4: So Whitney and and Justin are really leaning into the marriage issues this season. But Whitney did say something very a very accurate statement, and she said to Justin, as long as we are both still want to be married, we are winning. And that is so true because so many times people get a divorced because one person wants the oout or.
Speaker 2: You, like you truly believe that marriage is a fairy tale, and the second that it gets hard, you don't want to put work into it. If you're still willing to work on it, if you're still willing to give your partner grace and also theyre I'll give it back to you and respect and you're still work like you're still willing to fight.
Speaker 4: Yeah, then there's if you don't want it's one person doesn't want to be in it, then that's usually a no win situation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And so I think I do think they love you each other. I think this is growing pains. I think they're in a financially different place. One power differences all of them. But then, what do you think about Meredith and Lisa meet and Meredith asked Lisa if she told Angie that Meredith was threatening her. I love when Lisa doesn't necessarily answer a question. She kind of like weasels her way out of it, but then comes back to it so she's not actually caught in a lie. Lisa feels the situation with Monica is different than Meredith's with Angie. Lisa says she pumped the brakes on their friendship with Meredith after Palm Spring. Meredith questions why Lisa didn't pump the brakes on her friendship with Angie as well. Meredith says she isn't the one bringing the tornado through and that karma comes back. First thing I need to understand. Why does Meredith dislike Angie's.
Speaker 4: I don't know. That's what I don't understand. Like this is the second event. She has not been invited to Angie. She's not invited to Palm Spring she went anyway, she was not invited to Meredith's jewelry party.
Speaker 3: I don't like that in general.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, you're an ensemble cast, like you guys should all do things together. I don't know. I don't know why she dislikes her. Is there something that we haven't seen? And another question I want to know, is it a thing in Utah to where snow goggles and sunglasses?
Speaker 2: Apparently? Because now they're all doing it, you're a real trendsetter.
Speaker 3: Do you know who else is doing it?
Speaker 2: Who?
Speaker 3: My husband?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: I know the Oh no, these were the big ones.
Speaker 4: They're the big ones where they actually go over the nose.
Speaker 3: They look like big giant goggles. I can't even see half of his face.
Speaker 2: Uneffable, I know, uneffable, I know, But sometimes I do wonder if Meredith is speaking like a different version of English than what we're all speaking, because loss with what she's saying.
Speaker 4: I love watching her facial expressions and the words that she uses in the turning of her head and all that. Now, is there a difference between what Monica's behavior towards Lisa and Meredith's behavior towards Angie? Do you think there's a difference because Lisa believes there is.
Speaker 2: I believe, oh no, what Lisa believes that Monica, That.
Speaker 3: Monica's just a bitch. She said she's just a bitch.
Speaker 2: She's just a bitch.
Speaker 4: And what's going on between Angie and Meredith.
Speaker 2: I think the reason why Lisa's not upset with Angie like she is was with Meredith is because Meredith threatened, whether she wants to call it or not, yeah, to disclose something that could ruin her life. And granted it wasn't nice what Angie said in response about her jewelry, but it wasn't going to ruin her life. Nor do I think that's where she makes the majority of the Can.
Speaker 4: You ruin somebody's life? Or do you do you? I totally disagree with that because because Meret said, like I can ruin anybody in life, No, I have to allow you to ruin my life, you know, unless you're gonna do some qual charges against me, that we're fake and have me locked up that's ruining my life. But there's nothing that you've done to me or I've done to you that I can ruin your life.
Speaker 2: You and I know a lot about one another. M hmm, and I don't believe you could ruin my life, nor would I want to, nor would we even threaten it. I think the only and that's.
Speaker 4: My next question is like, do you think threatening I? Do you want me to go there? Do you want me to go there with husband? Do you want me to go there with.
Speaker 2: This or that?
Speaker 4: Is that as bad as repeating a rumor?
Speaker 2: I think it's better just if you're gonna go there and you're going to allude to it, go there like if like regardless if it sucks, go there. But also, I don't necessarily if Meredith doesn't like Andree, I don't give it understand why she cares?
Speaker 3: Yeah about Andie's relationship. I agree?
Speaker 4: So next season, should I go back and say things like do you want me to go there with a dick pic?
Speaker 3: Do you want me to go there?
Speaker 2: Do you want me? Do you want me to show it to the campra?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Do you want to talk? You're gonna be Do you want to talk? Do you want to talk about the FBI?
Speaker 2: Hold on? Can you do? You just want to do this on the at the first episode and you're confessional, I have the pig. I'm a real artist.
Speaker 4: You are.
Speaker 3: That is a really good whacker.
Speaker 2: What about when Monica? I love how they just throw Mary doesn't go to any any actual They.
Speaker 3: Just work around Mary, Mary, where where do you want us to show up? You don't have to show up anywhere.
Speaker 2: And also Mary, I found it a little shocking that you served cake to Monica after giving her such a hard time for wanting dessert the last time y'all were together. I think that was all a joke.
Speaker 3: It was carrot cake. You can't go wrong with carrot cake. It's one of my favorites.
Speaker 2: I know, but you can't the whole thing about her, Why do you want sweets? Why would you do that? And then her watching or eat the cake and she's like, how's the cake? Yeah, there's something else going on, Like she plays like she doesn't know what's happening.
Speaker 4: She's another one that has great facial expressions and all the all the things she says, it's like, where are you from?
Speaker 2: I did agree with Monica on something. I do believe that Mary can give good advice even though she never says to herself.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, we talked about this earlier, like about grudges, like you can't hold a grudge and Mary telling Monica not to hold a grudge while not being able to forgive Whitney.
Speaker 3: Is a whole other story. It's on brand for Mary, like that's why.
Speaker 2: Mary not hold a grudge. But Mary holds grudges harder than I do, and I hold him pretty hard.
Speaker 3: Oh god.
Speaker 4: But Monica is going to apologize and she ends up ending the scene with She's wrinkled, and I mean it. I'm like, no, She's like, I'm gonna apologize to Lisa Dunn and Mary's like, yeah, that's the good thing. And then she ends up with, well, she is wrinkled.
Speaker 3: I meant it. I'm like, oh my.
Speaker 2: God, I know, I know Monica.
Speaker 4: I don't know Monica steps in her own shit, But I think she's a good housewife.
Speaker 2: She's a good housewife. Do we think that Mary now is like the Dawn of Salt Lake City where she's just gonna summon women to her house one on one and go all out advice.
Speaker 3: I need for her to sit on like a throne. That's what I needs. New chairs.
Speaker 4: He needs a new, big, giant queen throne, and she's gonna sit there and people just come in and ask her for advice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, then we get to Mary, which also I thought Mary liked Meredith, but then she didn't come to Meredith this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know why she didn't come to the party, but that was like a good thing. She didn't come because the other people got her rum and her donuts.
Speaker 2: What about how Monica wouldn't even give them out to the I was like, listen, none of those other women are eating gonna eat those or drink that rum, so let the party goers.
Speaker 4: Those aren't for free.
Speaker 2: They never even showed one piece of the jewelry either. I was like watching, like trying to see like it was like a quick scan.
Speaker 4: It did. They showed a little bit, but not much. But I'm like, hey, Meredith over here, I'll take some.
Speaker 2: Send us some. I mean, Prism, Prism has already sent us some. I'm just saying they did.
Speaker 3: She did Whitney. Yeah, so we.
Speaker 2: Have prism, we have plated. What do we think Lisa Barlow is going to bring us soon. It should be a P name. What's a good P name for a jewelry line?
Speaker 3: Penis?
Speaker 2: Yeah. Then we get Monica pulling Lisa aside to apologize. Lisa is surprised and how good of an apologizer Monica is?
Speaker 4: It was a good apology, it was and Lisa was eating up this apology. She was like, keep it coming.
Speaker 2: She was so happy somebody was being nice to her. Everyone makes fun of her all the time, and she's just done. I do enjoy Heather sort of housewife whisper coaching she's doing with everyone, She's doing with Monica and kind of everyone. This season, Heather's back in my good graces. I like watching her.
Speaker 3: I like her too.
Speaker 2: I wis somebody would have done for Heather what she's doing for other people last year during her black Eye situation, because then she would have been better. Then this part is where it really becomes a cringe situation. Lisa finally approaches Whitney to see how she's doing. Whitney is upset that when Lisa first approached her, Lisa didn't hug her, but instead gave Heather a gift. Whitney says, Lisa lacks self awareness. Lisa thinks Whitney may be upset that she talked to Heather first. Whinney says, it's weird that Lisa ran up to Heather to give her the gift. Lisa says, there are flowers on the way to her house. I also want to know what time is it here? I thought this was a nighttime event. What time do flowers arrive in Utah?
Speaker 4: I don't know, but I mean she actually said that Lisa has been talking to her for the past five days about the passing of her best friend, and she also sent her flowers. What did she want?
Speaker 2: Well, I do think Lida Heather to brow But.
Speaker 3: Do I need to pop a vane? Yeah? I mean, what else does she want?
Speaker 2: I think Lisa shows her frustration when she starts crying saying this, she starts to take her mic off. She tells production she's not putting it on. She storms off with John. I think the reason Lisa is so kissed is I think Lisa assumed, and I could be wrong. I have not spoken to her, but I think she assumed Whitney was not going to want to talk about that on camera. Yeah, and so she was avoiding that situation.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, I mean it's it's it's kind of a situation where you know, her friend wasn't a cast member.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she had filmed and.
Speaker 4: Lisa had talked to her about it for five days. She said, like, I don't know what she wanted. She just kept going to and kept and kept going where Lisa's like, now I'm gonna look like a big old dick and I'm not doing this, and She's like, I'm out. I love a good take my mic off moment.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 2: I think it all does stem from whatever's going on with Heather. I think there's because you saw how quickly she was like Heather.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I kind of feel like Whitney's more mad at Lisa about Lisa becoming friends with Heather than anything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the problem.
Speaker 4: Can we can we talk about the store they have in Utah for missionary men, about that they have their own store there where they can get slacks that are like Lululemon. And all I could think was, oh, God, don't let Eddy know.
Speaker 2: Don't let Edwin know, because Edwin's already obsessed with all his from Viory.
Speaker 3: So oh yes, yes, I can't say this.
Speaker 2: I don't love a button down, short sleeve with a tie. It's a hard note for me.
Speaker 3: Well that's I'm not gonna say it.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well AnyWho, salt Lake did not disappoint, but you guys, thanks for tuning in. We will be back soon for another episode to recap Beverly Hills and Miami Miami,