Speaker 1: Sneaky husbands, two timing, live live, bad boyfriends.
Speaker 2: And even worse girlfriends.
Speaker 1: They thought they could get away with that, but now Sarah about to get busted. It's the segment that's begging you to ask, w w KKD, what does that stand for? What wouldn't Chloe Kardashian do? For example, Chloe would forgive her cheating exes for multiple months of blatant infidelity a big heart. What Chloe wouldn't do is come on our show to expose those unfaithful solbs right.
Speaker 3: Here on Busted.
Speaker 2: She feel bad about that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, show so again w w kk D, We've got some listeners ready to unload about their axes. We're gonna start with Andrea, tell us how you busted your significant other?
Speaker 4: Okay, so my boyfriend went on a guy's kirk to Mexico and came home with a bandaid on his neck. Oh man, God, that just feels like it's so cliche already, something obviously hiding Hickey.
Speaker 1: Mexico is a very dangerous place. You go there but takes the back.
Speaker 4: And anything that you could cover up with the band aid is obviously very very deadly. What happened, Well, he told me the story that he was free diving in the ocean and got bit by an electric eel and then I could go to the hospital. Woh next ye poor guy, but he would not look me nigh when he was saying, oh.
Speaker 3: My gosh and crazy that it never came up in conversation prior to this.
Speaker 1: Moment is a side effect of.
Speaker 3: I wish I could look trying.
Speaker 4: Poison and I was like, well, I don't believe you, And sure enough he pulls out his phone to show me a video. He was in a swimming pool, not the ocean. Number one who swimming? And number two you can clearly see his friend trying to be off camera with a gift shop eel, probably like thank.
Speaker 1: You didn't buy that.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 4: Also in the video you could see you already had a hickey. I mean, how drugs you have to be to be like no, this video will.
Speaker 1: Totally let's keep it going with Danny. Tell us how you busted your significant other?
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So I used to live with my girlfriend and one day I decided to come home for lunch. She wasn't there, but she had left her wallet. So yeah, me being a good guy, I decided I was going to bring it to her. So, you know, I finally get over to her work and her cars from apart lot, but someone's in the back seat.
Speaker 4: Of her car.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's weird.
Speaker 4: Maybe she takes work naps. You know, I've always thought about.
Speaker 1: Going down to my car just to be likeeen minutes down there.
Speaker 3: Did you check? Yeah, yeah, of course, you know. I go over. I knock on the window and there she is, and she's making out with one of her coworkers.
Speaker 1: Thinks about taking Jef down there.
Speaker 3: That sounds unrestful. Yeah, so of course, you know, I'm like, what the f is going on? And she starts crying. She told me the guy bought her lunch and she didn't have any money to pay him back.
Speaker 1: She never see this is why Brook always buys me for a single day. But you never pay me back. Never do, and you definitely don't feel bad about it. I guardy got your sandwich, Jeff.
Speaker 3: The worst part is that she said that if I'd gotten there sooner with her wallet ever would have happened, that you'd.
Speaker 1: Be more responsible.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're that boyfriend.
Speaker 1: Next time, we got time for one more, let's hear from Selena. Tell us how you busted your significant other.
Speaker 2: Well, we were out with a group of friends. My boyfriend was there too with some of his friends, and his best friend like wanted to make a joke, so he jokingly just said, you know, Selena, you always ruined our guys' night out because then my boyfriend's always on the phone texting back and forth with me. And then I was like, whoa, I actually never text my boyfriend when he goes to hang out with the guys, and we have an agreement. He doesn't do it when I'm out with the girl, and I don't do it to him. So the best friend was like trying to call you out for like blowing up his phones.
Speaker 1: You're in bro's night every time.
Speaker 3: He's on a round here he's talking to you on his phone.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I do hate that as a guy where my guy friends won't like actually be present. You are rights, Like, I'm finally up by myself. He doesn't do it though, I'm just saying that the guy does have a point, but it's not her that he's texting is the issue. That is probably what happened.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I obviously was giving him too much trust and freedom, so I grabbed his phone, like right there, and then there was a little bit of a scene because I was like, open your phone with the coach. He was given like daggerized to his best friend. Best friend was dear eyed, and so finally so I when I finally looked, I didn't have to read the text. I just saw that he was texting two different selenas. One was me and the other was titled the non Grumpy Selena.
Speaker 1: You're the grumpy Selena apparently.
Speaker 2: I mean, it was like insult to injury.
Speaker 4: They say.
Speaker 1: You can't get mad at him because that's a stereotype. You get grumpy towards him, right right into it, like I'm in a texta non cheating tony. There you go, oh man, hit of our textboards seven eight, five nine two. If you have a funny story about how you caught your ex cheating, you could be on the next edition of Busted. We got some phone tap coming up.
Speaker 2: Frooking Jeffrey in the morning.